Call you mommy, are you serious honey part 16

Printer-friendly version

Call you mommy, are you serious Honey Part 16
By Princess Pantyboy

Note*** I am going to start this out as from a narrators point of view since I am not awake in the story yet, and cannot do this in the first person like in the past. I hope you don’t get too lost and you enjoy my story.

Hugs,
Princess Panty boy

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

“What is the matter Susan? Calm down and talk slowly.” Everyone is staring at Nurse Susan as she enters the hospital room with the x-rays from little Cindy's accident in the bathroom.

Nurse Susan is crying hysterically and looking at Cindy with her eyes closed. “I don’t understand, I don’t understand she can't be gone, she can't be gone doctor Adams.” The nurse pulls the x-rays out and hands them to the doctor.

“Doctor Adams the x-ray technician said there is no air, or blood in the brain and no injury showing any kind of damage like she was dead.” She continues to cry but now with both her hands in front of her face. “I just can't believe little Cindy is gone she was so full of life, I just can't believe she died.”

Everyone is staring at the nurse losing her mind talking like she is hysterical. “Who died? That sounds sad, I rub my eyes, and you see everyone turn and look at me as Nurse Susan hears me, then sees me, and faints and falls to the floor.

“What's the matter with her? Did she just faint, is Nurse Susan okay Dr. Adams?” Everyone walks over to check on the nurse, except Dr. Adams she just stares at the x-rays in her hands.

I look up into her eyes, and those are eyes searching for answers. “Is everything okay Dr. Adams? I mean you have a very serious look on your face?”

“Well sweetie these x-rays are very confusing. According to these x-rays, they were taken of a person who was not alive. You obviously are alive and pretty darn healthy everything considered that you have been through.” Dr. Adams says.

I lean up and I can see the x-ray now. “What is that weird looking thing in the area of the mouth in the x-ray of the skull?” The doctor looks at the x-ray then at me and she smiles.

“Those are dentures sweetie. So this is definitely not your skull x-ray.” I watch as Dr. Adams smiles.

While the doctor turns, and smiles at me, I notice that she has the most loving and caring smile. “Well I did have dentures when I was Doug before the accident, but as you can tell all my old teeth fell out and I have new teeth now. I think my teeth even feel bigger since I've been here.”

“You should be a doctor when you grow up sweetie, well I mean I know you are grown up but I mean when your body grows up.”

I smile at her trying to back track after her comment. “Don’t worry about that doctor you didn’t hurt my feelings I feel alive for the first time since my transformation. Even though I am a girl, a little girl at that.”

The door opens up and an older nurse walks in carrying a folder. “Is that Susan on the floor is she okay?” Everyone turns towards the nurse after her comment. “Susan came down to x-ray but she left too fast, and she took an older x-ray of Mr. Doug Smith not the newest one from this latest injury.”

“Well that makes a lot more since now doesn’t it? Maybe a detective slash doctor might be a plan in your future little Ms. Cindy. You pretty much figured it out before anyone that this is an older x-ray probably from your chemical accident.”

The nurse listens to us than hands the x-ray file over too Dr. Adams. “On the patient register it says this is a Doug Smith’s room, but I see a pretty little girl in the bed.”

“Oh it is a long story nurse Gloria, can you check on Nurse Susan, I think she just fainted.” I look over at the confused look on Dr. Adams face when she opens the new file up.

I try to analyze the look on Dr. Adams face but I give up as she spends more time looking at them up into the light. I notice Nurse Susan getting up, crying, and smiling at me.

“I am sorry if I got a little carried away when I saw the x-ray I just thought the worse, and after meeting you, my little angel Cindy. I should only think good things and good things will happen. I have been up like 24-hours without sleep but now that you’re okay I am going to get some shut eye.” Nurse Susan says.

Everyone looks at the nurse smiling at me as she apologizes. “No worries nurse Susan it just shows you care about me and I care all about you too. Thank you for all your help. I know I get really cranky when I don’t get any sleep so I would do as you said and go get some rest.”

“Before you go Susan if you want to see something that truly confirms that we are in the presence of a little angel, look at these new x-rays.”

Dr. Adams and Nurse Susan look together at the x-ray then they both look at me then back at the x-ray smiling. “Is this really possible doctor?”

“If I wasn’t here the whole time Susan I wouldn’t believe it myself. I am going to tell her now what the x-ray says, and then I think we should all get some rest. This has been a long day.”

I look at Stephanie and Miley looking scared, and I reach my hand up and they both come over and sit on the edge of the bed as they each take one of my hands. “Cindy I mean dad or whatever, your hand is bigger than mine now it’s still thin and girly just bigger than mine.” Miley says.

“Your right Miley I think she is growing again because her hand is almost as big as mine.” Stephanie says

I smile at them both. “Girls let’s just relax and listen to Dr. Adams okay?” I smile at both my girls, and I am just so blessed to have them. Mary will be back soon, life is just so awesome.

“Okay girls what I see will be baffling medical procedure’s from now to the end of time. This x-ray in my hand shows well, I think it would be easier for me to show you then tell you.”

The three of us look at each other than at Dr. Adams and Nurse Susan. “Cindy lean up as far as the bed will let you.” I start pushing the button and I am sitting straight up, I feel Dr. Adams taking the bandage off my head slowly. I see a smile on the doctors face as she is un-wrapping my bandages as she puts them on the table next to the bed.

“Don’t worry sweetie, like you said you will be fine. I bet that feels better. That was the last one.” I see the last bandage has blood all over it and she covers it, while I feel her fingers going through my hair.

Dr. Adams brings the new x-ray around to me and shows me it. “You see anything wrong with this one Cindy?” I take it in my hands, I look at it up and down, and I look back at the doctor.

“Not really but I am not a doctor like you. I don’t see anything wrong with the x-ray.” I say, I watch Dr. Adams smiling at me.

Dr. Adams takes the x-ray back and nods her head. “You are exactly right Cindy. There is nothing wrong with this at all. Actually it shows no kind of injury at all you are completely healed like you never even had an injury.”

“How is that possible at all doctor?” The nurse and doctor just look at each other then look at my head with them both smiling. “I guess you were right doctor we really do have a little angel with us.” Nurse Susan says.

Stephanie and Miley just smile at me not saying a word just listening to the doctor and nurse. “Well that couldn’t have been a better x-ray but I am going to go home and get some rest. Lucky I have tomorrow off so I am going to sleep all day.” I feel Nurse Susan give me a big hug, while I hug her back feeling her kiss my forehead.

“Thank you again nurse Susan hope you get a good night’s rest.” I smile as our eyes meet.

The nurse turns around and smiles as she walks out of the room. “I think that is the plan girls let’s all get some shut eye and in the morning we will figure out what to do then. Dr. Adams said you can both sleep on the couch and they brought in blankets and pillows.” I say noticing how tired they both look.

“Thank you again Dr. Adams for everything.” I say while I smile at the doctor moving back over too me.

I notice her looking at me oddly. “Do you want me to change your diaper sweetie so you can get some rest?” I look at her and the girls, as I feel a little embarrassed.

“No I’m good but thanks for asking.” I feel my face turning red from being so embarrassed.

Stephanie and Miley come over and see my diaper is sagging. “Um it looks like you do need your diaper changed, we can help her doctor don’t worry.” I see little Miley run over to the dresser by the wall where there is a large diaper bag filled with disposable diapers. I put my hand over the plastic panties and I can feel that my diaper is soaked big time.

“So you didn’t notice you wet your diaper Cindy?” I look at Dr. Adams after she asked the question. I feel kind of embarrassed about wetting my diaper again like I am a baby.

I look down between my legs, as Stephanie pushes the button to lay the bed down more. “Um no, I didn’t even feel myself going pee, is that bad doctor?”

“Well chances are you are going to have to be re-potty trained again. It’s no big deal, it is actually very common in cases of coma, and serious injuries like you have had sweetie.”

I smile hearing how positive the doctor is being. “I want to help too Stephanie, you can't do everything.” Little Miley says. “Let me take her old diaper off and you can put the new one back on okay Stephanie?” I hear the girls arguing.

“That’s fine little sister, hehehe you are back to being the little sister again. Cindy definitely had a growth spurt, look how big her hands are compared to yours Miley.”

Miley notices that Stephanie is correct. “Oh well at least I was a big sister for a little while a lot of kids can't say they were ever the big sister.” I feel the plastic panties sliding down my legs showing the soaked diaper to everyone. “Wow you really soaked this diaper, I bet you’re glad you are wearing plastic panties, or you would have soaked the bed Cindy, I mean daddy.”

“This is so confusing, what should we call you? If I call you daddy and one of my friends hears me they will think I am crazy.” I listen to Miley's concerns.

I look over at Dr. Adams hoping she would have words of wisdom. “I guess you can call me Cindy, but you have to listen to me, and respect me as your daddy okay Miley?” I say.

“Okay Cindy sounds much better for your name especially when I am looking between your legs at your new potty.” I look down and the diaper is totally pulled away showing my new female gender.

Stephanie smiles looking between my legs while she moves closer with the new diaper. “Yea I agree with Miley looking between your legs it would be tough to call you daddy anymore hehehe.” I notice Stephanie giggling as she starts to put my diaper back on.

“Okay what so funny Stephanie?” I watch as she finishes putting my diaper on still smiling at me as I look around to see if she said a joke and I missed it.

I feel the new dry plastic panties sliding up my legs. “Well Cindy I was just thinking that when you get bigger you will start your period and that would be funny to say daddy you need to start use a tampon or maxi pad so you don’t bleed on your panties hehehe.” Stephanie giggles again then they all giggle together.

“That is so messed up Stephanie, but I actually can say I didn’t even think of that. The doctors did say I am a girl just like any other girl so yes; I will eventually start to have a period like all girls. That sucks, I mean stinks.”

Miley walks back over to the bed giggling after she tossed my diaper into the bathroom garbage pail. “Looking at how soaked that diaper was she will be probably be still wearing a diaper when she starts her period hehehe.” I hear her comment and everyone busts out laughing.

“Oh that is so messed up Miley, you and your sister are grounded for life hehehe. Come over here and give me a hug. It’s great to see you both laughing.” I say teasing them as they both come over and give me a hug after I put a blanket over my damn plastic panties.

Dr. Adams and Nurse Susan come over and give us all a group hugs and then they walk out of the room. “Okay girls I am sorry that you have to sleep on the couch it does open up to a bed so it shouldn’t be that bad.”

“Hopefully in the morning they will let me out of this place and we can continue on with our new lives.” Both girls start opening the couch up and making it a bed. “Can you leave a blanket and pillow on the love seat for when Mary gets here?”

Miley grabs a blanket and pillow and tosses it on the loveseat. “Is everything okay Miley? You looked kind of upset when you basically threw your sisters pillow and blanket on the other couch.”

“Well to be honest daddy, you are being so nice to Mary after all the mean things she has done to you daddy.” Miley's says as she looks down at the floor.

Miley looks like she is going to cry. “Yes your sister Mary has done some mean things to me and the thing you are forgetting little Miley is we are a family.” I smile at her when our eyes meet.

“See you don’t get to pick your family so you are stuck with them. Un-like friends you get to pick them but your family is your family and you have to be able to forgive and forget and just keep going on okay?”

Miley runs over to me on the bed and Stephanie looks like she is going to cry as she hugs me too as I push my hair out of my eyes.

“I can fix your hair for you daddy, I have hair ties and a brush in my purse. You should brush your hair out before you go to sleep. Well at least that is what mommy always told us girls.”

I am smiling into Stephanie's eyes as I feel the bed being pushed back up so I am sitting up again. Miley starts brushing my hair out.

“What's up Stephanie are you okay? You have that look on your face again like you want to say something. Everything is going to be fine, better than fine. I mean look how much stuff our family has gone through, we are still here and life is getting better.”

I feel Stephanie's head lean into my shoulder, she is crying softly. “Our family is so messed up daddy; we don’t know where we are going to live or even where our mom is. You are just a little girl now, and you are lying in a hospital bed. How is a little girl wearing a diaper going to take care of our family? I am just so confused.”

“Baby just close your eyes and let it out. You are going to be fine and we have such a great future ahead of us with my new job making more money than ever, maybe we will be closer to our dream of living on the beach.”

I feel her continue to cry until I say about living on the beach. Stephanie looks up at me. “Are you teasing me, and just trying to make me feel better?” I look down at her tear soaked face.

“No baby girl we are not going back to our house because of all the bad memories I keep thinking about and with Mr. Steve living next door. The CEO of my old company already hired me, and we will be making lots of money so, we have always dreamed of living on the beach so I can see that in our future.”

I give Stephanie another big hug than I look her in the eyes. “Everything is going to be okay. Everything is going to be better than okay. We have so many new friends that just want to help us and we aren’t even asking for help.” I notice her looking down at the bed.

“What's the matter sweetheart why are you staring at my bed?” I watch her as she starts to smile than looks at me. I think I just heard you wet your diaper daddy while you were talking.”

I look at her grinning from ear to ear. “You’re kidding right?” I then see Stephanie pulling my blanket off and her hand is between my legs feeling the plastic panties.”

“Yup your diaper is soaked again Daddy.” I feel so embarrassed hearing my teenage daughter telling me I wet my diaper again.” Stephanie's says while Miley continues brushing my hair.

Miley looks over my shoulder. “I thought I heard you peeing in your panties too daddy, I mean your diaper.” I must be turning bright red. “I bet you weren’t finished before we changed you and now you soaked your diaper again daddy.”

“Stephanie is going to have to change you this time since I am still doing your hair daddy. I really hope you like it. I am trying to make it look real pretty.” Oh god now what is Miley doing to my hair.

I feel Stephanie pulling the plastic panties back down my legs; at least they are dry this time. I reach down and sure enough my diaper is soaked and I can even feel the warmth coming from the pee through the diaper.

“Daddy I guess you won't have to worry about tampons or maxi pads you will just be wearing diapers hehehe.” Stephanie starts giggling then I hear Miley rolling over laughing behind me while she is brushing my hair.

I look at Stephanie giggling. “Remember I said you are both grounded for life ya know making fun of your dad having to use tampons in my future.” They both look at me smiling as I hear the tape on the disposable diaper open and my privates come back into view.

“Hold on daddy while I get another dry diaper out of your new diaper bag.” God she makes it sound like I am a baby or something. I guess it’s almost true I didn’t feel myself even going pee, until Stephanie said she heard me peeing in my diaper when she had her head on my shoulder.

I feel her hand grabbing around my ankles as Stephanie lifts my legs and butt into the air and a dry diaper slides under me. “Try not to pee in this one daddy, just tell us you have to go potty and we will bring you into the bathroom okay, we will help you get potty trained?”

“Okay, okay I will tell you next time when I have to go potty; I mean need to use the bathroom.” Great now my teen-age daughter is going to help me get potty trained. Man I even sound like a little kid saying ‘go potty.”

The diaper is back in place the plastic panties are back over the diaper and I pull my blanket over myself to cover me looking like a baby from the waist down.

“Your hair is done daddy, I think it came out real pretty don’t you Stephanie? I watch Stephanie turn and look at my hair and I see a smile from ear to ear.

I notice her smiling so of course I am nervous on what she did to my hair. I reach up and feel a ponytail on each side of my head, meaning I have pigtails again with short bangs. “Oh yes Miley you did a great job on daddy's pigtails but it looks like HER bangs are going to need to be trimmed up some.”

“Thanks I thought daddy's hair came out great too. Yes you are right SHE will need HER bangs cut maybe we can go to the mall sometime, and SHE can get her hair trimmed.” Miley says.

Great I have pigtails again, now I look like a baby from the head down instead of just from the waist down. “Thank you Miley but my hair feels like a little baby's hairstyle style.”

“I know daddy when you finish being potty trained we can get you a different hairstyle what do you think?” I hear Stephanie saying.

I roll my eyes hearing her suggestion. “Okay whatever, I don’t care. Let’s all get some rest, and hopefully we can get out of here in the morning.” I say wanting to change the subject as fast as I could.

(On the other side of town at the police station)

Penny is asked two hours’ worth of questions about child abuse and neglecting her kids. The long and short she was a bad wife but nothing could be proven about any type of abuse to her kids.

Mary walks back with two very large men wearing sunglasses and nice suits. A detective walks Mary into a conference room, and she tells all about Steve taking advantage of her and she was scared and so on, and so forth. If you were a fly on the wall, you might notice that the detective is writing faster than Mary is talking, as if he was writing what he wanted to hear not what he was hearing from Mary. The detective was writing what he believed happen making it even worse for Steve.

A female detective walks in with a nurse and they ask Mary a bunch of questions, one which was; “Is this the first time you had sex with him?” The female nurse and detective wait for a response while the male detectives wait down the hall.

“No he took advantage of me several times, and I didn’t know how to tell my parents that he was forcing me to have sex with him.” Mary says almost crying but she was lying because she wanted sex with him.

The nurse takes some blood from her and does a basic exam except focusing on testing for semen. “We are going to give you a pregnancy test also Mary I know you are only a teenager but it’s part of the process.” The female detective says while the nurse does the testing. “Are your parents nearby, um it looks like they should be present when we tell you the news.”
“No my dad had an accident, and is in the hospital and I don’t know where my mom is why what is the matter?” Mary says, sounding concerned.

Both ladies look at each other and then at Mary. “Well the blood test will confirm our findings but with the basic pregnancy test it looks like you’re pregnant.”

“But I just turned 16 years old, I can't be pregnant. My mom is going to kill me.” Mary starts crying.

Both of them stare at Mary. “I understand your parents will not be happy but saying your mom will kill you is a little over stating don’t you think?”

“No you see my mom was cheating on my dad, and she was also having sex with Mr. Steve, but I was being forced too.” Mary continues to cry softly.

The female detective looks at the nurse than Mary. “Okay everything will be okay sweetie are your parents separated?”

“Yea I guess so my dad had a restraining order put out on our mom so she can't see any of us.”

The nurse hands Mary her clothes. “Like the detective said everything will be okay for you but for this guy Mr. Steve, no so much. So let’s get you dressed so you can head to your daddy.”

Meanwhile, in the back on the second floor of the police station, Mr. Steve is getting booked for statutory rape of Mary who is underage, and several other nasty crimes done to a minor. He is then escorted to his new home a jail cell, with a much different type of roommate.

His new roommate won't be wearing a short mini skirt and tight panties showing off there long legs like Mary or Penny would be.

Come to think of it, after he meets his new room mate Steve might be wearing panties and a short skirt hehehe. His new roommate’s name is Bubba. The guard announces that Steve is here for raping a teenage girl and that bubba should be careful and not bend over around Steve.

Bubba was not too worried because he is six foot eight inches tall and weighs just over 300 hundred pounds and is all muscles from the top of his head to his toes. Big black bubba had fire coming out of his eyes when he heard Steve raped a teenage girl, especially since bubba has three teenage daughters at home.

Before the jailer was ten feet away, you could hear a loud punching sound that someone was falling down on the floor. A few seconds later big bubba was showing off his other muscle between his legs as he was pushing it down Steve’s throat making him bob up and down on it faster and faster.

Bubba was not in the best mood pulling Steve's hair back and forth making his head bob up and down on big bubba’s cock. After the first explosion into Steve's mouth from bubba, you heard the first words come out of bubba’s mouth.

“The guard said I shouldn’t bend over near you, because you’re a little piece of shit child rapist. I wonder if he meant you should bend over like this.” Bubba bends Steve over and starts driving his hard cock up Steve's ass as he moans softly. This went on all night long with Steve being bent over being fucked as he regretted ever meeting Mary or Penny or anyone in that family.

During the night bubba gave little Steve a plastic razor and told him to shave his whole body that he did not want his new sissy girlfriend to have any hair on her body.

By the time the guards made there morning check, little Steve was hairless. His whole body except his head was bald. His eyebrows are pretty now with a thin arch over each eye. His smooth legs and arms shined when the lights came on. He was introduced as bubba’s bitch and would be shared around with any of the other inmates for free, all they had to do was ask and Steve would be back on his knees gulping down some big cock, while they rubbed his head bobbing up, and down on someone’s cock.

Mary was eventually brought back to the hospital and was brought right back to my room and she did not want to wake anyone up, she laid down on the loveseat covered up and went to sleep finally.

((The next morning))

I wake up first, and roll over and can see Mary sleeping comfortably on the couch. I start to get up to go give her a hug when I notice I am naked, with only a diaper and plastic panties on for clothes. Damn I wet the diaper again; I will have to ask Dr. Adams what is up with that. I had no idea that I even peed in my diaper again while I was sleeping.

“Oh you are awake sweetie.” I hear a nurse whispering as she walks in my hospital suite. “Here let me help you into you hospital gown.”

I sit up feeling pretty good until the new nurse starts dressing me in a little baby's pink nightgown with little lambs and pink and yellow stars on it. Oh, my god it could not have been any more girly looking if they tried.

“Looks like we should change your diaper sweetie while we are at it. I will be fast so your big sisters don’t see you in your wet diaper.” I see the smiling 200 year old nurse pulling my plastic panties off and diaper in like three seconds before you could blink I was back in a dry diaper and plastic panties,

The moment the old nurse left I went over and hugged Mary while she was still sleeping and I seen, her roll over and smile at me. I crawled up on the couch with her, and she covered us up and we both went back to sleep hugging each other.

Outside the doorway there are two people looking through the glass window in my door. One of them is Mr. Carpenter the CEO of my new place of employment. He has guards on both side of him as he stares at the other person looking through the glass window.

Mr. Carpenter is not a shy man he is a man that gets right to the point. He smiles as he looks up and down at the other person looking through the window. The other person has long legs and a short black mini dress. More of a dress that should be worn to go out to the clubs but she is wearing it to the hospital.

The woman looks like she is about 27 or 28 years old, and is very sexy looking even as she is crying hysterically looking through the window with tears flooding down her face.

Mr. Carpenter was just stopping by the hospital on his way home to check on his new little friend’s condition when he came upon the mysterious women crying hysterical looking through the door window.

“Are you okay miss?” as he asks the women. She does not respond as they both look through the window in the door.

What the two of them are seeing through the window in the door is me getting out of bed with my pigtails bouncing up and down smiling from ear to ear. Nothing is said between Mary and I just a mutual love of being with each other. I hug Mary and climb on the couch with her, we hug each other as we slowly fall asleep not realizing we have two people staring at us through the door.

“That is my family in there and I can't even go in there and hug my babies.” Mr. Carpenter finally puts two, and two together and he realizes this is the bitch that was cheating on her husband while he was in the hospital fighting for his life while being in a coma.

He is thinking that Penny was a lot older and had no idea how sexy she is, as he looks her up and down staring at her long legs going up to her super short black mini dress she is wearing.

Penny turns and sees the big man dressed in a very expensive suit checking her out, but she says nothing as she turns back into the window watching her family.

“So you must be Penny then. I am Mr. Carpenter a friend of Cindy or your husband I guess is more accurate until the two of you are legally divorced.”

Penny turns around and the look of shock on her face is amazing, as she had no clue this man knows Doug let alone knows Doug as Cindy.

“Um yes I am Penny, and you are a friend of Doug's, or I guess Cindy is her knew name since the accident.” They both look into each other's eyes.

Mr. Carpenter looks at his guards. “Call down to the car and tell them I am on my way. You both can head out too I don’t think we need to secure Cindy's room for this lovely little lady.” Mr. Carpenter takes Penny's hand and steps back and looks at her from head to toe smiling at how sexy she is.

“I know you’re in a bit of a fix right now and Cindy is my main concern, but there is no reason I might be able to help you too.” If you were to look at the bulge between Mr. Carpenter’s legs, you would see his bulging growing as he talks to Penny.

The end

Thank you!!!

This is a thank you note to all the fans that have been enjoying my stories for the past several years. I have had many words of support over that time but a lot in the last few weeks.

I have always put my contact information at the end of my stories in case anyone had words of wisdom for me. Yes, many folks have responded but the most in these past few weeks. This is why I am writing this note of thanks.

I have written over 50 short stories and I am on part 16 now of my newest series; Call you mommy, are you serious honey? Many fans have asked me to continue a bunch of my stories that I have written over the years and I am going to take a time out, as I would say in my stories.

The time out is only for ‘Call you mommy, are you serious honey?’ I will continue several of the older stories. What I would like from all of you readers is to respond to this note and leave a message here, and or email me with what stories you would like to see continued.

I am not saying I will continue all of them that I get responses for; it is all on you readers to give me your thoughts. I cannot take credit for this idea a friend of mine named ‘Tammie’ who I role-play with has given me a lot of great thoughts, also Linda who has started to edit my stories has put tons of input.

In addition, if you think I am out of my mind and I should just finish ‘Call you mommy, are you serious honey?’, and then do other things respond with those thoughts.

I may not be a great writer but I am still learning and I truly enjoy writing and roleplaying (NOT cyber-sex). I also would like to put a special thanks to all the folks that have role-played with me in the past and for people that might want to role-play in the future. I get many of my ideas after role-playing. Your input is greatly appreciated.

Hugs to all the folks that are supporting me and I hope and pray everyone has a great day and continues to enjoy my stories.

Hugs and kisses,
Princess Pantyboy

Email: [email protected]
Yahoo Instant Messenger: Princess_pantyboy

I hope you have enjoyed my story, let me know if you think I should continue this story or not.

Please leave a comment here on this web site and send me an email or on yahoo messenger and let me know your thoughts.

It really helps when I get feedback from my stories.

Thanks again Hugs,
Princess Panty boy

Email: [email protected]
Yahoo Instant Messenger: Princess Pantyboy

up
96 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Most Interesting Story

With quite a few twists. I wonder if Cindy will ever be toilet trained as she doesn't even realise what she is doing? Maybe you could finish the story, wrapping up all the things in the story so that you can continue to update your other stories.

Please do.....

,,,,, continue with this story. You have left the readers at a point where we'd be wondering what has happened to Mary, Penny and of course Cindy and her girls. I do hope that you will keep writing more chapters!

I agree with the other posters!

PPb,

I agree with the other posters! There are WAY too many loose ends to end this story now! Not only problems with one of his older daughters, but how can Cindy "run" a household, and take care of the others in "her" current state? That's not even mentioning what's going on with the new job and his new employers relationship with Cindy's wife....

Don't leave all of us hanging.... please!

Sapphire

I love this story! It's well

I love this story! It's well put together! But please continue it! We need a happy ending! Please!!!!!!!!!