Suhara of Curses: Chapter 3 - Water

Printer-friendly version
Suhara3.png
Jaux Ballad has always wanted to enter the realm of magic, but could not do so by regular means. In his desperation to become a magician he finds himself with more power, and more trouble, than he could ever have imagined.

*=+=*=+=*=+=*

Jaux had managed to keep his robes from dragging along the ground with some complicated robe wrapping maneuvers. It also had the effect of making him look incredibly stupid, but there was no one around to see anyway. It was past curfew after all.

The dormitories were located on the second floor, and the girls section was on the western side. If Jaux hadn't become a girl, it may even have been a stoke of luck to be living on this side. Fate and luck weren't being very generous today though, so he would just have to deal with it.

Jaux had tried earlier to get to the front gate, but the armored mage guards were keeping a watch at every opening. He really was in a prison, so he might as well get some rest in his cell.

If the size of the door was any indication, Jaux's room was huge. The double doors were almost half as big as the iron entranceway. At least he could be comfortable here. The key fit snugly into the lock, and after only a single turn the doors magically opened up for him.

There was a dead silence. Six eyes locked onto Jaux's, before they each began to inspect the wrapped robe.

Then there was laughter. Lots of laughter. Roommates.

"Newbie! What are you wearing?"

"She looks like an old maid!"

"Look look! I think she's actually wearing breeches!"

"Oh, I think that's a male robe too! She's a cross dresser!"

"Oh you're right! No wonder she didn't show up all day!"

"Yeah, I would hide till curfew too if I had to wear that."

"Don't just stand there newbie! Shut the door and come on in!"

Jaux wasn't sure if he should be offended or not by all of the insults. He wasn't exactly trying to look female, but the tone was unmistakably mocking. He still wasn't sure how exactly to respond to everything when unexpectedly, one of the girls dragged him into the room by his arm. The gate seemed to react automatically, and shut itself tightly, ending with a click from the lock.

The girl who dragged Jaux in was the tallest. She might also be the oldest, but it was hard to tell. Her wavy red hair was also a rare sight in these parts, and she was in fact the first red head Jaux had ever seen up close. She was also very...pretty. "So what's your name newbie?" She asked.

"I'm... Uh..."

"What's the hold up? You forget your name?" Questioned the girl with the short blonde hair.

Jaux did, in fact, forget what his name was. He only said it once after all, and after the tiring excitement today he had completely knocked the name out of his mind.

The third girl, the one with the long and braided blonde hair, giggled at Jaux's stunned expression, "Aw, she's a shy type, how cute."

"Well, more than one way to solve this," said the red haired girl as she plucked away Jaux's papers, "it says she's Suhara Ballad, from Western Beradina."

"Oh, you're Beradinian? You must be nervous being so far away from home!" Exclaimed the braided blonde girl. "My name is Desyi Carnveil, I'm from Yorde. Nice to meet you, new roomie!"

"I'm also from Yorde, you can call me Tricks!" The girl with the short blonde hair explained, while simultaneously waving her hand to conjure the word 'Tricks' in shining silver letters hanging above her head.

Jaux gave a polite little nod to say hello, but couldn't help raising an eyebrow when looking at Tricks' little magical display. Jaux loved magic and everything, but using it to say something you already said seemed... useless. Jaux then realized that the red head had not introduced herself, so he turned around to look up at her.

The red head smiled when their eyes met, "Mm, my name is Frey Oden, I'm actually from a caravan, so this place is probably where I've stayed the longest in my life." She noted, while handing Jaux's papers back.

Jaux said a small thank you, and then took back her papers. The girls didn't seem so bad now that the shock of her appearance was fading away. He saw that there was an untouched bed tucked into the corner to the right of the double doors, so he headed there to unload.

All four beds were identical four-poster beds, and each of them had a little nightstand with two drawers. All of her papers, her key, and her wand were placed in the top drawer of the nightstand. Then she plopped her butt on the bed.

"Aren't you going to shower?" Asked Desyi.

"Or, you know, change?" Tricks added.

Jaux looked back to the girls, who were currently still sitting on their pillows in a huddle. They were each wearing a nightgown of some sort. Then Jaux glanced at the wardrobe by her bed. It was untouched, and Jaux doubted that the Lyceum provided any standard nightwear.

"Don't have anything to change into, really." Jaux answered.

"I could lend you a nightie if you need one, Suhara," Desyi offered, "I think we're just about the same height."

"She'll probably need a new robe too," added Tricks, "otherwise she might disappear until curfew again tomorrow."

"Oh, no, it's fine really. I can find something to wear tomorrow." Said Jaux, who wasn't into the idea of wearing female clothes no matter how he looked.

"Nonsense! You can't sleep in that!" Desyi complained, as she stood up and walked over to her wardrobe cabinet.

"Yeah, those robes aren't very clean anyway," said Tricks, "and you'll still need to be wearing something when you go get new clothes."

"You should lend her your cream set, it'll go with her eyes." Frey mentioned.

"Oh yeah, your eyes are really cool, is it naturally that color?" Tricks asked.

Were brown eyes really considered that special by these girls? Jaux could see now that he was the only one here with brown eyes, but blue and green weren't exactly common eye colors in these parts. "Yeah, they're natural."

"Must be a Beradinian thing." Desyi noted as she dropped a cream colored nightgown on the bed.

The nightgown was long, unquestionably a dress, and the sleeves went past the length of Jaux's arms. Jaux really didn't want to wear this, but Desyi was really going out of her way to be kind.

"The showers are through this door," mentioned Frey as she pointed to the smaller door on the side opposite Jaux's bed, "it's shared between our room and the next over."

"Okay. Thanks." Jaux said as he walked over and into the bathroom.

The bathroom was huge as well. There as a massive mirror hanging over four sinks. There were also two toilet stalls and a shower area with four showers. Jaux kind of wished there were stalls for the showers as well, but no one was following him into the bathroom and the door on the opposite side of the bathroom was also shut.

Jaux placed the cream nightgown on the counter with the sinks. He was about to head for the shower area, but then the mirror captured his full attention.

The girl in the mirror had no resemblance to who Juax once was. She was so beautiful, having almost a siren's allure. The long and straight hair framed a fair face with no visible imperfections. Her pitch black hair shined pleasantly, like it was coated with glass. But her eyes stood out the most. They were an amazing violet, which almost sparkled.

No wait, they did sparkle...

Jaux's violet eyes were sparkling, almost glowing. They reminded him of the black statue's gemstone eyes. He was falling into her own image, mesmerized by what could be vanity.

Then he felt something change, like something in the very front of his eyes had shifted.

Everything was suddenly tinted purple, Jaux's whole perception had been affected. The whole world seemed to become a night sky, with little star-like lights in all the colors of the rainbow filling his vision. He was confused, and just a little scared. In a bit of a panic, he turned to the door of his room, and was about to open it and call for help.

Then through the door he could see the lights again, but a few of these were much closer. He could see what the glow was, because they outlined the shapes of the girls. A tall white light seemed to be Frey, while Desyi was a mix between indigo and magenta. The shortest girl, Tricks, glowed with green. The lights were people!

No, that wasn't quite right, he could see the lights elsewhere as well. He could see light from the shower heads and light from the sinks. In fact, if he concentrated, the air seemed to be filled with a mist of light that fogged his vision just a tiny bit.

Then he raised her hand and looked deeply into it, to see if she glowed as well.

All he saw was darkness.

His vision abruptly returned to the colors of the true world, but he was still staring into her hand. The darkness that he saw inside herself was identical to the magic he used in his admissions test. Did that vision of his allow him to see the colors of magic?

"Hey, you alright in there Suhara? You haven't turned on the shower or anything!" Called Desyi from behind the door.

"Oh, yes, I'm fine!" Jaux called back, as he paced over to the shower area.

Jaux did his best to look away from her naked body as he took off the robes and undergarments. He had a feeling that he would just stare at herself again, plus he still didn't want to completely accept the changes to his body. Out of sight, out of mind.

What he couldn't ignore was the feeling of the water on his skin. Everything was much more sensitive now that he had such a thin frame. Thankfully, the shower's magic design was easy to understand, there was a red lever for hot water and a blue lever for cold water, so Jaux was able to balance the water out immediately without burning or freezing himself.

The actually feeling of the water running down his body was much more disturbing. It didn't feel bad, but there was no way to deny the water from reaching all the special new spots on his body. In some ways, looking at his body would be been better, much better than this.

Water flowed in and fused into her long hair, sticking it onto her back and almost forcing her head back from the combined weight.

Water was flowing around the curves of her new breasts, outlining their valleys and hillsides. She could feel almost every droplet of water as they bounced and splashed onto the soft mounds. The feelings were a bit too extreme for her, and she tried to cover them with her hands, only to pull back when she felt her fingers gripping them from all angles. Boys shouldn't have such... holdable breasts.

Her hips were different too, different proportions. They were wider than she was used to, which had the effect of diverting more water towards the depths between her legs.

That was the worst, to have water flowing into the crack between your legs, touching all the most sensitive nerves. This was a feeling men could only feel with the very tip of their penis, but now it was so flat, so narrow, and so convenient for the water to flow. The liquid touched what was undeniably a vagina. She could feel so much, she was so exposed. She didn't like that at all.

Not even two minutes had pasted, and Jaux had enough. She forced both levers back down, shutting down the water. She then just stood there, hands still gripping the levers as the last of the water dripped down from her body.

It was all girl, totally and completely.

up
141 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

It was all girl, totally and completely.

Podracer's picture

Which would be a little distracting.

Suhara has some new equipment. (Mental! Mental and magic equipment I meant!)

"Reach for the sun."

Indeed

It's going to be quite distracting for a long time.

"all girl"

gee, some people have all the luck ...

DogSig.png

Grr

I'll say. Stupid alternate universe people with convenient magical gender change >_>