Sis, Don't touch my hair you will mess it up! Part 2

Printer-friendly version

Sis don’t touch my hair, you will mess it up!
Part 2

By Princess Pantyboy and Natasa Jessica

Me, Mike, Michelle 13 years old
Mikayla Twin sister
Miley Little sister 5 years old
Patti Girl from dance 4 years old
Ms. Jauques Dance instructor

“Looks like we have a new girl in the family. Come with me little girl, and I just love your new hairstyle. We need to get you dressed before you catch a cold just standing there in your new panties.” I hear mom saying.

I don’t know what to do as I stand there only wearing my little sister Miley's panties or I should say there her old panties because she out grew these ones. I look scared when I look at Mikayla, but she just smiles at me and waves good-bye.

“You should have just said you wanted to dress like your sisters before Michelle, I would have helped you earlier hehehe.” I hear mommy giggling and I hear Mikayla giggle also when we leave her room.

What did mommy call me? Did she call me Michelle? I better ignore her or she will see that bugs me and continue to call me that. “Mommy I mean mom, I was just trying on Miley's old panties because umm, all my underwear was still umm, in the umm laundry.”

“I don’t want to dress like a girl.” Mommy seems to be ignoring me, which is not a good thing.

We walk into Miley's room with mommy holding my hand like I am some toddler or something. “Isn't Miley still at her dance class mommy? Why are we in here?” Mommy lets go of my hand and starts going through the boxes of old clothes Miley has in the bottom of her closet. “I know she has an old pair her somewhere.” I hear mommy say while she is looking through the boxes.

“Here it is; I knew these were still in here.” I turn around seeing mommy holding up some lite pink tights and a matching pink leotard. “Yes these are Miley's old dance outfit they should fit you perfect sweetie.”

What the heck is she doing with that stuff? “Come here Michelle so I can get you dressed.”

“You have to be kidding me mommy you actually think I am going to wear that girly stuff? Heck no?” I see a pissed off look on mommy's face as she shakes her head side to side. “Oh you just want me to try them on so you know what size I am I guess.” I hear no response.

I sit down on the edge of Mileys bed and I feel mommy sliding the lite pink tights up my smooth legs. I am 13 years old but I have never had any body hair at all and I guess I’ve never been accused of being a teenager ever either because I am so small more like the size of my little sister, but I will never admit that to Miley.

“Oh you look so cute in those tights just like Miley did when she was little.” What she wore these only two years ago and she is making it sound like I am the baby of the family. “Here let me help you with your pretty leotard there a little tricky sometimes.”

Mommy holds the leotard open, I step into the pink leotard, and I feel the bottom of it make my panties wrap around my lil penis and balls giving me massive pain. A few seconds later, the pain goes away and I can feel nothing down there so I guess that is a good thing. “Now how does that feel sweetie is it too tight between your legs?”

“Well it did hurt for a little bit, but then I heard something like my back snap, or pop, and I can't feel any pain down there anymore mommy.” Thinking to myself, I cannot feel any pain or anything at all down there. Oh well no pain is a good thing I guess.

I walk around in little circles not feeling anything. “Okay sweetie lets go sign you up for dance and pick Miley up.”

“What did you say mommy we are going to pick Miley up?” Think she said something else but could not understand her after she took my hand and started walking me to the front door. “Mommy I can't go out of the house dressed in this little girl's dance outfit what if someone sees me?”

Mom does not even slow down. “Well I guess you should of thought of that before you went through little Miley's old clothes and you put her panties on. No one forced you to do that, so remember you did this to yourself sweetie pie.”

“Bye, bye little sister, you have fun in dance class.” I hear my sister Mikayla teasing me so I turn around and flip her the middle finger.

I look up and see that mom is watching me. “Now, Now Michelle that is no way for a little girl to act.” I roll my eyes hearing mommy and the second I look away. ‘WHACK, WHACK. Don’t you roll your eyes at me little girl and tell your big sister your sorry for that rude jester you did with your middle finger.”

“WHACK I feel her hand hit my pantied bottom me wearing only the thin tights and super tight and thin leotard. The smack felt more like I was naked when her hand smacked my bottom. “Come on sweetie we don’t want to be late for your first dance class, I mean to pick Miley up.” I rub my soar bottom-hearing mommy.

I turn and look back at Mikayla, I am sorry I flipped you off sis.” I stick my tongue at her with my back to mommy as I hear Mikayla start giggling. I didn’t realize I was acting like the little kid I looked like now or I should say I was acting like the little girly girl I looked like now specially with my new girly bob hairstyle bouncing as I move.

“Mommy why do I have to come with you to pick Miley up anyway?” I look around to see if any of my buddies are outside while mommy and me walk hand and hand to her minivan. Oh my life would be destroyed if anyone seen me dressed like a girl. I mean dressed like a little girly girl.

I turn and watch as mommy opens up the side of the van. “Hop right up into the car seat sweetie you will be much safer in there.” I look at her like she is out of her mind.

“The state laws are very strict Michelle about keeping toddlers in their car seat. I was given a warning when Miley was not sitting in her booster seat, so you are smaller than her so you need to be in her old car seat.” I start to open my mouth to complain but mommy is too quick. “Not another word, ‘click’ now that’s better.”

Mommy shuts the side door of the van and I look down to see I am locked into the car seat with the seatbelt. My tights are in plain view and I stare between my legs seeing no bulge at all down there now that looks way to weird.

“You look so pretty in your new dance outfit. Here ya go sweetie this will help you while we drive little one. This was Miley's favorite when she wore that a couple years ago Dora the Explorer DVD.”

I look up at the screen in the minivan and see the little girl movie come on. I cannot believe mommy expects me to watch this little girly girl show. I guess it is better than staring at my pink legs in these tights. I don’t pay attention that both my legs are swinging back and force as mommy watches me enjoying the dobra the explorer movie.

I feel my hair bounce as I move, and it reminds me how girly I look with this new bob hair style so I push my hair behind both my ears thinking that that will not be so girly looking. I forget sis also pierced both my ears twice with pink earrings, so now I Iook even more girlie, and childish.

Man I cannot wait to go home so I can change out of these girly clothes after we pick Miley up thinking to myself. I notice we slow down and pull into a parking space. “Okay were here sweetie un-buckle yourself and I will get your door.” I start trying to un-due the tricky seatbelt but I just cannot un-fasten it.

“Mommy can't I just wait in the car for you to get Miley? I am not a baby you know I am a teenager now that I am 13 years old. I know I look a little smaller than most 13 year old boy's, but come on mommy please.”

I notice mommy with the don’t talk to me look or I will ground you forever face. “You don’t look like any 13 year old boy I ever seen wearing your baby sisters old dance leotards and tights so enough of you staying in the car alone.

“Um ok, ok, mommy I mean mom, the seat belt is stuck.” I feel scared seeing that look on her face while I continue to try to un-due the seat belt. The side door opens up and I see mommy with her hands on her hips staring at me still locked into the car seat like a baby.

Mommy moves closer to me. “Here let your mommy un-due the seatbelt for mommy's little girl.” I want to roll my eyes but I still remember when she gave me a quick smack when I did that before. So I ignore her talking to me like I am a toddler.

“Well thank you mommy dearest.” I say teasing her as she just smiles hearing me and take my hand as we walk up to the dance studio. The moment we walk in the front door some lady walks up to us.

I am looking around and I don’t see any guys in the whole place. “Who do we have here all dressed up for her first dance class?” I totally ignore her not even thinking she is talking to me. I just look down between my legs still seeing no bulge between my legs while I am wearing these skintight leotards and tights.

“Oh this here is my little Michelle; we are here to pick her big sister up.” Mommy and me both look over at the lady that most definitely works here probably in sales.

I still play with my long girly hair looking around. “And what group is Michelle’s big sister in?”

“Oh Miley is in the advanced class for 2nd and third graders. Miley just loves coming here.” Mommy is smiling, as I look down at my feet bored and feeling weird wearing these weird girly clothes.

I feel the sales lady take my hand and walk me over to the window. “See look in here sweetie you see all the other girl's your age and size in this area. See how much fun they are having?”

“Wow some of them are even wearing diapers mommy under there leotards.” Mommy walks up beside me and we see a bunch of girl's all different sizes and three of the girls are wearing diapers under there leotards and tights.

I see mommy turn to the women. “Are there any other classes with girls the same size as little Michelle not wearing diapers?” Why is mommy even asking her questions like that? I mean who cares what the girls are wearing anyway I don’t want to be in some girly dance class.

“I am sorry ma’am this is the class that your little daughter Michelle would be in. Some of the girls are even larger then little Michelle so she would fit in very nicely if she just gave it a chance.”

The look on mommy’s face and on the lady’s face is telling me I am screwed there just going to do whatever they want. I feel the lady start to walk me into the class while everyone stops and stares at us or really there staring at me.

“This here is little Michelle and she is here for her first free dance lesson while her big sister is in the advanced class across the hallway.”

I see every one of the little girl's staring at me smiling they must know I am really a boy as I try not to stare at the girl's wearing diapers under there dance clothes. “Well welcome little Michelle, my name is Ms. Jauques, and I am the dance instructor for this class. Why don’t you say hi to all the other girl's Michelle?”

“Um hi everyone.” I have no idea what I am supposed to say to these little girl's, even though some of them are definitely taller than me. I feel like I am two years old or something.

Ms. Jauques smiles at me. “Okay Michelle go stand next to the other girl's and we are going to learn a new dance movement.” I walk over to the nearest girl and she is taller than me but wearing a diaper so I try not to stare but still do. I look around and cannot see mommy anywhere, I hope she comes back soon.

“Okay girl's now do as I do lift your leg up to the bar, while you are holding onto to the bar with your left hand.” Everyone kind of struggles and I just do as she does as I stand there. The only thing I can think about is that I wish I went potty before we left home.

Speaking of going potty, I see a girl on the other side of the line start to squat down a little like she is peeing in her diaper. I giggle a little and watch the girl and notice Ms. Jauques sees her squatting and starts walking up to her.

“Are you okay Cindy did you have a little accident in your diaper? Its okay sweetie that why you are wearing a diaper.” Ms. Jauques says to the girl that just peed in her diaper.

I cannot stop watching them; I wish I could tell what Ms. Jauques is saying to the little girl. I guess she is not really that little she is taller than me. I continue to watch the teacher and little girl as I notice them looking at me for some reason.

“Oh it looks like you aren’t the only one having a little accident Cindy, you see the new girl over there is starting to have an accident too, but she isn't wearing a diaper like you yet. We better go help her.”

I watch as Ms. Jauques start walking towards me and that is when I look down and notice the pee is dripping down the inside of both my legs. What just happen I am like in shock this has never happen to me. Ms. Jauques and the girl that peed in her diaper are standing right in front of me when I look up from staring at my pee soaked tights.

“I am so sorry Ms. Jauques I don’t know what happened. This is the first time this has ever happened to me.” I feel her take my hand and the three of us walk back to the girl's locker room.

I look around to see if everyone is staring at me as I walk, everyone can see plain as day I wet myself, but no one is staring at me. I feel soaked as Ms. Jauques starts to slide my wet leotard off and I notice the other girl start taking hers off too.

“That’s a good girl Cindy, just take your leotard off they are still dry, and I will change you after I help little Michelle she is soaked.” Great now I feel even smaller like a toddler.

I feel her start pulling the soaked tights off and she is going to find out I am a boy when she sees my lil boy parts. The second I feel air between my legs I hear something fall under the bench I am laying on.

“We have some spare tights and leotard for you sweetie and you can clean them and bring them back the next time you come for class okay?” I don’t know what to say because she is saying nothing about my boy parts that must be easy to see now, so I lift up my head looking between my legs and there is nothing there at all. I try to look closer but she slides a diaper on me.

A diaper, wait a minute I don’t want to wear a diaper. “I am so sorry I never did that before. Thank you for getting me some dry clothes and I will bring them back. Do I really have to wear a diaper now? I won't have another accident, I promise.”

“I am sorry sweeties you need to wear a diaper a lot of girl's your age still have accidents, a few girl's in class like Cindy here still wear diapers too. Plus, I don’t have any more clothes if you have another accident.” Oh, man this is bad looking down at the diaper wrapped around my body, it does feel comfy. What am I thinking it is still a freaking diaper oh my god I am wearing a diaper.

The new tights are pulled up my legs; the leotard seems to go on me much easier between my legs with no pain down there this time. What am I thinking there is nothing between my legs, I wonder if that was my pee, pee, that fell out of my diaper and they can just sew it back on. Oh, that is crazy it probably just was pushed back up inside me or something from the tight panties and leotard.

“Okay sweetie you are ready to go back to class, are you okay Michelle?” I am snapped back to the present moment when Ms. Jauques starts talking to me. I still don’t know what to say after what has happen, I don’t even know what has happen.

I feel a hand on my arm, I look over, and the hand is the other girl that went potty in her diaper. “Hi my name is Cindy, are you okay? Let me help you stand up.” We both stand up, and I stare at her being diapered, and then look down and notice I look the same as her.

“It’s not so bad wearing a diaper at least you doesn’t have to worry about having an accident and having everyone seeing you wet your clothes. I don’t mean to sound bad because that just happen to you it happen to me a bunch so I know this is better is what I am trying to say.”

Great I feel worse now looking down again at my diapered self. “Okay girl's let’s get back out there with the rest, we are all most done with class.” Oh that is so cool we are all most done I feel excited knowing I can leave this hell soon.

“Okay were ready Ms. Jauques.” I hear Cindy say as she pulls me by the hand back into class. The rest of the girls are just milling around not much just goofing about but not staring at me or teasing me for wetting myself. I guess they probably all had an accident one time or another so they probably know how I feel.

I notice everyone gets back in a straight line as Cindy and me do the same. “Okay girls one more dance move arabesque allongé.” Ms. Jauques says but we look at her like she is an alien because no one understands her. “Oh sorry girl's, you know that last move But I didn’t tell you what the other movement is.” Ms. Jauques say as we all pay close attention.

“This means to pose on one leg whilst extending the other leg to the back, stretching it longer. Now everyone watches me first that you try.”

Everyone watches the instructor doing the different dance movements and you could of heard a pin drop it was so silent as everyone paid close attention to Ms. Jauques do her newest move. I actually could not take my eyes off of her also for some reason. I am sure it was because she was very pretty I mean hot, that is better that is how a 13-year old boy talks. Oh, my god I am even starting to act like a little girl.

“Okay now everyone you try that move, and try it very slow and do it several times until I tell you to stop.” Everyone is starting to do the same movement and I don’t notice that I am starting to squat a little not even realizing I am wetting my diaper while I am doing the new dance movement.

I notice Ms. Jauques staring at me shaking her head, not knowing that she can tell I am going potty in my new diaper. “Is this your first time in dance class Michelle because you are very good.”

“Um yes Ms. Jauques, my mommy and I just came today to pick up my big sister.” Damn I sounded like a little girl saying mommy and oh my god I called Miley my big sister I hope she never finds out I said that.

The class all stops and stares at me. “Okay sweetie let’s try something. I want you to do a split. Just slowly start spreading your feet apart. Don’t look at anyone and just look at me okay? Oh and go as slow as you can okay sweetie pie?”

“Okay, I never tried to do this before but I did watch my two sisters do it before they are really good at dance and ballet.” I didn’t realize the whole time I was talking I was sliding my feet apart until I did a perfect split.

I didn’t even know I did it until I heard everyone clapping including Ms. Jauques. I start to look around and see I have both my legs completed going different ways with my diapered bottom on the floor. There are girls from the advanced class staring at me. I hope Miley is not one of them but I hear Cindy saying the advanced class was all pointing at me when I was doing the slow split, which I guess is very hard.

“Michelle, you just have to come back and have dance class with us.” I hear all the girl's in my class saying. Wait not my class this class. Man, I have to get a grip and start acting like a 13-year-old boy or I will be in deep trouble.

I stand up and see all the girl's in class smiling and still cheering me with good job, and I cannot believe you are able to do that. “That was truly amazing Michelle, you made it look so easy like you weren’t even trying.” I smile hearing her compliment, I cannot remember the last time anyone said something nice to me let alone hear a compliment. “It sure looked like you were having fun too just like the other girl's.”

“Thanks I will ask my mommy and think more about it and yes I did have fun Ms. Jauques.”

I turn and see my mommy and she takes my hand like the other moms coming to get there daughters. “Come on sweetie it is time to go your sisters class is done too, thanks for everything Ms. Jauques.”

“Thank you, I hope you come back little Michelle.” We start walking out of the class and bump into Miley right in front of the locker room.

I watch, as Miley looks me up and down in my little girly dance outfit. “Yes doesn’t your big brother look so cute wearing your old dance outfit? I caught him wearing your old panties and I dressed him like this as a punishment and it looks like SHE had a great time in dance class after all.” Miley is just smiling and staring at me up and down at me dressed like a little girl and wearing a diaper.

“You truly are a very special girl Michelle.” Mommy says as she is thinking he might think being a girl isn't so bad after all.”

I look up at mommy smiling. “Mommy I left something in the locker room I will be right back.” I let go of her hand and run in the locker room before she can complain.

Miley and mom look at each other not hearing me be so independent and just doing something without support. “Miley go check on you brother I mean your little sister hehehe.” Both giggle hearing the words little sister, but I guess it fits how he is dressed.

“Okay mommy I will get HER out here right now.” I am on my hands and knees reaching around under the bench that I was changed on, and diapered on. I finally feel something and I grab it is cold and starting to turn dark in my hand when I look up at Miley staring at my hand.

Miley is staring at it. “What is that? Is that what I think it is?” I look up at Miley not knowing what to say, as I hold my little penis with my tiny ball sack attached at the Base.

“No Miley please I don’t know what happen maybe the panties were wrapped around it so tight then mommy put me in your old leotard and I felt so much pain but when I moved something popped down there and I felt no more pain. I hope they can just sew it back on me.”

Miley continues to stare at it. “I never seen one before except on our little cousin, but he is a baby and looks like the same size but his is pink and yours looks so dark more like its dead.”

“You can't tell anyone this happen to me you have to promise okay.” I look up at Miley and I feel her grab it out of my hand and run around in the locker room. “No, no Miley give it back to me please I will do anything so you won't tell sis and mommy.”

Miley runs out of the locker room still holding it, she runs past mommy and out the front door with me chasing her. I watch as she stops right at the edge of the street next to mommy’s minivan. I can see its still in her hand. Miley please give it to me.” I reach my hand out and we see mommy coming up behind us.

“Opps I dropped it.” I hear Miley whisper to me as we both look down as it falls into the sewer drain.

Mommy looks pissed. “Why are you two running around? What are you doing anyway? You both know you are not allowed to run around in a parking lot. What were you carrying Miley?”

“Oh nothing as I see her get in the front seat pointing to the car seat for me. I guess she doesn’t know I was stuck in the baby car seat before anyway so I will do it so she thinks I am doing everything she wants not to tell mommy and sis about my little secret.

I start to climb up in the minivan when I feel mommy pick me up and put me down in the car seat. “Your new diaper looks so cute on you little Michelle.” I hear mommy teasing me as she locks me into the car seat. “Did you have an accident in class and pee in your panties hehehe?” I hear mommy giggling and then Miley start to giggle also while mommy is closing the door and walking around to the driver’s seat.

“Okay girl's we are on the road again. Let me put little Michelle’s favorite movie back in for HER.” I hear mommy and I just ignore her not wanting her to know her teasing me is bugging me.

Miley turns around in the front seat staring at me. “That’s great little Michelle this is my favorite movie too. Oh and I love your new name it fits you perfectly now as I see her eyes move down staring between my legs.

“Mommy do I still have to wear this girly outfit can't I get changed now please?” I can see mommy looking back at me thru the mirror and she is rolling her eyes but smiling at me watching the little girly movie.

I look up again noticing mommy is staring threw the rear view mirror at me. “You are still not done with your punishment my little princess panty boy. I think we are going to stop in here real quick so mommy can pick up a few things.” We pull into Walmart’s parking lot.

“Mommy can I stay in the van and watch little Miley while you go in Walmart. Remember I am still a 13-year-old boy even though I am dressed like this.

Mommy and Miley both turn around and look at me in the car seat. “Yea right you’re a boy.” Miley says staring between my legs giggling. “Plus I am the bigger one so say I am your big sister, and you are the little sister. Say it now little Michelle.” I look into her eyes and they are staring at me, and then stare between my legs. Shit she is going to tell mommy I don’t have any boy parts anymore if I don’t say it.

“Okay you are the bigger girl I am the smaller girl, are you happy?” I see mommy look shocked that I actually said it as she gets out her door closing it while Miley still stares at me from the front while mommy is walking around to open the doors. “You said you wouldn’t tell mommy I don’t have any more boy parts, you promised.”

Miley smiles at me just before mommy open my door. “I won't tell mommy as long as you keep doing everything I tell you to do okay little sister, did do hear me little sister?”

“Yes okay I will do as you say.” The door opens and mommy takes me out of the car seat, and holds my hand watching Miley get out of her seatbelt and opens and closes her own door.

We start walking up to Walmart’s front doors with me holding one of mommy hands and Miley holding the other. “Mommy can we get me some new clothes so I don’t have to wear these especially some more underwear since mine are in bad shape since I barrowed Miley's old panties?”

“I was thinking kind of the same thing sweetheart I guess great minds think alike.”I look over at Miley as we both stare at each other. I wonder how mommy is going to shop while she is holding both our hands.

Well my thoughts are answered the second we get to an empty basket. I feel mommy pick me up, and push both my legs threw the hole that babies have to put their feet threw as I sit in the front of the basket likes a baby. Miley is looking up at me sitting in the baskets baby seat.

“You look comfy up there little sister are you? I bet you are enjoying and want to sit up there in the baby seat right?” I see Miley nodding her head up and down as she is motioning me to say yes.

Darn this is not good. “Yes I am comfy.” Oh, I hated saying that now mommy is going to think I like it up hear in the baby sit.

“Well that’s a good thing that you’re enjoying sitting there. Because little Michelle it is much easier for me to shop putting you in the baby seat of the basket, so from now on this will always be your new seat when we go shopping sweetheart.”

I look sadly down at Miley when I notice she is smiling from ear to ear hearing I have to sit in the baby seat of the basket from now on and I asked to sit in here. I pay no attention to the fact that we are in the girl's department and mommy has just put a tiny little hello kitty dress and matching panties into the basket. The dress will match the red Mary Jane shoes that are already in the basket with the pink plastic panties and princess diapers.

The end

I hope you have enjoyed my story, let me know if you think I should continue this story or not.

Please leave a comment here on this web site and send me an email or on yahoo messenger and let me know your thoughts.

It really helps when I get feedback from my stories.

Thanks again Hugs,

Princess Panty boy
and
Natasa Jessica Sophie Jacobs

Email: [email protected]
and
[email protected]

Yahoo Instant Messenger: Princess Pantyboy
and NatasaJessica

up
134 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments