Weekend Fun

Printer-friendly version

Imagine you live in a world where body switching technology exists. You have invited your best friend over for a typical guys weekend, spent by watching movies.

But when your best friend finally appears on your doorstep, he's not in his own body. And he, now she, suggests different fun for the weekend...

This is one of my tf-themed stories I posted on deviantart. Since it's TG-only, I thought it'll fit in here as well.

***************************************
Weekend Fun
by
clancy688

"About time." I growled as I walked towards the front door where Martin had just rung the bell. It was Friday evening and my parents had left several hours before to visit one of my distant aunts over the weekend. They had allowed me to skip the visit, and so I'd found myself with an empty house and a complete weekend to use it. 

As I'd broken this news to my best friend Martin, he'd immediately opted for a movie weekend - my father was a certified audiophile and he had put the equivalent of a small car's worth into the living room, creating a multichannel audio system which put the equipment of cheap cinemas to shame, centered around a 65" flats-screen. Watching movies on the system wasn't an experience, it was a revelation. 

I hadn't argued against the proposal, after all I was a film buff myself. Which was kind of surprising, actually. My looks often fooled others into putting me in the 'jock' category - at 6"3' I towered over most people, and despite the fact that I neither played any sports, nor exercised regularly, I was sporting a well muscled and well toned body. The latter feature was probably a courtesy of Mum's Latin genes.

Actually, this was quite convenient. When there was a party nearby, I usually teamed up with Martin as well. I had the looks to attract the ladies, and Martin had the eloquence to make them stay... or follow us home. It was mutual benefit. One couldn't actually call us womanizers, but then we weren't monks either. 

So we probably wouldn't spend all the weekend caved in my parents' living room. I had already checked this weekend's R&R-offers in the immediate vicinity, and if, for some reason, 2000 watts of subwoofer power weren't exciting enough anymore, there'd still be the possibility to visit one or two parties. 

And so far, the only thing which had still stood in a perfect weekend's way had been Martin's presence. He'd told me that he would come over at 5 p.m. and now it was nearly 7 p.m.. The sloth had probably extended his after-lunch nap well into overtime. Of course I had tried to call him, but he hadn't answered the phone, and therefore I had been condemned to wait for him until he chose to finally honor me with his presence. 

"What the hell kept you so-" I snapped moodily as I opened the door, but then I stopped myself in mid sentence as I took in the figure who was grinning at me from the doorstep. First of all, it wasn't Martin. It wasn't even a man. But I did know her. 

"Sabrina?" I asked surprised and mustered the shape of Martin's older sister. "What are you doing here?" 

At 22, Sabrina was four years older than Martin or me, and she was already in her final college year, so I didn't see her that often. Which usually made me appreciate the rare occurrences when I did even more. To make matters short, she was a knock-out. At 5"8' she was nearly half a foot shorter than me, but she exercised regularly and there was not a single gram of extra fat on her body. She was sporting a perfect hourglass figure as well, with long legs, a shapely ass and perfect tits. Martin had once told me that her size was 30C. 

Her face was beautiful as well, with large, brown eyes, a dainty nose and full, red lips. It was framed by brunette hair which cascaded lusciously down her shoulders. 

And since the last time I had seen her, she apparently hadn't slacked off. In fact, her outfit was a little bit more revealing than what I was usually seeing her dressed into. Not that I was complaining, heavens now! She was wearing a short blue skirt which went to mid thigh and a tight, white top with generous cleavage which did nothing to hide her spectacular curves. On her feet, she had a pair of summer sandals with a modest heel. 

I allowed myself a couple of seconds to enjoy this sight of womanly beauty standing in front of me. Which, of course, didn't help me in solving my initial question. What was Sabrina doing here? And why had she a trolley bag with her?

Sabrina, apparently, hadn't missed my stares, because now her grin became quite a bit teasingly. Which was quite odd. I hadn't seen her doing this type of grin ever. It looked hauntingly familiar to Martin's grin, though... 

"What I'm doing here?" she asked now mockingly with her sensual voice, the type of voice you could envision either announcing messages at an airport or asking you to accompany her to bed, "You invited me to a movie session, and here I am." 

"Um..." I stuttered. What the hell was Sabrina talking about. "Actually, I invited Martin, but you can join in as well, if you want. But... where is he?" 

Giggling, Sabrina licked her lips and then looked me in the eyes. "But why, I'm already here." 

Deadpan, I stared at her. "Excuse me?" 

Sabrina laughed. "Yeah, you've heard correctly. I-" she gestured at her impressive bosom "-am Martin. Surprise." 

I blinked. What the hell was she playing at? "Sabrina, um... I'm not sure what kind of joke this is supposed to..." 

I couldn't even finish because Sabrina interrupted me with a loud laugh. 

"Oh, Nick, it's true. It's me, Martin. I've switched bodies with Sabrina, really. Does the name Swapping Tech Inc. ring a bell?"

Now I was gaping, because this really did ring a bell.

Sabrina, or Martin, if what she was saying was true, grinned. "They've opened a branch store in town last week, and today Sabrina and me visited there and swapped!"

Swapping Tech Inc. was the developer of a cutting edge technology which allowed peoples to swap body. The concept was fairly new, but all over the country there were 'swap stores' popping up where a pair of willing people could swap their minds. The procedure wasn't cheap and there were piles of legal papers involved for each swap, after all the government didn't want people to simply disappear from the radar by changing bodies, but it was possible. And if such a store had opened in town... 

Stunned I mustered Sabrina's, or rather Martin's shape again. That my best friend was inside this bombshell package... 

"Okaaaay..." I said long-drawn-out. "So you have swapped with your sister... but... why? I thought we wanted to spend the weekend alone, only watching movies...?" 

Now Martins grin also attained a mischievous component. "Of course!" he cooed in his sister's sexy voice. "Two people alone, an entire house to explore, one male, one female... what do you think can both of them do over the weekend?" 

At first, I didn't get what he wanted to suggest. After all, the obvious was way to absurd. But then I registered his grin, his stance, how he pushed out his tits, and then I realized that he was serious. 

"You're not actually proposing that we..." I blurted out, my sentence cut short by Martin's acknowledging nod. 

"You know..." he said, twinkling at me, "I've packed an entire maxi-box of condoms. I'm not so sure if we manage to consume all, but at least we can try." 

***************************************

"So let me get this straight-" I said five minutes later, sitting at the kitchen table and staring at the attractive woman who was facing me, "Sabrina wanted to try out being a boy and borrowed your body for the weekend? And since she wants to try out her new equipment as well, she allowed you to try out hers in return. And then you thought that you'd exploit this possibility as best as you can by fucking me over the entire weekend?" 

Still grinning, Martin nodded, her (I had decided that I wouldn't address him with a male pronoun while he was in his sister's body, it was simply too weird) curls bobbing up and down. 

"Dude, isn't that gay?" I exclaimed. "I mean, you want to have sex with me!" 

"Oh come on..." Martin chided. "It wouldn't be gay. I'm a woman, currently at least, and it simply would be a young couple fooling around. Why the hell not?" 

"Hmm..." technically, he was right, I had to concede. 

"But are you really sure? I mean, sex is great, but as a woman? Doesn't the thought of a hairy male sticking his member in you creep you out?" 

"Nah." Martin seemed unimpressed. "Women like sex as much as men do, so it can't be bad. And I don't know... at the moment, it really doesn't creep me out. I have the right equipment down there to receive a hairy male's dick, after all. Come on, it'll be an awesome weekend! We can fuck, then we can watch a movie, then we can fuck again..." she looked almost dreamy now. "Simple sex without the hassle of conquering the girl first or keeping her happy."  

I sighed. When Martin set her mind to something, she wouldn't budge an inch. And on the other hand... her current body was totally hot and I had always fantasized about fucking her sister. This was basically a dream come true. 

"Okay..." I said then. "I can't say that the thought of fooling around with your sisters body the entire weekend hasn't a certain appeal." I added truthfully and Martin grinned satisfied. 

"Perfect!" she exclaimed and stood up, walking towards the door, her heels clicking on the floor. "You coming she asked?" and I raised an eyebrow. 

"Coming where? The living room is in the other direction, you know." 

Martin giggled. "Of course I know. I've been here often enough. I'm heading for your bedroom, dumbass." 

"You mean you want..." I started dumbstruck and Martin giggled again. 

"Of course. I'd like to try out sex as a woman ASAP. So... do you want to see my body naked?" 

She didn't have to ask twice. I followed Martin into my bedroom where she immediately slipped out of her heels and started shedding her top and skirt. I couldn't keep myself from ogling her sister's underwear-clad body. 

"So what do you think?" Martin asked amused as she saw my stare. "Am I hot or what?" 

I could only nod and Martin licked her lips. "Hmm... so do you want to see my tits?" 

Again I nodded and slowly, Martin reached behind her back to unclasp her bra. She struggled a little with the garment, but then the cloth fell down, revealing her tits. Oh Jesus, those were even more impressive than I'd even fantasized! She cupped her girls in both hands and squeezed a little bit. 

"I have to say that having tits feel nice..." she exclaimed, then let her hands fell down to her hips. "Okay, last piece. You ready for my secret place?" 

Martin didn't even wait for my response. Instead she slipped down her panties swiftly and stepped out of them. And there she was standing, completely nude, the object of my dreams. I felt my cock beginning to stir and Martin started to laugh as she noticed the bulge in my points. 

"Am I giving you a boner, dude?" she asked and I nodded embarrassed. 

"Can't help it." I said apologetically. "You're a hot, naked woman and you should know what effect that has on a guy." 

To that, Martin only laughed louder. "Oh chill, dude. It's all right, after all I want you to fuck me. A boner is just a trifle helpful in this regard. So why don't you strip off your clothes as well? Would only get into the way." 

Awkwardly, I followed her advice and soon I was naked as well, my cock already rigidly erect. Interested, Martin eyed my member. 

"Hm... I have to tell you that from a girl's point of view you look quite good... anyway-" she motioned towards her lady parts, "-do you want to stick it in now?" 

"Um, you sure?" I asked Martin. "I mean... are you even wet?" 

Martin furrowed her brows. "Hm?" testing, she fingered her new equipment. "Don't think so..." 

I sighed. "Look, you're a girl now. And if there's no lubricant down there, it will hurt. So I guess I'll have to bring you into the mood first." 

Now Martin showed a blank faced. "And how do you suppose to do this?" 

I shrugged. "By making out?" 

"Eww..." Martin said. "You mean kissing and stuff? Um... maybe later. But not now. I don't think I'm ready to feel your stopples scratching over my face yet. Any other ideas...?" 

"I could always eat your pussy." I suggested helpfully and this proposal lit Martin's face up. 

"Hm..." she pondered. "That could be interesting... my girlfriends and partners have always loved it when I've licked them down there... okay!" 

Very unladylike, she let herself flop down on my bed, spreading her legs wide and exposing her vagina to me. "Why don't you start, then?" 

"As you wish, Milady." I murmured smiling and went to my knees before her. I'd have never thought that I'd get into Sabrina's panties today, but you never look a gifted horse in the mouth. 

"This is sooo strange!" she giggled as I made myself ready. "I'm actually looking down over my tits at my pussy!" 

I grinned. "Then I guess a strange sensation would be in order as well, wouldn't it?" I asked and dived in. 

Martin apparently loved it. Soon she was reduced to a quivering body, gasping and moaning with pleasure as I gave my best to satisfy her. Apparently, I was successful, because after a couple of minutes, Martin practically exploded with a loud cry and I felt the muscles in her vagina contracting.

"Your first female orgasm?" I asked grinning, but Martin shook her head while panting heavily. 

"No..." she gasped, "I had masturbated before... before I went over to you... that's why I was so late... but that was nothing compared to this... wow!" 

Grinning I looked at her undoubtedly female shape, glistering with sweat. Martin yelped as I inserted two of my fingers deep into her pussy and pulled them out again, sticky with her vaginal fluids. 

"Looks to me as if you're ready now." I told her. "You wanna be on the top or the bottom?" 

"I don't care! Just stick it in already!" 

"Your wish is my command." I answered, but I wasn't nearly as calm as I pretended. Actually, I was totally excited. I was merely seconds away from having sex with a woman I had fantasized about for years! 

Gently, I deposited Martin on the middle of the bed, then I pulled a condom over my still bone-hard penis. I didn't want Sabrina's body to become pregnant after all. 

"Ready?" I asked as I spread Martin's legs wide, positioning my glans in front of her wet slit. Now I saw for the first time nervousness in her face, but nonetheless she nodded, and slowly, I pushed forward. Martin squirmed and moaned below me as my member penetrated her, and then she wrapped her legs around my hips, urging me to push deeper until our groins met. 

"Well?" I asked and Martin moaned. 

"Dude..." she breathed. "You have no idea how it feels to have a penis in your pussy. It's awesome! Come on, keep going!" 

Grinning, I started pushing in and out of her dripping wet vagina, and with every thrust, Martin moaned loudly. With one hand I started to massage her tits and Martin's arms flew around my neck, pulling my head down. 

"Dude, about not kissing you-" she gasped while I kept pumping "-forget it!" 

She didn't have to ask twice. My tongue darted into her mouth hungrily and began playing with hers. Eagerly she replied the passionate kiss. Soon I was totally immersed in our love-making, not even thinking about the fact that this was actually the mind of my best friend in this smoking hot body. Instead I was fucking a beautiful woman and I loved it! Considering Martin's screams of pleasure, she did, too. 

***************************************

Panting, I lay on the bed, relishing in the afterglow of our incredible love-making. Martin was next to me on the bed, staring at the ceiling in awe, her tits moving up and down with her exhausted breaths. 

"That was... incredible." she gasped now. "The best sex I ever had. You have no idea how awesome Sabrina's body feels." grinning, she looked at me. "And how's it been for you? Fucking my sister, that is?" 

I chuckled. "Well... it was great. Although you lacked experience, I think." 

"Hey!" Martin protested. "It was my first time - as a woman, at least." mischievously she looked at my now flaccid member and started peeling the condom off. The touch of her fingers at my penis and the sight of her tits dangling over my belly prompted me to get hard again and she giggled as she felt it. 

"Looks like you're ready again." she twinkled at me. "You care for another session... so that I can... practice?" 

I simply gestured at my crotch. "Feel yourself at home." 

"Yay!" swiftly, she darted over to the pack of condoms, took another and less than a minute later she had impaled herself on my manhood again, bouncing up and down ecstatically. We spent the next hour in my bedroom, fucking like bunnies, until both of us were totally exhausted. My testicles were burning like fire and Martin's awkward walk let me assume that she was just a little bit sore down there, too, but we didn't regret anything.

"So... how do you like being a woman so far?" I asked her a little bit later while the rushing water removed the sweat from our bodies. Martin had suggested that we hop into the shower to freshen up and I had enthusiastically agreed. Now I was looking down on her wet, glistering shape while roaming my hands over her body and she shuddered a little bit as I tweaked one of her nipples.

"Simply awesome." she told me grinning. "You have no idea how great sex as a woman feels." a little bit disappointed she shed a glance at my spent equipment.  

"Too bad that you've shot your bolts... for now." 

I simply grinned back. "Then it's good that my cock isn't the only thing I can please you with." 

Martin yelped as I grabbed her ass and pulled her closer, until her tits pressed against my chest. Then I planted a deep tongue kiss on her mouth which she reciprocated eagerly. 

"Whew..." she said after we came up for air. "You know, you're a good kisser. That's fun." 

"Care for more?" 

Instead of an answer, she simply threw her arms around my neck, her lips meeting mine again. It turned out to be a long shower. 

***************************************

"So... what film shall we watch?" Martin asked later as we were sitting in the living room. A little bit uncomfortably, I looked over to her. Just like me, she was completely nude, no garments covering her spectacular curves. 

"Why should we dress?" she had asked me after the shower. "We'll fuck often enough over the weekend, and each time putting on and off our clothes? Why bother? Let's just stay nude." 

Of course I hadn't argued her point. Still, it was kind of awkward sitting completely in the nude next to your best friend. Especially, when she was currently sporting a prominent pair of tits and a tight pussy. And so it wasn't surprising that I wasn't concentrating that much on the movie (Independence Day, I had seen it countless times before anyway) and more on Martin. Of course she realized that I was constantly ogling her and took some sort of perverse pleasure in making sure to position her body in a way that let me catch a perfect peek of all her many assets. 

With foreseeable results. Shortly before the aliens' first attack, I was rock-hard again, and desirously, Martin stared at my crotch, absentmindedly fingering her own vagina which was starting to glister with moisture.

"Wanna go again?" she inquired seductively and I shrugged.

"Sure, let me pause the movie first." I reached for the remote control, but Martin grabbed it before me.

"No, don't pause the movie." she grinned. "Let's just fuck while watching, what do you think?"

"Sure." I said. "But then one of us won't be able to look at the screen."

Martin grinned, then went up and bowed herself over the table in front of the couch, wriggling her ass right into my face.

"Then fuck me doggy-style." she proposed. "That way, both of us can face in the right direction."

One absolutely had to admire Martin's practical problem-solving ability.

"How about some anal sex?" I asked while I put a condom over my cock. "Wanna try it out?"

Now Martin grimaced. "Ugh, no. I'm a girl and therefore I want you to use my girl hole. What's the point in having a pussy when I'm not using it?"

I laughed. "Okay... then one doggy-style pussy fuck coming up."

Martin groaned as I slipped my member into her now familiar vagina and soon she was moaning as I pumped in and out, gripping and kneading her tits with my hands at the same time. Fittingly, I brought her to orgasm right at the precise moment when in the movie the first skyscraper exploded (I think that my father's giant subwoofers were not completely unrelated to this amazing timing). Grinning like little school boys (or girls) we continued watching afterwards and it wasn't until the credits when Martin surprised me with an unexpected offer. 

"Um... Nick?" she asked with unusual hesitation while closely eyeing my crotch. 

"Hm? Yeah? You wanna fuck again?" 

Martin shook her head gingerly. "Not quite..." she said and I raised an eyebrow at her nervous tone. "Do you want me to... give you a blowjob?" she asked hesitantly and I stared at her in astonishment. 

"If I want?" I blurted out. "Of course, I'd love to! A gal as hot as you sucking my member, that's a dream come true. But... you sure?" 

"Well-" now she even looked nervous. "-I've always wondered how giving a blowjob would feel like. And I'd like to try it out, once." 

I motioned towards my cock who had instantly started stirring again after she had presented me with her offer. "If you want you're welcome." 

Gingerly, Martin went over and then kneed in front of me. Slowly, she touched my member with her dainty fingers and I couldn't keep it from twitching in anticipation as I felt her touch.

"Don't you want me to put a condom on?" I asked but she shook her head.

"No... I trust that you don't have any STD's... and I'd like to try out the full experience."

"When in Rome, I guess." I added amused, but then I got an idea. Wickedly, I grinned at her. "So... if you want the full experience... can I cum into your mouth?"

For a moment, there was a shade of outrage on her face, but then she started to think. "Hm..." she said contemplative. "The thought is gross, but as you said... when in Rome... sure, why not?"

Now I could barely keep my anticipation in check. "Do you want to start then?" I asked her and she nodded. She looked at my cock in her hands for a couple of seconds, as if she was unsure what to do with it, and then she opened her lovely mouth, her tongue giving it a testing lick. I shuddered upon the touch.

"Yeah, keep going!" I encouraged her and slowly, she put my cock in her mouth. I closed my eyes as I felt her lips sliding over my shaft, her tongue dancing over it. More by instinct than by rational thought I grabbed her head and pushed it further, the first moment she seemed to struggle, but then she relaxed and went with the flow. As she started sucking, I was in heaven. At first, it felt a little bit awkward on her side, but she kept improving at an incredible rate and soon her head was bobbing up and down on my member. 

I grunted and moaned with pleasure and gave her feedback on which moves felt best, and I had the impression that she tried to concentrate on those as best as she could. Finally, after a couple of minutes, I felt my pressure rising and my cock started to twitch. 

"Uh... Martin, I'm cumming!" I warned her and in the next moment, I unloaded my sperm right into her throat. Gasping, she stumbled back, coughing the white liquid into her palms. 

"Iewh..." she exclaimed disgusted and I grinned. 

"You don't wanna swallow?" I asked sweetly. 

"Hell no! I've gulped down half of it by accident anyway! How can girls swallow this stuff?" 

"You have been great by the way. How was it, sucking my cock?" 

"Hm..." for a moment, Martin seemed thoughtful, but then she grinned as well. "Apart from the cum swallowing shit? It was interesting and felt actually quite good. I wouldn't mind doing it again - with a condom of course." 

"That sounds as if we're going to have lots of fun over the rest of the evening, won't we...?" I asked and this proved to be only too true. 

***************************************

Slowly I woke up on Saturday morning. Had this really happened? Had my best friend really swapped bodies with his sister I had the hots for and had we really fucked the whole last evening? Still half-asleep, I tried to figure out if that had been real or only a dream as I felt an unusual sensation - a sensation I knew from my 'dream' yesterday. My eyes flew open and startled I looked down my body to my crotch where Martin was cowering, twinkling at me in the nude body of his sister and pulling a condom over my morning wood.

"Hello, big boy." she cooed and eyed my cock like an especially delicious candy. "What do you think of this wake-up call?"

And relieved I let myself fall back on my pillow again as I felt her tongue starting to lick my glans. Thank god. I thought grinning. It hasn't been a dream.  

***************************************

It had taken over half an hour until we had finally managed to crawl out of bed, and we had only managed it because of Martin's insistence. I would have had no problems with staying in bed with her for the whole day, but Martin, apparently, had had other dreams. 

"Come on!" she'd chided me. "I don't want to hole up myself in your house for the whole weekend while I have the body of an awesome babe. I want to show off my assets! So what do you think about going to the pool? I've asked Sabrina for a few pieces of female clothing and she's packed an absolutely terrific bikini!" 

The decision hadn't been hard at all. Sabrina's body, dripping wet in a skimpy bikini? Consider me in! 

***************************************

So now I was standing in front of the ladies' bathing cabins, waiting for Martin to appear. It didn't take long. One door went open and there she was, dressed in a tight, red bikini accentuating every curve of her body, her tits nearly spilling out of the top piece. Grinning, she did a twirl and then hopped towards me, throwing her arms around my neck and giving me a deep kiss. 

"Um... what's that for?" I asked startled, but Martin only grinned. "Follow my lead." she said. "We're just a normal couple enjoying a day at the pool. You're my boyfriend, and I'm your girlfriend."

"Hmmm..." grinning back, I slipped one of my arms around her waist. "I think I can live with this state of affairs... girlfriend." 

Actually, I did have a few qualms over all of this. When Martin would back in her male body, it would probably be awkward over the first few days to say the least. And now even treating her as my girlfriend? On the other hand, I now had an absolute bombshell at my side everything took for my girlfriend. So... why the hell not?! 

The day at the pool proved to be interesting indeed. Soon enough we were acting just like any normal couple, first playing in the water and then bathing in the sun. Martin even asked me to apply the sun lotion to her back after she'd removed her top, a request I was glad to fulfill. 

Of course we didn't stay the entire day at the beach. In the afternoon, we were already back at my home again, watching action flicks and screwing ourselves silly. In the evening, though, she had a little surprise in store for me. She had suggested that we go clubbing a bit, she wanted to test out dancing as woman. I had had no objections. I'd probably impress half the guys present with my hot girlfriend, I reasoned! 

Therefore Martin had excused herself half an hour ago to make herself 'ready'. I was just on the brink of getting impatient as she entered the living room again. And I had to physically grab my jaw to keep it from hitting the floor. Martin had pulled out all the stops. She was standing in a pair of impossibly high open toed stiletto heels. Her fabulous legs were encased in nude nylons and above those she was wearing a little black dress which clung seductively to her body, a small necklace focusing my stare on her generous cleavage. She had put on make-up as well - not much, but she'd applied red lipstick and done something to enhance her eyes. Overall, the effect was stunning. 

"Am I hot or what?" she asked me now and did a twirl around her axis. 

"Woah... Martin..." I stammered. "That's... you're looking awesome! One of the hottest women I've ever seen! But... how did you do this? And how can you balance on those heels?" 

Martin giggled. "It's really awesome!" she stated. "I've never worn heels but my current body has, and therefore it's apparently used to them. It's still feeling weird, though, like walking on my toes... but they're making my legs look great. Don't you think so?" innocently, she pulled the hem of her dress up a little bit to reveal that her nylons were in fact stockings with garters! 

Now, I was positively gaping. "Where did you get those clothes? And why do you know how to put on make-up?" I asked her and Martin furrowed her brows in consternation. 

"What? No! I'm not a closet crossdresser if that's what you want to imply. But as you said yesterday, when in Rome... I asked my sister for a totally hot outfit right after we switched, and that's what she gave me. Plus she instructed me on how to apply make-up. I think I've done quite well." 

I could only nod in obvious acknowledgement and smiling, Martin walked over to me, her hips swinging seductively and her heels clicking loud on the floor. 

"So what do you say, boyfriend?" she asked me while putting a finger on my chest. "You wanna go dancing with me?" 

Of course I wanted! And it was a blast. Martin's current body proved itself to be a dancer's wet dream, and she made ruthless use of this fact. I, on the other side, had lots of fun by dancing in close proximity to such a hot babe which didn't mind when our bodies ground together. Plus the other fun Martin insisted upon.

At one point, she donned a mischievous face and ushered me into one of the club's toilet. As I wanted to ask her what she was planning, she simply put her finger on my mouth and smiled conspicuously, then hunkered down and started to open my trouser's fly. 

"I had always fantasized about a hot girl giving me blowjob in a club's toilet room." she explained wickedly while taking out my member. "Well, I just figured that I may be able to inflict this fantasy of mine on you." 

And then, she went to work. I had already lost count how many blowjobs she had given me over the weekend, but judging from the profession she now showed me in sucking my member, it must have been a lot. The sight of this incredibly beautiful woman, balancing on her heels while caressing my cock with her mouth totally blew me away, and after we changed clubs, she repeated her deed at the new location as well. 

After we finally came home deep in the night, she had another surprise in store for me. As soon as we impacted on the bed again, she pulled off her dress, but she kept the heels, stockings and underwear on. 

"It may be more interesting this way." she explained seductively while my hands explored her nylon-clad thighs, her figure in the dim light being a sensual dream come true. I didn't argue the point, and soon my cock was sliding in and out her tight pussy again. 

***************************************

The next day, we didn't leave the bed until mid-afternoon when Martin had to pack in order to return her current body to its rightful owner. Quite a bit disappointed that the weekend was over, I escorted her towards the door. She was apparently harboring similar sentiments. 

"You know, it has been fun, really." I told her now smiling. "I don't regret anything. The sex was absolutely fantastic." 

Martin grinned back. "Yeah, it was awesome for me as well."

"You think Sabrina had as much fun as you had?" I asked Martin and she laughed. "Oh, of course. She's told me that she's at one of her female friend's places. They wanted to do a girls-only sleepover this weekend. Well, nearly-girls-only sleepover I guess..." 

I had to suppress laugh. "You mean that...?" 

"Yep. There are at least half a dozen girls and she's the only boy. I think they may have fucked her senseless by now." 

I had to giggle at the thought of Martin's body lying exhausted and stale in a large bed, surrounded by several nymphomaniacs. 

"But I think I have to go now..." Martin said and then eyed me. "I guess the next time we'll meet I'll have my male equipment again. Still-" she pondered a while. "-I'd love to repeat this weekend somewhere in the future." 

I chuckled. "Well, consider me interested." 

Now Martin showed a feral grin. "Then it's decided!" she exclaimed and turned. After she'd covered a few yards, she looked back at me a final time. "Oh, but next time you'll be the one with the pussy!" 

And laughing brightly, she sauntered off. 

up
102 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Thx. :) Actually, it isn't my

Thx. :)

Actually, it isn't my first one... just one of the few containing mainly tg. You can take a look at my deviantart account if you like, I have posted several more stories over there, all of them tf-themed (but not all TG).

An Interesting Premise

I guess I'm late to the party, but I've just read this highly interesting and enjoyable story. If body-swapping were to become a real possibility imagine its effect upon society(ies). Question: How long would Martin and Sabrina's body-swap persist? Would they automatically revert to their own bodies or not?

laurenD