GenCon

Printer-friendly version


GenCon

By
Shrike

"Alexander Tipton, you are accused of assault and battery on Mrs. Debra Tiessing. How do you plead?" asked the Judge.

Before I answered, I thought back to the events leading up to me standing trial here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Debra said to me, "Thank you for your help."

I had just helped her carry some boxes to her beat up old car. She was going to take it to the homeless shelter to give the contents to the people there. I warned her, "Be careful in the alley behind the shelter. I hear people get attacked there."

"I'll be careful, Alex," replied Debra with a smile.

I set off in my crappy old pickup towards the old docks. There might be some iron and copper laying around. With the prices these days it was lucrative to collect them and sell it to a scrap dealer. It wasn't making me rich, but it supplemented my meager salary from my part-time job. My parents, rest their souls, had been right. I should have gotten a good education. Now I had a crappy part-time job and had to scrounge old metals to get by each month.

Searching through the wreckage of ships, cars and other junk, I gradually got further away from where I had parked my car. I was about to give up and return to my car to park it closer to where I was heading, when I heard voices.

"... last time you crossed me." A deep man's voice said.

I didn't hear the reply well enough to understand. Then the deep voice spoke again, "I'm not worried about the police. I own most of them. Besides, they are looking for a male reporter, not a homeless prostitute. I’ve already got the paperwork ready for you."

I looked around a corner and saw a scene of one man kneeling in front of a big, slightly fatty man. He wasn't kneeling totally on his own as a few men stood behind him and probably helped him to kneel. The kneeling man said, "What do you mean? I’m not a… you are going to…?"

Then the big man put something to the neck of the kneeling man and he screamed out in pain. He started to spasm and the men around him restrained him somewhat. Then he screamed again, but during his scream the sound got higher, like a string being pulled taut. Astonished, I watched him turn into what looked like a young woman before collapsing into a heap on the ground.

A while ago some company called Girls R Us had invented a way to convert a man into a woman using some secret procedure. It had inspired some other companies to try the same, but they were less successful. The first uses of the successful transformation procedures were for trans-gender persons that wanted to switch from a male body to a female body. Then the government, faced with overflowing prisons, thought that this was also a good way to punish sex offenders. They had introduced this type of punishment to rapists at first. They added murderers to this type of punishment later. The public was never told the fate of the sentenced men, at least I never knew about any convicts after a Gender Conversion.

It actually worked too, violent crimes with weapons was down and sex offenders thought twice before even thinking of committing such a crime. Sexual assaults was at an all-time low since Gender Conversion or GenCon for short was introduced. The official name for someone that was sentenced to this treatment was Genetic Gender Conversion Convict. The general public never knew where GenCon's disappeared to. There were lots of rumors, but I hadn't paid attention to those.

As I saw the woman at the feet of the big fat man, I understood that he performed identity murder on his victim. I didn't even know that people could get their hands on the technology. It was supposedly all strictly regulated by the government. Because of what I just witnessed, I carelessly stepped back to get out of sight, however doing that made me knock a loose pipe from a ledge to the ground.

With a loud rattle the pipe hit the ground and immediately all eyes were in my direction. The big fat man said, "There’s someone there. Get him, you imbeciles."

Several of his men started running in my direction with guns drawn. I didn't wait, but sprinted towards my car myself. I had a good lead on them, and being in good shape, I managed to reach my car before any could get close. As I took my keys out of my pocket, I forced myself not to try unlocking and put the keys into the ignition too fast. I knew that you'd fumble and lose more time doing that. I still did it in record time and tore away with screeching tires and doused lights. In my rear view mirror I saw several flashes and bullets whizzed past my car. Fortunately none hit me or my car and I rode as fast as I could towards home.

Arriving home without incidents, I barely had time to get my heartbeat back to normal levels before someone started insistently knocking on my front door. Then a voice shouted, "Open up Mr. Tipton, CPD, we'd like to ask you some questions."

With dread I went to the door. Fearful of deception I peeked through the spy hole first. They seemed genuine police officers but that didn't mean they weren't on the payroll of that big fat man I had seen 'murdering' an enemy. One of the officers grew impatient and banged on my door again. "Open up Mr. Tipton, we know you're home. We ascertained that your car engine is still hot."

“Shit”, I swore silently in myself. That could give me away. Finally I opened the door with the chain still on. "Can I see some ID first please?"

Through the gap they showed me their Identity cards and I read Officer Pete Murphy and Officer Clara Bell. I almost chuckled at the second officer's name. She must have been harassed a lot in school. Satisfied with the knowledge that they were genuine police officers, I opened the door. I did get ready to slam it shut, should they be affiliated with the big fat man.

The female officer Bell asked me, "Can you tell me your whereabouts earlier this evening? About 1 to 2 hours ago?"

I hesitated to answer, since I didn't know if they knew about the gender conversion from the fat man or not. They mistook my hesitation for something else as the other officer Pete said. “All right, Mr. Tipton. I'm asking you to come with us for questioning. You're accused of raping your neighbor, Mrs. Debra Tiessing.”

I was shocked. 'Debra was raped?' "She was raped? Where? Was it in the alley behind the shelter? I warned her about that, you know."

Pete Murphy answered gruffly, "Yes, we know you warned her. That’s why we’re here to question you. Since you know it is dangerous there, you could easily be the perpetrator."

I was about to answer him how ridiculous that was, when I saw two men wearing overcoats looking at my car. They looked like the men I saw earlier with the big fat man, so I didn't say anything to the officers. I just went with them looking defeated.

During my questioning, I couldn't see anyone looking at me except the interrogators, due to a one way mirror in the wall. They probably had a video camera on me as well. I gave only sparingly information and asked for a lawyer to be present. When my lawyer arrived, I was surprised to see what looked like a very high priced lawyer. He asked to talk to me alone before the police resumed their questioning. I asked detective Sawyer, who had been questioning me, “Who is that lawyer. He doesn’t look like a public defender to me.”

Detective Sawyer answered, “That’s Mr. Braktovich. Usually he works for Senators and other high up people. You should be thankful. If anyone can get you off, it’ll be him.”

I had an idea who Mr. Braktovich was working for, my guess would be the big fat man that I had seen. Now I had two choices, I could explain where I had really been and get acquitted for the rape of Debra. In which case I could see a very short life ahead and be dead or worse within days if not hours. Or I could take the blame for the rape, which would most certainly get me a sentence of gender conversion. At least I would be alive and have a life without worrying about my fate at the hands of the big fat man. Or so I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mr. Tipton, your answer, please!" The booming voice of the judge shook me from my flashback.

I tried to swallow and took a quick look at my lawyer. I couldn’t refuse his aid, as that would alert the big fat man. Nor could I claim my innocence. Stammering I said softly, “G.. g… guilty.”

“Please speak up a bit louder, Mr. Tipton,” the judge said sounding annoyed.

“Guilty!” I exclaimed loudly.

A loud murmur went through the court room. Nobody had expected that. Most people being tried for rape always said not guilty as they didn’t want to be gender converted. Even then they pleaded insanity or something like it to get out of it.

“You do know what the standard sentence in a case like this is, Mr. Tipton?” Asked the Judge.

“Yes, I do your honor.”

“So unless you have a secret desire to be a woman, which doesn’t show in your profile, why would you plead guilty? Well, it doesn’t matter anyway. I’m sentencing you to the mandatory Gender Conversion and one year of service. Case closed.”

I was led out of the courtroom into a small waiting room. In there I got an unexpected visitor. It was my supposed victim, Debra Tiessing. She entered with a police detective, while my lawyer was saying loudly that he needed to be present in a meeting like that. He was kept out of the room thankfully, while Debra sat down in front of me. Softly she said, “I just heard you plead guilty to raping me. I couldn’t identify my attacker because of the mask and darkness, but I know you Alex. You wouldn’t rape me. So why would you plead guilty? What is going on? Did you kill someone or do some other heinous crime that you think this is an easy way out?”

I had to look at her. I couldn’t look away. “I’m sorry Debra. There is nothing else. I did it, now I have to pay the price.”

She kept looking at me. “I still don’t believe it. Please Alex, tell the truth. What’s going on?”

I was almost crying, I was almost breaking, but I had to stand firm. To save my life, I had to. “Please Debra, Go.”

Dejectedly she got to her feet and stepped to the door, there she hesitated and said, “I still don’t get it. I’ll continue to be your friend, even after you know what. Come and see me some time.”

A little later I found myself on a transport van with three other convicts. All of them GenCon’s to be, just like me. One of them asked me, “How much service time did you get?”

“One year,” I answered truthfully.

“Only one year? What did you do? Confess?” Fortunately he didn’t pursue the matter but went on to the others. “How much did you get?”

A big bruiser said, “None of your business, after this we’ll never know each other anymore. So shut it.”

The first man snorted, “I said that she was asking for it. Too bad the judge didn’t see it that way. At least I got to pork that bitch one last time, maybe I even knocked her up.”

The big guy said dryly, “Well, soon someone will knock you up. Then you can see how it is from that end.”

The fourth man in the van asked, “What do you mean knocked up? And what is that about service time? They gave me two and a half years of service, but nobody explained it to me.”

The first guy turned to him, “After the conversion, you’re sold as a slave. That’s how they keep the costs down. Your new owner can have you do lots of things for the time of your service contract. And it’s usually the brothels that buy the GenCons up. So you can look forward to getting screwed.”

This was news to me as well, involuntary I shuddered. I might have gotten myself into a life of being fucked for a living. That is till my looks ran out and I’d be out on the streets doing god knows what. The big guy asked, “How do you know this?”

“I porked a GenCon once that had been a friend of mine long ago. She told me everything.”

“But GenCons are always kept confidential. They never give their old Identity out.” Said the big guy.

“Yeah, but she revealed it to me after I gave her a good porking and she loved every minute of it. Afterwards she told me everything that had happened to her after she had gotten sentenced to GenCon.”

“How was she in bed?” asked the big guy.

“The best, never had a better one or hornier one. Must be something that happens with the change, they’ll do anything to get fucked,” said the first guy.

I shuddered again. I didn’t look forward to that. Maybe I had made a mistake after all. But I couldn’t go back anyhow. Once the sentence was final, there was no more appeal. The conversion was usually done the same day after sentencing.

With that thought, my time to contemplate was over. We had arrived at the conversion facility. It wasn’t what I expected. Sure there was some security around the place, but it wasn’t a prison.

We were ordered out of the van, and marched into the building. There a woman awaited us. “Hello GenCons. Welcome to Girls’R’Us. The government has outsourced the actual conversion to our company, since we already have the technology and experience with it.”

We were led to some cell like rooms, where we each got locked up alone in a separate room. I didn’t have to wait long, soon I was taken out of the room into a chamber with several tubes. I saw that one tube held the big guy I was with in the van. But he looked a bit smaller now. I didn’t have time to get a better look, as I was ordered to strip. Then after drinking a glass of cranberry juice, I was told it would be good for my system, I had to stand on a shelf inside the tube and a cap was placed over my head. As it filled up with something, I felt a moment of panic, though I could breathe normally. I started to feel sleepy and soon drifted off.

I woke up on an unfamiliar bed, not knowing where I was for a moment. Sitting up I wondered only briefly why my chest was jiggling. However I felt that I needed to go to the bathroom to relieve myself. I sat down on the toilet and did my business. I wiped carefully afterwards, not thinking anything of it. As I came back into my room I looked at the clothes laid out for me. I put on the panties and the matching bra. Then I donned the short pleated light blue skirt and matching blouse. I sat down in front of the vanity and put on some make-up as if I had done it all my life. Then I brushed out my long coal black hair to straighten it out from my sleep tousled look. Only after I checked myself and declared that I was ready, I realized what I had just done.

‘I just got ready to go out as a woman. But I’m not a woman. Yet I am a woman.’

Then I remembered, I was a GenCon. I had been made into a woman and now had lots of female instincts. As I thought this, the door of my room opened. A mature woman entered, “Hello Sabrina, I’m your counselor Maria.”

I looked around out of habit, though I knew that I was alone in here. “Who is Sabrina?” I asked and was startled hearing the nice soprano voice I said it in.

Maria smiled at me, “You’re name is now Sabrina Bishop. I’m here to get you trained and ready for your auction next week.”

‘My auction?’ I thought. ‘Oh, right. They said that we were sold as slaves for the duration of our service contract. My contract was only for one year. I really hope I don’t have to work as a prostitute.’

“What are you thinking, Sabrina? You’re awfully quiet.” Said Maria.

“I really hope I don’t have to work on my back as a hooker. Do you think my contract will be bought be a brothel?” ‘Oh no, I sound like a whining teeny bopper.’

Maria smiled again at me, “Have you seen your looks? You’re almost Miss Universe material. Usually girls with your looks get bought by escort services. Escort girls are not required to have sex with their customers, but most do anyway. It boosts their income a lot.”

I did look very pretty, I hoped I wouldn’t have to work as a prostitute. Maybe being an escort girl wouldn’t be so bad. If only I could hold off on the sex part. ‘Why am I so set against having sex as a girl? I thought that all GenCons were horny as hell.’

“Uhm, Maria? I heard from a fellow convict that GenCon’s are very horny and want to have sex a lot. Is that true? Because I don’t feel it, and don’t look forward to having sex as a woman.”

“Well, it’s true that most GenCon women have a high libido, that is how we tweak it. But it may also take some time to kick in. Some are horny straight away, but others take days to get to that. Of course every woman has a different libido, and because someone spoke on your behalf, we did lower yours to be less than we normally do. So, you may have a normal life to look forward to.”

‘Yeah right, a normal life as a GenCon. I’ll always be a woman with a man’s mind.’ Or so I thought.

The whole week Maria drilled me in adjusting to my new female body. How to care for my hair, my skin, how to deal with periods, how to walk, talk, sit, and many more things. By the end of the week I was indistinguishable from a regular born woman. I walked in high heels as if I had done for a long time. I acted and reacted as a woman and had mannerisms like a woman. Maria was very pleased with my progress and the end result. At our final talk she said, “I’ve never had a GenCon who picked it up as fast as you did. Most convicts fight the transition and even loathe their new body. Some of them are even bad enough with it that their body atrophies and they die a horrible death. I can tell that you’re different. I know that you pleaded guilty to your crime. Why did you to that?”

I felt ashamed and cast my eyes down, “I don’t want to talk about it, please don’t make me.”

“You don’t have to if you don’t want to, but there is something different about you. Well, this is it then. You’ll be going to the auction center soon.”

I shuddered thinking about it, what would it be like being sold into servitude? I had read books about the days of slavery in the distant past. Would it be that bad? These days there were laws in place to protect servitude slaves from being exploited, raped and sold at random. Still, there was a lot of leeway to the owners as well.

Climbing up to the stage I was shaking like a leaf from fear. I stood there for the crowd to see me as a young woman. They knew I was a GenCon, but they didn’t know my crime or my past identity. I waited for the auctioneer to start his talk and felt like I was going to throw up any moment.

“Ladies and Gentleman, number 83 on the lot who has been sentenced for a year of servitude. She’s a young woman with diverse skill sets and she’s good for cleaning, entertaining and a lot of other things. Cute and lovely Ms. Bishop, bidding starts at 1000. Do I have a bid?”

An old hag of a woman started the bidding with 700, but quickly a man raised. Several people raised the bid on me till a woman in the back offered 2500. There was a little more bidding and my price rose to 3400 before the auctioneer called, “Going once, going twice, sold to Mrs. Santone.”

I was taken of stage by a handler and just like that, I was sold to a woman for a year as a slave. I just hoped that she wasn’t from an escort agency or worse, a brothel.

Waiting for being picked up by my new owner was nerve-racking. I was fidgeting the whole time and felt sick about what was waiting for me. ‘I really hope I don’t have to fuck people every day for the next year. I don’t even want to think about having sex with a man. Maybe I’m a lesbian now? What am I going to do if I have to…?’ I didn’t even complete the thought as I shuddered imagining being a prostitute for a year.

A good looking woman entered the waiting room. She looked around the girls waiting to be picked up and then walked up to me. “Ms. Bishop?”

I nodded and lowered my eyes, I couldn’t look at her. She lifted my head, so I had to look up at her. “Hello, I’m Isabel Santone. Please follow me, we need to get home and get you squared away.”

Her voice was soft and nice, it didn’t seem like she was angry or businesslike. She sounded just like a mother taking a wayward daughter home.

I got up and picked up my purse. ‘Odd, a few days ago I wouldn’t even think about taking a purse anywhere. Now it was as if I had always had one and knew to take it with me everywhere.’ I didn’t have any clothes except what was on me, so I traveled very light. As I was following the woman out the door I was burning with desire to know what I was expected to do for her.

The woman walked up to a limo and motioned for me to get in. I quickly did, amazed that I did it in such a feminine way. I sat down with my legs together and swung both inside, so I wouldn’t flash anyone with my panties. Mrs. Santone got in right after me and the driver closed the door before going around to get in himself.

“I know you’re wondering what work you’ll have to do for me. Let me ease your mind, I’m not from an escort service or any such business. I needed a new maid and my husband said that I should look here. In fact he specifically asked me to have a look at you. I guess he looked at the pre-auction flyers and picked you.”

I swallowed, ‘What did this mean?’ “So what am I bought for? What work do you want me to do?”

Mrs. Santone smiled, “You’ll be a maid, you’ll clean, do household chores, watch the children and help with cooking and serving.”

I sighed from relief, I could do that, I might have to learn some things, but I knew how to clean and such. I didn’t know much about watching children, but I’d learn and I wouldn’t be all alone with them for long times anyway.

We arrived at a big mansion, where Mrs. Santone showed me around. A nice small room all for myself was waiting for me and already the maid uniforms and some casual clothes all in my size, were hanging in the closet. She told me, “Now dear, unless otherwise specified, you’ll be expected to wear a uniform at all times during working hours. The other clothes are for your off hours. You’ll be doing the laundry and I’ll expect you to keep your uniforms clean and crisp at all times.”

“Yes, I understand Mrs. Santone.”

“Good.” She was about to say more, but some kind of ruckus sounded from the front door. “Ah good, the children are home. I’ll introduce you and let you get acquainted with everyone.”

The children turned out to be a handful, but not too naughty. Mrs. Santone had them well drilled and she warned them that they couldn’t take advantage from me. I couldn’t punish them directly, but I could walk away if they asked something that I clearly felt wasn’t correct or went against other orders. The oldest one, a boy of 7 years old went by the name of Cary. The 6 year old girl was called Faith.

They gave me a few hours to get settled, and I changed into the uniform. The skirt was a bit too short for my taste, but it was adequate. Fortunately I didn’t show too much cleavage. The heels were not too high, but I still felt like I was walking on stilts the whole time. Due to my practice I didn’t have a problem with it though.

As I was serving the soup at the dinner table, Mr. Santone walked in. He gently said hello to his children and his wife before assessing me. As soon as I saw him, I froze for a moment. It was him, the man that was the reason I was in this predicament. ‘He performed the identity murder on that reporter and had his men chase after me. He must know who I really am.’

I forced myself to move again and act like I hadn’t recognized him. It wasn’t easy, and maybe they’d seen me freeze up. I sincerely wished that no one did. My hopes were squashed as Mrs. Santone said to me, “Sabrina? Is everything all right?”

“Yes, Mrs. Santone. I just realized that there might not be enough soup left for Mr. Santone.” I tried to explain myself with a lame excuse.

Mr. Santone sat down and said, “That’s okay, I’m not that hungry. So, Sabrina? You’re our new maid? I hope you’re better than the old one. She was lazy and very preoccupied with her failing looks.”

“Now, now.” Mrs. Santone said quasi embarrassed. “She wasn’t that bad. Please do remember that Sabrina is new at this and that she needs to learn several things.”

Mr. Santone grumbled something, while I made a hasty retreat from the room. Back in the kitchen I sighed from relief, that was a close one. Then I realized, Mrs. Santone had said that her husband had asked for me specifically. ‘Is he on to me? But he can’t know my real identity, can he?’ Those files were sealed and could only be accessed by the highest law enforcement authority. Then again someone like Mr. Santone shouldn’t be able to have his hands on gender conversion equipment, nor have police men on his payroll. So, it might be possible that he had access to my file and knew who I used to be. I was getting frightened all over again. I needed to get a grip, if I showed anything out of order, he would be even more suspicious. I breathed slowly in and out to get my nerves back in order, when the cook Svenson called out to me, “Didn’t you hear me, girl? The second course is ready, get it out there.”

The rest of dinner was rather plain, Mr. Santone didn’t show anything indicating that he knew something. The other family members were too busy with the food themselves.

After dinner I cleaned up the table and put everything in the washer before sitting down with Svenson for our own meal. He was quite a likeable guy, mostly quiet but forceful of food and his kitchen. I liked him, but kept my distance mentally. I was in no hurry to look for male companions and besides he was married.

The next day I didn’t see much of Mr. Santone. He was away on business and I only had to deal with Mrs. Santone and the children. They treated me well enough, and I picked up my duties fast and well enough. Mrs. Santone even praised me on my work that evening.

The next day I felt a little off in the morning and it only got worse as the day progressed. My breasts felt a bit fuller and I felt moist between my legs. It worsened to the point that I had an itch that I couldn’t scratch in public. I tried my best not to let anyone know how I felt, but I think Mrs. Santone found out.

Just after noon she called me to talk in private and said to me, “I think I know what you’re feeling. I want you to go to your room and unpack the box in the left bottom drawer of your vanity. Take your time and come back down when you’re done. Don’t forget to clean the thing before you come down though.”

I was a bit puzzled with what she meant, but I wasted no time into getting to my room. It took only moments to find the box she talked about and when I opened it, I was stunned. There was a dildo inside it.

I didn’t even undress, but hiked up my short skirt and threw my panties off in a hurry. I inserted the dildo into my sopping wet pussy and started shoving it in and out. As I was doing this, I noticed a button on the bottom and pressed it.

The damn thing started vibrating and sort of rotating inside me. I almost squealed out from pleasure but nipped it in the bud. A few times my clit got titillated and it drove me wild. Moments later I exploded in an orgasm like I never had before. Well, any orgasm I ever had as a man I mean. This was a lot different, because as a man that would be the spewing end of it. Now I felt a giant wave crash all over my body and subside very slowly. Before I could recover, the vibrating dildo brought me to a new height and I surged into another orgasm.

I pulled the fake cock out of me this time and came down from my very first exciting double orgasm as a woman. I couldn’t believe I liked sex from this angle so much. Maybe the change had made me much more into a sexual animal than I had even feared.

Several minutes later I managed to compose myself. After cleaning the dildo and myself, I dressed myself in a clean uniform and returned to my duties as a maid. Mrs. Santone just smiled at me and only when we were alone later she whispered to me, “I hope you enjoyed that, don’t be alarmed. I had been expecting it.”

I just smiled slightly to her and kept quiet. The rest of the day I didn’t have any problems, nor the days after that. Well, the next five days anyway, the sixth day it started again, but this time I recognized the signs and before the itch started, I pleasured myself into an orgasm and not even Mrs. Santone noticed anything about me later on.

As my days as a slave maid turned into regular working days, I found that I got horny every 5 to 7 days and needed some sexual relief before the feeling got to a level that I would almost do anything to get screwed. I still hadn’t found the courage to fuck with a real live man, though I could have. Mrs. Santone trusted me enough that she sent me out on errands every now and then. She had no reason to worry because a GenCon that ran before the contract was out, would have been hunted down and sold again, usually to a brothel with low standards.

I’ve been living as a woman for almost a year now and didn’t think much about my previous life. I was a woman now and had to live like one for the rest of my life. In fact I was even happy about being a woman now, though some things I really hated. The monthly visitor wasn’t something I didn’t looked forward to and occasionally I missed peeing standing up, as it was so much faster and easier.

Things almost went bad near the end of my servitude contract though. In my last week I got called into the office of Mr. Santone. This was unusual, since he ignored me almost always. Just a few times I had to serve food or drinks, like when he hosted a party or had a business meeting with some people.

I knocked on his door and heard him say, “Enter!”

“You asked to see me Mr. Santone?” I timidly asked.

“Please shut the door and have a seat.” Mr. Santone said in his gruff voice, while continuing to do something with some papers on his desk.

I didn’t like where this was going, and didn’t want to close the door. ‘Why does he want me to close the door? Is he going to do something to me?

I decided to be on the cautious side and closed the door not totally but left it slightly ajar. Then I proceeded to a vacant chair not too close to his desk and sat down in my now totally engrained feminine way.

I didn’t have to wait long, Mr. Santone looked up at me and said bluntly, “So, Mr. Tipton how did you enjoy your stay at our house.”

I had been Sabrina for so long now that I didn’t even react to my old name. It was good that I didn’t too, or I would have given myself away right there. Now I had a little time to think and answered, “I’m sorry, my name is Sabrina Bishop, not Tipton. I did like my stay here well enough though, thank you.”

“So you’re claiming that your former name wasn’t Alexander Tipton? I know for a fact that you were.” Mr. Santone growled at me, rising out of his chair.

I shook my pretty little head, “I’m sorry, I don’t know who this Tipton guy is. I don’t much remember who I used to be. They erased most of my past memories I think.” I was lying my ass off of course, but I needed him to think that it was what they did during conversion.

Mr. Santone came around his desk, “Don’t play coy with me, little tramp. I know a lot more than you can imagine. I also know that you GenCons are always horny. So get over here and blow me.”

I had to restrain myself from obeying his command, I was already in my 6th day after my previous release and started to feel horny again. I did manage to control my urges and stayed seated. “I have no such inclination to do so and you can’t order me to do it. It is forbidden by the laws under which GenCons are sold into service. Only if we choose so or when the work demands it, are we compelled to perform sexual acts.”

Mr. Santone was visibly taken back by my response. “Why, you little whore! Come here right now or I’ll destroy your whole life. You may have copped out of my wrath before by confessing to rape. This time I’ll make sure you don’t get a chance to expose me.”

I was shaking like a leaf inside now. He knew who I had been and why I was a GenCon. If only I could have taped this conversation. He just admitted that I had seen him and that he was going to hurt me no matter what. Outward I showed only fear of him being a big man trying to goad a girl into performing sexual acts. “I’ll report this to the GenCon oversight committee. When they find out what you want me to do, they’ll make you see things from my side.”

Mr. Santone was about to step closer and hit me, saying loudly, “I’ll show you who is boss around here. Nobody will ever want to look at you again, if you manage to stay alive that is.”

I was about to run for my life, when the door slammed open and Mrs. Santone was there. “I’m the boss around here and don’t you forget it Marcello. You can pack a bag and stay away for a few weeks. If I ever hear that you bothered this nice young woman again, I’ll make sure that Papa Bellucci has your head presented on a platter.” Then to me she said softly, “Come, my dear. It is over now, you’re safe.”

I looked at Mr. Santone, he had a frightened look on his face, which was very red from anger. I had recognized the name Mrs. Santone said. Bellucci was the biggest crime boss around and nobody messed with him. ‘So, Mrs. Santone is the daughter of Bellucci?’ I didn’t believe I was safe however. Mr. Santone could easily hire a hitman to have me killed. I just had to hope that the doubt that I really was the former Alex Tipton was great enough for him not to risk it and that the threat of Mrs. Santone carried enough weight to keep me safe.

She told me to go to my room and put on some street clothes. She picked me up from my room about ten minutes later with, “Come on Sabrina, we’re going shopping.”

I was really surprised by this and it showed on my face. Mrs. Santone said, “Before I let you go from service, I want you to have at least a wardrobe. I don’t want you to go out on the streets without decent clothes.”

I was even more stunned. She was going to buy me clothes and release me from service? It was true that I only had a few days left, but she was letting me go early.

Shopping was a very pleasant experience, Mrs. Santone really had good taste and bought some quality clothes for me, that weren’t too expensive and chiq, but weren’t too shabby either. It made me look like a normal young woman that had a good job and good life. Now only if I could get a good job and a good life, things would be perfect. However, I was worried that I would be out on the streets soon without money and a job and was forced to prostitute myself to get enough money to sustain myself.

I didn’t show any of my worries to Mrs. Santone though. I just smiled and laughed with her as we continued shopping.

After we got home, I was ordered to pack my new belongings into the suitcases that she also bought for me and soon after a car drove up to the house with a woman inside. She announced herself as Mrs. Whittaker and told me that she was here to sign off on my release. She would take me to the office to handle the paperwork and then she would take me to where ever I wanted to go.

The paperwork only took a short while and soon I was released from service and a free woman. Mrs. Whittaker had asked Mrs. Santone why she released me early and had been told that I had done such a good job that she wanted to give me this as a going away present. She hadn’t said anything about the incident with Mr. Santone, and neither would I. Mrs. Whittaker was satisfied with the explanation and after signing off on me, drove me to Bus-station where I got on a bus towards Cedar Rapids. It was the first place I noticed and was far enough from Chicago, but close enough for easy travel.

It took quite some time on the bus to get to the city I wanted to live now, away from all the problems I had in the past. Here no one knew me and hopefully I could start a new life for myself. Well, nobody would know me anyway, since only Mr. Santone and the Gender Conversion authorities knew who I had been. Still I wanted to get away from Santone and everything that reminded me of my past.

Hours later I was walking on the streets, looking for a place to work and sleep. I had already seen several job agencies, but every time they asked for references or my past I had to tell I was a GenCon, which was a sure way to get shown to the door, or to lie about it which was even worse. I was getting frantic as I feared to be forced to sleep on the streets and soon be forced to prostitute myself for money. It was worsened by my horniness. I was already on my seventh day after relieving the buildup pressure to have sexual relief. I was almost ready to jump the first good looking man to get satisfied. My only inhibition was the fact that I had never done it with a real live male, and it was freaking me out to start now.

Walking past a restaurant and looking in, I started salivating seeing the customers eating. My stomach was rumbling and I knew I had better get something to eat soon. However my monetary funds were low and I would have to watch my expenses. Then my eye was attracted to the sign in the window, it said: ‘Help wanted’.

Upon entering the foyer, I put my suitcases in a corner and asked to see the manager. She quickly came over and asked, “Yes Miss? How can I help you?”

“Hello, I’m Sabrina Bishop and I want to ask if the opening for help is still open.” I said with a wary but firm smile on my face.

The woman looked at me before asking, “What are your qualifications? Do you have any references?”

My face fell, I was sure that I wouldn’t get a job again and I was desperately trying to hold back my tears that were already forming in eyes. The woman looked at me and said comfortingly, “Oh dear, please come with me.”

She took me to a small office next to the kitchen and sat me down on a chair opposite her desk. She sat down in front of me and asked, “So, tell me; what is the matter? Had a hard day today?”

I nodded and blurted, “I’ve been looking for a job all day and it always comes down to my past or lack there off.”

“Let me introduce myself, I’m Alesia Hardaway. Please tell me what happened.”

I started, “I just had a job for a year as a maid and I was good with serving, cleaning and even watching the kids. My employer was even very satisfied with me, but I can’t give her as reference without telling the story how I got the job.”

Alesia patted my arm, “Tell me, I won’t judge people in general. I’ve done things in my past that I’m not proud of. It did give me good judgment of character though.”

I looked at her and decided to tell her the truth. “I’m a GenCon. I was bought by my employer as a maid.”

Alesia smiled, “I already thought so, a pretty young woman like you not getting a job? Can you tell me anything about your past?”

“I dare not, I was convicted but with a lenient sentence. I am fearful of someone that I can’t mention nor talk about. I’m afraid I’ll have to go out on the streets and pleasure men to get some money to survive.” I was almost crying again.

“Listen Sabrina, you don’t have to go out there. I think you’ll do just fine working here. I’ll be watching you for a few days and if you can handle it, you have the job. Now, I also have a small apartment not too far from here that you can rent from me. My son was living there, but he had a fatal accident last year. I’ve never seen fit to sell it. I just kept it for some reason.”

I was astonished, here was a solution to all my problems handed to me on a platter. I gushed, “Thank you Mrs. Hardaway, you’re a lifesaver. How can I ever repay you for what you’re offering?”

She smiled again, “Just work hard and show me that my judge of character is still spot on. I believe that you can do this. But you have to start calling me Alesia. Can you start right away tonight? I’m desperate for some help.”

Before I had a chance to answer her, my stomach rumbled and Alesia hurried to say, “Well, first you need to eat something. Can’t have you start working on an empty stomach.”

I thanked her again and after a quick bite I changed into a uniform of the restaurant and started waiting on tables. That evening Alesia escorted me over to the apartment and as soon as she left I crashed on the bed feeling exhausted. Well, I didn’t go to sleep immediately, first I used a going away present from Mrs. Santone to pleasure myself to soaring heights and relieved my sexual stress so I could live like a normal woman again.

The work at the restaurant was nice and pleasant and soon I had shown Alesia that I was good at it. She gave me a contract for an indefinite period of time and introduced me to a friend of hers. Her friend, by the name of Linda Sommers, ran a daycare center and she was looking for some extra help in the mornings. As I didn’t start working till afternoon at the restaurant, I got hired and suddenly I had two jobs, one part time and the other one full.

Things were looking up for me, I had jobs, money and a place to live. Well, the apartment was very small and cramped, but it was enough and I didn’t need much space anyway. I did my best to help out at the restaurant, since Alesia had been so kind to give me a chance. She even raised my salary as I was doing such a great job, that more customers started to book reservations and most times the restaurant was so packed, Alesia had to disappoint people who wanted to get in.

One slow night I was bussing a table and walked back to kitchen when a young good looking man bumped into me and made me drop some dishes. As I shrieked from the shock, he apologized, “I’m sorry, I hadn’t seen you there.”

I knelt down to pick up the pieces and he knelt down next to me. “I’ll pay for the damages, it’s the least I can do.” I looked at him and my heart started fluttering. He was so handsome and I wanted him. I wanted him to kiss me and ravage me. ‘Oh shit, I’m so horny again. I should’ve relieved my sexual stress last night, but I was too tired.’ If I didn’t hold myself in check I would have jumped his bones right there and then.

He continued speaking and I almost didn’t hear what he said. “I should have noticed a beautiful woman like you, I can’t understand why I haven’t. Please accept my apologies and allow me to pay for the damages.”

Alesia had seen it and approached. “There’s no need for that young man. It was an accident and damages like these are calculated. You just be more careful next time.”

She went back to her station and I still hadn’t said anything. Nor could I move an inch from my spot. My eyes were riveted on him. He looked at me and said, “Miss, Are you okay? Can you tell me your name?”

In a husky voice I said, “Sabrina, I get off at eleven.” Immediately I could kick myself. ‘Why in the hell did I say that? I don’t want him to get any ideas. Or do I?

He whispered to me, “I’ll pick you up at eleven then, Sabrina.”

In a daze I took the pieces and undamaged dirty things to the kitchen. I was still flabbergasted at what just happened. Alesia came up to me, “What was that all about Sabrina? Are you picking up men now here?”

“I’m sorry, Alesia. I don’t know what came over me. Well, there is one little thing I haven’t told you. Every week I get so horny and worked up that I need to release my sexual tension. I’m already peaking right now, which is why I misbehaved in there.”

Alesia smiled at me, “You didn’t misbehave, and I already know that you feel sexually frustrated once a week. I’ve seen women before with that itch that you can’t scratch in public. But there is something else isn’t there?”

I whispered to her, “I’m afraid, I’ve never been with a man before.”

“Just be yourself, don’t fret about it, it will all work out.”

I still wasn’t sure about what I was going to do and how to proceed, but I stopped thinking about it and concentrated on my job.

Just after eleven that night I went out the backdoor and found the handsome man waiting for me. For a moment I startled, though my heart was fluttering again in excitement. He walked up to me and said, “Hello again Sabrina, my name is Harvey Kearns.”

“Sabrina Bishop, nice to meet you Mr. Kearns.” I breathed huskily.

“Mr. Kearns is my father, call me Harvey. So, where can I take you tonight? Have you eaten already?” Harvey lightly responded.

I always had dinner in the kitchen at the restaurant, so I told him, “I had some dinner here, how about a drink somewhere?”

“Fine with me, do you have a place in mind? A favorite bar or club to go dancing?”

I had never been to a bar or a club, not even when I was still Alex Tipton, so I was a bit hesitant to answer. He asked me again and this time I breathed huskily, “How about your place.” ‘Shit, if I could I would kick myself. Why do I want to go to his place? My answer came from my over stimulated sex drive, I want to jump him and fuck both our brains out.

Harvey blinked, before cocking his head. “Well, if that is what you want. I’m fine with it, right this way please.” He led the way to a sports-car and opened the door for me.

I was in shock at what I had proposed. ‘I’m so screwed, or at least I will be if I keep this up.’ I was frightened, but exhilarated at the same time. I was going on automatic, like a zombie without a free will to do anything about it.

Harvey drove me to a nice house in a good neighborhood and I wondered what he did for a living. As he helped me out of his car, I looked around, taking in the scenery. I hoped it would take my mind of the fact that I was very moist in my panties and that my nipples were very hard and trying to poke through my bra.

As he led me into the house I noticed that it was sparsely but tasteful furnished. He showed me into the living room with a nice big sofa and went to a cabinet. “So, what would you like to drink, Sabrina?”

Quickly I sauntered up to him and said while putting my arms around him, “How about you,” and started to kiss him.

He responded directly and French kissed me for a while till he broke off, “Wait a moment, this isn’t like you. Are you drunk or on some kind of stimulant? You’re behaving not like yourself, Sabrina.”

Alarm-bells started to go off in my head, “What do you mean, this is not how I usually behave? We just met, how can you know how I normally behave? I think you need to explain yourself or call me a cab.” My arousal had dissipated somewhat as I started to rethink about what I was doing here.

Harvey sagged down in a chair, “Okay, I confess. I have been watching you a few times in the restaurant. I wanted to approach you, but didn’t know how. That’s why I bumped into you on purpose. I didn’t mean for you to drop and break the dinnerware. I was afraid that you would laugh at me, if I just walked up to you and asked you out.”

I fell down on the sofa, “Why would I laugh at you?”

“Oh come on, a beautiful girl like you? You’ll probably have men asking you out all the time. How many dates did you have just last month?”

I felt my cheeks reddening, “I haven’t had any dates. I don’t go out with men. In fact you’re the first man I have kissed in my life.”

“You could have fooled me, in fact I don’t believe a word what you’re saying. How can you have never kissed a man before?” Harvey asked me, getting suspicious.

I desperately wanted to change the subject and feeling hot from the embarrassment, I had an idea. “Is it just me or is it hot in here.” I pulled my sweater off and forgot that my nipples were still very hard and very visible despite my bra and camisole.

Harvey couldn’t take his eyes of my encased breasts and just sat there almost drooling like a fool. My arousal spiked again from the attention to me and I started to feel my panties getting soaked. I hoped that it wouldn’t seep into my capris. I did have clean panties in my purse, but no clean pants.

Finally Harvey broke out of the spell and asked hoarsely, “Why are you acting like this Sabrina?”

“Because I’m so very horny, I just want to be fucked by you now.” ‘OMG, did I just say that out loud to him. Kill me now and be done with it.

He licked his lips, judging from the bulge in his pants he really wanted to fuck me. I admired his restraints though. It just meant that I needed to take the initiative. I beckoned him with my finger and after a little hesitation he got up from the chair into my waiting arms. We kissed slowly and after we broke for air, I said to him, “Please be gentle, it’s my first time.”

He kissed me gently again and pulled the camisole upwards. As it was pulled with a whispering sound over my head, he whispered to me, “Trust me Sabrina, I’ll treat you like a queen.”

We rose from the sofa and made our way to his bedroom, while losing my pants and bra along the way. He lost his shirt and pants and socks the whole way towards his bed. As we stood kissing in front of his bed, I pushed against him and he fell backwards onto his bed.

He was about to protest, but I slithered on top of him and smothered his protest in kisses. My mouth left his mouth and went down to his hairy chest and even more down till I reached the top of his boxers. I freed the monster he hid in there and realized that indeed it was a monster cock. It was the biggest I had ever seen, well maybe that was because I was just a small female now and had never seen a cock from this angle.

I started stroking it a little with my whole hand and it rose up even bigger and harder. I felt myself attracted to it and knew what I had to do. My mouth took in the head and went a little further down and soon I was bobbing up and down on his cock making it even harder than it already was. I was sopping wet now, and my panties were so soaked that when I took them off, it landed with a wet splat on the floor.

I didn’t pay attention to my discarded clothing though, I was too busy taking in as much of that delicious cock as I could. Suddenly Harvey touched my head and said, “Please stop for a moment, Sabrina.”

Surprised I stopped what I was doing and asked him, “Am I doing it wrong? Is it hurting?”

Grinning like the Cheshire car he responded, “No, no. You’re doing it too well. If you keep this up I will shoot it all into your mouth. After that I can’t do much for a few hours and that won’t be fair to you.”

I grinned, “We can’t have that now, can we.” So I left his cock alone for now and slithered back up to his face where we kissed for a while. As we were doing that I suddenly felt a hand feeling its way near my pussy and then a finger was inserted into my snatch. I gasped from the feeling and kissed him so fiercely that he was taken by surprise and forgot to move his finger in and out of my wet pussy.

I pulled his hand back up and positioned it on my breast. He didn’t waste time and started kneading it with circular motions. I moaned my pleasure as it felt so good. But I had other plans. Carefully I positioned myself that my pussy lips were teasing the cock just below it and the friction of the head against my lips were enough to get me going again. I was feeling so many emotions at the same time, I was exhilarated, frightened, aroused, dreaded what I was about to do and lots more.

As I teased him more and more with my lips, he continued to knead my breasts with both hands on both breasts. Just as I thought I was going too far and the head was opening my lips slightly, he bucked up hard and buried half his cock inside my pussy.

The sharp pain of my hymen breaking, made me cry out for a moment, but then it subsided and I sank down willingly into his lap. His wonderful big cock was filling me up so well that it felt so good. I wanted this moment to last forever.

His hands left my breasts and I was about to protest, when they reappeared on my thighs and he started to lift me up slightly. It was enough to have him slide that wonderful cock out and then back in as he lowered me. It felt even better than before and I took my breasts in my own hands and arched my back from pleasure. We continued this pleasure ride for I don’t know how long, but it seemed like ages to me. Then Harvey sped up the motions and I knew that he was about to cum inside me. I wasn’t ready yet and tried to clamp down on his cock with my muscles. It did work as he grunted, “What are you doing? I was almost there.”

I bent down to his face and kissed him, “Not yet lover, we’re going to make this one count.” I lifted up from his cock and though it felt like a loss to me that his cock wasn’t filling me up anymore I was still high on arousal. “Are you willing to get me into the mood more?” I asked him.

He grinned, but didn’t say anything. He flipped me over on my back and started to go down with his head towards my pussy. Soon he was licking me with his tong and inserted a finger as well. It didn’t take me long to squeal from orgasmic bliss. The wave rolled through me and made me feel so very good. This was way better than pleasuring myself with a dildo, even if it was vibrating.

In my throws of the orgasm I didn’t even notice Harvey moving up again. But I did feel it when he plunged his thick wonderful cock back into my gushing snatch. Immediately I was stuffed again but I didn’t mind at all. I even welcomed it, it made me feel so wonderful full again. He started to slide in and out again, when his cock touched my clit and I exploded in orgasm again.

I was like quivering Jello beneath my lover and just underwent the fucking of my life as he rammed his cock home harder and faster till he tensed and grunted. I felt something splatter inside me and knew that he had cum. I didn’t think too much of it at the time, but I had a nagging feeling that I had forgotten something. Harvey fell down partially on top of me and cuddled with me as he pulled his deflating cock out of me. He mumbled something that I didn’t quite caught and then he fell asleep. I tried to stay awake, but fell into a slumber as well.

Waking up with something heavy on top of me, was unusual and for a moment I wondered what had happened. Then I remembered and smiled as I realized that my lover was still sleeping soundly. He even snored lightly and I quietly and gently tried to get out from under him.

As I slid from the bed I realized that my pussy was covered it dried jism and I smelled sweaty. Going around naked wasn’t my idea of fun, but I had no choice and after some tiptoeing around, I found the shower in Harvey’s home.

Waiting for the water to warm up, I suddenly startled from my pleasant memories and realized that I willingly had sex with a man. I had even loved it and instigated it mostly. I started shaking from realizing that I had been acting like a wanton slut and wanted to clean myself from the vile excretions of the man. ‘Not a man, his name is Harvey and he was gentle and loving and… Shit, now I´m thinking that he´s such a nice man and great lover. Oh no, I did it again, thinking that he´s a great lover. How am I ever going to live this down?´

Unwanted my mind started daydreaming of becoming his lover, wife and mother of his children. ´Oh shit, that´s what I forgot! He didn´t use any protection! What if I´m pregnant? I don’t want to be pregnant, I don’t even know if I can carry a baby inside me let alone take care of a child. Hell, I don’t know anything about babies. I only cared for some little children at the daycare. What am I going to do?

Frantic now I stepped into the shower and scrubbed myself raw to get all the yucky stuff of me. I kept thinking horrid thoughts of being pregnant and ballooning my belly to a very large size. Then I started thinking about him in the next room. What if he wakes up and wants to do it again. I don’t want to do it again. ‘It was nice though making love with him.’ My thoughts kept going back and forth on how I hated having sex and how wonderful it had felt.

Finally I felt a bit clean and dried myself off. My skin was all red and rough from the furious scrubbing that I’d done and I didn’t have a stitch of clothing with me in the bathroom. ‘Oh no, I have to tiptoe naked through the house again to find my clothes. What if Harvey wakes up and sees me naked? What if there are other people living here?’ My mind started working overtime now and I was starting to get more and more into a panic.

I scrambled to the living room where I found my purse with clean panties inside. Quickly I donned it and found all my other clothes on the way back to the bedroom. My old panties were still soaked with dried pussy fluids and I found it disgusting. I threw it into the garbage and after getting fully dressed I quietly exited the house.

I took a cab back to my place and as soon as I was safely in my home, the shivering and shaking started. Soon I was crying full out and didn’t stop till I ran out of tears hours later.

As I picked myself up from the floor that I had been sitting on while crying, I noticed the time. I would never be ready in time for my shift, not with the red and puffy eyes I had now. Hastily I called Alesia and told her that I wasn’t feeling well. She asked me if I was all right or if I needed to go to a doctor. I declined her offer and told her that I just wasn’t feeling well in my stomach.

I made some soup for myself and climbed into bed where I curled up into fetal position and wept a little more till I fell asleep.

An insistent ringing of the doorbell woke me up and I chose to ignore it. However moments later I heard a key turning the lock, which made me get up in a hurry. ‘Who can this be? Is someone going to come in to steal whatever few things I have?’

I was frightened out of my wits as the door opened and sighed from relief as I recognized Alesia. ‘Of course she has a key, she’s the owner of the apartment.’

“Sabrina? How are you feeling? What is wrong? You look like a mess, have you been crying?”

I wilted under her barrage of questions. “I’m fine, I just don’t feel like going anywhere right now.”

“It’s because of the date with that young man isn’t it? Did he hurt you, or treat you badly? He came by the restaurant today asking for you. I told him that you’re home sick.” Alesia rambled on.

“Oh, it’s not him. It’s all my fault,” I quickly said to her. “He was wonderful and great and… and…” Suddenly I was a loss for words again.

“Then what is it? Please Sabrina, talk to me. You can tell me everything.”

I looked at her, “Why are you so nice to me all the time. I’m a stranger that came into your life a few months ago and you’re acting like you’re my mom or something.”

Alesia gave me a look with guilt written all over it, “You’re right, I kind of consider you like my daughter. She died when she was 2 years old. I always wanted to have a daughter to care for and nurture, but it wasn’t to be. Then you came along and in many ways you resemble her. I’m sorry that I substituted you for my daughter.”

I smiled a little, “That’s okay, but you could’ve told me earlier.”

“So, care to tell me why you feel so miserable?”

I told Alesia about my fears and thoughts and my fear of being pregnant. She was so understanding and helpful that I poured my heart out and finally felt like my normal self. Alesia had brought some food with her and I shared it with her. We agreed that I would return to work the next day and that we wouldn’t tell anyone about this.

I had a good working day the next day. The day after however, when I was clearing a table, I suddenly heard behind me, “Sabrina? Are you well again?”

I almost dropped the dinnerware again, as I recognized the voice of Harvey. I was conflicted in my emotions again as I didn’t know what to say or do. I really wanted to be with him, but I was also scared of repeating my performance from last time. At least I didn’t have the horny sex drive pushing me into his arms this time.

I turned around, “Hi Harvey, yes I’m fine now.”

“Was it something I did? I really hope not. In fact I want to ask you out again if you don’t mind.”

Oh shit, here we go again, should I accept? I mean I did like having sex with him. But I still feel upset about what I did. Not to mention that I might be pregnant. Should I tell him about my fears? Better not, a guy would drop a girl in a heartbeat if she was like that, right?

“Sabrina? Are you sure you’re all right? It was something I did, wasn’t it.”

I couldn’t quite find the words, so I started stammering, “Uh, I.. uh I’m not sure. I mean…”

Harvey had a sad puppy look on his face, “You don’t like me, I get it. I’ll leave you alone then.”

Hurriedly I said, “No, no. That’s not it at all. I like you, it’s just that I’m not sure about myself at the moment. I’d like to go out with you again, but I have too much work today.”

Harvey smiled, “How about day after tomorrow then, we can go somewhere nice and just talk. That isn’t too much to ask is it?”

I agreed with him and like that I had set another date with Harvey. Alesia pulled me aside later and asked me if I knew what I was doing. I was really conflicted about the whole dating a man thing. But I assured her that I wasn’t going to let it make me into the mess I was before.

The day of our date I was walking to my work and there was a disturbance on the streets. I saw several police cars and ribbons cordoning off the entry to a house. I was curious and walked up to the ribbon where a few other were watching. A woman next to me said, “There was a shooting here, I heard it’s a real massacre in there.”

I didn’t know what to answer, so I kept quiet. I was just about to leave, when I saw Harvey coming out of the building. He was wearing a gold badge on his belt and looked straight at me as he walked down the stairs. He started to say, “Sabrina, hi. I can’t talk right now, but…”

I didn’t hear the rest of it as I turned and ran from the scene. I didn’t stop till I was at the restaurant. I tried not to show anything, but Alesia still noticed. I confessed to her that Harvey was a cop and that I ran away from him today. I really didn’t think I should go on a date with him that night.

Later that evening Harvey came in to eat dinner and I avoided him, asking a colleague to take over that table from me. I knew he would want to talk with me, but I really didn’t want to see him anymore.

After work he was waiting for me at the back door and started, “Sabrina? What is it? Why are you so erratic in your behavior with me? I don’t understand. Please come with me and we’ll have a quiet cup of coffee somewhere. I really want to talk this out with you.”

I was almost in tears, “I… I can’t. You’re a cop, why didn’t you tell me you are a cop.”

Harvey was really confused now. “Why does it matter what I do for a living?”

Tears were streaming from my eyes, “Because I’m a GenCon. I can’t be with you, ever.” With that I ran past him and left him standing there in confusion. I ran all the way home and cried my eyes out again. I had just told him the truth about me and now I was sure that he wouldn’t want anything to do with me. I was happy to end my budding relationship with a cop, but I was sad that I wouldn’t see that wonderful man anymore.

Harvey Kearns could only stand in the alley behind the restaurant and watch as the crying girl he liked ran away from him. ‘She is a GenCon? But she’s so much a regular girl. Oh, is that the reason she behaved like a sex starved girl last week? But she usually isn’t like that. I thought GenCons were all hookers or something like that.’

Harvey vowed to find out more about Sabrina’s past and why she was so at odds all the time.

Back at the station, he combed the records with a search query and soon found that Sabrina had been sold to a Mrs. Santone for a year’s service in Chicago. He knew that Mr. Santone was a big time gangster and that the woman herself was the daughter of an even bigger crime boss. It was suspect, but not unheard of.

Harvey knew that the records of GenCons were sealed, so that they could have a chance of a somewhat normal life after their punishment. It just meant that he had to use deeper and maybe illegal means of searching to find out more about her.

After gathering the records of all the men that were sentenced to one year of service after their conversion, Harvey discarded all records more than a month before and all after Sabrina had been sold. It left him with two possibilities. One man by the name of Bobby Lee Unger was sentenced to only one year for molesting an older woman. The other man by the name Alexander Tipton was sentenced for rape. He had pleaded guilty and got a reduced sentence because of it.

Harvey knew from observing Sabrina that she was a gentle kind girl and couldn’t picture her as someone who could have done either one of those crimes. He thought that Alex Tipton would be his best guess as the previous identity of Sabrina. He was going to confront her and ask her straight out if she had been Alex Tipton and why she had pleaded guilty. He just wanted to help her get over it and get a life back.

I hadn’t seen Harvey for a few days and hoped that he would leave me alone now. I was sure that he wouldn’t have anything to do with a former male turned female as punishment for a crime. After all I was a criminal and he was an officer of the law. Putting the whole situation behind me I continued doing my work as if nothing had happened. I should’ve known that my past life would come back to haunt me.

One evening I was working as usual when I saw Harvey enter. He looked around and when he saw me he started coming towards me. I panicked and ran into the kitchen and out the back door, straight into the arms of two very big men. They picked me up like a ragdoll and gagged me while carrying me to a waiting car.

Moments later I was gagged and bound and thrown into the back of a big SUV. As the car started going, I just managed to see Harvey get out the back door. He looked at the car, but probably didn’t see me. I wanted to shout or wave, but I couldn’t do anything. I was so wrapped up like a package that I could only lay still.

We drove all night and day long and late in the afternoon we arrived at our destination. I hadn’t been able to see where we had been going, so I was unpleasantly surprised to see that I was back in Chicago again. I was in the warehouse district, where I used to scrounge for metals in my previous life. The men simply carried me out of the car and into a small warehouse, where I wasn’t surprised to see Mr. Santone waiting for me.

“Welcome back Mr. Tipton. This time we’re not going to be interrupted by my wife or anyone else. I’m looking forward to do you before we make you disappear. It will be your last, you know.”

I shuddered as I realized he was going to rape me and then kill me. Frantically I looked around, but I couldn’t do anything. Not only was I still bound, but I was outnumbered and just a tiny girl in the presence of big beefy men that could break me in half without breaking a sweat.

Mr. Santone carried me to a sparsely decorated office where there was only a table, a chair and a worn-out sofa. He threw me on the sofa and took a knife from his pocket before slicing the ropes from me. He didn’t care that a few times he cut into my clothes and my skin, though I yelped from the pain. His smug expression told me that he even liked hurting me. I really thought that my time was up, I wasn’t going to get out of this.

He tore my waitress uniform from my body and slapped me around a bit. It wasn’t really necessary since I wasn’t resisting, but he did it anyway. The worst part was that I was getting closer to my normal cycle of being horny and felt my pussy getting moist. ‘I don’t want to be raped, but with my horniness I might even start to enjoy it.’ The fear of getting raped, both made me lose my horny feeling, as well as excite me. The emotions were conflicting inside me, and I didn’t know what I would do once he would start pounding his cock inside me.

Mr. Santone dropped his pants and said, “Don’t worry about not getting off. Once I’m done I’ll give you to my boys. They deserve a good fuck as well.”

He was about to grab me to get me into a good position for him to start fucking me, when there was a commotion at the entry to the warehouse. I think I heard a shot, and it distracted Mr. Santone. He looked back to where the sounds came from and I saw my opportunity. I swiftly kicked him where it hurts the most and while he sagged with a high squeal I got up. There was a dirty window to the outside and I managed to open it. It revealed a clear alley next to the building and I slipped through the opening dropping a good 7 feet to the ground.

I was still wearing my shoes, but nothing else. As naked as I was I ran away, expecting someone to come chasing me at any moment. I heard some more gunshots behind me and ducked, expecting them to shoot at me.

Other than getting winded from running at my top speed, I didn’t feel anything. Well, I did start to feel cold. I wasn’t wearing any clothes and it was getting chilly as the sun was setting. Besides they call it the windy city for a reason.

As I was running out of breath and feeling tired and hungry, I noticed the familiar surroundings. It wasn’t good however. I was near the homeless shelter and I clearly remembered telling Debra that it was dangerous there. It was also the place where she had been raped, which both saved my life and turned it upside down.

Looking for a place to hide, my eye fell on a familiar car parked in an alley, it was Debra’s car. ‘What is she doing here? I thought she would never go near here again. Can I even face her knowing that I have been sentenced for her rape?’

I felt the doors of her car, they were unlocked, well there wasn’t much to steal anyway. No one would want a crappy piece of car like this and there wasn’t anything valuable inside, except for me. There was a dirty blanket inside that I could use to cover myself and get a little warmer. As I took it and put it around myself, I heard a voice behind me, “If you asked, I would have given it to you. No need to steal it from my car.”

I turned around and looked Debra straight into her eyes. She still was a good looking woman even with everything that had happened to her. “Debra!” I exclaimed feeling elated and fearful at the same time.

Debra startled, “Do I know you Miss?”

“Of course you do, it’s me, Sabrina.” At her puzzled look I thought, ‘Shit I said my current name because I have been doing it for so long.’ Quickly I added, “I mean, it’s me, Alex.”

Now her eyes lit up, “Alex? Is that really you? Wait, is this some kind of trick? Are you putting me on?”

“Debra! It’s me. Didn’t you tell me that you would continue to be my friend and that I should look you up?”

Debra smiled, “Well, I did say that, but I didn’t mean in this condition. Look at you, a nice girl all dirty and stealing a blanket from my car.”

I looked down at myself, “I’m sorry for taking the blanket, but I’m naked under it.”

Debra went wide eyed and started fussing over me, “Oh dear, let’s go into the shelter and try to find you some clothes and food. Are you hungry?”

At my nodding she quickly took me into the building and sat me down in a corner. Soon I was eating some broth with bread, while Debra set of searching for clothes that would kind of fit me.

Just as she returned with clothing a group of three people, one woman and three men, entered the shelter looking around. They looked businesslike and marched straight for me as soon as they saw me. I got scared again, ‘His henchmen found me and I’m going to die. They’ll probably kill Debra and the others here as well, to leave no witnesses.’

As I was thinking it, I rose up from my seat ready to start running again. I wanted to warn Debra and the others too, but that would only get them to shoot me sooner I thought. The blanket caught on the chair I was sitting on and as I rose up it fell away from me, exposing me in my full naked glory to the public. The eyes of the men went wide open before they averted their gaze, which was good for me since it would give me time to slip away. The woman however quickened her pace towards me.

I got distracted from looking at her, when another person entered the shelter. My first glance made me flutter in my emotions between elation and fear. It was Harvey who had entered the shelter and he was looking at me standing naked in public!

The woman reached me and said, “I’m Detective Wells with the CPD, can you please put on some clothes? I’d hate to have you arrested for indecent exposure.”

Debra reached us and gave me some clothing. The three of us went into a room where I could get dressed.

Minutes later I was sitting down with the two police men, Detective Wells, Harvey and Debra. She wanted to be there for me, so they let her sit in. Detective Wells asked, “You’re Miss Sabrina Bishop, correct?”

At my nodding she continued, “On insistence of Detective Kearns here, we went to the Santone residence to ask if they knew your whereabouts. Mrs. Santone directed us to a warehouse, where we encountered armed resistance. We also found a torn waitress uniform with your nametag on it and an injured Mr. Santone. Apparently he had been kicked in the balls. He has been taken into custody and is awaiting charges after our investigation.”

I smiled slightly while blushing from embarrassment. Debra softly said, “Way to go girl.”

Harvey took over. “I found out who you were before your sentencing.” He looked around the table.

“You can say it, Debra knows about me.” I said softly.

“I never stopped believing in his innocence,” Debra added.

“Okay, I found your records that you were in service with the Santone family. That started ringing some bells as I know about them. From the accessible records I deduced that you had been one of two people and knowing your character, I decided that you had to have been Alexander Tipton. When you were kidnapped from the restaurant, I suspected that it was ordered by the Santone family, but I don’t know why. I suspect it has something to do with why you confessed to the rape of a woman named D. Tiessing.”

“That would be me, detective Kearns. I’m Debra Tiessing, I never believed that Alex had raped me. I was so disappointed that he confessed and didn’t want to tell me why he did. Alex always helped me and was there for me when I needed it.”

A tear escaped my left eye. “I had to confess to it. I’ll tell you why, because on that day after helping Debra with loading her car, I went to the docks to look for scrap metals. There I saw Mr. Santone do something to a man, he got turned into a woman and collapsed after the transformation. I overheard Mr. Santone say that he owned the police and that a dead male reporter would be investigated thoroughly, but a dead hooker wouldn’t.”

Detective Wells interrupted, “Why didn’t you tell that at hearing or trial?”

“I couldn’t say anything, I didn’t know who to trust, besides my attorney was someone that was probably paid by Santone. I didn’t want to become a woman, but I think it was and is better than the alternative of being dead. In some ways this life is better, since I have a nice job and…” I let my voice trail off while stealing a look at Harvey.

A few people were about to ask me more but I quickly continued, “Anyway, it turned out that Mr. Santone asked his wife to buy me specifically and near the end of my service confronted me that he knew who I had been, I don’t know how he knew. He was about to rape me there already, but his wife intervened and ended my service a few days early. I don’t know how, but he found me again, just as I was running away from Har… Detective Kearns. He was going to rape me, then give me to his goons and afterwards have me killed.”

Harvey said, “Are you going to testify to that? If you do, it will almost certainly mean a GenCon sentence for Santone.”

Detective Wells said before I could say anything, “It couldn’t happen to a more appropriate person. I’d be glad to see him off the streets.”

I giggled, “Maybe he’ll be even more on the streets turning tricks afterwards.”

That got a good laugh around the table. My statement was noted and I signed it before Harvey stood up and came to my side. I got up myself and looked up into his eyes. He said, “If I had known everything, I would have treated you a little differently. But I still would like to take you out. I love you Sabrina.”

For a moment I was a loss for words, then Debra nudged me, “Go on, kiss him. I know you got the hots for him.”

I was about to turn towards her and tell her what I thought of that, but Harvey bend down a little and kissed me tenderly on my lips. I eagerly responded and we stayed lip locked for what seemed like hours. My arousal spiked again since I was nearing my peak of being horny again and it took all my willpower not to grind myself against Harvey. I think he noticed, since he whispered, “I have a hotel room nearby, if you want we can go there.”

Moments later we had said goodbye to our company with the promise to see them all soon again. Harvey was leading me to his hotel room and I said to him, “You do know that I’m only doing this because of my spiking arousal, right?”

“Oh? So, you don’t like me at other times?” He mockingly asked me with a disappointed look.

With a grin I said, “I didn’t say that. Now, can we please hurry, I want you in me already.”

He hurried to open the hotel room and we stumbled in, with me holding him tightly. I never wanted to let him go again. He quickly undressed himself and removed my clean but old and worn clothes. I wanted him to throw me on the bed and ravage me, but he tenderly kissed me and lowered me slowly to the bed. His kisses changed from my lips to my breasts and downwards to my pussy, till I was all tingly and ready to receive him. As he went back up, I rolled him over and attacked him. I positioned myself on top of him and lowered myself eagerly on his hard cock.

Sinking willingly on his hard pole I felt wonderful full again and savored the feeling for a moment before moving up and down. He didn’t last long under my careful administrations and soon splattered his cum inside me. Feeling him cumming inside me triggered my orgasm that blasted through me in a crashing wave and I sighed from contentment.

As we basked in the afterglow of our love making, Harvey asked, “Why did you ran from me at my apartment and later in the restaurant?”

“I was afraid! Afraid that you wouldn’t want anything to do with a GenCon, once you knew what I was. Before that I was embarrassed and upset at what I had done in the heat of my horny mood. Not only that, but I was afraid that I might be pregnant. Oh shit we just fucked again without a condom!”

Harvey asked serious sounding now, “Why are you afraid of getting pregnant? I wouldn’t abandon you if you were.”

I bit my lower lip, “I don’t know if I have what it takes to carry a baby inside me for 9 months. Nor do I know how to care for a baby. I only had some experience with children at the daycare. What if I mess it up?”

“Every first time mother has those same fears and worries. You’ll know when it happens. I’ve never been a father before, but I’m not worried. We’ll do just fine.”

I looked at him, “Are you saying that you want me in your life?”

He just kissed me as an answer and I lost myself in his arms.

The next day Harvey was busy with the police business and I went to Debra to ask her if she wanted to go shopping with me. I still didn’t have clothes and needed it badly.

Later at the trial I found out that Santone had used a faulty transformation device from one of his companies. It did transform a male into a female, but the subjects would not survive the transformation. Now that the police knew what to look for they solved two open cases. The missing reporter case and the relatively unknown but registered hooker that they found dead on the streets. With my testimony and the other evidence, Santone and some of his men were quickly sentenced to Gender Conversion with several years of service.

Mrs. Santone saw me after the trial and apologized to me. I told her that it was okay and that I had no hard feelings towards her family. I said my goodbyes to her and to Debra, but promised to keep in touch.

Harvey took me back to Cedar Rapids, where I resumed my work with one change. Before starting, I showed Alesia the small but beautiful ring on my finger. She was so happy for me and wanted to host the wedding at her restaurant.

up
154 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Some continuity problems

I liked a lot of things about this story, but a couple of spots were not believable or didn't follow continuity. The most egregious is below:

I inserted the dildo into my sopping wet pussy and started shoving it in and out. As I was doing this, I noticed a button on the bottom and pressed it.

...over a year later...

As I teased him more and more with my lips, he continued to knead my breasts with both hands on both breasts. Just as I thought I was going too far and the head was opening my lips slightly, he bucked up hard and buried half his cock inside my pussy.

The sharp pain of my hymen breaking, made me cry out for a moment, but then it subsided and I sank down willingly into his lap. His wonderful big cock was filling me up so well that it felt so good. I wanted this moment to last forever.

Sabrina regularly fucked herself with a dildo for a year, but she still had a hymen that immediately broke when the first guy was half way in?

The Title threw

me since as a gamer, Gen-Con is the biggest table top gaming convention in America. However, I did enjoy your story after discovering it had nothing to do with gaming. The flow was pretty good although some of the time-skips might've been handled a little better. For instance the part where she is working as a maid and a year passes. Another is the end, when you jump from her and Harvey being together to the epilogue. Those transitions felt a little rough to me.

I did like how you gave real good reasons for pleading guilty, but at the end explaining those things felt a little foolish. You caught how fear makes us do unwise things very well, Good job!

Hugs
Grover

I had the same thought...

... expecting a very different story when I opened it.

Yet it was a very good and enjoyable story nonetheless.

What's next?

I'm just waiting to hear about what Mr. Santone's wife is able to have done with how extreme his new body winds up and what lovely job her father lines up for his ex-son in law, now ex-daughter in-law...

You could name it, "The Punishress".

:D

Yes, the weird author with the boob fetish.