Caption Capers presents MORE Femme Follies

Printer-friendly version

I love all the pics at Maritess Concepcion's nine (so far) Hair and Accessories Yahoo group sites, and I browse through them frequently to fantisize and with an eye to possible TG story ideas or illustrations. Inspired by my dear sister Gwen's "Feminized Male Theatre" series I started playing around with some of the pics using my graphic manipulation applications and my imagination and created "Caption Capers. Here are more of the same. Enjoy...

1CC2TP.jpg

I know I'm 63 years old, but Disney's Kim Possible is still one of my favorite shows. One of her most used pieces of equipment is a sort of harpoon gun that looks like a portable hair drier, so when I saw this pic it immediately made me think of a guy who might be a Kim wannabe.

2KimRocks.jpg

Just because one is a sissy, doesn't mean one has to be a wimp! The outfits were sooo sissy, but the body language was pure defiance. Attitude!

3Unite.jpg

The next couple deal with guys who may or may not have wanted to be girls, but like being them after the transistion.

4MaryP.jpg

5Epiphany.jpg

6Excuse.jpg

7JaneBond.jpg

8TParty.jpg

Then there are the involuntary transformations, usually done by women for various reasons. The first, for money, the second for fun and a wager, the third for a good grade in school, the fourth for punishment for a crime, the fifth punishment for being a rotten husband, and finally the sixth by a guy to another guy because he was a rotten tennis player!

9MIT.jpg

10DontBet.jpg

12LittleSis.jpg

13Birth.jpg

14Deadly.jpg

11Tennis2.jpg

AND THAT'S ALL FOR THIS ROUND, FOLKS !!

up
83 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Stolen Moments.....

.... from the family Photo Album.

Jezzi you are so clever! Where do you find them? But surely they must be real? To fake them would be far more difficult than the actual transformation surely?

Anyway thanks for the smiles. And I promise to be a good girl over Christmas. And if I am .... can I have stockings in my stocking?

Hugs,

Fleurie

Fleurie

Smiles in the Morning

Thanks Jezzi! These gave me a few smiles and grins on a gray morning. I have some idea of the work involved and these are well done. Thanks! :)
hugs!
grover

Excuse me?

Jezzi,
I never did anything with my so called "Feminized Male Theatre" but of course you were a huge contributer to the notion with your clever stories. I don't think that you owe me any credit Sis, you are unique and very original. Nice to see you back here having some fun. This place needs some...:)

Hugs,
Gwen

Gwen Lavyril

Gwen Lavyril

cool

Wow that was cool. I like Hair scenes and the captions