Duchess Angelica Edward the third

Printer-friendly version


Duchess Angelica Edward the third

by Lucille Jeanette Smith
Prologue

In 2019 the world was rocked by the second great depression. This one was much worse than the one in 1929 when the American president at the time said he saw one third of americans, ill-housed, ill-clad, ill-nourished. In 2021, over 50 percent of Americans were jobless and homeless. For a few years, the government of the united states and other world leaders put trillions into the world market in the form of bailouts trying to jump start the economy. All efforts ended in failure and by 2030 when the unemployment surpassed seventy five percent, they realized they had to try something new. But they didn’t know what to do. But, there were some who did have a plan. Later in 2032, the top businesses and corporations banded together, had a big meeting and came up with a plan and proposed it to their governments of the world. The plan was that the governments cede entire economic control and limited civil authority, to them and they would take the world out of the second great depression.

Another problem with men like these ruling with limitless power were they aren’t always moral. Power corrupts. People with limitless power tend to abuse it. It started with the rich and powerful aristocracy meeting the families of pretty young women and buying their daughters hand. It usually was an offer the family’s of young women could not afford to refuse if they wanted to keep making a steady income and live away from the dirty streets. And for most, it wasn’t a big problem. The young woman was happy, lived in comfort and safety. Their new husband was good to them. Not always but, it was realized that the public at large expected it. For those few perverts that wanted to degrade and humiliate a young woman soon found themselves out on their ass and penniless. The public didn’t like seeing or accept women being abused. And it hurt the bottom line of those companies. So the rich and powerful came up with a new game plan. If they could not abuse women, perhaps they could buy the hand of a young man of the family instead. Public had no problem with that and wouldn’t protest, strike or boycott them. In fact, they thought it was funny when a young man is humiliated and degraded and emasculated, isn’t it. It was even better if the young man was a heterosexual man who was feminized and sold off into sexual servitude to a rich aristocrat. The general public thought it was totally hilarious. Soon, reality shows sprung up, new clothing lines for feminized male concubines and sexual servants. There were even some extreme cases in which a feminized male was forced into marriage to another richer man. Talk shows loved to bring in a feminized wife and get his story and mock him to the public. The public had a ball with it. Even big lingerie companies used these unfortunate men in their shows and commercials to show off new lines of lingerie. Everyone loved this idea and it sold big and got the publics mind off the hell the world had become under the power of this new cruel aristocracy. Everyone except, the young men themselves. Men like Tristin Diaz. This is his story


Chapter one, kidnapped and sold

IF Tristin had any clue what was about to happen to him he would probably run and attempt to swim across the Hudson river to jersey city. But he didn’t know about the forces that had begun to plot against him as he sat on the sofa with his girlfriend Jennifer. They were embraced with each other kissing each other’s lips. His hands roaming around the front of her chest as he began kissing her neck. Her neck leaned back allowing him to, feeling his passion.

“Tristan I love you Tristin!” she breathed heavy as he continued kissing her neck and traveling down her neckline where her cleavage showed above her plunging top. He reached into her blouse and pulled one of them out, smothering the mount with his kisses. “I love you too,” He said between kisses on her nipple.

He began unzipping his pants and pulling them down when Jennifer became alarmed. “No Tristin, this is moving too fast. Lets just sit here and cool down. She said backing away from him.

He approached her, “Come on Jennifer. I want a blowjob so bad and you are so hot. Cant you do that for me tonight?”

She glared at him, “Tristin I never thought you were that type of boy. No I will never do anything as disgusting as that. Now I said cool down. You ruined the mood.”

He kept going, “But other girls do it, They have no problem with it why do you? Don’t you want to prove your love for me?”

She was getting angry, “Not many girls enjoy doing it. They do it because the boys they go out with push them and they feel they must degrade themselves to conform to what their boy wants. But I have self respect and I don’t have to prove my love to you. Our love should be obvious now stop this. Tristin you’re pissing me off?”

He was confused, ”I thought you loved me. Isn’t that what girls do for the boys they love? It’s a girls job to do that to prove their love. Come on,” He was rubbing it in front of her.

She started to the door, “You’re such an asshole I cant believe I ever was going to go out with you. We are done don’t ever call me again.” She stormed out and slammed the door leaving him sitting.

He was left confused and couldn’t understand what was wrong. Why did she leave like that? Didn’t she love him?

He was still confused hours later trying to figure out why she wouldn’t suck him. Then there was a knock on the door. He hoped was Jennifer coming to apologize or maybe send some guys to kick his ass.

Opening the door, there was no jenny. There were an officer and a few large suited men. “yes, “

“Is this Tristin Diez?” One of the men asked.

He was scared. Was Jennifer really that angry? He hoped not. “Yes, What is going on? “He knew what was going on.

“We have to detain you. I have the warrants and certificate. You have to come with us Sir.”

He got ready to go out when he asked, “But what is this about, Is this about Jennifer and me earlier? Can you tell her I’m sorry for what I done?”

They looked at him not having the foggiest clue what that was. “Sir I don’t know any Jennifer. This is about you and your family. Everything is being set up for your arrival and we have appointments to meet. Everything will be explained when we get there. Come with us.“

He stood there , obviously Jennifer had forgiven him. She wasn’t behind this. He vaguely wondered why. , “I’m not going anywhere. Aren’t I entitled to know what charges I’m facing?”

One of them shook his head, “Yes if there were charges but there are no charges now come with us or you will have to forcibly detain you and deliver you to them tied up.”

He was starting to get a very bad idea about what was happening. Suddenly, he took off running hoping to get away from them. He hoped this was not what he thought, But the guards were prepared for it and grabbed him, then he felt a blow on the head and his vision blurred and went out.

The shaking of the van he was in woke him up in what he can only assume was several hours. Tristin suddenly realized three things. One, his hands were very tightly handcuffed. Two, his feet were tied together. Three, he had a dark hood over his head. At least he could think though the pounding of his head. He considered his fight with Jennifer. Somehow something he said hurt her. She called him an asshole.

He was religious and believed in the book and its stories. He even believed there was a lord despite more and more people refusing to believe. He wasn’t raised by his dad, he didn’t get his religion from his father. He didn’t get anything from that man. His grand mother taught him. But where was this going? Was god angry at him?

It was not very long after he woke up that he felt the van turn into somewhere and roll into a stop. There was commotion outside and the doors slid over, he was unhooked from the side of the van and pulled out. It was still dark and not easy to see. But, it looked like they took him to a hospital. But it was not a normal hospital. It looked like one of those hospitals the rich aristocracy use to feminized the males they buy or have captured. Things were becoming even more clear and he didn’t like it at all.

The guards had taken him a few steps to the door when several people, a man and a woman came out the door to the hospital wearing regular white doctor lab coats with about 3 nurses wearing green scrubs. They were rolling a gurney toward him. It had thick leather straps attached like one of those they take federal prisoners in. The guards laid him down on the gurney and strapped his hands and feet to the rails on the side so he was not going anywhere. A large woman wearing a military uniform with a generals insignia on her shoulders. He recognized her. She was ruthless, but a bufoon. She was responsible for one of the greatest military defeats America ever suffered. She retired in humiliation. She was General Ivy. She strolled up from behind him, “About time you all got here we were waiting for hours. “

One of the men said, “We got him as fast as we could Ms. Ivy. “

She inclined her head toward them and went to the doctors, handed him a few papers and said, “I’ve been authorized by Tristin’s step mother to make decisions on his behalf for his wedding to the Duke. Ivy been hired by him. Here is the power of attorney consent forms. You can look them over.”

What was this, he had no step mother. His father never married anyone else as far as he knew. No other woman would have that bastard after his mother fled. What is going on here?

The doctor looked them over then handed them to a nurse beside him and told her, “Make a copy of these please. “ Then he looked at Ivy and asked, “Ok now that is done, what procedures does the Duke want done?”

Ivy said, “Sure. He wants a very pretty feminine boy and it looks like that’s exactly what he got. Tristin, pretty feminine name and you aren’t very large at all. You look almost like a girl already but we can always go further. He wants the boy to undergo an orchiectomy, some B cup breast implants, and but and hip implants. And He wanted the boy to have a smaller pointy feminine chin but it looks like he already has one so don’t worry about that one. “

The doctor was writing it all down on his legal pad as she told him. Totaling it all up, “That should be about 65 thousand marks. “

She giggled, “He can cover that, his mother also signed access to his account, to me so he can cover it. “

She grinned, the doctor said, “Ok lets get started. “

Tristin was a very good listener. People used to praise his ability to listen and piece together various seemingly unimportant and unrelated parts to puzzles and piece them together in his head. Somehow, he was being sold to some duke. For what, well from the feminine figure the Duke wanted him to have, that was an easy guess. The thought revolted him that he might have to have sex with this man. OF course, this new America was split into many duchy’s with many dukes and archduke’s counts, barons and their own private armies and security forces ruling over their areas. There were even royal families and princes and princesses. But, what made him afraid was that he was here in Manhattan which could only mean he was being sold to the Duke of New York. He heard that man was looking for a teenage boy to keep. He had a thing for young attractive men just like him. But his uncaringly cruel nature made them run away, or threw themselves out of his windows or cut themselves. He started shaking. Maybe god was punishing him but why what had he done? He looked up at the sky and said silently, “Whatever you want to inflict on me for my sin, I’l pay it for you. I hope you can someday accept my sacrifice in your name, and forgive me. “He shut his eyes and waited for whatever was to come. Apparently, he was to become a duchess. But his thoughts were interrupted as an IV was put in his arm and he soon fell asleep.

An even more troubling scene was in front of him when he woke. His whole body ached with soreness. He looked around and saw a rather heated and very angry argument between the doctor, and that Ivy. He looked enraged but she just calmly looked at him and responded. That made him even more angry. He could not hear what was being said but he kept gesturing at him. Soon, it was over and he walked over and stared down at him for a few long minutes mumbling, incoherently. Then saying, “I cant do this anymore. You’re too young for this. Look what I did to your life, so young so innocent. You don’t deserve this. “ He looked genuinely troubled and racked with guilt.

He looked up and said, “Please don’t feel guilt for me. Everything that is being done to me, I deserve it. I’m not innocent, I’m being punished for the horrible things I done. “

The doctor looked down and said, “You may think you done horrible things but I done far worse, these people you are going to have done far worse than anything. These are soulless monsters. And you are being delivered to them like a slave with no choice”

“SO what else is new I pissed my girlfriend off and she broke up with me, but thinking back at the things my dad did, the beatings his cruelty and how he taught me to act with women. I was just following his teachings with Jennifer and I ruined a good thing, and condemned myself. I’m being punished for my sins. I deserve it so don’t feel bad. “

He looked down with his face full of guilt. “Boy, you have no idea. “

“I think I do, “ He responded. “I’m being sold to this Duke guy aren’t I? Like a feminine male concubine. Right For a period of time then I get to leave. That’s how its done.”

The doctor shook his head. “No that’s not it at all. This duke, arranged a same sex marriage with you. He opened negotiations with your father and your family. Its not for a specified time. Its for life. You are being arranged to be his bride. And that’s not all. I was told to do something totally unforgivable and irreversible. It was horrible.”

Ohmygod that was it. He might be stuck for ever. “That figures, my father had no problem. He was a very cruel heartless man. He beat me about every day for any reason. But, I heard what you did to me.”

He shook his head, “You heard that but after you were sedated, another instruction was issued by the general. You might know about gene splicing, growing stem cells from tissue from the person to grow organs so exact they wont be rejected. I did that to you, I took tissue and blood from you. Grew more from the palette’s. It was perfect and I transplanted it inside you. I have no idea how that female organ will react with your male chemistry but with the orchiectomy it might work. “

“What did you do, doctor,” He wasn’t sure he wanted to know the answer.

“I was instructed that the duke wanted you to have a set of ovaries. “

He looked down, “Oh god why are you doing this to me?”

“I have no idea how it will react with you. It may kill you. “

He smiled softly at the doctor, “Let’s hope so. Do you think this is right? Considering what I have done?”

The older doctor shook his head, “NO absolutely not I’ve never agreed with what these rich people are doing to the people. You behaved like an asshole But you don’t deserve this. You did nothing wrong, This is not right. There’s no justification. Im sorry. “

There was no more left to say and the doctor left with a very sad look upon his face. Tristin was left alone tied to a gurney for about fifteen minutes. Then he heard loud footsteps and he guessed that was the generals heels tapping the floor. She stood over him with a smirk. “You look much prettier and I think our Duke will be very pleased with those new breasts. You and him will have so much fun together. I understand you are heterosexual but in time, you will adapt to sex with him even if you hate it. You will adapt to life as being his beloved wife and I am here, to help you adjust and apply any persuasion needed to make sure you do adjust. And I will make sure you have no trouble with the Dukes advances. Are we clear?

He smirked, “Just like you made sure there was no trouble with the increasing guerrilla activity in the south right? “

His face was rocked hard. But had expected it. Then he asked, “Let me ask you something General. Could you adjust to live having no control over your sexuality or who gets to marry and have sex with you?”

She leaned over and smirked, “Yes I did. Little is known about my life as a captive during the wars with Russia in the mid part of 2010s. His soldiers used me every day and I adapted. It wasn’t fun but I survived. “

He shook his head, “Seems not. It made you cruel and have no mercy or ability to feel anything. You didn’t survive!”

She learned down, simmering with rage, her face was hovering inches above his own, trying to look intimidating. “My campaign against the rebels of the south may had ended in failure. But, the king has assigned more troops to the south and they will be dealt with. But that’s not my problem. I am assigned to you, by the Duke. And I will keep you under control and shut your wise ass mouth understand?”

“Yes and I hate this. But you must too, you went from commanding thousands of troops to one small boy who has no physical skills. Must make you feel very brave and powerful. Doesn’t it? Your career ended in disgrace. “

She decided to leave before she ruined the doctors work. How did this boy know so much about her. None of it is public, her failure against the southern guerrillas was kept classified. As far as the public was concerned she was a military hero. He knew about her disgrace dishonorable discharge, her court martial. Who ever this boy was, he would stay silent she would see to it. Most of the time his mouth would probably be filled with the Dukes phallus anyway. He’d do very little talking for now on just like the Duke likes women.

Se yelled out, “The bride is ready for transport to the chapel”

up
70 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

can someone help me

do you hate this? I know its kind of dark and disturbing is it too much for this site or does it just blow? Its my first effort and id like someone to look it over and point out mistakes and f*&upts, continuity and things like that. So I can improve I have so much in mind for this vast new world, uprisings, raids, political intrigue, with poor tristin stuck in the center of it all as the wife and consort of one of the most powerful polictical figures in the nation. But I fear I dont have the skills to do it and it will just blow up with my stupidity and lack of writing skills.