Teased, by mommy and my sisters!

Printer-friendly version

Teased, by my mommy and my sisters!

By Princess Pantyboy

Me/ Chris/Chrissie 11-year-old boy
Karen: older sister 16 years old
Sally: little sister 5 years old
Cindy: neighbor girl 8 years old
Steve: neighbor and twin of Cindy
Tammie: older sisters best friend 16 years old

I am just skateboarding in front of my house with my new friend Steve. We moved in just at the end of the school year, and was tough leaving everyone, and all my friends.

Okay I am lying I didn’t or don’t have hardly any friends, my name is Chris and I am 11 years old but unfortunately I am pretty small for my age. I will put it to you this way, I met our next-door neighbor's and they are twins, but one is a boy and one is a girl and there 8 years old and they are both way taller than me.

So now, you know I didn’t have many friends where we moved from and now it is just my mommy and my big sister Karen who is 16 years-old and my little sister Sally who is 5 years-old.

Karen is the typical teenage girl, she knows everything. She is also very bossy to me and our little sister Sally.

Sally on the other hand is kind, funny, I used to play with her all the time before we moved because she was fun to play with and I didn’t have any friends like I was saying. Plus, Sally and I are about the same size, and same height. Sally is a little tall for her age and I am way too short for mine.

So this day started out pretty good I was outside skateboarding and I noticed my mom walk out the front door. Me not being the brain surgeon type I looked over at her and didn’t see a small rock, and the skateboard went one way and I went the other.

I flew into the sidewalk and I ripped my brand new shorts that I got for the summer. “Are you okay sweetie?” I hear mom call me sweetie and I wave to her and I can see a big rip in the side of the cool board shorts I just got.

“That’s funny Chris, sweetie is what my mom calls my twin sister, and little sister all time.” Steve has a big smile on his face as he shares his thoughts with me.

I look at him not happy at all. “Can you hear mommy, are you okay sweetie?” I roll my eyes hearing her call me sweetie again.

“Yes mommy I am okay, I just fell no big deal.” I looked up at mommy when I replied but with my back to her, I roll my eyes again, her treating me like a little kid.

Steve is still smiling from ear to ear. “Okay what's so funny Steve you look like you’re going to burst?” I stare at him.

“You called her mommy just like my little sister does, is all I was laughing at. I mean you said you are 11 years old but i am 8 years old and even my twin sister is way taller than you are. What is your real age? You can tell me 5 or 6 maybe come on tell me sweetie.” He teases me and I want to knock him up side-his head but mommy is watching, and he is much bigger than I am and probably would kick my butt.

I turn around to see if mommy is still looking at us. The second I make eye contact, I hear her. “Come inside sweetie and we will get those shorts changed sweetie, now hurry Chrissie.”

“Wow did she just call you Chrissie too, that’s a girl's name, are you a girl, that makes more sense with your long hair and how your mommy and you talk to each other.” Steve says and is smiling from ear to ear as he continues to tease me.

Man, this is so embarrassing. “Chrissie is umm short for Christopher, my mom always calls me that, and I hate it. My mom has been calling me that my whole life.” I say.

“I think Chrissie is short for Christine.” Steve says with a big smile. I turn and want to knock his block off.

I stop and make eye contact with Steve who is way bigger than I am, and can probably take me in a fight. “Stop teasing me Steve I thought you were my friend.” I say to him, as he just smiles at me.

“Oh don’t cry Christine, I will see you later. I am going to go in my house, get a drink then come back outside, and skateboard if you want to play.” I smile hearing him that he was just teasing me, I hope. I am not a baby so I am not going to cry as he starts walking home. I ignore him calling me Christine.

I turn and see mommy waiting with her hands on her hips staring at me up and down as I play with my long hair as I walk up the steps to her. “Um I am sorry mommy for ripping my new shorts, it was an accident.”

“Really an accident is that what you called it? I was doing the laundry and I found some of your little sisters old panties in your laundry hamper, is that an accident too young man?” I look shocked and then scared hearing her.

I walk into the house and I feel a quick smack against my bottom. “Well I asked you a question?” I start to get nervous and I don’t want to tell her the truth that I wanted to see how they felt on me since they are so pretty and soft when I seen both my sisters panties in the laundry.

I figured mommy would notice if I barrowed one of my sisters regular panties. I did not think anyone would notice if I barrowed Sally's older panties especially since those older panties are the only ones small enough to fit me.

“Mommy I am sorry I barrowed them. I was out of underwear and um barrowed some of sis old panties until the laundry was clean.”

Mommy is shaking her head back and forth like she doesn’t believe any of it. “Whatever I think is the phrase the kids use these days. Get those ripped up shorts off and the tee shirt, and do it now young man.” Mommy says with an upset look on her face.

“Mommy I don’t want to take my clothes off in the hallway, anyone will see me.” I see a look on mommy's face that is more like she is going to take my head off if I say another word. “Okay, okay mommy chill.” I start to pull my tee shirt off and over my head and un-due my board shorts and I start to slide them to my feet.”

I stand there in my little Spiderman underwear with my hands in front of my tiny bulge. “The underwear too young man, and do it now.” I look up to see mommy is still pissed at me. “And don’t ever tell me to chill again, you understands me little boy?”

“Yes mommy I am sorry.” I start to slide my underwear off and I step out of them, putting my hands between my legs to hide my little bulge.

I look up at mommy giggling with her hand in front of her face. “I guess you really are a LITTLE boy, doesn’t seem like your LITTLE pee, pee has grown since you were in diapers hehehe.” Mommy giggles more as I stand there naked feeling even smaller than I look.

“That’s not funny mommy. I will be twelve years old in like almost ten months.” Mommy just ignores me. “Mommy can I get some clothes on before my sisters see me naked please?”

Mommy stops when she hears me and looks down at me. “Yes little one, give me your hand and we will go get you some summer clothes.”

“Great mommy, we couldn’t find any summer clothes before that’s why I was so happy when you bought me these new shorts. I guess I shouldn’t call them new anymore since I kind of ruined them.”

Mommy holds my hand as we walk through the hallways with me being totally naked with my free hand in front of my little pee, pee.

“Move your hand right now from between your legs; it looks like you’re playing with yourself. Just put your hand a long your side as I hold your other. You don’t have much to hide so don’t go there hehehe.” Mommy giggles. “It’s not the first time I seen you naked, and I am sure it won't be the last I am sure.”

I feel so embarrassed; I walk from the living room totally naked with my clothes just lying on the floor. I feel mommy stop walking as we both turn around and see my older sister Karen walk through the door with her friend Tammie from school. Tammie is also the girl of my dreams and probably the dream girl of 90% of the guys in school also.

It’s funny because I don’t even go to her school since I am only 11 and she is16 like my older sister but her beauty follows her without her even being there. Tammie is one of that super-hot model type who knows she is hot but doesn’t flaunt it; she is just a great person and has a killer smile that will make you squirm in your panties, I mean your underwear.

I turn and see them then they both stare at me totally naked while I hold my mommies hand like I am some kind of toddler.

“Hello girl's how are you doing?” Mommy says while she smiles at them. Did I mention that Karen's friend Tammie is like supper hot. Tammie is a cheerleader and should be a model. She is like the hottest girl in school.

I cannot believe how un-fair life is; I am totally naked in front of my big sister and the hottest girl in high school. I am standing here speechless holding my mommy’s hand and my little boy parts are on total display for all to see.

“Hey Chris you look so cute naked like that, you remind me of the little boy I babysat last year, he had a little pee, pee like yours but he is still in diapers hehehe.” My sister Karen's says and she and Tammie continue to giggle with their eyes glued to my lil pee, pee.

I put my hand in front of my lil pee, pee again and mommy smacks my hand away again. “I told you leave your other hand by your side it looks like you’re playing with yourself when you have your hand by your baby pee, pee.”

“Okay girl's I have to get little Chrissie her dressed since he ruined his brand new shorts. The brand new shorts I bought you because you don’t have any summer clothes, isn't that right little Chrissie?” Mommy says while staring at me.

I look up at mommy staring down at me still holding my hand. “Yes mommy I said I was sorry it was an accident.”

“Yes he sure is little mom and calling him Chrissie is much more fitting looking at him naked like this hehehe.” Karen and Tammie start giggling again, and so does mommy this time.

I look down feeling so ashamed being naked in front of my big sister, and her supper sexy friend. “Well I have to find Chrissie some summer clothes since he ruined his shorts, so you girl's stay out of trouble okay?”

“You know we will, we will just be in my room listening to music if you need me mom.” Karen says acting like her normal goodie two shoes in front of mommy but the minute mommy turns away she is evil about teasing me or torturing me, or something.

We start walking down the hallway but instead of us walking into my bedroom, we walk into my little sister’s room. “Mommy I thought we were looking for some summer clothes for me, why are we in little Sally's room?”

“Well sweetie you said it was an accident that you were wearing your little sisters panties so we know her old clothes fit you now, so we are going to take them into your room and see what fits you okay?”

Mommy lets go of my hand then goes over to Sally's closet, bends over, and starts picking up the boxes of Sally's old clothes. When mommy bends over I can see her panties, I smile not saying anything. “Mom what are you doing in Sally's room?” I turn hearing Karen say from the doorway with her friend Tammie. Oh, I hope they didn’t see me looking up mommy's dress staring at her panties.

“Oh hi girl's, I told you I am looking for some summer clothes for Chrissie. I am pretty sure he will fit into her old clothes.” Mom looks at me as I look down at my naked body with Karen and Tammie staring at me.

Mommy puts two more boxes of her old clothes on Sally's bed. “We can help you mom if you want. It must be so embarrassing that an 11-year-old boy fits into his little 5-year-old sister’s old clothes hehehe. I am sure he is too small to be able to pick up these heavy boxes.” Oh, god please comes take me away from this torture, thinking to myself.

“Oh that would be great girl's I can get these last two boxes if you can get the ones on the bed and bring to Chrissies bedroom.” I watch as Karen and Tammie are smiling at me, and pick up the boxes and start walking to my room.

Man life is so un-fair me being so small. “Isn't your little sister Sally more of a girly girl, I can't imagine what kind of clothes she has to fit a boy?” Tammie says as they walk out of the room to Karen.

“Mom were going to empty the boxes on the bed so you can see what's in them okay?” Mommy and I hear from Karen.

Mommy gets the last two boxes, and we start walking to my room, and both Karen and Tammie are folding the clothes on my bed and there are four empty boxes near my dresser.

“Okay we put all Sally's old clothes on little Chrissie bed, what do you want to do with the empty boxes mom?” Karen says with a weird grin on her face.

I look down at my bed with piles of little girl's panties and colorful socks and dresses and skirts and everything looks super girlie. “Well if you don’t mind putting his old clothes from his dresser and closet into those old boxes would be very helpful sweetie.” Mom says.

“Okay Tammie let’s put all her clothes in the empty boxes.” I hear my sister call me a ‘HER’ I ignore it or she will tease me even more.

Tammie looks at Karen with an odd look. “You mean his old clothes right. I mean he is your brother right. Or is he really a girl with that long girly hair.” Tammie says, and now I know she thinks my long hair is so girly, I always liked it long because of all the rock stars have long hair.

“Well since Chris is going to be wearing our little sisters clothes from now on she might as well be called a SHE or HER hehehe.” I notice Karen smiling from ear to ear while she is talking to Tammie.

Karen picks up a pair of Barbie panties and smiles at me while mommy is going through the other boxes empting hers on the bed making more piles of different clothes. “Here ya go Chrissie if you don’t want to be naked anymore, I know you don’t have much to hide.” I look down at her staring at my tiny pee, pee.

“I guess it’s better than being naked.” I take the pink Barbie panties, I turn around with my back to Karen, and I slide them up my legs. I notice my reflection in the mirror hanging on my closet. I look just like a little girl wearing panties no bulge anywhere between my legs. “You see any shorts sis?”

I turn away from the mirror and both Karen and Tammie are smiling at me with a hand over their mouths hope there not going to make fun of me. “Here is a cute top, and I remember Sally has the matching shorts somewhere.”

“Um this shirt looks kind of girly, maybe it’s just me. I’ll put it on and see.” I put on the top with the puffy short sleeves and pic of ‘My little Pony’ on the front. “Well what do you think, does this shirt look too girly on me or is it okay for me?”

I turn and show Karen, and Tammie how I look in the top. “No that top looks perfect for you. That size is a small, I can't find the matching shorts but slide these up your legs and see if they fit, so we know what size shorts you are.” I take the little jean shorts and I start to slide them up my legs and pull them to the top of my panties, I mean the panties.

“Wait these aren’t shorts.” I look in the mirror seeing me wearing the girlie top and a short jean mini skirt that goes about ten inches above my knees. “This is way too girlie for me don’t ya think? I need some shorts.”

Both the girl's smile at me with mommy's back still to us. “Well that fits you perfect too, so now we know what size skirt you wear. I don’t see any shorts yet but at least you’re not naked anymore, and you do look very pretty in that outfit don’t ya think Tammie?”

“Oh yes she does look very pretty wearing that.” I hear Tammie say SHE to me and that I look pretty but I ignore her teasing me. “Maybe you can help me Chrissie moving your old clothes out of your dresser, while Karen fills it back up with your pretty new clothes.” I notice Tammie smiling at me and pulling me over to the dresser.

Tammie is so pretty, when she put her small soft hand on mine I would have jumped off a bridge if she asked. So I was helping her taking my old clothes out of my dresser and emptying them into the boxes when I noticed mommy staring at me.

“Well I seen you already picked yourself a pretty new outfit Chrissie. That skirt and top looks very cute on you, and it fits you just perfect. I was going to put the skirts, dresses, and panties back in the boxes. I can see that is more what you rather wear. So I will pack the pants up and put them back in the boxes.”

My mouth drops open and Tammie hands me another pile of my old clothes to put in the box and it snaps me back to reality. “No mommy I was just trying these clothes on to see what size they are, so when we found some shorts or pants we would know the correct sizes mommy.”

“So I guess it’s just another accident that you’re wearing a little jean mini skirt and the matching my little pony top. I guess it’s just an accident you just packed all your old underwear in the boxes too isn't it?”

I look down in the box, and she is right I just packed all my old underwear in the box. “Okay girl's get some shoes on little Chrissie and we will take a break and go back down stairs and have some lunch. Here are some socks and shoes on the bed that should match her outfit.”

“Okay mom we will help her, and meet you downstairs.” I look at the black Mary Jane shoes and pink lace socks that match the my little pony top. “Okay little girl sit on the edge of the bed and we can do this really quick.” Karen says, while Tammie just picks me up and puts me on the bed with my legs dangling off the edge of the bed.

I see Karen slide one of the socks up my foot and she cuffs the top over and starts on the other while Tammie puts one of the super girlie shoes on my foot and secures the buckle over and does the same with my other foot.

“Okay lets go downstairs and get some lunch before it gets cold.” I stand up and see my reflection in the mirror again holy smoke that cannot be me. “Yes you do look very cute in that outfit Chrissie, now stop admiring yourself in the mirror and let’s get some lunch you silly little girl.” Tammie says and takes my hand.

I ignore her teasing me as the three of us walk down stairs. “Why is my skirt shorter than both of yours.” I say to Karen and Tammie. I didn’t realize how girly that sounded until the words came out of my mouth.

“Most little girl skirts are really short so maybe that’s why, but you do look extra cute dressed in your new outfit Chrissie doesn’t she Tammie?” Karen says while smiling at me holding Tammie’s hand still.

I hear her call me SHE again teasing me but I look up at Tammie and her smiling face with her deep ocean blue eyes. “Yes she looks very cute in her new skirt and that top on her looks very cute too. That outfit is the perfect colors for her skin too, don’t ya think Karen?”

“Chrissie this is where you say thank you to both of us for giving you complements on your new pretty skirt.”

I see both of them staring at me as we get to the bottom of the stairs. “Oh than thank you for saying you like my cute skirt I mean outfit.”

“Is that what I heard you say Chrissie you really like your cute skirt?” We stop and see mommy putting lunch on the table and she must of heard me thanking them. “You do look very pretty in your pretty new outfit I am glad you like it so much. Maybe you three girl's should go down to the park, and have an ice cream from the ice cream man after lunch.”

Mommy must be teasing me she cannot actually think I like wearing a skirt can she. Yes, this skirt does feel pretty comfortable in this heat but it is so short and only girl's wear skirts. I think to myself, but would never tell anyone that this skirt is so comfortable.

“Mom she was just thanking us me and Tammie was telling her how cute she looks in her new skirt and that’s when you over heard us telling her.” Karen says smiling down at me. “That’s a great idea mom, don’t ya think girls?”

Karen looks at Tammie and me as I am still holding Tammie's hand like I am a little toddler. “Make sure you girl's use the bathroom before you go to the park. We don’t want little Chrissie to have an accident.” I hear mommy teasing me again.

“We can bring the diaper bag just to make sure SHE doesn’t have an accident mom.” my mouth drops open as Karen and Tammie both smile down at me.

The end

I hope you have enjoyed my story, let me know if you think I should continue this story or not.

Please leave a comment here on this web site and send me an email or on yahoo messenger and let me know your thoughts.

It really helps when I get feedback from my stories.

Thanks again Hugs,
Princess Panty boy

Email: [email protected]
Yahoo Instant Messenger: Princess Pantyboy

up
176 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

the problem I have with type

the problem I have with type of story is that kids are pretty simplistic. if your whole family is laughing at you including your parent who is supposed to protect you I would think sooner or later the kids going to ask the question why do you all hate me. I would like to see their response just once, would it be shock and realization at the way they are treating them or indifference. sorry but I don't like to see anyone humiliated.

I'm sorry, but I have to

I'm sorry, but I have to agree with the other comments. Adults do not care for others belittling them, it would be even worse for a young child, especially if it is coming from the Adult/s and/or older sibling/s that you expect and belief should have your best interests at heart and also to have "your back". In this case, Chrissie does not have that support from her own mother or older sister.

I dissagree!

I can't help but to disagree with the other two posters!

Each different type of TG fiction has it's own " norms and conventions", what you are asking is for the author to "ruin" her own story, to satisfy YOUR thoughts on the theme. I would agree that in this case "Chris" should have some sort of support, rather then everybody turning against him, maybe an older sibling to help mitigate some of the treatment, but in this genre, the humiliation is part of what makes it "pleasing" to both the author and many of it's readers!

The one part I wish PPb would do is to FINISH some of the stories she has written. I am really looking to a completion of " Call you Mommy, are your serious?", but PLEASE, PLEASE, continue at least this one until it's done!

Sapphire

I love this story

sissygirl's picture

Mother and all the girls take such good care that he’s dressed appropriately as he should be, cute little girl dresses and Mary Janes are always a must, he will learn how wonderful it is to be a pretty little girl.

sissy