Sis oh no i am a girl now!!! Part 2

Printer-friendly version

Sis oh no I am a girl now!!!
Part 2
By Princess Pantyboy

Me/Kevin/Karen: 12-year-old boy
Donna: older sister 16-years-old
Sally: little sister 4-years-old
Cindy: neighbor girl 13-years-old
Pam: girl in class 12-years-old
Max boy in class 12-years-old
Tommy boy in class 12-years-old
Mrs. Springsteen teacher

I still cannot believe I am standing here wearing the little pink tights and pink leotard, and I feel silly as anything. The only good thing is no one can see I am wearing my little sisters pink Barbie panties under these dance clothes. Even though panties and a girl's pink tights kind of go together.

This would be a very normal thing if it wasn’t for me waking up as a girl, my boy parts are gone and now all I have is vagina between my legs. Everything else from the outside looks totally like me Kevin, well except that my arms and legs are super thin and I must have shrunk a few inches.

Yes, my name is or was Kevin even though the kids at school are calling me Karen. By the way if I dint bring this up yet, this is also my first day of middle school, or 6th grade if you didn’t read part one of my story. I am continuing this story after we just received, and put on our new gym uniforms.

“I really don’t feel good Ms. Springsteen; can I get changed and sit down please?” I say to the teacher. I watch as she looks at me up and down, it seems like she is looking at every square inch of these super girly tights, and leotards.

“Well you look very cute in your new dance clothes, I can say that extra small fits you just perfect sweetie. If you don’t feel well just have a seat, and I hope you feel better but you need to stay in your dance clothes sweetie.”

I seat down on one of the bleachers in the gymnasium, looking at myself wearing the pink tights and the matching leotards. I still can't believe I woke up this morning with no penis or balls just a vagina between my legs and I am trying to hide that from everyone. How the hell did this happen to me.

My life is so messed up, first my mommy puts me in my little sisters clothes since all mine are too big now, and here I am trying to hide being a girl, and she makes me wear girl's clothes. If I told her my gender changed in the middle of the night I would forever be stuck wearing dresses and skirts.

Plus I’m sure I would be taken to somewhere, and poked and prodded to find out how my gender just mysteriously just change while I slept. I mean they would probably give me a million shots while there testing me for sure.

Of course, now everyone at school sees me wearing girl's clothes so they naturally think I am a girl. How do I get out of this, while I watch the girl's in my gym class practicing ballet, and the boy's playing basketball.

During gym class I sat on the bleachers, and tried to figure what to do. I have to figure out how to make everyone think I am still a boy again. It is not like I can just rip all my clothes off and show them I am a boy, because now I have a girl's body and would be doomed to wearing dresses if they see me naked.

I guess only my family and my friend Cindy still think I am a boy I just have to get through this day not doing anything else girly. I will just have my mom call the school and she can explain to them she made me wear girl's clothes because she bought me the wrong size clothes. “Okay everyone class is over, I need everyone to come here before everyone hits the showers.” We hear Ms. Springsteen our teacher announcing.

“After we had all of you put your new gym uniforms on I gave a list of all your names and sizes so we could have you wear your new school uniforms after gym class. The clothes you wore from home will be back in your homeroom to pick up at the end of your day.”

We all look at her trying to understand. “So in short everyone will start wearing their new school uniforms after they clean up from gym class. Are there any questions?” Ms. Springsteen says as she looks around.

“Yes do we really have to wear school uniforms from now on Ms. Springsteen?” Everyone turns when they hear max asking the only question.

Ms. Springsteen hears max and turns towards him. “That is a very good question. Yes, all of you will start right now wearing your new school uniforms. At the end of the day everyone will pick up their extra school uniforms and their clothes they wore to school. Good question max. Are there any other questions?”

We all stare at each other as we realize were stuck wearing school uniforms. “Okay since there is not anymore questions hit the showers, and change into your new school uniforms when you’re done, let’s make it fast boys and girls.”

“This is going to suck I remember when my cousin had to start wearing school uniforms. He had to wear a sports jacket, a tie, dress shoes, and dress slacks every day. I cannot believe my day could get any worse.” I say to Cindy.

I notice Cindy smiling at me. “Okay why are you smiling at me so hard Cindy. I am already dressed in a pink leotard and tights; I know it can't be any worse?” I say as Cindy just continues to smile at me.

“Well I know all the boy's will be wearing ties and sports jackets and all that, but what makes you think that is what you will be wearing? I mean you said it yourself, look what you’re wearing now.” I look down at myself wearing the pink leotard and matching tights.

I don’t know what to say to her, one of the only times in my life I am speechless. “Come on Karen lets go get changed. You do really look cute in your pink leotard and tights. I am sure you will look cute in your new school uniform too.” I turn and see her still smiling. “I wish I could get a picture to show your mom and sisters, of you in a pink leotard and matching tights.” I hear Cindy saying teasing me.

“That’s not even funny Cindy. You are the only one that has seen me dressed in this pink outfit that knows I am really a boy.” I stand up and start walking with her towards the locker rooms.

We walk into the locker rooms and the second I open my locker I think my heart stopped right there. I was staring at my new school uniform, but I wouldn’t have to worry about wearing the same clothes as my cousin, Cindy was sure right about that.

“Holy shit Cindy look at my new school uniform.” I reach into my locker and pull out a girl's blouse, sweater vest, black Mary Jane shoes with long knee high socks, and oh my god a short plaid skirt.

Cindy looks in my locker than at hers than at me. “Well like I said you don’t have to worry about wearing a boy's uniform hehehe.” Cindy giggles and stares at me as she starts pulling her dance leotard off. “The way I see it all you have to do is get naked and walk into the showers with all the other girl's and when they see your boy parts hanging down I am sure you will get a boy's school uniform.” Cindy says while she is undressing to take a shower.

“The bad thing is you will probably get suspended for being in the girl's locker room and wearing the new girl's dance clothes and all the boy's will find out you wore girl's clothes to school and they will probably tease you to the end of time, if they don’t kick your ass for being a sissy or a fag boy.”

I am in shock hearing her. “Well looking at you in you leotard and seeing you in your pretty Barbie panties I am not sure you’re really a boy anyway. You look way more like a girl hehehe.” Cindy giggles teasing me.

“Wow that’s some choice. I was thinking when everyone was in gym class that if I can get through today, I could get home and my mommy could call the school and explain to them about her getting me the wrong clothes sizes, and mommy not wanting me to miss the first day of school and her dressing me in my little sisters clothes.”

Cindy is still smiling as we both are standing only in our panties and training bras. “What do you think Cindy then everything could go back to normal after my mom explains everything? I just can't believe after wearing this super girly leotard and tights I now have to wear a girl's school uniform too.”

“I am going to take a shower, if you get naked like me I will believe you’re a boy when I see something hanging between your legs Karen hehehe.” I watch as she gets totally naked and holds a towel, as I stare at her naked body.

I smile at her. “Well I guess you are staring at me up and down like a boy who sees a naked girl, but look at your panties.” We both look down at me standing there in the training bra and panties. “You have no hint of a boy's bulge between your legs.” Cindy whispers to me.

“Not funny Cindy you know I am really small for my size and yes I am really small down there too. But please help me think, I really need your help Cindy and when you tease me I get so scared no one believes me.”

I can feel a tear sliding down my cheek as Cindy hugs me with her naked body. “I am sorry Karen, I mean Kevin.” She whispers to me. “After I get out of the shower I will do whatever you want, I won't tease you anymore. I was just teasing you because I thought it was cute a boy being dressed in girl's clothes and then now at school with the dance clothes. Now with your new schoolgirl uniform I guess it is just overwhelming for you. I wasn’t thinking, I am sorry Karen.” Cindy says.

“I think you will make it through today and everything will be okay. I would just get into your new school uniform Karen and if you need any help, I can help you after I take a shower. Again I am sorry for teasing you.”

I turn and see the girly school uniform in my locker. “It won't bite you Karen its just clothes you’re already wearing panties like I said it’s just one day.” Cindy says then turns and walks towards the shower.

Yea Cindy is right it’s just one day. I start to put the blouse on and buttoning it up wasn’t as easy as I thought because the buttons are all on the wrong side. Or on the wrong side for me at least. I never realized girl's buttons, button the other way. I wonder what else is weird about girl's clothes.

The sweater vest goes on much easier and the part I dread the most is pulling the skirt up. Wow, I can't believe I am wearing a skirt. I slide the long knees high socks up both my feet. I start putting my new black Mary Jane shoes on as Cindy walks back to our lockers.

“Wow you got dressed pretty fast I guess your used to wearing a skirt and other girl's clothes hehehe.” Cindy giggles at me and I turn and stare at her. “I am sorry I won't tease you again I just couldn’t resist. At least your new school uniform fits you well and looks pretty on you.”

I turn and watch as Cindy slides her panties on and starts getting her new school uniform on too. I whisper to her. “It really feels weird wearing a skirt I keep thinking everyone can see my panties.”

“Well you will get used to it, just keep your knees together when you sit, and your ankles crossed and you will have no problems.” I smile hearing how positive Cindy is and her giving me good advice.

Great so now I have to worry about my panties being seen by everyone under my skirt. What the hell am I thinking, these aren’t my panties, and this isn't my skirt. Oh man I need to get a grip I know I am only barely 12 years-old, but how screwed up can one’s life get in such a short time.

Okay like Cindy said, I just need to get through this one day. “Are you okay Karen I mean Kevin? You are kind of spacing out. I mean I have gotten fully dressed, and you only had to put your new shoes on and you still haven’t buckled the second one yet.”

“Oh I am okay I think; I mean I am as okay as any guy that just took off a pink leotard and tights. Now I am finishing putting on a girl's school uniform. How can I not be okay?” I smile at Cindy when she sees me being able to almost kid around about the mess I am in.

The smile on Cindy's face gets me back to reality as I finished getting my new Mary Jane shoes buckled up. I stand up and see myself in the mirror and my jaw drops open as Cindy stands next to me while I stare at my reflection in the mirror.

“Oh my god Cindy I look like a little school girl, I don’t look anywhere near a 12 year old, let alone a 12 year old boy, do I?”

Cindy smiles and looks at me up and down, and then puts her hand on my shoulder. “Well Karen let’s just say you don’t look anything like a boy now. But that is good because would you rather look like a boy in a girl's uniform?”

“No that’s true I guess it could be worse I guess.” I play with my long hair not realizing I am acting more like a little girl.

I turn and see Cindy smiling again as I play with my long hair staring at me. “I didn’t know you are 12 years-old, I thought you are around 9 or 10 hehehe.” Cindy giggles.

“That’s not funny Cindy. So you thought I was 9 or 10 and you said I looked even younger than I was? How old do I look wearing this little school girl's uniform?”

Cindy looks away then back at me. “Well I was thinking you look more like our little sisters age I guess. But that’s a good thing when you’re really old like in you thirties, you will look much younger.”

“Well that really bites so you think I look like a 4 or 5 year old little girl?” I want to cry but then I will be acting like a little girl too.

Cindy looks at me again staring into my eyes. “Well maybe a 6 year old if you’re standing on your tip toes. I am sorry if I hurt your feeling but I will take care of you. Don’t worry I will be your big sister since you have seen me naked before.”

“Thanks I think, but damn why did I have to be born and born so small and short.” I notice Cindy looking at the clock when we hear the bell ring.

Cindy grabs her school bag, and I turn and grab mine too, and whispers in my ear. “Okay little princess panty boy we better hurry to our next class hehehe.” Cindy giggles then winks at me meaning she is just teasing me.

“At least we are in all the same classes so I can be there in case you need anything. I mean there are some girl's that like picking on the new little girl's, there real bullies.”

I see the serious look on Cindy's face as we walk out into the hallway. “Great now I have to be concerned about girl bullies that’s just wonderful. I thought boy bullies were bad enough, but if I get picked on by a girl bully that would even be worse.” Today just keeps getting better, NOT as I shake my head hearing Cindy.

The next class goes pretty smooth even though when they did role call they called ‘Karen Taylor’ instead of my real name ‘Kevin Taylor’ so that sucked especially seeing Cindy smile when I responded to the name Karen when I was called.

Seeing all the other girl's wearing the short plaid skirt and the boy's in their new sports jackets and ties, wait a second what the hell was I thinking the other girl's, like I am one of them too. Man I need to get a grip. I have to stop thinking and talking like I am a girl. I sure hope I am not acting like I am a girl too. I play with my long hair not realizing I am acting so girly too.

Cindy and I turn and see one of the boy's in our class reading a piece of paper as we walk to the buses and he looks like he is pissed. “Hey Tommy what's the matter you look kind of upset?”

“Oh hi Cindy, and what's your friends name? Was it Karen yea that is it? Well I just was given this from Ms. Springsteen when I picked up my clothes I wore to school. She said everyone was given an updated sheet in there bag, but she wanted me to read mine now because I needed to show it to my mom when I got home.”

Cindy and I look in our bags and the top of the paper says girl's proper hair care. “Wow your right is says we can't have any type of color in our hair and we can have our hair any length, as long as we take care of it.”

“Yea well the boy's says almost the same thing except that all the boys have to keep their hair short and above the ears and not to touch your collar in the back. I mean that is so un fair I think.”

We both look how long Tommy’s hair is almost as long as mine, and he will have to get it all cut off. “Wow that is really said Tommy you have had long hair your whole life like a lot of boy's.” Cindy looks at me then back at Tommy. I “But I know you will look nice with really short hair I am sure”. I start to play with my long hair as we get on the bus.

“Well I guess you will be coming to school with a new hairstyle tomorrow too Kevin.” Cindy whispers in my year as we find seats on the bus next to each other.

I keep playing with my long hair. “Yea I have had long hair my whole life too, I bet I would look even younger with short hair.”

“Just between me and you I think if you had all your hair cut really short you would still look like a girl just with short hair, and your right you would look even younger, a lot younger.” Great as I look down ashamed that I look like a girl so much. Looking down at least my knees are together wearing the short plaid skirt, or is that good that I am acting more like the true girl I woke up as.

I look over at Cindy. “Did I tell you that you’re no help at all now I feel even worse?” I see a hurt look on Cindy's face, which I did not mean to hurt her feelings. “I am sorry Cindy; I know you have been helping me all day. I am really sorry I hurt your feeling I didn’t mean it really.”

“It’s okay Karen I know this has been a really hard day for you I am sure. But here is our stop let’s go.” I look out the window and did not realize how fast time flew, we are on my road.

We both stand up and start to walk down the aisle and off the bus. “What's the matter Karen, you look like you’ve seen a ghost or something. Is everything okay?” Hearing Cindy I turn and try to give her a fake smile as we step off the bus and on to the sidewalk.

“Well Cindy I just realized I am going to be walking into my house wearing a girl's school uniform, so when my mom hears the front door open and asks how was my day was, holy shit my life really is messed up. I start to cry softly standing on the sidewalk as everyone else got off the bus, and is walking away.

The tears start pouring out of my eyes; I have been on the border of crying my head off all day but now is when the tears are exploding down my face. I don’t know where all these emotions are coming from I didn’t even cry when my dad moved away and got re-married.

“Hey, hey you are going to be okay Karen I mean Kevin. Just tell your mom everything and tomorrow everything will be all better I promise okay. I am here to help you little one, I mean I know we are almost the same age but seeing you cry like this I feel like you’re my little sister.”

I ignore her comparing me to her little 5 or 6 year old sister, I can't remember how old she said she was. “Your right Cindy I will just tell my mommy how everything went and I am sure she will fix everything.”

“Okay thanks again for all your help today Cindy. Wish me luck and I will see ya tomorrow.” I hug her back and turn to walk towards my house.

Cindy let’s go of our hug. “Hey Karen you want me to walk you home or are you okay?” We are still almost next to each other but I turn to see her caring face.

“No I will be okay like you said and your house is the other way, thank you anyway, I will see you tomorrow.”

Cindy smiles at me. Okay Karen I will see you tomorrow.” I ignore her still calling me Karen again. I turn and start walking away and I can see my house only three houses away.

The only good thing will be if mom wasn’t home and I could change before she seen me dressed in the little school girl uniform. Of course, her SUV is in the driveway so that will not be happening.

Okay a good thing is that both my sisters are still at school so they won't see me dressed like this, yea that’s a good thing. I knew if I thought long enough I would think of something good.

Oh my god I am home and I am walking up my driveway and the whole world see’s me in the little school girl uniform. Okay here we go, maybe I will get lucky and aliens broke into the house and kidnapped my mommy and she well never see me wearing this uniform.

With the way, my luck is going they would take her and all my clothes so I would still be stuck wearing this damn little schoolgirl uniform. I reach down and turn the doorknob like I am entering the gates to hell.

I hear mommy in the kitchen as I close the front door. “Is that you Kevin? Come into the kitchen and tell me about your first day of middle school. I bet no one even noticed you wore your little sister’s old clothes.” I walk into the kitchen and mommy has her back to me.

“Well yes actually everyone noticed I was wearing girl's clothes.” I start crying softly than tears start flooding down my face as mommy hears me crying and turns to me.

The look of shock seeing me wearing the little schoolgirl uniform is easy to notice. “Oh my god you look just like little Sally in your school uniform.” Now I am the one in shock that is all mommy can say seeing her 12-year-old son wearing a girl's school uniform. I stop crying and look at mommy staring at me from head to toe.

“Well you look very cute Kevin but why are you wearing a girl's school uniform?” The tone in mommy’s voice is like it is my fault or something.

I look up from crying. “It’s your fault because you had me wearing Sally's old clothes and everyone though I was a girl and when they gave us our new uniforms they gave me a girl's uniform.”

“What, it’s all my fault? Maybe if you cut your hair like all the other boy's no one would mistake you as a girl. and why didn’t you just tell them you’re a boy anyway?” I watch, as mommy dry’s her hands off from cleaning the dishes. “Or did you like wearing little Sally's clothes and you wanted a girl's uniform of your own for school?”

I knew it, she’s blaming me for everything. “No I didn’t like wearing her clothes, and no I didn’t want a girl's uniform they just gave me one and I put it on. Not like I had a choice mommy.” I say almost crying again.

“Well sweetie you did have a choice you didn’t have to put it on, you could of just said simply oh you gave me a girl's uniform I need a boy's one.” I want to bust out crying again but I am so shocked that mommy is turning this all around.

I feel mommy take my hand, and we walk into my room. “Okay enough of arguing with you, get your new school uniform off and hang it up while I get you some clothes.” I sit on my chair in front of my Xbox as I notice mommy bring two large boxes into my room and emptying them on my bed.

“Mommy these are all Sally's old clothes I can't wear them.” The look on mommy's face says it all shut up or I will be dead. I shut up seeing that look on her face.

Mommy puts her hands on her hips and looks down at me. “I told you to get your school uniform off didn’t I young lady?” I hear her calling me a young lady and I want to start crying again but I fight the urge to start balling like a baby.

“Okay mommy” I stand up and start pulling the sweater vest off, and let it drop to the floor.

I start un-doing the buttons that are of course backwards to me when I hear mommy. “You don’t just throw your clothes on the floor now get over there and put your pretty sweater vest on a hanged and put it away in your closet now young lady.”

“Yes mommy.” I pick it up and put it on a hanger and I can barely reach the rod in my closet to put the hanger on it.

I have my back to mommy as I start un-buttoning my blouse when I forget I am wearing a training bra. “Oh you’re wearing a training bra isn't that so cute. You might as well just leave it on and take your pretty skirt off young lady while I find you something to wear.” I ignore mommy referring to me as a young lady again, and calling it my skirt.

“Yes mommy” I un-zip the tiny plaid schoolgirl skirt and slide it down my legs. I am almost naked, only wearing my little sisters training panties and the training bra from school.

I start to turn but am stopped when mommy starts talking. “Okay sweetie don’t turn around yet the buttons are in the back and I will need to get them. So lift your arms up my little princess panty boy hehehe.” I hear mommy giggle as I lift my arms up.

“Yes you are I guess. I mean you look like a little princess and your wearing panties and you are a boy, even though you can't really tell that, you’re a boy while you’re wearing your new panties hehehe.” Mommy giggles again.

I don’t argue with her but its just messed up because that is what Cindy called me in the girl's locker room I guess I know why now. I feel mommy pulling the tee shirt over my head and I can see it is yellow and has flowers on it while she was pulling it down over my head. I guess its not a girl's school uniform so it can't be too bad even though the color is yellow and has flowers on it.

“Okay hold still sweetie while I button the back of you up and then we will be off to pick your sister up from cheerleading practice.”

There must only be a couple buttons because mommy does them fast. “Okay mommy then I will take off these girly socks and shoe’s too so I can get some pants or shorts on.”

“Oh you won't need to do that you are fine.” I feel mommy turn me around facing the big mirror. I am not dressed in a girlie tee shirt like I was almost going to complain about, instead I am wearing a little girl's dress with no sleeves and barely covers my panties.

I stare at myself in the mirror with my mouth open. “I figure since you wore a cute schoolgirl skirt all day you wouldn’t mind wearing this pretty sundress. You didn’t complain when you put the schoolgirl uniform on and you sure didn’t complain when I just put this pretty sundress on you so lets go.”

“But mommy I can't wear this I look like a little girl dressed like this.” I say almost crying again, the thought of leaving the house like this is making my heart going a hundred miles an hour.

We start walking to the front door. “Well sweetie you wore that cute girl's uniform all day and you looked like a little girl, and now your wearing this pretty sundress so there's really no reason for you to complain.” Mommy opens the front door holding my hand and there she is.

“Oh hi Mrs. Taylor remember me I am Cindy from down the street.” I hear Cindy saying.

I want to die since mommy is holding my hand, as Cindy stares at me up and down in the short sundress. “Of course I remember you Cindy, we were just on our way to pick up my daughter Donna from cheerleading practice.”

“Oh okay well I just wanted to see how Karen was doing she had a rough day at school today, as I guess you noticed.”

Mommy looks down at me. “Karen is it, that is such a pretty name and is much more fitting then Kevin now isn't it?” I look down and try to pull the little girl's sundress down more because it is so short on me.

“Would you like to come with Karen and I to pick her big sister up Cindy?” I look at mommy and Cindy smiling at each other. Oh I wish I went potty before we left the house as I cross my legs standing there almost crying.

The end

I hope you have enjoyed my story, let me know if you think I should continue this story or not.

Please leave a comment here on this web site and send me an email or on yahoo messenger and let me know your thoughts.

It really helps when I get feedback from my stories.

Thanks again Hugs,

Princess Panty boy
Email: [email protected]
Yahoo Instant Messenger: Princess Pantyboy

up
98 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos