My Super Secret Life…Diamond-10.

Printer-friendly version

My Super Secret Life…Diamond-10.

Chapter 10

The music’s loud and there’s all these people and I’m getting it. The bump and grind sort of stuff…moving hips and as a girl there’s this side to side thing I’m picking up. It’s like swaying as I walk but more, different and it really helps that I’m getting help from some of the other kids there.

It’s happening here than at my old school…even with this meta/anthro? Avari alien…a girl with blue eyes and white sort of spiked hair that’s actually feathers with her hands on my hips and smiling at me and shouting over the blasting music. “Like this!”

It’s not sexual but just she’s actually will just to show me.

If some idiots would get over stuff like her really sharp looking nails and the hair she’d be a knock out, heck she is a knock out just not brainwashed into thinking she’s better than everyone else.

“I’m Terry!”

“Juno!”

“Nice to meet you!”

“You too, I like your planet!”

Okay well that answers that one I guess. Avari one of the big three here and a humanoid race but based off of bird evolution instead of mammalian. Just sort of a different branch than us. Not as bio-tech as the Vishanti they are masters of other technologies like solar tech with amazing collection and battery stuff and anti-gravity tech too. I actually don’t know a whole lot more than that and the fact like the Vishanti they have an embassy city but that’s on the other side of the planet.

“Thanks but I’ve barely seen any of it!”

“Neither have I but that’s why I’m here!”

“Really?”

“Family vacation!”

“Oh so how do you like the city!?”

“It’s awesome!”

We kind of keep going and I’m getting more and more then hang of dancing and I get back over to Alex and I dance with him some more.

I get why girls like to dance.

It’s fun but it’s flirty, you’re kind of not expected but more allowed to flaunt it and stuff. Cut loose, and I’m having fun…its right there on the edge of naughty and it’s that naughty it’s just this side of foreplay.

Oh yeah foreplay…

I’m dancing with Alex and while I’m still learning as I go I’m not a total spazz at it and he’s dancing all guy hot and…I don’t know before I was changed I’d be sitting on the sidelines if I was lucky and thinking that he’s being pushy but like this he’s dancing as close as he can without really touching and what touches do happen are these electric little grazes.

I’m getting really hot and excited in a fun way and a sexual way. God he can move too…he has his jacket off someplace and he’s just down to a tank top/muscle shirt and it moves around on his torso revealing great pecks and abs.

He has a six pack and I keep wanting to touch it.

I’m definitely into guys and it’s so freak but not freaky. Terry the guy barely had this kind of chance but now. Now I’m in a situation where I’m getting attracted to someone and he is attracted to me too.

It’s way more than nice.

And yes I looked, he’s definitely attracted to me.

I swear we must have danced for like an hour before he calls for a break. “Terry! I need a breather!”

He’s sweat damp and I’m…well I’m not normal so as warm as I am from dancing it’s a nice flush that might be more sexual than anything else like endurance wise.

“Let’s take a break!” I shout back at him and he nods and takes my have and he pulls me along.

Actually I just stand there and bite my lower lip when he does that first tug and can’t budge me. I chuckle and go with him and he’s smiling and looking at me.

“Ha, ha, funny I totally forgot you’re super dense.”

“Hey it’s the first time I’ve ever really joked with it before.”

“Well it was actually kind of funny.”

“Really?” I brighten, actually I know how I look even if I’m still adjusting to it but if I can actually be funny as well as good looking I’m kind of interested in that.

You can be super good looking even on the breath taking meta scales and once people are used to that and get to know you you’d better be more than just a pretty face strapped to deadwood personality.

“Yes really.” He slips an arm around me and heads me off to this row of like street food vendors and stuff like mini-carts all made to do different things here.

“Okay I’m actually hungry now.”

“Good, you don’t need to freak out over food.”

“Well yes and no…the chicken thing was me binging like the old me and me getting sick was me now freaking out about it even if my healing factor would have me okay with it.”

“Like I said you don’t need to freak out over food.”

I look at him. “Honestly Alex I’m still pretty screwed up, I’ve got tons of issues with who I was to who I…”

He cuts me off by tilting my chin up and kissing me.

Deeply…my whole body tingled and I flickered in and out of diamond state getting looks from the people around us. He breaks the kiss and I’m a little breathless…my first…oh…

“Terry, I like you. I all cards on the table just like you I think you’re nice and smart and funny and really beautiful.”

I swallow. “You do?”

“Yes and I’m not the only one who’s interested not by the looks that you’ve been getting.”

“Really? I..I thought it was the boobs.”

“It’s not just the boobs.”

The guy with the food cart right in front of us chimes in. “It’s the boobs for me.”

We both laugh okay all three of us laugh and I can tell when it’s a teasing joke and I’m not going to get bent out of shape and Alex orders us two from him which turns out to be pretzels and it’s kind of neat to see the guy slice off a bit and then pull and twist it there in from of you and then do the dip there in the water and then instead of baked he deep fries them and rolls them in stuff of your choice.

Alex and I both go with sea salt and pepper with toasted sesame seeds.

I know it’s not the same as a baked pretzel but it’s still really good and we go walking and trying a few other things.

Okay this part is really cool and as much as I’m not fat Terry I’m still me and I still know my food and Paradise City has three main ethnics here. Asian with mostly Korean and Chinese, South-Central American and Hindu-Vishanti and add in smatterings of True Mexican and Caribbean and you can just imagine all of the little food stands here. Add in the P’hari being a close factor too with all their stuff and you have all this great street vendor food with about one in four being something fish based.

We run into Juno who invites us over to where her and her family is sitting and it’s her and her three brothers and two sisters and there’s like ten cousins.

“Wow, you all come on this vacation?”

She nods as she’s slurping noodles. “Yes, no adults. We get together as a big group and we can all watch out for each other and pool money and stuff.”

Alex nods. “Very cool idea.”

She shrugs. “Cultural, a little like your Homish?”

“Amish.” I say it’s with an A not an H.

“Oh…okay I’m still learning American.”

Alex nods. “It’s okay I didn’t know that either actually.”

We sit and talk about the place and here with Alex playing sort of the Street smart tour guide for us and we’re sharing foods too. Which was cool they bought a medium of most things here and are passing them around to share so we all get a taste of the stuff.

It turns out they love noodles. They never invented pasta of any kind on their world and they like the asian noodles even better than the pasta. Me I like biriyani? It’s this hindi kind of mixed up stuff and spicy but there’s just a lot in it and I think I like that, and there’s a steamed sweet bun with Korean BBQ pork belly and these veggies and herbs that like super good. No…like amazing and it’s actually the whole thing and not just the pork that does it for me.

And Alex and I introduce them all to onion rings. Which they all like and stuff. Though they have this definite alien thing with condiments.

They’ll fill a whole tray and coat them in lethal amounts of like ketchup or mustard.

And Alex and I both discover that cheap old plum sauce for like eggrolls is good on onion rings and that a curry sauce instead of ketchup is good on fries.

I don’t like haggis.

LOL…

There was actually a fry stand-cart that was doing haggis in a wrap of veggie protein wrap like an eggroll and we had to try it. The sign said… IF IT”S NOT SCOTTISH…IT”S CRAP!

Yes, that’s what it honestly said and there was this Chinese guy running it with a beard and he even had his lineage thingy there on the side of it.

But it was still yucky. Then again I don’t like liver and Juno at the rest of it and proclaimed that it had a lot of crack?

Apparently where she comes from having a lot of crack means like cracking like a firework? Like full of good spirit or something.

We exchanged numbers and e-mails and stuff and Alex and I left and I drove him home.

I’d sort of always envisioned walking my date to their door but I never thought it’d be me doing this with a guy.

He lives in a duplex in just a sort of semi normal lower middle class neighborhood like most of the people I know and it’s kind of nice that it’s like that.

He set’s his stuff down and unlocks the door and then he walks me back to my car and leans me against my driver’s side door.

Another kiss.

I kiss back this time and I can feel the little catch in his breathing and that’s kind of yay.

We kiss a few more times…I break it.

“Wow…we’re going pretty fast.”

“Yes, definitely…all according to plan.”

“Plan?” I give him the eyebrow.

“Terry I know a good thing when I see her and I meant it I’m interested and you’re shipping off to school. I want to get my chance in and leave you with this big impression before you meet other guys up there.”

“Oh…Really?”

He gives me this nice look, sweet and like he wants to hold me close. “Terry yes really you’re going to have to stop questioning your self okay?”

“I told you I was screwed up.”

“Yes and I like your quirks they make me feel all on par and stuff.”

“On par?”

“Yes, you’re a very daunting woman to go out with y’know?”

“I am?”

“Beautiful, funny, and smart….definitely daunting.” He smiles and gives me another light kiss.

“Good thing you’re brave then?”

“Mmm…good thing.”

I kiss him this time lightly but in doing so I’m pressed against him and wow…there is definitely something to be said about that whole guy solid thing when my breasts are pressed against his chest. Yes my nipples are really hard and I don’t care if he can feel them…okay maybe I want him to.

I break the kiss. “I should go…work and lots of stuff to do.”

“Okay…you’ll call me?”

“Okay…me calling you?”

“Just might be easier y’know with everything you’ve got going on.”

“Okay…goodnight?”

“Goodnight…and Terry.”

“Hmm…?”

“I had a lot of fun, at the shop and out there tonight.”

“Me too.”

He leaves and I watch him go into his place and we share a wave before he goes inside and I slip into my car and I drive home to The Tower and I’m smiling the whole time.

It’s like four in the morning by the time I get back to my place and I’m hugging myself in the elevator the whole time and I put my things from the trip on my bed and I head to the shower.

It’s a long shower and the adjustable shower head is really, really brilliant and very needed…

(Blush)

After that it’s dawn and I’m getting my things sorted out and a load of laundry on since mom insisted on me having my own washer and dryer since it’s a pretty personal thing laundry and all that for a girl and I settle in listening to some tunes and putting my comics and stuff in order and still assembling my geek collection when I get this call.

“Hello?”

“Diamond? It’s Parvati we need you as an auxiliary member we have a situation downtown.”

“Sure what’s going on?”

“Armored car robbery, we’re in a jam with things and we’ve already got a fatality.”

“Shit, okay I’ll get ready.”

“Good meet up with Bonsai and Nazareth at hangar seven.”

Bonsai is Shayne is Nazareth Kyle?

“Alright ASAP?”

“Yes.” Paravati’s cut off by the sounds of gunfire.

I head to my gear closet and I get into my suit. I wear the wetsuit like k-flex. It’s like flexible Kevlar and I wear a semi dark grey metallic color a lot like the suit worn by the Star-Trek Borg character called Seven of Nine. Except mine has with it a shoulder kit harness like you’d wear for SWAT except no guns just another pouch each with cuffs and I have black calf high wrestling boots and matching gloves. I pony tail my hair and get my blue lensed shooting glasses on with my head set and snap my police styled web-belt into place. See actual super heroes carry gear, we have cuffs and tape and zip ties and all those things that we might need including pens and notepads and stuff. Heck in my web belt I have a bunch of evidence bags and gloves and even some crime scene tape just in case.

I run to meet them at the hangar and it’s several members of PCPD SWAT and Kyle in gear for the first time and Shayne in her new age ninja gear. We load in and the corporal stats to fill us in on the situation.

“A group of meta powered anthrosapiens has committed armed robbery on one of the armored casino cars and Titan and Champion are in pursuit of we think two suspects through the metro tunnels we have three suspects downed at the scene and lady champion was working on another pair when she was ambushed and the three down are released and raising hell…we have the other Champions on scene to work the fight and crowd control.”

There’s a live feel holo showing us what the scene looks like from a birds eye view.

He points out this Rhino duking it out with Overdrive. “Diamond you’re to back up Overdrive this guy’s got a very tough hide and ‘Drive’s just not getting through it and he’s not up to taking too many hits from this guy. Titan’s already rang his bell pretty good so you might have an advantage.”

Shayne’s staring at him. “I thought that he and the two silverbacks were down?”

“There’s two lizards with them they were cloaked out with some sort of natural chameleon effect, that’s up to you Bonsai and you too Nazareth we need you airborne and if you see one of them call it out and if you have a shot you take it.”

“We’ll give Lady Champion back up and try to take the rest along with Chrome and Ricochet.”

We fly over several blocks crosswise and it’s just moment’s before we’re there and we dip down low and fast in like this almost military hot LZ drop thing and I jump out mouth dry and nervous but I run towards where I can see Overdrive zipping around this big, really big anthro rhino and trying to zip back in and throw hard super speed punches.

He looks tired you can only do so much at super speeds before you need a break and at least some recovery time.

The rhino see’s me coming and it grins…he’s got sharp teeth?

Okay…definitely a mutation.

He spits a glob of something eww on the pavement. “Ello Poppet come to play hav’s ye.”

I shift to Diamond for and stalk right into fighting range. “Damned skippy, pucker up buttercup.”

And I swing.

up
110 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Ello Poppet!

Why can I see Rhino coming out of this with a few missing teeth? :)

Hugs
Grover

You go girl!

Looks like a twit she can open up on. Nice roll over battle.
Good job, thanks

Terry's first time out as a heroine.

And frankly she's looking forward to venting after all she's been through.
*Hugs and Howls*

Bailey Summers

Diamond's go to line?

She's no Ben Grimm but it kind of fits.
*Great Big Proud Angel Hugs*

Bailey Summers

Why do I believe this rhino

Why do I believe this rhino guy is going to have his "clock punched"? Maybe not with just the first swing; but definitely before all is said and done in the fight.

Rhino's experienced compared to Diamond.

But she's super strong and armored and with healing factor so it should be a good fight.
*Great Big Hugs*

Bailey Summers

*Snerk*

I never thought of that :P
*Great Big Hugs*

Bailey Summers