Patriot Games - Chapter 6 - The First Pow Wow

Printer-friendly version

A NOTE REGARDING THIS STORY.
This is a fictional chronicle of a normal hardworking guy named Jack. The federal government made him an offer he couldn't refuse. All they asked was for Jack to go undercover to help the U.S. Government ensnare a terrorist.
Any resemblance of the characters depicted in the story to actual individuals is coincidental. All events are the sole responsibility of the author. None of the scenes in this story depict minors engaged in any sexual encounter.
This story has been previously posted on other sites. It is being posted here with a strong rewrite; some new chapters have been added. I had my BFF Monica Rose edit the material so it should be more readable. Marina

Marina: [email protected]

@ @ @ @

Chapter 6 – The First Pow Wow

"People who enjoy meetings should not be in charge of anything." - Thomas Sowell

Rose drove her car to the first formal strategy meeting with Agent Steve Garibaldi. She was looking forward to their private summit where she was sure she could manipulate him into a more favorable deal. Ever since she had begun to develop physically in high school, there hadn't been a single straight man she couldn't dominate in a test of wills. That is why she had changed clothes upon leaving work into her pleated black mini skirt. Her selection for shoes was easy, a pair of open toed red pumps with 5 inch heels. A nice form-fitting halter top that showed a little but not too much was the perfect top. To complete her outfit a pretty drop necklace, with a tear drop jewel on the end that settled nicely in the valley of her breasts.

Rose pulled her car into a dimly lit gravel parking lot. Not believing her eyes, she double checked her GPS. 'There is no way he would select some redneck bar to meet me,' thought Rose. Rose had dressed in anticipated of a nice cozy cocktail lounge. She maneuvered her car between a dozen pickup trucks, most with gun racks and confederate flags proudly displayed in the rear windows and found an empty spot near the front entrance with its flashing neon Booze Cafe sign. Rose reached into her purse pulled out a tube of bright red lipstick applied a thick coat then layered it with lip gloss and waited to see what would happen.

Within minutes, a nondescript gray sedan pulled up adjacent to Rose's Car. Agent Garibaldi exited the vehicle dressed in dark slacks and an open collar white dress shirt. Even in the poor lighting, Rose could discern the arrogant look on his face. Steve hurried to her door, but Rose didn't wait on him, rather she opened her own door and pivoted in her seat, swung her long legs out of car intentionally showing off her best feature. She stood and pulled up the elastic waist of her skirt. She waited in a classic model pose, her ankles together, feet at 45 degree angle, and her chest prominently pushed out. As Steve approached she said in a soft seductive voice, "Hello there, glad to see you again." She held her hand out expecting a hand shake. Steve merely brushed it aside and wrapped his arms around her in a full hug. With her nose pressed against his chest, Rose enjoyed the scent of Steve's cologne. He was the one that broke the embrace, rather than Rose.

Without further words, Steve held out his arm, Rose took the crook of the arm and the couple moved toward the door. In the gravel parking lot, Rose immediately regretted her selection of shoes. Steve pushed open the door and led her into the saloon. The couple paused just long enough to let their eyes adjust to the change in lighting. As they stood in the doorway, there was a murmur of subdued talk; every eye in the place was focused the two overdressed strangers. Steve visually swept the room with a brief comprehensive glance. It told him, there were no immediate threats. He recognized no one there, and it was unlikely anyone knew him. Rose noticed the bar was lined with tough hard men, obviously accustomed to making a living with their muscles. She spotted a smattering of what she assumed were 'working girls' flaunting their wares among the tables.

Rose's attention was drawn to the deer head mounted over the bar, something about the glassy eyes that stared down at her, sent a chill through her. As she waited for Steve to move, that deer disturbed her more than the leers of the bar patrons.

In a possessive gesture, Steve took Rose by the hand and led her through the room to an empty table on the patio. Rose felt herself being ogled as they crossed the room. Rose could feel everyone mentally undressing her with their eyes. Reaching the empty table Steve was a perfect gentleman, and held her chair for her.

A waiter showed up, his tone was rather sharp, "Whatcha drinkin?" Without asking Rose's preference, Steve ordered a Scotch for each of them. Rose sat as her hair blew in the wind and studied Steve's face and watched his eyes drift down to her cleavage, which fit in perfectly with her plans; she leaned in a little to give her companion a better view and hopefully distract him. She assumed an attitude that she anticipated would intimidate her companion. She glared at him in a haughty manner reminiscent of a queen lofting it over a lowly servant. She started out by saying, "Let's get right down to business shall we. When and how are you going to pay me?"

Steve took a sip of his drink and replied, "You will be paid twice a month, on the first and fifteenth, the money will come in the mail via postal money order made out to Rose Sokolov. I will personally draw the money from accounting and mail the money order. Your name will never appear on any government documents. That way there will be no traceable trail back to HLS."

"Steve, we need to talk about the amount. I have been thinking about what we agreed to, and I am now convinced that amount is insufficient. I want to be compensated for my time and effort as well; I think $100 an hour would be appropriate."

Steve laughed and said, "That is poppycock and you know it! We have a deal and I am holding you to it."

His refusal to renegotiate was tantamount to a declaration of war. Rose thought she could always threaten to withdraw from the program at a later date to entice more money out of the government.

Steve leaned in toward Rose and enjoyed the fragrance of her perfume. His gaze focused on the mounds of inviting flesh that were his companion's breasts. Creating an ache in his groin that made concentration difficult. Forcing his thoughts away from Rose and back to the mission he said, "Let's talk about your responsibilities. Our target doesn't want a swishy fairy. To protect his manly image, our mark requires his companions to be totally passable as women."

"There must be other men out there with more delicate features and more easily transformed, than my husband."

"Of course there are. An exterior makeover is the easy part. A few surgeries and our doctors could turn any man into a beauty queen. It's not so simple to get a man to develop mannerisms and attitudes of a woman, to the point he can pass as a genetic woman in a public setting. That is where you come in. We need you to teach Jack not only how to look like a woman; but to act like an intelligent confident woman who has had her heart recently broken by her spouse. In addition he needs to present himself as someone who is happy and at home in his femininity. We're convinced you're capable of teaching Jack to be that person."

Steve took a long pull on his drink and made a pronouncement, "Your husband is a strong man."

Rose couldn't help herself, she laughed out loud as she remembered all the times Jack had to seek her help to open stubborn jar lids.

Embarrassed by her actions, Rose tried to recover, "I guess the government isn't all knowing, my husband is a lot of things but strong isn't one of them. He often has to partially unload grocery bags to get them out of the trunk of the car."

Steve responded, "You misunderstood. I wasn't referring to physical strength. We have a team of physiologists studying both you and Jack. He is smart and extremely adaptive. We believe he'll not easily be molded into the passive, submissive personality needed to appeal to our target. Our experts are convinced he draws his strength of personality from his relationship with you. That relationship must be stretched to the breaking point. In fact, I personally believe we need to cut the umbilical cord of love to free him from his dependence on you."

Rose's expression changed from curiosity to one of concern, "How do you envision that happening?"

Steve made no attempt to disguise the fact he was leering at Rose's breasts. "Don't be naïve the oldest way of course, infidelity. The key is to keep him off guard."

Rose picked up her drink and sipped on it to hide her discomfort. Steve leaned back and was balancing his chair on two legs as he continued, "You are going to have to bring that relationship into doubt for him. The easiest way is to make him think you are having an affair. Don't tell me an attractive woman like you has never considered having a little extramarital adventure."

Rose felt her cheeks blush a deep red, "I have thought about it, of course. There have been times I have been strongly tempted. However imagining something and actually doing it are two different things. To paraphrase my favorite TV character, Mr. Spock, 'having something is never as satisfying as wanting it'."

Rose picked up her drink and took a sip to buy herself some time as she thought, 'There are several men and a few women at the office that would make interesting bed partners. I wonder if my conscience will allow for a brief dalliance, if I did it in the name of national security.'

"Come on Rose. You can't tell me a sensual woman like you is satisfied with a wimp of a husband."

Rose leaned toward Steve and wagged her finger at him, "Listen Mister Secret Agent Man, you don't know anything about my husband. Is he perfect? No, of course not. His biggest fault is that he always sees the best in people. How many men can you say that about? I picked him out my last year in college and decided we were going to get married. I always get what I want. So I let him chase me until I caught him. We have been happily married ever since. When we graduated from school I had a dozen job offerings. Jack was technically proficient and had good grades, he went on several interviews but his lack of interview skills got him passed over in each one. I agreed to come to Software R Us, on the condition they hire him as well. It would destroy him if he ever found that out. Don't let his appearance fool you. He is more of a man than anyone I have ever known. At the risk of sounding apocalyptic, it sounds to me like you are using my husband as bait in your fishing expedition. I'm not all that familiar with the sport; but it seems to me the bait doesn't normally fair very well. If you hurt him I'll hunt you down and make you wish you'd never been born! I have plans on how our life is going to play out. I'm using this opportunity to achieve my ends."

Steve brought his chair back to all four legs and played with the coaster on the table. "Well...give the affair idea some more thought, the suggestion comes from of the best minds in the government. You can pretend and just drop hints; however it would be more convincing if you actually had a brief fling. I was thinking you should have an affair, with someone who would devastate your husband's ego. The two most obvious examples being your boss or I was thinking someone like me might work. There's a motel right up the highway. We could be there in ten minutes."

Rose had just ingested a large sip of her whisky. The vulgar suggestion caused her to choke the alcohol squirted out her nose and ran down her lip. Steve nonchalantly picked up his glass and took a long drink. Before she could vocalize her thoughts, Steve reached across the table and with his finger wiped the moisture off her upper lip.

He pulled back his finger and sucked the liquid off it saying, "I hate to waste good whiskey."

Rose eyes grew dark with anger and her nostrils flared. "It seems to me you have just stepped over the line there buster!"

"Well maybe I stopped on the line, but two consenting adults have a little intimate tête-à-tête is hardly stepping over the line."

The heat of her rage changed to an eruption of fury. She leapt to her feet in shock at the audacity of the man. The elastic waistband of her dress caught on the curlicue wrought iron arm rest and tore causing her dress to end up around her ankles. Rose stood proud like a queen refusing to acknowledge the awkwardness of the situation; but wishing to hell she had worn panties for the roundivious.

Rose calmly said to the gawking man, "See anything you like?" She bent and picked up her purse and held it strategically to her front. She glared at Steve and dared him to so much as smile at her discomfort.

When Steve broke out in a deep throated chortle, Rose lost it. She swung a roundhouse slap directed at his arrogant face. Steve casually parried the blow with his forearm, throwing Rose completely off balance.

She started to fall as Steve caught her in his arms, their faces mere millimeters apart. Rose was sure he would kiss her. However, Steve surprised her yet again as he casually picked Rose up and carried her to the waist high fence that enclosed the patio and gently placed her over it. To the startled Rose he said, "I didn't think you would want to exit through the bar in your birthday suit. The sidewalk will lead you back to your car."

Once Steve was assured Rose had regained her footing, he egotistically commented, "Careful Rose, I think you are falling in love with me."

Rose rebutted, "Why you conceited, contemptible SOB, I never."

He went back and picked up her skirt that was still entangled with the chair and handed it to her.

Rose took the remnants of her skirt, and faced the agent. She calmly stepped back into her skirt with as much dignity as she could muster. She pulled it up and held the skirt in place.

"Think about my offer, I get government rates at the motel. I'll be in touch. Nice bush by the way. After you calm down, we can discuss this some more, I'll contact you. We'll be seeing a lot of each other as this thing progresses."

Steve turned and walked back into the bar. Slinging her handbag over her shoulder, she turned to watch Steve step through the doors and Rose thought, 'He may be a bastard; but admittedly a handsome one. The view from behind is just as good as the one from the front.'

Rose stood there staring after him, quivering with anger or some other emotion less easily understood. Rose, less her dignity, stormed back to her car. Daisy was going to get it tonight, she was pissed and had to take her anger out on someone.

With mixed emotions, she made her way back to her vehicle. She drove home, her knuckles white with anger, as she fiercely grabbed the steering wheel. She took the time to work on a plan to get to the bedroom without Jack seeing her disheveled appearance.

"Man may have discovered fire, but women discovered how to play with it."
Candace Bushnell

@ @ @ @

up
113 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Yep! Playing with Fire!

Burning from both ends, Rose is going to be the looser in this chess game if she's not careful! Marina dear, keep'em comin' hon. Loving Hugs Talia