Patriot Games - Chapter 7 - Rose spends day with Mike

Printer-friendly version

A NOTE REGARDING THIS STORY.
This is a fictional chronicle of a normal hardworking guy named Jack. The federal government made him an offer he couldn't refuse. All they asked was for Jack to go undercover to help the U.S. Government ensnare a terrorist.
Any resemblance of the characters depicted in the story to actual individuals is coincidental. All events are the sole responsibility of the author. None of the scenes in this story depict minors engaged in any sexual encounter.
This story has been previously posted on other sites. It is being posted here with a strong rewrite; some new chapters have been added. I had my BFF Monica Rose edit the material so it should be more readable. Marina

Marina: [email protected]

@ @ @ @

Chapter 7. Rose spends day with Mike.

Regarding sexuality, Men are like microwaves, while woman more closely resemble crock pots.

Monday morning, Rose slid into the driver's side of the car and handed Jack a folder saying, "Today's topic du jour will be eye makeup. Here's your reading material. It's an article from Teen Girl magazine, 'Basic eye makeup selection and application'. The topics will become more intricate as we move along."

Arriving at the elevator, she Kkssed Jack lightly on the lips, and sent him off with, "I'll stop by at lunch to answer any questions you might have and to check to make sure you aren't goofing off. Have a good day, my little turtle dove."

Jack was terrified at the prospect of disappointing Rose, so he took notes at lunch to ensure he had the main points. Rose never materialized as promised and Jack pondered the significance of that. The drive home was spent in total silence, Jack mentally prepping for his possible examination while Rose seemed lost in world of thought.

Arriving home Jack immediately headed to the bathroom and ran filled the tube with water as hot as he could stand it. Rose stepped in only long enough to fill the tub with sweet smelling bath oil. Jack soaked until his fingers started to look like prunes, as he exited the bath, Rose was there to assist him in dressing for his nightly routine.

"I gave this a lot of thought on the drive home. I'm convinced that from this point on, it is best that all the time you are home you should always be in high heels, bathing and sleeping the only exceptions. Is that understood?"

"Why, what did I do?"

"Sweetheart, this isn't a punishment. We need to get you accustomed to heels as you are to loafers; we have a lifetime of neglect to make up for."

An amenable Jack merely agreed, "Yes dear, that makes sense."

After a normal dinner, they sat for the nightly drink, where Jack again mentioned how much he hated the idea of smoking, calling it a dirty habit.

Rose lectured, "Listen to me. A woman smoking if done correctly, can make her look very sophisticated. It's not about just inhaling smoke; it's more about the presentation. We will get into that later, for now get accustomed to drawing the smoke into your mouth and blowing it out as sinuously as possible. Make it a game."

Rose took Jack's hands in hers and spoke plainly, "I'm happy you have stopped actively resisting your training; however I'm running out of patience with all the negativity. I'm your mentor into the nuances of femininity, not your adversary! Who has all the experience in a woman's behaviors and motivation? Certainly not you! I'm the duty expert here, follow my advice, I don't need you second guessing my every decision. Just fucking do what you're told!"

"Yes dear, whatever you say," Said Jack timidly as he puffed on his cigarette.

As the week went on Jack noticed a change in Rose. She was as authoritative as always about his training. Only now the two were talking a lot more. It's not like they didn't talk before but now it has taken on a different flavor. It is more superior to subordinate rather than conversations between equals.

That night Jack had done a particularly good job of satisfying his wife. With Jack kneeling between her legs, a contented Rose stared down at her kneeling husband, held her hand out to help him up and praised him with, "All right dear you can get up now, that was wonderful."

Rose patted the bed next to her. Indicating she wanted Jack to sit. He did and Rose knelt on the floor and helped him out of his hose. His aroused state was quite noticeable. Smiling she said, "Your turn will come, just not now."

Rose examined the hose closely as if looking for run; she threw them in the general direction of the laundry hamper and spoke to her husband who was sitting rigidly in his corset his hands folded in his lap, afraid he had done something wrong. "Sweetheart, I have an errand for you to run tomorrow. While shopping for groceries, make sure you pick up a few extra pantyhose, you are going to be spending so much time on your knees you will be wearing holes in all our current supply. Make sure they are Queen Size – pun intended," Said Rose lightheartedly.

While shopping for groceries, after checking the size chart twice, Jack tossed six pairs of pantyhose in his shopping cart. Then giving it a bit more thought, he upped the quantity to an even dozen. This was the first time Jack was truly glad that the grocery store used the automated checkouts, so he wouldn't have to face the questing looks of the checkout girl.

At home, Rose lectured Jack, "Tonight's lesson is on sitting." Rose assumed her professorial attitude and directed. "Now sitting seems like something really basic – we spend a good deal of the day sitting – nevertheless it's astonishing how few women know how to sit like a lady in a formal situation. Here's how it will go from now on, like wearing your heels, this will be a full time requirement. It must become second nature to you to sit in an effeminate manner, when you leave here for your mission, flopping into a chair like a man with your legs splayed apart would only confirm you are no lady, only a tramp trying to advertize her potential delights would sit like that. One slip up in the way you sit could destroy all our other hard work."

Rose demonstrated as she spoke. "Position yourself with the back of your calves next to the chair.

"Bend at the hips and knees.
"Smooth your skirt under you, keeping your legs together at all times.
"Then swivel into position.
"Sit down with your legs straight in front of you.
"Angle your knees to either side, left or right, whatever your preference.
"Cross your ankles.
"If there is no table, always fold your hands together in your lap."

Gesturing at Jack that it was his turn, she stood aside and observed his performance. "Regardless of whether you're crossing your legs at the knee, the thigh or the ankle, posture is the icing on the cake that will transform you from one of 'those girls' to a lady. Take care when sitting: Sitting down and standing again can be very tricky in heels and needs practicing otherwise it will be a giveaway when you're out on your own."

To practice keeping his knees together, Rose came up with a little game. Jack was made to sit with his back ramrod straight. Rose placed a crisp new dollar bill between his knees. Jack had to hold it by pressing his knees together. The game continued until Jack could hold the bill for a full fifteen minutes without it slipping out.

"Jack, this is something you can practice at work. When you sit, always run your hand over your trousers, so they won't wrinkle. Then sit as ladylike as possible, good firm posture and knees firmly pressed together. From now on, that is how you'll sit, whether at your desk, in the car, or in meetings. Am I clear on this issue?"

"Rose, won't that make me look like a sissy?"

"So what's your point? Jack, you are either deaf or totally clueless. Half of the office, already views you as effeminate. It'll just give them something else to gossip about."

Jack didn't know how to process that so he just kept quiet. The week passed without incident and it was Saturday morning of the second week. That morning Rose seemed to take great delight in cinching Jack into his corset. It took considerable effort; but as promised she drew it in an inch less than the previous week. Rose and Jack sat in the kitchen for a light breakfast. As Jack served Rose her eggs, she stood and went to the liquor cabinet where she poured herself a shot of Yukon Jack. At that point, poor Jack knew it was going to be a very long day. Having finished her breakfast Rose was relaxing on the patio with her second drink of the morning when the phone rang. Jack was on his knees scrubbing the kitchen floor. He got to his feet, wiped his hands on his apron and answered the phone.

A puzzled Jack called out to his wife, "Rose, Mike's on the phone and wants to talk to you."

Rose entered the kitchen and took the hand set. She paused and waited for Jack to leave. He remained standing and wondered why their boss would be calling on a Saturday. Rose looked at Jack, shooing him away she said, "Honey, don't you have work to do? Please I'd like some privacy."

A crestfallen Jack backpedaled around the corner and stopped to eavesdrop.

"Yes Mike, that was Jack. Stop that Mike, for your information he can be very forceful…Stop laughing Mike, I'm serious."

Rose listened for a while without saying anything and eventually continued, "Yes, I know I often use that term when I refer to him, however as his wife, I have some rights that you don't. Please Mike, don't say that! I think he is more trusting than gullible."

Chuckling, Rose continued, "Mike, you're embarrassing me. No we can't do that. Remember I'm a married woman."

After a brief pause, she went on, "Alright, I understand, calm down, there is no need for that kind of language."

After a long gap, Rose continued in a serious tone, "You win, give me 30 minutes to change and I'll meet you there."

A curious Jack inquired, "Rose, what's going on?"

"Oh, Mike and I have to entertain some clients today. You do your chores and I'll inspect the house when I get home. Let's be honest Daisy, this will be the first time you'll be on your own."

Then, in a lighthearted manner, Rose concluded, "Be a good girl and try to stay out of trouble."

Then in a more serious tone she added, "The house had better be spotless when I return. This is an excellent opportunity, for you to apply all I have taught you. I want to see what you can do when I'm not here supervising!"

@ @ @ @

"When will I be home? Jack, what's with the inquisition? Since when did I need your permission to come and go? I'll be home when I get here! If I'm going to be late I'll phone."

An apprehensive Jack meticulously completed every chore on his list. With time still on his hands, he decided to clean the stove. Dinner time came and went with no word from Rose. To pass the endless hours, Jack emptied the refrigerator and scrubbed it spotless. He then vacuumed the entire house again, just to pass the time.

Every time Jack attempted to contact Rose on her cell phone it went directly to voice mail. With no other housework to do, Jack decided to surprise his wife; he put dinner in the oven to keep warm. He selected a bottle of Roses' favorite wine and put it in the fridge to chill and then went to the bedroom to select something sexy Rose would enjoy seeing him in.

A very apprehensive Jack put on a plum colored chemise nightie and carefully applied his makeup trying to remember everything Rose had taught him. Jack tried to accomplish an alluring look. He labored for a good five minutes trying to select the perfect shade of lipstick and eye shadow to compliment his nightie. After selecting what he determined was the ideal colors, he spent several minutes on his lip liner trying to get the cupid bow just right, and then using a sealer to keep everything in place. After a good thirty minutes Jack thought, 'Voila! That's the best I've ever done. I hope Rose is pleased with my efforts.'

Finally, the coup de grace, a spritz into the air of his Daisy perfume and a quick walk through. Jack settled into bed to wait for his wife intending on a romantic evening.

It was well after dark, and the dinner Jack had prepared was completely dried out. Jack had dumped it in the trash and returned to the bedroom when her heard a car pull into the garage. An animated Rose came into their bedroom with a triumphant smile on her flushed face, her hair disheveled and one of the straps of her dress had fallen off of her shoulder. The other just barely held on. She ran headlong into a disgruntled husband.

"Oh, Jack what a marvelous day."

"Have you any idea what time it is?"

Glancing at the bedside alarm clock she responded with, "I had no idea it was that late. Sorry I forgot to call. I was just so busy it slipped my mind. Oh God my legs and ass hurt! It was up and down and in and out all day long until finally everyone was satisfied. It was enough to wear a girl out."

Jack bit his lip and fought back tears, "Please explain that!"

"Jack, you annoy me sometimes. I never thought you were the suspicious type. I'm your wife, you should trust me. You know I'm a driven woman, and will do whatever it takes to get ahead in business. Today, I was the designated hostess. I was up and down all day serving Mike and the clients, in and out of the hotel room down to the business office. What did you think I meant?"

Jack meekly apologized and watched his wife get undressed for bed. When Rose dropped her skirt, Jack let out a gasp as he observed she wasn't wearing any underpants. He panicked and started to hyperventilate. Shaking with rage and with venom in his voice Jack demanded an explanation, "Rose, what the fuck is going on? You're a married woman, not some common whore!"

"Jealousy is the fear of comparison." Max Frisch

@ @ @ @

up
102 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Unless something changes this

Unless something changes this marriage is on the rocks she appears to care nothing for his feelings only her own satisfaction, she seems to want a slave more than a husband especially now that she appears to be cheating on him. Not much point in him sticking around if it turns out to be true.

Well I guess.....

Rose is doing what Agent Garibaldi wanted her to do after all, just not with him! (LOL). I'd say Jack's sufficiently "pissed off" now! Even with Jack's foray into femininity in his youth, I still find it hard to believe he's letting Rose push him this far. Marina dear, nice chapter hon. Loving Hugs Talia