From this moment forward, you are a girl - Part 2

Printer-friendly version

-Seven Days Earlier-

I pressed the button on the remote and the fucking machine came to life…so fast that the dildo ramming into my ass hurt a LOT. I jerked forward in the restraints, my free wrist slamming into the bar. The shackle swung to the end of its hinges and bounced back, clicking into place…my wrist inside. I was trapped!

Her face registered shock and surprise at finding me in her living room, wearing her clothes, locked into her fucking machine…which was really beginning to get uncomfortable. Lube is only meant to last so long…

“Oh my God…Andy? What the hell?!” she exclaimed. Emotions played across her face; shock, surprise, anger…

I looked up at her, tears forming in my eyes “Sarah, I am so sorry! I didn’t mean…” My words trailed off. Clearly I did mean.

She was not supposed to be here, not coming back until Monday morning. Here it was Saturday afternoon and I thought I was safe. Safe to violate her privacy (you ass…), explore her things (bastard). My surprise at finding a fucking machine with harness in her closet was no less than her surprise at finding me now.

She walked over to her bedroom door and looked in, had to see some of her lingerie and more racy clothing laid out on the bed.

I kept blubbering that I was sorry…so sorry… I kept pulling at the left shackle, trying to work my hand free like I had been doing for the past 45 minutes…until her key turned in the lock.

Her shoe appeared by my left hand and I stopped dead still, tears falling. She squatted down and her hand raised my tear stained face. Traces of anger still played on her features.

“Sorry you did it, or sorry you got caught?” she asked.

“Yes” I whispered…to both. My heart hurt. It had all come to this. If only I could be…my fault for giving in to the need.

My answer seemed to take her aback, or maybe it was the misery on my face. She stood up and walked around a bit, not saying anything. When she came to the power cord for the machine, she pulled it out of the wall and it thankfully ceased its invasion, still inside of me.

I saw only her back as she opened the curtains and looked out the window for a minute. Finally, she turned and looked back at me and I ducked my head.
“Please, please just let me out…I’ll go away. I’ll go away and never bother you again. I promise!” I said quietly, my shame complete.

She replied “Those aren’t my shoes...”

She walked over and squatted down to examine the shoes – black patent strappy sandals with a 4-inch heel, and the little frilly socks, also mine.
“Those are cute.” She remarked and stood again moving out of my view into the bedroom.

I called out “Sarah, please….” But she seemed to take no notice.

She returned to the room several minutes later and said “The makeup must be yours too because you didn’t mess with mine.”

Sarah went to her roller bag, bent over and produced a camera. “Smile sweetie…” she said and began snapping pictures as I protested to no avail.

She grabbed one of her kitchen chairs and brought it to sit in front of me. I was angry now, chastened at my folly and desperate to feel anything but the helplessness I had always felt.

She sat, saw my outrage, and wagged her finger snapping, “No, you…you don’t get to be angry ANDY. YOU invaded my private area, took MY things, and got YOURSELF in this mess. YOU were just supposed to come in twice to water my PLANTS! Not drag all my shit out and indulge yourself in fulfilling your private fucking fantasy in my LIVING ROOM! I could SO have you arrested for this…”

The tears came again, but and I looked up at her and said quietly, “I shouldn’t have done this…I violated your privacy and I AM sorry Sarah. I will go away and leave you alone forever, I promise. Just please…please let me go and please don’t call the police! I didn’t mean any harm to you I swear! I just…” And again, my words faltered.

“Are you a cross dresser or a transsexual?” she asked and I looked up sharply.

“I…am transsexual” I said hesitantly, feeling shame I knew I shouldn’t. And then with a bit of wonder asked, “You know what that is?”

She nodded and looked at me considering. Finally she rose, and went behind me. The collar shackle prevented me from turning my head to see behind me. I felt the smooth dildo come out of my ass as she retracted the shaft of the machine, and she began undoing the shackles. My legs were unstable from being on hands and knees for over an hour and the heels made it impossible for me to move without assistance. When I was free, she helped me to rise and had me sit in the chair.

She went into the kitchen while I sat massaging my legs. She returned a short time later with a glass of water and another chair which she sat in, handing me the water. I accepted it and felt my eyes get hot with tears again at this act of human kindness from this woman I had so violated.

She smiled and said “Close your legs sweetie, you are giving me a total panty shot.” She smiled again and laughed as I shyly closed my legs and pulled at the fringe of the pink skirt, and somehow, I laughed a little too a heady rush of dizziness coming over me at all the rapid fire emotions of the past minutes. It all drained away and suddenly I was just wiped…mentally, emotionally, physically.

Sarah said “You know, I don’t know what to do about all this. I need some time to think.” She looked sharply at me and added “And so…do you.”

She leaned forward resting her elbows on her knees. “You are transgendered?” she asked again. I nodded and said quietly “All my life.” I looked away, but I felt her searching my face.

After a few more moments she said “Wow..so many questions.” She stood up. “Okay Andy, I am sending you home. Now look at me and LISTEN.” She said, her tone compelling me to look into her eyes.

“You…are not to go ANYWHERE. You will not leave, you will not try to flee, understand?” she asked.

I nodded slowly.

“You ARE going to go to the basement and wash my dress and panties and have them ready for me tonight…at nine I think.” She continued, “I am coming over to your place at nine and we will have a little chat. Do you understand?”

I nodded slowly in dawning disbelief.

“You need to think a lot about today and what it all means. And I want to see all your girl clothes, makeup, accessories…everything you have. Do you understand?” she asked.

I nodded slowly again sure I was in some sort of trap more secure than the harness had ever been.

She nodded too then and smiled “Good…good! We will talk and we will look at your things and we will….well, we will decide what to do next.”

I opened my mouth to ask what she meant about “deciding what to do next” but she shushed me and stared moving me to the door. I gestured to the corner…”Uh…my clothes, I should change…”

She shook her head “No…”

I said…”My uh…keys…my door is locked. In, in the pocket of my jeans…”

She kept pushing me to the door. “I will get them and toss them to you once you are at your door.”

“But…what if someone sees me?” I asked, my heart starting to race. “Someone already has.” She replied, and continued “You are going to cross the hall in that outfit to your place. You are going to wait there for me to toss you your keys…only then will you go inside. Do you understand?”

I nodded slowly, panic showing on my face as I teetered backwards to her door, her finger on my chest.

She opened her door and pushed me out. My head whipped around both directions to see if the hallway contained anyone. It did not.
Sarah gestured and said, “To your door…go…go…”

I went and stood exposed and looking back at her in panic. She smiled and finally turned around and disappeared inside. Seconds seemed like years as I huddled by my door hoping desperately that no one would come out and see me. Finally Sarah appeared and tossed me the key ring into the middle of the hallway forcing me to mince forward to retrieve the keys.

As I bent she commented “Oh, up skirt!” and laughed.

I darted back to my door and started fumbling with the keys.

Sarah said sharply and loudly, “Andy!” I turned aghast dropping the keys my eyes wide as saucers.

“See you at nine sweetie.” She said and winked at me, closing her door.

up
104 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos