For Friends and Family Part 1

Printer-friendly version

Andy agrees to be a stand in for his girlfriends sister Nichola, the adventures that await him are totally unexpected and at times exciting, this is the first part of a multi part story

For Friends and Family Part 1

A Simple Favour

I had offered to move my girlfriend and her sister into their new apartment in London, so this Friday morning as I was what actors call “between jobs” a euphemism for being out of work I was driving a hired transit van down to Oxfordshire to take what furniture and belongings they had to their new home.

Amy my girlfriend was a beautiful girl, 25 years old, the same as me she was 5’ 8” a prefect figure 36 – 26 – 38 her hair was dark blond and past her shoulders, she had a heart shaped face and long shapely legs, her breasts were a bountiful C cup we had been going out together since university, where we both got MBA’s.
Amy was still a bit of a tom boy, preferring jeans to dresses, but when she made the effort she looked stunning.
So now we were planning to get married and to be honest I would do anything for her.

Her sister Nichola was 23, she was totally different to Amy, she was the same height as I am 5’ 10”, she had wavy chestnut brown hair, which she wore cascading over her shoulders, she was a statuesque girl 40 – 28 – 42 with D cup breasts, her hips and bum were what is described as child bearing, everything was in proportion, her size and build, and she was always perfectly dressed in clothes that screamed woman.
Nichola was really good at her job; like Amy and myself she also had an MBA and worked for an international company. She was really dedicated, but also she was very highly strung

I pulled the van into her parents driveway, the house I knew well, it was a substantial Victorian mansion set back off the road. Amy’s father was a leading surgeon and her mother was a Barrister, I got on really well with both her Mum and Dad, they were a really nice family, after my Mum had died they adopted me so to speak and in truth I would do anything for them.
As a matter of interest I never knew my Dad he had left Mum 6 months after I was born deciding family life was not for him, asshole – but he always provided for mum, but couldn’t be bothered to show up at her funeral
I rang the doorbell and waited for someone to answer, finally Amy opened the door tears streaming down her cheeks.

Alarmed I stammered, “Amy, whatever’s wrong sweetheart” sobbing she fell into my arms and managed to stammer “It’s Nicky, she’s had a break down and tried to commit suicide” then she broke down sobbing.
I guided her into the sitting room, where her mother was also sobbing; screwing a tissue between her hands, both of them were is a terrible state. I sat Amy down and went to the kitchen to make some hot sweet tea, as I seemed to remember from somewhere that it was a good drink when people were in shock.

I carried the tray into the sitting room and gave them the tea, as the tasted it Amy spluttered “Andy, this is foul, what are you trying to do to me”. I explained that hot sweet tea is supposed to be good when people are in shock. Amy’s mum burst out giggling, spluttering she managed to say ‘Andy dear, we are upset not in shock, now please will you make us a proper pot of tea while we compose ourselves.

Crestfallen I went and did as I was told and made a pot of tea and carried this into the room.
They both had calmed down and gratefully drank their tea while they explained what had happened.
Nichola had just landed a big promotion and was starting her new job in about six weeks time, but this must have been praying on her mind and this morning she had suffered an breakdown and cut her wrists, luckily her dad was home and he had patched her up and realising she had suffered a breakdown had her admitted into a private mental hospital.

This news was devastating especially and Nichola lived for her work, the shame of this break down would render her unemployable especially in the type of work she was in.
After taking this all in I commiserated with them and offered them any help I could.
Amy had collected her thoughts and answered “well Andy could you take some stuff to the new flat for us?” “Gladly” I responded so between the two of us we carried several large suit cases and boxes into the transit “Andy” Amy asked, “am I covered to drive this”? “Yep,” I answered; both you and Nicky.” As soon as I said this I realised that I had said the wrong thing as I saw her eye’s tear up, immediately I took her into my arms apologising. Briskly she wiped her eyes. Kissed me and said “You get off to and I’ll see you when you get back, how long will it take you?” I thought for a moment and answered “about 4 hours”
“Good” she murmured “that should be enough time, and maybe when you get back we could ask you for a really big favour”
“What favour” I had to ask, all she did was smile and answered, “wait and see, I have to make some phone calls first and talk to Mum and Dad”
With that she kissed me deeply saying “see you later” I responded to the kiss and whispered “whatever the favour is, you know I’ll do it cos I love you and really want to help”
Amy looked strangely at me and responded, “Just wait and see what we are going to ask” with that she closed the door and I set off to London, wondering what the hell Amy wanted of me.

The drive to London was not too bad, traffic is always hell in the city but I managed to make it to the apartment in an hour and a half, it was a classy pad in Pimlico a three bed apartment in a 1930’s art deco building and it had two parking spaces which was a blessing for me unloading the van, soon I was back on the road again heading back to Oxford.
I was a bit over the four hours when I pulled into the drive and rang the bell; Amy’s Mum answered and looked closely at me a strange smile on her face. “Andy dear do come in, we’ve been waiting for you”

This seemed a bit of a strange welcome, but I put it down to the strain, I walked into the sitting room and was startled by the amount of people, as well as Amy, her Mum and Dad, there was another girl of about 25 and a distinguished looking man. The girl was introduced as Chloe and the man as Dr William Jackson.

Somewhat bewildered I sat down, while it seemed that everyone was looking at me, I thought my trouser zip was open and squirmed with embarrassment, Amy came and sat next to me putting her arm around me she whispered “what we are about to ask you is a big ask, and no matter what your answer is I love you”. Now I was really worried, wondering what on earth was coming.

Amy’s Dad cleared his throat and started “Andy, we have known you for a long time and even so what we are about to ask you is really asking a lot of you; however there is no easy way to broach it, so I will come straight out with it, If you are agreeable, we want you to take Nichola’s place while she is recovering,” I gasped in amazement as he somewhat embarrassedly continued “you are roughly the same build and as similar facial features, William here is an eminent surgeon and he assures me that he could make the resemblance to Nichola undetectable and everything would be reversible”

To say I was shocked was an understatement, Amy put a finger under my chin and closed my mouth, “well she smiled are you willing to become my sister as well as my fiancé’’?

My mind was in turmoil, what they had just asked me was amazing, unbelievable, and in a way exciting, because I have always been a cross dresser and often dreamed of living the life as a woman, now here it was offered to me on a plate.

After thinking for a while, I finally responded. “What are you thinking of, I mean do I really look like Nicky? How would you do it and I can never carry it off” the words cascaded out, I had so many questions.

Amy’s Dad said “Chloe here is a special effects make up artist and if
You agree she will work her magic on you and turn you into Nicky, if you agree that you really do look like Nicky, William here will perform the surgery over this weekend to make it more permanent until Nicky is well again, which I warn you could be over a year, and before you ask; we are asking this because if Nichola looses her career through this break down it will kill her literally; Andy we are desperate, you are our only hope”

This was moving fast, turning to Dr Jackson I asked “what do you think you will need to do to me, and how permanent will it be”
He looked at me collected his thoughts and answered, “Well you will obviously need breast and hip implants, we would put you on female hormones and male hormone suppressants, these will redistribute your body fat and make you more feminine, I will shave your Adams apple and tension your vocal chords, your lips need to be plumped out and your nose will be made more feminine to look like Nichola, also your chin will be shaved and the bone used as implants for your cheeks: Of all these procedures the Adams apple shaving would be permanent as would be the chin shaving would also be permanent, everything else is reversible and once you stop the hormones your body will revert to a male again, the process will accelerate if when you revert to bring a male you do strength exercises.

“Wow” I exclaimed “that is some list, how long would the surgery take and how long would it take for me to recover”?
He looked at me saying “If you are agreeable, my team would perform the surgery tomorrow, we would work in two teams one working on your lower body and myself on the facial reconstruction which I specialise in.
You would be kept in Hospital for a week then it will take another three weeks for swelling and bruising to recede”

Amy then butted in saying while you recover Mum and I will teach you how to think and act like Nichola, make you into Nicky in effect, after all you have a full six weeks before you start your new job.

All this affected me in many ways, one it was the fulfilment of my innermost fantasy, to live and work as a woman, to be completely immersed in a female persona.
How would this change the way Amy saw me, Amy’s Dad had said that Nichola’s recovery could be over a year, how would Amy feel to have me as her sister and not her lover?
The surgical changes, Dr Jackson had told me most were reversible, and those that were not would not really worry me, but there was still a nagging doubt.
And finally could I pull it off? Would I actually look the part? And could I act the part?
Oh, there were so many conflicting thoughts going on in my head, but I latched onto the latter to voice my concerns.

I realised that everyone was looking at me as I pondered what was being asked of me, but I was not to be rushed. I weighed the pros and cons in my mind, as I was out of work at the moment the £175,000 annual salary plus bonuses would be nice for the year, BUT……..

Finally I cleared my throat and voiced my thoughts “WOW, this is quite something, to say I’m in shock is putting it mildly” Amy’s Mum chipped in “Andy, if it’s just too much for you then forget all about it, we’ll manage somehow” then Amy added “Andy, I love you and wouldn’t think any less of you if you felt you couldn’t do it” I smiled my thanks to them both for giving me a get out of jail card; then continued.
“As I was going to say, as a family you have been great, and I would do anything for you especially Nicky who is like a sister to me, but do you seriously think I can pull this off, I mean do you honestly think first I could look like Nicky to fool her friends and work colleagues? And second I have to know how she reacts with her friends, these are not easy things to learn in just six weeks”.

Amy looked at me and asked “Andy, from what you have just said I take it you are not dismissing this out of hand”? I nodded not trusting myself to speak.
Amy then continued “as for looking like Nicky, well we have always joked that you and her could have been related, with enhancements I really think you could look close enough to Nicky, this is what Chloe is here for, we think that she could transform you into Nicky using her special effects skill, will you let her try, if you are not 100% happy we forget the whole thing – OK”?
If you are 100% certain that you do look like Nicky, Dr Jackson will carry out the procedures.
I thought for a moment then nodded, OK I’ll give it a go.

It was like everyone in the room had been holding their breaths, Amy gave me a big hug as did her Mum, her Dad looked so relieved as he shook my hand and thanked me for giving it a try.

Chloe stood up and walked over to me smiling, “this should be easy” she commented, looking at you closely you do have a lot of Nichola’s features, come on let’s go and perform magic on you, come on Amy I’ll need your help”
So I trailed behind the two of them up to Nichola’s bedroom where the transformation was to take place, I was lost in my thoughts as I followed them.

While Chloe unpacked her case containing her bag of tricks, Amy went to the wardrobe to select something for me to wear, she was muttering, “something simple but sexy, enough to show your figure”

I chipped in “Why can’t I wear jeans and a shirt” Amy grinned at me “you young lady are going to look like what Chloe is going to transform you into a very feminine girl who wears nice feminine clothes, anyhow Nicky’s jeans are more revealing that a dress, very tight and clingy”
That shut me up, and I watched as she pulled out a simple burgundy dress empire style with a V neck, she then selected some black patent shoes with a 3” heel, black bra, panties hold up stockings, all these she laid out on the bed.
Chloe then asked her to cover all the mirrors in the room and told me to undress.

I stripped down to my underpants, Chloe looked and said “all the way, don’t be shy I’ve seen it all before” I muttered “not mine you haven’t”. Amy chortled saying “Come on Andy, don’t be such a wuss”.
So reluctantly off came my only piece of protection, my underpants, Chloe was all business, which helped put me at ease she commented “well thank god you’re not a gorilla!” in fact I had very little body hair, some on the centre of my chest and a thin line below my belly button, also my legs were sparsely populated with hair. My beard was noticeable but not too much, I only had to shave every two or three days, she handed me a bottle of Nair and told me to remove every hair below my neck, and told Amy to help me reach the places I couldn’t reach, as we went into the en-suit she reiterated “remember everywhere, you bum, balls the lot, and don’t keep the cream on too long, 10 minutes absolute max, though with your fine hair 5 minutes will probably do”

Amy took great delight in rubbing the lotion into places the sun don’t shine, afraid I would get a raging hard on I did my pubic area myself, Chloe’s voice came through the closed door “Oh and get a really close shave while you’re in there, and Amy run a nice hot bath for him, and use Nichola’s favourite bath foam, we not only have to get him looking right but being right”.

So while I shaved Amy ran the bath, it smelled very feminine as the bath bubbles Nichola liked was “Estee Beautiful’.
As I soaked in the bath I wondered how this would all turn out, part of me was terrified, but to be honest my biggest feeling was one of excitement, could I pull this off!!

I got out of the bath and towelled myself off, the feeling of my hairless skin was just amazing, even though I didn’t have a lot of hair my skin felt so smooth and soft, once dry I fastened the towel around my waist and went back into the bedroom.

What awaited me…………………….

up
193 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Great Start!

This is a great start for the "new" Nicky's adventures!

The background sounds like the original Nicky is something of a tease.. it should be interesting what Steven will be going through.

Can't wait to read more!

Sapphire

The story start has got me

The story start has got me hooked, I want to read more about Andy's trip into girl wonderland.

Nice to see you!

Andrea Lena's picture

...and the addition of your talent here! Terrific!

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Nicely paced start...

Rhona McCloud's picture

... and I foresee lots of fun but found the geography at the beginning confusing re Oxford/London/Stephen's home

Rhona McCloud

For friends and Family Part 1

Christina H's picture

I am so sorry about the geography, I assume that you don't live in the UK, Oxford is about 2 hours north of London, Andy (made a mistake with his name because being a stupid blonde I had a blonde moment but I was working on a story where Stephen was the hero,) I hope i haven't spoiled your enjoyment, lives in London where he met Amy, any other problems please feel free to ask me for a reason, as I use a lot of Englishisms (is that a word) in my writing.

Take care

Christine

Thanks to the Internet...

Aljan Darkmoon's picture

more of us on this side of the Pond are becoming familiar with British vernacular. There are several glossaries available, along with maps for looking up geographical references, and a multitude of resources for finding cultural references. It easier than it has ever been before for a reader to get the most out of a story.

Andy's motivation is obvious

We know why Andy is considering this. He is definitely more than a cross dresser. He is likely transgendered to an extent but hiding that from himself. What I wonder about is why the family considered this in the first place and why they thought he would give this proposal ANY consideration at all. Unless they realized more about him than he knew about himself...

SuZie

Reversible....?

.... I very much doubt it, when you read this list of what could be done to the dear boy/girl.... but then again, it won't be long before he'd hate to have anyting reversed> :) xx