A Friend in Need Part 1

Printer-friendly version

A gentle story about 2 good friends finding a magical solution to both of their problems with life.
This is a loving tender story, where any sex is gentle and loving, the solution is the way we two wished we could have lived out lives.

This story was written by 2 kindred spirits who were certain that they were born in the wrong body, I dedicate this story to Christina, who taught me how to be a woman, and who left me her name to write under.

A Friend in Need Part 1

The End and the Beginning

By Christina H

It was Mothers day and I was working on my computer before my 25-year-old daughter and 19-year-old son arrived to take Clive my husband and myself out for a Mothers day Lunch.
The whimpering of the baby snapped me out of my work, and as the whimper turned into a full blow cry this meant only one thing it must be feeding time, the tightness in my breasts also told me that feeding was due.

My name is Christina Jenkins nee Holbine, I am 51 years old, somewhat old to be a new Mum but things will become clear as my story progresses.
I have the body, skin and muscle tone and complexion of a woman 20 years younger, but again I am getting ahead of myself.

I stood up and stretched pushing my perfect 34C breast against the purple silk blouse and at the same time reached up and moved my long blond (natural) hair behind my shoulders.

As I bent down to pick up my oh so cute daughter of seven whole days I felt a surge of love only a mother can feel for her baby. I felt my nipples pucker as the thought of what was to come; it was feeding time, the quality time a mother spends with her offspring, giving nourishment to the tiny scrap of life she has given birth to.

I gathered her up into my arms and settled down into a comfortable chair, arranged the towel between us and unbuttoned my blouse, pulled it back over my left breast and opened the flap of the black satin nursing bra easing my breast out through the opening.
I gently massaged my nipple feeling the electricity flow through my body as a little drop of milk formed right on the end of my nipple I moved little Chloe (this is the name we have picked for my beautiful daughter), to suckle at my nipple, the feeling as her little mouth closed around my nipple was exquisite I absolutely adored and loved breast feeding.

As we both settled down me utterly loosing myself in the feeling of being suckled on, I drifted away remembering how this had all come about.

Just over 3 years ago I was a 62 year old male, some 6 feet tall weighing in at 175lbs. My name is or rather was Tony and I live in a small town in East Yorkshire, which is in the North of England.
I had kept myself in good shape and for my age I was very fit, jogging and playing sport, while I had the remains of a sixpack I was still in good shape, my waist was 36 and chest 44 inches.

Some 12 months previous my wife of 40 years had died from cancer, the end when it came was mercifully quick and with the excellent medical care she was not in a lot of pain.

We had 2 daughters and while we kept in touch we were not really close, the same could be said for my older sister. So after my wife died I lived in the family home with my two Boarder Terriers Reggie and Ronnie.

I had got into the habit of going to a small pub in the town where I lived, as I went in about 4 in the afternoon until about 6 in the evening when I went home to walk the dogs and feed the 3 of us, and indulge in my secret hobby of turning myself into Joanna which felt so natural and calming, I had been dressing in secret for at least 50 years at first in my sisters clothes then as I got older my own clothes, so I was very practiced in make up and co-ordinating clothes and accessories, in fact these days I spent most of my time as Joanne with my breast forms securely glued in place, cleaning the house doing the washing, even wearing androgynous female clothes when taking the dogs for a walk or shopping.

I first met Christina about 3 years ago when her and her sister took over the small pub I had used for many years. The partnership with her sister lasted about a year when her sister left to live with a guy.
So now she was running the place by herself so over the months and years we became good friends, I helped her out with heavy work and things like decorating (her partner Jim was a total waste of skin) while she listened to my moans about life in general.

After my wife died I started descending into drink and would have gone completely off the rails but Christina made me see sense and got me to pull myself together, now I am over the loss of my wife and would have loved to have taken our relationship with Christina further but 2 things held me back, the first being Jim who, I and most people thought to be a total looser, full of bullshit with a nasty spiteful streak, a total coward which I could have taken him out with ease, but not wanting to hurt Chrissie I mainly ignored him: The second thing was the age difference in my mind was too great.

Christina was a beautiful feminine woman I would guess 45. She was 5 foot tall and perfectly proportioned I know now she was 34, 23, 34. with C cup breasts her long straight blond hair fell over her shoulders framing the cutest heart shaped face with full lips, big blue eyes and a cute nose.
She always looked immaculate with perfect make up and hair; her clothes were likewise always perfectly co-ordinated, smart and very feminine while being practical for her work behind a bar.
Being 5 feet tall she always wore shoes with heels of 4 inches or more, usually mules when working but on the odd times I saw her in town her shoes were modern stylish platforms with a 5 or 6 inch heel.

This particular day when I arrived for my usual pint of beer I noticed that the smile she habitually wore was strained also she looked drained and pale under her make up, definitely not her usual bubbly self.

She served me my pint somewhat automatically; I took a sip and decided that we were friends enough to ask what was bothering her. "Chrissie, you don’t look too well, is there anything wrong”. She stared at me for a minute then to my surprise burst into tears.
“He’s walked out on me, Jim’s gone off with a younger woman” I was at a bit of a loss so I went to her and put my arms around her, she buried her face into my shoulder and sobbed her heart out.

Between the sobs I managed to get the story out of her. Jim her boyfriend had dumped her for a younger woman, not only had he dumped her he really hurt her by parading his younger piece to rub Chrissie’s nose in it.

I managed to calm her down a bit and finding a couple of bits of card I made out a couple of signs closing the bar until 7 that evening citing family problems, as it was Monday and usually quiet until 9 should cause no problems for her trade.
After locking the doors I went back and got her a drink to hopefully ease thing for her, when I sat down again I passed her the drink, she smiled at me and thanked me and asked if I would pass her cigarettes. I think this was her only bad habit so smiling I said “these things will kill you” she looked pensive and said “At times I wish they would”.

“Don’t say that” I retorted “you have way too much to live for,” “do I” she smiled, “I just wish I could get away and oh I don’t know; say travel around the world for a few years, have a complete change, but I’m stuck here”
“I know the feeling,” I said “when Trish died and you dragged me back into the real world I felt like I wanted a total change in my life, in fact at times I still do”.

“Is that why you dress as a woman?” she murmured. This really took me aback “You Know?” I managed to splutter, she smiled gently at me “well, not know but strongly suspected, you hide it well but certain things give it away to a woman, not removing all your nail varnish or make up, and sometimes I can see the shape of your breasts under your jacket – they are breast forms I assume” I was staggered and thought my world had collapsed, this must have shown in my face because she took my hand and quietly said “look Tony, what you do with your time is only your business, I certainly have never told anyone about my suspicion and never will; apart from that you are a friend, a really good friend so that’s that isn’t it?”

We sat quietly for a few minutes then in an attempt to lighten the mood I said “what a pair we are, me pretending to be a woman to escape my life and you wanting to travel the world, and the sad thing is neither of us can get what we want”.

We sat there for a while Chrissie still holding my hand each of us deep in our thoughts, “Tony” she said, “If you could would you want to really be a woman?” This dragged me out of my reverie “it depends” “on what” she asked. I thought for a moment and continued. “If I could be a female of about 30 year old, comfortable in her femininity, secure in knowing who she is then I could experience a whole new life”.

“You mean waxing and shaving, period cramps, pregnancy and not forgetting breast scans and smear tests,” she paused and took a breath before continuing “you have to work at being a woman, you don’t just wake up and look good, there’s nails, hairdressers every 3 weeks, make up, moisturiser, body lotions and the rest that make a woman look and feel good” she fired back at me.

“Oh, I know about looking good maybe not to the full extent, and as for the other things well yes all of those too” I answered smiling at her. “I feel as if by some miracle I could change I would want the total package including pregnancy”.
With that she grinned at me saying, “You might think different in the middle of labour it really, really hurts”. I smiled back and replied, “Well as I am never going to be a woman I’m safe in saying that I would like to experience pregnancy”.

Once again we sat quietly “Tony” she slowly said “I think I may have a solution to our problems, but it’s a big ask for you”
“Chrissie, you know I would do anything for you after all I owe you for putting me back on the straight and narrow”. “Bollocks what I did for you any real friend would have done the same” she came back at me “I owe you nothing and what I am proposing is a big ask”.
“Go on then tell me the master plan” I smiled at the as I said it. She thought long and hard then, completely floored me “Ok she said, I want to go travelling and you want a new life” I nodded, she took a deep breath and continued “So you take the place of me and I’ll become you”

The look on my face must have been something to see!

Back in the present time I felt the pressure on my breast release, I looked down at my baby and smiled “ready for a burping” I said to her enjoying her gurgling to me which I am sure she understands everything I say to her.
I took her into my arms, cleaned and dried my breast and fastened the bra back up still smiling at the expression on my (old male) face when Christina (as was) dropped that bombshell.
…………To be continued

up
137 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Christina, a nice beginning...

...of a new story. Enjoy and we will enjoy with you.

Hugs, JessieC

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

A captivating opening to your

A captivating opening to your story. Definitely want to read more chapters.

Nice Start

I will be looking for more as you present it.

Huggles

Michele

With those with open eyes the world reads like a book

celtgirl_0.gif

Good start

Rhona McCloud's picture

The age difference makes the setup work

“I owe you nothing and what I am proposing is a big ask”.? You owe me nothing

Rhona McCloud