A New Start in Life part 1

Printer-friendly version

A New Start in Life Part 1

This is a gentle tale about a young boy's search the become the girl he knows he should have been, with the help of his two girl friends he becomes Susanna, the girls teach him all about life as a girl.

Please note this is a gentle tale sentimental, with little sexual content, but where there is it will be tagged as such.

Three attractive young girls got onto the bus all in their very early 20's dressed very fashionably in Micro Mini skirts, towering heels, tight tops and short jackets, they were all laden with shopping bags obviously they had enjoyed a full days shopping and were now planning their Saturday night clubbing.

The three girls were Kelly, Shonali and Susanna all were 21 all young free and single, they all loved shopping, clothes, boy bands, clubbing and generally having a good time and they all worked together in the IT department of a medium sized business.

Kelly was about 5' 7" long straight blond hair big blue eyes, a perfect size 10 with pert 36c breasts she was wearing a short denim micro mini skirt, opaque tights, 5" heel 1" platform black shoes a tight fitting pink lacy top worn over a pink camisole, a short cream leather jacket she carried a large tan hobo handbag over her shoulder.

Shonali was a stunningly striking Anglo Indian girl of 5' 7" with the beautiful shiny dark brown hair, shot with auburn, which cascaded over her shoulders she had delicate features with full lips high cheekbones and the cutest chin, her big brown eyes were doe shaped giving a really sexy smouldering look when she chose to use them in this way. She was also a size 10 her breasts were 34c. She was wearing a purple flared mini skirt black tights, knee high black patent boots with a 4" heel She had teamed this with a simple Vee necked tight fitting jersey top and a short grey faux fir jacket. She carried a denim handbag over her shoulder.

And Susanna who looked slightly Slavic, at 5' 8" she was the tallest and with high sculptured cheekbones, full lips and green eyes, she had chestnut hair with auburn highlights cut in a shoulder length pageboy cut which framed her face beautifully.
She also was also like Kelly a size 10 with 36c breasts (they swap clothes regularly)
She was wearing a tight brown mini skirt, sheer tights a pair of brown 4" ankle boots coupled to cream stretch satin blouse and a short brown fur jacket.

When they got onto the bus and seated they got out their smart phones Kelly's was pink,
Susanna's purple and pink glittery one and Shonali's was purple, they giggled as they read their emails, checking their face book page, seeing what tweets they had, still talking away about clothes, boys, music and the up coming night out.

Quite a normal scene you may think seen in cities the world over, and it was, except one of the girls was me Steve, yes you have read correctly I am a male, but I live full time as Susanna, but still I am a male as I cannot decide how far I want to go with my change, my heart and my head say go all the way (as do my friends), but something is holding me back I just wish I knew what this something was!
As I said earlier we all worked together and Kelly and Loren both knew my secret but they treat me as another girl. Both of them continually badger me to be the girl I feel I am, even my manager asks me when I was going to be a complete girl, she's very supportive and assures me there would be no repercussions if I did decide to make the change.

This is how it all began so long ago!

I had always been a cross dresser first in my sisters clothes then, when I was 18 I went to uni I started to amass a wardrobe of my own.
Being quite small size 10 fitted me perfectly, I had little facial hair also minimal body hair so I invested over £200 in a salon grade laser hair removal system, this as not as easy as I thought it would be and it took a year of really hard persistent work for me to get my body totally hair free including a heart shaped pubic hair patch!

When I was 19, my parents and sister got killed in a horrific car crash, a head on collision with a drunk driver who also died. Their death devastated me and for a while I withdrew from the social scene this is when I first me Kelly she was in the same year as me and shortly after I lost my family she came to my flat to see how I was. While she was there she went to the bathroom where I had hung my delicates to dry. Being considerate and thoughtful she didn't say anything until I had got over my grief, then she shocked me by suggesting during a break in lectures that we have a girly night out! Of course I asked her what she was talking about, then she mentioned that evening she used my bathroom and the array of stockings, panties and bra's hung up to dry, I tried to tell her is was not mine but my girlfriends but she was having none of it, as my protests dried up I asked her what she was going to do and begged her not to tell anyone.

She gently smiled at me and reassured me that my secret was safe however she wanted to see my female alter ego.
I protested that I had never been out dressed and would never pass; she told me that she was coming over to my apartment that evening at 8 and expected me to be fully dressed and she would see if I could pass as a girl – the way she put it left me with no option.
So after lectures when I got back to the flat; I was panicking, what would she think of me, would she laugh, would she tell anyone about me, all this was going through my head – thank god it was Friday.

First I took a long hot scented bath, this always calmed me down, even though I knew I did not have a lot of body hair I checked making sure I was hairless, then I got my breast forms out these were top of the range and expensive, you may think that for a student this was wasteful, but the insurance pay out from the accident plus the money from the sale of my old family home had left me very comfortably off, really I did not have to work if I didn't want to.
I carefully fitted my 'C' cup silicon breasts on and got out my wee vee's, these were a cachet sex that made me look exactly like a genetic female I could even have sex with a man in them, both vaginal sex and anal sex and I had to sit down to go to the toilet, they were great.

I put a lot of talcum powder on and squirmed my way into my wee vee, when they were in place you could not tell the difference, I had them and the breast forms made to exactly match my skin colour. When I looked in the mirror I saw a nineteen year old girl with a slightly boyish hair cut!
Next was what to wear, I went to my wardrobe and looked, I opted for a black leather mini skirt teamed up with a silver halter neck top exposing my shoulders. I would of course be bra less. I picked a black satin thong out of my selection and sheer barely black tights.
Next my make up, what look did I want? I decided on a subtle day look, I was not then expert with make up but I was reasonable.
Moisturise first then light foundation set with a light coating of powder, blusher to emphasise my cheekbones, eye liner, eye shadow in muted earth colours next mascara, finally lip stick four coats of frosted plum followed by lip gloss.
I combed my wig which was the same chestnut colour as my own hair shoulder length with a fringe and centre parting. I fixed it onto my head and looked in the mirror, NOW I really did look like a 19 year old girl.

I slipped on my thong, liking the way it cradles my (false) pussy, next my tights, I loved the way these slid over my hairless legs, the silky silver top was next, followed finally by my tight leather mini skirt, carefully tucking my silver top into my skirt I zipped up my skirt and checked my reflection in the mirror I looked good, to me the only way I could be read was my voice (which I was working on), my Adams apple which while not prominent was there, I usually wore a choker to disguise it and my legs which I thought were quite masculine.
4" black strappy sandals ear rings, pink swatch, a handful of thin bracelets a spray of Nina Ricci perfume and I was ready for the imminent arrival of Kelly.
To say I was panicking was putting it mildly I was shitting bricks then the doorbell rang – I peeped out of the spy hole, it was Kelly, I took a deep breath and opened the door. I said in my best girly voice "Hi I'm Susanna, please come in" Kelly walked past me, turned and looked me up and down.

"Hi" she said "I didn't know Steve had a flat mate, is he in". Now it was my turn to look puzzled, then I realised she had taken me for a real girl. "K Kelly," I stammered "it's me
Steve" all she did was laugh "come on" she said in fits of laughter "I'm not that stupid, where is he".
I was about to answer again when I realised that while I was dressed and Susanna I naturally spoke in my feminine voice, so I went back to my male voice and said "Kelly, it really is me – Steve".

The look on her face was something to behold "S S S S Steve she stammered "is that really you?" she looked me up and down, walked around me "damn you look hot, and its not fair you have better legs than me!" she finished. "How do you manage it? Do you go out? You should do; who knows? How do you keep your boobs hidden during the day? Who does your hair?" she finally ran out of questions but was still looking at me in disbelief.
The fact that she took me for a genetic girl thrilled me intensely, and as I was about to start answering her questions the door bell rang, I froze like a rabbit trapped in a cars headlights "W Who's that I stammered" she grinned at me "How the hell should I know – and we won't know until you answer the door". "B B But I can't answer it like this" I managed to say. "Rubbish" she snapped "you totally fooled me, so go and answer the door.
My heart was in my mouth as I slowly walked to the door, a voice behind me quietly said "Susanna just act natural YOU look the same as me ---- a girl" then she spoiled it by adding "nearly". I straightened my back, thrusting my chest out, smiled the girlish smile I used when I was Susanna and opened the door. Shonali stood there; again I knew her as she was taking the same degree course and Kelly and me.

"Hi" she said smiling "is Kelly with you?" "Err yes" I managed to say "she's here". Kelly's hand flew to her mouth "Oh Shona" she exclaimed "I totally forgot we were going out for a quiet drink, I came to see how Steve was doing". Shonali looked around "well seeing as he's not here are we going for that drink then?" She looked at me and added "why doesn't your friend come as well make it a real girly night out?"
I looked at Kelly like a startled deer, totally ignoring me she replied "Oh great idea, I'd better introduce the two of you, Susanna this is my room mate Shonali; I'll just go to the loo while Susanna gets her handbag"
As my bedroom was next to the toilet we went that way together, Kelly came into my room, I was furious and whispered to her "I can't go out dressed like this everyone will see me for what I am" "Garbage" she responded "if I couldn't tell from 2 feet no one is going to even notice – now have you got a jacket and handbag." Absolutely terrified I nodded dumbly; part of me wanted to go out as Susanna the other part was absolutely terrified.

"Well" Kelly hissed "get them and I'll make sure you have every thing a girl needs. As if in a trance I went and got my short grey faux fur jacket; Kelly nodded "that’s ok, now for your handbag", I showed her my small selection of bags and she picked a black leather shoulder bag with a silver chain, she made sure I had everything a girl could want makeup, brush, purse, some tampons, (when I asked about those she said all girls carry a couple just in case, she had a few more in her handbag because she had just finished her period – too much information there) some perfume and tissues.
She left me totally panicking, then went and flushed the toilet passing my door she said to me "come on, its your big chance to go out on a girlie night, you'll be fine – Susanna, just watch how other girls act and copy them, remember smile a lot girls do when you are talking use your hands and touch others lightly because you're a girl you are allowed to act excited and just RELAX you're a knock out".

We went into the living room Kelly said to Shonali "Susanna couldn't decide on which handbag so I gave her the benefit of my fashion knowledge" they both laughed at that but Shonali agreed that the choice was ok for what I was wearing.
We went out, I was shitting bricks, absolutely terrified, but once I had calmed down and started to get used to being outside as Susanna with no one taking any notice of me I calmed down and started joining in the conversation, it was remarkable but once I relaxed I started to enjoy myself.
We got to a bar that not many students used; I think Kelly was involved in this so we didn't see a lot of people that may know the three of us.

We settled down with glasses of wine and carried on chatting away, I even went to the bar and bought a round of drinks – no one noticed at all. After a few glasses we were giggly; Shonali studied me for a few minutes then she casually mentioned "Susanna, you remind me of someone, but I just can't figure out who". I looked at Kelly with alarm and she steered the conversation away form me.
Then Shonali exclaimed "Steve, that who you remind me of Steve"………. She tailed off looking hard at me then with a note of amazement in her voice carried on "it IS Steve isn't it? My god you had me totally fooled"
Kelly looked shocked and touched Shonali's arm, "please don't tell anyone Shona, please, it's my fault Steve's dressed like this please, please I'm begging you".
Shonali looked at the two of us, touched Kelly on the arm then took my hands in both of hers saying quietly "I'm not about to tell anyone, anything, in fact I like Susanna's company and hope to see more of her". The both looked at me sitting wretchedly wondering what was going to happen next when Kelly said "well Susanna, what do you think? I was baffled by this "t,t,t,t,think" I stammered "think of what". Shonali grinned at me and said "you muffin, is Susanna going to come out to play with us regularly? Three girls have more fun than two". I was astounded "you mean you don't mind" Kelly grinned saying "mind what", I looked down and quietly said "you know about me – I mean me being a bloke"

The each took hold of my hands and stroking them Shonali said, "speaking for myself and I'm certain Kelly feels the same I don't mind in the slightest, you make a brilliant girl, the only reason I saw through you was some very subtle things that said to me you were not what I thought, but Kelly and I will soon get rid of your bad habits so no one will ever know – right Kell" Kelly smiled and said "right and she's got better legs than me"
"You're not wrong there" Shonali giggled.
And what did I do? I burst into tears; it was such a relief for my secret to be shared. The two of them came round the table with their arms around me comforting me just like a natural girl.
After I had cried myself out, Kelly said that we should go back to my place have a few more wines and plan a shopping day tomorrow, Shonali took me to the ladies, this was another first for me and I redid my makeup, Shonali kept saying she was sorry for upsetting me sniffling I told her that it was a relief for my secret to be out in the open and I thanked her for taking it so well, that set her off crying so we ended up in each others arms snivelling the door opened and Kelly came in looking for us and she ended up crying so we made a good threesome, finally we managed to stop crying and repaired our makeup, left the pub and headed back to my apartment stopping at an off-licence to get some wine as it was still early for us students we got a few bottles and some chocolate and nibbles.

We got to my place and we all went into the kitchen to put the nibbles into a bowl, chattering away happily, we settled down and Kelly went through my CD's to find some music, she remarked that I had the same taste in music as Shonali, Shonali squealed at this and went to look so soon we were talking about boy bands and different artists we both liked.
We talked and sipped wine, Shonali told me what had given me away, they were simple things that a girl is brought up not to do, using and carrying a handbag, using a purse, the way I looked at people was very much like a male, my hand gestures were masculine, clip on earrings little things like that.

She said that my looks were totally female except maybe my small Adams apple which while it was small and barely noticeable it was still there.
We were all sitting on the floor on cushions sipping wine and eating the nibbles, by now we were quite tipsy and giggly, the talk got around to my 'assets' both of them wanted to know what falsies I used and they were amazed when I explained that they were glued to my chest Kelly demanded that I show her, I protested that I simply couldn't when Shonali really surprised us both by whipping her top off followed by her bra saying "look Susanna we're all girls here, these are my boobies, Kelly looked in amazement shrugged her shoulders and off came her top. They both looked at me Shonali said "well", what could I do I took my halter to off exposing my (false) breasts.
They both inspected my chest which made me feel strange "can I touch them Susanna?" Kelly asked; "err – yes I suppose so" I stammered by now it was totally surreal; here I was a biological male wearing girls clothes with false breasts with two stunning natural girls both bare breasted and it felt totally normal, it made me really question my own sexuality as I was not aroused in the slightest by the sight of these wonderful breasts on display, jealous yes, but not sexually aroused
"They feel so real" Kelly remarked; Shonali added "they are warm, just like mine – feel mine Susanna" before I cold protest she took my hand and put them on her breasts, then onto my own breasts, she was right my boobs felt the same as hers.

Kelly looked at the clock "Oh, Oh" she said - looks like we are stopping here the night, the doors locked at our place; have you some nighties Susanna?"
"Err yes" I answered "right" Kelly declared lets get changed and turn this into a sleep over".
Totally dumbfounded I lead them to my bedroom and showed them the night wear I had.
Shonali bounced on my king sized bed "there's enough room for the three of us in this" she giggled, she selected a purple satin pyjamas, Kelly a pair of red sleep shorts and camisole top, I chose a black satin pair of pyjamas. Then to my amazement they just stripped off in front of me!
"Come on Susanna or else we'll be back at the wine before you!" Shonali laughed shaking my head in shock and awe at the sight of these two totally naked nymphs and I didn't feel a thing, not the slightest bit aroused; as I stripped off; they just stood there as naked as the day they were born, I stripped and my false vagina was subjected to the same inspection as my breasts.

"That is absolutely fantastic" Shonali announced. "It's so realistic" Kelly affirmed, she stood next to me, turned me to the mirror and asked Shonali "Shona can you tell the difference?
Shonali solemnly inspected the two of us from top to bottom then declared "nope you're identical we're just three girls here – how do you feel Susanna?".
"Feel, feel about what?" Shonali looked candidly at me and continued "You are a natural male – right?" I nodded "well", she continued "how do you feel with Kelly and me being naked?"

I smiled weakly and thought about this, as I was totally confused with my sexuality. Kelly put her arm around me and said "Susanna if this is too difficult for you, you don't have to answer, Shonali should never have asked that" as she gave Shonali a glare.
"No, no it's ok" I said "I need to talk about how I feel and you two are the only people I can talk to, the only people I trust". I had only known them a very short time but I really did trust these two.
They came over to me and we had a group hug, "take your time Susanna" Shonali whispered and for the second time that night apologised "I'm sorry I've upset you".
"You haven't upset me, it really is something I must confront" I took a deep breath and continued, "I have always cross dressed this is what me feel comfortable, as long as I can remember, when I came to uni and got my own place I found I can dress as Susanna as much as I want to, and to be honest the only time I wear male clothes is for lectures.
Back to your question when I saw you two naked I know I should have been aroused, but what I felt was 'one of the girls' and it thrilled me to be accepted as a girl, but it has made me question where I go from here" I was about to continue when Kelly said "Bed, that's where we go from here" I giggled gave her a friendly kiss on the cheek for giving me an escape route.

We went and took our makeup off, then went to bed, true to their word we all piled into the one bed, I felt nothing a man should feel being in bed with two beautiful girls, mind you I had my breast forms on and my false vagina holding me in, but there was no erection to hold in; I'm not sure if I was happy about this or worried.
We snuggled together and chatted for a while then I said that I would have to take my wig off, when I put it on the night stand they inspected my hair and informed me that from now on I needed to grow it until it was below my shoulders, but tomorrow they knew a hair salon that may be able to fit me in to get it styled in a more feminine style, maybe extensions until it grew. I was not too sure about that but was too tired to argue.
We chatted for a while then drifted off to sleep.

I woke up the next morning for any normal man it would have been a dream waking up between these two gorgeous girls, but to me these were my special girl friends, there was no sexual thoughts in my mind – but who is to say what is 'normal' to my mind I am perfectly normal.
I lay there considering the day to come; I was both very afraid of going out during the day as Susanna but intensely excited at the girlie day ahead; I was entirely in Kelly and Shonali's hands, I decided to do whatever they suggested --- within reason.

"Hi" a voice to my left murmured; Kelly was awake, "What time is it?" she asked, I peered at the clock "ten" I told her, "I'll go and phone my friend to see if she can fit you in, can you wake up Shona " she asked as she got out of bed.
Looking at Shonali sleeping she was absolutely beautiful, stunning how I wished I could be as beautiful as she was, especially her beautiful firm breasts and pert lush nipples which were peeping out of her pyjama top. (Again no feeling of arousal, just jealousy)
"Shona, Shona" I quietly said shaking her by the shoulder, her eyes fluttered open she smiled and stretched saying "Hi Susanna what a great nights sleep I've had – we'll have to do this more often"; "anytime" I answered.
Kelly came into the room saying "Come on you two sleepy heads I've got Susanna in for her hair at one, and Paula's got time to do extensions if we need to, I'm afraid I had to tell her about you but I really trust her so we will still have a few hours shopping" then as an afterthought she carried on "and you're getting your ears pierced as well"

Shona and I got out of bed, sorted out who was going to use the bathroom first and ended up all of us in there relieving ourselves, showering moisturising again when I sat down on the toilet I was subjected to and examination they were both amazed that I pee'd and wiped just like they did. I really did feel like one of the girls – and loved the feeling of closeness.
Next they raided my wardrobe which was quite extensive, and my bra and panties drawer.

We discovered that Kelly and me were exactly the same bra size and dress size, though I was an inch taller, Shonali was a bra size below me but I found a bra that was tight on me so I had not used it, while it was not a perfect fit it would do.
Kelly rifled through my wardrobe and decided to wear the black leather mini skirt that I wore last night, she paired this with a pink 'Love Child' T shirt, over a white camisole while I did not have big feet at a size 6 they were bigger than both of theirs so they had to wear the shoes they had on last night.
Shona decided on a black and gold patterned mini dress with black leggings; while I selected a denim mini skirt black camisole and a sheer black chiffon blouse I also had nude tights and black leather boots with a 3" heel, we had a light breakfast then picked our jackets and handbags and were ready for the off.
As I got to the door I hesitated, Shonali put her arm around my waist and whispered, "don't worry, you look great and once we get your hair, nails done and ears pierced you'll be prefect, just listen to the two of us if something you do is not quite right, we'll tell you, now YOU are a sexy girl, so back straight chest out and show those boobs to the world".
Grinning I did as I was told and off we went.

They kept on giving me hints how to act and carry myself now I was a girl, little things that they have grown up with, they passed onto me for my crash course in being a real girl, by the time we had reached the bus stop I was getting comfortable as what I was beginning to think was really me, this thought stayed with me all day.
We arrived at the jewellers to get my ears pierced, not just the one piercing but they talked me into three, two on each ear lobe and one near the top of each ear, we chose a pair of heart shaped studs, a pair of plain gold studs for the top piercing's and a pair of flower shaped studs for the other piercing in my ear lobes, I also had an instruction sheet on taking care of my ears until they healed.

Next to the hair salon, where Kelly introduced me to Paula, I sat in the chair and took my wig off, my dark hair was just above my shoulders, it was quite thick, Paula ran her fingers through and Kelly and Shonali discussed what style they thought I should have, listening to them I realised that my secret was safe with Paula and I really liked the way Paula treat me just like any other client especially with the need for me to look male, this was because each time Kelly or Shona mentioned a style Paula would say that its not possible as it is too feminine and could not be made to look masculine.

But there was one style I particularly liked a shaped page boy cut styled so the back was below my shoulders which Paula had already told Kelly was too feminine, as it needed extensions and high lites to look as it should. I interrupted them and pointed to the long pageboy cut, "I really like this one; I think it would frame my face well". Paula agreed but warned me it was a really feminine cut impossible to make masculine; I thought for a second then stunned them all by announcing "it doesn't matter because I have decided to live as Susanna full time" all three let out a gasp Kelly looked concerned and said "don't rush into this it’s a big decision" I smiled at the three of them and continued "I know that, but the very fact that I have two wonderful girlfriends like you two even for such a short time, has made me understand that I won't be alone going through the next few months – at least I hope so" I finished lamely "Of course you won't be alone" Kelly and Shonali assured me giving me a hug, "the two of us will always be there for you". Make that three as I go out with these two at times" Paula said "it's a brave thing you are doing; really think about it before I start styling -------- now are you sure about the style?" Now I had decided to be Susanna full time it felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders, "yes I'm absolutely certain" I answered.
Right you two go shopping or something, Susanna will be ready in a couple of hours, Obediently Kelly and Shona said their goodbyes and I was left to the tender mercies of Paula, she smiled at me, saying "to celebrate your new life as one of the superior sex we'll give you a free manicure and pedicure to get rid of those horrid false nails!

As I settled back in the salon I realise that I have probably made one of the most important decisions of my life, and being a programming geek started to make a mental list of what I need to do to start my new life and exactly how far do I want to take it. I would have to talk my list it through with the girls to see if I have missed anything.

Do I continue with this story? Your comments and suggestions are very welcome.

up
121 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Please Go On

littlerocksilver's picture

Yes, please do.

Portia

The greatest gift...

Andrea Lena's picture

...having friends who will walk along with her! Thank you!

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

I have both hands up in the

I have both hands up in the air, not to surrender, but rather to vote twice. Yes, please continue the story.

Please do

Dahlia's picture

Once again it is nice to read a clean story. Needless to say I'm a bit of a prude and do not get aroused by trash so this story suites me fine. please continue on and I'll continue to read and enjoy it.

Two more hands in the air!

You kinda sorta need to continue this story cause you opened with the girls shopping wearing different outfits than what they are wearing at the end. You gotta get us back to the beginning! Just sayin'

Danielle True

In Time and Space so to Speak

Christina H's picture

Hi Danielle

It took me some time to see where you meant, it's the way I wrote it, the start where they got off the bus is the present, then
I started into the story of how they got there, with hind sight I should have put in a 'this is how it all started' to indicate that
the story proper starts here.

The second time they went shopping in different outfits was set in the past when Susanna first started out on her odyssey.
If that makes sense?

Yes

More please great start

Oh YES please do

Renee_Heart2's picture

Continue with this story so much to be told so little time :).

I'm glad Susanne confided in Kelly she was just what Susanne needed. Not to mention Shonal and Paula. All of them will help Susanne become a REAL girl and I hope she DOES go all the way with her transition. As I feel she needs too do it for her self and start the hormones to get REAL breast and a feminine shape.

I'm glad Susanne had a good time and has 3 good friends she can confide in and talk things through with she is going to need that.

I'm sorry to hear about Susaanne's parents but in a way it gave her a way to be her self.

Love Samantha Renee Heart