A Friend in Need Part 8

Printer-friendly version

A Friend in Need
Part 8. Tony's Story I

This is the story from Tony's point of view, it starts before the change when Tony was Christina, goes through the change when Tony and Christina become each other and carries on with Tony now fully a 6' male starting out on his new life. There is a lot of the content of the other stories but seen from the new Tony's point of view.

I will try to keep the different genders and changes to the protagonists as simple as I can,
If you have not read the rest of the episodes of this it may not make a lot of sense but may stand alone as a story

Before The Change

After I had put the idea to Tony, I held my breath wondering if soon I would be out of this very feminine body I had lived in for the past 48 years, but which I had recently grown to resent.

I could see Tony was wondering if what I said was real or was I totally crazy, the enticement of looking twenty years younger was real, in fact everything I offered him was real I could do it – thanks to my maternal grandmother who taught me the way to accomplish this.

As I had wanted to change for a while now I had all of the items I needed to make the potion all that was missing was someone willing to change bodies and the drops of their blood to activate the potion, now this was so close I could taste if, feel what it would be like to be Tony, a 6' tall well muscled virile MAN.

With the potion I could make 3 changes to each body, I had already decided what changes I would give to Tony should he become Christina, these were perfect legs (I always felt that mine left a lot to be desired) the second was a perfect body not prone to putting weight on (what woman would not want this) and finally perfect skin, not prone to severe aging, she would age but still be beautiful.

As for the changes I was going to make when, or should I say if I became Tony was first a perfect muscled toned body, second a 9" long dick that could ejaculate several times during a love session and finally I would not be prone to baldness! (How vain is that).

"Tony" I sweetly said, "I can really do this, go home and have a good think about it". He looked at me and I stared back at him giving him the full force of my big blue eyes, "Yeh" he thoughtfully said, "I'll let you know in the morning".

I smiled at him and kissing him on the cheek whispered "You would have everything you have ever dreamed about a very feminine body, looking 28, but remember you would also have the reproductive system of a 28 year old".
He looked excited at this, "You mean I could actually get pregnant" he questioned, I nodded "if you forget to take your contraception pill you most certainly can"

"What about functioning as you,” he asked, "you know the daily things". I looked at him seriously, "when we change, when we wake up you will have all my memories, these will be the main memories you have Christina's friends will naturally be your friends you will know Christina's daily routine, how to dress, put your make up on, work, everything that I do, you will do, you will have all Christina's mannerisms, likes, dislikes" I paused to carry for a second and carried on "Tony's memories will be in the background you will always know that once you were Tony and you can access these memories but you must make a conscious effort to do so as Christina's persona will be yours".

I deliberately used ‘when we change’ and Christina in the explanation to get him to realise he would possess this ultra feminine body, hoping it would tip his decision.
"So it would be the same for you" he queried "more of less" I told him, which was a bit of a half-truth as I would be able to access my old memories easier then Tony as Christina.

So we left it at that I kissed him on the cheek as he left and he said he would get back to me the next day.
So I went and changed my clothes into something more feminine and sexy (but not exaggeratedly so) put my make up on and went through to the bar to relieve Celia – one of my barmaids; wondering if I would be doing this for much longer.

The night was quite slow so I had a lot of time to ponder how I got to feel like I feel now, my first marriage was a bit of a disaster, the best part of it being that I got two wonderful kids Kerry and Michael, my bastard husband cheated of me which made me feel inadequate as a woman.

This had carried on with other relationships, I knew I was quite attractive but because I was only 5' tall and blonde men always thought I was a sex toy and bimbo, so I began to feel angry.

The final straw was with Jim (who had just dumped me for a younger woman) this made me feel old! For gods sake I was only 48 and better looking than usual for women of this age, so now I felt inadequate as a woman, angry that men saw me as a bimbo and old also as each time a man had left me the woman he left me for was taller than me so from loving being small delicate and feminine I started to resent it.

However I was not sure that I wanted to be a man for the rest of my life but as I had done a lot of internet research I knew that there were more men wanting to become a woman however there were some women and some very attractive women who wanted to be a man, so the germ of a plan was planted in my mind.

My initial plan was if Tony agreed to the change I would then really sample what it's like to be a man, to see how I enjoyed it, if I didn't think I could survive as a man I would then search for a attractive woman and become a woman again however a taller woman preferably a model or something similar, my research found that in general there were a few women who were dissatisfied with their life even though they looked fabulous; - this was plan A!

The night passed very slowly, finally I got rid of the last of the customers locked up and went through into the living accommodation. I had a drink to wind down then went upstairs; as I undressed I wondered how much longer I would be wearing skirts and dresses, sexy underwear, high heels (never less than 3") and make up. Hopefully, I thought not for much longer.

Going into the bathroom I took my make up off put on my night serum moisturiser and the pink satin nightdress gathered below my breasts, spaghetti straps, reaching to just above my knees, again I wondered how much longer I would be wearing such a garment. As I went to bed my mind was in overdrive and it took ages to get to sleep.

The next morning I got up as usual, carried out my morning routine, namely toilet, douche, shower (not wetting my hair), body lotion, moisturiser, hand cream, tablets (contraception pill, iron & folic acid, multi vitamin)
Into the bedroom pick out what I was going to wear, make up, hair, get dressed, perfume and finally decide what jewellery I was going to wear, a check in the mirror to make sure I was perfect then down to start the day.
God how much I pray that Tony wants to change so I wouldn't have to go through all this for much longer.

The morning dragged on until about 10 when my mobile rang – it was Tony! "Hi Chrissie here" I chirruped sounding more cheerful than I felt, what was the answer he was going to give me? "Hi Chrissie, I've been thinking and" he paused "and what" I prompted him "oh when can we change" he asked.

A huge grin spread over my face "are you absolutely sure?" I pushed him; this is for life for you. "I am 100% certain" he responded. I thought for a moment and told him tonight once the pub had closed, I told him to come over later in the afternoon as we have a lot to go over before the change.

We rang off, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" I shouted with unconcealed glee tonight is the last night as a woman, tomorrow when I wake I will be a strong, tall virile MAN, tomorrow the new Christina will be getting ready for the day.

I shot upstairs and laid out a skirt I knew the new Christina would most certainly wear tomorrow, it was stretch faux leather figure hugging, tight and incredibly sexy, coupled to a tight top he would most certainly want to feel special and feminine on his first day as a woman and I would certainly point him in that direction.

My next task was to make to potions that would change out lives, first the herbs and assorted items to start the potion; this was the same for both of us.
Next the incantations that would make the desired changes, this is where things changed so the two potions were carefully measured into marked bottles one for the male to female change (Tony to Chrissie) one for the female to male change (me to Tony).
I was very careful making the incantations, as I certainly did not want ANY mistakes, as soon I would have the body and life I wanted and of course Tony would have the body and life he desired.

So once all this was done I made a list of what we had to talk about before the change, because once the change happened there would be no change for Tony, he would be Christina for ever.

I carried on working but my mind was just not focussed of my tasks, but I managed ok, about three in the afternoon Tony arrived and we got down to details I explained in depth what would happen during prior to the transformation explaining that for some reason my change to Tony takes longer than Tony's change to me, we had to put 5 drops of blood into the potions then we had to both drink the potions more or less at the same time and within an hour of the blood being added. Tony nodded his understanding.

Next we talked about our banking details, when it was all worked out Tony had slightly more than I had, but I had the business so the new Christina had the chance of improving her financial situation. Personally I didn't care, as I would have the body I desired.

I went and opened up the pub and worked until Celia came on for her shift, I went through had something to eat and we talked some more, as this evening was my night off I showed Tony where his room was and was fully aware of him as he enjoyed the sight of me tight skirt showing off my cute butt and the figure hugging top emphasising my waist and breasts. I grinned up at him saying "you'll be wearing this tomorrow, so you can see how it looks now"

We settled down and watched a 'chick flick' Tony smiled at me and said, "I'll probably appreciate this better tomorrow". As I wiped a tear from my eye I responded, "you better believe it.

I went through to help Celia clear the last of the stragglers from the bar and I was saying goodbye to Celia about 11:30 my stomach was doing somersaults for tomorrow I would be male.

I locked up and went through to the living room, Tony was waiting, we went through the procedure again and arranged for me to phone him when I was in bed and we were ready to drink the potions.

"Now for the blood letting" I joked, we pricked our thumbs and each of up dripped the 5 drops into the bottle, Tony's turned deep pink and mine a deep blue, we looked at each other for a second before I said "well Christina lets go and get changed" he grinned at me "that’s fine by me Tony, see you in the morning".

We went upstairs and I started getting ready for bed thinking to myself that this would be the last time I would be performing this ritual, get undressed, make up off, skin cleansed, night repair serum on.

I was sleeping in the spare bedroom, Tony was in my bedroom, so when he (soon SHE) woke everything was there for him, make up etc.
I also laid out clothes for tomorrow the tight skirt, green silk tunic top, bra, thong, barely black hold up stockings, 4" black patent mules and a 3" wide black patent belt to show off The new Christina's waist.

We passed on the landing me heading for the spare room, Tony for my old room, a got into the spare bed, thinking that the cotton sheets were rough, the satin sheets Tony would go to sleep on were totally different lovely and soft.

I picked up my pink smart phone thinking that tomorrow this would no longer be mine, and phoned Tony in the next bedroom; he answered and after reminding him that the potion tastes foul we drank the whole lot, we just had time to say goodnight when I started feeling drowsy and soon I was fast asleep.

I slowly woke up realised it was the next day and realised that it had WORKED I was now a MAN, I felt my chest and found a pair of hard pectoral muscles, no soft feminine breasts as I ran my fingers through my body hair I had such a surge of happiness, I brought my hands out from under the sheets and inspected my male hands and fingers, they were broad and looked strong as did my wrist and muscled arms.

I flung the bed clothes back and sat on the side of the bed, looking down my male body, so different to the delicate feminine body I have just left, a washboard stomach long well muscled legs with a covering of hair my feet were large and broad, and between my legs, I stared with absolute delight at my manhood, as it was relaxed it was about 4" long about 2" in diameter with a fine set of balls and a bush of pubic hair.

I stood up and relished my height, after being 5' tall it felt wonderful then I had the urge for the toilet and a shiver went through me thinking that this would be the first time I would use the toilet standing up, quietly I went to the toilet as I certainly didn't want the new Christina know I was awake, my thoughts were all over the place.

Tony's thoughts were foremost slotting into place so I could function as a man; my old Christina thoughts slowly receded into the background where I could easily access them.
To my shock I realised that Tony was head over heels in love with Christina (this could prove awkward as while Christina regarded Tony as a good friend she did not see him as a long term prospect) I had to sort this out in my head.

Going back to my bedroom I saw it was just after nine in the morning I had an hour before Christina expected me downstairs.
Back I the room I sat on the bed and thought about Christina, her pert breasts, full luscious lips, womanly hips and dreamy bubble butt, these thoughts caused a wonderful stirring in my loins, my new penis started to harden - the feeling was stupendous.

Oh God as it hardened it felt amazing, I gently stroked my rod, which responded to my ministrations making it even harder, then I imagined Christina doing the same to me and MAN did that make my new dick rampant.

I fell back onto the bed and started to really wank myself dreaming it was Christina's small delicate hand doing this to me, or even her luscious full kissable lips Ohhhhh I groaned as I suddenly felt a tightening of my balls and my seed spurted all over my chest GOD, that was intense so, so, intense and to my mind far superior to a woman's orgasm.

I imagined bringing Christina to multiple orgasms and my member was ready for more action, my hand moved up and down my magnificent shaft the feeling was stupendous, I imagined thrusting in and out of Christina's gorgeous body, imagining her whimpering and writhing against my hard male body, feeling her breasts, kissing her luscious lips sucking her nipples, these thoughts flooded my testosterone pumped shaft into overdrive and again I spurted cum all over my stomach and chest.

Panting I got my thoughts together as my manhood slowly shrank. One thing was abundantly clear and that was I was really going to enjoy my new sex, really, really enjoy!!!!!!
I looked at the clock and to my surprise it was a quarter to ten! What I thought was minutes had passed was actually 45 wow male orgasms distort time.

I got showered, shaved and got dressed boxers, socks, jeans and 'T' shirt, brown slip on moccasins– this took no time at all as opposed to when I was a woman. Before I put the 'T' on I admired my sculptured torso really pleased with it – I hoped Chrissie gets a chance to run her fingers over it (this brought another stirring in my loins). I thought to myself, I am going to have to get my feelings for Christina under control, or I may do something I would regret.

I went quietly downstairs and headed for the kitchen, Christina was at the sink unaware of my presence she was listening to the local radio, singing and shaking her gorgeous pert bum, she had on the clothes I had laid out for her last night, the tight faux leather skirt which moulded to he pert bum cheeks the stockings 4" patent mules, tight figure hugging green silk tunic nipped into her waist with the broad black patent belt, taking all this in I felt another stirring.

Chrissie must have sensed I was there because she turned gave a little shriek and ran across to fling her arms around my neck kissing me all over my face crying "thank you, thank you, thank you" giving me a really big kiss on the lips, as our lips were pressed together her lips opened and I could not help it I slipped my tongue between her lips, to my amazement she responded and our tongues entwined, the kiss lasted for a while and needless to say I had a rampant erection which she must have felt as she wriggled her pelvis against me. The electricity between us both was palpable if I could sense it Christina most certainly feel it.

After we separated Chrissie looked flustered and stammered "Tea and a Bacon sandwich?" "Yeh, that'll do fine" I answered, "What am I being thanked for" I asked, she beamed a BIG SMILE at me and chirruped "for giving me this beautiful, gorgeous, feminine little body – I absolutely adore it".
I looked at her appreciatively saying "you look good really good". "Thank you kind sir" she responded "a girl has to look her best".
I looked appreciatively at her and told her "and thank you for giving me this body" my erection subsiding.

While she was doing the tea and sandwich she said, "I've been thinking and seeing as your house is going to be empty soon why don't you stay here" she looked at me pleadingly giving me the full force of her beautiful big blue eyes. "Oh and while I remember I've told Ann that you are Tony's nephew also called Tony who's here to look after things for old Tony he smiled at me saying "and how did you explain your fabulous looks? And as far as staying here I'll think about it".

As she finished the sandwich she said "Jane and I are getting our nails done I'd better get a move on else I'll be late with that she was past me and flying upstairs.

I had finished my sandwich when she was back down stairs and absolute vision of beauty, tight pink top with a sweetheart neckline which showed the curve of her breasts, the same skirt diamond patterned stockings black ankle strap shoes with a towering heel, she had her handbag and coat over her arm.

"Christina" I stammered "you look absolutely gorgeous" she smiled coyly turned and slipped her jacket on, it was cream ¾ with wide sleeves, she slipped the hood up and the fur perfectly framed her face with bangs of blond hair whispering around her cheeks.
"Chrissie" I started "I've got a favour to ask you" she looked at me wistfully "Tony' after giving me this beautiful body – I'll do anything for you, anything" she said the second anything in a voice dripping in desire.

I didn't answer her but walked towards her and slip my arms around her tiny waist; her arms slid around my neck her face tilted up and her lips half opened in invitation. I kissed her, feeling her respond, her body moulded to mine, my hands slid down to hold her firm, pert buttocks she moaned and is anything clung closer to me, I slid my tongue across her lips and she responded by opening her lips and her small female tongue played with my larger male one, the feeling of taking and being in control was amazing, empowering.
I realised that this feeling comes natural to a man, where a woman naturally gives herself.

We parted and I gently ran my fingers through her hair, she snuggled into me her perfume was wonderful a mixture of Estee Lauder Beautiful perfume, floral shampoo, and conditioner all erotic to my new male body. "You are gorgeous" I whispered. She smiled up at me as we separated, she checked her make up looked at me and said "in answer to you earlier question I told Ann it was this very expensive moisturiser that really suits my skin.

She passed me and to my surprise slipped her arms around my neck and deeply kissed me, I started to respond when she broke away, picking her keys up she said "there's a spare set of keys on the table – oh and you better clean the lipstick off your mouth, you don't wear it now, I do. We'll talk later OK?" faced with the whirlwind that was Christina all I could do was nod dumbly.

I was totally confused by my feelings, as a man, as Tony I was smitten by Christina, when we kissed like 5 minutes ago, it was a dream come true for Tony.
However as I said earlier Christina saw me as just a good friend no long term relationship for us – according to Chrissie.

It was hard for me to comprehend that eleven hours ago the person in the small, sexy, ultra feminine body had been a man, now as Christina (s)he was actually relishing his new body. I shook my head, rounded up the dogs picked up the keys she had left and went out, I spent the rest of the day sorting my old house out telling anyone who asked the cover story Chrissie had concocted.

After a few hours most of my clothes had been sorted into piles for the charity shops, in my new body, very little fitted me and there were not many fashionable clothes for a man of my age.

I went to the charity shops dropped off the bags and picked up the stuff to make a chicken casserole for supper. I had the casserole in the oven and was going over some papers for selling my house when Chrissie came in, I had never noticed when I had been Chrissie but she's like a whirlwind always rushing.

"Chrissie, we have to talk" I started, "Ok" she responded "but I'm going to have to get changed – something smells lovely" I've done a casserole for supper I explained then we had a discussion about who does what while I was staying with her, then she shot up stairs to get changed.

I had lost my nerve so to gather my thoughts I took the dogs for a short walk, when I got back she was in the kitchen her pert bum encased in a pair of skin tight jeans paired with a white silk top and 4" black mules my heart cried out for her – but I couldn't lust for her, we'll both get hurt.

"Right" she said "what do you want to talk about" I sat on the sofa and started apologising for taking advantage of her that morning.

I never got far into my prepared spiel when she jumped down my throat!
Saying that no one took advantage of anyone; she was getting very worked up, so I tried to calm her down by putting my arms around her but she pummelled me in the chest screaming at me then she burst into tears and I managed to wrap my arms around her to stop her hitting me, she tried to knee me in a delicate place so I had to stop her doing that then she tried to bite me, by now I had run out of ways of restraining her so I did the only thing possible I clamped my lips on hers.

She fought for a while and then started responding to the kiss, soon we were kissing deeply it was not long before our hands were roaming over each others body, she broke away and asked me to let her go, I said I would if she had calmed down.
Christina assured me that she had so I let her go and she then proceeded to give me a lecture that there were no taking advantage none at all, she wanted to kiss as much as I did and she could feel the attraction between us and even though we both had memories of what sex in our new bodies were like she wanted more than this (so did I).

I considered this and smiled down at her, put my arms around her small waist, she in turn slid her hands up over my shoulders looked up at me and licked those luscious lips very suggestively, gently we kissed then I kissed her face, neck, hair Christina moaned and purred in pleasure, moved slightly to give me access to her bountiful breasts.

The feeling when I cupped that gorgeous fleshy orb of womanhood, I gently massaged her rock solid nipples between my thumb and forefinger while she moaned and writhed against me, my erection was enormous, so big it was painful, when she started to rub my prick through my jeans I moaned in ecstasy and a little pain as my rampant manhood tried to get even harder.

To be continued………………………..

up
79 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Tony Tony Tony, you're being such a guy!

(Giggles). Yes, new Tony's prospective is just as interesting, but I'm still jealous of Christina! lol! Loving Hugs Talia