A Friend in Need Part 9

Printer-friendly version

A Friend in Need
Part 9. Tony's Story II

This continues with the story but from the man's point of view Tony (who used to be Christina) is coming to terms with the feelings a man has, especially where there is a beautiful woman but the feelings are at first confusing to him! As he used to be in the beautiful body he now lusts after.

As I gently kissed Christina's beautiful lips I thought about what she had just said about how we both feel, and she has hit the nail right on the head.
We both have memories of sex in our new bodies BUT I certainly want to feel what it's like to make love as a man, and it seems Chrissie feels the same way in her new body.
As we continued to kiss the passion started to rise as her hand went on rubbing my now rampant cock it seemed like it wanted to get even larger so much so it HURT. I never realized that an erection can hurt that much

I cupped her beautiful firm yet yielding breasts, they turned me on even more, when I used to have them; I knew they turned men on, but now in my new male body just feeling them, gently playing with her diamond hard nipples was so damn erotic I nearly came in my pants!

Christina, pulled away from our passionate kisses I tried to pull her back towards my lips but she simply slid down my, I then realized what she was going to do, the thought of those dainty little fingers on my throbbing shaft nearly made me come there and then, I didn't think she would be able to go all the way round my rampant manhood with her tiny hand but the thought of her trying made me light headed.

As she slid down my body onto her knees I reluctantly had to stop fondling those sumptuous breasts and content myself with stroking her golden silky hair.

She started to unzip me, I noticed with great care, gently she eased my jeans down and released my rampant manhood from the constraint of my boxers, for a second she was still and I thought she had changed her mind, then I felt her finger nails run the length of my engorged dick I gave a little moan and felt my cock quiver under her ministrations, she then seemed to smell my manhood; as if deciding what to do, her hand tried to circle me but as I thought I was too big, so the next thing I felt was both her delicate soft hands around my shaft, the feeling was amazing my balls tightened and I was afraid I was going to spoil everything by a premature ejaculation!!!!

I closed my eyes to savor the feeling when I felt her kiss the tip of my shaft OH GOD! Did that feel good I moaned as I quivered under her ministrations she kissed then licked the head of my rampant manhood, I moaned her name out loud.
The next thing her gorgeous lips were around my shaft THIS WAS HEAVEN tentatively she started to take all of my shaft into her mouth, sucking and licking; in my new male state this was more than I could take, I was in sensory overload I cried her name out loud which seemed to spur her on; then my balls tensed my shaft took on a mind of its own and I reached the most earth shattering climax I had ever had, it was intense, really a primeval thing so basic and of the minute I shuddered as my cum exploded into her loving mouth, she took in every drop and then after my climax had subsided started licking my slick shaft.

I pulled her up to her feet and kissed her with such passion it scared me, I wanted this woman so badly I had totally forgotten that yesterday I was in that female body now I wanted it but in a totally different way, I wanted my shaft deep inside her lovely little pussy.

As we kissed I held onto her pert womanly bum then my hands started roaming all over her body, touching exciting and stimulating this wonderful female "God Christina you are amazing – now it's your turn" I wanted her so much it hurt.

Much to my surprise she gave a squeal "look at the time, I've got 15 minutes to open up and all I want to do is to go to bed with you" she gave the cutest pout and finished off "it's just not fair"

To say that broke the spell is putting it mildly chuckling I let her go and we both started giggling. "Can you get the bar ready for opening" she asked; "Yes, I think so but what are you going to do?" I asked her.

Instead of answering she wiggled out of her tight jeans, took my hand and put it over her pussy – she was soaking; I traced the lips of her pussy through her thong noticing that she trembled as I did so. I was nearly consumed with lust but just as I was starting to enjoy feeling her soaking wet pussy she jumped up and scampered upstairs holding her jeans up with one hand.

I sat there shaking my head in amazement at this little tornado that is Christina she is amazing a bundle of energy (I never realized that I was like this, seeing my old self from the viewpoint of another person was interesting to say the least)

I went into the bar and got everything ready for opening up and just before 4 I heard her come downstairs, she bounded into the bar holding her makeup bag, my mouth just hung open in absolute astonishment.

SHE LOOKED RED HOT!!!!!!!! She was perfectly made up, in a sultry yet stylish way, skin tight black leather pants – and I mean skin tight, a tight figure hugging stretch velvet V necked top, a gold belt displayed her tiny waist and 4" gold mules she had over this a sheer knit cardigan with a waterfall hemline (which hid nothing, just accentuated the whole package) completed this vision of loveliness.

My mouth hung open I told her she looked fantastic which she seemed to take in her stride – as most women do, even recent converted women!

The pub opened and she pulled me a pint I sat and chatted away to her, as the place filled Chrissie was being ogled by all of the men in the bar some openly, others were a bit more discreet, mind you she was spectacular. I thought that Tony for his first day as a woman would want to be sexy but WOW was she doing this in style. And I in my new male body was filled with lust for her!

I met a few people who I knew when I was 62, I stuck to the story that I was here to look after old Tony's affairs until the house etc. was sold everyone seemed to buy this and treat me as a normal guy.

I went through the back to wait for Chrissie and check on the supper about half an hour later Chrissie came through god she still looked like a dream.

I asked if she was hungry, she looked at me with undisguised lust and whispered "only for you" I went to her and she slid into my arms her hands wrapped around my neck and we gently kissed, I kissed her face, eyes, nose, chin and finally those luscious full lips, the taste of her lipstick was intoxicating mixed with the scent of her perfume, her shampoo, conditioner and her woman scent I loved this aroma and it will remain with me for the whole of my life.

My manhood was rigid so when she whispered for me to take her to bed I was happy to fulfill her wishes, I picked her up in my arms surprising her but her arms draped around my neck, I carried her easily up the stairs into her bedroom – or as she said - now, it's our bedroom.

I gently lowered her so he feet were on the floor, our kissing became more passionate, our tongues snaking around each others, she pulled up my T shirt I moved so she could take it off, she ran her fingers over my chest and stomach snuffling and kissing me the feeling in my groin was intense my manhood was truly rampant the only thing on my mind was to not only make love to Christina but to really pleasure her.

As she kissed my nipples she commented on my 'silly man nipples' unable to resist I started to undress this vision of sexy womanhood.
I slipped her cardigan off belt next then her stretch velvet top, marveling at the way her hair cascaded over her slim shoulders, her tight leather pants gave me some problems so impatiently she helped me, kicking her shoes off in the process.

Before we fell onto the bed she got my trousers and boxers off as we fell onto the bed she was only wearing her bra and thong (not for much longer) my rampant manhood pressed against her cute feminine belly, she moaned and shuddered, I removed her bra and her gorgeous breasts were now loose, while I kissed these mounds of womanhood I removed her thong, she helped by lifting her hips off the bed.

After these were off I cupped her moist warm pussy in one hand fondling her breasts with the other and teasing her rock hard nipples with my tongue, in between kissing her.
She was writhing and moaning, every so often her body shuddered with orgasms; her hand was caressing my rampant shaft, my balls kept clenching and my dick quivered, seemingly with a mind of its own.
Chrissie was now moaning and writhing grinding herself into me "Pleeeeese Tony I want you inside me----- Pleeeeese oh Pleeeeese" she begged.

This for the both of us was a seminal moment, I remember what it was like as a woman, I really know what Christina underneath me is going through, the mini orgasms that are racking her body the feeling of wanting she is going through I used to feel like this.

Now as my rampant manhood gently slid up the inside of her satin smooth thighs sending a shiver through her body in my fully aroused male state I desire her more than anything I have ever known, I have the need to possess her I want to feel her pussy around my shaft cocooning my wonderful dick in her moist warm body, my balls are tight with anticipation and as her delicate fingers find my shaft I know she is submitting to me I know, more that the whole of today that I am now, a really and truly a virile man about to make love to his beautiful pliant woman.

The moment I slid my shaft into her she moaned and shuddered as another orgasm washed over her as I slowly slid into her very receptive body she moaned and panted I looked down at her beautiful face the feeling of power was immense my balls touched her and she half opened her eyes I found myself drowning in those beautiful blue eyes.
"Oh God" she moaned, "this is heaven, pure heaven" as she started to grind her hips into me.

I started to pump in and out of her luscious body, slowly at first then we built up a rhythm, Christina was writhing and moaning panting and squealing, her legs were now around my thighs and she was clawing at my back; as a thundering orgasm hit this delectable woman underneath me she screamed arched her back and clung to me, the feeling of power going through me was unbelievable, I was in control, I was giving my old body multiple orgasms, I was driving the pace, in short I WAS A MAN and I absolutely loved it!!!!!!!!

Then I felt a violently strong urge deep in my balls, my very being I had to cum, it was so primeval it took over all my being my whole body was now geared to ejaculating as soon as I could, Chrissie sensed this and started matching her rhythm to my faster pumping just at I was about to cum she somehow clamped my rampant huge dick with her vaginal muscles, that was it for me I started Cumming!
It seemed to me that my body was hosing my seed into her warm welcoming pussy, then Chrissie hit her orgasm and from the way she writhed, thrashed, bucked, screamed, bit and clawed me it was a big one.

Finally my orgasm stopped, I have never felt so drained in my life, I never realized a male orgasm does this to a man, I couldn't help it I collapsed on the small body underneath me all thoughts of keeping m now considerable weight off the had disappeared – I was totally spent.
After a few minutes my senses started to return to something like normal and I realized that my whole weight was on this beautiful, delicate body underneath me, I started to move but Christina held onto my shoulders nibbling my ear and whispering in a dreamlike voice "don't move darling please don't move I want you inside me as long as possible".

I took some weight on my elbows and looked down at her, she had her eyes closed a look of contentment on that beautiful face.
Looking at her I felt a wave of love, but I had to push it to one side as I knew from being her that while she saw me as a good friend husband material I was not. I finally slipped out of her loving pussy's embrace, she moved and I scooped her into my arms stroking and caressing her bringing her back to earth as she put it, but this was causing a stirring in my loins, but this was nipped in the bud as her stomach gave an almighty gurgle which totally messed up the moment.

We both looked at each other and dissolved into fits of giggling. All I said was, “I take it you’re hungry.”
This started a pillow fight which now I was the stronger I easily won, as I had her pinned to the bed when she asked me to stay until the New Year, spend it with her family (my old family), I promised her that I would think about it after all in my new male body the thought of living with such a beautiful woman for the next six weeks really appealed to me I was going to start, foreplay again when GURGLE her stomach went off again.

Grinning I told her that I would get supper finished while she had a shower. (A woman has to clean up a lot more than we men after a sex session) I trotted to the bathroom to clean up, washing my dick and balls thinking how much I enjoyed having one of these, far better than being a woman.
I got dressed went down stairs and set the table ready for her reappearance, wondering what sexy outfit she would be wearing when she came downstairs.

Dressed conservatively in black slacks and sweet little yellow top she came into the dining room, she went to the fridge took out a bottle of Champagne, passed to me to open I poured two glasses and we toasted to our new lives.

She asked me if I had any regrets and I could truthfully tell her that I had none whatsoever, we spoke about why I wanted to change, when I told her my reasons she was quiet for a while then chirruped "Well I'm glad, because I absolutely adore this small, delicate, delightful, feminine body you have given me; even though you had grown to hate it" We sat in silence for a while until it was time for her to get ready for work, so while she changed, I cleared the table and filled the dishwasher also put the food on for the pool teams.

She came down a vision in blue absolutely perfectly made up, she could have been off the front cover of a magazine, "wish me luck" she said as she kissed me on the cheek, I patted her pert bum and told her she didn't need luck.

So as she went to work I checked over the bank details for the two of us to make sure that everything was accounted for and no one would loose too much. As the evening dragged on I found that before the change Tony had not included the value of his car so now I was a good 30 grand up on the deal, which didn't seem fair on the new Chrissie, as I absolutely knew she would argue about splitting the money between the two of us (he's a woman now and women always argue). I devised a cunning plan to make her accept the money.

About midnight I opened a bottle of her favorite wine (Chablis) and had two glasses ready, I poured them and took mine to the sofa to wait for her, about 5 minutes passed and she came through, I pointed out the wine which she picked up and flopped down next to me, it felt so natural slipping my arm around her and feeling her snuggling into me.

As I expected when I told her about the money she flatly refused to take any part of it, so I gave her an ultimatum I would sell the car and buy a banger to run around in, I would also stay until the New Year as she wanted me to AND I would buy her that dress she coveted which she had seen when she browsed Harrods on line store – then we would split the money!

Needless to say she ranted and raved about me blackmailing her, instead of arguing I just watched her and sipped my wine, eventually she fell silent and begrudgingly agreed.
Then I dropped another bombshell on her (while I was ahead) I asked her when Jane and her were going Christmas shopping and suggested they went on Saturday Afternoon so they could go clubbing on Saturday night and she could wow the place with her new dress!

She was a bit sheepish and asked me what I thought about her relationship with Jane, smiling I told her that when I was a woman I really enjoyed the girl on girl relationship I had with Jane so she should enjoy is too – after all no one was getting hurt.

We finished our wine and Chrissie went upstairs to get ready for bed (this took a while)
About 15 minutes later I went up and stared appreciatively at her she wore a black satin nightdress gathered under her boobs, and finishing just below her bum!
Her hair shone and I could see that her nipples were hard.

I got into bed and turned the light off, I reached for her and she came into my arms.
Love making this time was gentle and passionate I used all that I knew about her body to bring her to as many orgasms as I could before I entered her.

Finally I just couldn't hold off any longer, my rampant manhood demanded that I be inside this desirable body, Chrissie was pleading with me, so I slid between her willing legs and slid my shaft into her warm welcoming pussy (or Tush as she calls it) I still made love to her gently; somehow I could feel her pussy gripping my shaft which was a stupendous feeling, but as her orgasms became more intense she could not keep these muscles clamped to my red hot dick as she writhed and ground her hips into me, finally she gave a almighty shudder and her eyes seemed to roll back into her head as she came to a crashing orgasm.

A split second later I erupted into her beautiful body, again all the strength I had drained from me.
I flopped onto her, I could feel her trembling and shuddering as waves of orgasms hit her body, as my manhood softened and slid out of her I slipped off her and cradled her in my arms until she returned to normal, she looked up at me giving me the full force of those big blue eyes and gently kissed me, she snuggled up against me – then now as a man I did what as a woman I absolutely hated - I fell asleep!!!!!

As I came too the next morning I felt the satin pillow case and thought that I had been dreaming, that I was still in that little female body, then I felt the most wonderful feeling centered in my crutch, I realized that I had the most wonderful erection a flood of relief rushed through my body I WAS a man and someone was stroking my throbbing shaft and it felt awesome.

I opened my eyes and saw my old body next to me, creamy soft skin a cascade of silky blonde hair pert breasts she was intent on running her long nails along my throbbing shaft and across my balls as I fully came awake I murmured "this is some way to wake a man up", she smiled up at me giving me the full effect of those big blue eyes. "Someone is ready for a bit of action" she breathed. I smiled and told her that, seeing as she started it, she should work with what she has done.

She toyed with my shaft running her fingers up and down, then she shuffled down the bed and kissed the purple red hot tip of my shaft, this caused me to moan her name, she carried on taking me into her mouth and bobbing her head up and down my manhood.
I moaned again when she stopped sucking my rampant shaft; I was so hard it actually hurt.
Christina then straddled me and lowered her gorgeous pussy onto my erection, the feeling as her body enveloped my manhood was mind blowing the look of concentration on her pretty face as she worked her body exactly where she wanted it for HER maximum pleasure.
Finally she arched her back, her blond hair cascading over her shoulders her proud, pert breasts reaching for the sky, I cupped them and played with her diamond hard nipples, she had a look of ecstatic bliss on her face her little feminine body kept shuddering as orgasms coursed through her, I left her in total control, she leaned forward and her hair cascaded over my face as I looked up at her it was like her hair made a curtain with just the two of us she gently kissed me, as I stroked her pert bum.

I entered the cleft of her bum and my probing finger found her little tight rosebud, as I gently inserted my finger she wriggled and whimpered as I entered her she let out a tremendous moan and squealed she was reaching a climax and had lost all sense of rhythm, so it was up to me to maintain the thrusting.

To give her getting the pleasure she craved, I had my rampant manhood inside her gorgeous pussy, my finger was stimulating her from inside her rosebud I was kissing her nipples then my balls started tensing up, I felt the overpowering need to cum, Christina was close to reaching her crashing orgasm but try as I might I could not hold back and started spurting my load inside her just as she hit the peak of her orgasm, we ground our pelvises together writhing moaning kissing, my orgasm was intense; hers, from the way she squealed, moaned, panted, gasped and kissed me must have been epic, she collapsed on top of me but she was so delicate I barely felt her, as I softened I spooned her as she liked after sex (when I had her body it was the caressing and stroking that calmed me slowly down so I held her gently stroked and kissed her)

Slowly her breathing returned to normal and the tremors of her mini orgasms subsided she looked at me, kissed me passionately and thanked me for giving her what she has always wanted, I truthfully assured her that she needn't thank me as she gave me what I always wanted a male body.

However I carried on and sadly told her "you know we have no future together – don't you" she looked dejectedly at me and nodded I was about to continue when she put a finger on my lips and whispered "lets enjoy the time we are together, go with the flow and when we part remember each other with deep affection". I smiled and nodded my heart breaking, as I loved this woman I used to be.

She sat up and grinned at me "hope we can wake up like that every morning" she chirruped her joy infectious. I smiled up at her reminding her I was now a man and she would tire me out.
She leapt off the bed saying that she didn't think she would do that; then she was into the bathroom while I just lay on the bed dreaming of the last 24 hours and of the rest of my life as a man.

I had idea was that I was going to enjoy watching Chrissie dressing however she had different ideas and we ended up having an argument about washing and work while I was staying with her but it was all friendly and as usual she won – I'm going to have to get used to this, a man is always wrong as far as a woman is concerned!

However the whirlwind that is now Christina got dressed while I showered and by the time I arrived down stairs she had breakfast ready.

After this I got ready to take the dogs for a walk, I asked if she felt like coming with me so she got ready, GOD she even looked cute dressed ready for walking the dogs, when we went out she slipped her arm into mine like it was the most natural thing in the world.
We walked for while chatting away arriving back after about an hour, as I was going to get the car valued Chrissie took the dogs in while I got into the car and drove off.

The branch of 'We Buy Any Car' was about half an hour away I got there found out the car was worth about £35k but I couldn't settle the deal because I had forgotten the cars logbook to prove it was mine – what an idiot, however it was fortuitous that I had forgotten these papers or things might have been very, very different.

It was about 2 hours later that I pulled into the pubs car park; where I saw Jim's car, expecting a bit of hassle I was a bit cautious about going indoors, however as soon as I opened the back door I knew something was wrong, the dogs were going ballistic, barking howling and they were nowhere to be seen.

As I entered the living room there was splashes of blood all around the sofa, this made me ready for trouble. I heard voices from the kitchen so I crept to the half open door, the sight that met my eyes made my blood boil, I have never felt such a feeling I would kill that bastard!

Christina was backed into a corner, blood around her mouth, the ends of her hair were bloody, her bare breasts were covered in blood and her ruined sweater and bra hung in tatters off her, however in her hands she had a bloody great carving knife, holding Jim at bay.

I covered the space from the door to Jim in two paces; he must have sensed something as he half turned. I spun him round, head butted him between the eyes followed by a right hook to the jaw knocking him clean out!

Chrissie let out a giant sob and flew over to me throwing herself on me; sobbing her heart out.
Listening to her, feeling her distress broke my heart and I held her to me calming her down asking where she was hurt all the time mindful that she still had the knife in her hands.

"Chrissie" I asked "will you do something for me" "anything" she sobbed. "Ok will you please put the knife down – slowly and carefully cos I know how sharp they are".

She stopped sobbing pulled back from me looked at the knife, looked at me and as calm as anything said "Oh sorry" as she put the knife onto the nearby work surface. I took her arm to lead her into the living room but ended up carrying her; as when she passed the prone Jim she gave him the most vicious kick in the bollocks, which made me wince, the reason I carried her was that she was ready to carry on in the same vein.

I got her into the room and found out that the blood was not hers but Jim's and that apart from a lot of bruises and bites and her pride and confidence being destroyed she was not really hurt. However I knew she was fragile so kept an eye on her while I phoned the police, and Jane also I made sure Jim was not going anywhere.

The police arrived and the female officer took Chrissie upstairs to gently question her, I was talking to the male officer telling him what I had found and done, then Jane arrived demanding to see Chrissie so we pointed her upstairs and carried on giving my statement.

The scene of crime lot arrived and started doing their work and Jim was put into a police van protesting his innocence.

The dogs were driving both me and the police crazy so after making sure that it was ok I let them out of the back room, they came out like a pair of dervishes snarling and growling.
I calmed them down and waited for Chrissie, Jane and the WPC, the photographer went upstairs to take photo's of Chrissie in the state I had found her (minus the knife).

After getting the OK I started to clean the place up a bit, but the sofa was ruined by the amount of blood, I mentioned that there was a lot of blood for a little bit of tongue but apparently a tongue does contain a lot of blood vessels, speaking of which, we all started looking for the piece of Jims tongue – by now the dogs were calm, well for then calmish and playing.

The WPC and photographer came down followed about half an hour later by a very pale, bruised Christina and Jane, as we had not found the bit of Tongue we asked Chrissie to point to where she had spat it – and don't you know it, that was what the dogs were playing with!!!!!

Soon after they had got all the information they needed the police left telling us that we had to go to the station and sign the statements tomorrow.

I went through to the bar and got three double brandies to calm us down, especially Chrissie.

To be continued……………………………….

up
71 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I still say I hope that bastard (Jim)...

Rots in jail! The sofa covered in blood explains why Chrissie freaked about it earlier! Ummm, you've mentioned "pool teams" a
Few times now, is this like the APA pool league here in the USA?
(Just curious because I play here). Loving Hugs Talia