Dragon Riders Part 5

Printer-friendly version
Dragon Riders


Must love dogs



By alter-ego

Synopsis:When two islands appear, it causes world wide changes as the nations unite into a global government. Welcome the Dragon Riders!

[-][+][-]

Dragon Riders
Must Love Dogs!
Birthday Party and the Final Gift.
Chapter 14

The first thing after breakfast Jackie took Jill to the islands' Jeweler to see about getting a necklace made using the three stones gifted by the dogs. Now before when you sought something such as they sought this day, a commission piece of brand new work would take weeks to complete. Not here on Dragons Island.

Staff at the island were by far the best from the Engineer's home world. Teleporting out front they both quickly enter, the ding of the overhead bell being the first greetings, the second coming from the Jeweler himself. "Ms Madisome, Jill! What can I do for you today?" "Ahh right to the point Dr. Kent, we seek your skills to make something special for Jill, honey show him the stones." "Yes Mother, here you are Dr Kent." Taking the stones from her he holds them one at time into the air above him, slowly turning each one as he does. "I see, how would you like these mounted?" "As a necklace, something I can wear all the time, even in battle". "Yes Dr Kent, and be sure to put all the bells and whistles for her on it". "Ahh, yes I will do that."

Placing the stone on his work surface, he activate it and a 3D image of the stones appears before him, as he rolls and sizes each stone in the image the stones on the work surface copy move for move, once sizing he then has a drop menu appear over each stone, looking at them and the stones he selects what he thinks would be the best "Bells and Whistles" for each stone from the options listed. "Ms Madisome, Jill, for the Bell and Whistles the Fire Opal will be able to create a warming zone somewhere around 100 yards if necessary, but can also be pull in much closer. For the Danburite a cooling zone much as the Opal does. The best will be Diopside, here we will put infinity storage. Touch an item and touch the stone will result in that item being stored until needed. By touching the stone alone a menu will appear before you and when you select an item from the menu it will appear before you ready for use. Great place to store cash, snacks, bottle water, clothes etc.." "Now Jill don't get any ideas about trying to sneak something out of the main kitchen for your dragons". "giggles, I will be good Mother, but it does give me ideas for what I can carry, thank you Dr Kent." "Your very welcome Dragon Rider."

Turning back to his work surface, he picks up two bars, one is gold the other silver, "Now which shall we used for the necklace Jill?" "I like silver best, what do you think Mother?" "Yes silver is good." "Silver it is then." He place the silver bar next to the stones on the work surface, an image of the bar appears in the 3D overhead. Touching the bar image first he moves his fingers across the area and strands of silver move from the bar on the work surface. The work surface is copying move for move from the 3d display. Like working with clay, his fingers dance across the 3d image, the strands twisting till it look like a serpent scales, a solid thin bar running across the center, the three stones resting securely within it. Seeing a bit of silver left, he touches all three stones on the 3D overhead and another drop menu appears, with a touch on it he copies all three twice, but at far smaller sizes, then with another wave of fingers over the silver image he makes matching stud-less earrings.

"With your Mother's permission I would like to give a small gift with the necklace." "Of course Dr Kent, you have it, she is old enough for earrings." "Oh Mother, Thank you, thank you both". Dr Kent picks up a ear gun, much like what you see at any cross town jewelry shop. "All right lean in bit", and quickly he touches the gun to each lobe of her ears, only no pain or sound, "There all done". He then pick up one of the earrings and places it over the area where he had used the gun, the earring is held in position, "No holes or studs to clean." "giggles". picking the other he repeats the process on the other ear. Holding a mirror up for Jill he ask "well, what do you think?"

She looked in the mirror to see two dragon images, wings up in flight, the opal was at the eye on each, and the other two stones were at wing tips. "I love them Dr. Kent! Thank you!" "Your welcome, now raise your force shield for a brief moment then lower it". With a inquiring look she did as requested. "Now Ms Madisome, if you would try to remove one of her earrings." "Ahh I see, I cannot, they are lock to the lob of the ear". "Yes only Jill can now remove them when getting ready for bed or bath". "Oh wow!" "Very nice Dr Kent." "Now for the necklace." He holds it to her upper chest and reaches behind her neck, Jill helps by holding her hair up out of the way, when secured he then tell her to repeat the force shield once more. "Good it to is locked to you and only you can remove it. Now as we know little girls grow up to be big girls," a look from Ms Madisome, "women, and childhood trinkets out grow them self, not so your necklace." Handing her another bar of silver, "when it is time to get the necklace resized, hold this bar of silver to it and touch all three stones, the necklace will adjust to fit you once more, let this be the first treasure to be stored in the infinity storage." Holding the bar out in front of her, she touches the black stone and the bar vanishes from sight. She then touches the stone and sees the drop menu, the bar being the only item listed. "Oh thank you Dr Kent, they are perfect." "Your welcome Jill, Ms Madisome, If you need anything else feel free to ask." "Thank you Dr Kent, now Jill we have much to do to be ready for the party, Good day Dr Kent." grasping Jill's hand she give him a brief nod as Jill does a finger wave, he nods and waves back as they vanish from the shop. "May the dragons be with you always Dragon Rider."

Dragon Riders
Birthday Party and the Final Gift.
Must love dogs
Chapter 15

Home once more, Jill goes to show off the necklace to her three pets, something about getting doggy treats, Jackie pop upstairs to lay out Jill dress for the party at the American Embassy. It was a lovely white satin party dress that fell just below the knees and zips up the back, puffy shoulders and long sleeves. There was a large blue sash that went around and tied in the rear, a full white slip, matching panties, knee high white stocking with little blue bows at the very top and white princess pumps with a 2" square heel. She knew that Jill was going to look super cute, and made sure to have the house computer take lots of photos of her transformation. She then made sure to lay out her own outfit for the party before dashing off to check on Jill and the dogs.
She found her pulling doggy treats out of the infinity storage and was please to note that the house computer had taken several pictures already. "Jill I would like to give my gift to you now, before the party." "Yes mother", moving to stand before her, her pets all lining up next to her. With a smile on her face Jackie pops out returning almost to the second with a large box next to her. Jill lean a bit forward to peek, "no peeking just yet Jill". "Yes Mother." "First for your Guardians, three special collars. All are marked with the Rune for Hope and their names. When they transform to dragon the collar will vanish but will return when they transform back, these collar also serve as tracking in the event you become separated from them. For you I have a new flight suit with some very special items, far to many to just chat here, and I feel you will enjoy time alone when you play with its special abilities."

Just then the door bell rings, "Ahh saved by the bell." "giggles." "That will be our Beautician to get us ready for the party, time to be pamper my girl!"

Dragon Riders
Birthday Party and the Final Gift.
Must love dogs
Chapter 16

Oh the party was a great success! The Ambassador sent over his Limo to pick us up, when she ask Mother why the Limo her reply was, "Class, one does not teleport to a party in designer gowns baby". As they pulled up center on a huge red carpet, the honor guard in full dress uniforms snapped to attention. The NCOIC open their door, and first out were the dogs, all wearing new kerchiefs of pink for the girls and blue for Jupiter, not to be out done by the honor guard, the dogs quickly line up, girl, boy, girl and sat up, cameras were flashing as News folks tried to capture all they could before the group enter the embassy grounds. Mother was next, she was gorgeous in her gown, her escort was none other then the Ambassador himself. As Jill was just started to get out of the Limo, a gloved hand took her hand, words that followed, "Here you go Rider, let me help you". As she looked up she see the Gunnery Sergeant from before, "Sure thing gunny, thanks!" "My pleasure Ms". Hand in hand they walk through the gates her pets following in behind her.

Was it busy after the party, a message from Dr Sand for all riders, moms to meet at the Auditorium at 9PM. Before this, huge shipments were off loaded for all riders. Engineers were handed out what looked like backpacks but were infinity storage, when she was given one, she asked, "What happens if you put an infinity storage device inside another infinity storage?" "Nothing, its still just an item that is stored." She then stored it. "Ahh this will be a lot easier for you then, as you have to use your wrist com with the backpack on your back to load and unload items, here is the inventory that you will need to store before your 9PM meeting." As she looked over the list she was surprised to see that it was a HUGE load of items, crates & crates of items, food, clothing, equipment, weapons, much was for her use as well as for the pets, but other items struck her odd. "Why so many weapons, uniforms etc..?" "Not my department, just following orders from Dr Sands, all riders are to get the same amount of items with one exception." "Oh, this one exception?" "Is you, Ms Rider, orders are to double yours load, any more you will have to wait to see Dr Sands." Seeing she was not going to get any more answers she quickly went through the list, storing all items in her infinity storage just finishing when her Mother paged her, "Yes Mother?" "Just about finished Dear?" "Yes Mother." "Good meet me at home, out."


TBC
Dragon Riders
The Final Gift
Must love dogs
Chapter 17

up
115 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

chapter #s

Man I cannot count, much thanks for the letting me know how I screw up on the chapter counts.