A Friend in Need Part 13

Printer-friendly version

A Friend in Need
Part 13. Passion Awoken

March 2013

I must have drifted off to sleep as the sound of the alarm woke me, it was Monday and Clive had to go to work, Chloe was still asleep and that pig of a husband of mine had slept through the alarm, I considered waking him up by arousing his love shaft and having an early morning pleasure trip; but a little mewl from the cot forced me to change my mind, so I kissed him passionately and woke him up.
I slipped on my heavy satin dressing gown and picked my baby up to change and feed her while Clive showered and got ready for the day.

July 2011

I arrived back at the house my senses reeling, I had just spent the day with a gorgeous man who was taking me horse riding in the morning – I had to pick him up at 10am.
As I undressed and hung up my clothes, I wondered how far this relationship could go, yes he seemed intent on moving to the soggy, wet UK (silly man) but he could be living at the other end of the country.
Now fully naked I inspected my body for any signs that I needed more exercise – by that I mean was anything starting to sag! – This is another preoccupation women have which I inherited when I took over this body.

But luckily I remained trim and the bits that should be pert still were, I did my usual night time routine which by now was automatic toilet, douche, make up off, skin cleansed, night moisturiser on, teeth cleaned, nightdress on, and sleep!!!!!!! I am now very regimented since I became a woman.

The next day when I awoke it was another beautiful summer day, as I laid there in bed I went over the night before and literally purred with a sense of satisfaction; he was gorgeous, sexy and for a short while mine.

While I was having these thoughts the question of sex came into my mind, when I was a man sex with a woman was seen as part of the chase; now in my female body, I was not going to turn into a slut who would jump into bed on the first date, but by working on that premise me and CJ were not going to have sex which really disappointed me, but this girl has morals!

After agonizing about the question of sex, and coming up with no real solution, I got up and got ready for the day, I would have longer for breakfast and be able to talk to Jane and Keith longer, as we were going horse riding it meant that I could dress down a bit, so a pair of stretch blue denim skinny jeans, white camisole a simple pink shirt, wide belt and a pair of trainers which I should be able to ride in, a short denim jacket completed the look, leaving the jacket and my denim handbag in my room I went down for breakfast, no light meal for this girl today, cereals, scrambled eggs, bacon and mushrooms, followed by coffee and toast.
Jane wanted to know every detail about yesterday and animatedly I was happy to oblige, Keith still looked uncomfortable and when I jokingly asked him why the long face, he shrugged and answered "Jane will tell you later". I wondered about this as Keith was usually very laid back.

Jane and I continued chatting, and Keith finished his breakfast and excused himself.
Once we were alone I asked "well Jane, what's bothering Keith" she gave me a long look and finally answered, "he's uncomfortable about CJ and you" I looked surprised "why?"

She took a deep breath and answered "Keith knows how principled you are, it's just that his company is trying to tempt CJ to work for them and Keith doesn't think its fair, what with you liking CJ, he's concerned that his bosses see you as a way to lure CJ into working for them".

I considered what Jane had just said and quickly realised that if what Jane had just told me was made general knowledge, Keith could be in trouble at work. "Thanks for telling me and thank Keith for warning me" I murmured "I'll handle this, though I am not sure how but I'll be discreet about how I go about it" by now we had finished our breakfast and as we walked up to our rooms Jane asked, "how do you feel about CJ?"
I smiled at her and honestly answered, "I feel very deeply about him – do you believe in love at first sight?" she shrugged so I simply said "I think that's what's happened here" Jane ever practical asked me "and how does he feel?" I shrugged my shoulders and replied, "I think he feels something, but I just don't know".

As we parted Jane gave me a hug, "I know you'll go with your heart, you always do, but try not to get hurt,” she advised me. I smiled at her ruefully "I'll try, but the feelings very strong".

With that I went and got my handbag and jacket and went to pick CJ up (I'll have to find out what the initials mean). I had a lot to think about!

When I arrived at the Cromwell Lodge Hotel, again he was waiting for me, again my heart skipped a beat and I went all gooey at the sight of him, how was I going to approach this, it was obvious to me I should stop seeing him, but I just didn't want to.

He got into my car and leaned over to kiss me on the cheek, but I had other ideas and moved my head so he kissed me on the lips, the kiss lasted longer that he intended, but that was his fault he shouldn't be such a good kisser.

He directed me to the stables as I got out of the car I joked "this is the first time you've seen me at my full height of five foot nothing" He looked at me and replied you look exactly the same – beautiful. I was both elated and saddened he called me beautiful, yet this could be the last time we see each other.

The lady who owned the yard took us to meet our horses, mine was a beautiful white gelding called Zorba who looked powerful and gentle, CJ's was a chestnut stallion with a bit of a wild look in his eyes, called Titan I noticed that he used a western saddle while I had a English saddle, he saw my look and said "I didn't know if you rode western style, so I thought the English saddle would be better for you" I put my arm into his elbow and squeezed him to me "It's perfect, though I have never ridden using a western saddle I would like to" he smiled down and answered "Next time I'll teach you".

All I did was smile up at him. We got directions where the nicest area was to go hacking and the recommendations of a good pub for lunchtime that also had a watering place for the horses.
The weather was beautiful, bright sunlight with the slightest of breeze as we slowly ambled along the trail of quiet leafy roads and bridal ways we chatted about this and that, but at the back of my mind the problem of his forthcoming move was there so I must have grown quite.

We got to the top of a hill, which had a stupendous view of the area, he dismounted and came over to help me down, I smiled at him, "Christina spit it out, something bothering you". I dismounted and stood there in his arms next to Zorba, my mind was working overtime.

I decided to take the bull by the horns and looking up at him, his arms still around my waist from helping me dismount I said "I think that it's better we stop seeing each other" I could feel the tears at the back of my eyes.

He looked at me in amazement and stammered "but why? We are getting along so well".
Sadly I looked up at him "I found out this morning that Keith's firm are making a move for you to go and work for them, and I just don't think it right that I may, even in the smallest way affect your decision making, after all it's your life, and I just couldn't bear it if by being with me, you make the wrong decision" the words came out in a rush as I could feel the tears start to flow.

He tightened his grip around my waist as I cried, there were no sobbing it was just tears.
As he held me and stroked my head he whispered "Christina, you are an honest, beautiful person, I never thought for one moment you were manipulating me into doing something I did not want to do, and I just want to keep on seeing you because I think we have something special, even after such a short while!

I can put your mind at rest, long ago I made the decision where I was going to work and so you see you are worrying that pretty head over nothing" I looked up tearfully "honestly" I asked, tears rolling down my face.

He started to kiss the tears away and murmured, "Honestly, I'm not just saying this to make you feel better".
Relieved I flung my arms around his neck and clung to him as my tears turned to tears of relief and it must be said happiness.

I was in no hurry to leave the security of his arms, I was elated because he also felt that we had something special, after a while I stood back and looked him straight in the eyes and asked him "you are being totally honest with me, you are not just saying this to make me feel good and take advantage of me".

He smiled gently at me and answered, “I’m not saying this to make you feel better, and as for taking advantage of you, my intentions are perfectly honourable!” Before I could stop myself I blurted, “that’s a shame!” Realised what I had just said and blushed furiously.

He gave me a broad grin as he helped me back onto Zorba's back, then we trotted off to find the pub where we could lunch.
We had a pleasant lunch and the horses had a rest and a drink when we mounted up and made our way back to the stables arriving back around three in the afternoon.

There was a garden party tonight and I asked him if he was going, he affirmed he was and asked if we could arrive together, I mentioned that I usually go with Keith and Jane, he thought for a second and said how about I pick the three of you up and we go together.
"Hold on a second" I said to him "I'll phone Jane and ask her". Jane confirmed that Keith had not ordered a taxi so it would be fine CJ picking us up. I smiled happily and told CJ what time he should arrive at the house.

I drove him back to the Cromwell and before he got out of the car I finally asked him "what does CJ stand for?" He groaned and pulled a face "I was waiting for you to ask that", he said "My parents named me Clive Julian, I hate those names hence the CJ".

I cocked my head to one side and said "Clive, yes I like Clive it does suit you, Clive, Mmmmmm I think that's what I'm going to call you from now on" I said grinning at him.
He groaned at that and resignedly saying "well as long as it's only you, it sounds nice coming from your lips, I certainly could get used to it".

As I drove away, I thought about the day, Clive certainly feels something for me, and I certainly feel something for him, it seems that he wants to be with me for the week; I was really thrilled about that. I arrived back at the house and went to see Keith and Jane, mainly to thank Keith.

I knocked on their door and Jane answered, "How did it go sweetheart" she asked. I smiled at her "about as well as it could, I confronted him and said we should not see each other, but he told me that he had already made his mind up before meeting me" Jane chipped in then "so you are carrying on seeing him" "Yes" was all I said.

I noticed Keith was talking on the phone, I waited until he had finished went over to him gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek and simply said "thanks, you're a good friend", he looked embarrassed and said "I heard you tell Jane that CJ had made his mind up before meeting you; did he say who he was going to work for?" I looked confused "no, no he didn't and I didn't ask – I should have done shouldn't I?"

Keith looked at me and grinned, "I know though" I glared at him "well tell me, how far I must travel to see him?" "Oh" he answered airily "about five miles as he agreed last month and is going to sign his contract tomorrow, I'm taking him down to head office tomorrow morning – so I will have to leave you two to your own devices for the morning".

At this news my heart leapt I flung my arms around Keith's neck and really kissed him, "You swine" I scolded him, "how long have you known?" he grinned at me "about 5 minutes, that’s what the phone call was about".
Jane had a big grin on her face, looked at me and we both said together "pampering spa day". And with that I went and got ready for the garden party this evening.

As I ran a lovely relaxing scented bath I selected what I was going to wear, it was an evening garden party so I picked a lace shift dress in mushroom, with a satin ivory lining a concealed back zip and short scalloped sleeves, I picked a linen collarless jacket with softly rounded shoulders silk lined, my shoes and clutch bag was in patent taupe with a 4" heel and small platform.
As I soaked in the bath, I ran over what had happened today, Clive was coming to the UK and what's more coming to work near me, I wonder how our relationship will progress.

I dried myself off and used body lotion, moisturised my face and neck and brushed my hair until it shone. I padded into the bedroom naked and checked myself in the mirror.
I looked good, nude satin bra and thong, nude hold up sheer stockings, I sat at the dressing table and did my make up, as usual minimal foundation, light pink blusher to highlight my sculptured cheekbones, eye shadow in shades of browns eyeliner to bring out my blue eyes followed by mascara, 4 coats of light mulberry lipstick and clear lip gloss.

I ran the brush through my blonde hair a few more times then slipped into my dress, loving the way it skimmed my figure showing all my curves to the best advantage, I slipped on my shoes and checked my clutch bag for the essentials a woman needs, make up, comb, small perfume, tissues.

My jewellery was a simple gold chain fine drop earrings my gold Rolex watch a gold bracelet on my right wrist. A spray of Estee Lauder Beautiful perfume and I was ready to go, I slipped my jacket on and checked my appearance in the mirror to make sure I was perfect and I was ready.
I met Keith and Jane in the hall, Jane looked ravishing in a soft cotton sateen slim line dress in a soft peacock colour, she had a white jacket, cream suede 3" heeled shoes and matching shoulder bag.

We stood talking, Jane commented "Keith, notice that Chrissie's still got the smile on her face", Keith nodded "she looks like the cat that's got the cream" "Oh leave me alone you two" I pleaded, we heard a car pull up and sure enough it was CJ, the three of us slipped into the back of the taxi and we were off to the party, the drive was about 20 minutes, Keith filled CJ in about tomorrow morning and arranged to pick him up at eight thirty, saying that they expected to be back mid afternoon.
This suited Jane and me as we had a days pampering arranged starting at ten. As we got out of the taxi I heard Keith order 2 cabs to pick us up at 11:30 when the party should be winding down.

Jane paired with her husband while I slipped my arm into the crook of Clive's arm I hissed at him "you could have told me you were going to work at Keith's company", you sure I have nothing to do with it?

He looked at me with those gorgeous eyes I could drown in and smilingly told me "I decided two weeks ago sweetheart, mind you, meeting you and finding out that you lived close to where I am moving to was a real bonus".
I smiled warmly up at him and commented "I'm so glad" and I squeezed his arm pressing my right breast into him, my heart pounding with joy.

The evening was a delight I never left Clive's side and he was very attentive we had a great night and everyone assumed that we were a couple. About 11:20 we made ready to go saying our good byes to everyone, I went with Jane and Keith as usual assuming the second taxi would take CJ back to the Cromwell, Jane whispered to me "go with CJ you dummy".
My smile was like a beacon as I happily moved over to CJ's side and he held the door of the cab open for me. Beaming my thanks to him, I slid into the taxi moved across the seat to let him sit alongside me, I snuggled into him, enjoying the feel as his arm wrapped around my small frame, my hand rested on his thigh, it felt soooo right and comfortable being there with him.

We chatted away on the drive back planning the next night, which was a formal dinner dance, at a Country House Hotel not far from his hotel and I arranged to pick him up at seven, I didn't mention that it was also my birthday, I would be 49 years old, but thanks to the spell when I changed into this wonderful body I only looked 29 or 30, this could change his mind about me as I was older than him, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

When we arrived at the house he came round and opened the door for me, he handed me out and told the driver that he would be fifteen minutes, he took my arm and walked me into the garden, my heart was pounding as I snuggled into him enjoying the feel of his arm around my waist, we stopped near the lake admiring the sight of the trees reflected in the water being able to see because of the dusk light, it was very romantic.

He stroked my hair; I turned to look at him, his other arm slipped around my waist and he gently pulled me towards him my arms snaked around his neck and I lost myself in his beautiful brown eyes, as our lips met I closed m eyes in ecstasy the kiss was gentle, passionate and wonderful, it was not the first time he had kissed me, but something had changed this time, it would seem we could have a future together.

We kissed for a while, each kiss becoming more passionate, I felt his tongue brush across my lips and like the good obedient girl I was I opened my mouth for him to explore.

Gently his tongue entered my mouth and I played with it, then I entered his mouth and the kissing became more passionate, finally we parted and walked back to the taxi, the driver grinned when he saw us, we had been longer than fifteen minutes.
He got into the front seat, called my name I came close and he kissed my cheek whispering "do you believe in love at first sight?" then he closed the window and they drove off leaving me my senses reeling with what he had just said, as I went inside I was walking on air.

I just wanted to talk to Jane, but it was nearly one in the morning and Keith had to be up early the next day, I saw a light on in the sitting room and fancied a glass of wine before I went to bed, on opening the door Jane was sat there sipping a glass of Gin and Tonic.

"Well finally" she grinned at me, "I've been waiting ages for you two teenagers to finish your kissing and cuddling – enjoy it? But by the love struck look on your face, that is a silly question – Gin and Tonic?" I nodded and asked "What the hell are you doing up this late I was just thinking about you", I asked.

Looking over her shoulder as she poured the G & T she said "I'm looking for a bed for the night and thought of you" I must have looked puzzled because she continued "Keith has to be up at six in the morning and I'll be damned if I'm getting up at that time, so I said that I'll share with you".

I gave a broad smile "a great night has just got even better" I said as I went over to her and stroked her pert little bum. She giggled and wiggled her booty in my hands "Mmmmmm I didn't think you'd mind" she purred.

She passed me my G & T and we went up stairs, all the way I was telling her about CJ and what he said as he left in the taxi, she looked at me and asked "and what would you do if he asked you to marry him or something stupid like that?"

I paused with my hand on the doorknob, sighed and answered "oh I don't know, probably say yes, and let my heart rule my head".
She slapped my arse and I gave a squeal "right answer" she said grinning at me, "you do seem to have a lot in common, and you get on together and he seems like a genuinely nice guy".

Entering my bedroom I turned and asked her "but I've known him less than a week". "Bollocks" she retorted, "what that got to do with anything, anyhow remember earlier in the year you were talking about the spark from within that you just didn't have with Tony" I nodded and she carried on "well girl, is that spark there now?"

"Oh god yes" I panted "in a big way".

"Just stand there a minute", I did as she asked and the next thing I felt the zipper on my dress being pulled down, she slid the dress off my shoulders and it fell to the floor in a pile of satin and lace.
She kissed me between the shoulders and I felt her tongue lick my skin, goose bumps erupted over my body, my nipples puckered and my Tush had a jolt of electricity, my bra was undone and this joined my dress, next my thong followed quickly by my hold up stockings and finally my shoes.
I was now stark naked. Her fingers traced the contours of my breasts, paying special attention to my hard nipples, my head was thrown back in pleasure, I was moaning and mewling, her mouth found my nipple and I ran my fingers through her hair, reaching behind her I unzipped her dress and it joined mine on the floor, I managed to take her bra off, but could not reach her thong.
Just then I shuddered and moaned as she expertly brought me to my first orgasm, light flashed behind my closed eyes. Gathering my senses we made it to the bed and fell onto it entwined together.

We kissed passionately, the taste of our lipsticks were erotic, my hands moved down Jane's beautiful body reaching her thong, I teased it down her legs, she had on stockings and suspenders which I loved when I was tasting her sweet pussy, as my fingers stroked her pussy she played with my nipples, causing wonderful pulses of electricity to rocket down to my Tush, which was now moist.
I suckled on her breasts then started kissing my way down her body, my tongue played with her belly button I she writhed and moaned bucking her hips.
I continued down and soon my tongue was working it's way through her heart shaped pubic hair, so soft and so luscious.
I finally worked my way between her legs and felt the seductive hiss as her stockings passed over my cheeks, I kissed her sweet pussy and forced my tongue into its depths finding her darling little clittie.

As my tongue played with her clittie, she became very moist then whimpered and moaned as she climaxed.
Jane changed position and I could feel her breath caressing the inside of my thighs causing my muscles to twitch in anticipation soon she was pleasuring me with her tongue we were in lesbian heaven.

I was holding onto her pert bottom, I worked my finger to her rosebud and as I entered her she bucked, moaned and writhed in ecstasy as I assailed both her pussy and anus, this sent her into paroxysms of bliss and she reciprocated by her finger entering my rosebud, Oh the feelings that coursed through my body were indescribably sensual, we both started climaxing and soon we were hitting the amazing heights of the ultimate female bliss the continuous rippling orgasm.

We tired each other out and soon we were lying in each other’s arms as joyous tremors shuddered through our bodies.
As we kissed and out tongues entwined I could taste my love juices on her tongue and I knew she could taste her own off my tongue, eventually we drifted off to sleep in each other’s arms.

The next Morning I woke at nine, Jane was still entwined in my arms sleeping peacefully, I kissed her on the lips and slowly she awoke she looked at me and smiled, her hand snaked around my neck pulling my face down to kiss some more.
"Happy Birthday sweetheart" she whispered, untangling herself from me, she looked at the clock and languidly stretched saying "we both look a mess mainly because we didn't take out make up off".
I grinned and commented “never mind, it was fun,” so we had some more fun before getting showered and heading off to our spa day.

We had a wonderful day of pampering, facials, manicure, pedicure, therapy treatments finished off by a visit to the hairdressers as tonight was a formal black tie dinner dance.
I kept my hair style simple, a French Pleat with tendrils framing my face, I could easily have done this myself, but it's so much nicer having someone else doing the work, we left about four, and drove back to the house for a long soak in the bath then get ready for this evening.

My dress was a absolutely stunning black stretch satin sheath dress, strapless with a built in bra, it was down to the floor with a sweep train and a front split from about 3 inches below my hips to the floor, but there was enough gather in the skirt for this to only show when I wanted it to, there was beading detail from under the arms around my bust line, it was backless and closed with a concealed back zip, it hugged every part of my figure.

Being only five feet tall I did not wear long evening dresses with a flared skirt as I thought they made me look something off a wedding cake, I would only wear a column sheath dress like this.

There was not much underneath this dress, a black satin thong, suspender belt and sheer black stockings; my shoes were velvet peep toed strappy sandals fastened around my ankles, handbag similar a black velvet evening shoulder bag.

I patted myself dry and started on my make up, as usual foundation, blusher, eye shadow in varying shades of greys and blacks, mascara and eye liner, together with five coats of frosted plum long last lipstick and long lasting lip gloss, I had the sultry sophisticated evening look I wanted.

I slipped into my thong and stockings; these were real silk and gossamer thin, with my long nails I had to be careful not to put holes in them, I stood before the mirror straightening the heels and seams then it was time for my dress.

I slipped into the satin sheath, slid it up my body, the inner satin lining felt delicious slipping up my body, sending a shiver of pleasure through my nipples and Tush.
When the bodice was in place I held it there and tried to close the zipper, this proved impossible what with one hand holding onto my boobs and the bodice I could not pull the zipper up with one hand!
Damn never thought of that, so what does a girl do – phone her best friend. Jane chuckled at my dilemma but came round to 'do me up'.
Gasping when she saw my dress especially as it clung to me like a second skin when it was zipped up. My jewellery was simple a thin platinum chain around my neck matching tassel drop earrings, my gold Rolex and a slender platinum bracelet; as usual my perfume was Estee Lauder Beautiful.

Jane was wearing a sumptuous bronze silk satin wrap effect dress which came down to her knees, it had a large diamond shaped organza embellished piece from under her right arm down to her waist, giving the appearance of clasping her dress closed but it fact this concealed the side zip it was a beautiful dress and I was quite envious.
I made sure I had everything I needed in my evening bag and picked up a black chiffon shawl for my shoulders and we were off.

As it was a 'Black Tie' event Keith had on the obligatory evening suit and very smart he was too however I was so glad I was now a woman as we have much more of a selection when it comes to clothes.
The Limo (one had been ordered for us which made a lovely change from a Taxi) was waiting and we went to pick up CJ, Keith phoned him to warn him we were on the way, then we sat back and sipped chilled Champagne – I could really get used to this!

We arrived at the Cromwell and CJ was waiting, he looked better every time I set eyes on him, again my nipples and pussy were sending messages to each other and I wished that they would stop!
This was another thing I found as a woman, when a woman gets turned on her Tush and nipples seem to talk to each other sending shivers through her erogenous zones. Where as a man gets an erection, which he can control to an extent, but as yet in my seven months of womanhood I have still not figured out how to control my pussy and nipples!

March 2013

That night some how change the way our relationship progressed, something had happened and as yet I did not know what it was, however here I was now married to Clive (or CJ as he is known to everyone else) but the path to getting married was to say the least interesting.

up
62 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Ok, so CJ is Clive her husband now...

And obviously has moved to the UK. With no issues about unduly influencing his decision, what else could possibly go wrong? Christina, I love your detailed descriptions!
Loving Hugs Talia