A Friend in Need Part 16

Printer-friendly version

A Friend in Need
Part 16. Conclusion – Well Nearly

This section is different from the others as part of it is written from both perspectives, as they are now together this seems the correct thing to do – I hope I managed to pull it off.

Christina.

By the time I had slipped my wrap off CJ was naked and returning to bed, a feeling of excitement and exhilaration coursed through my body my nipples and Tush were really communicating with each other. Which caused my sensitive nipples to be as hard as diamonds; my welcoming pussy moist and ready for him.

As he returned and got into bed I revelled in the sight of his muscular body, strong arms, trim waist and rampant manhood, he was 9"long and quite thick. I doubted if my delicate hand would go round him, the veins stood out and the head of his love shaft was a livid purple colour.

I lay back on the pillow my golden hair fanned out, framing my face he stared at me for a moment then whispered "you are a vision laid there, how lucky I am to have fallen in love with you twice in one lifetime".
I smiled up at him, stroking his cheek, enjoying the feeling of his light stubble, when he took my into his arms I nearly swooned from the pleasure.

We kissed lightly at first kissing, nibbling, nipping. Then the kissing became more passionate his hands roamed around my satin clad body. Down my waist, up over my very feminine hips he caressed my womanly bum, stroked up my back and finally he reached my breasts my glorious breasts. As he cupped one I moaned and my body trembled as I had a mini orgasm. I gasped in pleasure.

My hand then moved down his body and found his rampant manhood. I couldn't get my hand around it, as he played with my nipples; I caressed his manhood’s silky smoothness,

I ran my fingernail gently around the head of his love shaft, making him moan and shiver as I ran my nails up and down his shaft; teasing his balls and feeling his cock twitch.

I couldn't wait to taste him, but that was for later, right now I just wanted him inside me.

CJ

I turned from taking the tracksuit off and there she was, laid back on the pillow her beautiful hair fanned out framing her exquisite face and slender neck. My heart was bursting with love for this woman.

I could see she was aroused as her nipples pushed the satin on her nightdress into sweet little tents. Her lips were parted and the pink tip of her tongue brushed them in invitation.
As I reached for her I told her how lucky I was falling in love with her twice in a lifetime. She said nothing but pulled me towards her. We kissed each other - little love pecks then our lips met and the passion started building out tongues entwined her scent was overwhelming. The passion in her small body palpable and waiting to be released.

As my hand roamed over her sweet body I wished I had the knowledge to caress all those secret special places a woman has which will send her into ecstasy but I didn't, it had been a few bodies ago since I had been Christina!

As I cupped her luscious breast, one at a time, I marvelled at their pert firmness, I teased he nipple making her moan with passion. Then she found my manhood and started fondling and caressing it, using her nails to excite me and raise me to the heights of passion. Christina shuddered and moaned I assume she had orgasmed.

She whispered "I want you inside me please I need you inside me" as she squirmed under me. I took her face between my hands, kissed those full passionate lips. As her hand guiding me into her warm welcoming pussy.
As I entered her she moaned in pleasure as I slowly slid my shaft into her delicate body, her pussy was so tight, but so, so right.

I looked down through half closed eyes and saw her lying there under me a look of serenity and bliss on her beautiful face, this is why I loved being a man.
I loved the animal act of entering your woman, I could never ever be a woman again and I gave thanks for that.

Christina

As he entered me, something that had been broken was repaired. I felt whole I closed my eyes enjoying the feeling him slide into my warm and welcoming Tush.
Oh God he seemed to fit my body perfectly and I orgasmed instantly. I felt his balls resting on me and knew he was deep inside my delicate feminine body.
He was mine; totally mine I loved the feeling of being possessed by a man being made love to was delectable.

He started gently pumping in and out of me, taking the weight on his elbows, teasing my nipples with his fingers and tongue my arms were around his neck as he brought me to another climax.
I writhed and bucked in pleasure, giving off little squeals of delight as I started the roller coaster of orgasms finally I was in total ecstasy and my orgasms were deep and earth shattering.

I was shuddering and moaning writhing and squealing, then I felt his rhythm change and I instinctively knew he was going to hose his seed deep into my body.
I was on the up slope to an earth shattering orgasm and I wanted to cum the same time as my man.

I made sure that my clittie was stimulated with every stroke then I swear the room jolted. I screamed as I started my orgasm reaching my ultimate climax as his seed spurted into my loving waiting body.
I clung to him letting him carry my small body while our orgasms ran their wonderful course.

He collapsed on top of me I had totally drained this strong virile man his weight pressed down on me, but I loved this feeling.
I could feel his manhood inside my vagina and if still felt wonderful god how I have missed being made love to by the right man a man I was truly in love with.

He started to stir and I whispered to him, "please keep your shaft inside me, please it feels wonderful" through half open eyes I saw him nod then he started kissing my all over my face.

Finally his shaft softened and slid out of me I quickly snuggled into his arms letting him caress me and smelling his special man scent. I was now complete!

Christina and CJ

He kissed the top of my head and said Keith asked me to move into the house but I refused because I didn't trust myself being so close to you.
I smiled up at him and whispered, "Well you can just tell him you're moving in, with me! There is loads of room".

We kissed deeply and he said, "that seems like a brilliant idea, but won't the others talk?" I giggled at that and informed him, "and what do you think they are doing now? You're supposed to be in the lounge fast asleep".

He tried to disentangle himself from me, but I was not making it easy for him, "Christina" he pleaded, "let me up, so I can get down there before anyone wakes up".

That really made me chuckle "you are too late for that Mister, its 8:30, we made love for over an hour." I gave a self satisfied moan and continued "and do I know it".

He flopped down onto the pillow. "Well" he said, "We had better get ready and face the music." "So you don't want me again" I said in a little girl voice.
He looked down lovingly and replied "I want you more than I can say, but don't we have somewhere to be at 10?"

My eyes snapped open; I had totally forgotten we were going riding today (horses unfortunately not me). I sat up and my boobs bounced I watched his eyes follow their progress and smiled at him. "You'll be used to watching those by the end of this week" I joked.

We got showered; and I did my morning routine while he got dressed in Keith's tracksuit and last night's underwear. (Mine was no good as they were too small and they were thongs that could have chopped his balls in two – not good!)
I came out of the bathroom and got dressed he was watching my every move. Again I told him he would soon get used to me.
Sadly he said, "looking at you getting ready is a totally new and exquisite experience, you are gorgeous."

I wiggled into my jeans, slipped on a spaghetti strapped camisole followed by a cotton blouse which I knotted at the waist picked up my handbag and we were ready to face the music from Keith, Jane and the rest of our party.

We went down stairs and stopped outside the dining room door, I slipped my small hand into his larger one and squeezed and we entered.
Jane said in a loud voice "Keith I think we can call the police and tell them we've found our lost souls." I blushed furiously as everybody chuckled.

As we sat down I hissed "thanks best friend" it was like water off a ducks back she just grinned and said "it was just a matter of time, the limo breaking down just helped it along" those in hearing range chuckled at this.

I said to Keith, "CJ has decided to move in here, as he is now working for your company"
Keith looked surprised "right then I'll sort out a room for him".
Jane looked at her husband and said "you know darling you can be so stupid; what Chrissie's saying is that CJ is moving into HER room" she rolled her eyes at me and sighed "MEN".

I smiled ruefully at Jane, "err well that's the general idea" I said slightly embarrassed. Anyhow Jane said, "at least we'll know where you two are now" I grinned "Yes and we're going riding this morning and I'll bring CJ and his stuff over this afternoon" I said happily.

"Don't forget that there's a barbeque this evening, it's not expected to last much past ten so an early night – mind you I don't suppose you two will do much sleeping" Jane quipped, I blushed furiously at this and CJ and myself beat a hasty retreat.

I took him back to the Cromwell so he could get changed and let them know he would be checking out this afternoon, I drove to the stables and we spent a great day out, our relationship had changed a lot.

We had booked the same horses as last time, and as we rode side by side, but things were certainly different. I wanted to ask him outright to marry me, but that's not the done thing for a woman we have to be the ones asked.

For a while we rode in companionable silence then I asked, "Exactly what will you be doing when you move over here?"
We rode along for a while then he answered "the company want to move big time into 3D photocopying, and that's my field, they are setting up a new division which I am to head up and the R & D budget is absolutely huge.

I or rather we have to develop and refine the technique, so its more efficient and eventually cheaper to us, any patents would be held by myself and the company on a 60% to 40% basis."

I understood some of this but not all, he was going to have to teach me more about this 3D stuff but anyhow I asked, "So the company get 60% of your ideas?" He grinned at me.
"I'm not that stupid Chrissie" he said, "they get the 40%.
When they hired me they knew it would cost them cos I'm one of the top guy's in the field" he looked at me and continued "Although if I'd have known I was going to meet you again and fall in love all over again I would have given my services a bit cheaper".
I felt all warm and fuzzy when he said that as he really meant it.

We stopped for lunch at the same pub, shared a ploughman's lunch and carried on. We then went back to the Cromwell to pack all his clothes (a single suit case and 1 garment bag – men sure travel light).
I drove us to the house and settled him into my room, making room in the wardrobe for his clothes.

He showered while I decided what I was going to wear. As it was a barbeque I decided on white Capri's with a pink chiffon tunic top with a floral design as it was see through I chose a silk camisole to go underneath also in pink and pink bra and thong. My shoes were open toed floral espadrilles with a 4" wedge and in case it cooled off later in the evening (we were in England) I had a white cotton cardigan to slip over my shoulders.

When he came out of the bathroom he had a towel around his waist and I positively drooled over his gorgeous male body, he was toned, tanned and muscular without being over muscled his legs were solid and strong again without being over muscled he was fit!!

Luckily I had my satin kimono on or else sparks could have started flying between the two of us. I went into the bathroom and got ready, make up off, toilet and Tush douched, shower, body lotion, moisturiser, a quick comb of the hair and I was ready.

Leaving the bathroom he was fully dressed and putting hic clothes away. I plugged in my hair straightener and heated tongs then started on my make up. Light foundation; blusher; eye liner; light eye shadow to match the occasion, eye lashes curled and mascara applied, 4 coats of frosted plum lip stick then lip gloss and I was ready to get dressed.

Not caring I slipped out of my kimono, then naked in front of him I went over to where my clothes were on the bed. Well aware the effect I was having on him. I slipped into my silky thong wiggled into the tight Capri trousers slipped my bra on followed by my camisole then the chiffon tunic which a finished off with a gold coloured chain belt.

Checking myself in the mirror I saw him standing there with a large bulge in his trousers. After I was satisfied I looked as perfect as I could I sauntered over to him gave him a peck on the cheek rubbed his bulge and whispered in his ear "you are going to have to get used to that as well as the rest" (to whisper in his ear I had to stand on my tip toes!).
He groaned, "I hope I never get used to seeing you naked".

He carried on "You know I remember being female, being you, but I cannot remember anything about that gorgeous body of yours"
I smiled lovingly at him "good, that means it'll be more fun exploring, because don't forget I know nothing at all about your body".

We gently kissed and I got my cardigan slipped it over my arm as we left the room, I was driving today, so only very diluted white wine spritzer's for me and then only a couple, mind you since becoming a woman I was careful with my drinking.

We met Jane and Keith downstairs and I drove them to the party, without thinking I went through my routine when I got into my beloved car including stroking the gear shift, Jane joked to CJ "you see the gentle way Chrissie fondles that gear shift" CJ nodded.

I however cowered wondering what was coming next. “Well” Jane continued grinning "she may do the same for you – if you're a good boy."
"Jane!" I gasped blushing "how could you". CJ laughed, "Well I'll just have to be a good boy and live in hope."
By now I was blushing furiously – one of the curses about being Christina, I blush very easily.

The barbeque went well and we all enjoyed it there was a lot of business talked between the different companies – which after all is what the week was all about CJ was on display so to speak as the company Keith worked for had literally stolen him from under the noses of some large companies.

However from what I overheard, the main topic was the new division CJ would help set up and where it was going to be based!

This worried me as I had assumed he would be living near to where I lived, (or even living with me – a girl can dream). I made a note to myself to ask him about this later, however I will probably forget as the race days were approaching and I forget things.

Tomorrow was Friday – pre practice day, this is what I was really here for Friday, Saturday practice and qualifying Sunday the Race, Monday home.

As Jane often says I must be one of the best looking and most feminine petrol heads in the country – but I didn't care, I loved motor sports of any variety.

The party broke up about eleven, I drove us all home, and once again I was getting ribbed about fondling the gear lever (it's a habit which is hard to break).

We arranged to go to the circuit about eleven for the pre practice days racing so we went to bed early – not that we were going to sleep early!
I managed to get to the bathroom first and did my evening routine; this usually takes about 10 minutes.
But tonight I deliberately took longer about 20 minutes, when I came out all ready for bed and sweet smelling he was sat on the bed waiting, he commented on the length of time but when I asked him if it was worth it, he simply kissed my waiting lips.

I slipped off my kimono and lay in bed, I had a black satin chemise on with spaghetti straps it was 'A' line and displayed my boobs to perfection. I lay on the pillow making sure my hair was fanned out waiting for him.
The only light in the room was from his bedside lamp, so as he came out of the bathroom he was framed in the light, his body looked to me so inviting, trim, firm, muscular and well endowed, as when he saw me lying there he started getting hard!

My nipples were as hard as diamonds; my welcoming pussy moist in anticipation and it was sending messages to my nipples!
My whole body felt like one erogenous zone ready to respond to that wonderful man in the bathroom door!

He gasped, "Oh god you are beautiful" as he moved towards me, his erection was now resplendent a good 9" long, and thick. I now knew I would not get my tiny hand around it, the tip of my tongue licked my lips I couldn't help it I wanted him, and I wanted him now!

As he reached the side of the bed I reached for him running my long finger nails down the outside of his thigh. I then held out my arms to him, inviting him into bed he sat down next to me ran his fingers through my long silky hair down my cheek and chin, cupping my face he kissed my waiting lips.
As our lips met, I gave a gentle moan of pleasure.
His tongue passed across my lips, and being the good girl I now was, I opened my lips allowing his tongue access to my mouth gently his tongue played with mine, his hands roamed down my body cupping a breast, kneading and teasing.

My diamond hard nipple he took between his finger and thumb and rolled it. I purred with pleasure my hand reaching for his shaft as I tried to get my small hand around his engorged manhood I wanted him inside me NOW!

Darling, I moaned, my voice dripping with passion. I want to feel you deep inside me. I need you oh I need you so badly. He manoeuvred himself so my body could slip under his my hand again reached for his beautiful manhood, moaning I guided him into my gorgeous waiting Tush moist warm and waiting for him to enter the very core of my womanhood.

I was happily the giver; the woman and so, so, so pleased I was a woman. As he slid inside me I gasped with pleasure the simple act of his red hot rampant manhood slipping inside me propelled my to an intense orgasm.

I moaned in ecstasy soon I could feel his balls against my bum. I wiggled my booty and shuddered, slowly, oh so slowly he started sliding in and out of me each stroke rubbing up against my engorged clittie.

I soon was in rhythm with his thrusting; with each plunge of his gorgeous body my legs wrapped themselves around his waist giving me every little millimetre of him. Soon my clittie exploded and I was in orgasmic heaven writhing, bucking, kissing, clawing, moaning in pleasure, hitting wonderful orgasms.

He was a very considerate lover, making sure I was in orgasm heaven, the place only a woman can get having those wonderful multiple orgasms.
I moaned "Please, oh please, cum inside me, I need you to cum inside me, oh it's going to be a big one, pleeeeease."

As I begged him his motion changed slightly and for some reason I knew he was very close but it was too late for me. I screamed and clawed his back my head shaking from side to side in ecstasy I was biting him and kissing him at the same time.

He grunted and I felt deep inside me his hot seed pumping into me, hanging onto to him I rode the tsunami of pleasure shuddering and crying.

He collapsed on top of me, which I absolutely loved, to me it emphasised my wonderful feminine status; trapped under her man.
It didn't hurt me a bit as to me it was an essential part of love making luxuriating in the intense afterglow.
I felt him stir, I whispered "don't move, please don't move I want to feel you inside me just you deep inside me."

He lifted his head and gently but hungrily found my luscious lips, kissing sucking and teasing me with his tongue.
This caused me to shudder as mini orgasms racked my body "Oh God I DO love you" I moaned his kissing became more passionate, my lips, nose, eyes, cheeks, chin all over my face.
"My life Christina, my Love, I will never, ever hurt you my love" he whispered.

I knew then I had found the man I wanted to spend my life with!

Eventually his shaft softened and slid out of me, he scooped me into his arms and tenderly held me, stroking me, kissing me and nibbling my ear lobes, I was in heaven, as I absolutely adored being caressed after sex, it was like being brought down to earth very gently, with mini orgasms shuddering their was through my body.

While he was doing this for me, I was kissing his chest, nibbling and sucking his silly man nipples taking deep breaths of his gorgeous man scent. Gently caressing his now shrunken manhood, with the intention of slowly bringing it back to life. I really felt so right, so perfect I was in heaven.

His shaft started to get some life in it, so bending down I kissed the head of his manhood. It gave a surprised twitch, which encouraged me more I bent double loving my feminine suppleness; as when I had been a male I simply could not have bent like this.

I then wrapped my mouth around his rapidly hardening member, tasting my juices on it as well as his musky salty man taste my tongue wormed around his shaft as I slowly started taking him into my mouth.

I heard him moan in pleasure as I bobbed my head up and down his hot rampant love shaft. I licked sucked and teased him, my long finger nails playing with his balls causing them to harden,
I was loving doing this to my man, "Oh Christina" I heard him moan "God I'm going to cum, oh God yesssssss".
I felt his buttocks clench and then his hot salty seed spurted into my mouth. Greedily I drank every drop, licking his shaft until it had none of his precious seed left on it, he took me into his arms, kissing me deeply, his tongue entwined with mine.

Then he broke off and started kissing my head neck chest arms in fact he kissed nibbled and sucked his way all over my body, leaving me moaning writhing crying out his name, panting and shuddering as gentle orgasms wracked my body.

His fingers found my warm, welcoming Tush and he started playing with my clittie, this sent me into paroxysms of bliss as orgasm after orgasm wracked my body I was on cloud nine - in heaven.
We separated and once again he took me in his arms, this time I needed bringing back to earth very, very gently which he expertly did I lay contented it his arms.
Impulsively I pulled his head down and kissed him passionately on the lips whispering "I love you, I really and truly love you", he looked tenderly down at me and whispered "and I love you Christina, deeply utterly and completely love you".

I wiggled out of his arms and went to clean myself up; bringing back a warm flannel I gently cleaned his manhood finishing off by giving it a little kiss.
I returned to bed and snuggled into his arms, after no sleep the night before we soon drifted off wrapped in each other’s arms.

When I awoke the next morning, someone was busy eating my Tush as I awoke I thought I was dreaming until an orgasm hit me making me squeal in surprise. This of course lead to some early morning delight as our bodies entwined taking up where we left off the night before.

After an hour or so, we managed to get dressed, me in cream Capri's with a dark green angel wing sleeved silk tunic, belted with a brown 2" belt and 4" brown ankle boots.

CJ in blue jeans and a brown shirt I picked up my designer bikers jacket and we were off to the pre practice session.
We had a wonderful day, learning about each other, watching the practice sessions holding hands everything new lovers do.

The evening was another cocktail party, so we went back to the house, made love, showered, made love, showered, then common sense kicked in so we got ready for the cocktail party.
My dress was made of silver/blue silk. It was a one-shouldered affair with rouching around the shoulder, the skirt of the dress was draped with a fish tailed hem. The front was about 3" above my knee, the back at about knee height.

I had no bra on, as the dress had built in cups but my thong matched my dress to finish the outfit I wore nude tights, blue silk 5" heeled ankle strap shoes with a matching clutch bag. My lover told me I looked stunning.

The next couple of days were very similar building up to the race day on the Sunday and the last day dinner dance after the race.
So we made love, explored each others bodies which, sometimes is more fun than making love! I was determined to intimately know his gorgeous body in the time we have left before he goes to America. While he was exploring my body he had succeeded in finding some of those intimate places a woman has as erogenous zones.

The Sunday was Race day, this was the day I could get really up close and personal with the car's in the pit lane, my Tush was moist all day, the sound of these machines close up the vibrations shook me to the core.

Clive said that I even made ear defenders look sexy, (mind you mine were a girly pink) we were guests of a top formula one team and the hospitality was second to none. Unfortunately the team didn't win, Ferrari and Fernando Alonso did that; but the whole day was brilliant.

We arrived back at the house in high spirits, my trembling Tush needed CJ deep inside me and I just about dragged him to the bedroom, tearing his clothes off as the door closed.

Our lovemaking was intense, and I asked him if I could go on top, I had this hunk of a man underneath me, my breasts were available to fondle and caress.
His red hot rigid shaft was mine to control.
The pleasure as I lowered myself onto it was the ultimate end to the day, all my sensations were alive, I had impaled myself onto his wondrous love shaft, I could feel his heat inside me, I thought that I could even feel the veins on his shaft.

I started clutching him with my vaginal muscles causing such a sensation in his shaft that he came deep inside me very quickly but I knew that by flexing my muscles I could with luck keep his shaft rigid and wanting.

As I worked my 'magic' on his love stick, he found my weak spot, his finger found my little rose bud, as his finger played around it I gasped in pleasure as wonderful shocks ripped through my Tush to my nipples and back to my little anal rose bud however I managed to get his shaft wonderfully rigid and working deep, deep inside my body.

He continued to plunge his shaft into my pussy all the time causing my little clittie to endlessly cum and lubricate my now welcoming Tush then he inserted his finger right into my rose bud I squealed and shuddered as an awesome orgasm racked my body.

I kissed him with such passion our teeth were grinding together my tongue was deep down his throat the feeling of our lovemaking was primeval and reversed.
I wanted him inside me, usually a man wants to be inside his woman, but not today finally I released him, whether he was satisfied I don't know, (what a selfish bitch I was), but I DID know he had cum in me at least three times.

We lay together, me in his arms, my legs slowly starting to belong to me I smiled up at him and whispered "I really, really love you."
He smiled tenderly down at me and somewhat enigmatically said, "I love you dearly, please remember this".
I wanted to know what he meant but all he would say was wait and see it's a surprise!
We got showered, him before me, (foiled again I was going to have my way with him in the shower)
So when he left the bathroom I entered. By the time I had done my beauty routine I left the bathroom as he was going out of the door, "sweetheart Keith's just phone and I'm going to help him work on something.”

I was a bit put out, but it was to help our friends so I started getting ready; I was wearing the dress he had bought me all that time ago.

Hair first, then make up, finally get dressed. I had decided upon this dress; the ivory silk strapless mini dress with appliqué crystal inserts and a keyhole back with side zip fastening and feathers all around the hem.

It was gorgeous and fit me like a glove; I teamed it with black velvet 6" crystal heels and a matching clutch purse.
I wore the necklace and earring set he and bought for my birthday as it matched the dress and my eyes perfectly.
A lace silk lined cape over my shoulders and I was ready, if I say so myself I looked special – tonight was the last time I would see CJ until he came back in Autumn.

I went down stairs and everyone was waiting for me, which was unusual, Jane Keith and another couple looked smugly at me.

CJ looked terrified I was going to ask what was going on but the Limo arrived to pick up the whole lot of us – well limo is an exaggeration it was an executive coach.

As I slid into the seat next to CJ he whispered "Christina you look sensational, that dress suits you perfectly. I'm scared to be with you, you are so stunning." I beamed at him basking is his complement totally forgetting what I was going to ask him.

We got to the venue, a bit late but in time for a champagne cocktail (or two) we were called through to the table, for some reason we had two spare seats at ours, but the I noticed that a couple of other tables were similar.
We took our seats and the lights dimmed, the MC came onto the stage and announced "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BEFORE WE CONTINUE WITH THE NIGHT, THERE IS A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE"

I being a nosy woman wondered what was going on then CJ got to his feet; knelt in front of me and said "Christina, I realise I have only known you for a short while, but will you do me the honour of being my wife. I have asked your Father and he has given me permission to ask you"

I sat there looking at CJ, tears brimming when I heard a familiar voice, "Christina dear, please say something" It was MY MUM!!!
I turned around and sure enough Mum; Dad; Kerry my daughter and Christopher my son were stood there. Kerry was beaming and said "Well Mum. If you say yes we can have a double wedding.

The tears were beginning to stream down my face so it was in a blur that I realised CJ was still on his knees waiting for my reply.

I took a deep breath and said "Oh God with all my heart yes, yes, yes" I felt him slip a ring onto my third finger left hand as I fell into his arms the applause of over 200 people ringing in my ears.

I was a mess, tears streaming down my face kissing CJ. And I was wondering how my family had suddenly appeared.

up
64 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Very Strange

littlerocksilver's picture

Not the story; it was just different. I really did enjoy it, and am glad that you posted it here. What was strange was the lack of comments. I just don't understand that.

Portia

Reticence

Christina H's picture

Portia,

I think the lack of comments is because some may like the story, but dislike commenting.

I personally love comments, but I really understand why other's don't leave them.

Christina

Oh my goodness!

Yes, Yes, Yes! Of course yes! (With eyes filled with Happy tears!) Lovely chapter Christina! Loving Hugs Talia