A Friend in Need Part 17

Printer-friendly version

A Friend in Need
Part 17. Preparations

I was surrounded by people, my family, Jane and Keith other friends, all congratulating us, CJ had his arm around my waist, I was still blubbering like an idiot, Jane, my mum and Kerry my daughter took me away from CJ to the ladies room to sort myself out, all grinning like Cheshire cats.

Once in the ladies room, I managed to stop blubbing, my make up was a mess, so with a lot of help I managed to look something like human.
I demanded to know where mum and dad and my two kids had appeared from! Jane told me to blame CJ and Keith because when CJ had gone to seen my dad to ask his permission to marry me he arranged for my family to attend the race and this dinner dance!

My mum was really taken by CJ, especially him asking permission to marry me Jane snorted "I think your dad would have given anyone permission to get rid of you – again".
I stuck my tongue at her; however I did feel more composed so we went to re-join the men.

Back at the table the band started playing 'Lady' by Lionel Richie: CJ took my hand and we had to dance alone on the dance floor to the sound of people clapping, and whistling, I was touched and romantic and embarrassed all at once.

CJ whispered as my head was resting on his shoulder "I love you, really, really love you Christina Holbine". I sighed in happiness, stretched up and kissed his lips to the renewed clapping and now some cheering. I murmured "and I love you".

Finally the music stopped and CJ took me back to the table, I was smiling radiantly now, when we got back all the talk was of weddings, Kerry squealed "Oh mum, we can have a double wedding in the Autumn, it'll be great."

I was concerned at this as this was Kerry's first marriage and she deserved to be the total focus of the wedding, not sharing it with her mum. But she was determined, utterly determined, she had certainly inherited her mothers determined streak, it was like arguing with me!
I appealed to mum and dad for help but they remained stubbornly neutral, Jane and Keith were no better and Keith actually had the cheek to say "if you think I'm getting involved you are mistaken" so finally I appealed to my future husband and he agreed with Kerry!!!
Which caused her to throw her arms around my neck and squeal "that's so cool mum, I'm getting married with my MUM; I'm so happy".

I thought I had better surrender gracefully, while I still had some grace left; the night passed wonderfully good food, good friends, family and my gorgeous, gorgeous husband to be – it seemed an age ago when I had been a much older man, occasional cross dresser and miserable, now I was ecstatically and wonderfully happy and oh so small, delicate and feminine!

We all went back to the house together, much to my surprise my family had stayed there yesterday and I never knew.
Finally we went to bed, CJ was going to get the night of his life (if I had anything to do with it) as he was flying back home tomorrow and I wouldn't see him until September, the wedding was scheduled for October, nearly a year since I became the woman I am now!

As we neared out bedroom, I took hold of his tie and lead him into the bedroom similar to Julie Roberts in Pretty Woman, but I was a bit shorter – well a lot shorter!

I knew he had to be at the airport for 2pm to get his flight to London, and I was determined to have as much of him as I could before he left.

Once we were in the room I threw myself on him and kissed him passionately, I whispered to him, "don't you do a thing until I say so, or say a thing until I say so – OK" "OK" he groaned, I now had him to myself!

I slipped his jacket off and dropped it on the floor, all the time kissing him deeply, my tongue exploring every piece of his mouth, then I had to pull away to take his tie off followed by his shirt.
I buried my face into his chest smelling his special man scent, I licked and kissed his chest sucking at his man nipples, causing him to moan and gasp, I slid down his body, taking his shoes and socks off.

Then I started rubbing the bulge that was tenting his trousers, very carefully I undid his trousers, being very careful not to damage the object of my desire, his trousers soon joined the rest of his clothes, and he was clad only in his boxers.

I was still fully clothed and sensually I rubbed my satin clad body up and down his wonderful body causing more moans and gasps.

All the time I was gently caressing his rock hard love shaft, he reached for me and quickly I spun away "naughty, naughty" I pouted, "you do not do anything until I say so" "but" he started "or say anything" I reminded him, wiggling my satin clad booty into the tent that was his boxers.

Now I had made my point I eased his boxers down revealing his wonderful love shaft, the veins stood out, the head was a livid purple, as I ran my hand along it the heat coming from it was awesome.
I cupped his balls gently and lovingly rubbed them causing him to moan, I very gently squeezed them causing him to gasp, sliding down his body I kissed the head of his shaft, licking the whole head with my delicate tongue, kissing the head then up and down the length of it, I was on full automatic mode.

Focussed on giving my man as much pleasure as I could. I simply had to take him into my mouth, I circled his rampant manhood with my luscious lips and started sucking and licking, he tasted wonderful, salty, musky it was wonderful.
I worked my way down this gorgeous shaft until he was all inside my mouth and I could feel the hairs on his balls tickling my nose, I started deep throating him, he was moaning is passion, his hands running through my hair as my lips, tongue and throat brought him to a climax.

Crying my name I felt his semen hose into my throat, I swallowed the whole lot loving the taste, carefully I licked his love stick clean, and started kissing my way up his body, again he reached for me and again I spun out of reach, "naughty boy" I chided he groaned "but I need you Christina, so bad".

I pouted "not yet lover boy, not yet".

Groaning he relaxed and I resumed kissing every part of his body.

God my body was screaming out for him, my Tush was soaking wet because I had experienced lovely shuddering small orgasms, my nipples were hurting with the strain and couldn't grow any harder.

I ran my finger nails along his dick, this caused it to twitch and start growing, I stood away from him and did a sensuous striptease my satin sheath dress slipped down my luscious body.
Underneath all I had on was a thong and that was it, still in my towering heels I played with the satin ivory thong slowly slipping it down over my hips, by now he was throbbing and hard again.
I ran my nails down his shaft, walked around the room turning the lights off leaving only one bedside light, I bent over to turn back the bed, provocatively wiggling my luscious bum in the air, turned and said to him," I'm yours now".

He walked across the room, his rampant manhood stood proud, I knew that soon he would be burying it deep in my body, I lay on the bed, he stood just looking at me then breathed "god, you are so beautiful Christina, so, so beautiful."
I smiled up at him revelling in the complement, he took hold of my foot and kissed it, sucking each toe in turn, I had never experienced this before and it really turned me on.

My already wet Tush suddenly flooded, I shuddered and moaned, he continued with my feet, working his way up my legs, towards my warm welcoming pussy.
Much to my disappointment he simply kissed my tush then continued kissing and licking my body, tummy, belly button, breasts, chest, neck chin, eyes, hair, lips.

Then he went back down my body kissing down my spine, my bum, licking my crack where my rosebud nestles then my Tush, my soaking passionate wanting Tush, as soon as his tongue entered I shuddered cried out and writhed I had orgasmed it was so intense it left me gasping for breath panting for more.

He continued to excite me more and more, sucking, licking caressing concentrating on my sweet little pussy, I was writhing and moaning, I wanted him inside me, I was pleading, begging him to enter me, to fill me with his shaft, to take me.

Finally he started kissing and licking his way back up my sweat covered body, his tongue teasing me, up past my naval, between my breasts, up to the hollow of my throat and to my lips, my waiting luscious lips, his body covered my own and my hand went between us guiding his hot rampant manhood to my waiting Tush.

I felt the throbbing head of his love shaft pass my labia lips and enter my waiting, welcoming, wanting vagina; slowly, too slowly for me he slid into my body, bit by bit, I let our a shuddering moan as I climaxed again, then he was fully inside me!

Oh the feeling was so intense my vaginal muscles flexed and grasped his wonderful manhood, holding him inside me, he started to slide in and out of my pleading body, causing me to moan and pant, writhing in absolute bliss I orgasmed yet again.

I was flexing my vaginal muscles to his rhythm, the feeling as his velvet shaft caressed my darling clittie was excruciating, in short I was a wreck, my whole universe was pleasing my man, but in the throws of intense sexual excitement I had lost all co-ordination, I simply rode on a wave of passion that he had created.

Finally I felt his pulsing rhythm change and knew he was close to climaxing, I knew I was very close to having a mega orgasm and wanted to cum the same time as him, but I had no chance, my body was not obeying me.

I let out a scream of passion and started my monster orgasm, my body was writhing, bucking, twisting in orgasmic delight, I was kissing him anywhere I could, nipping him and clawing him is throws of passion.
I felt him stiffen then he moaned and I felt his seed hosing into my body just as I hit the high of my orgasm, all of this lasted seconds but it felt like forever.
He collapsed on top of me totally spent; to me this was all part of the sexual experience, being pinned to the bed by the man I had just drained.
I lay under him luxuriating in the post coital feelings, mini orgasms wracking my body, making me gasp and shudder.

Finally I felt his shrinking manhood slide out of me, and I let him roll off me and gather me into his arms, stroking and kissing me as my mini orgasms slowly subsided and I regained control of my body.

I twisted around and kissed him deeply whispering "Darling, that was amazing, absolutely amazing, you're going to tire me out making love like that every night."

He smiled tenderly at me, nibbled my bottom lip and whispered back, "I wish I could make love to you like that every night, you are gorgeous and loving, but it would probably kill me, but I'd die a happy man."

I clung on fiercely to him, and declared "don't ever say anything like that I want you with me for the rest of our lives, forever", smiling down at me he repeated "forever sweet Christina, forever, that's my promise to you".

We kissed tenderly and soon his regular breathing told me he was asleep, I managed to work my way from his arms and went to the bathroom to clean up and take my make up off.

I glance at the clock and figured that we had been making love for nearly 2 hours! WOW no wonder he was knackered, what a session, I would never had been able to do that when I was a man, but now in my luscious little female body I relished long love making sessions – I loved being a woman!

The next morning when we awoke, we made slow passionate love, again he made my body tingle, but the lovemaking was tinged with sadness as it would be the last time I would see him until he moved over to England at the end of September - or so I thought.

We went for breakfast and then packed we said goodbye to Jane, Keith and the rest of the party we had spent a wonderful week with loaded my car and I drove him to ‘East Midlands’ airport for his flight to London.

I parked the car and walked with him to the airline desk, he received an envelope and passed it to me, "this is for you sweetheart" he said. Mystified I opened the envelope and inside was an open first class return ticket America, I looked at him in confusion, he explained "I've met your folks this is so you can meet my folks – a chance to show you off, all you do is arrange when you can fly over and book your flights, I'll meet you and look after you"

Excitedly I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him, "I'll arrange things as soon as I can" I promised.
I was with CJ until he went through security for his flight, the final kiss was long and lingering, as I saw him walk away there were tears brimming, but I managed to hold it together – this is one thing I both love and hate about being a woman, I love being able to show my emotions, but I hate trying to look 'strong' because it's against my now totally female psyche.

I got back to the car and for once driving my pride and joy didn't cheer me up, mind you I had to concentrate as my dear daughter and I had a wedding to plan.

As it was CJ's and my second wedding we had decided to take a secondary role, let my daughter shine on her big day, give her the wedding she deserves and will always remember.

Another thing, which will be difficult for me to explain to Kerry is that CJ insists on paying for the venue, as there will be about 40 people coming over from America who will need accommodation the venue will have to either have accommodation or have some close by, and, as daughter and I are so alike in nature, she will argue – I just know it!!!!!

I got back to the pub and Alan handed over, I asked him when he was free in August and booked him for the second week in august for 5 days, I also told him about the wedding and he promised he would be here for me, he was more than a relief manager he was a good friend.

Things soon returned to normal, Jane and myself carrying on our girl sessions, planning the wedding, and as I expected Kerry and I had a blazing row about the costs, but luckily her dad (my first husband) her boyfriend and I managed to persuade her to put the money she would have spent into their first house.
I was blaming her because she was the one who insisted on a double wedding, I was congratulated b my first husband and his wife, and I knew they meant it because I get on better with him since we divorced than when we were married, and Sheila his wife is a lovely person.

All this is weird, because I was still a man when Christina was married, but I have all her memories… it's so hard to explain.

The wedding venue! This was going to be a big hurdle for us to surmount, ideally we wanted the accommodation at the venue also it had to be close enough to where we lived for people to be taken there on buses.

It took us the rest of July to decide on a venue. We went through loads of options and finally settled on two; The Royal York Hotel and the York Marriot Hotel; finally settling on the Royal as we needed 70 rooms on the night, also the venue was available for the date Kerry chose was the last Saturday in October.

CJ had phone me every night which I loved the time difference was such that when I had finished working for the day, usually about 1am it was late afternoon where he was so I could talk to him while I was laid in bed, desperately wishing he was there with me.
Also he sent me a pre loaded American Express card with $50,000 in it!!
He told me it will be topped up to that amount every month (I really have to find out how much money the man I'm marrying has got) but I don't really care as I love him to bits.

But having that amount available certainly sorted the venue out, Kerry, my dear daughter did a double take when I booked and put the deposit down as soon as we had decided.

Now it was up to her and the wedding planner to sort things out – with a bit of input from her dear mother, namely me!

In between deciding on the venue we also worked on the wedding dress, Kerry wanted a wedding dress with the WOW factor, when I heard this; my heart sank, this was going to be a long shopping session.

On the other hand my wedding dress I wanted a knee length silk satin dress or a floor length column dress again in silk satin, as for the colour; with me being blond and fair skin; the colour white makes me look washed out.

So champagne or cream would be better, also with me only being 5' tall these big flouncy traditional wedding dresses made me look like something off the top of a big wedding cake, speaking of which we had that to order, as well as decide on the bridesmaids, maid's of honour (for me this would be Jane) bridesmaids dresses, flowers, going away outfits etc, etc, etc!

But once we had decided on the venue, the wedding planner had a list for us to follow to keep us on track – thank the lord.

Now into August, I was flying to California in 8 days, we had got on well except for the dresses, which meant that until we had decided on Kerry's dress, we couldn't decide on the bridesmaids dresses, luckily Jane was a rock, she came shopping with us and her fashion sense kept Kerry's feet firmly on the ground, she could get away telling Kerry that something didn't suit her than I could!

While I was in America the two of them had decided to go to London to find that perfect dress, finally the day came and Alan arrived to look after the pub.
I said good bye to Kerry and Jane and drove to Manchester airport to fly to California, I was so excited, as it was the first time I had ever been to the USA.

After a long flight I finally arrived in San Francisco, where CJ was to meet me then we would drive to where his parents lived, I got through baggage and the like and entered the arrivals lounge, at first I didn't spot him, then I noticed a huge bunch of flowers moving towards me and recognised the face behind them.

I let out a squeal of pure delight, nearly giving an elderly lady a heart attack I flew into his arms, kissing him all over his face, as he was holding this huge bunch of flowers I could attack him as I wanted.
The lady I had scared to death passed us and said to me "it was worth the heart attack you nearly gave me young lady, you must have really missed him" I blushed scarlet and apologised but she patted me on the arm and wished us both well.

I mused on this chance meeting with an absolute stranger, after the British reserve I was used to so far all the Americans I had come into contact with had been welcoming, open and friendly, not afraid to express emotions, I mentally shrugged this was a trait I could really get used to.

We went outside and walked to his car, it was a McLaren, two hundred and fifty grand's worth, I positively drooled and my Tush moistened in anticipation, we drove for a couple of hours.

Finally arriving at a small well to do town, he drove past some lovely detached houses before pulling into the drive of a lovely house, it was quite substantial and I loved it, I gasped when I saw it "Oh the house is absolutely beautiful".

CJ smiled at me and replied "Mom and Dad have lived here since I was a little boy", then he looked at me and said "well since CJ was a little boy" I took his hand and told him that I knew the confusion in his head because I used to feel the same, but now I adore my mum and Dad.
"And anyway" I said "you are CJ now and forever and I love you to pieces".

He introduced me to his mom and dad, they were lovely people, quite young – well maybe a bit older than my proper age, I would say about early fifties.

CJ was their oldest then there were 2 sisters and finally a younger brother who was seventeen and in college, they really made me feel at home.
I was very comfortable with them, we talked for the rest of the afternoon and as usual pictures were produced of CJ in poses he would rather forget – very embarrassing; but very funny.

Later in bed I asked CJ how it felt to see those photos and know that he was not the one in them.
So he reversed the question and asked me the same; I thought about is and realised that when I saw pictures of me before I became Christina it was like it had been me in them – it’s so hard to explain.

My time with CJ’s family passed all too quickly, the autumn wedding was the big topic of conversation, I explained where we were having it, showing them the web site for the venue and for York itself.
We finalised the number of rooms we would need (forty people in all). CJ’s mum and Dad would be staying with my parents and travel to the venue with them.

Finally I boarded the flight saying a tearful farewell to my future husband and I flew back to the UK, back into the whirlwind of planning a wedding and my future life.

As I sat in the aircraft I thought about my new life, soon I was to be married, this time I would be the bride wearing the beautiful dress, giving myself to a man.
Did I want children? What a stupid question. Of course I wanted children; I was a woman now! And determined to be a complete woman – I wanted two children a boy and a girl, but things don’t always work out that way

up
52 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos