Jem...Chapter 117

Printer-friendly version

Author: 

Caution: 

Audience Rating: 

Publication: 

Genre: 

Character Age: 

TG Elements: 

TG Themes: 

Other Keywords: 

Permission: 

Angel/Jem
Jem…Chapter 117

by Bailey Summers

Copyright © 2013 Bailey Summers
All Rights Reserved.

 


Author's Note: Picture used with permission from *lavonia on deviantart.


 
Chapter 117
 

Jem… Chapter 117

Chapter 117

*Before…Adam…

Thanksgiving weekend…Friday night.

Not one of my favorite holidays really it’s full of bullshit and hypocrisy like having family getting together and having a loving and dysfunctional time together all in the spirit of a phony as hell tradition.

It’s a good excuse though for me to get out of town and to do something else. So it was taking myself and a date to Toronto so I can stay on top of the search for Jason who’s in town there and I can look for a space here for a potential studio office as well.

I took Rebecca with me and we go by a charter flight by helicopter into the city and a short phone call in flight has a limo to take us to The Royal York Hotel and well of course she was suitably impressed. My family keeps a suite here and have for quite a while as we have money invested in the place in some form or another.

Honestly it doesn’t take much either to really get these girls to do whatever I want them to and she’s no exception. Some shopping and clothes enough to have her look at least the part and good enough to be seen with me in public and then some dining and a little wine and the dessert and champagne in the room and she acts like she always does.

Just like every other little whore does.

She went on her knees fast enough and she was just getting started when I stopped her.

“What?” She panted from around my cock.

“Wear the wig.”

“But why?”

“Wear the wig and shut up.”

“Adam…”

“Fine you want to get the fuck out? You want to find you own place to sleep tonight and your own way back?”

“Nnn..Nooo...”

“Then put on the wig and shut the fuck up…you’re not her.”

She did.

She put on the long pale pink wig and she shut up…and it was good…not as good as it will be but it was good especially when she bent over when I made her and took her hard in the ass…it’s really NOT that I’m an ass man but it hurts, well it hurts a lot of them it’s not something a lot of girls do.

When they whimper in pain from it I like it when they fake moans of liking it because I tell them too I bust a nut.

This’ll be Jason’s little bitch cousin…Angel.

No one says no to me.

Saturday morning………..Breakfast was okay and she steered clear of me and bathed and cried I think but I was busy.

I dialed the number on the cheap phone that I bought. “Kirk?”

“Yeah…who’s…oh Mr. Marshal.”

I liked that. “Yes, so what’s the word?”

“Bout the kid?”

“Yes, did you find him?”

“No, not so far and we’ve been showing his pictures around and stuff but nothing so far.”

“And the other things.”

“Deke said it’s a deal that we’ll handle the stuff and the guys say that the dark stuff is pretty rocking and thanks for the girls.”

“That’s what they’re there for. Have you found someone to handle things locally?”

“Got them lined up just have to get them on board.”

“Do that, the top twenty percent is mine the rest you can divvy up between the club and your hires.”

“Really? That’s okay with us but why so light?”

“I really don’t need the money but I want an off the books stream of funds and I want the connections.”

“Oh really.”

“Yes but we’ll talk later in person.”

“Deal, Happy Thanksgiving.”

“Not really.”

I hung up and sat and drank the rest of the morning a few shots of good scotch and some Jamaican coffee as I worked things out in my head.

Then taking her out to lunch and sight see, the aquarium and some more shopping then lunch at one of the better reservations in town. Newfoundland lobster…much colder waters that Maine or Nova Scotia and the colder the water’s I’m told makes a better lobster.

Then it’s a few appointments to look at office spaces for my label and then some calls after renting the one that I want to get some business managers resumes in the field to be sent my way and then some for publicists and some in the city hungry promoters the kind of people that’ll go out and do club searches for me and get us venues.

Maybe I’ll do as Starlight Butterfly is doing and hire some security for K & T from the bikers…it’ll add something to their appeal and give me people that’ll watch over them too.

I don’t trust Summer past her being Summer…actually I like her a bit more than the other women that I’ve known.

She’s shady as fuck and she doesn’t really sugar coat it either a lot, she is out for herself and that’s as honest as women ever fucking get.

Rebecca and I finish Saturday off with us going to a club…yes I took her dancing but only after she wore the wig again this time in the car and after that she needed a few hits off her pipe of my black crystal just so she could keep up.

Not cry…not feel “The shame”… all an act…she took the drugs, she drank the booze and she put out and her taking the edge off with all of that…no she never ever said “shame”…but there’s that look.

I’m breaking her, and she knows it and she’s going along with it anyway because they all do…and I’m not even blackmailing her.

She just wants from me what they all want from me.

Watching her fall deeper and deeper and the drugs and the sex…sex not with me but just with people that I suggest and the booze and more drugs…all night it was that.

I actually found it more entertaining than the club.

She passed out after power puking in the limo around three and I paid the limo driver to driver her to her house all the way back to Harper’s point and to make sure she got home.

After I downloaded some of the things she did from my phone to hers…then sent them out to her contacts list.

Yeah…I think that I’m done with her.

I called and took the helicopter home….the actual holiday was coming up and grandfather would expect me to make an appearance there and tomorrow is Sunday…which will mean golf and brunch at the country club.

And finding a new date for taking to Thanksgiving dinner at the house.

*And Now… Sunday.

The morning was actually pretty decent with the smell coming in off the grounds with the fresh cut crisp smells of grass in the fall freshly mowed and everything just right including the strong smells of espresso rising upstairs through the house and I get up and head off to shower and shave.

There’s a dark chocolate croissant and a small pot of that wonderful coffee that just is what I wanted left by one of the staff and I go to my bar and pour a double scotch and drink that first.

Have a cigarette and take out my phone and dial Justin. He picks up pretty fast, he’s good like that. “Morning Adam what’s up?”

“The Club today, breakfast with grandfather and the useless bastard. You coming?”

“Sure, you want me to bring anything?”

“Some of the stuff, time to get the useless bastard involved.”

“How?”

“Josh.”

“Weed boy?” That one of the caddies at the country club, he’s not a boy but in his thirties and sells decent weed to the posers that like to party, I’ve had Josh in pocket for a while with a girl I have under thumb and a statch charge makes him my boy.

He’s useful like that with him giving me new clients by telling people that are there golfing but looking for trim. Mid-life crisis men looking to feel big with a sweet little thing….and well married most often.

But he sells dope to them too, and I want “the useless bastard.” involved…but only involved…hooked if we can…he needs to be in just the right place.

“Yeah, give him some freebies to pass around and make some cash. But I want him to get this to him.”

“You sure?”

“Yes, he needs to go down, he’s too weak…at least this way he’ll fucking be useful.”

“You sure?”

I didn’t mean to get as angry as I did not this early but it still was there. “Yes I’m fucking sure he’s getting what’s been a long time coming to him and I’ll be getting what’s mine!”

“Okay…cool, chill I’ll see you there.”

“Fine.”

It takes me another drink and then another smoke and some coffee before I am in the right mindset to go downstairs and meet with everyone. Well it’s my father AKA the useless bastard and my grandfather and of course his ever-present Simon.

Simon gives little butler hand signs or something that directs the maids to pouring coffee and there being a general sort of silence as we enjoy that and grandfather smokes his morning cigar while we just sit and drink or coffee and we wait for him to say something.

It’s just the way that it is, we’re quiet while he reads the paper and has his smoke and whatever else he wants.

Grandfather is king.

Father’s hung over and he looks like he’s had just a little of his habit by the way that he’s playing with his nose

Typical.

Just being there with him is barely tolerable even as much as I’m faking it and it’s a relief when grandfather sets the local rag down and he smiles at the two of us.

“Well then gentlemen shall we?”

I get up and I nod. “It looks like a good day for golf too.”

“Excellent I expect a better game out of you then.”

“Oh, my game will be better, tighter grandfather I always play to win.”

He looks at me and he smiles. “There’s no point otherwise for a Marshal is there?”

“Definitely not.”

We leave and we head to our cars and Simon of course id driving my grandfather in Rolls-Royce and I’m in my Camaro and father in his Beamer and we drive to the country club though only a short ways out Simon passes me and cuts in front of me and then it’s sort of on as we’re racing at last most of the way there…no, no police stop us, no one really gets in our way either.

I’m only a little chagrined that Simon beat me there making grandfather the sort of winner…he drove that old tank like a weapon and I really wasn’t ready to write off my car in a game of chicken with him.

He has such a smug look on his face as he passes the keys to the valet and walks with grandfather into the club I follow only looking back to notice even Justin made it here before my father did.

Then we’re getting ready and getting our reserved person carts and the caddies well I get Justin to get the caddies and line Josh up to caddy for the old man who’s lagging behind as usual and looking like he stopped to “powder” his nose.

Typical…

My mood improves though around the seventh hole when I see Justin talk a second with Josh and then he gives me the nod. And Justin and I are on the putting green for the hole when he says. “Your old man took it with no questions asked.”

“Good, I figured he wouldn’t turn it down.”

“I still don’t get why though, why even get into any of this when he’s like obviously pissing you off by using.”

“I’m not into any of that he is.”

“What…but…oh wait.”

“He can’t be heir Justin, not when he’s away for trafficking.”

“Oh…”

“Yes oh indeed.”

***Kirk & Dane…

Kirk settled into his seat in the old dirty diner down on the west end and he sipped at his coffee. Well it wasn’t really dirty but it was the people. The down and outters that lived in this part of town, the place looked like its clients feeding the same crowd and the hard and dirty workers at the piers or the fish plants.

Dane coughed and nodded towards the door. Kirk turned and looked and Randy and Danny McWhitter came in looking like they ate the asshole out of Saturday night and it didn’t agree with them. They signaled for some of the shoe polish coffee before sitting at the booth with Dane and him.

“You called?”… That was Randy.

“Yeah, you look like shit.”

“Yeah well whatever.”

Dane slid them yesterday’s paper and Randy looked inside at the concealed baggy. “That’ll help how much?”

“Free but not, I want you two to work for it.”

“Doin?” That was Danny.

Dane spoke up. “You know the locals, the users and people that would buy and maybe even move some product.”

They both look surprised. Randy asked. “Why us like other than that?”

“You two don’t like Mikey.”

“Fuck no.”

“Well that’s a good enough reference for us.”

“Cool so…what’s our cut?”

“Three bucks on ten.” Kirk said.

They looked at each other and nodded.

Kirk grinned. “Good how soon can you move some?”

“We’ll have to get back to you on that, we’ll need to give out some free samples so people know it’s good.”

“Alright deal.” They shook hands and the two bikers got up and left leaving a twenty on the table for the breakfast and the coffees.

“So what about the rat?”

Dane shrugged. “He’s connected; your sister’s got friends who got friends in the club so our hands are tied.” He did put an emphasis on “Our” Randy blinked but Danny just slowly nodded.

“But it’d be a solid if…?”

“Yeah it would…but not too soon those two are still around and they know other people.”

Danny nodded. “So wait till they blow town?”

Kirk nodded and smiled. “Well that and just if they were like not around anymore…y’know.”

Danny nodded. “I know…we’ll like see.”

Dane nodded and the two left the diner and got on their bikes and drove off.

Randy looked at Danny… “So we’re going to?”

“We’ll wait dude, we’ll wait and we’ll sell and we both know some shits that might fit the bill if they’re strung out enough…this might be it.”

Randy grinned taking his coffee. “Our way into something big and outta the fish.”

Danny clinked his coffee with his brothers. “An we can get that little cunt back for betraying the family while we’re at it.”

up
197 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Bad Apples

I would say it was about time the Bad Apples showed up, but that would be an insult to rotten apples.

Hugs
Grover

Just some needed plot updating.

It sort of shows that as things are happening with SLB that sort of seem tamer there are things going on still.

Adam's a def toxic apple though.

Bailey Summers

Adam's doing the Grinch proud

somehow dont think He'll ever let his heart grow three sizes, though ...

DogSig.png

Well enough smoking and hard booze...

and that'll do a lot of damage but pretty slowly.
*Great Big Proud Angel Hugs*

Bailey Summers

ARGH!

erica jane's picture

I really dislike Adam. I really will enjoy reading his final part in this story.

~And so it goes...

these two

are so stupid they will eventually take themselves out of the gene pool. you can't tell me one of these girls Adam is screwing over doesn't have a brother or a father thats good with a deer rifle?
good chapter, slimy subject. thanks

They very well might if Adam doesn't have them all wrapped up.

These girls are scare to talk, to even think about things like going against him or talking especially with the things he can do to them or their families if he's alive or dead.
*Hugs and Howls*

Bailey Summers

Oh this is for Adam......

Was listening to this again the other day.....

http://youtu.be/N7vCww3j2-w

it seemed perfect for him.

K

Kate
"Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes." William Gibson

LoL Kate! I love that song.

Angel would be sooo tempted.
*Great Big Hugs*

Bailey Summers

Slimy little creep

So now Adams planning to get his dad jailed and disinherited, so he can inherit directly. Ouch.

Sadly, his treatment of Rebecca seems par for the course (to borrow a bad golfing pun) for him - one day he might meet someone as feisty as Summer, who while appearing to fall into his trap makes contingency plans and may eventually play a small role in his eventual downfall. Similarly with Summer herself - while obviously she's not going to directly contribute intelligence, she may nonetheless have some role in his downfall (and possibly escape without being caught in the ensuring whirlpool).


As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

Ugggg Adam

I always feel like I need to go jump in some bleach after reading one of Adam’s chapters