Girl Power Rules II

Printer-friendly version

Girl Power Rules, Part II
By J.A. Stevens.

Mark was your typical thirteen year old boy. He skipped class now and then and maybe more than he should. He was working on his bad boy reputation as it seemed the prettiest girls all like the bad boys. His parents weren’t pleased in the direction he was headed and when the teachers started picking on him, they let it slide thinking it might be a good thing. Landing a girl’s part in the school play starts a prank that sees him become the homecoming queen. But that is just the least of his troubles now

Phew, what a week it has been and Friday was my first meeting with Lori since she walked me home. I’ll get you up to date on the school stuff first and I promise to slow down some now.

Tuesday morning, mom was still a little unsettled over the things Sis had told her and when I arrived at the table for breakfast in a sort of sexy catholic school girl’s outfit, complete with matching twin ponytails over my ears, I thought mom was going to pass out.

It was blue and white checked with the skirt just being long enough to pass our dress code. The top had a square neck with big puffy shoulders and a really short sleeve. It tied at the waist with a ribbon in a big bow on my back and I had on a pair of light blue colored heels to match. Thankfully, mom was so busy fussing over what Sis had on that she didn’t notice I wasn’t wearing a bra.

As soon as we got to school and Sis was out of sight, I pulled the sleeves down as it was really an off the shoulder design. The twin ponytails were the only things said sweet and innocent that day. At roll call all was well, and Mr. Ed was none too thrilled that I ignored him through the whole class. I considered giving him a look like I had on Monday, but right now he wasn’t being cruel to me so I didn’t.

Understand I have gone to this school from first grade forward so my classmates have known me for more than a few years now. When the bell rang to go to our next class, I was mobbed by a bunch of girls in the hall that had realized what I had done yesterday to Mr. Ed. They thought or acted like I was really one of them and that it was so cool that I had put him in his place the way I did. I knew these girls and had for some time. There was just no way they were so gullible as to believe that I was really a girl.

That scene repeated itself several times before the end of the day came around and with different girls each time. Some even asked for my phone number or gave me theirs so we could talk and be friends. My attempts to remind them I was a boy named Mark went over like trying to split the atom.

When the last bell of the day rang, I headed for the front doors, after I put the sleeves back up on my shoulders like when I left the house. Ms. Addison met me in the foyer and asked if we could speak for a few minutes. I told her sure and followed her to her office.

“Is this what I have to look forward to this year?” She asked as she pointed to my outfit.

“I’m not sure I understand the question,” I replied just as sweet as I could.

“You broke every rule you thought you could and get away with it as a boy. Now, it seems as a girl you intend to push the rules just as hard as you can without breaking them,” she said in an authoritarian tone.

“Ms. Addison, I was tricked into taking a girl’s part in the play last year, pranked into becoming the homecoming queen, and then volunteered by someone else to be a part of the study the college is doing. Now, I am sure you think this is all fun and games for me, but nothing could be further from the truth,” I said and then paused to reel in my emotions for a minute.

“Right now I am not of legal age so my ability to put a stop to all this is very limited. At this point I have only some of the details as to the persons involved. Let me assure you when I find out the whole story, and I will find out, those people will pay and pay dearly. In the meantime, anyone that gets in my way, well, just ask Mr. Ed how his class went yesterday after he sent me to see you,” I stated, then turned and walked out.

Since I was almost an hour late getting home, mom assumed I had gotten detention yet again. I was so upset at the time I didn’t bother to tell her that I hadn’t or that I had given Ms. Addison an ear full of what for. I spent some time by the pool with Sis and at this point what tan lines I had were so small it was almost like not having any.

“I’m sorry, Mark, if I had known having a big sister would cause all this trouble I never would have said anything,” Heather said, almost crying.

“It’s not your fault, Sis. I did some things that I shouldn’t have and I was punished on the spot for it. I can understand that, that’s the way life is for everybody. You know I didn’t sign those papers to be a part of this and you were there when we sat at the table and talked about it as a family,” I paused as Sis looked at me in disbelief.

“Are you still being punished?” She asked, sounding more innocent than I ever could be.

“Well, I guess I am, but I sure don’t know what for,” I replied.

“That’s not very fair,” she said with a smile.

“You’re right, honey, but few things in life are ever fair,” Mom chimed in from behind us.

I wasn’t sticking around for the how unfair life is speech again. Dad had told me all about it and more times than I cared to count. I went to my room and hit the web to continue the on-line part of my courses so my grades would stay up. The long nails were really starting to get to me at times, but I was ten weeks ahead of where we really were in class. Wednesday morning I turned in Friday’s homework assignment via the computer before I left the house. It was easy to do now, all I did was send it to Mr. Ed’s printer as all the teachers had one now.

Having gone a round with Ms. Addison yesterday, I fully expected some repercussions of some kind today. I picked a denim skirt that went almost to my knees and a printed southwester design blouse that covered my bust plenty well enough. That was my peace offering and as close as she was going to get to getting one right now. I do go all out on my makeup, as if to tell her that I wasn’t a person to be taken lightly even so.

She was standing by the door when I got there with sis beside me and she nodded at me as if to say she saw and understood. After roll call, Mr. Ed wasted no time dragging me into the hall for a private conversation.

“This isn’t going to be a repeat of Monday?” He asked in a flustered tone.

“Depends, you have some plan for sending me to see Ms. Addison again?” I said with some venom in my voice.

“Not so long as you do the class work and don’t interrupt the class in general,” he said, as he reached for the door knob.

“Good, I am glad we understand each other,” I stated making sure he understood if he messed with me I would return the favor.

It seemed that my torture of Mr. Ed during class had soon been told to all the male teachers as a warning. I had but one female teacher again this year and she taught the drama class. I had dropped the class at one point and then decided at the last minute to take it anyway for the extra credit and spite her for what she had done last year. She was all smiles last year when she found out I had dropped her class, but that smile was long gone when the new me walked into her classroom.

Mr. Edwards was teaching us history this year and at least he had the guts to look me in the eyes now and then. My other male teachers did all they could to never look me in the face and that made me think they were guilty of something.

Thursday, I pushed the envelope yet again in the way I dressed. If I kept the pressure on them and didn’t let it get to me as they hoped it would, the truth would come out at some point.

The black leather mini skirt white top and vest I had worn home that first day seemed lonely that morning so that was what I wore. I wore the skirt low on my waist so it would be long enough to pass the code and, once again at breakfast, Mom just glared at me. I did the normal makeup fitting for a girl my age, but I wore all the same jewelry as before.

First period, no problems, second period was more of the same. Third period was Mr. Thomas’ class and he was teaching math this year. He took one look at my legs sticking out from under the short skirt and sent me to see Ms. Addison.

I made sure the skirt was down on my waist while she measured and since it was within the code she gave me a pass and sent me back to class. I was pissed beyond words as I had never cut his class or failed it either. He thought he would be smart and put me right in front of the class, first desk, first row. I knew then he didn’t get the memo. Hey, he had it coming. I hadn’t messed with him, ever.

I crossed my ankles and tapped my foot a time or two to make him look. He was standing at the blackboard showing us how to solve a math problem and every time he turned and looked at me, he got an eye full. It took all of three minutes before he was adjusting his pants and then had to sit down for the rest of the class. When the bell rang, he dismissed us, but asked me to stay as he knew I was headed for lunch and not on the clock as it were.

“You realize what you were doing is not very ladylike,” he said, as he looked down at me.

“Just one of the perks of not being a lady or even a girl,” I replied, as the blood ran from his face.

“So not being born a girl, you think you can act anyway you choose?” He said, like it was question of birth.

“No, sir, but if you mess with the bull, you eventually get the horns,” I said, and then walked out headed for the lunch room.

Having sat Mr. Thomas down in short order, and not knowing that Ms. Addison had been listening from the hall, I had a spring in my step for the rest of the day. Friday wasn’t much to tell about, but when I sat with Lori and told her about some of the things I had done and how I felt about it and so on. Well, I think she was more embarrassed for me than I really was.

“I’m not so sure showing you how to handle the men and boys was such a great idea,” she said, as she busted up laughing yet again.

“Come on, Lori, would you let a bunch of old men and biddies like them treat you like they have me?” I said, trying not to laugh with her.

“Well, I’ll give you credit. You’re nothing like the boy I was told you were,” she said, and then laughed even harder.

When we finally got over all the laughing, she gave me that talk about flirting and how giving the men a peek was not always a good thing to do. It would sooner or later give me a bad reputation and one that I didn’t deserve as I couldn’t have sex, but would be accused of it just the same. I took what she said to heart like always and headed home thinking that she was going to be a great friend one day. And she understood my moments of anger were not the driving force behind what I was doing.

As you may have noticed, I haven’t said much about the boys save how they acted around me that first day. Well, it has been a month now and my teachers are all dumbfounded as they all see the four point zero coming in a couple of weeks and that has never happened, at least not for Mark.

My reputation as a girl hasn’t been completely thrashed by the boys, for the most part. According to Rachel, one of my new girlfriends, they are all intimidated by my looks and maturity. Where she came up with that idea, I will never know. Still, Tommy, the one guy I feared, would make my life as a girl a living hell. He won’t get closer than arms length and we have been to two events together already.

It didn’t slide over my head that suddenly I felt hurt that the guys didn’t want to be around me. I could see a real girl feeling that way, but as I remind myself daily, I am not a real girl.

When Rachel started coming over to the house and spending some quality time with me, I realized she was one of the fooled ones. She was sure I was a girl and had just been going through a tomboy phase before. Nothing I said got through to her that would make her believe I was really a boy. Hey, it wasn’t like I could drop my panties, when I wore them, and prove it to her.

I gave her makeup lessons, you might say, and the trickle down from that showed up in school in less than a week. She even got the brand labels off my clothes and made a list she could share with her girlfriends. I almost fell off my chair when she tried on a pair of my heels and promptly did a nose dive into the bed before she even took a step. She was a real girl now, mind you.

My Friday meeting with Lori was done and over in like a second flat, but then again there wasn’t much new, save to tell her about Rachel. She got a kick out of the nose dive incident as I told it to her and soon after, Lori was back to her mother role, as it were.

“Why the heavy makeup?” She asked. “It looks great on you and you would never know it unless you got real close,” she added.

“Two reasons,” I stated. “I’m not sure you will believe me when I tell you, but I will tell you anyway. For one, it is kind of like a mask for Mark. Nobody has seen me without makeup on since the day you walked me home. I wanted to say, and they never will till my parents come to their senses, but I skipped that part. Second, is that when I don’t have it on, even with my boobs and other stuff still there, I still see Mark and that makes me afraid other people will, too,” I said, and then hung my head.

Our time was up for that day and she had to go to her last class. I started to go home like I would on any other day, but realized there was a PTA meeting tonight at the school. Parents, don’t ever think your kids don’t know how or can’t get around campus security, especially, if they security that is, have all the brains of Barney Fife.

I wanted to eaves drop on the meeting, but first I had to get inside and our one campus cop was standing by the door. I walked in every shadowy area I could till I got to a car that looked new enough to have an alarm system. I gave the quarter panel a good hip bump and set it off so he would come check it out and he did. I swear the guy was brain dead. I got close to the building so nobody would see till the last second and ducked in the door while his back was turned.

I followed the sounds of some not so happy voices and found them in the room we used for a study hall. I didn’t have a study hall, as I took an extra class, so I got the extra and was working my own plan for graduation in a few years. I couldn’t hear all that good from the hall, but there was a janitor’s closet around the corner and it had a door that opened to it from the study hall as well. Best part, no glass in that door for someone to see me there standing and listening.

I moved quietly and when I could really hear they were talking about the school budget and how they wanted to drop the B team basketball squad in favor of a better funded Jr high and varsity squad. They passed that after the varsity coach said he would take the B team boys on as his second string players.

School uniforms were next and Ms. Addison must have bumped her head if she thought that would ever pass. There were far too many parents from the hippy era for that to ever fly and my mom and dad would be eyes deep in that debate. As for the level playing field concept behind uniforms, my dad would beat you silly, mentally, with how stupid that idea was and then run you out of town for even thinking like that. Part of his life is unfair speech so I had already heard it.

Ms. Addison dismissed the meeting after that, but asked that the parents she had spoken to before the meeting to keep their seats. Mom and dad must have been standing close to the door as Mom told Dad he already knew what this was about. I didn’t and she didn’t say what it was. I was betting I didn’t really want to know in one way and yet, I was sure I did in another.

“Since you were all at the midterm meeting last year, I won’t rehash the information again,” yes, the floor recognized Mr. Jacobs.

“First of all, I was not here at that meeting and if you are about to go off on us again about our so called out of control boys, let the record show I had no part and took no part in that meeting and will be doing the same here tonight,” Dad said, with some real distain in his voice.

I know my dad when he talks and how he talks, he was not a happy camper. I mean, not in the least. I wasn’t going to be either in about ten minutes so pay attention as the punchline to the tail is coming.

“Very well, Mr. Jacobs, the record will reflect as you have said. Now, all you as parents had boys who were getting more and more out of control as the year went by. The boys were tested for something other than the normal style of punishment as it was obvious none of that was working,” she paused as some of the parents groaned in disapproval and some sighed as if they approved.

“It was never intended that any one boy be singled out for punishment alone. The idea was to punish them all in a way that they feared the most. Some of the boys feared the idea of reform school, while others laughed it off. For some, just telling them they would be transferred to another school if their behavior didn’t improve was enough, others, as you can tell, we actually had to transfer. So now that some of the boys are gone and the rest are laboring under the idea that their worst fear might come true, we are left with Mark Jacobs. An obstinate young man if ever one walked this planet,” she paused again, to the groans of the parents.

That was one comment too many and I could hear the gears in Dad’s head going through the door. Ms. Addison was about to get the horns, as she had long ago pissed off the bull.

“The chair recognizes Mr. Jacobs,” Ms. Addison said, sounding exasperated.

I heard a chair go sliding across the floor, so I figured dad was sanding now. He only did that when he was really ready to let go on somebody and he paced the floor while he was at it.

“Just a few blocks from here I have a son that spends most of his time sequestered in his room. You bunch of idiots have tried to turn him into a girl as you saw that as his biggest fear.”

Dad had to stop to clear his throat and I knew he was crying, too.

“He’s scared and alone not sure that his own parents still love him. Well, I love my son and nothing any of you can say or do will ever change that.”

His voice was getting louder, as he went and if I knew my dad, before he was done, Sis would be able to hear him in her bed at home.

“You say you mold the minds of the future here, well, I don’t think so. I don’t think there is a single person here that has the intestinal fortitude to do what my son has already done, and try as you may, I have a crisp one thousand dollar bill for the person who thinks they can break his will. It will never happen. Not as long as there is air in his lungs, it will never happen.”

A part of me wanted to jump for joy, but that ended the meeting and I still didn’t know just how or who had decided I would get volunteered. I watched and waited till I could get out of the building un-noticed and just did make it before security came to lock the doors. I walked behind the shrubs that were just a few feet from the building and I saw Mom and in the car with Dad probably trying to calm him down.

I know how my mom works. Sure she had in a way said she signed my name on the volunteer part of the form, but when Dad tried to excuse what she did, I realized she was just taking the blame for someone else. True, she did sign the last part on the consent form, but if she thought I was willing, just not ready to admit to it so I could go to college for sure, then I could see how my pushing her buttons had affected her the way it had. Still, somebody had signed my name and I wanted to know who. Heck, even Sis had tried to take the blame for all this, but no way she was to blame.

I got home before they did and quietly went to my room careful not to alert Sis that I had been out past curfew. I undressed and stood where the moonlight held me in silhouette on the wall by one of my posters. My determination at wearing the waist cinch had paid off, in a manner of speaking, as my nude body now held the shape of my favorite pin-up girl. No, I’m not telling you who she was. I am allowed a few secrets, am I not?

My occasional burst of anger, coupled with my flamboyant way of expressing my female persona, didn’t allow anyone to see that in a way more than I had realized I loved being the girl I was. I knew after what dad had said tonight there was a father son meeting soon to come. Dad thought, in a way, that I was really brave and yet I knew I couldn’t tell him that I really didn’t want to be his son again.

I’m going to jump ahead again and I hope this doesn’t ruin the story for you. The choice to become a boy would be taken from my hands before I ever really confessed to anyone. I should have known the way Ms. Addison went after me and kind of slapped all the other boys on the wrist that there was something more going on here. It would come out and our small town would be shaken to no end. But there is still some good stuff to read about yet.

Saturday morning I hugged and kissed daddy when I came to the table for breakfast. He was shocked, but he was my hero now and always would be. He and Mom both saw that the chip I had been carrying on my shoulders had gotten some smaller if not all but disappeared. After breakfast I picked a really nice dress that wasn’t quite as sexy as was my norm and tried to go for the pretty look more than the sex kitten look. I heard Dad tell Mom that he would talk with me today and try to clear some things up, so I was sure that was coming.

How can I say this? Being as upset as I was when mom handed me off the way she did, when Lori left me alone in the room with the papers, I checked some of the optional treatments. My red skin when I first awoke was from the laser they used to remove all my hair and, yes, I checked that box and included all the private areas as well. I didn’t know that when I awoke the first time. I had also checked the box for the time released hormones and from what I had found on the web, I was pretty sure there was no going back now. I’ll say this once and never again, I haven’t even once missed my boys parts since this started.

Chapter 2
Dad knocked on my door right around lunch time and I saw a pleased look on his face when he saw a girl dressed more befitting her age. He asked if I would go to town with him for a while and I was all too pleased to say yes. It made him smile again when he realized I was just being me, not the brash sexy girl I had been pushing on him and Mom.

Dad treated me just the same as he had before opening the door and tell Mom we would be home for dinner like always. Under the smile he was showing me, I could see the man that had cried over me last night and it hurt me to know the pain he was feeling. If ever a child had felt the need to console a hurting parent, I did and the sooner the better. He had no clue how much I loved and respected him for what he said.

He parked at the same place we had been to before and we took a booth in the bar. He actually ordered a white wine for me this time and I thanked him before he began to try to talk. He was too close to crying so, so I just spit it out so he could breathe. Just so you know since I was with my father the law in our town allows me to be in the bar and even have a drink so long as he is the one paying the bill.

“You can keep that thousand dollar bill in your wallet, Daddy. It’s safe, trust me,” I said, as he realized in a flash I had somehow found out what had been said that night.

“Well, from what I’m told none of your male teachers will be getting cross ways with you for a while, unless they just want to suffer, and just so you know nobody took me up on the bet either,” daddy said, as we both began to laugh together.

Now that the pressure was off him and me there was a question I just had to ask.

“Daddy, what if I couldn’t or didn’t want to be Mark again when this is over?” I said in a musical kind of voice.

“Well, in whatever form you are, you are and will always be my child. More importantly, I will always love you no matter what choice you make, even if I disagree with it.” He said, and then smiled like the daddy I knew again.

We almost missed dinner again as we stayed and danced to several songs on the juke box. It was just a girl and her daddy dancing and holding each other with nothing but love in their hearts. It’s a memory I will always cherish knowing that was the day that Dad probably knew he had a second daughter.

At home, later that night, I listened after they had gone to bed.

“What happened to our pin-up girl?” Mom asked, with some concern in her voice.

“She’s fine. No, she’s better than fine, she’s my daughter,” he said to mom in a calm, very relaxed voice.

Of the conversations they had had about me over the last few months, that had to be the shortest of all. What can I say. Not many girl or boys for that matter, have a dad as good as mine. Early Sunday morning Daddy slid a note under my door.

“Mom’s looking for her pin-up girl and its okay, you and I know what’s real and what’s not.

That was just short of Dad giving me his stamp of approval to carry on being the girl that I had shown everyone I could be. Like any real father he wasn’t all that happy when I was showing a lot of skin or went a little overboard on the makeup. Still, we had an understanding now and I knew just how far I could push and when to back off.

Dad, Sis and I spent most of the day by the pool and in the tiny bikini I had on even Dad looked at me longingly a time or two. I didn’t really see it happen. It was Sis that said something like Dad had wandering eyes or something. Becoming the girl, I had put a big maturity gap between me and Sis. I asked Dad about it first and got his approval to bring her under my wing as it were.

I already knew she was going to be every bit as pretty as Mom. I started right then teaching her the things Lori had taught me. Not the whole picture and not all at once the way I had gotten from Lori, but enough to bring us back together and to be the big sister she had wanted.

While tension in our house had been so thick you could cut it with a knife, Even mom now knew for the most part that was gone. I knew she wouldn’t back off, that was just not her way, and the trip that next week to the salon was proof that I was right. I came home with the same glamour length nails, only now I was a platinum blond.

I felt sure Dad probably deducted a few IQ points when he saw me, but that was okay. If anything, the blond hair just added to my persona.

The tension at school was far from gone and, if anything, might have gone up a little when I arrived sporting my new color. Rachel and her best friend, Shelly, soon were attached to my hip. It was kind of cool in a way. Mark would have never had friends like these two. In school the chip on my shoulders was ever present and the pin-up girl earned her reputation every day.

After another three weeks of sheer torture since I hadn’t miss a class, been out sick, or not turned in my homework, Ms. Addison was meeting me at the door every morning to make sure I stayed within the dress code. She was wasting her time, but I was more than happy to see to it that she knew I was there every day. It made her blood boil when my skirt was right on money for length, or my top didn’t have some buttons that I had left open on purpose. I pushed and pushed and just kept pushing for all I was worth.

Rachel, Shelly and Sis, along with me, now pretty much wore what we wanted to to school. You might say I enlisted some help. If one of me was making Ms. Addison climb the wall, then why not multiply that times three? As it was common knowledge that Heather was my sis, the hands off that Mark had enforced went double now. Rachel and Shelly were the best of friends with me now and the male teachers knew I would make them suffer if they were not nice to them.

It’s almost a side note now, but I will tell you just the same. As a member of the study group I was able to exempt P.E. class. I still dressed out with the girls each day and wore a heavy sports bra as I ran around the track with most of the team in trail. It was kind of cute, as it almost looked like a group of underage boys were trying to catch this older looking girl. They never caught me and it kept my weight in check too. Hey, a girl’s gotta watch her figure or the boys won’t wink, wink.

It was the last Friday before our midterm break and it lasted two weeks. My new hair color that had caused such a stir had just started to not be such a big deal. I was about to up the score though and I had some second thoughts about it, too. After school it was time for my meeting with Lori and she was wowed by how much older I acted and looked. I complimented her saying she had taught me well and time had done the rest. Then I popped the question.

“Do you know if my implants will hold any more saline?” I asked.

“Yes, but as I recall your mom said you couldn’t be bigger than her, right?” She said, looking as if she was searching her memory.

“Do you know what size she is?” I replied.

“ A D cup if I recall,” she said, making a funny face.

“How about a double D,” I replied as I handed her one of Mom’s bras.

That’s a 38 double D by the way, so I could swim in her bra. I got the real impression she didn’t want to do it, but I went home with full D cups and I had taken a bra for myself with me just in case. I know, confession time, right? Okay, I sometimes played with my own boobs and, yes, I had checked out the prosthetic between my legs and I rather enjoyed having them both. No, that’s all you get for now, and if you ask later I will deny everything.

The bra I had bought me seemed rather sturdy in the store, but now as I walked home, it was like my boobs had a mind of their own. Well, that or Lori had mounted some springs under them while I wasn’t looking. In reality, they needed some natural sag and that was exactly why I had not been given a bra back when. I wasn’t even going to try to hide them from Mom, and going braless around Dad wasn’t so cool with her either. I had two weeks to figure these things out before it was back to school.

Was this just another stick in the eye for the school and Ms. Addison? If you have to ask that question, you are sillier than my sister. Although, that was the first question Mom asked, but it was after Dad had peeled her off the ceiling for the second time that day. The first time was when Sis arrived at the pool wearing my old bikini. You know I gave it to her. It wasn’t like it would hold my boobs now. Older sisters do still do hand me downs, right? When I said that to Mom, just as innocent as I could sound, she literally fainted right on the spot.

She had done this before and she would be fine when her nerves settled. Dad and I carried her to the bedroom and left her on the bed. You didn’t read this and I didn’t say this out loud, but Dad was laughing his butt off at Mom. Really? How big of a shock to her system could it be? I had worn it for most of six months now. She would be back at the pool fanning herself in fifteen minutes or so.

If you are thinking right about now there is another one of the father-daughter chats in the works, put a gold star by your name. Teacher is very happy with you.

That chat came on Monday and just because I could and wanted to see the…how do you say it…the shock value for other guys? I dressed sexy and I really did it as much for Dad as myself. If you were my father, wouldn’t you be proud if you had a drop dead gorgeous pin-up girl for a daughter? I gave him every reason to be proud that day, too.

“I thought your mom was really going to lose it when she saw your busts,” Dad said, shaking his head and smiling.

“I know you want to know why and it is the school,” I said, as Dad suddenly noticed all the men looking his way.

I’ll give you a hint…I had on a halter top and pair of old style bell bottom jeans, that Lori had found for me, low rise of course, and you know my makeup was perfection or I never left the house. The chill of the fall air had turned on my headlights, you might say. To the casual eye my dad was sitting with the only hot chick for miles around.

Okay, I had to explain it to Dad just a little, too. The cool air had made my nipples so hard you could see them through my top. Now Dad was smiling and decided to pile it on if I would allow. He stood and we walked out on the dance floor and danced more like lovers than father and daughter. He and I loved every minute of it, as we gave each other the blow by blow view of the room. Before we stopped, not a single patron was looking anywhere save at the dance floor and Dad and I. It was just too cool for school.

Daddy and I were almost high from laughing so hard at the events of the last few days. The scene at the bar was like icing on the cake, but we couldn’t talk about much around Mom. Let’s just say Mom didn’t share our sense of humor about such things.

Unfortunately, that was the last time Dad and I would get to really be a father and daughter for a while. Don’t get all sad on me now. This is a happy story we or I just hit a bump in the road. It all works out in the end, I promise.

When school stared back, Halloween and the carnival at school were just around the corner. No flies on you if you know I was going as Elvira, Mistress of the dark. I know midterm, Halloween, my calendar must be screwy. No, we just did a different school year because of the heavy snows we often got and makeup days were pushing us almost into school year round. That’s no fun.

It should go without saying at this point that Mom almost fainted again when she saw my costume and my boobs on display. Thankfully, there was a chair close by and she had the good sense to sit down.

Here is where things kind of took a turn for me. As soon as I hit the door at school, Ms. Addison, herself, sent me home. The clothes were fine and the makeup was not an issue. My boobs, well, that was more than just an issue. Did I mention I have the coolest Dad? He was home that day when I got there and we went back to school together. There was no rule she could use to send me home because of the size of my busts, implants or not.

As you might have guessed, there wasn’t a lot of teaching actually going on in any of my classes that day. One teacher actually asked me if they hurt, to wit, I laughed so hard they actually did for a few minutes. I had done it now. I had brought the whole of any teaching in my school to a tire squealing halt. A note to myself you might want to check the men you tease for a wedding band. Wives can be a bitch to deal with.

Mr. Ed was married with a very pretty, if not hot-headed, wife. Mr. Thomas, well, here’s a shocker. He was married to Ms. Addison. My P.E. teacher, Mr. Wilson, he was married to my drama teacher and I had teased him least of all after he got the message. So I’m going along, no clue about the husband and wife connection, thinking that Ms. Addison will eventually cry foul and confess, right?

Mmmm maybe not, or not the way I had pushed for it to happen. The entire week at school leading up to the carnival was a bust as far as real teaching going on was concerned. Pun intended by the way. I’m sitting on pins and needles thinking that at any moment Ms. Addison is going to lose it and that will be the end of the story, right? No.

So Friday evening comes and the senior class had the football field all turned into a spook trail and there is a fun house and a mirrored maze, the usual stuff. By now I had added two more girls to the best friend’s list as they were friends of Heather’s who wanted to be friends with me, too, for Sis, I was cool with that. So as Sis and I are making our way through the stuff and meeting up with our friends, I hear this big bang. It came from around the spook trail down in the end zone where the lights over the field are still out.

There was cotton candy, popcorn, all types of salted and unsalted nuts to eat. Lots of soda and the younger of the girls were having a blast and, of course, being seen with Elvira, well, that was good for one or two status points at least. We’re laughing and having a good time with no clue this is all going south in just a matter of minutes.

The younger girls are not into the scary stuff and want to ride the Ferris wheel, so I head for the spook trail leaving them in Dad’s very capable hands. No, Mom is at home, she’s not into Halloween at all. If you scare her too much, she faints dead away. So I wait in line talking with some the girls from the senior class to pass the time. They have that senior attitude so they’re not much on chitchat. As soon as I get inside, all the lights everywhere at the stadium go out all at once. Some of the rides have lights and that is all people have to see by.

The first kick lands right between my legs and I go down like a rock. Then the stomping starts and I do think to cover my boobs so they can’t get busted and start leaking inside my body. That leaves my crotch an open target and the stomping just doesn’t seem to be going to stop. I am just before passing out when the lights come on and for a split second I can see three full grown women as they turn to leave me. Finally, I scream in pain and then start fading of to sleep or so it seemed.

Over all the noise and other things Dad and Sis actually hear my scream and start looking for me. Dad is frantic, of course, and when he finds me, I am nothing more than a bloody mess. Dad scoops me up, which wasn’t such a good thing to do, but, hey, his daughter was injured and needed help. He got me to the car and then down to the campus clinic in record time by all accounts.

The doctor Lori and I have been working with is there and on duty so she knows all about me. They patch me up enough to stop most of the bleeding and then comes the bad news for dad. With my fake vagina removed the damage to my boy’s parts are extensive. Without having a look for himself he tells her to do what she must so long as I live through it. By now he has called Mom and she is there along with Sis, who they didn’t tell the truth to right then. Dad at least has some idea what is coming, Mom and Sis don’t have a clue.

Two days later I wake up and in more pain that any human being should ever have to feel. The doctor gives me a shot and after several minutes I am back asleep, but just enough to not feel the pain and still hear what is being said. Through one eye that I can barely keep open I see Ms. Addison giving my doctor a stack of money in an envelope. The doctor is not happy and tells her she got what she wanted and to leave.

After that I am left in a drug induced coma for ten days. Now my Sis isn’t quite so dumb as some might think. If I miss enough homework and grades go down no college for me. Also, if I miss a total of fourteen days in a year, I get to repeat the same grade. So Sis turns in all my work via the computer so it would look the same as if I had been in school every day. When I found out she had stepped up for me, nobody was more proud of her than me.

When I came back around enough to have my wits about me, I asked dad to get me out of here and as soon as possible. The doctor baulked a little, but soon realized butting heads with my dad was not going to work. I got the stints to keep my new and very real vagina open and all the after stuff and other instructions as well. I didn’t have to twist Dad’s arm to get him to take me home.

Chapter 3

I told Dad what I knew about what happened that night and the payoff the doctor that she had taken from Ms. Addison that I had seen with my own eyes. Dad made me tell him the story about three times before he would call the police and my assault case got bumped to a different level like assault with intent or some such thing.

With what they knew, the police decided to pressure the doctor, as she had the most to lose, and then start working backward till they got all the parties involved. One of the policemen was really cute and he had the same, oh, no, you didn’t hurt my girl look that Dad often did. Even with all my bruises and such he told me I was pretty, so he was cool, anyway. Not counting the weekends, I missed the full fourteen days of school that I was allowed and then some guy from the school board came to the house, a truant officer or some such thing.

Dad cornered him up and threatened him within an inch of his life if the school even acted like they wanted to fail his daughter. When he saw all the stuff from the hospital around the house, he explained that he was misinformed and that excused absentees’ did not count. Adding that from what he saw, mine was surely excused. He called Ms. Addison from our front porch steps and was going at her for not telling him the truth.

“The woman just won’t give up,” Dad said, as he closed the door.

I got up and moved around as much as my very loving dad would let me. I used the stints in my room at night and kept working on my diary/journal and by now you know these are where the final draft of this story came from. As soon as police told the doctor they had an eyewitness that saw her take a bribe, the house cards started to fold.

Dad got to read this first and he says anybody that reads it will be holding their breath for the ending. I need to slow and let the person reading actually take a breather now and then. Hey, you gotta love my dad. I know I do. I’ll take some of the sting out of the ending for you now. There was never a reason why, save that the people involved didn’t like me.

Ms. Addison was running her version of the first wive’s club and together with the other wives that assaulted me over the years, they had gained a lot of control over the people in this town. The wives and the doctor were all charged with assault with intent to do bodily harm. The husbands were charged as accessories since they knew about it and didn’t stop it. There was never a public trial as all the parties pleaded guilty and cut a deal. Part of that was a lot of money that would be mine when I was legal age.

That came with a gag order that I could never make any money by selling or even telling my story. My dad is pretty good with the fine print so, if I mix up some of the details and change the names so nothing can be traced to the real story, then I can do it. Most of the parts about Lori is true and she really needs this story to pass her class, it is the lump sum grade, pass or fail for her.

Okay, enough of the boring stuff. I was back in school the next week, after I got home, even though Mom and Dad didn’t want me anywhere near it. God love them, the bad people were gone at this point and they were still worried about me. Sis let the cat out of the bag that I was coming back to school and when I hit the front door it was like going into a time warp. Every girl from my class up had gone fifties pin-up style as a show of support for me. It was awesome and I wish Mom and Dad could have seen it.

Lori got a four point zero for her edited version of my story, that was way cool, too. I did my school work from home so my grades were as perfect as sisters. Way too young to be thinking college, right? Not really, Mom and Dad had drilled us with the idea of college and a higher education as soon as we could understand what that was all about. We had parents, our lives were thought out and planned out to large degree for us till we were legal age. All Sis and I were supposed to do was stick to the plan.

Now, you’re thinking poor little rich kids, right? Well, that’s not too far off the mark, but we weren’t so rich when it all started either, but dad was working on that. Sorry, there are some things I just can’t tell you.

Did I change my ways? Well, did I stop dressing and acting like a pin-up girl? No, not really. If anything, it rubbed off on Sis and we became a two girl stage show for a while, under different names, of course. Yes, I finished high school and the male teachers that were still around, well, they just decided it was best to teach in the sitting position. Although, I can’t imagine why unless it had something to do with Rachel, Shelly, Sis and I all sitting on the front row in some rather daring clothes most of the time. Did I say that? No, not me.

In a manner of speaking, the four of us ruled that school till the day we graduated. Of course, Mom and I mended our fences, but you can still make her faint if you said boo just right. Sis and I are like twins, we are so close, and I don’t see that as ever changing. Dad loves us both with more abandon than some fathers would. God knows we have caused him some trouble over the years. I’m not really sure how to end this now. I think I have covered everything or everything I can.

How about I tell you the last little tease I did? It was at a basketball game and we were ahead by two. The other team had a player at the foul line and he had already made his first of two. Just as he leaned forward I walked under the goal behind the line, of course, and stopped so he would get a boob shot, just as he shot. We won. Game over. Have a great day and remember ‘girl power rules’.

up
142 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

hmm

This isnt a story about a girl coming out of the shell of a boy, but it's really the story of the death of a boy. So sad.

It is said that anyone can

It is said that anyone can always learn something new. In this particular case, the boy, Mark, did learn a new way of life as the girl, Marsha. Seems that even with the physical troubles meted out to him/her by the beating; she learned her new lessons well. Nice little wrap up of a sweet story.

Wow!

Those people were horrible O_O

It's a good thing she wanted to be Marsha but still... arranging for the kids' sex change operation as payback? How petty can you get that you have to pick on a teenager as young as her O_O

Glad she was happy and had a loving family though and her sister and her are so close. That's sweet :D

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

aww, sweet!

girl power rules!

DogSig.png

Interesting.

Hypatia Littlewings's picture

Pretty good story, if a bit far fetched on some of the finer points. Rather disturbing though. It's a good thing "she"(well in the end anyway) decided she liked being a girl, other wise it would have been an out and out horror story.

The style

Podracer's picture

Liking the narrated journal, and relieved that Mark got something positive out of blundering girlwards.

Lori might have created a monster, but some monsters can be powerful and magnificent.

"Reach for the sun."

went the way of most other stories

Up untill he looked in the mirror i had hoped this would not follow the standard format and find a way to getting back to being a boy. But no suddenly a previous hetrosexual male decides this is what he wants and all the monsters who planed it get off more or less free. The mother is a monster for manouvering and presuring him into this and then seeking any opertunity to humiliate him. Sister is one ad well as its not even considered what long term harm may be caused. The same can be said for the other girls involved. This was only supposed to be for a year but laser hair removel is permanent. At 13 the hormones will stunt his development and the implants will leave him with permanent scars. And were is the other study were a girl is made to live as a male for a year has to take hormones and exercise to bulk up. Grow facial hair and date girls. One of the reasons given for the punishment is to punish misbehaving boys. But what is the punishment for girls. Or in this universe are they all sweetness and light. And then we have the weird farther slightly any normal farther would have put a stop to this torture of his son as soon as he got back and if wife argued if not a good slap to make her see sense at least threaten divorce. But no this story follows the normal fantasy for this site which is no matter that the victim has always been happy being male. They can always come to accept being turned into a female andall is forgiven. Would just loved for once the boy to have at the end of the year to have faced his pesecutors. Say i stuck to my part of the bargain now stick to yours. Change me back to a boy.even without the chance of facial hair. If the hormones have caused any permanent damage i will sue you all including mum and dad for every penny you have and have you in prison for endangering a minor. And oh by the way i am leaving as soon as possible and none of you will ever see me again. And no dont bother with the tears mum you had none for me when i had to suffer so now its your turn to face the consequences of your actiond