Always and Forever: Bored

Printer-friendly version
Bored

by:
Elsbeth


A short Always & Forever story


Being bored sometimes has unforeseen consequences.

space.jpg


*Note: Found this on my PC and its really early where I was still playing around with Alice and how things work so don't be surprised if its a bit quirky*

--O--

Billy Sanders looked down upon the remains of his 69’ Mustang. Three years spent refurbishing the old girl only to have his idiotic brother roll it into Blair Lake. Dragging against the Williams’ brother’s Vet, who in the hell did Jake think he was Tony Schumacher?

Jake Sanders, who sat off on the side of the road, looked at his brother unhappily. "He looks mad."

"Do you blame him?" A young girl sitting next to him gave a small laugh.

Jake shrugged his shoulders. “Not really I guess. I mean, I did have a good excuse though.”

"Oh."

"I was bored."

Trying not to cringe at the look the Gothic looking girl was now giving him, he continued. “And not your normal run of the mill bored mind you.”

"I can see that." The girl rolled her eyes.

A commotion down by the water caused the two of them to turn. A diver had just emerged signaling that they had found a body.

As Jake watched his broken body being pulled on shore, he realized he now had more to worry about then just being bored.

~o~O~o~

Authors Note: Found this sitting on a external hard drive. I had written in a while back and just gave it a tweak to add it to the Always & Forever Universe. Thanks for reading

-Elsbeth

up
124 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

OOPS

Just a small little detail I'M dead. Nice little story KUDOS :-) Richie2

so did the girl and the

so did the girl and the brother die in the wreck too or did he survive and is pissed off at him for being stupid enough to accidently kill himself and wreck the car

Important

it's important that you read Always and Forever to know who the girl is.

Even So...

…I'm not getting it. Are we supposed to conclude that Jake has hidden potential? I'm not seeing any evidence here that he merits a second chance, or any reason that either the Spiritual Detective or the Caretaker would have enough interest in him to show up at all.

Eric

Not a...

Not a BOSS mustang! *cry*

Those things are spendy, like 50K+

-- Sleethr

Nice car! (was anyway! lol)

Els dear, was this an exercise, or is this something you plan to expand upon? Seems to have good potential as stories go! Loving Hugs Talia