Christmas Twins ~ 11

Printer-friendly version

This is the story of my twin and me; two siblings so closely bonded that we would do anything for each other. It all started a few months before LAST Christmas…

~o~O~o~

Being on the hormones is like nothing I can describe. It was something that I had wanted without even knowing it. I just thought I knew. I started thriving on them…after my body adjusted to them. It did not take long; like I said…a few days of nausea and throwing up. Weekly shots, then monthly ones, then finally hormonal implants—like Bree… But, where Bree flourished…I blossomed…and I glowed in the brightest light you can imagine. Over the next few months, I grow four inches taller…overtaking Bree by an inch. I grow into a full C-cup, plus a little. I develop a figure that is to die for—in part because of my weeks spent in a corset. All of that is irrelevant, though—all that really matters is that I am HAPPY!

It is Christmas Eve and we are once again around the tree. All of our friends celebrate Christmas morning, so we are gathered at our house for our family—and now friends—time. Mom is in a little piece of heaven. Bree is sitting next to Fred—handing out presents. Cathy is with Joe. Cindy is pouring hot cocoa. I am sitting next to Amanda. It is a peaceful time—it is a somber time. I smile at Mom—grateful that she has found peace… She gets to open the first present.

I sit there, relishing being with our friends—relishing Amanda’s touch and presence. I think back over the past year…my journey since I fully committed to being Gwen. Of course, the school had a fit when they noticed I was developing. They accused us, well Mom, of lying, deceit, and a few other choice allegations… I just smiled and Mom slaughtered them… Sister Schubert still grins at me when I pass by her in the hallway.

Don’t get me wrong, life was not all roses. My breasts and nipples hurt; I got clumsy as I went through my growth spurt; I got moody and Mom and I got in terrible arguments; and…I got curves…and it made up for it all; Mom and I made up…

Bree and I became better sisters than we were ever brothers—and we were pretty damned good ones (brothers that is). I made some really good friends, like Cathy and Amanda—and renewed old friendships with Joe and Fred; albeit in a whole new light. I also found that, after I finally made the choice to permanently be Gwen, that my newfound shyness as Gwen disappeared and I was back to my outgoing old self. I have lots of new friends at school now…I guess you could say I am sort of popular, even.

I pull myself back from my reflections to watch Mom—she is opening my present. I smile in anticipation… It is a picture I drew—a charcoal—of Bree and I, only it has George and Jeff in it, too… Mom cries openly and gives me a huge hug as Bree hands out the next present…

The evening goes on and we all open our presents and enjoy each other’s company. It is a peaceful time; it is a somber time… We all reflect on the past year and look forward to a new year; to new challenges. We look forward to a new life and new beginnings. I open my present from Amanda and kiss her. We refresh our cocoa and the last present is opened…

Mom turns on “It’s a wonderful life” and we sit back—all of us content. Finally, we are all at peace.

~o~O~o~

I apologize to my readers for taking so long to bring this series to a close. My intent was to finish last holiday season, but time got away from me and family took precedent. As portrayed in this chapter, the Christmas season is a special time for me—it IS a peaceful time and a somber time. I know that not everyone celebrates Christmas, but I hope that the spirit of that reflective time is in everyone’s heart, regardless of spiritual beliefs and personal times of celebration. Let this be an early beginning to that season…and a late ending to this particular novel. Happy (early) Holiday Season to All!

up
198 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Shauna, thank you for this

Shauna, thank you for this nice wrap up ending to a delightful story. Hugs, Janice Lynn

My pleasure...

I am just sorry it took so long. :)

Hugs!

Great wrap-up

for a good story.I'm glad of how things turned out for both Bree and of course Gwen

Joanna

Thanks!

It was a lot of fun writing the series. I am glad you enjoyed it!

Glad you finished this series

Renee_Heart2's picture

It's good that you finished this even if it was a bit late :). Mom put the school board in their place and they were wrong in their decree I think ALL boards should have to read this story before making a decision on Transgender issues.

Love Samantha Renee Heart

Me too...

It was weighing on my heart that I did not bring it to a close. I am glad that you liked it...and could not agree more that schools (and many others) need to become much more tolerant around this issue. It is way too late for me, but there is hope for future generations.

Love,
Shauna

Thank you

Bobbie Sue's picture

Excellent work, as always. And I was able to finally log in. Please keep writing. I promise that I will keep reading.

HUGS