Education of a sissy - Of course, they *say* it's a milk run.

Printer-friendly version

Michael looked at himself in the mirror. He was slowly getting used to his new lifestyle, and was even beginning to enjoy some aspects of it, but this outfit was taking things to extremes.

His ballet practice meant that he could manage to walk in the black patent, knee high ballet boots that Tamara had insisted that he purchase, even if the latex hobble skirt meant that the walk was incredibly slow, and his hips swayed amazingly and seductively.

The big issue was the matching corset. It wasn't *that* tight, and the half-cups gently supported his breasts, just covering his nipples, but the brevity of it still made him uncomfortable.

Michael turned to the front door, and slowly opened it. He really, really didn't want to go out, but Patel's Corner Shop closed in 5 minutes, and if he didn't, they would have no milk for breakfast.

up
88 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Now There's A Question

joannebarbarella's picture

Only a sadist would send a girl to the corner store in ballet boots....unless she chose to do it! but it sounds as though he didn't,

Joanne

It's not so much that Michael

It's not so much that Michael is being forced to do this, he was busy doing other things, and just ran out of time to get changed.

Susan

Continuing the story?

stephanie_babe's picture

Hey was wondering if you are going to be continuing with with story at all?

S.Reacts