The Wedding~Part 1 of 3

Printer-friendly version

Author: 

Audience Rating: 

Publication: 

Genre: 

Character Age: 

Permission: 


So there I was, walking down the aisle...

The Wedding

By Susan Brown

So there I was, walking down the aisle, on the arm of my best friends cousin, Michael, who was standing in for my long absent father.

There were only a few friends and no relatives in the church for the wedding. I had been cut off from my family years ago when I had come out as a trans-girl. But that shouldn’t be my thoughts at that moment, as I was about to marry my wonderful man, Gary.

I felt radiant in my long white satin dress. Through the fine mesh of the veil covering my perfectly made up face, I could see in front of me, looking a bit nervous, my Gary; the man I loved more than life itself and who I was about to marry.

A pang of fear shot through me, as I realised that Gary had no idea that I was not quite as I seemed.

You see, I hadn't told him that I was, under my lovely dress, still physically anyway...a man.


 
To Be Continued...?

This is my attempt at a story in 3 parts that doesn't need to be 5000 words per chapter. I hope that you like it. As usual, please leave comments and thumbs up type kudo thingies.

up
211 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Short, Sweet,

And very intriguing, Of course you must carry on Sue , You certainly have my interest, And i am sure you will have attention of many more besides little old me , All of us wanting to see how things will turn out for the new bride...

Kirri

A Little Late...

Hypatia Littlewings's picture

... to be telling him.

Looks like it may be a quite interesting honeymoon!
;))

Good Start!
It is more like just a teaser though.
>i< ..:::

Not Good

littlerocksilver's picture

She should turn and walk out - quickly. How could she ever let it get this far? What was she thinking?

Portia

Immediately followed by the

Immediately followed by the divorce and/or death, depending on who decides what. Then again, perhaps her new soon to be husband has a thing for T-girls?

Interesting

I suspect there will be some serious discussions during the honeymoon.