Karma is a...

Printer-friendly version

Be careful how you treat people. You never know when Karma may come knocking on your door. And we all know that Karma is a...

“Just let me get a quick spritz of perfume—just to freshen it up, you know… OOPS! Did I spritz that in your face? Silly me!” The red-headed bombshell watches his face screw up into a grimace; like he is going to sneeze…then his eyes sort of glaze over and he sits there with a silly grin on his face.

The redhead waits a bit longer, then goes over to the brain-addled balding man and smiles. She says, “OK, Hon, we are going to get you ready now…” She lightly runs her fingers over his brow and feels a slight tingle of energy seep from her fingers into his brow as she does. She hands him a pair of tweezers and he takes them…confused. His prominent male brow ridge has already receded and his bone structure has become softer… He looks in the well-lit mirror and carefully plucks his eyebrows until they are perfectly tapered and are a thin, high arch. The redhead smiles—even more so at the confusion on the balding man’s face.

She then kisses him lightly on his bald head and says, “Well done, Sweetie.” She runs her fingers lightly over his eyes and feels the tingle once more… The man once again looks in the mirror and blinks at his large blue eyes, long, thick eyelashes, and overall softer, higher brow… Those eyes with those brows are nothing but pure feminine beauty. He blinks again and takes the proffered makeup from the redhead. He expertly applies it to create a heavy smoky-eye look…one that any woman would be proud to sport to an evening gala event. A bit of sweat glistens on his forehead. The redhead smiles and pats it dry with a dainty handkerchief. She says, “Now, now, Sweetheart…we don’t want to glisten that way…”

She lightly tents her hands over his nose—she almost receives a shock from the higher energy flow. She removes her hands and the man blinks his thick long-lashed eyes in surprise. His nose is…cute. It is small and dainty…with a slight upturn at the tip. He picks up the tiny diamond and deftly inserts it into the hole on the side and watches it twinkle in the bright light. His pretty eyes are starting to show a bit of fear.

The redhead lays her hands on the side of his face and feels the tingle, then moves them down to cup his chin. She removes her hands and the man has smooth, flawless skin with no sign of beard stubble. He has high, dimpled ‘apple’ cheeks and a small, slightly pointy, chin. The redhead then runs her fingers over his mouth, applying slight pressure to his lips. This time there is a slight crackle as his mouth shrinks and his lips swell into full, luscious things of beauty. The man applies the bright red lipstick, powder, and a dusting of blush on those pretty cheeks. With skin as flawless as his, no concealer or foundation is needed… The man purses his lips, then smiles—showing off his now bright white, perfectly straight teeth. The fear now more clearly visible in the man’s eyes belies the smile, though.

She lays her hands over the man’s ears. After a short time of tingling, she removes them and the man picks up the diamond danglies and places them in the front hole of his much smaller and cuter ears. He then picks up the larger set of diamond studs and places them in the middle hole; followed by the smaller stud in the back hole. The redhead places her hands back on the man’s head and, again, there is a crackling as his bald pate fills in and his head is covered in long platinum blonde loose curls. A quick laying of her hands on his neck makes his Adam’s apple disappear and gives him a long slender neck that is befitting of his now beautiful and very vixen-like face. The man reaches down and clasps the heavy diamond pendant around his neck.

The redhead takes the man’s hands into her own. After a short time of tingling, she lets go and the man expertly files his half-inch nails into perfect ovals and paints them bright red to match his lipstick. He picks up the large diamond rings and places them on his slender, dainty fingers. She then runs her hands up his arms and his hair (including under his arms) disappears as his arms become dainty and slender to match his now much smaller hands. The man places the diamond bracelets on his wrists as the redhead takes his feet in her hands. He soon thereafter paints his dainty little toenails red to match his fingernails. She runs her hands up his legs and watches the hair disappear as he develops slender, long legs. Legs any woman would kill for. He looks at his smaller feet and place the four-inch stilettos on his size six and a half feet—knowing that he will need stockings…in a bit. His eyes are now showing abject fear.

She places her fingers on the front of his shoulders and her thumbs on his back. She applies pressure and pulls them back into the posture befitting of a woman—and watches his broad shoulders grow narrow. She runs her hands down his spine, tingling all the way. His posture corrects more as he sits upright and his torso shortens as his body hair disappears... She places her hands on his chest. She feels the tingle as his nipples grow to the size of large pencil erasers, then the small mounds under them blossom into full C-cup breasts. There is no longer any sign of hair and the man cannot take his severely frightened, but very pretty blue eyes off of the diamond pendant—now snuggly nestled in his cleavage.

She runs her hands over his fat belly and the fat melts away with the hair…leaving a trim, tight little belly. He picks up the little piece of jewelry and places it into his naval piercing. The redhead then takes his waist into her hands and holds them there. His waist shrinks and she runs her hands down to his hips and feels them get wider. She places her hands on his butt and watches it bubble out.

Finally, she smiles at him as he watches in absolute horror as she places her hands on his crotch and feels the lump there shrink away to nothing; at the same time years melt away from his aging body. What was once the older man kicks off her shoes and puts on the pretty thong panties. She puts on the matching bra and then the corset. She feeds the garters through the leg loops of the thong and pulls up the black silk stockings; deftly attaching them to the garters when she is done. She slips into the slinky black dress and puts the black stilettos back on. She quickly brushes her hair out and deftly puts it up into a sexy up-do and fastens it in place with lots of little diamond-tipped hairpins. She stands up; sure-footed on the dangerously pointed high-heels and smiles at me…once again with fear in her eyes. She picks up her clutch and puts on her wrap.

The redhead smiles at the young blonde and gives her an appreciative look. She likes what she sees and says, “All you need now, Love, is a spritz of perfume.” She spritzes the platinum beauty with another spritz of perfume. The blonde takes a deep breath and says in a sexy-sultry voice, “What have you done to me—you witch?” The redhead says, “Very astute, Ruth. I am a witch. You have made many enemies over the years. I was hired to set things straight… Karma is a witch, after all. That is a little private joke. My name actually is Karma.”

She giggles at her own joke and says, “You see, you have made a living off of putting others down. You have pushed a skewed view of the world and disseminated hate towards good people. You have put down women. You have put down transsexuals and transgendered people. You have put down gays, lesbians and bisexuals. All of this on your nationally syndicated radio show—all for ‘fun’ and to get rich. So, in order to set things right, you are now transgendered. At least that is what the official story is. You announced this to your bosses a few months ago…and they promptly fired you. You have been able to find work at a new radio station that promotes GLBT rights and lifestyle—since you are one. You have a new nationally syndicated show that premiers this week. You had to use up a significant part of your wealth for the transition and the multitudes of surgeries to get you to look like this. Of course your wife left you, even though you explained to her that you are bi…well, mostly lesbian—but definitely bi…”

Ruth, the new blonde, is speechless. Karma, the witch, continues, “You are thirty years younger…a fact that will be explained by lots of cosmetic surgery and…well some cosmic meddling of people’s memories of exactly how old you really were. You will have lots of time to fully enjoy your new life. You will find that you are really very easily excited…but, make no mistake, you are a transsexual…you have the exact results of SRS, just without the pain of the surgery… Anyone will be able to verify that…both by close physical examination by an expert, by DNA, and by…doctor’s records—that can be easily leaked…”

Ruth is one pale blonde by now. Karma continues, “Now, I said you are easily excited. Actually, you just plain horny… Don’t worry, we will play with your new equipment later, Love—a nice threesome with a hunk of a guy that I have set up… We will have to break you in right, now won’t we?” She winks at Ruth. Then she says, “But for now, we really need to rush or we will be late for your celebrity coming-out party. Come along, Missy—we can’t leave your fans waiting!”

up
181 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

That's Far Too Nice

littlerocksilver's picture

... a thing to do for that sorry SOB. If some good came from this, then, good. Frankly, if he were on fire, I wouldn't piss on him to put him out.

Portia

Soooo....

Making Ruth's hair flaming red and on fire like Hades' on Disney's Hercules would not have been better... GIGGLES

I fully agree with you... But, in this case, Ruth's energy would have to be put into HELPING our cause...since she is one of us. :D

HUGS!
Shauna

It would appear....

Andrea Lena's picture

...that I've led a life which would be at least acceptable enough for Ms. Karma to pass me by? Oh well....

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Either that...

...or your Karma visit just meant that you are now living the result... :)

HUGS!
Shauna

As Artie Johnson used to say,

As Artie Johnson used to say, from behind a bush, on the 70s TV show 'Laugh In'; "Verrrrry Interesting".

Laugh in...

Loved it! :D

HUGS!
Shauna

Poetic justice

gillian1968's picture

I could never stand to listen to Rush for more than 5 minutes. He has learned so little over the years, I wonder if he would learn even from a fate like this?

But very well written!

Gillian Cairns

So true...

But you really survived FIVE minutes of Rush? I can't even take five SECONDS... :)

Thanks for the kudos!

HUGS!
Shauna

A long five minutes.

gillian1968's picture

You're welcome. It was a long time ago and I used to catch the beginning of his show after our local morning talk radio was over. I was more conservative back then, but didn't really like him even then. But I would be curious what he was going to talk about. Then I would get tired of his verbally patting himself on the back and saying how he'd told us this would happen years ago. So I'd turn off the radio and do something useful.
I've gotten a lot more progressive since then and learned from a few experiences.
I'm enjoying all your stories. Keep writing!

Gillian Cairns

GIGGLE

Experience is a...

I have always been considered 'conservative', too... He is radical (at least he talks that way)... And I, too, have become much more progressive... :D

HUGS!

Shock jocks

This is a fun story. We have a few shock jocks on Sydney Australia radio who could do with the same treatment, even though it's probably too good for them.

GIGGLE

Thanks!

heh

It's amazing how many people have such a big hate-on for a guy who has never actually harmed anyone.

He definitely steams up the libs. I haven't heard him say anything bad about LGBT people, though. Anyhow, enough people like him to make him rather wealthy. If he was as universally hated as some would like us to believe, he wouldn't be able to make the money that he does.

Unfortunately,

I think you are right. There are enough people that love to listen that it is a bit frightening. Who knows if he even really believes it himself...but it is still fun to poke fun at HIM. ;)

What would be fun......

Pamreed's picture

Send El Tubbo a copy of this story. It would be interesting to hear how he reacts!!

ROFLOL!

As long as my REAL identity is buried from...God herself... I don't have as deep pockets as...SHE (female 'Tubbo') has... A lawsuit is not something I need! :P

Lawsuit

He wouldn't bother with a lawsuit. He would just read selected parts on his show and use it to lampoon you and liberals in general.

I see a fatal flaw here

licorice's picture

self termination? Many of us know the hell of being locked in the wrong body, her mind would probably snap and she could easily do something...drastic.