Karma is still a...

Printer-friendly version

Be careful how you treat people. You never know when Karma may come knocking on your door. And we all know that Karma is a...

The red-headed bombshell looks at the ugly dude… She smiles…concentrates…and morphs into an…ugly dude herself…

She struts up to the real dude…and strokes her own long, unkempt beard…the one that mirrors his. She picks up a can of “Off” insect repellant and starts spraying it… She winks at the dude and says, “Here! I’ve got you covered!” She sprays the dude with the can of spray and he screws his face into a scowl…like he needs to sneeze… Then he just stands there grinning stupidly…an idiotic look on his face—even more so than usual…

The redhead drops her disguise and looks at the dude, decked out in camouflage, in disgust… Then she smiles as a plan forms in her mind…

She approaches the dude and says, “Well, well, you have really stepped in it… You know when Karma is called that you have messed up.” She giggles at some little private joke.

The redhead looks at the ugly dude…she visualizes what she wants and starts lightly humming a tune… The ugly dude’s face takes on a surprised look as his long, unkempt beard disappears. It is clear that he values the ugly thing…in a few moments his face is completely hairless…but…it his skin is still sort of greasy looking… Then his long grey hair turns a dull auburn color…it is longer and softer…but greasy and still unkempt.

His ugly face slowly softens and gets younger looking…it does not turn really feminine, but it loses its masculinity…if slightly leaning towards feminine… His smaller ears are pierced and sport small glitzy pink studs… His eyebrows are plucked and feminine looking. His eyes are lightly made up…well, the mascara is heavy… His lips are glistening with cheap gloss…

His fledgling breasts, courtesy of the hormones illegally purchased online, are proudly contained in the cheap push-up bra. His body showing several small nicks where he has used the razor once too often while removing any vestiges of body hair…

He is dressed as nicely as his meager funds will allow…a mini skirt, a revealing blouse to show off as much off his ‘cleavage’ as possible, stockings attached to garters, a gaff tucking away his ‘embarrassment’…

The redhead looks at him standing there, decades younger than a few minutes before, in high heels that are too big for a ‘real’ girl and shakes her head… She thinks, ”I have been doing this Karma thing for a long time…but this is one of the better ones… IDIOT!”

She sprays the new ‘girl’ with some more ‘Off’ and says, “You used to have issues with gays…compared that ‘lifestyle’ to ‘bestiality’. You said God was against them… Well…now you are a desperate ‘girl’ in a man’s body…your fortune is gone…donated to the church. Your family has disowned you… You will do anything to get the ‘help’ you need to change into the girl you ‘are’. You want real hormones…surgery… You have NO money… Your only recourse is to…sell your body… Since you are a ‘girl’, you only even consider sex with guys…using what ‘equipment’ you have… Anything else is just too repulsive. You pray to your God, that hates gays, that you can find a ‘donor’ that will give you more than just a huge load of sperm in your only venue—so that you can start real treatment and get ‘fixed’…”

The new ‘girl’ sneers at the redhead and says, “If you think that I am going to go along with this you are mistaken you…” The redhead blows a kiss at him…and…the new ‘her’ face relaxes…and ‘she’ smiles… The redhead says, “You will be happy…after several years of hard work, you will be able to get that help you want… You are now young enough to make it all happen; I have even given you a little black book in your purse over there…it is full of affluent clients… But don’t ever think that you can call me names… Karma really is a witch!” The redhead giggles and winks as she walks off and says, “I am sure you will do just ducky!”

up
92 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

For those of you confused...

After some, I think, very good feedback, I have removed names from the story. I hope it still makes sense. :)

HUGS!
Shauna

It Makes Perfect Sense

littlerocksilver's picture

The change was just ducky as you said. I've never watched the show, and never intend to. The clips I've seen on the news are just fine. What do you have planned for the family in NW Arkansas. I'll bet if you dug deep enough you could come up with something very enjoyable. I wonder how daddy would like to go through 19 childbirths.

Portia