The Experiment ~ 3

Printer-friendly version

What would you do if you got a text that promised you a hundred thousand dollars if you signed up to be the subject in a research project?

In this chapter, Raymond starts having doubts about continuing with the experiment.


The Experiment ~ Part 3


“How are you feeling, Raymond,” Dr. Click asks as Angela finishes drawing more blood. I shrug and say, “Well, I am no longer nauseous, or hot and flushed, like I was. But, I am having trouble…performing…you know…with Cindy…” I gently touch my sore nipples and say, “And my nipples are really sensitive… Does that mean…?” Dr. Crick shrugs and says, “That could just all be a temporary result of the high dose of estrogen I gave you. It was a depot injection, designed to last five days. That shot will be out of your system by now, though. As will the aromatase I gave you. If you still have high levels of estrogen in your system, then it confirms that your reboot was effective. You do need to understand that that does not mean that you somehow suddenly have ovaries. Your testicles and other organs in your body are fully capable of producing estrogens… Oh, and I also want you to understand that the hormones themselves are not my primary goal; rather the overall status of your body is…how your system ‘sees’ itself—the hormones are the result of that. I think your body seeing itself in the correct way will be key in turning on some of the genes that I want to…and also to see if I can rewrite your body’s developmental history on some things…”

Angela comes in a few minutes later with a tablet. Dr. Crick scrolls through a couple of screens and whistles slowly. She looks at me and says, “Well, that answers that… You have the same levels of estrogens as a young girl in full puberty…one that is in a hurry to develop… You have definitely been ‘rebooted’…” I feel my face flush and I feel hot. I look at her with a sudden thought and ask, “So, if it is not the hormones you want, then we can reset my hormones back?” She shakes her head and says, “No; that would defeat the reboot…” I sigh and say, “Then can I just take male hormones…?” She shakes her head again and says, “I am afraid that would not be good either… While the hormones were not my primary goal in the reboot, they are important for what I want to accomplish. A few months of them won’t do anything permanent or have long-term effects… So, if you change your mind before the end of the contract, anything the hormones have changed should be reversible…”

I feel myself get even redder as I flush more. I look down at my chest and say, “So, I…I…I…am going to…” She nods and says, “Develop breasts? Yes, among other normal estrogen-induced changes. I am sure your wife will be a helpful resource for you in explaining those changes… One of the other reasons we wanted a heterosexual married male…”

She pauses a minute and then looks at me and asks, “I know this will sound like a strange off-topic question, but how are you in math?” I shrug and say, “I work in a bank…I am not bad with business math, I guess. I am no genius, if that is what you are asking—especially with the advanced stuff.” She says, “I have a book here that a friend has developed. It is college algebra. Can you do me a favor and see if you can understand it? If not, don’t worry, I am just curious if someone that has no background can follow it… As a favor to my friend…” I shrug and say, “I will take a look, but I have no doubt that I won’t understand a thing…”

As I gather my things and am getting ready to go to the bank for the rest of the day, she says, “I want you to let your body adjust to these new changes. I will not be doing anything else for at least four to eight weeks. I do want you to come by and let Angela pull blood once a week to monitor things, though. And if you feel ‘off’… Well, I mean something that Cindy thinks is off…then make sure and come see me…”


Cindy is berating me, “Why didn’t you tell me they were hurting--silly?” I shrug and say, “I was hoping it was just a passing phase…and it is…really embarrassing!” Cindy playfully slaps my arm and says, “Don’t ever be embarrassed to tell me something. Now, let me look…” She lifts my shirt and carefully touches my nipples. She says, “Yes, your nipples are very enlarged. I hadn’t really paid that much attention to their size when I was playing with them…just their reaction.” She giggles and carefully rubs the area around them; it is tender there, too, but not as bad. She says, “And you have breast buds developing under them… I remember that time well…” She looks pensive for a minute or two and then says, “Your appointment with the hair stylist is in thirty minutes…that will probably take a couple of hours for the bleaching and cut… Then we will just have to go shopping at the mall… Don’t worry, Hon. I can help with this. The soreness in the nipples doesn’t usually last long too long, especially if we remove anything irritating them, but your growing breasts will likely be tender for a while.”

Two and half hours later, we emerge from the hair salon. I am still shocked at having light blonde hair… She barely trimmed any off, and the way she has it styled seems a bit on the feminine side to me, even though she said it was an ‘androgynous’ cut… Cindy says, “Stop worrying. It is different, yes. But it looks fine. And no, it does not look girly—you are just not used to your hair being blonde. We will both get used to it soon enough…”

Cin then takes me to the mall and we go into one of the department stores…and straight to the women’s lingerie section. I start to protest, but she says, “Shh! Just be quiet! No one is going to pay any attention—IF you don’t make a scene…” She picks out several really soft, silky undershirt-like things with tiny shoulder straps that she calls ‘camisoles’. She pays and then takes me out into the mall. She hands me the bag and pushes me towards the closest men’s room. She says, “Go in there and put one of these on under your shirt and see if it doesn’t help… Those men’s shirts of yours are so darned rough, it is no wonder your nipples are irritated…”

I blush but do as she says. Once I get the camisole on, I sigh in relief. It feels wonderful…almost erotic on my nipples. What is happening to me? I fight the urge to stroke my nipples through the silku material and hurry to put my regular shirt back on over it. I hurry and meet Cin back outside. I smile at her and say, “You are right, this does feel much better…but…now they are sticking out…” She giggles and says, “Yes, you will have to look out for headlights. Soon, you will probably need a bra, anyway, and that will help with that…” I pale and say, “Do you think? How will I hide THAT? How can you take this so lightly?” She giggles again and says, “One thing at a time, Sweetie… And it is natural for a girl to grow breasts…” I groan, “But, I am not a girl…I mean…well, you know what I mean… This is so confusing…” She just smiles and hugs me…


Sure enough, my nipples quickly lose their soreness once my shirt stop irritating them; but then they get even more sensitive… The camisoles are much nicer touching my nipples than my shirts, but they keep my nipples near permanently erect…and they are now much bigger than normal…about the size of small pencil erasers… I have to wear loose shirts just to hide them from where they stick out… Cindy thinks it is great. She gets a huge kick out of teasing them in bed…My little guy down below is not too excitable these days, but my nipples more than make up for his lack of enthusiasm. She drives me near crazy when she sucks on them.

There is a flurry of other changes happening to me that I struggle with over the next weeks. You know how that plain girl in school goes on summer vacation in grade school and comes back…well, a girl after the summer? Well, I sort of feel that way. My eyes are now a bright blue, no longer the hazel they were… It is still a shock to see myself in the mirror—especially combined with my now longish light-blonde hair…

Also, after the first two weeks, my nipples seem to have thankfully stopped growing, but they are now the size of large pencil erasers…and still really sensitive… One night, when Cin is sucking on them, one of the few ways to get my little guy to sort of wake up, I actually have an orgasm from her sucking alone—and what an orgasm it is! That starts a whole new playbook of games for Cin… She is so good at it, I ask her one night why. She blushes and says, “You know I told you when we first hooked up that I had recently broken off a wonderful three-year relationship… Well, I never told you that was with my…girlfriend… I am, well, I am deep down bisexual, I guess…but I am monogamous and totally committed to you, Sweetie!” I say, “And you are just telling me this now?” She just gives me an impish grin and starts sucking on my nipples; I moan and stop worrying about that piece of news…for now…

Cindy was also right about my breasts growing. It becomes a never-ending source of embarrassment for me. Finally, on Saturday, after another week has passed, Cindy says, “Hon, it is time…you need to get measured for a bra… Your breasts are more noticeable without one than they ever will be with one…trust me…all that bouncing does not go unnoticed. And they will feel better with some support…we just need to get that bouncing around under control… You must be at least an A-cup, by now…most girls would already have been in a training bra at your stage.”

I almost scream at her, “No! I can’t…I just can’t… I am going to tell Dr. Crick that I am done! This is just too much…” And I sit down and cry—something I have never done in my adult life… Cindy puts her arms around me in a hug and says, “Sweetie, hormones are hell. Trust me, us girls now all about that… You will feel better after we get you in a bra. Then we can talk about what to do about the rest from there.” I sniffle and wipe my nose on a tissue that she hands me. I say more quietly, “It is horrible, it is getting to be too much… I don’t even have real body hair anymore…just a fine fuzz… I can’t take this! I can’t…” I start crying again…

An hour later, after Cindy has calmed me down, we are at the mall and Cindy is pulling me towards Victoria’s Secret… I stop cold and plant my feet when I see where she is going. I feel tears well up in my eyes again and say, “No, Cindy. I am not going in there to be fitted for a bra… I would die of embarrassment.” Cindy looks at me sternly and says, “Stop being such a whiney baby. I know that the hormones are really messing with you right now, but you need to man up… It is just a bra…you need it… It is important to be properly measured and VS has the best bras… Now, suck it up and stop blubbering. Let’s go!” I look at her, shocked. I am pissed at her tone…and her words sting…but, they have the intended effect—almost like a slap in the face. I take a shaky breath and follow her in.

Cin talks to a sales girl in the store, “Hi, Lee. This is my husband, Ray. He has developed a medical condition that is resulting in an extreme case of…err…man-boobs. He really needs some support. Can you measure him and recommend a good bra?” She looks at me and says, “You poor thing! Of course! Please…follow me.” She takes out a tape measure and takes several measurements. Then she says, “Yes, you really do need support. You are almost a B-cup! We have these T-shirt ‘Perfect Shape’ bras on sale—they will provide really good support for a good price; and they are not overly girly. I think one like this is your best bet…” She picks out one in black and hands it to me. She says, “Go in there with your wife. She can help you try it on…”

Cin goes into the dressing room with me. She has me take off my shirt and cami. Then she shows me how to hook the bra in the last hooks in front of body and spin it around so the cups are in front. When I have done that, she tells me to bend down at the waist and helps me get my hanging breasts into the bra and my arms into the straps. She says, “That makes sure your breasts are properly in the cups of the bra.” After I stand back up she tightens and adjusts the straps. It feels weird…but good at the same time… The support feels…wonderful… Cin says, “Yes, the underwire in this model is good for support…and the cups are sleek, so they will not show as much through your shirt…”

I put my T-shirt back on and…my breasts are really…visible… Not the bra…but my breasts… I say, “I can’t do this… Look at me…I look like I have…hooters…” Little do I know that this is a padded ‘push-up’ bra—the kind that VS is famous for. Cin says, “Yes, ummm…the bra enhances your…assets… That is what it is designed to do… That does not change the fact that you have to wear it…” I try and protest and she says, “Are you really going to tell me that it does not feel better with the support?” I am speechless for a moment, then I say, “Well, yes it does, but…” She breaks in and says, “Case closed.” She leads me out into the store and Lee says, “That looks great. It is a really popular bra. How many would you like and in what colors?” Cindy says, “We will take three—he is still growing. The black one he is wearing, a white one, and one in nude…”

Lee picks out the bras in my size and says, “As part of the sale, you can get the matching panties for only a dollar more each…” Cindy smiles and says, “Sounds great! We’ll take them!” I have a near heart attack at the total. When we leave, I say, “That first ten grand won’t last long if we spend it like that.” She laughs and says, “Believe me! You don’t want to skimp on your bras… I only got you three, since I am sure you will need bigger ones soon… The growing phase is expensive…now I understand why mom griped so much when mine were growing…” I give her a look that could kill and say, “And what is the deal with the panties?” She smiles and says, “Matching underwear is important. It makes you feel…well, pretty… I know that is not important to you…right now… But, let’s just say it makes you feel good. Give it a try… It was only three dollars more, in this case. And they are really nice panties…”

We go home from there and I pick up the math book that Dr. Crick had given me. I decide it is something that could take my mind off the bra I am wearing…at least for a few minutes until I will have to give up in frustration at the complex math. To my surprise, I easily comprehend the material. I complete all the chapters in the book in a little over an hour and take the practice exam at the end. I not only get a 100% right—it is simple… I look at Cin and ask, “What is going on? Take a look at this book and see if it makes sense to you. You and I are at about the same math level…” She looks at the book and throws it back at me after a couple of pages. She laughs and says, “You cheated, right? You looked at the answers? This is all Greek to me!”

I shake my head…and fight the urge to cry in frustration at not understanding what is going on. I feel tears start to run my face and grimace at Cindy. I just say, “Damned hormones.” She laughs and says, “I love you, Honey. Hormones and all!” Then, she gives me an impish grin and starts unhooking my bra…

up
252 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Good read

Dahlia's picture

So wish this could be true. Even if I am to far transitioned to do much for me now.

Dahlia

Sigh...

I know what you mean... I am, unfortunately, NOT transitioned at all--it is much too late for me... But, it is nice to be able to dream, right? :)

Thanks for the feedback and kudos. Believe me, it really is appreciated!

Hugs,
Shauna

I started my transiton at 56

It is never too late. If you would like to talk feel free to PM me.

I appreciate that!

Too late being happily married (if the wrong gender) and not willing to make others pay the price for my...cowardliness...when I was much younger. I made my choices and will stick by them--this gives me the avenue to dream a bit, though! :)

HUGS!
S

... the fudge?!

How in the world did they increase his intelligence... or rather... is he having more copied than just her eyes and hair color? Oh dear... sounds like someone is becoming someone else's CLONE DAUGHTER O_O

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

Well...

There *MAY* have been a little more to the initial 'therapy' than meets the eye... But, I guess we will just have to wait and see... ;)

HUGS!
Shauna

Gee, I wonder who Cindy's ex

Amethyst's picture

Gee, I wonder who Cindy's ex-girlfriend could be ;)

Good read so far Shauna

*big hugs*

Amethyst

ChibiMaker1.jpg

Don't take me too seriously. I'm just kitten around. :3

LMAO...

Some people just pay TOO much attention!

SHHH!!!! :D

Hugs!

*Grin*

Amethyst's picture

You've seen how convoluted my stories get. I can't NOT pay attention lol

*hugs*

ChibiMaker1.jpg

Don't take me too seriously. I'm just kitten around. :3

GIGGLES!

Hmmm... Time for a plot change?

Thanks for reading my meager attempts at SciFi!

HUGE Hugs!

nah

Amethyst's picture

I like where it's going. Martin tells me I'm far too perceptive for my own good sometimes.

I know what it's like to try to start a sci-fi story and keep all the science, plot, and other details straight . I think you're doing a good job. chapter four is good too and it looks like things are going to get even more interesting with the way you ended that chapter. ;)

*big hugs*

ChibiMaker1.jpg

Don't take me too seriously. I'm just kitten around. :3

Thanks!

And...Terra-Hugs!