For Friends and Family Part 15

Printer-friendly version
For Friends and Family Part 15 – Fairy Tale of New York
Nicky and Amy.jpg

For Friends and Family. Andy is looking for a new challenge, his current girlfriends sister has suffered a nervous break down, Andy is very similar in both size and looks, agrees to be changed into a Nichola look alike.
This is a dream for Andy who has a secret desire to live and work as a woman. In this chapter the new Nichola realizes that soon her and Brett are going to become really close, as they all will be in New York together.

****************************

I finished brushing my hair being totally naked I really enjoyed the sight of my breasts gently jiggling as I brushed my tresses. After the talk with mum I was far more settled in my mind.
After the 100 strokes my hair was shining and I was totally relaxed. I slipped into a peach silk nightdress with spaghetti straps and climbed into bed.

I awoke around eight the next morning feeling very refreshed I got ready for the day. As I put on my bra and thong I scanned my body for imperfections loving my alabaster skin and my feminine shape next came a simple white camisole then a pair of thick paisley knee high tights. I wormed my way into a pair of silver skinny jeggings which was covered in small black spots finally a white Merino wool crew necked jumper.

I decided on a pair of black suede ankle boots with a 3” stiletto matching handbag and my white padded ¾ jacket leaving these in my room I went and roused Amy. She looked blissful while she was asleep as soon as I woke her she put her grumpy face on. Laughing I sadistically told her the time and said we
would soon be leaving.

I was half way through breakfast when a flustered Amy arrived in the kitchen. “Mum what time are we leaving?” mum looked at the clock and said, “About ten love”.
Amy looked daggers at me and growled, “Nichola Mackinnon you do have a nasty streak” all I did was smile sweetly at her innocently saying, “Oh I got mixed up – sorry”.
Grumbling she sat down to breakfast but all was soon forgiven as she told me about last night all I said was mum and I had a bottle of wine and a night before the TV.

We went and got our jackets and left to see Sophie the closer we got to the clinic the paler Amy got. I squeezed her shoulder and she smiled wanly at me.
On arrival we were escorted to Sophie’s room she was excited to see and her lisp had become more pronounced. Again she hugged us all telling me that I was perfect and she loved me.
She had her hair in bunched with Minnie Mouse clips in them, a white polo neck sweater, pink jeans and furry knee boots.
She still acted and dressed like a ten year old my heart was breaking it was so so sad - so unfair.
Mum helped her into a pink shiny padded jacket and buttoned it up for her making sure her scarf and gloves were secure throughout this Sophie was bouncing with excitement.
We went to the car and as last week she was hanging onto Amy and I’s hand chattering away to us.
At the car she scrambled into the back and getting in after her I had to put her seat belt on she sat her doll between up and took hold of my hand stroking the back of my hand chattering away.

First we drove home to show Sophie what was being done to her room to say she was excited was an understatement. All the time holding my hand mum told her that she could choose her furniture and pictures for the wall this made her more excited.
So off we went to the place which was doing the fitted furniture for the room all the time Sophie was chattering away to me telling me about her dolls, asking me about what work I did and if I enjoyed my work.

We arrived at the show room and mum explained who she was and what was wanted first they showed us the plainer type of bedroom stuff, which Sophie was not, really interested in. Then we moved to another area where more teenage bedroom fittings were displayed she showed a bit more interest in these designs.

Mum was talking to the sales woman when Sophie let out a squeal and pointed to a bedroom that can only be described as an explosion in a candy factory, it was all pinks and creams, satin and lace, a princess style bedroom, complete with a canopy bed (in pink and cream of course).
I will be honest, I like pink, but just a little at a time this bedroom was to my eyes hideous a real girly girl room. I could imagine it with pink and cream carpets and rugs the thought of which made me shudder.
We all tried to make her change her mind but she was having none of it as she was fond of me I made the most effort but to no avail. So after an hour mum sighed and told the sales woman, “Well it seems that this is the one could you have the room measured for it and it fitted” all was arranged so we left. Carpets were next and yes my worse fears came true the carpet was pink and cream. However she agreed to my suggestion that darker brown fur rugs would make a good contrast.

Lunch again to MacDonald’s where Sophie had a ‘Happy Meal’ and milk shake, Amy and I had a salad and diet coke mum who by now looked totally worn out had a burger.
Finally pictures for her room we went to a well-known department store and she chose pictures of the boy bands and singer’s that ten-year-old girls like.
Sophie and I wandered around the store while mum and Amy were in the toilet. Sophie was again chattering away asking me about London, Amy, work, and the people I worked with her dolls anything and everything. It was tiring the constant chatter but to me it seemed like she was filing everything away.

We got her back to the clinic and when Amy and I told her we would not be seeing her next week she cried and threw a temper tantrum it took a while to calm her down. With Amy and I doing most of the calming as she seemed to take notice of us. One thing was clear when she was at home she was going to be a handful and mum was going to need some serious help.
It was on the way back to the car that mum broke down sobbing. I said to Amy, “I’ll drive home, you sit with mum.”
I think that today mum realised how hard a job it would be looking after Sophie someone with the mind and attitude of a ten year old but with the body of a woman!
On the drive home Amy suggested that mum hire some full time help as there is enough room and Amy reasoned with dad being a doctor he must have contacts to ensure the help is proficient.
Mum said that she would talk it over with Dad over the coming week at least she hadn’t dismissed the idea out of hand.

We arrived home and shepherded mum inside we could both see that dad was worried and upset at the state mum was in. So Amy came straight out with it declaring that permanent help was needed he agreed with us - so now it was down to mum to agree.

Amy and I went to get ready for the night we discussed Sophie in depth and to be honest came to no conclusion except it would be hard for mum alone. Mum was going to need our help Amy said, “At least I will not have to go near that clinic it gives me the creeps – Sophie at home I can manage”

I showered and got ready a pair of boot cut stretch denims a geometric pattern blouse in multi colours black panties and bra with and black ankle boots with a strap detail. I decided on a fitted wool coat with a herringbone pattern in mid brown and cream. Single breasted with a slight flare below the hips, fluffy woollen scarf completed my look.

As I went down stairs the door bell went I answered it and it was Guy, “Hi” I said cheerfully I think she’s nearly ready.” I invited him in while I put my scarf and coat on “AMY” I bellowed up the stairs “GUY’S HERE”. “OK, OK” and shouted back, then coming down the stairs told Guy, “My little sister has a big mouth”.

All he did was grin and ask me if I wanted a lift anywhere I told him the pub I was meeting Mel in and bless him he agreed to take me there.
In the car Amy asked how Carl was Guy was a bit uneasy but said, “He’s on a date” I piped up, “Good for him, he needs a good woman!”
Amy had to put her oar in saying, “And you were not the one little sister?” Smiling I said, “No; and we both knew it we are I hope friends”. I looked at Guy with my eyebrow cocked in a questioning way.
Guy seemed to sigh in relief and answered, “I’m sure Carl would still like to be friends I certainly do”.

By then we were at the place I was going so thanking them for the lift I got out and walked to the door. It’s strange the feeling I got as a girl going into a pub on my own as a guy there was no problem but now I don’t know how to put it, but it didn’t feel comfortable.

Mel was already there she took a bit of finding but she must have spotted me as she met me before I had reached the bar. After we had bought a drink, we went to the table she had secured and sat and talked. Melissa was really easy to talk to, and we really got on like a house on fire we had similar ideas a similar sense of humour and a similar outlook on life! Namely what will be will be; see which direction your life takes or as Mel so nicely puts it, “This is the real thing (life) Nicky not a trial run, enjoy it cos you’re a long time dead”

We chatted and I told her about my work she looked at me in a speculative manner and said; “Why did you want to come out with me? You’re a clever girl, surely there was something you’d rather do tonight than be out with an old tart like me”.
I looked sharply at her and answered, “Look Mel, I’m here because I like you and want to be here let’s cut the crap about me being this and that and you being this and that - I hope we’re going to become friends”

Mel thought about this and finally answered; “Of course I want to be friends but a posh bird like you is totally different form my usual friends.”
Grinning I answered her, ‘I might be a posh bird, but I can hold my own – anyhow I don’t see myself as posh, want another drink? Anyhow we make a good pair, me a posh bird and you an old tart; even though you’re not old or a tart!”

She laughed out loud at this passed me her glass and said, “Another half of lager luv anyhow, you didn’t strike me as a real ale girl more a G & T girl!”

I laughed at that and answered; “That’s the fault of the guy I used to b... er know.” (I nearly said guy I used to be – oops).

I got back with the drinks and we continued talking away the ice had been broken now we were just two women out together.
The country & western group came on and they were really good some guy’s Mel knew came and sat with us.
Mel introduced me as her ‘posh mate’ I called he an old cow and soon everyone on the table became the best of mates.
Mel got hit on a couple of times as did I, but being a stranger I was kind of looked at with a certain amount of reserve.

As I mentioned earlier in the story Melissa is a cab driver about late 30’s early 40’s she has shoulder length honey blond hair (dyed like most women) she has a pretty pleasant face with a cute nose and full lips.
Her face is showing the wrinkles of most women crows feet around the eyes and a few laughter line’s her body is trim large breasts and hips (she has two kids and no partner.
As she succinctly put it he fucked off after the second was born. Her kids a girl (Kylie) and a boy (Luke) are 18 and 16 the girl works as kitchen assistant but wants to be a nurse the boy is still at school and as with most kids dreams his dreams and is a pain in the arse (Mel’s words not mine).

By the time the band had finished we were quite pissed now we were all the best of friends. We left the pub at midnight accompanied by sundry blokes and couples all friends of Mel (and by association me now) we decided on a kebab and continue at Mel’s place, which was close to the pub. It was a terrace house, so kebab in hand the whole lot of us ended up there, I have never had so much fun in ages.
The whole cross section of society was there fireman (hunky) but married to Dawn. A couple of taxi drivers; two ‘business men’ read chancers; a police man who knew the “business men” professionally (but there was no animosity)
Mel’s hairdresser Chantelle and husband Clive who was a builder and of course little old me a man looking to the world as a hot girl.
It was about three when I left promising Mel that we’d do this again soon very soon.
Through her cabby mates she got me a cab no problems and I left definitely the worse for wear but happy.

Until eight the next morning! When I came too I had the mother of all hangovers much to Amy’s delight. Personally I didn’t know it was possible to feel so bad and still be alive!
Amy of course made me suffer! We were due to get the train at ten so I really couldn’t hang about. A shower which made me feel a bit better I dressed simply, nothing tight anywhere or else there was a good chance I would be throw up!

Breakfast; well read coffee pack our bags and off to the station. Mum drove us and told us she had agreed to get permanent help with Sophie. Dad was going to ask around for a suitable person.
Before I left, I asked dad if there was any way someone who is clever but not well off could get into nursing. He looked at me shrewdly and said that it happens all the time nurses are not rich people they are dedicated and driven people which is the main attributes.
He said he would get me some information for the next time I was home (2 weeks).

I slept the whole of the train ride home then we started packing. Between us we had 3 large suit cases Amy only one because she didn’t need office clothes me 2. Some of Amy’s clothes were in one of my cases. To be honest one of the cases only contained our evening gowns and cocktail dresses plus accessories because we didn’t want to get them crushed.
Coming home was a different story as we could get them dry-cleaned so that case would hold any shopping!

Needless to say I personally had a quiet day, spoke to Brett and said tearful goodbyes to him – bitch that I am.
Amy spoke to Guy and said that she would see him in two weeks so I phoned Mel to see if she was doing anything in two weeks time.
I’m glad to say she sounded rough as well! She told me to phone next weekend and did I mind going to the same place - did I mind? Not on your life I’d had a great time.

I woke bright and early feeling great, I quickly got ready because I was at the hairdressers at eight, arriving there I had my hair washed and trimmed, my nails done so I was back home by ten shower, and a change of clothes.
I decided to wear a shift dress to travel in peacock blue knee length tan hold up stockings black bra and panties and because this dress was figure hugging a light control black spanx hi-wasted girdle (to iron out my silhouette).
I decided on black suede zip up ankle boots with a matching handbag and a mid calf length white woollen wrap around coat fastening with a self coloured belt it also had a detachable a fur collar which I left on.

As I would be seeing Brett my make-up was subtle but sexy my eye’s smoky but with a hint of peacock blue eye shadow my full lips glistened a sultry deep cherry lipstick plus lip-gloss.
Finally we were ready two girls 3 large suit cases 2 cabin bags and of course our handbags – all this for a week away!
How things had changed since I was a man, for a week I used to only have 1 medium sized suitcase.

The taxi took us to the railway station to catch the Heathrow express arriving at Heathrow at 1200 where we met Fiona, then we checked in for our flight which left at 4pm.
So it was 1 in the afternoon when we started heading for the Virgin Clubhouse. On the way there I said to Amy, “How about you arrive about 15 minutes after us two” she looked puzzled and asked, “Why”.
Grinning I said; “So we can wind Brett up for a bit longer we’ll tell him its Fiona’s mum he’ll be looking after!”
“Oh yes” she giggled, “That’ll be brilliant” So that arranged we headed for the Clubhouse on arrival there we ordered coffee and some sandwiches for 4 people and sat strategically where we could see the door, sure enough shortly after Brett walked in.
His face when he saw the two of us sitting there was a picture, he quickly walked across and said, “Hi Fiona, I didn’t expect to see you here and Nicky this is a great surprise” I looked at his and pouted. “Don’t I get a kiss then?”

Brett was looking around and I realised he still had not caught on, he turned to me, “Sorry Nicky, I was so startled to see you here” he bent down to kiss my cheek but I had other idea’s and turned my face at the last moment to kiss his gorgeous lips; “Hmmmmmmm” I sighed, “That was nice”.
When he straightened up he looked flustered, “Fiona” he asked, “Are you here to show me the guys I’m looking after?” God he was slow today!
Grinning Fiona said, “Sit down Brett I have some bad news for you!” He sat down in the seat with his back to the entrance and stammered, “B, bad news, what bad news”. “Well” Fiona said dragging it out.
“The two managers are HR manager and Western Europe R & D manager” “Yes” he said then it was like a light went on he finished, “It’s you two - golly it’s you two thank you Lord you’ve just made a bad day great!”
The smile on his face was worth all the effort just then Amy walked into the place looking like a million dollars she screamed supermodel even down to the oversized tinted glasses every man’s eyes were on her as she sashayed into the place – talk about an entrance this was one of the best I have ever seen!

Grinning I told him, “Well your day is about to go bad again here’s the overweight elderly woman who will be after your body – she’s just walked in.”

He swung around, noticed Amy (what red blooded male could fail to miss her) and was still looking when Amy reached us, “Hi guy’s she vamped, sorry I’m late but”. Brett swung to face me; “You mean? I mean? Well – this is who I’m to look after?”
Amy really vamped it up telling him while squeezing his arm, “Hmmm - you mean I’ve a hunk like you to look after me while these girls are working – Ohh what fun we can have!”
Little minx she left that very open ended.
Bret by now was blushing what with the shock and Amy stroking his face and hair he didn’t know where to look.
Amy sat down smoothing her clinging mini dress. As she did so grinning widely she said; “Was that a good enough entrance?”
Fiona spluttered into her coffee answering; “Good enough, I should say so every man in the place nearly came in their trousers and women hated you”. Well she said innocently, “You told me to make it good” with that the three of us dissolved into hysterical laughter.

I took hold of Brett’s hand asking him, “You’re not too angry with us– are you?”
He was beaming and answered, “Angry I’m so happy I’m the luckiest man in the world looking after you three AND getting paid for it! Things can’t get much better”.
Amy grinned at him and told him, “Don’t worry about me going after your body, my little sister has told me she’ll kill me if I do!” “Pity” he said as he eyed her up and down, earning him a punch on the arm from me.
“Ouch” he said; “That hurt, you punch like a guy!” That of course set Amy and I off again in gales of laughter much to the amazement of the other two.
Fiona asked, “What’s so funny you two?” we got ourselves under control and told her it was a ‘new’ family joke.

We boarded the flight we were flying Virgin Upper Class so the seats were huge and we could work as we flew.
We arrived at Newark Liberty at 1905 and were met by a car and driver (wow what had I let myself in for things were never like this when I was a guy) who whisked up to our hotel this was the Roosevelt on Madison and 46th Street.
What a spectacular place this was all 1930’s glamour it was truly stupendous and not far from the business area where our office was situated.
We each had a De-lux room with 2 double beds! I said to Fiona “Amy and I could have easily shared.” Her answer was “I was told to do it this way I had no say whatsoever”.
I assumed Brett would be going home but no. As he was our official chaperone he was staying at the hotel I must admit my breathing got a bit ragged at this.

He asked us what we wanted to do as it was still early (for New York) while Fiona and I thought Amy said; “Diner, I’ve always wanted to visit a New York Diner”.
I looked at Fiona and shrugged, “Well if you’re sure” I started to say “certain” she retorted.
I shrugged and turned to Brett, “Big sister has spoken” Brett shrugged as well and said “OK let’s go,” we all freshened up and got our coats to meet Brett in the foyer the car was there waiting and off we went.

Amy asked; “So Brett honey where are you taking us?” (I’ll honey the little minx). Brett smiled and answered well a diner to a New Yorker is personal - like pubs in the UK and this is one the driver’s suggested as the ones I like are closed at this time of night but I can take you to my personal favourite on during the day if you like.

We watched New York pass before us as we drove, soon we pulled up at a place called ‘The Tower Diner’ near I later found out Rego Park.

Inside was all that us tourists thought a diner should be. The atmosphere was amazing and the menu bewildering in the range and types of food eventually we ordered.
The food was good and the conversation brilliant shortly after midnight we went back to our hotel fully fed and ready for bed.

Brett and I went for a nightcap the other two took the hint and went to bed we followed soon after at my bedroom door I had made my mind up!
I had thought carefully about what I wanted. Carl I had gone to bed with him, to experience sex as a girl if you were brutal about it I used Carl!
But with Brett it was different with the female hormones hurtling around my body I wanted him I loved him so I whispered to him, “Are you coming in for a while it’s about time we were on our own”.
He looked tenderly at me, “You sure?” Not trusting myself to speak I simply nodded.
As we entered I passed him the ‘Do Not Disturb’ sign saying, “Please” looking lovingly at me he hung it on the door closing it after him.
I was stood in the middle of the room, watching him as he walked towards me my knees felt weak and my heart was pounding his hands rested on my hips while my slender hands were on his shoulders.
He whispered, “Today when I realised that it was you I was escorting I thought thing’s couldn’t get better I was wrong.” I stood on tiptoes and kissed him on the nose end saying; “That was yesterday it’s now today”

With that he pulled me close and kissed me gently my arms slid around his shoulders and our kissing became urgent. My soft feminine body was moulded to his wonderful male body I could feel his erection pressing against me.
I pulled back and started unbuttoning his shirt peeling it off him kissing and licking him his hands were roaming all over my body, my hips, bum, waist, breasts and face.
I was breathless with passion as I started unfastening his trousers releasing his straining member I ran my finger nails along his manhood then turned around saying, “Unzip me darling – please”.

He took hold of the zip and slowly unzipped me kissing my back as he uncovered my bare flesh.
He eased my dress from me shoulders and down my arms the satin lining hissed down my body a shimmy of my hips and the dress pooled in a circle at my feet.
I felt my bra being undone, and with a shake of my magnificent 38C’s my bra joined my dress.
I slipped out of my spanx girdle telling him, “Girls have to have some secrets! Then I was there is all my glory, my black thong tan stockings. - And black ankle boots!

From behind me Brett cupped my breasts gently kneading the soft flesh my nipples were absolutely solid - beautiful dark pink buds of passion he kissed his way around my shoulders my hair was a curtain of auburn silk that his kisses had to go through.
I arched my back thrusting my breasts into his hands his kissing intensified moving around my delicate jawline my face turned towards him and he kissed my cheek I moaned in pleasure, goose bumps erupting all over my body.

Turning in his arms we kissed our tongues gently entwined sucking, kissing, and searching.
I could feel his rampant manhood pressing against my soft feminine belly. Knowing it was me that was causing him to feel like this gave me such a sense of wonderment.

I had to release him from the cage that his boxers had become so I gently eased them from his trim waist over his cute male bum and onto the floor caressing his love shaft with my perfectly manicures delicate fingers - it felt delicious as it twitched to my touch.

He looked at me solemnly as he lead me to the king sized bed when we were next to it I bent over from the waist to turn back the sheets, exposing my pert derriere to him.
I felt his hands fondle my extremely womanly butt cradling my butt cheeks then he hooked his fingers around the string of my thong and manoeuvred it down my soft creamy thighs and onto the floor.
I opened my legs a little and he positioned himself behind me, his love shaft slipping between my legs, it felt wonderful sliding against the soft delicate skin of my inner thighs.

I was now in a height of passion I never knew was possible to feel this way, but thanks to the implanted hypnotic suggestions which intensified the feelings between my legs multiple times I was feeling and reacting like a true woman would - in all honesty in my mind at that moment I was a true woman.

I remained in that position; luxuriating in the feelings rippling through my body then with a mighty shudder I orgasmed whimpering and moaning.
Tears of pleasure seeped from my eyes he slid his manhood from between my silken thighs and turned me round my arms snaked around his neck and I clung to him gently he lowered me to the bed. He stood and looked at me for a while as if he was drinking the sight of me in then in a hoarse voice said “God Nichola, you are so beautiful so intensely feminine I love every inch of you!”
My arms reached for him and welcomed him into my bed – our bed; he lay down next to me and started caressing my body stroking kissing licking and nibbling.

My excitement was off the scale now I was writhing whimpering reaching for him stroking him where and when I could reach him, my legs were slightly apart allowing him access to my boy clittie which to all intents and purposes looked like a girl clittie because off the design of my vagina.

And it had the same effect as a girl clittie playing with it drove me crazy as I orgasmed again my hips left the bed as I bucked and writhed moaning “pleeese, pleeese I need you inside me Oh pleeese Brett”.

My eyes were glazed from the passion I felt. Brett changed position and I opened my legs slightly to allow him access to me reaching down between our bodies I gently took hold of his red hot rampant shaft.
That soon was going to be giving me so much pleasure I guided him into my warm very moist pussy, noticing that he had put a condom on sometime in our passion. (I had never noticed)

I felt him slip into me and screamed in pleasure I could feel every little movement of his glorious love shaft.
He took his weight on his elbows leaving his hands free to further tease my already engorged nipples my slender hands and long perfectly manicured nails gently scored across his broad shoulders running my fingers through his short hair loving the feeling of him thrusting into me.
I shuddered to another climax and clung to him digging my nails into his back in passion my lips found his and I kissed him with so much passion it shocked the small part of me that was thinking rationally.

He was a wonderful lover (in my very limited knowledge) tender passionate fully aware of my wants and needs.
Finally I felt the rhythm of his thrusting change and realised that her was very close to releasing his load.
I was close to another orgasm and tried to come the same time as my lover but no I started shuddering my way to an amazing orgasm.
By now I was past rational thought, then to my delight I felt my lover start shuddering and clung to him wrapping my legs around his locking our bodies together and we both climaxed.

I remember screaming in absolute passion telling him I loved him over and over again.
He was kissing me all over my face and neck his weight had me pinned to the bed but I loved that feeling of absolute surrender I was sobbing in passion as he frantically told me he loved me.
I was on such a high I never wanted to come down I was a woman and I was in love nothing could be better.
It was a fairy tale I never wanted to end, hence the name of this episode.

up
123 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

OMG

Dahlia's picture

It got me there. WOW!!!!

You had me at "Do not disturb".......

D. Eden's picture

Wow - just wow.

I don't know what else to say, other than where can I find a lover like that?

Dallas

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

New York, New York…

Rhona McCloud's picture

There was me thinking that from the title Fairy Tale of New York, she was going to be joining the mile high club with Shane MacGowan.

Rhona McCloud

Well I Never

Christina H's picture

Well folks, you do not want to be disturbed do you? - as finding a lover like that after a few years of looking I found one at a football (soccer) match which I got forced into going to

Interesting idea the mile high club Rhona but with Shane MacGowan??

Thanks for reading girls much appreciated.

Christina