For Friends and Family Part 19

Printer-friendly version
For Friends and Family Part 19 – Love in Many Ways
Nicky and Amy.jpg

We arrived at Brett’s parents house shortly, I asked him some questions about his work and was surprised and alarmed about the numbers involved!
In spite of his cavalier attitude, people would kill to protect an income like this, it was big and widespread, and even I could figure this out.

I hung onto his arm, secretly afraid for him, but determined not to show him my anxieties.
We went inside and up to our rooms, I went to the bathroom to douche myself, and of course relieve my bladder, once I was satisfied I was clean and sweet smelling for him I retouched my make-up and perfume and joined him.

When I entered the room he came over to me and took me into his strong arms, my slender arms snaked around his neck to run my fingers through his short hair, I moulded my body to his, feeling his excitement and passion, we gently kissed, our lips tenderly feeling the others tongues lapping at our lips, gently playing, soon he plunged his tongue deep into my mouth, seeking out every crevasse I sucked passionately of his tongue that was fucking my mouth, soon I would have his gorgeous prick deep in my throat, bringing my man to a climax and tasting his salty musky sperm!

I moaned in passion as his hands worked their way around my soft feminine body, we broke apart looking at each other; eyes smouldering full of supressed passion, my lips were slightly apart, frantically we tore at each others clothing soon we were both naked, writhing in each others arms.
Falling on the bed I could feel his love shaft pressing against me, my slender fingers took gentle hold of him causing him to moan and sigh my name.
I took a firmer hold of his rampant manhood, his lips found my breasts and he started teasing my nipples, gently nibbling and sucking each in turn, as much as I loved this, I wanted to feel his dick, taste his dick, smell and taste his masculinity and that meant moving down his body and taking my boobs away from his wonderful mouth and tongue.

I kissed my way down and there was my goal, the head of his manhood was a livid purple, as I kissed it the heat took my breath away, moaning I opened my mouth and slowly, oh so slowly engulfed his shaft with my soft, gentle and very willing mouth.
Sucking and licking, lubricating his shaft with my saliva, soon his pubic hair tickled my nose, I moved one hand so I could caress, tease and play with his balls.
I was very careful with my long nails as I could do damage to this very tender part of my lovers anatomy, sucking, teasing lapping I worked on my mans rigid shaft, his moans and grunts of passion spurred me on it didn’t seem long before I felt the wonderful warm salty taste of my darlings sperm spurting to the back of my throat, eagerly I lapped and drank every wonderful drop of my lovers seed.

I cleaned his shaft with my tongue, then he eased me up his body and started kissing, sucking and teasing my body, he knew that I adored my breasts being stimulated, so with is fingers, lips, tongue and teeth he drove me to the heights of passion, soon my boy clittie jerked and I orgasmed, crying out in ecstasy.
His hand moved down my body and soon I could feel him circling my rose bud, I whimpered in need as his ministrations caused me to tremble and shiver with lust, I wanted him inside me, no I needed him inside me, but he was in no rush to penetrate my body, slowly he brought me to another climax, then another, by now I was a trembling wreck, pleading with him to enter me, begging him to enter my body, finally he moved into position and I felt his once again rampant shaft gently pressing against my male pussy, I relaxed and felt him overcome the resistance and felt him starting to fill me up with his wonderful manhood, I whimpered and sighed in total satisfaction as he filled me with love.

I could feel his balls against me and moaned as slowly he started to thrust into me, I thrust back against him lusting in the feeling of being totally submissive to my lover.
As he made love to me the feeling became so intense my body bucked as yet again I orgasmed, I didn’t think it was possible for me to have so many shuddering climaxes, but as we continued I could feel myself being coaxed to yet another, this one was different, inside me this climax I was heading to was primeval, primitive and from the way it was building up inside me huge.
I was babbling to my lover to climax with me, begging to him, pleading with him, then it was too late, I went rigid, let out a scream, (muffled by Brett’s lips) then I was shuddering as the biggest orgasm I had ever had racked my body, I felt Brett shudder as he followed my climax with his own and filled my boy pussy with his seed.
I swear I lost consciousness for a few seconds as the intensity of my orgasm was immense, vaguely I heard Brett saying my name over and over again, I felt my eyelids flutter and I heard someone moan “Mmmmmmmmm, Ohhhhhhhhhhh,”
Through slightly opened eyes I saw my lover staring down at me with concern; I tried to speak but all that came out was “Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm” The feelings coursing through my body were immense, I slowly came to my senses and kissed him wildly and passionately eventually I broke away from him and looked at him, my love for him was total and unconditional.
He looked at me and whispered “you had me worried darling, you were out of it”
I smiled sensually at him and in a lust laden voice told him; “I was, and you were the cause, God, I’ve never felt anything like that before in my whole life – I love you so much it hurts”.
As I snuggled into him I began to get feeling back into my tingling body, my legs slowly felt like they belonged to me but feelings of intense passion still coursed through my body, my woman/man body was as one now, it was simple I was in love.
Brett, I realised had dropped of to sleep, I slipped out of bed and cleaned myself up, slipping a tampon inside me and then slid back into bed into his arms.

It was well into the morning when we woke up, as usual someone was teasing my very sensitive nipples, I moaned and rolled off my back and into his hard body, he continued with his ministrations while I languidly stretched, he smiled and said “when you do that you have the look of a very contented beautiful cat.”
I smiled back and said; “that’s because I am very contented, and you’re the one making me feel like this”.
Naturally him playing with my nipples lead to another bout of lovemaking, every bit as intensive as last night, but not as primitive – if that the correct word.
I lay in his arms and then remembered I was a guest in his family home I gasped and asked him anxiously “what will your mother think?” he looked puzzled so I continued “I mean us sleeping together and not been married – and all that” I finished lamely.
In reply he simply held up my left hand displaying the beautiful solitaire diamond ring on my third finger, I sighed as I looked at it while he said “we’re as good as married, anyhow mom is very liberal, I would bet she expected us to be together before now!”
We eventually got up and showered and dressed, I made him brush my auburn hair until it shone, I dressed simply in a denim skirt, black angora boat necked pullover and flat shoes, then we went to find the rest of the family, as he predicted nothing was said until his mum noticed my engagement ring, she let out a cry and demanded to know everything, she was so happy she phoned the rest of the immediate family to tell them the good news, it then hit home that shortly we would have a wedding to plan, and I would be looking for that ‘perfect dress’ – me looking for a wedding dress!
We had a quiet day then the next we packed as we would be flying back on the day after (Saturday) to be at work for Monday, me in London, him in Milan.

As promised, earlier in my visit we went to visit my boss Charles and his wife Barbara, and had a really pleasant day with them, I phoned Barbara on the Friday to tell her I was now an engaged woman, she was so pleased for me, before I hung up she told me that Charles wanted to talk for a minute, when he came on the line he told me that he and Barbara would meet us both at the airport to give us a little gift, I protested that it was not necessary but he insisted, so I gave him my flight number and the time we would be at the airport, when I told Brett he also thought a present was not necessary but what the hell.
We spent our last night in bed together, after wonderful sex I lay snuggled up in his arms and whispered “I really like your family, I’m so happy” he nibbled on my ear and whispered back, “I’m glad, because I really like your family, your dad was really nice when I asked his permission to marry you”.
I sat bolt upright and squeaked; “when did you do that?” grinning he told me he had phoned dad while I was flying over, and apologised to dad for not doing it face to face.
I settled back down and sadly said “this’ll be the last night together for a month” I was so sad, even though I was in his arms I was missing him – sounds silly!

Saturday and we were flying back to work, I said my tearful good byes to Brett’s family, my hormones now were as near to female as I could get, so crying over the slightest thing especially good byes was or seemed normal, the cab came and whisked up to the airport, now to find Charles and Barbara.
This proved easier than I thought it would be as an announcement was made for us to go to the Virgin desk, when we got there, Charles and Barbara were waiting, I got a motherly hug from Barbara and a kiss from my boss????, Brett was made a fuss of, then Charles handed us our tickets saying “compliments of Kennings pharmaceutical’s” I gasped, he had only upgraded us to first class! “B, b, but” he stopped me “But nothing young lady, accept them with Barbara and my love” I kissed his cheek thanking him, then he turned to Brett and said “the four of us need to talk, let’s find somewhere crowded and noisy” I looked puzzled, but Brett simply shook his head and I followed them.

We ended up in the coffee shop where I found out that the work Brett was doing was not only secret, but as I suspected dangerous, Charles surreptitiously passed Brett a phone, then said to me “have a look at your tickets Nichola” I looked and there was a short note which read:

Nichola,
By now you will know what Brett is doing, you are not
Stupid and will have realised that it could be dangerous.
If you agree I want you to act as a conduit via Barbara to
Pass information on, Brett will be in regular contact with
you.
You can always say no and nothing more will be said, the
Cell phone is unregistered and calls cannot be traced. After
You have read this we can talk hopefully without being over
heard or watched.
Brett will explain more on the flight.

I absorbed the message then turned to Barbara and said, thanks for the invitation, of course I’ll accept, it’ll be wonderful.
Charles and Bret smiled and we continued talking, well they talked I mainly listened, when the were speaking they made a marked effort to hide their mouths or keep their heads moving, which being brought up on a diet of spy novels I assumed this was to make lip reading difficult. (amateur Jane Bond?)
From the conversation I gathered that the only suspects were the French, Italian and Swiss offices, along with corporate security!
I was getting very concerned about all of this and was determined to speak to Brett when we were on the flight – what the hell was I getting caught up in?

Finally we had to board the flight, Barbara hugged me and whispered; “I’m so happy that you agreed to this dear, but in the summer vacations, why don’t you and your gorgeous boyfriend come to our Cape Cod holiday home and relax”. As I hugged her back I told her this sounded a splendid idea.

We boarded the flight and were escorted to the first class, I though business class was good, but first class was something else, it was pure luxury!!!!!!
Once we settled down I started quizzing Brett on exactly what I was expected to do, he told me that the link between Barbara and myself was an emergency method of passing information, and should not be unless other means were ‘compromised’ (as he put it), I then asked him the question that was uppermost in my mind; “Brett” I began, “have you got close to me simply for this reason?” To his credit he looked appalled and shocked; “No, most definitely Not, I love you Nichola and want to make you my lifelong partner, my wife, I most certainly didn’t get close to you for the work I’m doing – you’ve got to believe me, you must believe me!”
I took his hand and kissed the palm, whispering; “I believe you, and I love you”
We discussed his work further while we had an excellent four-course meal complete with wine and liqueurs, and then settled down to sleep, arriving in London early on Sunday morning.
I waited with him until he had to go through security for his flight to Milan, we said a sad good bye, I tried not to cry but failed, finally when I could see him no more I left the airport heading for the Heathrow Express and home.
When I arrived Amy was there waiting for me along with Guy who she had spent the New Year with, she demanded to see my ring (dad had told her, so bang went my surprise) Guy congratulated me and told me that Carl was also engaged, I begged Guy to give him all my regards and hope he was as happy as I was, again I sorted my washing out and pleading jet lag went to bed missing Brett already.

Monday morning found me awake bright and early, after showering and moisturising I wandered into the bedroom and as I brushed my hair I considered what I would wear for the day, looking into my wardrobe I decided on a grey two piece suit with a white sheer fitted blouse, under that I needed a white camisole and bra, matching panties and a pair of barely black tights, black court shoes completed the look, I did my make up then started breakfast, Amy joined me and asked how it felt o be engaged, and when were we getting married.
Sighing I told her; “when I started this, I never thought I could be so immersed in my new life” Amy nodded and commented “don’t take this the wrong was sis, but you make a wonderful woman – and I’m so happy to have you as my sister”.
I smiled at her and continued; “and I adore having you as my sister and best friend, anyhow as I was saying, there is no one more surprised to be engaged than me, am I happy? YES, YES, and YES again, I just can’t wait to get married and have you as my head bridesmaid”.
We hugged and then got our coats and headed for work.

Arriving at the office I settled down to my work, it was very much run of the mill stuff, meetings, group discussions, continuing to talk and assess my department, in spite of my initial feelings for Grenville, he was an excellent number two, now the lines between us had been drawn we had a really good working relationship, using what was left of my male senses, combined with my female intuition I realised that we could work well together.
Lunchtime found me with Fiona having a salad at a small local bistro, Fiona and I always lunched together and I was really getting to like her more and more and yes fancy her as she was an attractive woman as we gossiped among other things she told me that a new assistant head of security was coming over from the states, and should be here later today, I never thought anything about it and carried on chatting away.
About four in the afternoon my phone rang, it was Fiona, “Nicky, some news for you” “what’s that” I responded, “well” she continued “the new assistant head of security has arrived – and he’s that arsehole you had a run in with at the reception!”
I groaned; “just what I need, to be in the same office as that prat” I could sense her grinning over the phone and she quipped “just don’t kick him in the balls as soon as you see him love – drink after work?”
I grinned at this and responded “I won’t and yes, see you at five” I quickly put any thoughts of the new arrival out of my mind as we were organising a pan European meeting of all country heads for the next week here in London for me to introduce myself and to brief them on the year ahead, Grenville is his usual efficient manned was well ahead of the game and had everything in hand, all I really had to do was rubber stamp his decisions.
Just after five I phone Fiona to tell her I’d be down shortly, as Grenville left he said good night and remained standing at my office door, I sensed he had something to say so I invited him to sit down, to make the atmosphere more relaxed we sat in the easy chairs I had insisted on for informal chats, so that there was not a desk between.
He started “Nichola, I know we got off on the wrong footing, but even though it’s been a very short time, I fully realise that you are the right person for the job, and would like to start over again”.
I was taken aback and realised how much it must have cost him to make this admission, after all the department had only been up and running for a month!
I coughed and smiled at him, somewhat unsure of what to say, so thinking on the run I told him “yes we did start on the wrong footing, but you caught me when I was distracted, I should never have snapped like I did, so yes I would love to start again, after all where could I find someone as efficient and charming as you?” he smiled somewhat wryly and responded “Nichola somehow you always manage to say the nicest of things – New Start?” I smiled warmly at him and said “New Start” And with that we shook hands and a new chapter in our professional relationship had begun.

When I left my office I was really happy, any bad feeling had been dispelled, my happy mood lasted until I was on the HR floor when I walked into Tim Williamson who was head of security and ‘the pig’ as I thought of him. Tim was a smashing guy, mid forties, ex Special Forces, ex Metropolitan Police, no ones fool and very, very astute.
“Hi Nichola” he said cheerily, ‘I’d like to introduce my new number two, Earl Johannsen, Earl, this is Nichola MacKinnon, head of R&D Europe, a word of warning to you, don’t be deceived by the outer appearance, underneath this gorgeous creature is one switched on woman”.
I grinned back at Tim, who (according to Nichola’s diaries always flirted outrageously with the young girls, but he was very happily married)
Warily I held out my hand saying to Tim, “We met in New York” then to ‘the pig’ I greeted him somewhat stiffly saying “nice to meet you again Mr Johannsen”
He shook my hand and answered, “please call me Earl, and I must sincerely apologise for my behaviour the last time we met, I understand I owe you a lot”.

His voice and face were sincere but his eyes were like two gimlets of hate, I shuddered mentally and told him, “that in the past Mr Johannsen, I hope you enjoy your time in London, now I really must go, I have an appointment” as I bid the two of them goodbye I could see there were questions Tim wanted to ask, but I simply walked away heading for Fiona’s office my good mood shattered!
I mentioned to Fiona that I had met with ‘the pig’, telling her a little of the meeting, as we walked to the place we always went for a drink after work Fiona commented; “I don’t trust him an inch, did you notice his eyes, cold and calculating, they always give a man away!”
I thought about this, now the female hormones were in charge of my body and feelings I was more switched on to the more subtle signs when meeting people, men just tend to got for initial impressions where women are more thoughtful and spot those subtle signs men would never see.
I snorted telling Fiona “you say his eyes were cold and calculating, all I saw was hatred, I’m the same as you I don’t trust him an inch”.
We sat sipping our wine and sharing a bowl of peanuts when she noticed my engagement ring. “When did that happen” she demanded with a squeal, I smiled and told her about the New Year she squeezed my hand and wished me all the very best, I asked her if she would be my Maid of Honour at my wedding. Fiona let out a snort of laughter and chuckled “with pleasure sweetheart, but don’t you mean Matron of Honour” it was my turn to laugh “no I meant what I said” giggling we carried on talking, about this and that, I mentioned that I would only see Brett once a month and commented that I’d miss him terribly Fiona smiled and said, any time you feel like it, there always me,” she left it hanging for a few seconds gauging my reaction then carried on, ”after all I am a good listener – it goes with the job”.
Now that was an open ended offer if ever I’ve heard one and I must admit the thought of a girl on girl session with Fiona was appealing. I was jolted out of my reverie by Fiona saying “now there’s a thing, don’t turn round but guess whose just walked in. I groaned saying “not ‘the pig’ surely”, “no” she said “but his boss Tim – now I wonder what he’s doing in here?”

He feigned surprise at seeing us and walking over asked us if we wanted a refill, we both accepted and off he went to the bar, bringing our drinks over he asked if it was ok to sit down, we both nodded the Fiona came straight out with it “Tim darling, Nicky and I have been coming here after work for about 18 months and not once have I seen you – so what gives?”
He looked pained and said; “so I’m that obvious” we both nodded, grinning at him. He carried on “that’s what an old guy like me gets when he goes up against two beautiful and smart women.” “Tim” I said; “even though I adore flirting with you, you want to know about New York – right?”
He looked grim and answered in the affirmative saying “I’ve heard one side, now I’d like to know the truth”.
So I told him all about that night in New York, with Fiona adding her side and I ended up telling him “I had a stupid evening gown on, if it had been a skirt or better still jeans his balls would be either side of his neck by now!”
He looked steadily at me and responded with a long Hmmmm, I looked at his and said, “and that’s all, Hmmmmmmm”, Grinning he replied “Yep Nicky, that’s all”.
After that we sat and chatted away, as I said before Tim was a really nice guy and was excellent company, soon we drank up and headed our separate ways.

I arrived home and made some supper, Amy arrived and we sat in talking away about our day, I mentioned that ‘the pig’ has been moved to London and that I had met him, we chatted away until my iPhone sounded, looking at the display it was Brett, Amy commented “From the way your face has lit up it must be your lover boy?” Grinning like an idiot I nodded and took the call while I walked to my bedroom, it was great to hear from him, we spoke for about an hour, about things people deeply in love talk about, finally promising undying love we hung up and I reflected how much I miss him touching me, arousing me, I simply missed the contact with him.
Then I thought about Fiona’s offer and wondered if I dare take her up on it, I was going to Oxford on Friday, so I thought I’d ask her if she fancied a meal out on Thursday, then I thought I could explore things further – or at least that’s what I told myself!

The working week passed very quickly, I changed my day to go to Mum and Dad’s to Saturday, and Fiona and I arranged to go out on Friday, to the theatre and a supper, as her place was close to the station for Oxford it was decided that I would use her spare room?????
The working relationship between Grenville and myself was now superb, the air had been cleared and we worked closely without any of the baggage of what had gone on before with the real Nichola (Sophie)
And speaking of Sophie I talk to Mum and Dad at least twice a week and this meant having words with Sophie, which was frankly delightful, she was just like another sister, telling me how her music was going, asking me about work, which she seemed inordinately interested in, I was happy to talk about it as part of me still hoped talking of work may help her recovery, while another part hoped for something entirely different (bitch that I can be) Talking to mum and dad (mainly mum) she was progressing really well with her music, both piano and clarinet, and she was a lot calmer and as mum put it serene, I just couldn,t wait to see her and take her out shopping.

The week passed and I only saw ‘the pig’ briefly and then we were civil to each other - but his eye’s still said different.
Friday came and I packed a small weekend case and took a suitable dress in a garment carrier to work. On Friday I had to talk to Fiona about the company car
I had been putting this off as to be honest living and working in London it was something I didn’t need but because I had to travel around the country and the continent at times a car and ‘Le Shuttle’ was quicker than flying.
To avoid paying UK tax on the car I was going to be paid extra every month this would come to an extra £100K over three years??? This would pay for the car and it’s upkeep fuel would be by a fuel card!
After talking to Fiona about it I said I would decide what type of car by the end of next week – must talk to dad which seems strange because as a man I was a bit of a petrol head and had definite ideas on cars now in my female persona I kind of knew what I wanted but wanted dad’s advice.

The working week finished and Fiona and I went to her place to get ready, was it my imagination or was the atmosphere charged between us??
I was shown to the guest room and where everything was kept Fiona had an ensuit off her room. I used the family bathroom to shower I decided to dress in a restrained but sexy way as really I wanted to see how things would progress was I a bitch? I didn’t think so as in my mind I was not going with another guy and I had no intention of my relationship with Fiona (if it progressed to a relationship) being permanent.
My Dress was a rayon/spandex knee length bandage sheath dress very stretchy and very clingy (no bra tonight) it was black lace over a light grey lining.
I teamed this with black seamed tights, black patent 4” court shoes matching evening bag and a cream silk jacket my only underwear was a black thong (no VPL)!
With sultry make up I looked quite sexy but not trashy I adjusted my dress in the mirror studying my reflection although the dress was round necked with short sleeves it left nothing to the imagination it clung to every contour of my body – was I a bad person?
After all I was truly madly in love with Brett and here I was testing out the water with another woman even though I wasn’t a real woman! (I’m getting confused with my sexuality! So I don’t know how you dear reader are managing)

I met Fiona in the living room and watched as she appraised me I think she approved. Fiona was dressed in a cream trouser suit obviously a silk mix and very expensive.
It really suited her and the flowing trousers clung to her hips sculpting her pert firm buttocks wonderfully we slipped into our jackets and then went to the theatre for the early performance.
As we sat our arms were touching and the feeling of flesh soft female flesh was quite a sensual experience after the show, Fiona helped me on with my jacket, brushing her hand down my arms causing me to shudder. Of course I returned the favour and with a soft smile at me we went to a small Italian Bistro close to her apartment.

Sitting in a booth with subdued lighting and the undivided attention of the waiters (that only attractive women get) we talked about this and that I let Fiona do the entire running - I was the willing ‘prey’ tonight.
Several times as we talked and ate she brushed my hand and arm. Since becoming Nichola I have found that women are very touchy-feely when talking to their friends and often touch and stroke to emphasise points.
But this was something more I casually accepted these touched and indeed actively encouraged them.
We paid the bill and left slowly walking to Fiona’s apartment not even thinking I linked arms with her as we walked and we snuggled together.
The feeling of her breast pressing into my arm was exciting and I was excited and a little afraid about what may happen next.

We got back to her flat about eleven slipped our shoes off and settled down on the big comfy couch. Fiona poured two glasses of wine and settled down next to me looking at me speculatively.
Taking a sip of her wine she started speaking, “Nicky, I love you as a friend you are amazing company.”
I smiled at her and coyly answered, “Well thanks very much Fiona I love having you as a friend – my best friend”. She smiled at me and kissed me on the cheek then continued, “I also find you very attractive, how do you feel about that, knowing my sexual preferences?”
I looked at her steadily and answered, “Honestly I don’t know I suppose in a way I am flattered and a little scared I don’t want to loose you as a friend.”

We sat in silence for a while each lost in our own thoughts finally she spoke, “Nicky, come over here and let’s talk”
I knew what she meant and after a seconds hesitation I shuffled across the settee and cuddled up to her making sure our drinks were safe she continued; “I don’t want anything to come between us either. In fact I would hate it if we were not friends but the thing is I do find you attractive and I know you are head over heels in love with Brett so really how do you feel?”

Lying in her arms feeling her soft breast pressing against me her stroking my hair I murmured, “I just don’t know Fiona. I just don’t know somehow this feels so right... And yet it feels so wrong.”
I looked up at her her hair framing her face so very attractive my lips parted slightly and I wondered if she would kiss me.
I looked steadily into her eyes so soft so caring and yet so sensual.

I never saw her head move but I felt her lips on mine soft lips on soft lips the taste of our lipsticks mingling. she was so tender like a butterfly’s wing caressing my lips.
We kissed very gently Fiona in control me simply responding. My free arm slid around her slender neck as she nibbled my lips kissed my eyes and nose stroked my slender neck and soft face.
It was oh so sensuous oh so gentle different to a man yes, different to Amy this was Fiona and I think I liked it and was eager to explore more.

We broke apart and looked steadily at each other. Fiona stroked a tendril of hair from my face and whispered, “Shall we take it nice and steady no rush any time you feel uncomfortable we’ll stop there?” I nodded and we gently kissed again.

up
127 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I realized....

D. Eden's picture

That I was bisexual my freshman year in college, but I later ignored my attraction to men and focused on one woman - the woman I eventually married.

Since beginning HRT, I find myself leaning more and more toward being attracted to men. I have no idea if this is a true hormonal thing, or simply me acknowledging the attraction and being so much more willing to accept it.

I haven't acted on the feelings yet, but it's only a matter of time I am sure.

It's funny, I find myself watching couples, and instead of being attracted to the woman - I am attracted to the man and jealous of the women. Jealous not only of them for simply being what I so much desire to be, but also for the fact that they are with a handsome man.

Confusing? Well, it could be - but since I have known the attraction was there for a long time, not nearly as confusing as it could be.

Anyway, I can sympathize with Nicky - and I am really enjoying every minute of this story.

Dallas

p.s. - it becomes more and more obvious that Sophie knows exactly what she is doing. Can't wait to see where this ends up!

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

50% male+ 50% female = 100%

50% male+ 50% female = 100% of the world population you can have fun with, if you find the right partners to do so. Seems like Nichola is finding this out by self-study. Why do I get the feeling that Sophie is not all that "way out there" regarding her current self? I am wondering if part of this is simply a ploy on her part to get out from under the tremendous pressure she felt and considered herself under to have to perform in the business world, while she actually wanted to be able to do what she is doing now?

We've Been Getting Repeated Clues...

…that suggest that you're correct about Sophie's recovery, though of course we can only guess whether it's complete.

(Or whether the whole thing has been playacting from the start. I'm inclined to doubt that; she'd presumably have had to fool an awful lot of mental health professionals to get away with it. Also, there's no reason that she'd have thought initially that a stand-in could be found. On the other hand, if she'd been trying to get out from under the situation without any thought of coming back, she wouldn't have needed or wanted a doppelgänger.)

I also wonder if there was some specific threat that she needed to avoid, as opposed to the general feeling of inadequacy under pressure that you're suggesting. If so, I'm betting that she'll have to come clean if/when her successor runs into the same threat.

In any case, I'm continuing to look forward to seeing where we're headed.

Eric

Gee Guy's

Christina H's picture

Give a girl a chance, I will be honest with you there is about another 6 episodes until the frightful truth comes to light it may surprise many of you.

Christina

Uncanny!

I've had the same thoughts about Sophie for a while. Can't wait to see how this plays out!

Hugs
Gina