For Friends and Family Part 21

Printer-friendly version

For Friends and Family Part 21
The Circle of Life

Nicky and Amy.jpg

For Friends and Family. Andy is looking for a new challenge, his current girlfriends sister has suffered a nervous break down, Andy is very similar in both size and looks, agrees to be changed into a Nichola look alike.
This is a dream for Andy who has a secret desire to live and work as a woman.

********************

I was very nervous as I entered the hotel - here I was to all the world a 24 year old woman about to meet the managers (all of whom answered to me) from Europe. All of them without exception were older all were very experienced in their field everyone had applied for the position I now held! I was the person who got the job – well not exactly me but the real Nichola and as they say the buck stops here!

I took a deep breath and checked my appearance in the mirror. As is my wont I was perfectly turned out smart, feminine with a hint of sexuality. One thing I have found out since being Nichola is that men let their guard down when presented to an attractive sexy woman.
This helps me, as they tend to say things that they wouldn’t normally say though being treated condescendingly does get on my nerves.

Grenville was there in reception he smiled as I approached and said, “Hi, I thought I’d wait for you and give you some moral support – not that you need any of course but just in case you do”.
How sweet I thought. I smiled and answered, “Thanks, I could do with a bit of support Christ I’m the youngest person here”
He looked at me gravely and reminded me; “But you got the job purely on merit you are one of the best in the corporation and don’t you ever forget that boss”. This was the first time Gren had called me ‘boss’ and again I thought a milestone had been reached in my life as Nichola.

We entered the small private function room where most of the delegates were. I started to circulate speaking to each of them gauging them and watching their reaction to me. I was lucky because I could speak four languages which was three more than the real Nichola!
Apart from English namely French, German, Italian and Mandarin, languages came easy to me and I had a smattering of Spanish and Portuguese enough to hold my own but not enough for a technical discussion.
I was very surprised at the reception I received each of them treat me with respect and some deference, seemingly on their guard watching me as much as I was watching them.

The first group I met were the German, Swiss, Swedish and Polish managers, they were talking in German but switched to English when I joined them I answered in German telling them that I was fluent and if the wished we could converse in German but they all could speak fluent English and continued to use it.
Two for them were in their forties and two in their mid thirties.
We spoke for a while, I mentioned that I spoke no Polish Biba Stolarczyk (his first name was unpronounceable) said that for the rest of Europe his language contained too many z, y’s and k’s to make it easy to learn.
They were interested to know what languages I could converse in and seemed quite impressed commenting that it was most unusual for someone from England to have so many languages.
I then met the Greek and Italian managers then the French manager joined us. Again I told them that we could talk in whatever language they were comfortable with apart from Greek, which I only had a holiday vocabulary. Once again they were surprised but chose to converse in English.

When I analysed why I emphasised my linguistic skills I think it was to send a message that I could listen in and understand them that I was not some dumb English girl.

But after this initial message to them I did what any woman would do I flirted with them, showing them that I was a woman and could sweep them off their feet but I was also their boss.

Since becoming Nichola I did find flirting difficult possibly a throwback to my old male life, something the female hormones have not totally removed.
However it was a useful tool we women have. (I’m classing myself as a total woman now)

As the drink flowed (company tab) the talk became louder and looser. I personally was watching what I was drinking and I noticed Gren, Joachim Ragatz (Swiss) and Gunnar Ellstrom (Swedish manager) were doing the same.

Günter Backer and Biba Stolarczyk (Germany and Poland) were steadily drinking but seemed to remain sober.
Charles La Croix, Gino Agnello and Demis Patera seemed to be having a good time and while not totally drunk were well on their way.

Things broke up about eleven thirty I had endured a couple of pat’s on my bum by Gino! But these were sorted out by a very hard glare from me and a slight telling off from Gunter who saw the incident.
As I said my goodbyes Gunter spoke to me quietly saying, “Nichola, you have a old head on young shoulders. I see you watching everyone and I think this girl is not only pretty but clever” with that we kissed in the European manner and said good night. Tomorrow we started at ten to allow hangovers to subside.

That was an interesting night I would analyse my feelings later but my initial impressions were very mixed I was in a good place as far as intuition was concerned.
My hormone induced feminine intuition liked 90% of the managers but my male intuition disliked the same ones my female side disliked had my feelings crossed over? - probably.
In my own mind the ones I simply didn’t trust were Gino Agnello and Demis Patera,
The ones I automatically trusted were Gunnar Ellstrom, Gunter Backer and Biba Stolarczyk.
The not sure ones were Joachim Ragatz and Charles La Croix.

I arrived home and undressed and as I performed my nightly ritual sitting totally naked brushing my hair relishing the sight of my body and reflecting on the power a woman has over men. This was a weapon I was learning how to use very much to my advantage.
I took the letter and read it again but still there were no clues. I googled ‘Goole’ where the letter had been posted and found it was in Yorkshire a port town!
I was certain I knew no one from that area but maybe Brett would have an idea.
I slipped on a satin floral print nightdress in shades of deep red it had spaghetti straps and lace around my bust.
I got into bed and thought about ‘the pig’ searching my office. Grens idea that he was bugging it was ludicrous but the more I thought about it the more I realised that could be the reason!
I would have to phone Carl tomorrow to ask his thoughts after all he used to be in intelligence and maybe knew some people that maybe could give me advice.

I then had the horrible thought that maybe the flat had been searched though I had no proof the thought of someone going through my drawers, my knickers and other clothes was sickening to my female mind.

Finally drifting off to sleep I decided to phone Brett. I needed to hear his voice needed to feel close to him.
As I listened to the ring tone and figured out that it was about four in the morning where he was a sleepy voiced Brett answered I sighed and simply said “I love and miss you”.
He came instantly awake and replied, “Nicky sweetheart even though I love you – do you know what time it is?” “I’m sorry darling, but I just needed to hear your voice I need you so much” I tearfully answered him.
When he replied he was fully awake and said, “Well that’s just fine by me because I’m really missing you and hearing your voice is the next best thing to seeing you.

I then had a flash of genius and said simply, “Face time?” Ok he answered and I shot over to my laptop logged in and soon I could see and talk to my lover.
We spoke for well over an hour and I showed him the letter which he made notes and said, “God you are not only beautiful but so switched on! I really love you.”
I was scribbling furiously, this was a way we could communicate without saying anything putting my hastily scribbled note near the camera allowed me to tell him about ‘the pig’ and my office.
So as well as seeing my man, and talking to him as a lover, I could pass messages to him.

Finally before we finished I had something very very important to ask him. Somewhat hesitantly I started “Brett, I have something very important to me to ask you, please don’t answer straight away think about what I am going to ask. I will abide by your decision.” He looked worried and answered, “This sounds serious I promise I’ll think about whatever it is.
But if it’s about having the operation then go ahead I’m easy with it after all you are and always will be my very special girl”

I was speechless I spluttered, “H, h, how did you know? I’ve been building up courage for days to ask you and you just come straight out and tell me it’s ok”
He grinned that very special grin and simply answered, “We are more than a couple you are part of me! We have a connection and I love you so very much”

Tears pricked at the back of my eyes I whispered that I loved him more than life then while I still had some semblance of composure left I said good night to him and logged off. I drifted into a restless sleep I was becoming paranoid but now my feelings were shared with my love I felt easier, more relaxed!

I dressed carefully for the next day, a cream wool/silk suit, lined in satin my tight skirt was just above the knee, and had a small split in the back to make sitting and walking easier. I had picked that skirt because it really displayed my bounteous bum to the best effect in fact everything I had decided to wear screamed WOMAN! My blouse was a dark brown fitted silk with a tie neck,it fit very snugly around my boobs nude tights with dark brown court shoes a 4” heel, today I decided that I was going to stand tall – literally my handbag was dark brown to match my shoes as was my computer/brief case. (You may have noticed that I adore colour co-ordinated accessories)

My hair I wore down, the loose curls framing my face make up professional but very feminine highlighting my best features.
And finally my outer coat I just loved this coat, it was just below my knees, cream wool with a silk satin lining wrap around style with a light brown deep fur collar which was gorgeous to snuggle into.

I made sure that the mystery letter was in my briefcase as I didn’t want anybody finding it.
I went into the kitchen for breakfast. Amy was just leaving seeing me she arched her eyebrow and commented “someone’s power dressing today.”
I grinned and answered, “Showing those men who’s in charge! See you tonight anything you fancy for tea?”

We discussed our evening meal for a while and decided on a grilled chicken salad with new potatoes. (Boring everyday stuff but essential - anyhow I like boring)
I grabbed some cereal and tea then was off, arriving at the venue just before nine making sure everything was set up I settled down and phoned Carl to ask his advice on this possible bugging of my office He listened to my story then he told he would phone back later after he had made a few calls.

The whole day went well I compared notes with Gren and found that he was unsure about the same guy’s that I was, with the exception of Charles La Croix, who he considered to be a steady but unspectacular manager. (Interesting??).
My power dressing seemed to have the desired effect in fact halfway through the morning Gunter came up to me and casually mentioned, “Today, I think you are showing us your masculine side in one sense and your very feminine side – yes?” I smiled sweetly and quipped, “Gunter, I’m sure I don’t know what you mean” he shrugged and ambled away smiling to himself.

However at the conclusion of the two days we had a better working relationship across all the divisions.
As we were packing up Carl phoned and told me he could help and would meet me at the apartment this evening about eight. I wondered about meeting me at home but didn’t ask any questions.
I said to Gren, “Let’s call it a day someone else can sort this lot out tomorrow!” And with that we both left.

On the way home I got what we needed for our supper and a few beers and nibbles for Carl and whomever he was bringing with him.

I face timed Brett again from the bathroom with the shower running! (I was now getting paranoid in case the flat had been bugged.)
I told him about Carl and persuaded him that Carl was the person to help me with his security contacts and intelligence background.
Reluctantly he agreed then told me that the letter was absolutely right Tim Williamson was 100% trustworthy.
In fact he had reported that he had suspicions to the President of the corporation directly because he had his doubts about the global security department.

He also told me that the bank account was interesting but he needed someone who could hack into the computers to trace the source of the funds – he didn’t have the knowledge, expertise or resources to do it.
I mentioned Carl again and after some humming and hawing he agreed that I could broach the subject.
The he asked why I was in the bathroom with the shower on. I told him and the bastard nearly wet himself laughing telling me that I was getting paranoid.

Indignantly I reminded him, “Look you big lump I’m just a little frail woman! I’ve a right to get paranoid” still grinning he replied, “We both know that that’s bullshit you are one tough lady – and a very special one at that”
That reminded me that it was time for my prosthetic vagina to be washed and my skin given time to recover. So from tomorrow it was time for my ‘periods’ as I used a maxi pad during the short time my man bits were liberated.
I said goodnight to Brett got a quick shower and changed into capris and a loose top I put my hair in a ponytail and started supper setting the table and opening the wine.

Amy arrived home and commented, “Something smells good?” “Pimento Chicken, asparagus new potatoes and salad” I told her then I added, “Go and get changed, dinner would be half an hour.”
As I handed her a glass of white wine I casually mentioned, “Oh, and I’ve decided to have my final operation!” Amy looked stunned for an instant then with an almighty whoop she was clinging to me kissing me all over my face splashing wine over me and sobbing; “That is the most wonderful thing ever my little sister is never ever going to leave me – God Nichola we’ve come so far and I love you so much!”
I managed to disentangle myself from her and direct her to get changed while I carried on with our supper.

Amy arrived back as I was finishing our meal she poured wine for us. I mentioned that Carl and a friend were dropping by about eight she was curious why but I said that all would be explained then.

As we ate Amy suddenly asked; “Have you told Mum?” “Told Mum what” I somewhat stupidly asked.
“About your decision you clod!” Suddenly I twigged, “Oh” I said somewhat dumfounded, “No, I never thought.”
Amy glared at me and retorted, “Nichola Mackinnon, you mean you haven’t told your mother of your decision - she’ll be over the moon when she finds out!”
“I never thought but why would she be over the moon?” Amy sighed and explained as though she was talking to an idiot (which I was at that time) “Nichola, Mum loves you so much she’s terrified that you would stop being her daughter this news will make her so very happy”.

So after we had finished our supper I phoned Mum and told her of my decision as Amy predicted Mum was so, so happy and kept repeating, “My baby’s never going to leave me Nichola I’m so happy if I die today I’d die happy” I lightened the mood by saying, “You better not die today I need my Mum to organise my wedding!”
Laughing she answered, “Are you sure of that?” resolutely I said; “Absolutely Mum, someone has to keep by big sister in check!”
She laughed at this and we said our goodbyes saying we would see each other at the weekend.

“Cheeky cow” Amy pouted, “Keeping my big sister in check” she mimicked as we cleared away we were still giggling like two schoolgirls.
Next we got the nibbles ready for our visitors, also we made sure the beer was cooled and there was wine in the fridge for us girls.

Just before eight the entrance buzzer sounded it was Carl. I let him in and waited at the front door when the bell rang I opened the door and there stood Carl, Kylie (his girlfriend) and a wonderful surprise for Amy Guy.
I whispered to Guy that Amy was in the Kitchen and to go and surprise her, off he went and from the squeal I would guess he had found Amy.

Carl put a finger to his lips and simply chatted to me normally just as a visitor would. Meanwhile Kylie opened her shoulder bag which contained some sort of machine.
I watched with interest while Kylie walked around the hallway finally she nodded. Guy carried on speaking “why don’t you show us your flat?”
I thought that this was a bit strange as Guy already knew the place but the idiot followed his statement with the most theatrical wink I have ever seen.
I caught on he wanted Kylie to do whatever she had just done to the rest of the place. So I duly showed them the whole place babbling a running commentary about the flat much to Amy’s curiosity.
I could see she was bursting with curiosity but Carl kept her occupied finally Kylie nodded and said “all clear, now we can talk”

Guy looked at me and said; “Right Missy what the hell have you got yourself into?”
I sighed and suggested that we sat down with a drink and I would explain everything. Amy and I went to get the nibbles and beer for the boy’s wine for us three girls.
We settled in the lounge and I told them everything leaving nothing out.
Guy and Carl both looked very serious while Kylie asked some very incisive and very professional questions – I had misunderstood this beauty she was very, very switched on.

At the end of my tale Amy looked amazed and stammered, “Y, y, you’ve been carrying all of this on your own?” I simply said “I speak to Brett on Face Time that helps but, yes! Until things moved and I got the ok to tell Guy but now a few other people know and I feel like I have betrayed Brett”.

Guy took control from then on telling me, “Look Nichola, you have betrayed no one let me introduce ourselves. Carl you know as well as myself, you know about my past life in the intelligence community. Let’s say it’s not as far in the past as I would like it” I noticed Kylie grin at this.

He carried on, “Kylie here, is a top Internet fraud investigator and security expert there’s nothing she cannot do with computers and there’s no surveillance equipment that can go undetected with her around.”
Kylie gave a wry smile and said, “He’s been too kind” “Crap” Guy commented, the security services would move heaven and earth to get you with them. So Nichola, what do you want us to do?”

I simply said; “Help me no help us. I’m afraid for Brett I’m getting paranoid and I will admit scared. Since seeing that pig in my office I’m terrified of being watched not able to talk freely – oh I guess I’m afraid of everything”
Kylie asked me, “Why d’you use face time?” I grinned wryly saying, “I figured that it may be harder for someone to listen in - probably totally wrong but we can scribble notes to each other”
“That was good thinking Nicky, its hard to patch into face time let’s get Brett and we can all go through this – Ok?’

I shrugged my shoulders and went to get my laptop. I got hold of Brett and told him what had gone on and who was with me. Brett butted in and asked “is that Kylie West we are talking about?” “Errrr I don’t know” I answered looking at Kylie who nodded so I told him, “Yes it’s Kylie West – why”
He whistled well girl you certainly know how to get the best now let me talk to her”.
Now I was confused Kylie went on camera and they spoke for a good while, followed by Guy who asked how they cold help. Brett was a bit reticent until Guy brusquely said, “Look Nichola is a good friend and if anything happens to her I for one will be seriously pissed off!”
Laughing Kylie butted in saying, “Brett you wouldn’t want to meet some of the heavies Guy has access to believe me”.

Brett was persuaded so once he had gotten his head around things a plan was formulated which was. Our flat would fitted with the best anti surveillance kit available also a silent alarm system that would send a signal to my phone Amy’s phone and also Guy’s and Kylies phone’s.
Guy would get some of his ‘people’ to watch over Amy and myself! (I wondered exactly who the hell this man I thought I knew was: and how a chance meeting at a restaurant had turned out to be a godsend.)

Some pinhole cameras would watch all point of egress and access (to a simpleton like me that’s doors and windows).
Kylie said she would check out the bank account which ‘she said’ would be a piece of cake and for the duration she would be employed as my PA until things were concluded.
Now things were decided I felt a lot better more at ease. Then Brett dropped a bombshell saying just as we were going to break the connection;
“Oh Nichola, see you next week babe” that tipped me over the edge and to my eternal shame I started crying I missed him that bad.

Once I had composed myself we sat around chatting and drinking, Amy and Carl had disappeared now things were sorted I was really at ease and enjoyed the evening.
Kylie said she would see me at the office for an ‘interview’ as my PA. I promised to sort things out for her entry into the office so around midnight Guy and Kylie left and I sloped off to bed. As I dropped off to sleep I heard Carl leave and a short time after my bedroom door opened and Amy slipped into bed with me. Spooning up in the dim light of my room I looked at her and smiling she said, “I thought you may need some company”
I simply snugged into her arms sighing contentedly she started stroking my hair then kissing my head moving down to my lips.
As her soft luscious lips met mine a dam burst and I sobbed, “I’ve missed you I love our girly sessions” her kisses intensified tongues entwining.
She took the lead and started fondling my breasts teasing my nipples fondling my vagina – prosthetic for now but soon to be really mine.

Soon I shuddered and screamed as I climaxed arching my back in pure pleasure as Amy my darling Amy moved down and started lapping my little boy clittie bringing me to the heights of ecstasy God I loved being a woman!
Soon I was a trembling wreck, shuddering orgasms wracked my body I was whimpering and moaning – and I still had not touched my Amy my breasts were super sensitive and my plump full nipples were as hard as diamonds and aflame with passion.

Finally she relented and brought me down from the wonderful place I inhabited, I went to reciprocate but she simply said, “No darling, it’s you that needed release.”
Then I realised and murmured, “And Carl’s released you?” I could sense her grin in the darkness as she kissed my pert nose, “Got it in one sis”.
She reached over and switched on the bedside lamp, gravely looking at me, “What’s the matter” I asked. She sighed saying, “We’ve come a long way these last months you know darling there’s no trace of Andy anywhere all I see is Nichola.”

I was at a loss it had been so long since anyone had used my male name when referring to me. I realised just how far I had come looking down I could see my shapely breasts gently rising and falling my long auburn hair was across my breasts and shoulders.
I studied my slender hairless and very slender cream soft feminine arms and shapely tapering fingers (stubby to my mind) and the realisation that I loved looking like I did - a sexy, feminine woman.
I looked at Amy and asked her, “Please don’t call me Andy again he’s dead, Nichola is her, and soon will be here permanently in every way let’s say the circle of life has been completed.”

With that we snuggled together and drifted off to sleep, I was that exhausted that I forgot to clean myself off after sex!

up
120 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

This chapter reads like it

This chapter reads like it could open a cross-over chapter or two with Heather and her co-horts in MI-5, "Unaccounted Gains". Perhaps Nichola and Heather just might be working towards the same end without even realizing it. Just my hunch. Janice Lynn

Purely accidental

Christina H's picture

Janice
At first I couldn't understand what you meant, then I noticed that a new episode of 'Unaccounted Gains' had been posted then the light came on in my brain.
A total accident I assure you and I don't think the same ending is likely - Thanks for reading though.

Christina

Professional espionage

Rhona McCloud's picture

F.F.&F is leaning toward the espionage theme - at least when Nikki isn't increasing her carnal experience - but I can still follow the plot if not the motivation so not quite Unaccounted Gains territory which overtaxes my short term memory at the moment.

Rhona McCloud