Undercover! ~ 2

Printer-friendly version

Rob has had a lifelong dream to transition, but has always been too chicken to own up to it. Now he is married…and stuck... Then he is offered an opportunity he can’t refuse.

Part Two: Preparations


Undercover! ~ Part 2


Two days later, I have been put on a ‘detail’ from my normal government job. Cindy has been put on an undetermined leave-of-absence from hers. She works as a contractor for the government, so it is not hard for Grover to make that happen…

We are sitting in a non-descript building that I am absolutely sure is not NSA—it has to be something deeper even than that; Cindy is told it is an undercover CIA center. It all makes me wonder who Grover really does work for…

We are being briefed on the mission. A new suit is in the room with us, Zack Brewer, as well as a Dr. Jill Thompson. She has already drawn blood from me and put me through some psychiatric tests. Cindy, also had to undergo some psychiatric evaluations, but without the blood draw.

Brewer looks at us and says, “I will let Dr. Jill tell you about your medical and psych evals in a minute. What I want to say first is that we are trying to keep your covers as close to real life, as possible. We are not sure what kind of resources they have at their disposal. We have taken the liberty of setting up some things in support of what is needed. Rob, there is an…existing…online presence…a Gwyneth Rousseau…that you are going to…take over. We will let it leak that it is you that is the real person behind the transgendered persona online. It is…an actual account that already exists and has been maintained by one of our…operatives. There was a recent glitch and it was almost deleted, but we were able to save it. We will make sure that you become…intimately familiar with the content.”

I fight to not pale, or sweat, or blush. At least he is keeping Grover’s promise and keeping Cindy in the dark on that one… I can’t believe that they actually resurrected the information…I guess it is true that nothing ever dies online. I just nod. He continues, “That will be part of your backdrop. It is important that you have a credible history. The rest will be some cosmetic changes that we will put you through…things that would make you feel better as someone that is transgendered, but the true cause would be ‘hidden’ from your wife.”

He looks at Cindy and says, “You are going to be the slightly suspicious wife. You will have allowed some of the cosmetic things and let them go. You will be slightly suspicious of the other things.” He looks at us both and says, “Finally, Cindy has confronted you Rob. There were just too many things for her to ignore and then she finds a major clue. You admit to it. After a lot of fighting, you both agree to sign up for this program—using money from an old family trust of Rob’s. Of course, that is a fund that has been established by us…complete with the untraceable and appropriate history.”

Cindy and I are both a bit speechless—overwhelmed by all the information. Dr. Jill speaks up now, “Gwen.” She looks straight at me and continues, “Yes, you need to get used to that name, for now. So, Gwen, I will work with you on making sure you respond to their questions appropriately and get in. Cindy, your evals were perfect; they show that you are open-minded and can be made to understand and come to grips with the situation—understand that Gwen is the same person as Rob--even if you are distrustful and resistant. That will be the type of results that their psychologists will be looking for. Just be yourself on the tests.”

She looks at both of us. We both nod, still numbed by everything that we have been put through today. When we don’t say anything, she continues, “So, Gwen—you have to play the transgendered person… You are looking forward to what is happening, fully embracing your femininity. I will work with you on that in private, a little later. Cindy, you will just play yourself, as if you are really in this situation. I can’t stress that enough. You have to convince yourself that Gwen really is transgendered and you are facing the decision of whether you will support her…and whether you will stay with her once she has fully transitioned. Can you do that?”

Finally, Cindy speaks up, “I don’t know…it is so hard for me to think of Rob that way.” Dr. Jill nods and says, “We will work on that. As we prep Gwen, I think it will become easier for you. As a matter of fact, I need to meet with Gwen in private for about thirty minutes, then we will start the prep... From now on, you are both in your roles…even at home. Gwen is ecstatic about transitioning. Cindy, you are cautiously supportive, and very confused…”


I sit alone in a room with Dr. Jill. She looks at me and says, “I know you don’t like deceiving Cindy, Gwen, but it is for the best, at this point. This whole thing could actually work out well for you…both. Anyway, your test scores were perfect for this mission. You scored high enough on the female side to show that you are clearly transgendered—yes, you really are—but not to the point that you would be suicidal. Just be yourself on the tests and you will be perfect.”

I look at her and say, “You are right, Dr. Jill… I really hate deceiving Cindy. I mean, if she ever finds out… I really don’t want to lose her…” She nods and says, “I understand, Gwen…but this whole thing really is not about what you want…either of you. Just follow the plan… Now, come on. We need to start prepping you. By the way, please just call me Jill…”

I follow her out into the main area of the building. Brewer and Cindy are waiting for us. Jill says, “OK, we are going to start prepping Gwen. Remember, Gwen, you are transgendered and ecstatic over all of this. Cindy, you are conflicted, but deep-down want to support Gwen as much as you can, even if you can’t understand any of it… You are maybe a slight bit hurt, too.”

I am introduced to Janie…my cosmetologist… First, Janie waxes me…all over… It hurts like Hell, but it feels awesome to be smooth. Jill tells us, “OK, Cindy, Rob has convinced you that this is all about his love of mountain biking…and that he is planning to start working out and just likes the look… You are, of course a little…concerned, but go along with it…”

I can’t believe that I am actually rid of the hair that I have wanted to lose for so long now… It is so awesome! Janie, then starts shaping my eyebrows…I sneeze a few times as she yanks out hairs… I look over at Cindy who has a…shocked…look on her face. When Janie is done, I look at myself in the mirror and…smile big. My brows are highly arched, thin, and tapered to a fine point…perfectly feminine. I tell Janie that I love them! Cindy gasps…then looks at me and shakes her head…

Janie marks my ears…twice each… A couple of minutes later, I am sporting sparkly new cubic zirconia studs in both ears—two in each… I love the look and tell Janie so… Cindy seems to be in shock… Jill explains that, for our cover, I had convinced Cindy that this is the cool thing to do for forward-looking guys…

Janie hands me a pair of silky, lacy women’s panties and tells me to put them on. I follow her instructions and love the feel. Jill explains that I had convinced Cindy to let me wear women’s underwear for that exact feel…since there is no equivalent for men…

Janie gives me a mani-pedi. When she is done, my previously unkempt nails are borderline a little longer than men’s usually are, and painted a neutral pink…to ‘strengthen’ them, since they are split and thin… Then she styles my slightly longish hair in a manner that is clearly a feminine pixie cut, but could be a men’s style… Cindy is about to have a stroke and I am loving every minute of the look…

Finally, Janie gives me a pair of women’s jeans and tells me to wait before I put them on. She tells me that I will only wear women’s panties and pants from now on—at least until I enter the program. I hold the jeans in my hands, wondering why I can’t put them on. Jill picks up a couple of syringes and tells me to bend over…and injects the contents into my butt. She says, “You can put the jeans on now, Gwen.” I am a little confused as to what just happened, but put on the low-rise jeans that are soft and have a little stretch to them and feel so good on my smooth legs… Jill smiles and says, “You may feel a little nauseous in the morning, Gwen. I just gave you a hormone blocker and a high dosage of estrogen. Of course, in your cover story, you are sneaking those as pills… I will give you some to start taking—one at the same time each day. In your cover, Cindy, of course, does not know… When she accidentally discovers the pills is the straw that breaks the camel’s back and is when she finally confronts you.”

Cindy falls to the floor in a dead faint. I run to her, concerned, and Jill checks her out. She says, “She is fine. She will come to on her own in a bit. So, how do you feel?” I look at Cindy with concern, and say, “I feel terrible…but also never better…”


We arrive home a couple of hours later—once we are sure that Cindy is OK… It was just a little fainting spell…

I am still stinging from the waxing—especially from the ‘Brazilian’ part of it. My ears are not painful, but are a little hot from the piercing. My brows still sting a bit and are slightly red. Most noticeable, though, is that I can barely sit from the injections in my butt…

Cindy looks at me with tears in her eyes after we get inside the apartment. She says, “Rob, I am not sure I can go through with this… I mean I know it is for a good cause, but look at what they did to you!” I go over and hug her and say into her hair, “First, you can… You have always been the stronger of us. Second, you need to get used to the fact that I am ‘Gwen’ now… Third, this may be all over very quickly…we just need to get the info they want… I can’t deny that I was a little stunned that you were so willing to go along with this. I was going to tell them to forget it… But, I am glad you made me…see the light…”

She starts to say something and I put my fingers on her lips and mouth, “Bugs”… She pales and nods… She gets herself into character and says, “I don’t understand any of it… But if it helps…you…then we will get through it…” I give her a kiss and we get ready for bed…

I look at her and put on some puppy-dog eyes… I ask, “Cindy, can I wear one of your silky nighties? My skin is so irritated from the waxing… I am sure that it would feel really nice on it…” She looks at me with a jaundiced eye and says, “I think you are trying to push me, Rob…I mean, Gwen…” And she starts to cry… I hug her and kiss her on the forehead. She quietly gets up and gets me a black, silky nighty and hands it to me, before going into the bathroom to clean and moisturize her face.

We go to bed a little after that... I find that the nighty is not exactly what I had dreamed of; it feels like heaven, yes—but it rides up and bunches under my arms, leaving my bottom conspicuously bare…and cold. Of course, that only means that we cuddle more; my waxed and moisturized body up against her shaven and moisturized body is a whole new sensation for both of us…


That first week is very strange—for us both. I feel ecstatic at having a hairless and smooth body, pierced ears, and perfectly shaped eyebrows. Wearing silky, lacy panties is a bit of heaven. Women’s pants feel so good on my smooth legs. Cindy, is however freaked over the same things… She does, to her credit, help me get into the habit of moisturizing my body and face…and taking care of my pierced ears. I also start taking my pill at the same time she takes hers

After the week is up, we are picked up in another limo to go back to the same non-descript building. By now, we are both fully ‘in character’. I easily pass as the ecstatic transgendered guy that is getting to transition—easy enough for me. Cindy is in the roll of the freaked out wife—not knowing what to think or do. Easy enough for her… Even though she still claims to, deep down, not really believe that I am transgendered, I am not sure that she is not beginning to suspect.

We arrive and Jill is waiting for us. After about an hour of interacting with us, she is satisfied that we are ready. Without warning, we are on our way to the complex. Jill just says, “We thought it would be better if you did not dread it…”


Many hours later, the private jet lands on a small runway in the desert—I have no idea what country we are even in, though…there was a lot of ocean on the way. We disembark and a large black limousine is waiting for us. The chauffeur opens the door and we both climb in on the same side and sit in the cushy seats. The chauffeur shows us the bar and closes the door.

I take a bottle of water and hand one to Cindy as we drive down a dusty road for a mile or so. We enter the gates of a heavily-walled complex and…it is like we leave Hell and enter Paradise. It must be some sort of natural oasis in the desert…and it is beautiful. No wonder the walls are designed to keep people out…

Cindy gasps at the same time I do when we see the beauty; I can see the chauffeur grin in the rearview mirror at our reaction. We pull up to the entrance of the main complex and a valet opens the door for us. We are escorted to a posh business office where a beautiful black-haired woman in a white lab coat greets us, “Hello, Gwen and Cindy. My name is Dr. Barbara Ginger. Welcome to Trans-G Enterprises! I hope your trip was comfortable? Yes? Great—then we can right to the testing…”

Several grueling hours later, Cindy and I are sitting in front of Dr. Ginger again. She is looking at the results of our tests on a computer screen. She smiles at me and says, “Well, we will start with you, Gwen. Your test results indicate that you are highly transgendered and in need of transitioning. It is also clear that you have been taking hormones…but not for long. Were these prescribed? There is nothing in your medical files to show they were.” I blush and shake my head no. I say, “No…when Cindy found out that I was taking them is when we…discussed…my issues. I had really just started taking them…they are fairly easy to get—even without a prescription—if you are willing to pay.”

Dr. Ginger looks at me seriously and says, “Well, if we accept you into our program—you will follow instructions and not venture out on your own on things. Are we clear?” I nod nervously. She seems satisfied that I am contrite enough and looks at Cindy. She glances at the monitor and says, “I know this has come as quite a shock to you, Cindy. Understand that this is not your fault—nor is it Gwen’s. It is simply the way it is. I am sure that we can help you better understand Gwen and hopefully decide to fully support her in the process.” Cindy says, “I hope so… I am so lost, and a little angry, right now…”

Dr. Ginger clicks on some keys on her computer and fiddles with her mouse. After a few minutes, she says, “Well, the good news is that you meet our criteria for the couple’s package. Congratulations! The…less…good news is that we don’t have any vacancies in the program for about eight months. We can only handle so many people at once in the compound. A year is quite a long time to go through the program…” She clicks some more and slowly says, “…unless… Well, we do have an immediate vacancy for our semi-experimental, advanced plan… It is considerably more expensive, but we are currently giving a price break, since it is still somewhat experimental.”

I blink. “Experimental,” I ask, “how so? And…how much more is ‘considerable’? I would have to check with my broker to confirm I have the funds…” She smiles and says, “Well…it is triple the cost. We usually only offer this to our VIP clients, but…well…it is the holiday season and all… As for the ‘experimental’ part of it, …” She makes air quotes around ‘experimental’ with her fingers, “…well, you would be given some special supplements that enhance the overall transition experience. The phase that you would be in is in the final stages of experimentation and really carries insignificant risk. The payoff is a much better outcome and a savings of twenty-five percent of what will be the routine cost.”

I excuse myself and send a text to ‘my broker’ and get a very quick response back. YES! You are covered. Getting in as ‘VIP’ is PERFECT—that is the client experience you SHOULD have… I read between the lines and figure that the VIPs are likely the criminals and terrorists… I go back to Dr. Ginger and say, “My broker says it is fine.” Cindy gasps when she thinks of the cost…

Dr Ginger smiles and says, “Great! Sign here…and here…and here…and…”

up
261 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The plot thickens

I can't wait to see what happens to Gwen in the next chapter things seem to be moving fast . Wonder where this story is headed ?
KUDOS great story

THANKS!

I needed a bit of a break from my trilogy...and this seemed like a fun story to work on...

HUGS!

*GIGGLES*

That says a lot from you! THANKS!

Oh! And *huggles* :D

Humm, I'm thinking this VIP

Humm, I'm thinking this VIP advanced plan just might cause Cindy to really freak out as Gwen gets deeper into her transition, much more rapidly than was decided upon by the Agency..

Very well could be...

It won't really speed anything up...but the results should be...different... :)

HUGS!!!

I like the fitting

Podracer's picture

of the real and made-up profiles and the double deception going on.. The clock is ticking, so will both of them work fast on the mission?

"Reach for the sun."

It will be...

...fast AND slow... :P Hard to explain, but for Cindy it will race by--for Gwen, it will be like molasses in a Siberian winter! :D

HUGS!