Teenager of the Year - Redux: Book 1

Printer-friendly version


Author notes:

This is kind of a long story, so I'll cut to the chase: The existing version of TOTY is dead in the water. Why? Several reasons, largely around continuity and the dark themes I was trying to deal with. But at the end of the day, it was just turning into a story that I wasn't really enjoying writing. And that's what's really important to me at the end of the day.

So we've reached the point where as an author, I'm hitting the universal RESET THE WORLD button. I'm doing a redux of TOTY, just like I did for AS. And just like it's predecessor, I think you'll agree it's a lot better off for the changes. I'll be keeping some scenes from the original version of TOTY, and some of the themes like Faye-Twins. But for the most part this is a total rewrite. I'm working with a much more complete copy of PC, so there will be far less errors in continuity. As for tone, I'm switching things up too. Less depressing, more fun and sexy. AS was an exercise in seeing if I could avoid sex and clichés. So this time around, I want to do the opposite and see if I can use clichés like bimbos and breast growth, but in a fun and unique way.

This story is part of a series. If you want the WHOLE story, you need to read in this order:

1. Adam's Song
2. From Yesterday
3. Platinum Chef
4. Bimbo Kisses, Lolipop Dreams
5. Teenager of the Year

HOWEVER: This story also functions perfectly as a standalone if you're a new reader. I've included all the relevant information so you won't feel lost or left out.

Lastly, to improve this version of the story, I've added some super sweet images. These aren't random pics I pulled off Google. These are custom images made just for the story by myself and another very talented artist. You won't see anything of this quality anywhere else! Enjoy!

------------------------------

Chapter one:

Faye Valentine is a funny girl. Not funny ha-ha, just funny because she has a colorful history. See, I used to have a pretty normal life: My name is Nick, and I grew up as a regular guy who's parents divorced at a young age. Mom packed her backs and joined the Scientology Sea Org, pledging to serve the universal cult of batshit crazy for the next billion years until the sins of our Thetans had been washed clean. Dad was a mechanic. He liked cars. I like computers, but that's neither here nor there.

Back in high school, I became steadfast friends with a dude named Kane. He was a bit taller than me, a bit more solid, and he showed his affection for me by walking me through a mall in a headlock to the astonishment of passers by.

Pro tip: It looks a lot less like assault when you're smiling and waving

Point is, we became best buds pretty fast. We liked gaming. Anime. Watching old movies. You know, the kind of stuff that allows you to avoid social interaction of any kind. We had that shit on lock.

toty1

Our problems began when we decided to start college. Having just my dad to support me, my options were pretty limited. His weren't much better, given how he was estranged from his relatives. We settled on pretty much the only option available to us: Delacroix University. It was nestled in a sleepy little northwest college town famous for exactly two fifths of fuck all. Not exactly a cradle of leadership.

Pooling our finances, we scraped together enough to rent a house not far from college. Place was dirt cheap given it's size, a nice three bedroom place for a couple hundred a week. Not too shabby.

But like most things in life, there was a catch: Place was so cheap because nobody had rented it in years. Nobody had rented it in years because a girl called Darla died there under, shall we say "mysterious circumstances" (I'm doing air quotes with my fingers, you just can't see them). Said mysterious circumstances led to one of the bedrooms having bad vibes that if represented by a Twinkie, would be around thirty five feet long, weighing approximately six hundred pounds.

Kane drew the short straw and had to keep that room as his main place of residence (hey, the spare bedroom made an excellent server room). As a result? Well, it's kinda hard to phrase this delicately, so I'm just going to say it: The guy turned into a girl. Seriously. He went from a tall, solid dude in his early twenties to a half-Japanese girl who was barely sixteen.

Having trouble believing that? Well it gets better. See, Kane wasn't just any plain old-girl. She looked sexy as hell. The kind of sexy that you wanted more than anything. Big breasts. Big hips. Curvy butt. Hourglass figure that would make Jessica Rabbit sit up and take notice. Yeah, she was -that- kind of girl.

Of course, Kane was hardly thrilled by his, or rather her new lot in life as a member of the fairer sex. But to her credit, she dealt with it. She changed her name to Faye Valentine, just like the character from Cowboy Bebop. She made new friends, went back to high school, and started to carve out a nice little career for herself as a fashion model. Kudos, right?

The problem with life is, that it doesn't seem to know how to stop kicking someone when they're down. Because after a while, Faye met Bobbie. Bobbie was a sweet girl, kind of opposite to Faye in a lot of ways: Faye was the sexy vixen your mother told you not to talk to. Bobbie was the sweet girl next door who always seemed out of reach. But appearances can be deceiving. See, Faye didn't turn into a girl for no reason: It turns out that there's a malevolent spirit floating around the cosmos by the name of Lust. Kane found himself a little too close to some of her handiwork, and that's why his XY became an XX.

Bobbie on the other hand, comes from the opposite end of the spectrum. The Jedi Master to her Sith Lord. Bobbie was in cahoots with a similar spirit called Justice. The problem is that Justice and Lust hate each other, and are determined to wage their war of the ages by proxy. Justice wants everything to be sunshine and rainbows. Lust wants chains, whips, chips and dips.

So Bobbie and Faye grew a little too close as friends, which meant Justice thought the best answer to sabotage their little friendship was to cross their wires. Literally. Faye wound up in Bobbie's body, Bobbie wound up in Faye’s. And for two weeks those two played out the most sexualized version of Freaky Friday you could ever find in the bottom of a two dollar bin: Faye played miss goody-goody long enough to fuck Bobbie's boyfriend, Tim. Bobbie on the other hand fucked anything that had two legs and a heartbeat, including yours truly. Given how that wasn't -quite- enough to destroy Faye's life, she also signed up with Playboy magazine as Miss July, ruining any chance Faye ever had of a modelling career that involved modelling actual clothes.

Now you might be thinking that was a pretty lousy thing for Bobbie to do to Faye, and congratulations, that means you're a human being with a functional moral compass. But there are mitigating circumstances here. That's because being in Lust's service meant Faye was a Thrall, and Bobbie was an Advocate who worked for Justice. Advocates and Thralls have certain traits and abilities that set them apart from normal people like you and me. I can't say I've had too much experience with Advocates, but I can definitely tell you a thing or two about Thralls.

Thralls have four common traits, no matter who they are. One: they're all marked by a small Kanji tattoo on their lower back that reads "Lust" in Japanese (No, I don't know why it's in Japanese. Seriously dude, save your questions for the end).

Two: They can when they focus, see "ribbons" of color around a person that allow them to read their emotions. It's like those psychic healers who say they can read your aura, except this time they're not bullshitting you. Thralls who are a bit more experienced can even try to manipulate those ribbons.

Three: Thralls have a sex drive that puts them somewhere between "constantly horny" and "nymphomaniac". Don't think I need to explain that one any further.

And four: we've already kinda covered this, but Thralls are always smoking hot. Why? Because they're a conduit. Lust feeds off sexual energy, so she needs her soldiers to be looking drop dead gorgeous at all times. Lust usually picks girls to be her Thralls. I guess there can be male Thralls too, but I've never met one. My guess is that Faye got caught up in an old spell that was cast by Lust for a female recipient, which is how he is now she.

Aside from those points, Thralls always have a unique feature that isn't shared by any other Thrall. I've seen one girl turn street-grade heroin into something so pure that just a taste would leave you hooked for the rest of your life. Another girl can actually take away your fears and heighten your taste for pleasure with a single touch. Faye's ability wasn't quite so interesting. Since she was a model, she couldn't put on weight. So any extra weight from eating junk food went straight to her breasts, making them grow instead of her gut. I swear one time her breasts got so big they were resting in her lap when she sat down. Of course, diet and exercise would eventually get her boobage back to "normal" size, but this was definitely not the kind of superpower that gets you into the X-Men.

Heh. Ex-Men.

Anyways, Bobbie and Faye eventually returned to their respective accommodations in terms of body and appearance. And everyone lived happily ever after.

Hah, no. I'm just fucking with you. Barely a week went by before the body-swapping-roulette wheel landed on Faye again. This time it wasn't even Lust's doing, far as I can tell. Tim (that's Bobbie's boyfriend I was talking about. Try to keep up, will ya?) was starting to get a little curious about what exactly Bobbie had been during her vacation from monogamous relationships involving people called Tim. For reasons that should be obvious, Bobbie was pretty reluctant to tell him that she screwed Faye's girlfriend, Faye's math teacher, a Playboy model, and half the starting lineup of the Delacroix Blue Devils.

So Tim decided to get some answers from Faye. For her part, Faye kept her mouth shut. Problem was that when she was studying all those colored ribbons I was talking about, she saw one that looked a little wonky on him. She tugged on it impulsively, the ribbon unravelled, wrapping itself around her...and somehow they wound up in each others bodies. Faye was clocking up frequent flyer miles by this stage.

For her part, Faye was actually pretty happy to be a guy again. She had no complaints. The problem lay with Tim. If he'd just pulled a Bobbie and kept acting like it was business as usual, there wouldn't be any issue. Instead, apparently tugging on other peoples ribbons is a bad idea when you don't know what they do. The resulting unintended swap affected the Thrall mark on what was now Tim's back. It started to...evolve. The design grew more intricate and elaborate. And in turn, Tim's body started to change.

I don't really like to throw the word "Bimbo" around...but that's pretty much the best way to describe it. Her Japanese features became a little less obvious, black hair turned platinum blonde and grew long enough that it was hanging past her butt. Speaking of which, her curves grew even more impossible, breasts even bigger, elevating her from "sexpot" to "living wet dream". Oh, and her intelligence plummeted to the point where she thought the question "what is your favourite color?" had a right and wrong answer.

Even more amazing from that, her Thrall power changed as well. Instead of her breasts getting larger or smaller, they remained a constant "huge". Instead, she could kiss a girl and temporarily inflict on them the same bimbo-transformation that had swallowed her whole. The duration of the effect tended to vary, but it lasted around a day or so, unless she decided to kiss them again during that period. Strangely the kiss had no effect on guys, so I guess that was something to be thankful for.

Anyways, after a while and seeing a few more vapid airheads than any man probably should, those two managed to get back to their respective bodies. But there's one hitch: The process didn't go as smoothly as it did with Bobbie and Faye. This time they wound up back in the right place, but Faye's mark didn't change. Which meant Tim was able to go back to being a functional member of society, and Faye was the one getting distracted by shiny objects.

That was about six months ago, and thankfully things have calmed down since then. Unfortunately, Faye's still riding the Bimbo express all the way to Ditz City. What's funny is that it's not like she became someone else. She's still Faye, just different. I guess it would be like if you went to bed one night loving Coke and woke up dying for a Pepsi. You're still you, just different. In Faye's case, She loves videogames but now she's terrible at them. Old movies and Anime bore her, unless one of the characters is wearing something that's "totally cute or sexy." Instead she prefers shopping, doing her makeup, or trying on tiny outfits and then posting pictures to Twitter or Pintrest where she has roughly sixty kajillion followers. Oh, and then there's all the Playboy stuff and nude modelling. She loves it. Says the thought of guys lusting after her naked body turns her on every time. Trust me, I believe her.

Toty2

If I had to be honest, I think part of her is enjoying the ride so much, she doesn't want to get off.

And then that brings us to the guys. Remember how I said that Thralls are basically nymphomaniacs? I wasn't kidding. And since Faye is an "evolved" Thrall, that means her appetite for sex is even more insatiable. I swear to god...it's a different guy she brings home every other night. Blue Devils players. Musicians. Guys from the gym. Her trainer from the gym (hope she got a discount), Dudes from parties. Dudes from the math club. You get the picture. And every night I'd get to hear them trying to break the known limits of sexual theatre entirely from her bedroom.

Faye's a screamer, for the record.

When she couldn't find guys, she found girls. Thralls are all bisexual, I probably should have mentioned that earlier. But Faye seems to definitely love "the D". She has a girlfriend, if you can believe it. Rachael's stuck with her through thick and thin, girls a saint, no doubt about it. I think she's aware of Faye’s "condition" and just tolerates it because they were always such a great couple. Faye loves her, there's no question about that. To her, the guys she brings home every night are just a toy to be tossed away when she gets bored. Rachael's the real deal.

So you're probably wondering by this stage, why the hell I'm telling you all this? Well there's a simple answer, and it's beca-

"Aren't you glad I'm a girl?" Faye purred, her gloriously naked body rubbing against mine beneath the sheets. "If I was still a boy we'd never be able to do this kind of stuff..."

Right. Yeah...well, when she can't find a guy, she finds a girl. When she can't find a girl, that's usually when she finds me.

“Go to sleep.” I muttered wearily. “I’m exhausted after that, you should be too.”

Faye giggled playfully. “Nuh-uh. I could go for dessert.”

I rolled over, closing my eyes. “Do what you want, but I’m getting some sleep. Tomorrow’s a big day.”

------------------------------

When I next opened my eyes, it wasn’t to be greeted by the sight of a bedroom, or Faye curled up beside me. I was standing in an abandoned hospital, it’s corridors lined with dust and debris. The air was hot and dry, carrying the smell of ash as it seemed to blast through empty hallways. Everywhere there was paint peeling from the walls, monitors cracked and broken, or gurneys left to rot. The whole place felt ripe with decay, as it was being held together purely by the will of it’s creator.

“Well, well…” Came a masculine voice from behind me. “...it’s not often I get visitors.”

I spun around to be confronted by...well, me. The figure was tall, lanky in his early twenties, with short, sandy cropped hair. He was identical to me in every way, save for one: His eyes were featureless pools of pure darkness, that were so bottomless they seemed to absorb any light that dared stray too close.

I took a deep breath, steeling my nerves. “Lust, right?”

My doppelganger let out a low whistle before his lips split into a wicked smile. “Not bad. The last man who came here of his own volition was a Sicilian priest during the seventeen hundreds.”

Hmm, she’s not angry….yet. Good sign. Lust is definitely female, but she has a long established habit of creating twins or taunting people with their duplicates. “How’d that work out for him?”

“Poorly.”

I grimaced slightly, but quickly moved to regain my composure. “I didn’t go to all the trouble of making this trip just for chit-chat anyway.”

Lust reclined against a surgical table, kicking up a small cloud of dust as he folded his arms. “What did you come here for, exactly?”

I took a deep breath. Moment of truth. “I’m here about Faye.”

His laughter carried through the first two floors of the building, echoing from one empty room to another. “You came all this way just for her? You’re my kind of loser.”

“That’s right.” I worked what little edge into my words that I could. I needed to appear strong, confident. It was the only advantage I had here. “I want her back to normal.”

“Now I know you’re joking.” He chided. “That girl is the best servant I’ve ever had. The energy she feeds me is so sweet and potent, tastes just like….strawberries.”

I clenched my jaw, trying to stare her down. “Find someone else. She’s done enough.”

Lust waved a hand dismissively. “Please, save the bravado. You may have found your way here by choice, but that only bought you enough goodwill for me to hear you out. Don’t try my patience."

Dammit. As much as I hated to admit it, she was right. I’d been researching the deep web for months, trying to find any clues to the spell Darla had used to invoke Lust in the first place. But no matter what I found or where I looked, I was always brought back to the same conclusion: This is Lust’s world I’m standing in. It’s her realm, and when you’re here, you play by her rules. There’s no magic charms of protect, no spells to hold her at bay. You either give her what she wants, or you get out. Fast.

“Fine.” I muttered. “Name your price.”

He raised an eyebrow, studying me closely. “You folded faster than I thought. If you held out another minute or two, I might have considered letting you take her place. Noble sacrifices are always a drama worth playing out.”

“Thanks, but I’d rather keep my gentleman’s luggage where it is.” I gave her a smug look. “Come on Lust, I know you like doing deals. What’s it going to take to get Faye off the hook?”

“Are we negotiating?”

“Whatever it takes.”

Lust tapped a finger against his chin, appearing to be deep in thought. After several moments he turned back to me, seemingly having reached a decision. “Sorry, but I’m afraid there’s nothing you can offer me that would be worth changing Faye back into a man. She’s worth tool much to me, regardless of how much amusement you might provide.”

I felt my heart sink. All that effort, all that research for nothing “Are you sure? I me-”

“I’m not finished.” He said, cutting me off sharply.

I swallowed hard, knowing well enough to simply keep my mouth shut. Silence hung in the air for several seconds before Lust decided to continue speaking.

“However...I’m prepared to compromise.”

I held my breath, the anticipation of what might follow was killing me.

“As I said, there’s nothing you can offer that is worth changing her back into a man.” He said smugly. “However, I’ve noticed that the last few months have seen Faye’s marking change, which in turn affected her physically and emotionally.”

I nodded eagerly. “Yeah, she went from being normal Faye to total bimbo overnight.”

Lust seemed to agree. “Yes, I did notice that. The marks which I use to create Thralls have natural limiters. There’s only so much they will change a person before they stop. I did that because I felt that if a Thrall was ever to become overly enhanced, they may stop being of any use to me. Though Faye seems to have proven just the opposite.”

“So...what are you offering?” I asked, looking at him hesitantly.

That smile again. It sent chills down my spine. “There’s a thorn in my side by the name of Justice. Since you know about me, I assume you know about her. Is that correct?”

I nodded silently.

“Good.” He nodded with approval. “Justice likes nothing better than to stick her nose in my business, and honestly I’ve grown rather sick of it over the last millennia or so. That being the case, I’ve decided to ruin her fun for a change.”

I looked at Lust in confusion. “So...what do you want me to do?”

“A young man by the name of Chase has been working closely with one of Justice’s Advocates of late. I have a feeling that he’s next in line to be marked as one of her servants.”

“Wait.” I balked. “You want me to kill him?”

Even though his eyes were featureless, the sensation he rolled them was tangible. “Nothing so dramatic. You will pledge yourself to my service as a Thrall. Then you will get close to Chase, find out his motives and if he knows anything about the Advocates. Report your findings to me. Once I’m certain that Justice has no further interest in him, largely due to your subtle influence, I will restore Faye’s mark to it’s original state, and you along with it.”

I swallowed. Hard. “I didn’t come here to become your servant. I came here to get Faye back to being a guy.”

“Grow up.” He replied tersely. “You’ve attracted the attention of those infinitely your greater. I suggest you keep that in mind.”

Dammit, this isn’t what I wanted. But what choice did I have? Suddenly it dawned on me how foolish I was to think this might turn out any other way. I had no bargaining power. No leverage. I had to take whatever she offered.

Could I live with being a Thrall? Faye obviously didn’t mind. Neither did Kim or Roxx. I sighed and nodded my head. There would probably be some kind of weird variation to how it affected me since I was male. But hey...maybe it’d make me more muscular? Six pack abs and broad shoulders were a small price to pay, right?

“Fine.” I muttered.

“Good choice.” He said, clapping his hands together as an exclamation point. At the same time I felt a stinging sensation on my lower back, which gradually faded into a low, throbbing ache. I knew without even looking that it was a Thrall mark.

The deal was done. I was Lust’s property now. Just like Faye.

As if a thought suddenly occurred to him , he turned and paused. “Oh, there’s just one more thing I forgot to mention.”

Great. I should have known. What’s gonna happen, I’m going to grow a third testicle?

His tongue ran across his lips, as if tasting how sweet the words were going to be before speaking them out aloud. “There’s no such thing as a male Thrall.”

“What?!” I balked. “How...wait...you know what I’m thinking?”

“Of course.” He stated matter-of-factly. “This is my realm. Here, I’m god.”

The truth of his words began to sink in as he began walking towards me. I tried to reason with him, one hand scratching desperately at the mark on my back as if I could scratch it off. “That wasn’t part of the deal Lust. You can’t just spring this on me at the last second. We have to re-negotiate.”

He shook his head, now standing right in front of me. “The deal is done. But don’t worry. Since you clearly care for Faye so much, I have something special in store for you.”

I held up my hands defensively. “Please, come on. There’s gotta be a way we can come to a new arrangement? I’m not cut out for being a girl!”

“Next time you want to research my realm, do a little homework first.”


Chapter 2

Waking up wasn't the slow, gentle process one would experience when sleeping in on a Saturday morning. It wasn't even the painful jab of awareness accompanied by an alarm clock dragging you from your slumber. Instead my eyes flew open as I became aware of a slew of foreign sensations radiating from my body beneath the bed sheets. But something else fought for my attention...an aching, gnawing arousal that had called out to me like a thousand tiding voices, whispering seductively in my ear. The growing need rose like a wave with each passing moment…prickling and teasing, prodding to be fed.

Something was very wrong...I slipped my hand between the sheets, trying to ignore the pillows that had somehow bunched up around my chest, and rubbed at my crotch. Lust's parting words rang in my ears like church bells, as instead of the comforting bulge of my cock, my fingers slid across a soft flatness that tingled invitingly in response! Soft, moistening folds twitched at the contact. My eyes were wide open now, radiating fear and disbelief as I probed again, hoping that this was somehow just a dream... and was instead rewarded with a deep yearning throb as fingertips brushed my swollen labia.

Oh god...oh no. No. No No, No, No, NO!

I moaned in despair, however the voice that slipped past my lips only sounded wanton, aroused and feminine. It seemed familiar, but I couldn't focus on it's origin as I found myself now writhing against the bed, thighs sliding apart...I couldn't will myself to pull my hand from my crotch! The feelings that radiated from my new girlflesh were strange, alien sensations. Each time I dragged a fingertip along the length of my now swollen vagina, it gave out a reflexive throb, growing slick as a ragged gasp choked it's way past my lips. My whole body shook, and for the first time I became aware of my nipples throbbing tenderly, pressing against the sheets. My eyes slowly moved down to where the fabric was bunched up around my chest. I'd assumed from the soft sensation and size of the obstruction that a pillow had become trapped under the linen while I slept. But the familiar silhouette of twin nipples tenting the fabric confirmed that the swellings were actually my breasts barely contained by the taut sheets!

I didn't dare pull back the bed linen, however I managed to work up the courage to move a hand up to my chest. Tentatively I hefted one of the orbs, slender fingers coming into contact with a seemingly endless expanse of breast flesh. My eyes grew wider... the sensation of a heavy breast in my hand was not unfamiliar, but the feeling of that soft, sensitive mammary belonging to me definitely was!

I arched my back instinctively, only to be greeted by the sensation of my now swollen ass thrusting into the mattress, filling my mind with the image of a ripe, female behind. And yet between my soft thighs, I could feel my mound continue to pulse and throb against my hand which remained clasped against its curve. I bit my lip as I started to moan louder, the canal cramping and seizing between my legs left me with a sharp desire to be filled! I gasped in horror and lust at the thought which had somehow forced it's way into my mind. No! Never! But regardless of what I thought consciously, my body wanted it, needed it at a primal level!

"E..oohhhh... eeeeeee!" A girl's voice sprang clearly from my mouth in ecstasy as I tried in vain to control myself.

I felt a stirring beside me, and my heart froze as I saw a blonde mound of hair poke out from beneath the duvet. Oh god, I must have made enough noise to wake Faye...

She rolled over, wide blue eyes peeking out from a mass of platinum blonde hair. Her gaze settled on me, and I froze in abject terror. Was she going to scream? Call the cops? There was a total stranger in her bed an-

"Ooh, you look much prettier now," A bittersweet smile spread across her lips as she studied me intently.

"W-what the hell happened?" I still couldn't believe the sound of my voice. Each word sounded just like something she would say.

"You're a girl now, sweety." Faye whispered softly as she leant in and kissed me gently on cheek. "Lust told me all about what you did while I was sleeping. How you made a deal and stuff just for me. That was so awesome of you to think of me like that."

"I really am a girl...." It was so obvious, but I didn't want to accept it until now.

Faye nodded slowly. "And you're a Thrall, which makes you a total nympho, just like me. I'm so sorry..."

Abject confusion threatened to overwhelm me even as my petite hands ran over my massive melons, shocked expression slowly giving way to growing lust and desire. Oh god, she was so right.

"Here baby, let me make it up to you!" An impish grin spread across her lips as she sat up, sheets falling away to reveal her impossibly curvy, luscious body that was made purely for sex. Just the sight of it made my body respond in a completely different way to what it had known only hours ago. I felt my vagina spasm, wet passage contracting as the aching feeling grew almost intolerable. I had to force myself not to plunge my digits into the slippery passage to satisfy the cravings that radiated from it!

"N-no, don't touch the sh-" But it was too late. She grasped the bed sheet and pulled it away in a single, swift motion. The one thing shielding me from the absolute truth fell toward the floor in slow motion, leaving me just as naked as she was. I didn't want to look, but I couldn't help myself...

Breasts. Holy god, they were huge. They seemed as big and round as volleyballs. My nipples were bigger, too. Hell, they were so large and impossibly perky that calling them "boobs" or "breasts" was doing them a disservice.

These were tits.

Beyond them I could barely make out the shape of my stomach tapering down to lusciously narrow proportions, before flaring out into hips that gave me the perfect hourglass figure. Between the aching gap of my thighs, I could make out the swell of my new womanhood, and the delicate hand I was feverishly stroking it with.

With a supreme effort, I tore my gaze away from my new body long enough to look up at Faye, who was on all fours now, crawling towards me with a predatory look in her eyes. She saw the apprehension in my face and smiled.

"Just relax, kay?" Her hand slid across my abdomen, leaving trails of fire in it's wake. "We're both Thralls, which means we both need to fuck."

My mouth was watering, but somehow I managed to speak. "Are you serious?"

"Uh-huh. I know you're horny. I'm a Thrall and all I can think about in the morning is sex, which means you're the same." She purred seductively, face inching closer to mine. "Don't you wanna get fucked right now?"

Faye's hand slid upwards, gently cupping one of my breasts. God...it felt so weird to think of those huge spheres jiggling lightly as my breasts. But I couldn't help myself, feeling my arousal surge back to life as I let out a soft moan. She squeezed it gently, watching the expression on my face as pleasure crossed my features like a shadow.

"Your boobies are so sexy!" She said with a playful giggle. "How does it feel to have such big boobs?"

Against my will, I blushed at the compliment, along with the soft feeling of hot flesh being stroked by her hand, the suppleness of it. She was teasing me, trying to make me admit out loud what I couldn't bear to tell myself.

"No, Faye...I...ahhh...I-I don't want boobs...!"

"No? okay... because I know it feels AMAZING when guys do this to me." She leant forward, blonde locks cascading over my chest like a river as she took an erect nipple into her mouth, and began sucking gently on the tip.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!! I moaned aloud, despite the fact that inside I was fighting...but it was so hard to resist! Being kissed and fondled felt amazing, causing new images to flash across my thoughts, my female body aching with the carnal, primitive need for something to fill my vagina! I gasped hotly at the sensation of my thighs being gently spread by Faye's loving touch. A nipple popped free from her mouth, wet, erect and glistening as my breasts bobbed gently before her.

"Just admit it girl...you want this."

"I want... I want..." I tried to make the words come out, but they remained lodged within my throat. I...I wanted her to stop. But every time I tried to speak, the pleasure of her skilled touch teasing my oversexed body jolted me with an electricity that was so intense and sweet that I couldn't finish the sentence.

Sensing my crumbling resistance, Faye's hand moved between my thighs and began to gently rub my hairless mound, her fingers growing slick with juice. Suddenly I realized that Faye's tongue was in my mouth. Her body sliding against mine, the softness of two such uniquely feminine, sexual beings pressed against one another felt like silk on silk.

I shuddered softly, my new pussy felt like a hot, steaming mess. Juices I'd never felt slip from my body before were rolling down my soft thighs. It was so weird to feel wet, hot and achingly empty where previously I had only known hard and urgent.

Faye broke the kiss, her eyes glancing impishly down toward to my pussy. I couldn't say no, and my silence was the only invitation she needed. She manoeuvred her head down to my groin, river of blonde hair trailing slowly across my abdomen.

She took a moment to simply stare at my crotch, marvelling that here rested the cock that had fucked her only hours ago. Now instead of hard shaft and balls, Faye found a pussy that was wet, swollen and showing the pinkness of the crevice beyond. She dragged her tongue across it gently, and my whole body tensed up in response, breasts shaking as I arched my back, thrusting my tits skyward!

"Oh yessssssss..." I moaned, shocked by the sound of my voice as Faye began licking the wet folds. My hands found purchase on her head, gently taking hold of the soft mane of blonde hair. But rather than pull her away, I found myself keeping her head locked against my gushing pussy, afraid that she might stop at any moment!

Faye pressed her tongue inside me as far as she could, wiggling it, as my moans and cries suddenly rose to a girlish squeal! My body couldn't restrain itself, the strange cramping in my vagina reaching a crescendo! "EE! EE!" Sweet whimpering noises escaped my lips as what had to be my clitoris tingled delightfully! Finally I collapsed against the sheets and cried out in pure, untainted delight as the orgasm washed over every last inch of my body, before slowly and reluctantly receding like the ebbing tide.

I tried to move, but couldn't. My body was just so... relaxed, all the tension and fear had vanished. Everything just felt perfect for a moment, the ravenous desires of my libido were satisfied...temporarily, at least.

Faye gently withdrew her tongue, causing me to feel an acute pang of longing and...emptiness. I whimpered softly as she untangled her body from mine, slowly snuggling up beside me.

"Wh-what that hell...?" I asked, having finally gathered enough strength to speak.

She giggled, biting her lip as if I was asking the dumbest question she'd ever heard. "Girls call that an orgasm. I think you liked it."

I shook my head, looking down at my body which was now glistening with a light dusting of sweat. "No, I mean...I'm a girl!"

Here sapphire blue eyes widened, looking at me curiously. "Didn't you hear what Lust said? There's no guy-Thralls."

"Yeah, I got that part a little-too-fucking-late."

She shrugged her shoulders, looking at me innocently. "So what don't you get?"

"Everythin...g...." I paused, my head finally clear enough that I realized what had been bugging me this whole time. I furrowed my brow, giving Faye a cautious look.

"Faye...why do our voices sound exactly the same?"

She blinked in confusion. "Because you look just like me. Duh."

No. Fucking. Way.

Leaping out of the bed, I stumbled for a moment as I tried to negotiate with an unexpected centre of gravity. Just a few feet away, Faye had a full-length mirror attached to her wall. Trying to ignore how my body was assailing me with unfamiliar sensations, I quickly made my way over to the object to gaze on my reflection.

Oh Jesus. She wasn't kidding.

I looked just like her. Like Faye Valentine. But...I looked just like her before all this weird bullshit with body swaps and bimbos came into our lives. I drank in the sight of myself...short black hair, Asian features, and a body that could stop traffic even if it was clad in a potato sack.

This must have been what Lust was talking about when she said she was going to reward me for caring about Faye so much.

I grasped my breasts, trying to keep them from wobbling. But I only succeeded in causing another ripple of sexual delight to spread through my body like a stone cast into a pond.

toty3

Despite everything that I had just experienced, somehow seeing that reflection in the mirror crystallized every sensation and sight I'd felt since waking up. It was really true...I was physically female in every way!

Damn it. How could I have been so careless? I was so focused on trying to find a way to help Faye with her curse, I'd never stopped to consider that in all the research I'd done, I'd never once found a recorded instance of a male Thrall. A soft whimper escaped my throat as I stepped back, unable to take my eyes off the reflection of the vulnerable, helpless girl in the mirror.

I noticed Faye slowly climbing out of bed as I turned around, trying to catch a glimpse of the Kanji mark Lust had left on my lower back like a tramp stamp. It was a Japanese character that literally represented "Lust", bright pink and etched into my skin, glowing faintly with a life of it's own. Faye walked slowly towards me, every movement containing a seductive grace as she smiled at my obvious discomfort.

"Isn't it awesome?" She asked, tongue sliding across her lips as if sizing up a meal. "Being a girl, I mean. It's so much fun! You look way cuter than you did as a guy."

I stared at her, my face completely aghast. "What?"

Faye shrugged her shoulders, oblivious that she'd said anything offensive. "You just look totally hot now. I mean before, I was kinda sad because the only girl who would have sex with you was me...but now you can get fucked by anyone you want!"

It was hard to be mad at Faye, because I'd learned over the last few months she just said whatever was on her mind without thinking.

I held up a hand defensively, trying to ignore the long, manicured nails. "Are you serious? I can't deal with this right now AND you telling me how I should enjoy it."

She looked at me with those big, blue eyes in total confusion. It was an expression I saw from her a lot. "But isn't that the same kinda stuff you told me when I turned into a girl?"

I blinked, and for a moment my face of confusion mirrored hers perfectly. Shit, she was right. After Kane was the first person to fall victim to Lust's gender-bending power, I spent a good deal of my time trying to reassure her that this wasn't the end of the world. That she should be happy with how she was beautiful, young and desirable.

Jesus. From the mouth of babes, figuratively and literally.

"You need a shower bad!" Faye giggled, changing the subject for no apparent reason. "You're all sticky and stuff."

I nodded slowly. I needed time to think, rationalize this. I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself. "Yeah, I think you're right."

I stepped out of her bedroom, crossing the hallway into the bathroom. Every step I took was painfully disconcerting, my thighs that used to brush against each other now seemed separated by a great chasm, hips rolling enough to make my butt and jiggle sway no matter how I tried to keep them level. I closed the door behind me, flicking the lock as I breathed a sigh of relief. Being suddenly female was a tragedy in itself. Seeing Faye thrilled about it was not helping one bit.

After a few minutes of trying to calm down, I started the shower and stepped inside the cubicle. The warm spray on my big breasts felt heavenly, and I had to use all my willpower to keep my hands from wandering. No! Need to think, need to focus. I have to try and think of a way to get out of this, get back to being a guy...but my skin was so soft, supple and shiny in the water. I began to lather up my body, but I quickly found the sensations that resulted so wonderfully potent and addictive that I slipped to the floor of the stall, water stinging my face as I moaned wantonly.

It wasn't long at all before Faye could hear my desperate, passionate cries carrying through the house....

------------------------------

When I emerged from the bathroom sometime later, I had a towel wrapped around my ample hips, leaving my breasts completely exposed. Everything looked a little bigger than it had before, but it wasn't hard to figure out that was mostly due to my newfound loss in stature. I'd gone from 6'3" to about 4'9" in less than a day. As if everything else wasn't disorienting enough, I had to deal with feeling like everything in the world suddenly towered over me.

When I returned to Faye's room, she hadn't progressed much father than when I'd left: She'd managed to find a bubblegum pink thong and matching bra that somehow managed to contain her enormous breasts, cradling them in a mixture of soft lace and engineering miracles. It was odd to try and compare her breasts to mine, but hers were definitely larger. the transformation which had left her a walking sexual fantasy didn't just change her hair color, it also made her body even more impossibly curvy and sexualized. Guess things could be worse.

"We need to get you some clothes so you can look pretty." She chirped happily, clearly unfazed by my exposed breasts. "Good thing I've still got plenty of my old stuff that doesn't fit anymore."

Right, stuff from when she looked like..well...me.

"I appreciate the enthusiasm, but I can probably just put on some of my old clothes."

Faye looked at me pleadingly, using the expression she'd honed to get any number of guys to buy her a drink. "But.... when you're pretty people just wanna take care of you."

I took a seat on the edge of the bed as she began rummaging around in her wardrobe. Clearly there was no dissuading her. "Fine, I guess. It'll make you happy."

"EEEE!" She squealed in delight, and began plucking out various garments.

I let out a long sigh, wondering just where my life went wrong to end up in this situation. "So, I'm a Thrall now, huh?"

"Yep." She replied nonchalantly, like I'd just asked her if it was going to be sunny today. "That's what the pink tattoo on your back is for."

Faye had a similar tattoo on her back, of course. But her mark had changed, evolved and grown more ornate, transforming her body into a blonde whirlwind of sex and giggles. I clenched my teeth, feeling a sudden surge of frustration. "Doesn't it bother you that Lust did this to me...To us? We used to be a couple of normal guys before we were caught up with her."

Faye plucked a black lace bra out from her wardrobe, examining it for a moment before tossing it toward me. "So what?"

I looked at her incredulously. "So? Look at us! She turned me into how you used to look, which is a teenage wet dream. And she turned you into...well..."

I trailed off, unable to finish the sentence. I didn't want to hurt her feelings, but it looked like the damage had already been done. Faye stopped digging around the wardrobe and turned to face me, arms folded beneath her breasts in disdain. "You think I'm just some dumb bimbo now, don't you?"

I looked away, not really prepared to challenge her. "No, I mean...well...kinda. You just seem different to the girl you used to be. Before all this you loved playing games with me and watching movies and junk. Now all you do is read stupid fashion magazines. Don't you remember you used to hate those? And you used to talk about how degrading it was for women to use sex and their bodies to get what they want....which is all you ever do these days!"

A smile tugged at her lips as she studied me. "Ooooh, I get it. You think the old Faye is stuck in the Phantom Zone, banging on the glass as she tries to get free, huh?

I was caught off guard, unable to think of a response. That was the first geeky thing Faye had said in months. The kind of thing the old Faye would say. "I...uh..."

Faye leaned in closer to me, her face right in front of mine as I stared into the blonde mirror. "I haven't forgotten all that old stuff. It's just boring now."

I looked at her in surprise. "Boring?"

"Uh-huh." She smiled at me wickedly. "I heard you in the shower, y'know. Feels amazing, doesn't it?"

I blushed visibly, avoiding her gaze. "A little..."

"All you do is think about games and computers. But that's because you don't know how good getting fucked can feel!" Her voice was filled with girlish excitement. "We're Thralls, sweetie. Sex is like, what we do best."

I tried to frown, but it just came out as a sexy pout. "What, you want me to tell you I suddenly think blowjobs are fun?"

"Blowjobs are fun." She replied matter-of-factly.

I smacked a palm against my face. "Not helping."

"I don't expect you to understand." She shrugged, turning back to the wardrobe. "But you'll get it. Besides, it'd be, like, a crime for us not to use our bodies for what they're intended."

Great. Faye Valentine wasn't replaced by a bimbo. She became one by choice.


Chapter 3

"This is a joke, right?"

Faye rolled her eyes, giving me a frustrated look. At least she'd put some clothes on. Though the babydoll t-shirt and hotpants still managed to stick to her curves like they were painted on. "For someone who's only been a girl for a few hours, you really know how to bitch."

"Oh, because that makes everything better?" Whoa...okay, that did sound kinda bitchy.

She thrust the pile of clothes into my arms. It still struck me how odd it was to see Faye as the same height as I am. Regardless, she didn't seem interested in hearing any complains on my part. "You want to borrow my clothes? I get to pick what you wear."

"I never said I wanted to borrow them."

"It's like aversion therapy. Psychology, y'know?" She tapped her slender finger against her temple. "Get comfortable with being a girl by dressing girly."

"It's immersion therapy." I replied flatly. "Aversion is when you-"

"Whatever, I'm bored." She made shooing motions with her hands, ushering me out of the bedroom. "Keep the clothes or don't. I'm past caring."

"What?!" I balked. "You can't just abandon me to figure this stuff out by myself!"

I was in the hallway now, trying to keep her from forcing the door shut. Above the doorframe was a pink nameplate that read "Faye" bedazzled with enough fake jewellery to look like Rainbow Dash threw up. "Nick, I'm totally sorry for you and all that. But it's Saturday, and I've got plans."

"Are you fucking serious?" I looked at her incredulously. "I get my whole fucking like turned inside out, and you're worried about how that's going to impact your social calendar?"

"I'm gonna get ready!" Her voice was getting increasingly high pitched the more agitated she became. "If you wanna bug me, do it when I'm out of my room."

She slammed the door shut in my face, leaving me dumbstruck. My mind was a churning mass of emotion, moving so fast and chaotically that I couldn't pin down just one to feel. Upset? Angry? Sad? Nothing seemed to fit. I idly began to wonder if everything I'd seen over the last couple of years...guys changing into sexpot nymphos. Body swaps. Bimbos....if somehow all of it had left me a little numb to my own predicament. I shook my head, shuffling to my bedroom with a bundle of Faye's clothes in hand. Sun was streaming in through the window of my own personal Fortress of Solitude, as if even nature itself was trying to make me feel like I had something to be happy about. Fat chance. I tossed the clothes on the bed and immediately went to my wardrobe.

I plucked out the first t-shirt I could find: An old black tee with a large white "Venom" spider motif printed front and back. But even as I held it up against my torso, I felt my heart sink. again, my new diminutive size had bested me again, this time showing me that what was a comfortable fit yesterday would now hang off my undersized body like a dress

I sighed and tossed the garment on the floor. So much for that idea. Guess I can walk around naked all day, or get this over with. I picked my way through the pile, and nearly lost my mind in the process. Pink halter top? Pleated skirt? Fishnets?

I took a deep breath and steeled my resolve. I can do this. I have to do this. Lust said the only chance of me ever getting back to my old self was to get close to this guy she wants me to chase, right? Can't do that if I look like a social reject. Gotta stay cool. Gotta focus.

I sorted through the underwear, looking at each item curiously. Where do girls usually start, the bra or panties? I picked up the bra and held it against my bare breasts. I couldn't believe I was actually going to wear this. Staring in dismay at the "32F" label, it seem only to remind me that today had been one impossibility stacked on another.

Negotiating with the straps, hooks and cups was a juggling act I was completely unprepared for. I yelped and struggled as I fought to try and make everything fit the way I expected, but nothing was working. I was close to tears by the time I remembered seeing a few movies where the women leant forward, easing their big tits into the cups, before reaching around and securing the hooks. The technique seemed to serve me well enough, though it didn't make me feel any less emasculated by the time I managed to fix the clasp behind my back. Still, I had to admit that it felt nice not to have my breasts bouncing every which way whenever I took the slightest step. Small blessings, I guess.

The panties were easier to put on, thankfully. All I had to deal with was the supremely unnerving sensation of the silken fabric sliding up between my full ass cheeks like dental floss, pulling against the newfound flatness of my hairless crotch. Why was my crotch hairless anyway? I seemed to be devoid of a single hair follicle from the neck down. Seemed like it was all just another perk of being a Thrall in Lust's service. My body felt so overtly sexualized that I could probably get aroused from brushing my teeth.

There was a knock at the door, but it didn't take a genius to figure out who it was. I tuned the knob to be greeted by my new twin, her platinum locks now tied back in a high ponytail that still left her hair long enough to tickle the small of her back. In addition to when I'd last seen her, Faye's face was now covered in layer of makeup so perfect that it could have been laser etched.

"Oooh, you look much prettier now." She smiled happily. "Here, I bought my makeup kit so I can do yours too!"

"There's no way under god's hot sun that I'm letting you do my makeup."

Faye looked at me curiously. "We're not doing it outside."

I shook my head. "No, okay? Just...no."

"You want my help or not?" She gave me a grumpy look that bordered on adorable.

"Come on Faye!" I pleaded. "I didn't make you go through all this crap when this happened to you!"

"Umm....yeah? And it took me forever to get used to being a girl. Trust me, this is way faster!"

Great. This is going to turn out as well as letting her do brain surgery with a pipe wrench. "Okay, fine. Just get it over with."

Giddily she stepped into my bedroom and immediately set about clearing space on my computer desk for her makeup bag and other belongings. She sat me down, and plucked a small vanity mirror out of the bag. "Pay attention, okay? You're gonna need to learn how to do this yourself."

I kept reminding myself that this was all in the name of trying to get back to being a guy. Had to look like a real girl. Had to act natural, or nobody is going to take me seriously. It took some time, but when we were finished, Faye had applied the same immaculate makeup and lip gloss to my face. In addition, she'd found jewellery for me to wear, styled my hair, and helped me with the rest of the outfit.

In short? I looked like a total girl.

toty4

------------------------------

“So how’d you do it anyway?” Faye asked while idly checking her hair in a compact mirror. “Talk to Lust, I mean.”

I sighed and shook my head, looking about the living room from where I sat on the sofa. Fuck, everything still looks bigger. “It’s complicated.”

“C’mon, I wanna know.”

I shrugged my shoulders. “Did a lot of research, really. Took a long time to find anything that even spoke about who she was or her history with any kind of knowledge. Eventually had to use a TOR browser to get into the deep web. Found some pages that seemed to know what they were talking about.”

“Oh, that’s cool.” She muttered, making sure her lip gloss was still perfect.

“You have no idea what I’m talking about, do you?”

She gave a nonchalant shrug. “I don’t feel like computer stuff.”

I groaned softly, wondering why I even bothered asking. “What are you getting all prettied up for anyway?”

“Oh, Todd is coming over.” She chirped happily. “He’s gonna take me out shopping, then we’re heading back to his apartment down at the beach.”

Todd? I felt my stomach churn. He was a new guy Faye had recently added to her personal stud farm. He was in his early 20’s, short cropped hair, handsome with a ripped physique. Still, something about him just creeped me out. I figured him for some kind of trust-fund-baby, always driving a convertible sports car and wearing the douchiest clothes humanly possible. He’d always try to bro-fist me whenever he stopped by, like we were suddenly fraternity brothers. Kind of guy you just loved to hate.

“If you think I’m going out with you two, that’s going to be a long wait for a train that’s not coming.”

“Your loss.”

I quirked a delicate eyebrow. “What does Rachael think of Todd?”

Faye gave me an innocent look. “Same thing she thinks of all the boys I hang out with.”

Which basically meant that Faye was allowed to fuck them silly, so long as she never brought it up with Rachael. Damn, that girl has the patience of a saint.

"So if I'm a Thrall like you, is there anything I should know about?"

"You know all that stuff from me telling you." She giggled. "I mean...you're horny all the time. And we get -super- horny in the morning if we haven't had sex for a while. But you found that out!"

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, talk about getting thrown in the deep end..."

She paused to think for a moment. "I guess you should watch what you eat. Before I got all blond, my boobs used to get bigger instead of getting fat from junk food."

Shit. I forgot about that little caveat. "Great, my tits...god it fees weird saying that...my tits are big enough as is."

"Not as big as mine!" She proclaimed cheerfully, hefting her massive breasts for effect. They were definitely larger by at least a cup or two. They looked like basketballs in her dainty hands.

"Doesn't it weird you out?" I looked at her curiously. "I mean...we're guys who have been turned into girls. That's bad enough. But we're not even regular girls. We're like...made for sex."

Faye looked at me with a blank expression, like I'd asked why we need to breath in order to talk. "I used to be worried about that stuff . But now I'm so horny. Besides, sex and getting fucked is soooooo much better as a girl."

"And that doesn't bother you?"

She shrugged. "Why? You'll figure it out, then we can trade stories about which guys are better in bed!"

I sighed, hand fidgeting with the jewellery on my wrist. “Fine, you do...whatever. I’m going to try and find a way to get out of this mess…”

Faye stood up and began walking down the hallway, heels clicking as they struck the floorboards. “I’m going to the bathroom. If Todd shows up, tell him to wait for me.”

I bit my lip, but immediately stopped when I tasted lip gloss. Ugh...I needed a distraction from all this. Picking up the arcade stick that was connected to the game console, I switched on the television and prepared myself to decimate some scrubs online.

It wasn’t long before I was lost in the moment, my thoughts diverted from the agony of my current situation, instead focused on counting frames. Punishing whiffed moves. Maximizing damage scaling. Combos. Super moves. I smiled to myself, round after round as I took out my frustrations on nameless opponents and avatars. Finally, something I could focus on, to direct my attention towards rather than everything that had ha-

A knock at the door shattered my attention. My opponent used the opportunity to deliver a stunning turnaround, coming back from the brink of defeat with a stunning victory. I swore under my breath as I turned off the console, angrily stalking over to the door. Fucking Todd, figures he’d find a way to take this day from bad to worse. God he bugs the crap out of me. Seriously, this day has been bad enough that I have run out of fucks to give when it comes to being polite.

I opened the door to be greeted by the now familiar sight of Todd, leaning against doorframe. He was wearing a designer shirt and slacks, the top two buttons undone just enough to give you a good view of his sculpted chest. Was I staring? Shit, I need to find a way to get my libido under control. Staring at Faye is one thing, staring at dudes is crossing a line.

"Hey babe." he said, voice deep and smooth like his tan.

"Uh.." I swallowed, suddenly feeling intimidated as the anger drained from my face. "...I'm not, I mean she's going to be ready in a sec."

He looked at me curiously for a moment, but then smiled broadly. "Oh right. New look? Gotta say you look fucking hot. The wig was good, but au-natural suits you better."

My turn to look confused. When did Faye wear a wig? Did he see an old photo or something? "No, that's not what I meant-"

I didn't have time to finish my sentence. In a single smooth motion, he had stepped inside, pushed me against the wall, and locked his lips against mine. I wanted to hit him. Try to force him off me. My ego was thrashing about, trying desperately to force my body to move, but that body and it's ravenous sex drive had other ideas. Trying to ignore the desires overwhelming me was pointless. He was so much taller than me, so much stronger...just thinking about how powerful he was made my body tingle! A delicious sensation washed over me, and though part of my mind was trying to rebel at those desires, it was becoming harder and harder to focus on why I was opposed to something that my body wanted so badly.

I was sucking on his tongue, lips playing against one another with a fire and passion I'd never felt before. I wanted to stop, believe me...but it just felt so good, I can't describe how...right it felt. Like I belonged here, his body pressed against mine, pinning me to the wall with his tremendous strength. My breasts were being rubbed through the fabric of my top, causing my fat nipples to harden to the point they were tenting the fabric! My cheeks were burning with humiliation that I was allowing this scene to play out even a single moment longer than it already had.

"Oh yeah, baby!" he said, pulling away from my lips. I wanted him to keep rubbing my breasts, but instead he gave me a half-cocked grin. "Looks like you've got the place to yourself. Maybe we can finally have a little fun without that retard showing up and ruining the party."

I blinked, staring at him in disbelief. "Wh...what do you mean?"

He smiled, giving me a thoughtful look as if he was used to dumb questions springing from my lips. "Your roommate. That dude...Nick? Chirst, you're fuckin' amazing babe, but that guy is such a loser. I don't know why you can't move in with me like I offered."

I felt my anger roar to life, burning away any traces of arousal that it touched. "Oh, so he's just a loser retard, huh?"

His expression shifted, becoming more sympathetic. "Aww, don't be like that. I just want you to live with me on the beach. You can work on your tan every day and we can fuck all night."

In that perfect moment, Faye walked around the corner, catching us both with our hands in the proverbial cookie jar. But instead of getting upset, she simply looked at Todd, who by now was wearing a dumbstruck expression that could best be described as priceless.

"Are we going or what?" She asked with all the indignant jealousy of ordering a pizza.

"Wait....what?" He stepped backward, looking at Faye, then back to me. "The fuck is going on...you have a twin sister?"

Faye walked past me, strutting toward the door. "That's Nick. He tried to make a deal with a Lust spirit to make me normal, but it didn't work. So now he looks just like me. But I have bigger big boobs." She paused for a moment, thinking. "And blonde hair."

He furrowed his brow, looking at me with confusion. "Hah...okay, that's pretty funny babe."

I shrugged my shoulders, giving him a dark grin. Not exactly how I envisioned this playing out, but I'll play any dirty trick to get what I want. "Yeah, I'm Nick all right. Call me a loser retard again and I'll rip out your goddamn throat."

He began edging his way toward the door. Clearly he wasn't completely convinced by what he'd just witnessed, but the arrival of a Faye-twin from nowhere was also pretty hard to rationalize. "Right. Uh...that's cool and all, but I should get going."

I watched him disappear out the door, Faye already sitting in the passenger seat of his sleek Italian convertible. He shook his head, turned and made his way towards the car.

Freaking the hell out of Todd? This day just became a little more tolerable.

To be continued! Please leave a comment if you want to see more of the story and the awesome, custom artwork!

up
78 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Previous stories

Can't find from yesterday is it by u

For every book there is a worm eating up the knowledge

From Yesterday

"From Yesterday" may be found (for instance, in Fictionmania) under the full name "Adam's Song Redux From Yesterday".