First Kiss

Printer-friendly version

I was sitting in a chair in the living room of my small apartment. Legs demurely crossed at the ankles. Legs that were encased in black thigh highs, the ones with the cute bows at the tops. Feet that were in black round peep toe pumps with 3 inch heels. He leaned over me and kissed me on the lips, a full romantic kiss on lips that were painted with Plump Lips plum shade lipstick. I was frozen in place and in time, intoxicated with this moment and a slight intoxication of white wine. He drew back slightly looking at my face, gold hoop earrings in pierced ears, rose blush powder on the cheeks, false eyelashes, a smoky grey eyeliner on the eyes with a light green eyeshadow. He looked down at my 36b breasts that were heaving against the strain of the black corselet lace bra that was covered with a white cotton blouse, a blouse that had lace trim around the circle collar and lace trim at the cuffs. His gaze move further down to the blue skirt that sat just above the knee, the skirt with the slit in the back. He moved his hands to cover my hands. False nails that were painted glossy plum, rings on two fingers of each hand. Bangles of gold bracelets on the right wrist. He looked back up, kissed me again with that full romantic kiss, lips slightly parting. He drew back and said I have always wanted you.

I had been dressing and wanted to be a woman for as long as I can remember. I use to play house with the neighborhood girls. Since they were older they would decide who got what role. I either played a baby daughter or older daughter and sometimes got to be the mom. I continued to dress throughout my teen years, when it was safe to do so. Things being what they are, someone who was born with male parts but, with a female mind, I tried to put it behind me and married. It was an unhappy marriage from the start and after a year came the divorce. I moved into a small apartment and behind closed doors began building a wardrobe and working on my womanhood.

I was sitting in my apartment on a Saturday evening, dressed as described earlier and evidently had forgotten to lock the door. Dave a long time friend walked in with a bottle of wine, wanting some buddy drinking time and found me in the chair.

Dave took my hand in his hand and raised me from the chair, he pulled me to him and we started dancing. I think Celine Dion was playing, it was all a blur. I was weak in his arms. We slow danced around the room, my head with shoulder length brunette hair with little curls instinctively dropped to his shoulder. The smell of his manhood was wafting in my nose, while the White Diamond perfume I was wearing was filling his. He turned his head and kissed my cheek and said again "I have always wanted you." I asked Dave how long he had known about me. He replied he had not known about this side of me but, confessed to me he was gay and in love with me. Dave continued that this just added to it.

We danced some more, shared some wine, while seated on the couch. Dave had his arm around me, he showered me with kisses on the lips, and on the neck. His hand was on my thigh, mine was on his and a look at his crotch told me he was aroused. He then took my hand in his, lifted me off the couch and with his arm around my waist led me to the bedroom.

We were standing in the bedroom, Dave slowly unbuttoned my blouse and took it off, he slowly unzipped my skirt letting it fall to the floor. He pulled me in close and began French kissing me. Dave then gently pushed me back onto the bed on my back. He stood before me and began undressing. He stood before me naked, a fit body from playing tennis and a large penis fully erect. Dave lay on top of me, kissing me, massaging my thighs with his hands, then reaching under and massaging my black lace bikini clad ass. He hooked his thumbs under the top of the bikini, lifted my ass up and slid it off me. I was kissing his neck and chest and slowly made my way down to his belly and that wonderfully shaped fully erect penis. I kissed the head of it, then began licking it with a slow swirl of my tongue. Dave was obviously enjoying this by the sounds of his moans. I soon wrapped my lips around the head of his penis, letting my tongue work magic. I then tried to take as much of him in my mouth as I could, bobbing my head up and down while my fingers massaged his full balls.

Dave rolled me back onto my back, lifted my ass with his hands and started kissing it. My cheeks soon parted and he began tonguing me. He stopped and looked at me and said "I want to make love to you." I moaned a yes please. He asked if there was any lube, I pointed to the night stand drawer which he opened and pulled out the lube. He handed the tube to me, I poured some on my fingers and massaged it onto his penis. Dave wiped some of the lube from my fingers onto his fingers and gently massaged it into my ass. I managed a whispered "Dave that feels soooo good on my pussy." He withdrew his fingers and placed the tip of his penis against my pussy. Feeling more like a woman than a man now than ever my ass had become a pussy to me. He gently pushed against me and was soon in. I wrapped my legs around his waist after he had placed a pillow under my ass and Dave slowly started making sweet love to me. I was lost in a dream world. After what seemed like eternity I could feel the most wonderful orgasmic sensation building in me. I was transformed into a panting, moaning frenzy and soon had a powerful orgasm. Dave continued his lovemaking and soon his strokes became harder and deeper, with a moan Dave came a powerful jet into me and collapsed on me.

I was kissing Dave and telling him I loved him. Dave rolled over off me, I laid my head onto his chest and was staring at the wonderful manhood that had just made me feel like a complete woman. Dave put his arm around me, kissed me deep and told me he loved me. Dave then asked if he could stay over. I told Dave he could move in and I would be his best girl ever. Dave smiled and said "And maybe the best wife ever."

up
106 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos