The Three wishes: A Christmas story

Printer-friendly version

The Three wishes: A Christmas Story

By Princess Pantyboy

Nick, Nikki 8-years-old boy
Sally 5-year-old little sister
Donna 16-year-old big sister
Mom 36-years-old but looks like she is 20

(Author’s note: I thought it would be fun for a little Christmas story. I hope and pray you enjoy my little story.
Hugs, Princess Pantyboy)

Tis the day not night before Christmas and all through the house, it is silent except for my me, and my whinny sister yelling at each other with our big sister walking into the hallway yelling at both of us.

“What the heck is going on in here anyway? Sally and Nick, do the two of you ever just talk to each other instead of screaming your heads off all the time? The two of you are like little babies. Especially you little Nikki, I mean you are supposed to be the older one. I know your about the same height and weight as little baby Sally, but you’re the one that is acting more like the baby sister. I WISH you were a little girl like Sally.”

Sally and I just stare at our big sister Donna; we have never heard her talk like this. I wonder if she is having a nervous breakdown or something, or maybe its PMS time of the month hehehe I giggle to myself thinking about that. “What” I look around and see little Sally and Donna just staring a whole threw me. “I was just thinking of something funny, you don’t have to stare at me like I am some type of nut job.”

“Yes Nick, I bet if you were a little girl like me we would never fight like this. I WISH you were my little sister too.” I look at Sally and Donna staring at me, and I am just about to let both of them have it when I hear something.

I turn towards the doorway and sure enough, there is mommy with her hands on her hips scanning the lot of us, then looking just at me, and little Sally. “What are you two up to now, like I don’t already know.” Watching mommy shaking her head. Mommy looks over at Donna that is doing the same thing staring at us.

“You don’t have to be a brain surgeon mom the two of them are at each other again, and acting like little babies especially little Nick.” I hear Donna picking on me as I turn and look towards mommy.

Mommy is still shaking her head staring down at me. “I know you are very small for your age Nicky but you act more like a baby than little Sally. I WISH you were more like your little sister Sally instead of just whining all the time like a baby does when there diaper is wet. Life sure would be simpler with just girl's in the house since you dad a banded us and ran off with his secretary while I was pregnant with little Sally.”

“Come to think of it we should probably stop calling Sally, little Sally cause she is taller than you little Nicky.” I look up at mommy with a shocked look on my face as I turn and see Sally and Donna both grinning from ear to ear. I look down at the ground and start walking back into my room.

I close my door and sit on my bed than layback staring at the ceiling. I WISH my mommy and sisters would stop picking on me. I lay there not thinking about anything and I didn’t notice that my sisters and my mommy all three of them wished I was a little girl and then I wished they wouldn’t tease me.

The normal Christmas wish or what have you is usually from the Christmas snow that falls and grants the wishes of those who make a wish during the first Christmas snow. Sort of like frosty the snowman.

Here in southern California where it never snows and hardly ever gets cold. It is probably never going to have many wishes come true, but on this sunny day in southern California with my eyes closed laying back on my bed daydreaming. I could not see the glow coming from inside my shorts and the bright light shining out threw my legs hole from inside my baggy shorts and a bright light coming from the waistband of my shorts.

I feel a little weird as I sit up like my stomach is messed up or something. I stand up and rub my tummy and sure enough, my baggy shorts that everyone makes fun of me wearing falls around my ankles. The second I look down my sister Donna walks in staring at me standing up with just my boxers on, and my shorts around my ankles. “What are you doing little brother staring at your boxers?”

“Um no, not really I just stood up and my shorts just feel to my ankles. I wonder if I am losing weight or something.” Donna looks at me like I lost my mind while she just shakes her head staring at me with her hands on her hips. “What are you staring at sis?”

Sally walks up to Donna from behind. “What are you guys doing?” Sally says as she looks up at Donna shaking her head than she sees me standing wearing only my spider-man shirt and loose boxers with my shorts around my ankles. “What happen to you little Nicky?” Sally says but she sounds louder when she says ‘little Nicky’.

“Looks like our LITTLE brother will have to listen to us about wearing clothes that actually fit him instead of always wearing those baggy shorts that are like five sizes too big for him.”

I look at them and feel really weird, my tummy feels hot, and I feel a little lite headed. “I don’t know what happen, I was just laying back on my bed and I seen a bright light and I stood up and my shorts fell to the floor. I guess your right Donna that these shorts are too big for me. Do you know where mommy puts our old clothes? Maybe I can find my old shorts that mommy put up for the goodwill store.”

“Well little brother, we can look in the bottom of the closet and see if they are still there if you want? I look at her with the chance to find some shorts that will fit me better. I lean down to pull my shorts back up when I hear Donna yell at me. “No sense trying to wear them again those shorts will slide down your legs and you will trip and fall down the stairs and kill yourself.”

I look at Donna thinking she is out of her mind me walking around in just my baggy boxers. Before I can respond, I feel Donna take my hand as we walk into the spare bedroom. I can start to feel my boxers start to slide down as I reach up with my spare hand and hold them up as we walk into the hallway. Sally sees my issue with holding my boxers up and she takes my other hand. I cannot hold my boxers up as I pray softly to myself that they don’t fall down like my shorts when I notice that little Sally is noticeably taller than I am. Actually, she looks a lot taller than I do.

“Looks like you’re going to need some underwear that fits you to little Nicky, or you will be walking around naked if your boxers drop to the ground hehehe.” I hear Donna giggling as I notice Sally looking at the top of my boxers as they start to slide down a little bit as I spread my legs to try to hold them up. “RING, RING hold on little ones let my get my cell. Sally help little Nicky find some shorts and underwear while I answer my phone.”

The moment Donna turns around and leaves, my boxers fall to the floor and I am naked from the waist down. I automatically put both my hands between my legs to hide my little boy parts. Yes, they are very small more or less the size, a baby boy's penis, and balls are. The second I put my hands down there I notice something is wrong, way freaking wrong. I move my hand away from my crotch and it is gone; all my boy parts are gone and in their place is a little vagina.

“You’re a girl now; I finally have a little sister I can play with. Wait until mommy and Donna see.” I hear Sally saying, I don’t know what to do. I cannot believe I am a girl now while I stare between my legs with both my hands in front of my face almost crying.

Sally is staring at me with a big old grin on her face as she turns and walks towards the door. “No Sally we have to figure this out, even if I was your sister.” I look back down at the little vagina between my legs. “I still wouldn’t play with you so chill and let me think.” Sally has a not happy look on her face when I say I would not be playing with her no matter what.

“We will see what mommy says, once she sees you are now a girl. You will be wearing all my pretty dresses that I out grown hehehe.” Sally giggles and I get scared knowing that she is right, because mommy is a girly girl and she has raised Donna and Sally to be girly girls too. I get so nervous I almost pee right then and there.

I reach out and take Sally's hand as she walks by me. “No Sally please help me I’ll do whatever you want, we just can't tell mommy I am a girl now. Please I will figure this out and get changed back, but I will do whatever you want I will even play with you okay?”

“Anything, is that what you said little sister? And you will play with me whenever I want too?” I feel really scared to respond to her, but what are my choices. If she tells mommy I will be dressed like a little girl forever. I will just go along with Sally, and when I change back to being a boy I will go back to my normal self. I mean who would believe her if she told anyone my body changed from an 8-year-old boy to a girl. Of course, if she said that now I would be screwed because if I were naked everyone would know it is true. But if she said it after I changed back to being a boy I could prove I was a boy once my boy parts came back.

I smile at Sally. “Yes I will do whatever you want I promise, you just can't tell anyone I am a girl now okay. I mean I look totally the same except between my legs. I have the same face and hair. No one will know as long as you promise not to tell anyone Sally, okay?”

“Okay it’s a deal but if you change your mind and don’t listen to me I am going to tell mommy and Donna and everyone at school too okay?” I feel relaxed and I finally put both my hands back in front of my new girly parts.

I see a wide grin on Sally's face; I know this is not going to be good. “Okay I feel like playing dress up and you are half naked anyway so let's both play dress up okay little Nikki?” The way she is calling me Nicky, I am guessing she means the girl's version of my name that is spelled N-i-k-k-i.

“Okay that sounds fair to me; I need something to wear before mommy sees me half naked.” Sally is smiling when she walks over to her dresser and hands me a pair of her panties.

The panties are yellow with little pictures of flowers all over them. Oh well no one will see them under my clothes so no one will know. “Okay see I am doing as you want Sally.” I pull up the super girly panties and they are super loose almost sliding back down. “Um they don’t fit, I guess I will have to wear my boy's underwear.” I smile winning a small battle.

“Oh no your boy underwear is even bigger than mine. I have a box in my closet with my old clothes I have out grown that will fit you.” I feel lost again not thinking that she has all her old clothes still. “Like you said little brother your face and hair looks the same but I think you shrunk like a good couple inches. So you really are my little brother now, I mean little sister hehehe.” I listen to her giggle and I think she is right I just didn’t want to admit it to myself.

Now it makes sense that my shorts and underwear just fell to the floor, they fit yesterday, but now I must have shrunk when I became a little girl to have nothing fit me anymore. I did not think it could get worse being changed from an 8-year old boy to a 4-year-old girl, making me even smaller than my little sister.

“Here ya go little Nikki, try these panties on. I know these are more your style and size hehehe.” I hear Sally giggling, and what does she mean my style of panties? I don’t have a style of panties.

I reach out, and take the panties and slide Sally's regular panties off and I slide her panties on that she outgrown. “Sally these panties feel different, they are like thick between my legs like they are padded or something.”

“Yes they are padded, like I said these type of panties are more your style for a little baby sister hehehe.” That was not funny as I look down and see I am wearing little toddler girl training panties. I did not think I could feel any worse I was wrong.

I stare down at my new underwear and I do not know what to say to Sally, if I complain, she will tell everyone I was transformed into a little girl. I will have to just do as she says until I can find a way to transform me back to being an 8-year-old boy.

“Okay let's play dress up like I asked you little sister. Lift your arms over your head.” I do as I am asked and I feel Sally pulling a shirt over my head. I push both my arms through the little puffy sleeves. Now for the first time I see I am not wearing a shirt but a little girl's dress.

I look at Sally in shock. “I thought you promised not to tell anyone that I am a girl now you promised.” I turn and see my reflection in the long mirror while I watch Sally down by my feet putting little lace socks and cuffing them over so they barely cover my ankles.

“Don’t worry I won't tell anyone like I promised. We are only playing dress up and you are wearing one of my old little girl dresses and it looks so pretty on you little sister. I think pink is really your color, because of your new panties. The dress you are wearing now is the one I wore a couple years ago when I went around the neighborhood Christmas caroling with all of the girl's from school. This dress has all the Christmas colors in it but in a flower style. I know it is a little short but that is so you can crawl around like a baby if you want hehehe.”

I remember her going Christmas caroling with all of them and she was wearing a diaper she was so small. “I would consider yourself lucky little sister because if I found the matching plastic panties for your new dress I would have you wearing them with your new outfit.” I look down at my feet feeling scared.

“Can you hear that little Nikki all the girl's from our school are singing Christmas carols outside our house? That means we have to go out and join them.” I stand there next to Sally as she opens the front door seeing over two dozen girls of different ages singing jingle bells on our front lawn. “When there done with this song we will go out with them and go through the neighbor-hood.”

I finally brake down thinking I am going outside dressed like a little girl and have to smile like all the other girl's and sing Christmas carols. I start to cry softly until I feel pee start to drip into my panties and down my legs, then I start to cry louder than a speeding train. My panties and legs are soaked as they finish the song. Sally looks down at me. “I guess we will be finding those plastic panties so you can wear a diaper under your pretty dress little sister.”

“That was great everyone. My little um sister hear had an accident so I will get her changed then we will meet you at the next house to join you Christmas caroling.” I hear Sally yelling out to the crowd of girl's after they finish there song.

“Now if you don’t want me telling everyone that you really are a real girl now than you will join me and my friends Christmas caroling. If you don’t I will tell everyone.”

Sally has lost her mind calling me a little baby girl. “That’s not funny at all sis, we both know I am really a girl now, but I don’t want to wear dresses that was the deal Sally. If you told mommy she would put me in dresses like you and sis.”

“I know the deal little baby sister/brother; we are just playing dress up so everyone will think we are just playing dress up. No one will know but me and you that you really are a girl and should be wearing dresses all the time like a little girl should hehehe.”

I want to cry for like the hundredth time today, but then I would fit into the role of a baby sister so I won't cry. “I rub my eyes and look at Sally.” I sure wish you would stop giggling so much you make me so nervous sis.”

I watch as Sally pulls my wet socks off and she cleans me up like a baby and puts a dry diaper and those plastic panties she of course found.

We stand by the door and somewhere in the distance, little elves are laughing about the three wishes that all came true in southern California. Four if you count little Nikki wishing his family wouldn’t tease him anymore and since he is a girl now no one would be teasing her anymore.

We elves just have to help along some of the wishes hehehe they all laugh as they watch my big sister Sally holding my hand as I waddle with my diaper, and pretty new dress as we catch up to the other girl's Christmas caroling…

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all and I hope and pray everyone has a great new year.
Hugs Princess

The End

I hope you have enjoyed my story. Please leave a comment here on this web site and send me an email or on yahoo messenger and let me know your thoughts.

It really helps when I get feedback from my stories.

Thanks again Hugs,

Princess Panty boy

Email: [email protected]
Yahoo Instant Messenger: Princess Pantyboy

up
91 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

doesn't sound like he got his

doesn't sound like he got his wish at all sally is still teasing him and his mom and older sister will probably do the same once they find out