Curiosity Killed The Boy 3

Printer-friendly version

Three

I sat on my bed wearing an aqua baby-doll night gown and panty. The cotton balls were stuffed between my toes. I shook the bottle of red nail polish, thinking about the risks. I didn’t think it likely that Mom or Sis would ever see my painted toes. It would only be for a few days. I was confident I would never be caught. I found it exciting to have a secret. Like when I wore panties for the entire day. Mom and Sis never knew. I knew, every time I stood or sat I felt the panties caress my bottom. It made me feel naughty, and I found that exhilarating.

The nail polish felt cold as I applied it to my nail. I didn’t expect to feel anything. The feeling was yet another unexpected delight. What I thought would be a miserable lonely summer cooped up in the house, has turned out to be one full of enchanting experiences. I looked forward to each day. There were so many things I wanted to accomplish and experience each day. I spent the morning soaking in a warm bubble bath. I shaved my legs for the first time. My legs had a minimal amount of hair. Now they had none; silky-smooth skin. I finished the nails on my left foot. I sat admiring my work, waiting for the polish to dry before starting on my right foot.

The new look was amazing. The nail polish turned my dogs into sexy feet. I couldn’t stop looking down and admiring my feet as I walked through the house. I stopped at every mirror. I smiled. I was beautiful.
I had moments when I wondered if there was something wrong with me. I would think; Normal boys wouldn’t want to look pretty. Then I would think, What is wrong with wanting and enjoying looking pretty?

I spent the next hour playing video games. The need to masturbate had subsided over the week. I could enjoy playing games while wearing the baby doll. It was feeling right, normal. I doubted Mom or Sis would be happy if I wore it in the evening. It was close to lunch when I decided to get dressed. I tried on several outfits. It took time to determine what I wanted to wear. I settled on a red bra and panty set with a floral sundress. I thought the red rose buds complimented my nail polish. I finished my look with the red lipstick that matched the nail polish and a pair of red heels with an open toe.

I ate a salad for lunch. I quit eating fatty foods and drinking soda. I decided to watch my weight. I am slender, one hundred and twenty-five pounds. From the charts I saw on-line for girls; my weight should be closer to one hundred and ten pounds. I didn’t think I could lose the weight, but I was determined not to gain anymore pounds.

After lunch, I went into my sister’s room and practiced putting on lipstick. I wanted to try different technics. I used the liner pencil first. I then brushed on the red. I gently smeared my lips together. Then I applied a dab of gloss at the center. I liked the look. I cleaned the lipstick off and applied just the red. I liked how deep the red lipstick looked. However, I liked how the gloss sparkled better. I added the gloss.

I thought about working on eye make-up. I left her room and logged onto my computer. I watched several videos on how to create dark sultry eyes. I wished I could discuss this with Sis. She’s great at applying make-up. She knows how to look pretty with just a bit of make-up, and she knows how to use make-up to look sexy. I would learn so much if she walked me through step by step. One could only dream.

up
183 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Looks and feels to me that a

Looks and feels to me that a surprise discovery is in the not too distant future for our young woman. Don't know if it will be sister or Mother tho, maybe even both at the same time. If it is sister, she can teach her 'new little sister' make-up and a few other things, and then introduce her to their Mom.

It wouldn't surprise me if

It wouldn't surprise me if his/her mom and/or sister already knows, or at least suspects what s/he is up to. Nail varnish does have a strong smell too, so if s/he wishes for the secret to remain, s/he may want to open the window while doing it.