A New Start in Life part 7

Printer-friendly version
A New Start in Life 7
The Girls.jpg

This is a gentle coming of age story tale about a young boys search the become the girl he knows he should have been, with the help of his two girl friends he becomes Susanna, the girls teach him all about life as a girl.

Please note this is a gentle tale sentimental, with some sexual content but where there is it any it is inferred sex NOT graphic sex and will be tagged as such.

************************

The taxi dropped me off at Manchester Piccadilly station an hour before my train was due I went to the toilet to check on the make up that was disguising what was left of my bruises. I had faint marks under both my eyes also slight bruising on my cheeks, but the make up disguised this. The scar where my throat work had been done was a faint red line looking like I had scratched myself again this easily was covered by careful use of make up.

I bought some magazines and went to the platform where the Trans Pennine Express train was to take me to Leeds. I was so excited I was bubbling inside I just couldn't wait to see my girlfriends again.
The time seemed to drag finally it was 10:30 and the train arrived a few minutes late I was about to put my case up on the luggage rack when a nice looking guy offered to do it for me.
Of course I accepted (as a girl these things happen regularly when I was a guy no one gave a damn) half an hour or so we were approaching Leeds station I reached up to get my case and the same guy got it down for me I thanked him profusely.
He was getting off at Leeds and so he carried my girly pink case for me opened the door and helped me out. Life as a girl is sure different to life as a guy!

Once on the platform I extended the handle and pulling my case walked down the platform with Brett we had introduced ourselves by then. I heard my name being shouted. Instantly I recognised Kelly's voice "My friends" I said to him by way of explanation.
As we stood in the queue to go through the barrier he turned to me and asked if he could see me again I hesitated saying, “I'm not sure what those two have got planned.”
He asked me again saying he lived in Manchester and gave me a business card and wrote his number on the back, "If you want to see me again please give me a ring". I promised that I would and I meant it.

I put my ticket into the machine and the barrier opened as I passed through Kelly and Shoni threw themselves onto me we hugged and kissed our joy at seeing each other boundless even after three short weeks.
Our arms linked we turned and I said goodbye to Brett he said, "Please don't forget Susanna" I smiled and assured him that I would call.
Kelly, Shoni and I linked arms Shonali said to me, "Don't forget what Susanna?" "Err he wants to see me again and has given me his number" I stammered, "And are you going to phone him?" Kelly questioned, "I don't know but he is hunky! Isn't he?"
They agreed that he was and we headed for the exit chatting away nineteen to the dozen. I told them some of what I had done to the flat in very general terms.
We chatted about the Christmas we had had then Shonali said, "Your voice sounds different" I denied it but Kelly had also picked this up and said, "It does, it sounds more ---- well more girly!" "Yes that's it" Shonali exclaimed, "I've just been practicing" I protested. "Practicing - well you've done a good job you sound exactly like a girl!"
I was so very happy I had my jacket and scarf on so they couldn't see where my Adams apple had been.
Then Shonali stopped dead swung me around looked at me and squealed, "You've had your nose done you little minx look Kell, she's had her nose done!" I blushed and giggled saying, "Well yes, it’s a surprise but trust Shoni to notice" I said.
They both inspected my new shaped nose and finally decided that they loved it it really suited my face and really enhanced my appearance.

"Right Susanna, your voice is different your nose is now soooooo sweet – what have you been doing?" I smiled guiltily and admitted to the work that I had had done. "Lets see your throat" Kelly demanded so I unzipped my parka and scarf to show them my new shaped throat.
"Oh" Shonali gasped "it's perfect just perfect" she threw her arms around me and said you are really so serious about becoming a real girl aren’t you sweetheart."
I nodded full of tears the three of us had another group hug and a little weep. Sobbing I said "I've missed you two really missed you" Kelly, also had some tears in her eyes said, "And we've missed you this is the last time you are spending Christmas alone. In future you are coming to my place or Shoni's unless you have a hot date to spend Christmas with! And speaking of hot dates spill the beans about you and Rob!"

I told them an abridged version of the night. All I said after a lot of probing questions from the two of them was that I had given him some relief…
We got the bus to Kelly's parent's house and I met her Mum, Dad and Big Brother Eddie and his wife and daughter Kim and Rachel.
I was really made to feel at home and got chided for not coming home with Kelly after Uni finished as Kell had told them all about me – well not all about me but they were aware that I had lost my whole family earlier in the year.
Kell's mum said after I'd called her Mrs Jackson for a good few times, "Look Susanna if you feel comfortable about it just call me Mum it’s a lot easier than Mrs Jackson and it doesn't make me feel so old – Mrs Jackson" she shuddered.
I must admit I was really touched by this.

Next we went to Shonali's house and met her family, Shonali was the youngest of three, and as soon as I saw her Mum I knew where she got her stunning looks.
I met her Mum, her Dad was working her eldest brother and his wife and children were arriving for New Year her next brother Gill was really nice and I would think about 25 he was courting I would meet his girlfriend later in the week. (Or so I thought!)
Again I was told off for spending Christmas by myself and was again told that I was welcome there anytime. I have never met such friendship all thanks to my two best friends and their families!

It seems that the whole community see in the New Year together and had done so for a number of years.
Kelly and Shoni's mum's plus a lot of other men and women worked together; each of the families make food and they use the community centre to have the party.
What normally happens is that everyone goes down to the local pub then just about eleven they head off to see the New Year in at the community centre and as the local pub runs the bar there there's no break in proceedings the pub closes and all the staff go to the community centre - this sounded great to me.
As Kell and I left Shoni's, Shoni said, "I’ll see the two of you about seven" Kell replied, "Yep, you call at my place? Or will we see you there?" Shoni thought for a second and replied, "I'll see you there and I suppose I had better fetch Gill, as he seems interested in our friend here even though he is supposed to have a girl friend - she's going to be trouble now she has a cute little nose and a sexy voice."

I flushed beetroot red and started to protest when I saw the two for them grinning.
"Oh stop teasing me you two! You know I'm not used to it" I protested, Shoni giggled, "It's all part of growing up a girl especially you new girls but seriously I do think Gill fancies you!"
"Why me" I grumbled Shoni grinned, "Because Susanna you're a good looking girl so you better get used to being hit on cos it's going to happen".
"But what do I do if he does like me and asks me out what with...... Well you know,” I asked plaintively. Shoni and Kell shrugged, "Go out with him you need to get used to it and after all you are all woman and no arguments – RIGHT! And you certainly aren’t going to leap straight into bed with him! Are you?” Kelly told me.

Shonali nodded in agreement then Kell and I walked back to her house which was only a street away we were talking about the coming week in which we were going to go window shopping – a lot!
Also go out in Leeds city centre a few times Kelly apologised saying that she has to help her Mum doing the food for the New Year party. So as I love cooking I volunteered to help as well she gave me a hug in thanks.
"Oh, I hope you don't mind but I've told Mum we'd sleep together – is that ok" she anxiously asked me. "Oh yes more than anything" I happily answered, "It seems ages since we slept together"
We got back home and Kell showed me to her room I hung my clothes up and of course she had to try on my recent purchases she had a good look at my nose and throat and when I mentioned that I thought my breasts were growing she had to have a look too.

Feeling around m boobs she measured and announced that she thought I was a bit bigger which was great. I put my false breasts back on and we went for tea. At first it was hard remembering to call Mrs Jackson 'Mum' but I slowly got used to it, it seemed weird to me as I had lost my natural Mum and Sister and now I had two surrogate Mum's and two surrogate sisters life's strange!
After tea we I played with baby Rachel she was crawling around so we ended up crawling around chasing her it was great she was laughing and squealing in excitement. Kell's mum said, "Susanna, you'll make a good mother you really interact well with kiddies" "thanks mum" I panted.
"Come on child" Kell ordered me let's go and get changed. "Ok" I responded getting off my knees still panting.
We got showered and I decided to wear my yellow stretch jersey midi skirt purple loose fitting satin blouse with chiffon sleeves black patterned tights and my black 4" stiletto heeled boots ¾ white wrap around jacket.

As I put my make up on Kelly came in from her shower she looked at my choice of clothes and remarked, "They’re perfect for tonight the skirt looks like it will show your bum off - it looks nice and tight" grinning at her I said, "I've had good teachers!" "The best" she said.
Watching me apply my make up she asked "Do you want help with your lashes!" "Please" I answered, "It took me ages getting them right when Rob took me out."
She put my lashes on for me and we sat side by side me finishing my make up Kelly just starting her’s.
Two girls in bra's and panties you couldn't tell the difference – my confidence was soaring.
I sat chatting to Kell while she finished her make up then we both got dressed picked up our jackets and went to say goodbye to 'mum'.
Eddie and Kim were coming with us 'mum' and 'dad’ was doing the baby-sitting. The four of us walked to the local pub chatting away Shonali and Gill were already there we had a great night talking laughing, drinking and me meeting loads of people whose names I forgot – information overload!

We walked back to Kell's well wandered is nearer the mark as we had consumed a few wines.
Gill walked next to me he was a nice guy but not really my type (Now there’s a thing for me to be thinking) he asked me out tomorrow night but I was about to say that I didn't know what the girls had planned when Shonali butted in, "Has he asked you out Susie" I nodded "Well get him to take you to that new French restaurant a girl like you deserves a good expensive night with my brother!"
I glance at Gill and saw him blanch he managed to stammer, "I don't think I'd get a reservation at such short notice" Shonali beamed saying, "Don't worry about that big Bro! I know the owner and he's always said he would always fit my friends or me in anytime. So I'll sort it out – if you're serious about stealing our friend away for a night!"
His devious sister neatly backed Gill into a corner. He could either change his mind or take me for an expensive meal.
Much to Shoni and my surprise he called her bluff saying, "Great sis, you book the table and I'll happily take you Susie" – was it the beer speaking?

We arrived home and said good night to Shoni and Gill. Shoni whispered to me, "You'll enjoy the restaurant it's really good. Gill must fancy you cos he hates spending money. He’s as tight as a duck’s bum! I’ll see you tomorrow for some serious shopping.”
With that we went inside everyone else was in bed to the four of us followed suit and soon Kell and I were snuggled up fast asleep.
The next day we were late getting up I volunteered to help with the food for the New Year. My new mum thanked me saying it was nice having two daughters. Kelly piped up, "One thing Mum, Susie’s more use around the kitchen than I am!" Mum snorted and responded, "That's no surprise! A chimp’s more use than you in the kitchen - you're a big failure to me young lady." All Kelly did was grin.

Just before lunch Shoni came around and we piled out to go round the shops in Leeds city centre all the post Christmas sales were on so the shops were absolutely crammed full. We all bought some wonderful bargains tops, skirts, jeans, jumpers and of course shoes, lovely shoes!
I absolutely adored shoes and handbags after nearly four months I had quite a collection! I also bought some 'A' cup bras as I felt that my breast forms were getting tight!
The girls advised me that once my breasts filled the 'A' cup to get some 'chicken fillets' and use my own sized bras!
The must have seen the puzzlement on my face as they went onto explain that 'chicken fillets' were silicon breast enhancers bought over the counter to boost girls who needed boosting.
When they showed me a pair I could see why they were called 'chicken fillets'.
Shoni told me that she had managed to book a table for Gill at eight this evening. I was feeling guilty and told her to tell Gill somewhere cheaper would do me fine. But Shonali was having none of it she told me "Look Susie you are woman enough now to experience new things and one of these is to go out really dressed up and be treat like a woman should be! Gill is older than the boys we usually hang around with so he'll treat you far differently than they would. I called him a prat but as you know I love him to bits and I've warned him to treat you right if he hurts you he's got me to answer to!" "And me" growled Kelly, "But I agree with Shoni Gill is a nice guy"
I felt relieved about this, "What happens if I'm late in, I'll wake you up" I asked Kell.
With a broad grin on her face she responded, "You won't wake me up girl I'll be awake and will want to know all the sordid details!"

When we got home the three of us went up stairs to choose what I was going to wear tonight. We ransacked Kelly's wardrobe and my clothes and finally decided on a deep purple dress with satin panels each side joining the front of the dress to the back.
It had a back zip and was a stretch fit finishing about at my knees. The neckline was rounded not showing too much cleavage. “Just enough to be interesting” Kelly informed me.
We decided on black patent ankle strap shoes with a 5" heel and 1" platform I had a small black patent shoulder bag with a gold chain that would match. The dress was fully lined in polyester satin so I wore a lacy black push up bra black thong then Kell produced a sexy black suspender belt complete with sheer barely black stockings.
When I protested I had never worn stockings before I was told by Kell, "Well its about time you did! But remember with stockings you have to be very careful sitting down and getting in and out of cars or you will show the world what you have on underneath."
Shoni added (much to my discomfort) "And if Gill happens to feel your bum, he'll feel the suspenders and it will drive him wild"

There was about 2 hours to go so Kell and Shoni decided it was time for me to get ready, they made me bathe in a scented bath, they put a face pack on me and told me to sit still while they did my nails, I sat back with cool packs on my eyes and the face pack on and luxuriated in the feeling of my friends doing my nails they were discussing the colour of my nails occasionally asking me but as all I could go was go mmmmm under the face pack so they made the decisions between themselves.

Finally the face pack was off and my now cleansed skin was moisturised and I could see what colour they had done my nails it was a mid purple, which contrasted well against the dress Kelly said my eye make up would be similar colours.
I dressed in my black satin and lace push up bra, slipped into the suspender belt and rolled the stockings up my legs and my black satin thong followed.
The two of them offered to do my make up which I thankfully accepted so they tied back my hair and proceeded to apply light concealer a cream foundation which self fixed. There was some discussion about which colour blushed I would wear but they finally decided on a light pink (I had no say whatsoever) next came my eyes a sultry night look emphasising my slightly doe shaped eyes by clever use of eye liner. This was a thing I had not yet fully mastered. My false eyelashes were coated in glittery mascara and my eye shadow was varying shades of purples.
I was well pleased with the finished look it was very sophisticated and made me look older than my nineteen years this was another great thing about living a girls life is that you can totally change your appearance by using correct make up!
I now had less than fifteen minutes until Gill picked me up, to say I was nervous is putting it mildly I was shitting bricks.

Now I was dressed, hair and make up done the talk now turned to jewellery, after some discussion between the three of us we (or they) decided on a simple gold chain around my neck with a gold 'S' as the pendant. Simple 5 stranded pendant earrings these were gorgeous and were donated by Kelly's mum 5 very fine flexible gold strands hung to the curve of my jaw from a delicate gold orb they glittered whenever I moved my head.
The Girls, and now Kelly's mum inspected me and I was passed as fit to go!!!

A silver fur shrug completed the look and ten minutes after Gill had arrived I was ready to go out.
(This is another thing about being a girl it's expected that you will be late! As a man I was verging on the obsessive about being punctual)
I entered the living room and all conversation stopped I felt so self conscious Gill just looked without saying a word I started to wonder what was wrong when Kelly's dad broke the spell by saying, "Well lass thee scrubs up well!"

Gill snapped out of it and said "Well? She's bloody stupendous." I blushed crimson as he walked towards me a single rose in a posy, which he gave to me. My new Mum pinned it onto my jacket I had never been given flowers before and gave Gill a peck on the cheek in thanks as we left my new Mum warned Gill, "Remember you're driving either don't drink or leave the car and pick it up tomorrow. I don't want my new daughter damaged – right!" Gill grinned obviously used to being told what to do by Mrs Jackson, "Don't worry Mrs J I'll look after her I've already got those two harridans on my back!" nodding at Kell and Shoni.

We drove to the restaurant I told him that a cheaper place would suit me fine, as it seemed he was backed into a corner when he agreed to take me to this place.
Give him his due he wouldn't consider anywhere else.
I asked him what he did and I was well impressed when I found out he was a junior doctor on A&E at St. James Hospital (or Jimmies as he called it)

We really got on well he made me laugh a lot was considerate and a good listener. When we arrived at the restaurant when he said his name there were no problems at all we were shown to a table presented with menu's it was then I confessed to him that I had never eaten in a place like this and was a bit out of my depth!

He grinned and said that it wasn't often he ate in places like this not on junior doctors pay which put me at ease and made me giggle.
However he certainly knew his way through the menu and wine list asking me my likes and dislikes.
The meal was fantastic as was the wine the evening passed much too quickly for me and soon we were ready for ordering a taxi.
Just before we left the owner caught us and asked for his regards to be passed to Shonali being a little bit tipsy (hence brave) I asked how he knew my friend and it turns out that when he was working a lot of hours Shoni was his babysitter and his wife's companion.

He had a lot of affection for my friend and told me that the three of us should come for a meal in the New Year.
That made me giggle when he asked me why I was giggling I told him, "Thanks very much but as poor students we can barely afford fish and chips and as much as I've loved the food we could never afford it"
He gave me a long look smiled then said, "When do you go back to University?" I told him Wednesday.
He smiled and told me in no uncertain terms "Tuesday night seven thirty my treat and tell Shonali that Chantelle will be here - they haven't seen each other for ages"

I stammered my thanks and kissed him on the cheek I was getting used to doing things like this in the short space of time I have been living as a girl.
I was still shell shocked as we left the restaurant so was Gill "Christ! My little sister has some good friends! A free meal – here! Wow" as we walked to the taxi he slipped his arm around me and I snuggled into him we stopped and he kissed me! WOW and double WOW what a difference this kiss was! Was it with him being older? Was it because we had had such a wonderful night or was it because he was a wonderful companion I just don't know but that kiss had me tingling all over. My arms were around his neck and I clung onto him and responded passionately I could feel my real nipples hardening with the intensity of his kiss.
We broke apart, my head reeling from the intensity of the kiss, he looked into my eyes stroked my cheek and whispered, "You are a very special girl" If only he knew! I thought. All I could do was look at him wishing he would kiss me again. He leant towards me and our lips met again this time I plastered my body against his feeling my breasts squash and my belly squeeze against his hips. I felt his tongue brush across my lips and giving a small moan allowed him access to my mouth he was very gentle, probing but not in an insistent way.
My tongue hesitatingly played with his a gentle game of sucking and nibbling. My heart was pounding he was getting excited as I was because I was getting poked in the belly. Again we broke away he smiled down at me saying, "I had best get you home before I get strung up or before I do or say something I would regret for the rest of my life."

I snuggled in close to him my arm in the crook of his the taxi ride home was special his arm around me stroking my neck and sending shivers through my body.
My hand rested on his thigh but I was very aware of not leading him on to something I could not deliver on.
When we got to my house (well Kelly's) he paid the taxi off and walked me to the door we must have spent five minutes kissing it was bliss so - so different to anything I have yet experienced.
Eventually after asking if he could see me again I went inside 'mum' had left a nightlight on so I could find my way upstairs. Kell had also left a nightlight on so I could see to get undressed.
I slipped out of my clothes into my PJ's and went to the bathroom to clean my make up off and moisturise as I gently removed my false eye lashes I gave a big sigh remembering how I felt when Gill was kissing me.

I crept out of the bathroom so as not to wake anybody up as it was well after midnight I turned the night light off and snuck into bed. "About time you dirty stop out" I gave a little squeal and a big jump, "Kelly" I hissed, "You scared me to death why didn't you say you were awake?" "What" she said, "And miss out on all that deep sighing - never!"
We snuggled up together, "Right Lady!" She said, "From the length of time you were on the step I assume the night went well?" "Oh yes" I sighed dreamily and started to tell her all about the night - well most of the night, including the offer of a meal on Tuesday night.

Her reaction to that was, "WOW, we can't miss that have to talk to Shonali tomorrow so you enjoyed yourself sweetie?" "Oh yes, and he asked to see me again depending on his shifts but I need to ask you two guys something, something deeply personal"
Kell gave me a squeeze and said, "I can guess what that will be but tomorrow we're going to Shoni's to have a hair and nail day – we'll put you right then.” I gave a stupendous yawn so we settled down to sleep.

I slept really well, despite having erotic dreams about Gill making passionate love to me,
I also dreamt about marrying Gill all the silly dreams girls have when they first meet a really fit guy.
We came to about 10 in the morning and, took our time getting ready promising to be back to help 'Mum' prepare for the New Year celebrations.
We got to Shoni's and went to her room while we listened to music I had to tell her about the night with her brother I happened to mention in my enthusiasm that he was a dreamy kisser and got ribbed about it for a while.
Shoni already knew about the free meal on Tuesday so we decided to go back to Manchester on the Thursday to spend the final day with their families we as yet had no idea what we were going to wear!
As I had had a facial the previous evening I put the cleansing masks on Kell and Shoni after carefully placing the cooling eye pads over their eyes I asked them the question that was bothering me.

"Kell" I hesitantly started, "You remember I had a personal question for you guy's", "Yes" she said, "And you're going to ask it now when we can't move – you scheming cow!"
I grinned, "Well" I continued not really knowing how to put it, "When you go out with a guy how do you know when the times right for errr well you know err." Kelly butted in, "I think sex is the word you are looking for".
I blushed, "Well err yes". The both were quiet for a moment and I thought that I had broken a female taboo then Shoni answered, "I can see why you're confused about this.

Kelly and I also I would imagine every girl in the world has had a conversation with her Mum about this usually when puberty strikes.
But you, you poor thing are coming to womanhood later than us all I can tell you is what my Mum told me. What you have is wanted by every man but you have to be proud of yourself respect yourself! When you feel, really, really feel that its right consider having sex with the right guy. She also said men will lie for sex tell you they love you and all that but unless you - and only you feel its right to have sex then you and only you can make that decision. You will make some mistakes but remember it's very, very easy to get a reputation as an easy lay but it’s also very, very difficult to get rid on that reputation once you have got it. I know it sounds old fashioned and vague but that's all I can tell you, I've followed her advice and so far it's worked!"

Kell then added that her Mum had also given her similar advice but her Dad who has a wicked sense of humour had put it very succinctly telling her: Having a boy is easy, you have only one prick to worry about, with a girl there are hundreds of pricks to worry about!
That lightened the conversation and gave me a lot to think about. I took the masks off the girls and used cleansing cloths and moisturiser on their faces then we turned to our toe and finger nails, we had a great girlie day in, now was the time to do some cooking!
As we were leaving Shoni's, she shouted after us, "Susanna, Gill says he will pick you up around seven tomorrow night" she giggled "he's quite taken by you young lady! My heart skipped a beat then turned somersaults on hearing this.

up
134 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

nice

looking forward to more,, thank you

Romance is in the air…

Rhona McCloud's picture

I think the first really romantic atmosphere in one of your story episodes Christina so I'm wondering if it is Susanna, me or the author…

Rhona McCloud

Well!!!!!!!!!!!

Christina H's picture

This was written some time ago so for the actual story I would imagine it's you Rhona and Susanna. BUT if I had just written it it could well be the author!

Wonder if Gill is just

Wonder if Gill is just smitten by Susanna because she is the 'new girl' in town or is actually truly interested in her as a person? Isn't he supposed to have a girl friend already, will she and Susanna meet by chance and the fur will fly? Also wondering if Susanna and Gill become an item, how he will respond to her when she tells him about herself? As a doctor, he should be really familiar with TS/TG women and men, but some in the medical fields have the same hang ups as the routine population around them.