Curiosity Killed The Boy 7

Printer-friendly version

Seven

I checked my closet. The bra and panty I hid in a bag on the closet shelf were still there. I wanted to go into the spare bedroom and look in the dresser drawer for the night gown. Either Mom or Sis changed the sheets. Neither acted unusual nor treated me different. I assumed it had to be Sis; Mom would have said something to me. I paced the room wondering what I should do.

There was a knock at the door.

“Yeah,” I didn’t open the door.

“If you are looking for the night gown, I put it in the top drawer."

I could tell by her voice, she felt uncomfortable. I didn’t know what to say. Should I just say thanks, and acknowledge I laid claim to the night gown? Should I act as if I didn’t know what she was talking about? Should I be silent?

“Is it OK if I come in?”

“Just a second,” I slipped my pants back on. “Come in”.

She opened the door and peeked in, “Do you want to talk?”

Being face to face with mom changed how I felt, “About what?” Playing stupid was silly.

“About you wearing a night gown and putting on your sister’s make-up,” She looked at me questioning, am I right. “Not to mention it looked like you tried on almost every outfit in the spare bedroom,” again that look.

I didn’t plan to cry. A tear ran down my cheek, “I’m sorry."
“For what?” She walked over and hugged me.

“I don’t know. I shouldn't, I’m a boy; I shouldn’t wear girl’s clothes,” I wiped my tears away.

“Do you know why you did?” She looked at my face. I saw a concerned mother.

“I don’t know why I did. I was curious,” I shrugged my shoulders. "After I started I couldn’t stop. Being a girl makes feel good."

“Interesting."

“What,” I expected a different reaction.

“You said being a girl, not dressing like a girl."

I thought she was splitting hairs, “Same thing."

She smiled, “I’m not sure how I would have reacted if I caught you in your sister’s clothes. I think I would have been upset. Since I discovered the hidden night gown I had time to do some reading." She brushed my hair back behind my ear, “From what I read there is a difference."

“What’s the difference?”

“A person who enjoys wearing the clothes is different from the person who enjoys being a female,” She motioned for me to sit.

I sat on the bed.

She went to the dresser and pulled out the night gown and handed it to me. I didn’t take it right away. She motioned for me to take it from her. I set it on the bed. “Why don’t you change; I’ll come back in a few minutes, then we can talk.”

up
160 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Oh, so for our hero(ine), it

Oh, so for our hero(ine), it looks like acceptance is on the horizon. Great chapter, but again, too short.

Why why why

iamaredneck07's picture

please why torture us wit the short and sweet we want more

Good story
can't wait for more
please make it long chapters

01010111 01100101 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100111 01101111 01100100 01100100 01100101 01110011 01110011 01100101 01110011

busted

Looks like mom / mommy has found out her boy-girls secret.

Wolf_0.jpg

Awww, and just when I was

Awww, and just when I was getting into the chapter it ended. Very good story tho and I am glad that Mom doesn't seem all that upset with her "new daughter" arriving soon. Hugs, Janice Lynn

Sorry for being short

I know I am not posting chapters, but pages. I have problems accepting my work. Typically by the third draft, I determined what I wrote is trash; and thus it goes into the circular file. I now spend an hour, write and post.
I apologies for the short posts, and thank you all for the kind words.