Bimbo Kisses, Lollipop Dreams: A Platinum Chef/ Delacroix side story Part V

Printer-friendly version

 Chapter 83

The ball flew through the air cleanly from way out there in three point land.

“Holy shit.” Faye said.

“Damn. Big Daddy Kane in the house or what?” A nameless skin player gave Faye a hi five. “That’s like what. Twelve points… somethin’ ridiculous? What is it, Brickhaus?”

Brickhaus, a large barrel-chested dude with shiny hair and an Ed Hardy shirt looked at the game as a whole.

“Yeah. He’s at twelve. Score’s 68-61 skins. That’s game. Dude, where the fuck did you come from? Wait… you’re the bakery guy, right?”

“Shit dude. My wife got some of those cupcakes for my birthday last week. Fucking awesome, and that blonde that works there?” He whistled.

“And that video? Her and the other girl. Fuck, man. I hope you’re hittin’ that…”

Faye suddenly took some offense. Yeah, it was the guys and shit, but…

Being a girl gave a different perspective

“I’d plow that till next July. I mean that ass…”

She’s not a that, fuckface. That feeling, the one that made her want to stab things? It was still there, just in a slightly different format.

Faye got his shirt on and moved toward Brickhaus.

“Dude, c’mon. I mean… you are hittin’ that, right?”

Faye let the fist fly, it was the only to get rid of that stabby feeling. It caught Brickhaus squarely on the jaw. The two teams came and quickly separated the two.

“Her fucking name is Bobbie, asshole. Gotta remind me of that fucking video…” Faye strained against guys he didn’t even really know, all holding them back from doing something stupid.

After a few more seconds of struggle, Brickhaus slowed. Still gasping for breath.

“Shit, Kane… I’m.. I’m sorry man, I didn’t think it was…” He extended his hand.

“Yeah. It’s a bit of a sticking point…”

“It’s complicated.”

Brickhaus laughed. “Isn’t everything with them?” Faye took the offered hand and shook.

You have no idea.

A few minutes of makeup bragging later. Damn, dudes are weird.

And an exchange of gamertags. Poor bastards have no idea what’s about to happen to them.

Faye took his sweaty ass back towards the EVO. The messages from Kim popped up.

“Son of a bitch.”

“Yeah, Brickhaus.” Faye donned his sunglasses and started the car.

“They do make everything complicated.”

 ***

Zoe stared at her handiwork. The large, red anarchy symbol had some other colors in there, giving an amazing sense of depth. The shading and undertones making the circumscribed Z pop inward with its deeply hued metallic blue. She’d never done one this big, people knew that symbol when they saw it.

It would be talked about for years, the way that symbol just appeared one day. She thought about whether or not it would still be there when hoverboards took over.

Anarchy and Zoe Keebler, two great tastes that taste great…

“I think that’s gonna stand the test of time. I guess it took longer than I thought. How’s yours comi…” Zoe turned around as she pulled out an earbud. She could hear Faye doing something she had never heard before.

Singing.

Benson, Arizona blew warm wind through your hair
            My body flies the galaxies, my heart longs to be there
            Benson, Arizona. The same stars in the sky.
            But they seem so much kinder when we watch them, you and I.

“What do you…” Zoe stopped dead, jaw hitting the ground.

“Faye!” There was almost as much shock as laughter as Zoe looked at Timmi’s creation.

Timmi had used the red and white spray paints to create a splotchy pink. Semi rounded edges gave the bright fuchsia letters a puffy feel. From where Zoe stood, she could make it out.

“Damn. That is epic. Good idea not using your name.” Zoe broke into a laugh.

“Who’s Timmi?”

 ***

Faye drove by the school after the worried text from someone called ‘Kimster Dragstrip’. She laughed as she thought about how much Kim seems to embracing this whole thing.

Just like I did.

She saw Rach’s SUV there, as well as Heather’s sedan. Zoe’s SUV wasn’t there. Damn, Timmi. Making the rounds or what?

Sitting at the stop sign, Faye pulled out the phone and shot Zoe a text.

Hey, it’s Tim. Want some banana bread?

 ***

Zoe was helping Timmi finish her monstrous tag, dotting the ‘I’s with circles of pink with blue shot through it. By the time they were done, the letters appeared to be lollipops.

God, Timmi thought. Now I want a lollipop.

Pink lemonade.

            “We’ve gotta get pictures of these.” Zoe had her phone out and saw the message from ‘Tim’. “Hell yeah, I want some banana bread.” she said suddenly. She tapped out the message to tell her that she and Faye would be at her house and they would be there soon.

Pictures were taken of Zoe’s symbol of rebellion, and Timmi carefully climbed the steps to the top of the ramp where she used her phone to snap a picture of the large ‘Timmi” that now covered the low, curving of the floor. Hanging perilously by a bar, she managed to get a cleavage-laden shot with the name in the background. Levering herself back up, then climbing back down the stairs, she sent the picture to Faye.

That picture is just rad apples. There was a self satisfied smile as the text went through.

 ***

Faye was looking at two incoming texts. One from Timmi, and one from Zoe.

Timmi was first. The picture was hard to place at first, but the surface she posed… by? How the hell did she get that picture?

The identity of the background location made itself known. Pieces started falling into place, Faye completed the puzzle after reading Zoe’s text; a picture of Zoe’s tag captioned with I. AM. IMMORTAL!!!

 ***

Bobbie was in the last class of the day when the text came in from Kim. Timmi was fine, she was with Zoe.

But, after what had happened with Rach? That wasn’t necessarily a good thing. Luckily, Zoe was one of the only people to fight off the charms of a Thrall. Bobbie didn’t have too much of a reason to be worried.

Or did she?

 ***

Faye stopped at the bakery to shower and grab the promised banana bread. The place was empty of people. The computer off and the curious sight of shopping bags littered across the couch. Myka, welcome back. There was a warmth and… well, a fuzziness. And having Heather’s mom hanging out with her had the added bonus of making sure that ‘Tim’ didn’t have a nosy mother for a few days.

Thinking that grabbing Kim and Bobbie straight away after school would probably be a good idea. At least she knew where they would be.

Like mother, like daughter.

After showering, Faye looked in the mirror. This whole Timmi thing was as confusing as being unable to cross police tape.

Always be Batman.

The facial itching was starting to get to him. He looked in the cabinet and pulled out the disposable razor and the tube of Tim’s shave lotion.

Please, let me remember how to do this.

In the end, Faye opted to leave the upper lip alone. Tempting fate now just seemed like a bad thing.

“The game is won in the fourth quarter, right Brickhaus?”

 ***

Bobbie and Kim were waiting for the EVO just outside of the grounds. Kim was smoking a cigarette, holding the long holder trying her level best to look aloof from behind the shades.

“Just gonna keep it up with the clothes?”

“Well, yeah. I mean both you and Heather think I should model. And besides…”

“I look good.”

Faye laughed.

“What’s with that on your lip?” Bobbie asked, starting to laugh.

“Were you shaving and you missed?” Kim broke into laughter as well.

“Timmi likes the stubble. Gonna put up as many road blocks as I can.”

Bobbie facepalmed and just hoped beyond hope that everything would be just fine when they reached Zoe.

“Don’t eat the banana bread back there.”

“That’s for Zoe.”

“Yes, sir.” Kim said with a salute.

Chapter 84

Zoe was plucking at the bass while Timmi was reading over the 7 Things You Can Do In Bed That Will Drive Him Crazy.

“Comedy research?” Zoe asked before plucking a string.

“Hmmm?” Timmi asked, looking up.

“So, Playboy huh? Congrats.”

“Yeah.” Timmi perked up, finally able to have a discussion. “I can’t wait till it comes out. Everyone will stare.”

Zoe harrumphed. “They stare now.” Timmi giggled in response.

Timmi was confused by Zoe’s ribbons, they were all over the place.

…yet in rigidly organized patterns.

“Man, we haven’t hung out enough lately. How is everything? Haven’t seen much of you since… well, Spring Break.” Zoe plucked another string. “Besides decking Stacy, that is.”

“She’s always mean and stuff. Keeps calling us Burnout and Cupcake. That’s not nice at all.” Timmi folded her arms.

“You said it, Faye.” Zoe turned one of the tuning pegs.

 ***

Wow, Zoe was so cool. Nothing bothered her. The look on her face when I put my name down all big and stuff. Timmi giggled. It was hard to decide what was cooler; Zoe, or the stuff she had been reading. Can’t wait to try it out on Faye. That picture thingy she did at the ramp was pretty cool…

Timmi just felt it needed a prettier name than Dark Star. And could there be a prettier name than mine?

Don’t think so.

Zoe was thinking about what the future held.

Will I be pretty? Will I be rich?

Bet your ass I will.

“Been thinking a lot.” Zoe smiled distantly. “I grew up in this house. Funny the things you remember. Christmases, parties, sleepovers. Never thought I’d be this..”

“Cool?” Timmi offered.

Zoe laughed. “Gotta agree with you there.”

Timmi got up and walked over to Zoe and leaned over her guitar.

“Again, Faye.” Zoe held up her arms. “I even covered my elbows this time.”

Timmi wrinkled her nose and looked at the crazy geometries that floated through her.

            Like someone put Baby in a corner. Timmi wondered what would if she kissed Zoe. Rach was really fun, and Faye said she was herself again in the morning.

I bet she’s more fun than Rach.

Zoe’s smile turned to a look of surprise as Timmi brought her face close to the other girl’s, locking lips and probing tongues pressed and nestled against each other. Timmi couldn’t help herself.

I wanna see this time.

Timmi continued kissing as she watched Zoe’s hair change. First the deep color of cappuccino, then latte, then café au lait.

Before finally settling on White Chocolate Mocha of an indeterminate length.

Hmmm. Coffee sounds good.

Zoe’s skin smoothed out and evened, Timmi could feel the guitar press against her own breasts as Zoe’s inflated…

 ***

Why is Faye kissing me agai…

Thought became more difficult, as if an entire party’s supply of drugs and alcohol were distilled into a single kiss.

Wow, Faye’s a really good kisser. Zoe started to giggle, even though she for the life of her couldn’t figure out what was funny. As her head began to swim, Zoe thought of how much things have changed in the time she spent at that house…

Memories cascaded and crystallized in an instant… Five years ago was like yesterday…

“Come ON, Zoe.” Stacy said, dragging a brush through her hair. “It’ll be fun. This is Ashley Johnson’s party. Everyone who’s anyone will be there.”

Zoe couldn’t figure out why Stacy was being so insistent, it was just a party. Ever since Stacy started eighth grade and Zoe started the seventh, there had a been a slight shift in their relationship. Where they used to ride bikes and get into scrapes with the other neighborhood girls, lately Stacy had been spending a lot more time in the bathroom and writing the same name in her notebook over and over.

She had made friends with Ashley in PE and to be invited was just so very. “Knowing her and being in with her friends means you’re popular. Don’t you wanna be popular? The boys will all line up…”

“But you can just wait for the jocks.” Stacy giggled.

Zoe looked up from her notebook. “Meh.” She shrugged.

“But I have a plus one. I got it for you.” Stacy pleaded, “You can’t say no.”

“Why not?”

Stacy rolled her eyes. “Because. What’ll happen if I show up without you?”

“Then I won’t be there?”

“Christ, Zoe. Think about someone else for once.” Stacy’s face was starting to appear stricken.

Zoe shrugged. “Sounds boring.” It was boring, especially since Stacy had explained to her that reading about sex was written sex…

While talking about it was oral sex.

“Just a bunch of kids standing around having oral sex.” Zoe’s dismissive hand wave told Stacy that that was all there was to say on the subject.

            “I’m thinking of you. This will make the next four years so much easier…” Stacy thought for a second, “Five for you.”

“Easier? Waving pom poms around and watching a bunch of beefed up idiots chasing each other over a ball?”

Stacy was undeterred, stress creeping into her voice. “And getting into better colleges, and finding better boyfriends, and…”

“THAT’S your dream? Barbie clone?” Zoe finally looked up from her notebook.

“Fuck that.” Zoe whispered harshly. “Why go to a party with a bunch of people I don’t want to hang around?”

“Fine, whatever. But, when I’m head cheerleader…”

“Don’t come crying to me about how you wanna be popular. Remember that I tried.”

“I don’t care about being popular.” Zoe said. Stacy left after letting out an agonizing groan.

“I just don’t wanna lose my sister.” Zoe whispered. As time wore on, Zoe and Stacy wound up in very different places from where they started. Before long, it was Zoe doing things just to annoy Stacy and vice versa.

Sometimes, and even though she would religiously have a dismissive comment about it every time it came up… The truth was always there buried beneath enough layers to hide a civilization from some bygone and undiscovered era.

Zoe still missed her sister.

***

Images of a train going off the tracks tumbled through Zoe’s mind, she felt feverish for a second, her hands feeling like underinflated balloons. The weird stretchy feeling spread through her whole body before settling in vibrating rings around her hips and chest.

How odd, and… Zoe giggled. Fuzzy… teehee. The fabric of the Ramones shirt rose and stretched, sending tingles of pleasure down to where her hips ballooned out slightly, giving a pleasing lift to the back of her yoga pants. The lights in the room seemed to brightened as the blue shimmered to a stop. The strands of hair in her face grew lighter and downward, the tingling continued over her scalp as the giggling began and didn’t stop until she was out of breath. Zoe felt the smooth skin; softer now, Even and perfect.

 ***

Timmi watched as the shimmery changes settled, leaving Zoe in a disheveled state. Looking for all the world like she just rolled out of bed. The names of Johnny and Dee Dee distorted and partially disappeared in a new, bustier way. Zoe’s hips flared out from a narrow waist, curving into tight, bulbous protrusions that filled out the baggy jeans that tapered down to shapely legs that could only be classified as gams.

Zoe looked at Timmi, her eyes now sparkling with the same blue innocence as the other girl. "Faye, what happened? I'm all blonde like you! And I’m all…" Zoe put her hands on the new curves. She seemed to be lost in them, her eyes becoming heavy lidded at the overload of new sensations.

“…Sexy.”

             Timmi bit her lip, trying to suppress a smile. She knew from her experience with Rach that she needed to break this to Zoe the right way. "It's only for a little while, don't freak out, okay? It's just something I can do now, same way I'm a girl when I'm supposed to be a boy!" The giggle finally leaked out.

             Zoe furrowed her brow. She was trying to think, but it was so hard now. Her thoughts were re-routed through new synaptic pathways that didn't want to focus on more than one thought at a time. "I look like a total bimbo now though..." Her plumper lips pouted.

            "Isn't it cool?" Timmi squealed. "Rach didn't like it,” Suddenly there were two pouts in the room. “But trust me it's totes fun if you just relax and enjoy it!"

           Zoe stared at her, those same synapses firing off just enough to make her realize that...maybe that this isn't such a bad thing? Maybe now she and Stacy could have some common ground...Stacy.

What kind of fun are you gonna be? Timmi thought. Are we gonna dance? Or are we gonna…

***

Zoe abruptly tittered and giggled for a second before her eyes lit up, as if she suddenly remembered something. She darted upstairs. Timmi cocked her head and wondered what could possibly be going on.

Zoe, still thinking of her sister wondered about the last thing she had done for Stacy. The hallway flew by in a trail of blonde hair and the names of The Ramones barreling down on anything unlucky enough to be in the way like the slugs from a .45.

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

CRASH!

A loud splintery sound emanated from the unknown upstairs.

“OOOOOOH!” Zoe’s high pitched voice was birdlike, shrill.

Timmi broke into a run up the carpeted stairs.

What could she be doing up there?

 ***

Zoe stood in Stacy’s room. There were pictures of days gone by on her large mirror. Pictures all the way back to that party.

 Stacy with Ashley, holding a trophy. Eating ice cream with the rest of the squad. Pictures full of smiles. Zoe looked at them wistfully. The bed and walls were much like they used to be, where Zoe had painted the walls and her furniture years ago. There were articles of clothing scattered all over the floor and on the bed. A small wooden block sat up near the base of the mirror.

The block had brown lines burned into it. A Z and an S meeting up. Zoe smiled, remembering making it in her woodshop class.

“What’s all the noise?” Timmi said, walking past the broken door jamb and looking at the room like it was an alien landscape.

“She kept it!” Zoe beamed, grabbing up the small block and holding it high.

“Huh?” Timmi asked.

Zoe sat on the bed, looking at the piece of wood and running her fingers over the letters. “We used to hang out all the time. Then one day…”

“We didn’t.”

Zoe looked at the clothes that were scattered over the floor. “She always was a mess.” Zoe looked up towards the mirror.

“God, I’m a mess.” Zoe felt the unfamiliar new feature’s flawlessness. Missing something.

Timmi looked at Zoe. “That is something we can fix…”

 ***

Faye blew past the red light with the aplomb of the most veteran of rulebreakers.

“Faye!” Bobbie yelled.

“Hey, I’m driving here.” Faye kept the pedal down.

“Guys.” Kim said, removing her sunglasses and checking one of the victory rolls for tightness. “Whatever’s gonna happen will have already happened when we get there. Just chill.”

“I mean. The cold never bothered me anyway.”

“Shut up, Kimster.” Bobbie said, wanting to smile, but unable to.

Faye played it safe, deciding Kim was right.

 

 ***

Timmi made a mental note to pick up some more hairspray. Too important to run out of.

“Are you almost done? I can’t sit here like this.”

“Yes.” Timmi groaned. “Just trust me. This is fun so far, right?”

Zoe giggled. It was, this strange feeling had the buzz of a party without all the people. It was like the party was in her head; the music was too loud, and conversation was difficult.

“I’m glad I read that whole magazine. Rach likes all the pink stuff. But you’re different.”

“Stacy likes the pink stuff, too.”

The black and purple skirt they found in Stacy’s room fit. At some point, Zoe had gotten a hold of some scissors and chopped off three inches from the bottom of her Ramones shirt, exposing her enamel skin and bellybutton.

“Yeah, but it’s not you.” Bobbie said, grabbing the comb and starting to work. The thin legs rose into the purple hem of the skirt, the back jutting out suggestively. Timmi was impressed at the impromptu surgery on the shirt.

“Stacy always did fun stuff. I did too, but her fun seemed like it was more fun sometimes.” Zoe turned to Timmi. “Y’know?”

“Yeah. I wish I got to be a girl the first time.”

“This one time.” Zoe began. “We went to Jennifer Soames slumber party, and we drew on Mandy Nelson’s face…”

Timmi looked at her blankly.

“’Cuz she fell asleep first… duh.” Zoe stated the fact as if it had been the most obvious thing in the world.

“Oh. Haha. Boys don’t do that.”

“Of course they do, they just draw penises on each other.” Zoe thought that sounded downright lame.

“I meant have slumber parties.”

 ***

“I swear I don’t know what’s up with…” Bobbie said, a frustration crept into her voice.

“Bobbie, you ran out and just had the time of your life. Your becoming someone else was totally different than his. Give him a break, huh?”

Kim looked over at Bobbie opened her mouth to say something. But Kim had that look on her face, one she hadn’t seen since saving Beth.

“Bobbie, shut the fuck up. Seriously, you’re worse than mom. Hell, worse than a… a mother.”

The blonde girl flushed. “I just… just.”

“It’s casual, sis.” Kim leaned forward and put her hand on Bobbie’s shoulder. “We all know you mean well. Just lighten up, okay?”

Bobbie shrank back into her seat. “I miss him, dammit. I want…”

Kim squeezed harder at her shoulder. “I know you do, Bobbie. We’ll get this sorted out. Getting all wound up isn’t gonna get you anywhere.”

Bobbie smiled. “You’re right. But of course I’m going to worry. He’s… he’s.”

Emboldened, Bobbie continued.

“He’s everything to me.”

“We’re almost there, any other emotional revelations?”

“Faye?” Kim said, swiveling her gaze.

“Shut up.”

 ***

Zoe was just as cool after the kiss as she had been before. I have cool friends. She kept talking about her sister. Timmi stayed busy working on Zoe, so busy in fact, that she never noticed the girl in all the pictures on the wall.

The girl she had laid out that night with Faye.

Zoe seemed to have something akin to anger bubbling below her surface, making the puddle of shifting colors just as confusing as it always was.

Just when I thought Zoe couldn’t get any cooler, she did. She absently wondered what Faye would think of the new look.

Think…. Silly boy only thinks with his pants. Timmi giggled.

“What?” Zoe asked.

“Oh, nothing. Just thinking about how silly boys can be.”

It was funny how she and Faye had kind of wound up together. She remembered meeting him at her house after Bobbie moved in. They had been friends forever, simply just the best friend anyone could ever hope for. She’d been really preoccupied lately, it totally made sense, too. Bobbie was graduating soon, and now that she didn’t have a boyfriend anymore… What happened to him, anyway?

             Timmi giggled absently as she remembered who she used to be. Oh right! No wonder Tim wasn't around for her anymore. A sudden twinge of sorrow that evaporated into nothing flashed through Timmi.

              It didn't matter. Bobbie was a super-cute girl. She'd find a new boyfriend in no time, someone even better. Timmi wondered if she could help her look? The idea seemed almost too fun to entertain.  Timmi knew that Faye couldn’t disappear, wouldn’t. He’s so sweet to me. She wanted to dance and spin with him in the white pinpoints of light that moved while the slow music played. Her smile and swell only grew as she continued applying Zoe’s new look. Bobbie needed to go out and relax so badly.

Girls night, right after graduation. Ice cream, Lloyd Dobler, and conversation about nothing.

She really needs it. She’s been through so much

But, for the life of her…

Timmi couldn’t figure out what entailed, especially now that she was so busy.

 ***

Bobbie already knew that there was gonna be a problem. Zoe’s SUV was parked in the driveway in that perfect spot that didn’t allow Faye to park. Settling against the curb, They got out of the car and walked up to her house, not expecting much of anything to happen.

The music was loud, but wrong.

I’m so fancy, everybody knows
            I’m in the fast lane… From L.A. to Tokyo…

Faye suppressed a laugh as she rang the doorbell.

The blonde girl that was obviously the other girl from the pictures opened the door and smiled brightly.

“Hi!” She exclaimed. “Cupcake girl. Wow, I like your blue streak. Kimmie!” Zoe launched into a hug that nearly bowled Kim over. “You’re so rad.” She pouted, “I liked your little picture in the bathroom better than mine.”

“EEEE! Faye” Timmi charged through the door and threw Faye off balance, forcing him to grab her tightly and fling himself forward. Seeing her chance, Timmi brought her lips to Faye’s.

Bobbie shot a distasteful look.

Timmi giggled. “The mustache tickles.. Ooh, you can grow it out and wax the ends and…”

Faye thought of Jeb, oh, hell no.

“Faye?” Zoe asked, shooting upwards.

“You’re a boy again? But you were so pretty.”

Zoe looked at him. “But you’re cute now, though.” Zoe rushed in to take up the arm that Timmi wasn’t occupying.

Faye couldn’t hide his response. Not in a moment like this.

“C’mon in.” Zoe said, jumping away from Faye and entering the house.

 ***

Wow, Faye turned sooo red when Zoe jumped on him. His cock felt so warm. She tingled all over when she thought about how it moved and throbbed. Timmi closed her eyes dreamily.

             “We just came by to grab…” Bobbie looked at Zoe, then Faye, then Timmi. “Her.”

  “Timmi, why did you…?”

“Who’s Timmi?” Zoe asked.

“Never mind.” Faye said. “It’s confusing.”

“I worry, Timmi. We just came by to come get you and…”

“Jeez, Bobbie! Can’t I have any fun?” Timmi exclaimed. Ugh! Bobbie’s being a wet blanket again. Timmi’s patience was wearing thin, She remembered how they used to always have a good time, but lately she’s been like her mom. It was starting to get a little old.

Bobbie got to go to the mountains, and do that photo shoot, and she got to… The list went on and on, it just seemed so unfair of Bobbie to do those things only to turn around and tell her that she shouldn’t do them. It just seemed hippo… hypo….

Unfair and stupid.

“We were ditching. We went to that ramp place and painted it some. I just wanted to see what she would be like. Rach was cool, but she got all mad.” Timmi brightened. “But I thought that if I told her, she might like it. It’s totes amazeballs to have instant friends like that.”

Bobbie gave a stern look over her shoulder.

“What?” Timmi defended. “You got to do cool stuff. It’s not like I’m fucking everyone.”

Bobbie looked hurt, but she had to agree. Timmi hadn’t indulged as much as she had. But that was a sheer matter of time. The sudden burst of profanity was as shocking as it was sudden.

“Hey, Bobbie.” Kim stated, removing her sunglasses. “Ease up. Don’t know what’s making that thread shorter. Less stress is better.”

“Thanks, Kim.” Timmi tried for an awkward hug in the back seat. “I know you have a lot on your plate now, but that’s all the more reason to cut loose and have some fun.” She tried to raise her arms and wiggle in the mating dance of the ‘Woo girl’.

Bobbie couldn’t stop worrying about what would happen to her boyfriend. It would be one thing to lose him to another blonde.

But not like this.

 ***

Nick was about to throw the book across the room. There’s got to be an easier way.

The computer sat on the desk.  God, you can buy drugs online now if you…

He slapped at his own forehead. Man, I need some sleep. Within minutes, Nick was searching for that easier way in the easiest way possible. Installation of a Deep Web browser and ramping up the antivirus to the highest level of protection later, Nick was looking for answers.

When the door opened, he didn’t notice.

“Hi, Nick.” Bobbie said, jolting his gaze from the screen.

“Oh, hi. Hi, Faye.” Nick forced a smile. “Package came for you.” Nick passed over the parcel.

“Playboy?” Timmi suddenly looked excited. She tore the envelope open and looked at Bobbie excitedly. Moving her lips as she read Timmi started shaking.

“They want me tomorrow?!” Blonde hair began flying as she started jumping up and down. Bobbie took the letter and turned to look at Faye.

Faye grabbed the letter and read, eyes scanning left to right. “Oh, fuck.”

Timmi had the small rectangle open and looked inside. That ear puncturing shriek returned as she spread out the thin straps.

Calling it a bikini was giving it hell of a lot of credit. The ‘top’ consisted of  two vertical ellipses connected by straps that could have passed for fettucine. One ellipse, even thinner than the others made up the bottom, connected by a loop of some other, smaller and more fragile pasta. The white color odd when its purity was to be worn by someone definitely not ever meant to be pure.

“This is so cool.” Timmi felt the smooth straps between her fingertips.

“Well Bobbie?” Faye said.

Nick looked at the collected people, he turned his monitor off and got up. “I’ve got some scans running. I’m gonna catch a shower before it gets crowded in there.” He went to the bedroom, hoping that the usual background roar would return from the cacophony that now existed.

“Bobbie.” Faye hissed through his teeth. “Calendar shoot? Part of the contract?”

Bobbie sighed. “Yeah, well, you’re still getting paid.” She looked at Timmi. “And you didn’t have to do any of the work.”

“I’m going to the beach? This is so cool.” She had the phone out and was tapping away. Bobbie and Faye looked at each other.

“I’ve got a bad feeling about this.” The voices reached Timmi in unison.

Timmi looked up from the phone and giggled.

“Ooh, can we watch Star Wars? I like Jar Jar.”

Faye laughed, while Bobbie showed concern.

Chapter 84

Tap tap tap tap tap tap.

Timmi’s dream of skiing on pink snow was interrupted by the rhythmic sound. She woke and moved her ponytail out of the way.

Tap taptap…

Sliding the window open, Timmi saw Zoe standing there. Bright eyes and a bright smile greeted her. An excited wave followed.

“What…” Timmi’s sleep fog was thicker than usual.

“Come on, it’s still early.” Zoe whispered. “I parked up the block. Let’s GO…” The pleading continued.

Suddenly Timmi popped her eyes open and gasped. “I have that shoot today at the beach.”

“Beach?” Zoe said, perking up even more. “Yeah. Let’s go.”

She then pouted. “I don’t have a swimsuit.”

“That’s okay. I’ve got plenty.” Timmi threw some things into the teddy bear backpack and started to change into some jeans and a t shirt. She snuck out without showering, which kind of sucked, but the ocean would totally make up for it.

The warm late spring morning kept the silence that only existed at four in the morning in an almost solid state as the two girls made their way to the motorcycle that she mentioned.”

“Early graduation gift.” Zoe whispered.

“Why are you still whispering?” Timmi asked.

“I don’t know.” Zoe continued, then giggled.

This is gonna be so fun. Sneaking out, riding motorcycles. Thoughts turned to the beach and the pictures they were going to take. They’re all gonna stare, and I get to go on an awesome ride. She’d never been on the back on a motorcycle before.

The Vespa… we could ride it all day… Timmi’s eyes clouded over.  I get to ride on the back now.

“One thing before we go, Okay?” Timmi asked, still giggling a little. Excited by what was about to happen.

“Sure, wha…” Timmi grabbed Zoe and kissed her again. She didn’t know when Rach’s wore off, and just wanted to make sure that her single serving friend dripped over into another cup.

“What was that for?” Zoe asked smiling. “It’s the elbows, huh?”

The red and black Kawasaki started quietly as both girls donned their helmets and headed off to the beach. Timmi’s backpack flapping its teddy bear arms in the rapidly dawning day.

So THAT’S why Bobbie likes it back here so much. It was different from when Faye drove the Vespa that first night.  Hugging onto Zoe was almost the same.

Almost.

Timmi could; however, have done without the hair whipping her in the face.

 ***

Bobbie knew something was wrong. The draft from outside was unfamiliar, the chilled taint brought the smells of fresh nature inside.

The hallway had the light cast on the wall opposite the bedroom door.

It was open.

A quick check confirmed her fears. Gone.

Timmi’s gone again.

 ***

Faye rolled over and grabbed the vibrating offender and flipped it open.

Gone again. She there?

“Shit, I wish.” He murmured.

No.  I’ll be there.

No. Open the bakery. I’ll find her.

Got something else to do anyway.

 ***

The ringtone blasted its electric guitar at Kim while it tried to vibrate off of the nightstand. She ran back in from the bathroom, holding the roll in place. It was tighter than she had gotten it yesterday. One of those new pins she got from Heather was holding in it. She liked the stiffer metal, although the weird end proved a little difficult to get in.

“Yeah.” Kim bent down in her pink pencil skirt. How does Heather have the right wardrobe for everything?

If anything, that’s the real magic here.

“She’s off again. She had a shoot today. Maybe they sent a car, but I don’t think so. Her backpack’s gone, and everything else.”

“Look, Timmi’s not gonna miss a shoot. Hell, even I’m starting to think it sounds fun. Maybe she just got a ride.”

“Yeah.” Bobbie sighed. “Maybe. I think you should come with me today.”

“Come with you?”

“We need to see Roxx, I…” Bobbie hesitated. “I don’t wanna go alone.”

“Fine, I’ll call Heather. I am not taking the bus down there.”

“Huh?”

“Not in these heels.”

 ***

Zoe and Timmi were in a parking lot trying to tame the wind’s effects on their hair. The hot coffee in their hands keeping them present as they sipped at the morning’s dose of caffeine.

“Stacy and I talked and hung out and stuff. It was just rad apples. She didn’t want to be mean. She missed me, wanted to share it with me it was just that she remembered Darla and was so upset when she died… A lot of weird stuff happened back then.”

“Weird stuff happens all the time.”

“True.” Zoe sipped. “But we talked about what it was like to be a cheerleader and stuff. Sounded totes fun, kinda wish I could have tried it.”

“Gimme a ‘Z’” Zoe held her cup aloft, then giggled. “It was just cool to have a sister that wasn’t trying to bite my head off for a minute.” She giggled, bringing the cup back down.

“Yeah, but would Zoe Keebler be so cool?” Timmi grinned, eyes gleaming.

Zoe smiled that wonderful evil smile of hers. “Nah, you’re probably right. Drink up, princess.” Timmi giggled at being called Princess. “Still got a bit of a ride ahead of us. The beach awaits. Sun, Fun, and Swimsuits.”

“Yay.” Timmi said, gulping in earnest.

 ***

Heather dropped Kim and Bobbie around the corner, she threatened to go home to retrieve her overlocker with the express purpose of bashing the redhead’s face in. They got out, preferring to walk and prevent the violent outcome. Vesuvius loomed in front of them. There were construction workers headed in and out, while a provisions truck was parked out front. “I’ll be back, just message me.” Heather took off, planning to stay close.

Two slabs of beef stood at the door. They looked related, or just similarly scary.

One had a nametag that said ‘Kostya’, and the other one the bore ‘Mikhail’.

“Help you?” The Russian accent was nearly stifling.

Here goes. Come on Tarkovsky, don’t fail me now.

“Preevyet, Dobra deyn…” Bobbie smiled. Kim turned to look, puzzled.

“Roxx?” Bobbie asked with questioning eyes.

“Roxx, da.” Kostya saw two girls that could have been new dancers, with a gesture, he told Mikhail to move them along.

“Where’d you…?” Kim asked wide eyed.

“Movies, books… Remember, Russians used to be the bad guys.” She looked up at Kostya. “For a completely different reason.”

 He led the two girls to a booth on the lower floor where Roxx sat, looking at plans spread out on a table. Another slab of beef sat at the booth with her. No nametag on this one, he was different than the others.

Aged Beef.

“Roxx.” Mikhail said. The redhead looked up and her jaw dropped a little, but was forced into a smile.

“Robb, Kim.” A grin broke out on her face. Roxx sat at the center of her web, not a hair out of place, but her eyes told a different story… tired.

“It’s Bobbie.”

“Yeah?” Roxx asked, lighting a cigarette. “Not to me.”

“Then fine, cut the shit, Mel?’

“Are you trying to get a rise out of me, Robb?” Roxx clinked her Zippo closed and set it down on the table.

“No, actually. I need your help.”

Roxx laughed. “Kim, love the new style. You ever need a job.”

Kim snorted, pulling out one of her own cigarettes and screwed one into the holder. “Yeah. Handjob, blowjob. Fuck no.”

“Mel.” Bobbie repeated, a growl creeping into her voice.

“Fine,” Roxx waved and the two accompanying slabs of beef went away. “Come on.”

Roxx got up and walked towards them. “I’ve got the whole thing here. I don’t need to do anything. They all come to me now.” Roxx led them past the mechanical volcano to a stairwell that went up.

There were plastic sheets everywhere, sawhorses and tools scattered. Parts of the old walls were still there, blackened. Bobbie shuddered as she saw corruption everywhere. A slight chill made her think of Lust’s hospital. God, those two are a pair.

“This is where the meth lab blew back in 07. Big Bazza never could recover from this, got out and sold the place. Still not sure if he’s still here or not. No one wanted to spend the money up here. Till now. Managed to make a lot of scratch lately. Lust’s little gift has been great for me. Don’t even need to skim the skim. All these renovations? My idea.”

“Gotta say thanks, Robb. All those fucking movies of yours. Showed me what criminals do right.”

“And what they do wrong. All these lowlives trying to get a shot at….”Roxx’s smile vanished abruptly before continuing.. “I’m monologuing aren’t I?” The tip of her cigarette glowed as she inhaled.

“You’re wasting your time here.” Kim said. “Let’s go, Heather’s waiting.”

“Look, Mel.”

“It’s Roxx now. Just Roxx. Like McLovin.” Roxx laughed louder.

“This isn’t about me and you.” Bobbie harshly rasped.

“Isn’t everything?” Roxx’s beautiful/terrible smile returned.

“Mel.” Bobbie growled. Mikhail and Kostya reappeared behind them.

“Come back another time, when we’re open.” She gestured at Mikhail and Kostya. “I’ll let ‘em know you’re okay. I need to think of what I’m gonna want in return.  But before you go.”

“How much for a pastry selection? The VIP lounge needs something. I was thinking cheesecake, petit fors, stuff like that. These gentlemen prefer the finer things.”

Bobbie leveled a finger at Roxx as she turned away.

“We’ll be back. And probably about two hundred.” Bobbie threw out the line and the price quote without thinking.

“Doesn’t work. I’ve got the Terminators. Friday good for delivery?”

Fuck, I’m sorry I made that bitch watch so many movies.

            “Send someone.” Bobbie smiled. “We don’t insure.”

 ***

Faye stared at his phone. The picture just came through. That was Zoe alright, right next to Timmi in an apparent cleavage duel. The motorcycle was new, and Faye suddenly found himself fearing for the safety of the two.

When the door chime sounded, he jumped up and pocketed his phone. “Welcome to…. Oh, thought it was someone important.”

Bobbie wrinkled her nose.

“Found her. I think.” Faye held up the phone. “Still with Zoe. I swear that girl is a ninja at sneaking out. Looks like they’re on their way to the shoot. They’ll be fine.” Faye reassured, leaving out the motorcycle. No need getting her any more worried than she already was.

“We went to see Roxx.”

“Without me?” Faye was indignant.

“Yes, without you. We’re gonna have to go back, when she’s open. She wants to deal.”

“Jesus fuck, Sounds like she wants to be Lust when she grows up.”

“We’ll just go back at night, when they’re open. She’s holding all the cards here.”

Bobbie grabbed a cookie and bit into it.

“And I fucking hate it.”

 Chapter 84

Parking was easy to find this early, especially for a small motorcycle. Timmi and Zoe knew that they had gotten there before anyone else. Watching the sun come up as the coffee wore off made the day have a shimmery, dreamlike quality.

Like I kissed the world.

They sat on a towel, watching the golden light reflect and refract off of the immense body of water. Tiny motions made tiny rainbows sparkle and dance. The girls felt at home in their place in the universe, and the day was filled with promise.

“Y’know? Even though, it’s over. The whole high school thing?”

“Yeah?” Timmi said, looking out at the vast expanse of ocean.

“I enjoyed it.  I got to be bad, and not get in too much trouble. That’s all over once I get that stupid piece of paper.”

“Then what’re ya gonna do?”

Timmi shrugged. “I dunno. Never thought about it. All that stuff happened and…”

“Yeah. What was graduating like the first time?”

Timmi shrugged, making  footprints in the sand. She paused before shrugging. “I dunno… didn’t.”

“Huh… I guess you’re right. Just enjoy what you can when you can. Sun doesn’t shine up the same dog’s ass every day.” Both girls burst into laughter, trying to picture such an unusual occurance

By the time the photographers and models started to show up, Timmi and Zoe both were excited by a day full of promise.

 ***

With Timmi… safe? With Zoe? Bobbie and Kim helped Faye close up the bakery and get out of the cramped area. They grabbed some sandwiches from the deli and headed to a park that could only be described as Slacker’s cove for adults. Bobbie looked at the patches of dying grass.

“We should use some lemon zest for that part of the cake…”

“What?” Kim asked, biting into her Reuben on marble Rye.

“Nothing.” Bobbie said distantly.

“Y’know, you need to lighten up. When’s the last time you went out? Did anything.”

“Been a little preoccupied.” Bobbie popped open her Mello Yello.

“Yeah.” Faye agreed, the crab salad sandwich brought a thickness to his voice.

“But you still need to de stress or something. You wind up any tighter and…” He made an explosive gesture with his other hand.

“Big Daddy Kane!! What’s up?” A loud voice boomed. Faye recognized him as one of the guys from the basketball court, also as one of the guys that stopped him from removing Brickhaus’ spleen.

He tried to sit down, which did not sit well with Kim.

“I will fucking cut you.”

“Easy.”He held up his hand in a defensive gesture.

“See you tomorrow?”

“Yeah.”

“Alright.” He disappeared.

“That’s what I’m talking about.” Faye gestured in the direction basketball guy was disappearing into, “You need to do something that doesn’t require an oven.”

“Or butter or sugar.” Kim offered.

Bobbie swallowed her roast beef sandwich with cream cheese and pepperonicis.

“You’re right. What’s playing?”

Kim rolled her eyes. “See? That’s just what I’m talking about, you need to…” Kim snapped her fingers. “I got it.” Fifteen seconds of furious tapping later, she looked up at Faye.

“Faye, we need to go to Heather’s.” She turned to Bobbie.

“We’re going skating.”

 ***

Timmi was sooooo bored when the photographers finally all set up. If Zoe hadn’t been there…

Zoe was totally cool to talk to, it was like what Timmi imagined having a sister would be like… sister. She shook the sad thought out of her head and focused on what was going on. The ride with Zoe was super awesome, why  couldn’t I just be like this before? Before. Those thoughts were a jumble of random stuff that took a back seat to the thrill of being stared at and looked upon with…

Lust.                                                              

There were some guys running around, setting up lights, unfolding bounce boards, and organizing the props. Timmi already could see the pictures in her head; Blonde hair trailing in the wind, the light perfectly capturing her tanned skin.

Timmi was excited that she was going to get to wear that swimsuit. It was so tiny and so cute, that just the thought of wearing it and having people take her picture made her giddy. Faye’s gonna love these pictures. Maybe I can just wear it for him later. A fluttery giggle escaped into the world.

When the tents were set up, Timmi nearly knocked one of the technicians over in an attempt to get changed. The tiny white swimsuit consumed all of her thoughts. Thoughts of the fabric caressing her, followed by thoughts of Faye caressing those same parts as he peeled it off of her slowly and teasingly. Her whole body bristled with response.

She couldn’t wait.

 ***

The other girls were showing up, and soon Zoe became lost in the crowd of blonde hair. The two brunettes stayed together as if ancient edict decreed it. There was chaos as 14 girls ran around trying to get changed and lined up for the stylist.

“You.” A voice said at Zoe.

“Hmmm.” She looked up to see someone blocking her sun, thus ruining the perfect tan she was working on.

“You gonna get in line for the stylist, or you just gonna have ‘em shoot you like this?”

“I…” Zoe began.

The guy ran a hand over his face. “Just get in line.”

Zoe got up, confused, but was happy to stand in line with Timmi while the other girls got pretty. She wondered if this was the kind of thing that Stacy did, she’d be totes jealous, this has to be better than one of those spa days of hers.

Ooh, maybe we can do that next time.

 ***

“You sure you want the quad skates?” Kim asked one last time before stripping off her shoes.

“Yeah.” Bobbie said. “Never got the hang of blades.” She looked at the massive ‘Timmi’ painted on the bottom of the ramp. Then she recognized Zoe’s tag on the leeward side of the ramp. She smiled, Timmi was just having some fun, can’t begrudge that…

Now can I?

Kim laughed, then hung her mouth open. She looked to Faye. “Y’know, I sometimes forget how old you are.” She tied a yellow headscarf around her head, covering her ears and keeping her hair in place.

“Fuck you.” Both Faye and Bobbie said in unison, then looked at each other.

And broke into laughter.

“Is this some kind of Generation X joke?” Kim asked.

“Maybe, but you’d be too young to get it.” Faye said evenly.

Bobbie had the skates laced up and started rolling slowly. Kim in her blades wasted no time in climbing the ramp. Using nothing but her momentum, Kim was at the top of the vert, looking down.

“Wow, she really did a big one. Bobbie, you should see it from up here.”

Faye grabbed the skateboard he’d brought with him and climbed to where Kim was.

“Have some fun, dammit. No circling the kiddie pool.” Kim taunted.

“Yeah, Bobbie. None of the cool kids are doing it.”

“What is that?” Bobbie smiled. “Inverse hipster logic.”

“If it fits.” Kim said. “Look out below!” Kim launched herself down the ramp.

I bet she was thankful she changed into jeans before coming here, Bobbie absently thought. Pushing off with her left foot, she narrowly missed Kim’s speeding bullet. She came around in time to see Faye push off and careen down the ramp.

Kim’s blades lost sound as they left the ramp, clearing nearly four feet. She turned midair and brought her skates down, perfectly landing and sending her back the way she came. Bobbie came around in time to see Faye land his board back on the ramp.

Bobbie cleared her mind and pushed harder, gaining speed. The old quad skates felt solid under her feet as she hit the curve of the vert. She turned and broke into a run, climbing higher on the opposite wall. After two more runs, Bobbie had reached the top.

Timmi. The huge pink letters stood out like a landing beacon against the black of the ramp. Seeing Zoe’s tag made her laugh and lose focus for a second, almost  coming down on one knee. The recovery left her shaky, but undeterred.

She got to the top of the ramp and elected to sit there for a second, allowing the adrenaline in her system to even out. Dangling her legs over the side of  the ramp, Faye and Kim soon joined her.

Faye whistled. “Man some of the skater punks are gonna be pissed.”

“Between Zoe and Timmi…”

Kim laughed. “I can only imagine what that’s gonna sound like. Timm-ah!”

Bobbie shot a look. “I hope he’s gonna be okay.”

“She’s fine.” Faye said. “Look, we’ve gotta take this as it is. Not how we want it to be. Honestly, I’ve kind of enjoyed the basketball.”

“And the other balls, too.” Kim said, launching into another high speed run.

“You told her?”

“No.” Faye said. “She figured it out. Personally, I can’t wait to get back in there. I don’t like this reading thing you do… we do….” Faye pushed off and chased after Kim.

I can’t wait for that, either. Bobbie jumped down and started the first of several laps.

 ***

“Faye,” A slow sounding drawl came around. “Hi.” A willowy blonde girl was smiling at Timmi as she sat in the stylist’s chair.

“It’s me.” Luka removed her hat. “Luka. You didn’t forget me now that you’re all famous now, did you?”

“Oh.” Timmi brightened, waving. “Hi.” I like her hat. Timmi was happy to see someone else knew her. She was just so tall and pretty, the sexy sound of her low slow speech coated her ears like barbecue sauce over tender, ribs.

“I still have that air mattress, wanna ride home?”

Oooh, I wonder what she would be like? She’s already blonde and pretty, I bet she would be really cool.

“Sounds like fun!” Timmi said. She thought for a second, like she was missing something.

“Oh, shoot.” Timmi said. “I have Zoe with me.” She pointed at the chair where Zoe sat, people buzzing around her.

“I can give her a ride, too.” Luka tilted her head downward.

Timmi giggled.

I bet she had fun with Bobbie, too. Everything was just totes rad, people waiting on her, the warmth of the sun and the spray of the beach…

Timmi decided that she was going to enjoy this every bit as much as Bobbie had.

 ***

Zoe was enjoying being pampered and stuff. The hairspray and makeup mixed into a sweet, flowery aroma that tickled at her nose. An older girl was sliding thick gold bangles on her tiny wrists. Just relaxing and letting everyone else do the work. Sure beats causing trouble all the time. It was so cool how Faye got to do all this stuff all the time, like she gets to be different people.

Just like me.

Wow, how different everything was when she was around. Like that time she dressed up in that spacesuit thing, or when she decided to dress all army like when she went to pick up that silly game everyone played.

            Everyone got all rowdy. Zoe remembered that evening, the group of midnight release partiers took far more notice than she would have been comfortable with

“Still have to get those earrings in, we still on schedule?” Bracelet girl looked up to the hairstylist.

“Yeah, her hair’s kinda thick, slicking it down a little. Gonna take a little longer, but…” The stylist started to draw a part along the left side of her head.

Zoe got lost, all of her muscles relaxing. She wondered how it would have been to do this with Stacy. Parties and boys and…

It was strange thinking those things now, and so suddenly, too. That’s some kiss, I wonder if she’ll let me do this again. There was a pout and a lamentation as she knew this would end.

But it didn’t have to end forever.

Totes fun.

 ***

Roxx was enjoying the bagging process more now. Figuring out the last of Lust’s gifts gave her a sense of confidence and pride. Even leaving Bobbie out there to stew didn’t bother her at all.

It had been a busy time, planning construction, ordering a sign. Hell, looking for another famous volcano was challenging. But she had done it.

Krakatoa, an explosion so large that dust from it was still in the air.

That’s what thralls do best.

Picking up some Russian words, getting Nikki to hire some more muscle to protect Bogdan and Yevgeniy’s investment, not to mention her own shapely ass. It had been a busy week.

She had decided to play up the Russian Connection, it would keep other crime elements at bay if they thought she was highly connected.

No reason for them to think otherwise.

While looking for things online, she experienced the phenomenon that Robb had called ‘falling down the rabbit hole’.

When some things caught her eye. Things that wouldn’t have seemed out of place before. But this whole thing with Lust and Robb had to be magic. It turned out that the internet was full of things besides porn.

There was an account of a seventeenth century monk who was driven mad by a ‘female spectre’ that tormented him until he was reduced to a shell of himself and eventually died of a wasting sickness.

That sounds like Lust alright. Roxx decided that the rabbit hole could be a useful place.

With the knowledge of that little tidbit, Roxx knew that it would be easy to find more.

I just need a geek.

And in a town like Delacroix?

Not hard at all… Well, not yet anyway.

 ***

Timmi set her coke down and looked out across the water. She arched her back, thrusting out the breasts she had come to love. The tiny ellipses strained to keep Timmi contained while the bottom stretched around her tender womanhood pleasingly. She like how the white of the suit contrasted with the lightly tanned skin.

“Now reach out with scarf.” The voice said, the rapid fire clicking was nearly drowned out by the pounding surf. The wind took her hair and the scarf and made them trail backwards. The gold bangles on her wrist caught the light in just the right way. Through the excitement of being photographed, Timmi only had one small, unrelated thought.

Lensflare.

“Beautiful!” He said, bringing his face from behind the camera. “Now can we get a couple with the beach ball?”

Timmi, smiling cutely over her shoulder obliged.  He kept shooting for some reason.

The Cyclops photographer was mesmerized by how her body was just begging the lens to capture the lovely images. The flawless, light tan skin with its supple curves bending just so. The beach ball beckoned, but she saw the craft services table.

“Where are you going?” clickclickclickclick.

Timmi didn’t hear as she saw it. There was a dish of candy at one end of the table. So many colors, leaving Timmi to wonder what the bowl of sweets could possible desire. Everything, according to the colors. Timmi giggled as she grabbed the lollipop. It was hot pink, shot through with blue streaks. She wanted to run and show Zoe how much it looked like the letters that she painted on the ramp.

But it looked like she was busy.

 ***

Zoe was having fun; it was like playing Simon Says. Turn here, raise your hands, look up, pucker.

Stacy would like this, too. Like when she told her about the time they dropped Katy Woodruff from the pyramid. Zoe smiled as she thought of how funny that would be.

Clickclickclickclick…

Bonk!

The beach ball had bounced off of her head and sailed into the water. She turned quickly, noticing that not one but two photographers were tracking them like sentry guns in search of xenomorphs.

“Faye!” Zoe yelled, running into the water to splash water upwards. Timmi threw up her hands defensively, unable to catch the water. The beach ball followed, bouncing off of Timmi’s defensive gesture.

Timmi bent down and splashed, Zoe turned quickly…

 ***

At the photographer’s behest, there were pictures being taken in the water with all of them splashing each other.

The lead photog was changing cameras when he finally counted the girls.

“Where’d the other girl come from?”

An intern with a clipboard looked at the roster and then out to the water.  “Who?”

“Other girl, there.” The photog pointed.

“The one next to the blonde…” The puzzled look persisted. “With the beach ball.”

“Next to microkini.”

Intern squinted. “Gotta be honest. Having a hard time telling them all apart.”

“Purple bikini.”

 ***

Zoe lived in bullet time. Everything hung in just such a wonderful way, droplets reforming into perfect diamonds of hardened time. Hanging out with Faye was just the answer, she couldn’t remember having this much fun with her.

Spending time with her sister like she used to, talking about nothing… everything. The other girls had all come into the water. They were happily splashing each other.

Being a delicate, feminine creature was just sublime. Zoe lamented that it would end, Faye had explained that much. But…

Faye’s right, it is totes fun.

The light bounced off of the mylar covered boards and the bangles on her wrists. The easy breeze swung the curtain of blonde hair behind her as she gazed upwards through the large amber lenses. Zoe luxuriated in the thrill of being photographed. If anything else ever happened in this life, at least there’d be a record of me looking damn good.

“God, that’s  a great shot, now look at the camera, give us a kiss.” The photographer was kneeling, twisting the camera for a good long shot that showcased the shapely legs and narrow waist.  Jesus, this calendar is going to be so hot.

Zoe was smiling wider than Timmi had ever seen, probably more than Faye. Timmi wondered how she would get along with the Joker. Standing in the warm sun while the ocean breeze tugged at her hair, Zoe felt content. Her hard edges softened, and why wouldn’t they? The light wind seemed to slow, then to stop.

I’m pretty, everyone’s been so nice. Zoe began the mammoth process of wondering why it couldn’t have been like this the whole time. When Timmi started splashing her, the cold water was such a shock her skin became gooseflesh instantly. Zoe squealed happily as she shielded herself from the icy onslaught. The giggling turned to frolicking.

While the cameras continued shooting what looked like magical innocence at play. The broad smiles genuine, and the facial expressions full of whimsy. They were standing together when a different photographer approached them. Timmi had been twirling the lollipop in her mouth, savoring the tart and tangy flavor .

“Who are you? How did you get here?”

“She came with me.” Timmi said, removing the oversized pink and blue orb from her mouth.

“Yeah.” Zoe said. “That guy told me to get in line, started telling me what to do and stuff…” Zoe was still pointing after one of the interns as he ran back to the main tent.

He rubbed his face with his hands. “We can cut you out of most of them, we can ditch the solo shots.” He sighed. “Someone’s gonna get fired over this.”

An intern came by with a contract. “What’s your name?”

“Z” Zoe said with a titter.

The intern paused with his pen. “Zee, I…E…?’

“No.” Zoe’s giggle returned again. She grabbed the pen and started to draw a quick, looping ‘Z’ that started at the bottom of the release and crawled all the way up to the halfway point of the paper.

The intern looked at girls, shrugged. He held the paper aloft and started running back to the lead photographer.

Once the excitement was over Timmi looked over at Zoe.

“Zee?” she giggled.

Zoe shrugged a perfect, slender shoulder. “No one will ever know.”

She winked at Timmi. “It’ll be our secret.”

As he made his way back, the photographer couldn’t remember the new girl’s name for the life of him. Squinting at the contract he made out some letters… Z…O….E…. hmmm ZOE… ah, got it.

***

Bobbie was suspended in midair, time slowed to a crawl. Turn, crouch, put your feet down. The rewarding feel of the wheels making contact with the ramp as she crouched and allowed the g forces to push her down onto the ramp. Allowing herself to slow, Bobbie turned and stopped at the center of the ramp.

Right on top of Timmi’s dotted ‘I’.

“Damn, Bobbie. That was…” Kim said, surprised.

“Fucking high.” Faye finished.

Bobbie laughed, the smile opening up her face.

“You don’t smile enough.” Faye said. He reached out and grabbed her chin. “And you have such a pretty face.”

Kim broke into another bout of laughter.

“And you should talk. Miss suddenly became…”

Kim looked up at them and grew solemn.

“I remember Robb’s poster.” Bobbie opened her mouth to speak.

“Yeah, I know.” Kim cut her off. “But, I just can’t think of you like that anymore. That’s just the point though. You completely reinvented yourself, and you became somebody awesome. Faye did it. Seems to me that ol’ Miss Page was one of us, and if she wasn’t… well. If you’re gonna have style, steal. And, if you’re gonna steal…”

“Steal from the best.” Kim straightened her bangs over her forehead. Bobbie laughed.”It does look good on you.”

“The smile, I mean.”

Faye looked at his friends, especially Bobbie. The last month had turned her life upside down… twice. But it all seemed worth it for this second with Bobbie smiling, coated in a sheen of perspiration.

“Yeah.” Bobbie admitted. “Kimster was right. Needed to get out, Tim’ll be fine. I just worry. It always seems like the second I get comfortable, shwiiiiit! Out comes the rug.”

Kim was removing the skates while Faye was pulling out a bottle of grape Gatorade.

“I just hope they’re gonna be okay.”

“Oh, I wouldn’t worry. Those guys have probably fed her ego all day.” A long gulp, followed by a series of short swallows.

 ***

Timmi had soooooo much fun today, it was like they were just trying to feed her ego all day. And the way Zoe confused the silly camera guys… Zee, haha no one will ever guess that one.

And this girl with the cowboy hat…Luka? Hmmm, I wonder if she lives on the second floor. She seemed really cool. And superpretty. Just like me and Zoe and Bobbie and….

Hanging around on the beach with pretty people may have been the most totes fun thing ever. There was no way that anything else would ever be this cool again. The motorcycle, and now Luka.

It was really cool to see Luka, she obvs knew Faye from that weird time when she was Bobbie and Bobbie was Faye back before…..

Well, knowing whatever it was that Faye did with her when she was Bobbie would be cool. While riding on the back of Zoe’s bike was fun, maybe this ride would be more fun.

At least she’d get the answers she wanted.

“Zoe, Luka wanted to give me a ride. You can ride with us if you…”

“Nah.” Zoe said. “I’ll just follow you guys.”

“Awesome.” Timmi said. “See you back home?”

“Sure.”

Timmi hugged Zoe and watched her walk away. She saw Luka’s hat sitting above the crowd and she made her way to see her. Now, what did Bobbie do? There was a girlish glee and a special warmth in her nethers as she anticipated the answer.

 ***

Zoe was kind of happy that Faye had gotten the ride from that other girl. She was feeling tired, it was sharp and sudden. Getting back would be a priority soon, there was school in the morning and….

Well, better get a move on…

Zoe twisted the motorcycle’s accelerator and sped back towards Delacroix. It was a nice ride back. The wind on her face, life streaking by in a panoply of colors. The only detraction came in the form of tiredness. She had been up since early that morning and the day’s activities, as fun as they were, took a huge toll on the girl’s constitution.

 ***

“Ohmigod, this car is so cute. I like the front.” It looked a little like an orange alien frog to Timmi.

“Gets me around.” Luka shrugged, smiling. “Go on… get in. I won’t bite.”

“You do that.” She chuckled as she ducked into the Karmann Ghia’s driver seat. Timmi demurely got in and got comfortable.

As the engine rumbled to life and a song about finding big nuggets in a rugged wilderness began to play. Timmi looked over her shoulder and saw Zoe depart in a flash of red lights and blonde hair. She swung into the car.

Luka turned and smiled at Timmi. “Wanna see the lights again?”

Again? Bobbie. “Sure.”

Luka turned up the radio and started to drive away from the sea and sky. The Ghia sent sand spitting away from her tires as she turned onto the road.

 ***

Zoe was still reveling in the freedom of the wind passing her face as she put the kickstand down. Hanging out with Faye was fun, especially like this. She yawned, tiredness creeping into her eyes. She was thankful that the she was already back in town, further thankful that she didn’t have the extra weight on the back. Thoughts of her next ‘blonde field trip’ began to form while she smiled and wondered what they would do next time.

Zoe pulled off the helmet and smoothed her hair down and walked into Daily Grind, knowing that just a small dose of the life giving elixir known as coffee would be enough to get her home.

She stopped at the darkened glass of the front bay windows and entered. Taking her place in the line, she looked at the menuboard and decided what flavor poison she would be imbibing tonight.

A bump on her left shoulder made her turn quickly.

“Sorry,” The invader said. Zoe turned to look and…

Stacy.

“God, I’m tired. Aren’t you in my Econ class?”

Zoe realized that Stacy didn’t recognize her at all. We can be friends for a minute? The forbidden thought was precious in its own right.

She shook her head.

“Love the top. I have that same one. God, I need to do laundry. These all nighters are gonna kill me. Finals, right? Although you don’t look tired in the least. What’s your secret?”

“Cheating. Works every time.” Zoe said. Stacy burst out into loud laughter.

“Jesus, that’s funny. Stacy Keebler.” Stacy held out her hand.

Zoe shook her hand and smiled. Huh, imagine that…

“Z…” Zoe hesitated. “Zia.”

***

            Well I never felt more like crying all night
Cause everything's wrong and nothing ain't right
Without you you got me singing the blues

Luka was singing along with Marty Robbins. She was surprised that Timmi was swaying her head with the music. When Patsy Cline came on, Timmi started to sing along as well.

“I know this one…” Timmi said.

Blue, oh so lonesome for you…

Luka smiled. Faye’s always fun, if a bit unpredictable.

The car trundled along in the night moving from one deserted road to another, finally coming to a rest atop the plateau that afforded the wonderfully panoramic view of Delacroix. Timmi got her phone out and started snapping pictures.

“Wow.” She said, looking at those far off points of light. The swell of the music made Timmi giddy as Luka wandered up and soon had an arm around her shoulders.

There was a joint in her hand. “Still under that contract thing?”

Weed…  another timeless memory. Whatever.

“Contract?” Timmi stared at the joint. “Who cares? I won’t tell anyone if you won’t.” Luka smiled as she lit  a match with her thumbnail.

 ***

Faye had the bacon cooling while Bobbie and Beth mixed the batters and frostings.

“Looks like we’re all finished. We have gotten so good at this.” Bobbie looked satisfied as she surveyed her kingdom of sugar and flour.

“Yeah.” Beth said. “And I should have all the figures done just in time to deliver the cake.”

“Awesome.” Faye said. He jumped like something scared him. Bobbie furrowed her eyebrows and watched him fumble with his phone.

“Great.” Bobbie heard him mutter. Bobbie moved in closer.

The picture showed the beautiful distant galaxy that was Delacroix. Flipping through the pics, Faye and Bobbie caught something anomalous in the background.

A pink cowboy hat… Luka.

“Shit.” Faye said

“Fuck.” Bobbie said, they looked at each other.

“Luka.” They said in unison.

“Hmmm?” Beth asked, drying her hands.

“Nothing, we’re gonna take off. Lock up when you leave?” Faye asked Beth.

“Sure,” Beth smiled. “You two lovebirds get out of here. I had my date night.”

“Go have yours.”

 ***

Luka’s so pretty. The cowboy hat and boots combined with the faded, frayed jeans gave her a girl next door quality… Provided one lived in Texas. That perfect girl that was so near, yet so far. Like Bobbie is… She saw why Luka and Bobbie got along so well.

But she was Faye… Trying to keep track of who was whom and where they were threatened to give Timmi the mother of all headaches. She was just pleased as punch that the willowy blonde girl wanted to be alone with her. It always felt so nice to have someone just want to be alone with her. Timmi wondered how the Kiss would affect Luka. She turned and locked lips with the other blonde. The music disappeared and time stretched out into forever.

When the kiss broke, Timmi opened her eyes to find…

Nothing. Luka was the same willowy blonde girl she had met earlier.

“Aww.” Timmi muttered.

“What?” Luka asked, puzzled.

“Oh, nothing.” Timmi said, as she went back to kiss Luka again. The Kiss may not have worked, but it was so fun that Timmi had no choice but to keep trying.

***

“Damn, Zia. I needed a laugh. I swear this whole college thing…” Stacy’s eyes turned distant.

“It’s like I have this sister Zoe. She just did her own thing, I’ll never tell her, but… “ Stacy sipped her caramel macchiato.

“I’m kinda proud of the little squirt. I thought college was gonna be a breeze just like high school was, but now…”

Zoe took a long drink of something called a ‘long black’ and did something she hadn’t done in years.

Listen to Stacy.

“I don’t know.”

“I always thought college was parties and fun.”

“So did I.” Stacy said. “You know, Zia? You’re cool. You have that whole detached thing. Wish I could have mastered it. Just looks like I went from being a big fish to a much larger pond.”

“All the more reason to make ‘em notice you.” Zoe said. The confusion that had marked her time under the sway of Faye’s kiss was starting to burn off, decreasing as her tiredness increased.

Stacy laughed. “Now you sound like Zoe.”

“She sounds smart.” Zoe said, keeping her grin internal. Maybe she isn’t the heinous bitch I thought she was. Keeping up appearances is hard. But, Stacy had done it.

Just like Zoe had.

***

“I can’t believe this .” Bobbie said.

“Why not?” Faye retorted. “You and I both spent time up here… with Luka.”

“Yeah,” Bobbie agreed. “Girl takes what she wants, doesn’t she?”

“Oh, I don’t know about that.” Faye grinned. “Some of us just roll with it.”

“Oh, shut up.” Bobbie snorted.

The plateaus were coming closer, they both knew which one Luka would go to. Faye pressed the pedal harder to get to the place where Timmi and Luka hopefully still stood.

 ***

Stacy had been kicked in the face by college a few times. The current all nighter was threatening to remove her brain with a dull butterknife. One more lecture about how political parties ‘balance the ticket’ and Stacy swore she’d become a Communist. The stop for coffee at Daily Grind was a relief. She was a little saddened that there were none of the cupcakes left, but conversation with Zia seemed to dull that edge.

Had to give her credit, she has great taste in clothes. Stacy thought. She saw some of herself in Zia. Although, it seemed that that Zia’s aloofness was cut from the same cloth as Zoe.

Zoe, trapped in the body of a model. Stacy couldn’t picture that for the life of her. Zoe was never the type to dress anything like that. Teenage Rebellion Quarterly being her entire clothing catalogue.

Looking at her watch, Stacy muttered “Shit.”

“I’ve gotta get back. I’ll see you around?” She smiled. “Of course I will, it’s a small college. Good luck on the finals.”

“Thanks.” Zoe tried to contain the smile, but couldn’t.

 ***

They saw the air mattress and they found the two girls making out. Bobbie immediately feared the worst when the familiar odor of marijuana. Faye giggled, facepalmed, and shifted himself all in one smooth motion. When one blonde head moved, it revealed Timmi wearing the pink cowboy hat.

“Hi.” Timmi squealed. Her red eyes and slouched smile told the tale of burned plant life.

“Did you come up here to make out, too?” She giggled.

Faye laughed.

Luka spun and waved sheepishly. “Hi. Plenty of room…”

“Hi, Luka.” Faye said.

“Do I know you?” Luka’s stoned eyes showed multiple types of confusion.

“Sort of.” Faye gave a wink and a grin. “Still no bonfire, huh?”

“Timmi.” Bobbie pleaded.

Timmi’s face fell. “What? Is this what you came up here for? Ugh, you’re such a wet blanket sometimes. First you had to show up when I was hanging out with Rach, then you come running in like… like… the Colonial Marines to get me away from Zoe. I don’t even know why. She’s cool” Timmi straightened her hair and gave Luka back her hat. With a measured breath, Timmi calmed herself and turned to Bobbie. “Bobbie, you got to do all kinds of fun stuff.” She giggled, the photo shoot was fun.

“That’s the point, I…” Bobbie threw up her hands in frustration. “Goddammit.”

“You’re always trying to chase me down, stop me from having any fun. I don’t get it. You’re my best friend, but lately all you do is ‘don’t do this’ and ‘don’t do that’ it really sucks, you know?”

Off to one side, Faye was trying to spin his game, but Luka was having none of it. Prior knowledge wasn’t helping, neither were the prickly beginnings of a mustache impressing her in the slightest.

Luka saw that this evening wasn’t going anywhere, and after offering Timmi a ride decided to deflate the infamous air mattress and leave. She shook her head as she got into the car.

“Faye.” She smiled. “You’re my kind of crazy. See ya around.” The roar of the Ghia dopplered into the distance.

“Oh, damn.” Timmi said listing to the right. “Jeez, Bobbie, trying to mess everything up? I didn’t do anything you didn’t do?”

“Well, I didn’t do Agee. Ewwwww.” Timmi couldn’t smile at that thought of his old…..

EWWWWWWW!

“Rach and I just had a little fun, and Zoe was rad. Everything is so cool, except when you come down here from your ivory tower and… and …”

“Get all parenty.”

Faye crossed back over to them after Luka’s car disappeared into the night.

“Let’s just go, since you’re in such a hurry to get me home.” Timmi huffed.

Faye’s hopeful smile didn’t do anything to assuage Timmi’s disappointment. Everything was just fine until that spoilsport Bobbie show up.

Faye was just jealous though. She was sure that Bobbie just whipped up the frenzy to get a ride up there. I know she cares so much, but geez.

Timmi called shotgun, and in an extended bout of silence amidst the lights…

Bobbie just sat in the back and stewed.

This will get out of hand.

***

 Zoe was kind of amazed that Stacy had some awesome left in her. Just like the old Stacy.

As long as she thinks I’m someone else.

Part of her thought it would be cool to hang out with her again. Maybe a spa day? Zoe never had much use for it.

But Zia?

With the caffeine burning through her system, Zoe gunned the engine as she made the last turn to get to her house.

It was such a good day, Zoe wondered if Faye’s ‘just a little bit’ was almost over. She figured that it was with the fuzz of her thoughts dying down to minor lint.

The smile wouldn’t go away. Zoe could have died happy right there. A day of fun at the beach, an awesome ride, and I got to have my sister back.

Even if only for a minute.

***

Faye noticed a note on the tv stating that Nick was off on an all nighter.

I’m really gonna owe him when all this is over.

“Okay.” Timmi said exaggeratedly. “I’m here. Now what? Another stupid movie? Going to bed?”

“I’m just gonna take a piss and leave. You two can figure this out without me.”

Bobbie rolled her eyes. “Fine. Just be here to get me in the morning.”

“Sure thing, darlin’” Faye said.

“Not right now, it isn’t cute.”

Faye disappeared down the hall and entered the bathroom.

 ***

Timmi wasn’t angry at Bobbie, she just wanted her friend to hang out with her again. She’d been treating her like she was spun sugar, glasslike and delicate. If only there was some way she could make Bobbie see that she was just having some fun. It was so awesome being one of the girls, not like before when she was… that other person… who was that anyway?

When she kissed Rach, and Zoe… they got fun and stuff. Too bad it didn’t work with Luka… but she was already fun. Timmmi opened her eyes  and half formed a plan mid spring.

“Timmi, wha…?” Bobbie was surprised as she turned to see Timmi’s bright blue eyes looking up into her own.

Before forcing Bobbies mouth down on hers.

 ***

Bobbie felt the tongue slide in, she fought for a second before forgetting why she should. The fizzy feeling in her brain made it tough to talk, especially with a mouth full of tongue.

She felt her body squish and stretch and move as breasts inflated and derriere plumped further, testing the durability of the fabric. Tingling spread out from her nipples and quickly engulfed her. The kiss was so good, familiar. Like she needed to be kissing Timmi right now, all human activity had led to this moment.

It was like eating a cupcake without frosting when Timmi finally broke the kiss.

“Oh, wow. Bobbie. It never did that before.”

Bobbie’s eyes had darkened to a deep amber; while her already blonde hair had started to change at about shoulder length to a deepening rust hue before becoming a deep ebony black along the last four inches.

“Did what?” Bobbie asked, puzzled. The new birthmark on her lip bobbed up and down as she spoke.

“Never mind, I just…”

“Okay. That’s it for…” Faye was coming down the hall. “Bobb…”

Bobbie was rushing for Faye. “You look like Tim.” She pouted.

“I miss him.” Bobbie giggled that infectious giggle as she threw her arms around Faye, kissing him deeply. All the passion and enthusiasm that Bobbie had saved up for him  went into the kiss as Timmi crept up beside.

“Hi, silly boy. Now Bobbie can have fun, too.” Timmi had a hand on the front of Faye’s jeans as she whispered in his ear.

Faye was ensconced deep within the kiss with Bobbie. Her hands knew just where to go, her tongue predicting the next moment.

 ***

Between thoughts, Faye wondered what he could have conceivably done right in anything like a previous life. Yeah, Bobbie was kissing him. Hell; he did  look like Tim, and it was obvious to the nth power that she missed him terribly.

“Oh… You two.” Timmi squealed, startling them. Somehow in the intervening time, she had shed her clothing. Swinging and ducking under Faye’s other arm, she began kissing his neck slowly.

Seriously? This is turning into  a hell of a week. Looks like someone’s getting some karma out of all this craziness.

Why had Timmi kissed Bobbie? Why didn’t Luka seem affected?  Those thoughts started to make in the back seat they had been relegated to.

While Kane never thought he’d be in this position, Faye considered it an eventuality. No thoughts could be clear as long as two beautiful blondes, and Faye just decided to enjoy it.

It’s only sex, what could possibly go wrong?

 ***

The tablet was expensive, heavy, and new. Roxx figured it would be easier than that old laptop. There was so much to do. Finding a geek turned out to be easier than she thought, she merely mentioned it to each of her runners, and soon she was in touch with Gary.

Gary had discovered computers at a young age, and crystal meth at an older one. His love of disassembling and soldering kept him doing odd jobs fixing other people’s computers.

Usually for drugs.

“This thing has a quad core processor, the biggest internal hard drive on the market, and runs a version of Umbuntu that a friend of mine designed himself. Those all nighters really help.” He smiled, showing discolored teeth. “Everything a growing business should need. Now, did you get the…?”

Roxx pushed the tiny baggie across the table. Gary opened it and dipped a pinkie finger inside. He placed it into his mouth and sucked for a second before grimacing and shaking his head. It had enough memory for just about everything she would ever need it for. And Roxx anticipated needing it a lot.

Magic? There’s an app for that.

With the deep web browser package and premium memberships at the world’s most exclusive digital libraries, Roxx knew what she was dealing with. Hours upon hours of incredibly boring text began to fill her nights once she realized exactly what it was she had. This gift she spoke of worked both ways somehow. Everything about her works both ways. I am linked to Lust. She wants energy from me?

Well, I want something from her. She likes to make deals, right?

So do I.

She wondered what else she could find. Roxx wouldn’t be Lust’s plaything forever. All the things she kept finding pointed the way for her to be free of Lust. The possibilities made Roxx almost enjoy doing one thing she had never enjoyed before.

Studying, especially now that it was in her self interest.

This would be one hell of a final exam.

“Thank you so much, Gary.” Roxx put on a sharklike grin as she brought up the log in screen.

“No problem.” Gary said, rapid-fire as the amphetamines began sinking into his brain. “If you need anything else. I’m usually awake at night.” He laughed at his own joke.

“I’ll keep it in mind.” Roxx watched him leave. She remembered dating guys like that before, she shuddered as she thought of the greasy hair and poor hygiene.

I guess you did save me from that, Lust. I’ll always be grateful for that at least.

 ***

Faye had Timmi’s tongue down his throat, and a hand on the back of her neck. When he felt the hand open his jeans and pull out his rigid member, he groaned as he felt the wet, warm lips take him into…Bobbie’s mouth?  He felt a pressure building as the lips sucked and slid up and down along the shaft.

Timmi giggled. “See? This is more fun, isn’t it?” She looked down. “Hey, I want some, too.” Timmi lowered herself to where Bobbie was. A second pair of lips joined the first, each pair slowly working their way up and down the length of his organ.

“Uh…huuuhhhhhhuuhhhh.” Faye moaned, blonde hair trailing silkily over his hand. When he looked up, he noticed that Bobbie had discarded her top and bra, allowing her breasts to knock other sources of attention aside.

Bobbie could feel Faye was close, Timmi seemed oblivious.

“Uhh. I’m gonna…”

Timmi’s eyes widened as she understood what was happening. When Bobbi took Faye out of her mouth, Timmi grabbed at Faye’s cock and began to stroke slowly. Bobbie smiled at her and placed her own hand on top of Timmi’s.

“Akkk.” Faye’s back bent as he sat up just in time to see the white spurts whizz through the air, landing on Timmi and Bobbie’s face and breasts. Faye was rewarded by ending his orgasm while watching the two lovely blondes make out and rub Faye’s cum all over each other’s breasts.

The giggling of the two girls would have annoyed Faye any other time, but now in the spent moment, it was fine.

Just fine.

“That was fun.” Timmi squealed, stroking Bobbie’s face. “I miss this.” Timmi put her head into Bobbie’s cleavage.

“We’re not done yet.” Bobbie looked hungrily at Faye. She smiled and slowly crawled her way back up to where she had access to his lips again.

             ***

            When Zoe finally got home, the caffeine crash was beginning to set in. She got past the ruined door jamb that identified Stacy’s room. She’s gonna be so pissed about that. The sleep was making vision bleary as Zoe made it to her bed and crashed out.

Over the course of the night, the long, blonde hair had shortened and darkened back to its original color and curves were restored to modest bends. She smiled as she slept, happy to have put all the baggage that came with Zoe Keebler on a shelf.

…at least for a night.

 ***

Now this was more like it. Timmi and Bobbie were having fun together again, and this time Faye was there, too. Even though Bobbie had been mad at first when she was with Luka, she seemed to be enjoying herself enthusiastically. It was always so cool when they hung out together, and now Bobbie was being…

Naughty. Timmi giggled inside her head. Judging by the amount of noise being made, everyone was enjoying it.

But Faye’s voice was sounding more and more like a slowed down frog. I can fix that. She grabbed one of Faye’s hands and latched it to one of her breasts as she sent her tongue in search of his tonsils.

Bobbie had swung around to a new position, leaving her on all fours in front of Faye. The locomotion of the two was nearly perfect. Bobbie moving back as he moved forward, both calling out in muddled bliss. Timmi was kissing Faye and sliding her firm breasts across Faye’s chest. Bobbie crawled forward a half step and Timmi took over, dropping Faye onto his back. She mounted him.

“Mmmm… This is so yummy.” Timmi breathed. “Having fun, silly boy?” When Timmi opened her eyes, she saw why Faye didn’t answer.

Bobbie’s face was level with hers, and the look on her face told Timmi exactly what was happening. She had her pussy hanging just above his face.

“We should…. Ooh…. Have fun like this together more…. Unnnnh.”

“Often.” Bobbie finished, the black ends of her hair tossing wildly as she brought her face closer for a kiss.

Timmi smiled broadly as she obliged.

up
64 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Good job.

It took me a while to read this. But, it is an interesting chapter. Good job. I look forward to your next chapter.