Badasses Of the Multiverse: Book 1: Chapter 07

Printer-friendly version

Badasses Of the Multiverse: Book 1: The Martial Artist, The Space Cop, The Superhero, The Magical Girl, The Wrestler, And The Fool for Love.

Chapter Seven: “The Silver Screen.”

By Paul Cousins.

Copyright Disclaimer: All copyrighted places, characters, items, and events, within the story, are held by their current owners. No profit is being made on this work of fiction.

(_)

Two days later, after the bar fight on the planet, Oriotera, inside Birdy's Federation spaceship, the crew was still heading towards Earth.

It was morning, and Akira, whom was currently male, had already gotten up inside his personal quarters, and after getting a shower, he getting dressed, and ready to face the day.

The clean clothing he wore, he had received from Birdy, whom had used her ship to produce. Birdy had done the same for the rest of the crew, as well. Pretty much, everyone just got extra pairs of the same Alteran style clothing that they chose on Hanna's ship. This included Akira, himself.

Akira looked at himself in the mirror, as he thought, 'To be honest. I am kind of getting use to this style of clothing.'

Akira then took a closer look at his face, as he mentally reflected, 'Still no facial hair growth. Not surprising Considering I changed into a girl recently. And I have to continuously stay male for at least a good part of a week till I see any signs of facial hair. I hope today is better than yesterday. Those guys, or gals, are still sore about me keeping my female side a secret. The previous day had been... interesting.'

It had started yesterday morning.

The showers, sinks, and toilet stalls were located in the same large washroom. It was about sixty feet in depth, thirty feet wide, and eight feet high. The floors, walls, and ceiling, were tiled in small, white squares. The squares on the floor were slightly rough, to allow for traction, and to help prevent people from slipping and falling on the floor.

There were three toilet stalls, each were private, and walled off, except for the top and bottom, like a standard restroom in a restaurant. There was toilet paper on the walls beside each other western style toilets.

Across from the toilets were three sinks, lined in a row. Each sink had a bar of soap. Birdy considered it easier for the humans to use cleaning methods they were use to. And everyone agreed with her.

Above the sinks was a large, rectangular mirror, that stretched over all three sinks, and nearly went up the wall to reach the eight feet high ceiling.

Beside the toilet stalls were the showers, which poured water. There were three of them, with no stalls between them, allowing for a communal feel. With drain pipes, on the floor, below the shower nozzles, to allow for the water to drain.

Across from the showers were the shelves, for towels, toiletries, and to put ones clothes on.

And when facing the shelves, to the right of the shelves was the entrance to the room, which was just an open walkway, with no doors.

Also, the washroom had incredible ventilation and odor eliminators.

At that moment, Akira was nude, as he taking a hot shower, alone. He was using the middle nozzle, of the three showers.

Akira was rinsing off his body, as he noticed from the corner of his eye that Ranma had walked into the washroom, as a girl, and she was completely naked.

Ranma made no effort to cover herself from Akira's sight.

On the other hand, Akira was still a fairly modest person, as a guy. He quickly turned off the water, as he bolted over to the shelves for a towel.

Akira swiftly put the towel around his waist, as he stated, “Hey. Do you mind?”

Ranma turned to Akira, as she said, in a casual tone of voice, “Why should I? It is not like we haven't seen what the other has had, first hand.”

Ranma then walked over to the left shower nozzle, which was nearest to that corner of the wall. She turned on the water. After making sure the water was only lukewarm. She grabbed the bar of soap to lather her body with.

Just then, Akira heard a toilet flush on the far end of the washroom.

A few second later, a person exited the stall.

When the person came within Akira's sight, he saw that it was Natsuru as female. She was also nude, and she did nothing to hide this fact from Akira.

Akira thought, 'I don't want to know how long she was there.'

Akira addressed Natsuru, by inquiring, “You too? Considering you have a choice. I do not understand why you would go as a girl.”

Natsuru turned to Akira, as she approached him. She smiled, which was far sweeter grin than it should have been. She casually answered, “Well, when you have to go from both ends at once. Doing so as a girl prevents the risk of dangling parts of the male anatomy from brushing against the inside of the toilet bowl.”

Akira flatly responded, “Okay. I admit it. You have a point there.”

Both Natsuru and Ranma giggled.

Natsuru then walked passed Akira, and over to the right shower nozzle, which was next to the wall to toilet stalls. She turned on the shower, and started cleaning herself in the mildly hot water.

Akira thought, 'Those two clearly planned this. This is a form of subtle revenge that women can play. What scares me about this is these two were originally guys. And they play this game so well.'

'Also, given the distance they were when I first noticed either of them, I could not help but catch a glimpse below their waists. Any theories that these two women dyed their hair bright colors, of either red, or blue, has just been disproved today. Though, as a woman, I am blond down there, as well.'

'I need to dry off, get dressed, and get out of here, before those to try something else.'

Akira then used the towel, that he had covered himself with, to quickly dry off. He then got dressed, and left. As he left the wash room, he could not help but overheard Natsuru and Ranma giggling at him.

Over the course of the rest of the day, everyone else took turns getting a bit of revenge on Akira. For keeping his gender bending secret from them, for so long. Through simple, yet effective jokes.

When the group had lunch together, Guy exposed Akira to some pepper, which cause him to sneeze, and change into a woman. Though, Guy's victory was short lived, as Akira quickly sneezed back into being guy.

After which, Akira confront Guy. Though, Guy claimed it was accident, in the cutest face, complete with puppy dog eyes, that Akira had ever seen.

Akira could literally feel the masculine part of his psyche begin to scar as he viewed something that cute.

Though, not all the jokes trying on Akira were successful.

Akira even caught Futaba in his quarters. She was trying to swap his male style clothing with Alteran female style clothing. Though, Akira just politely asked Futaba to leave.

Still, Birdy was the last, and the worst, of the lot that day.

Later that night, Birdy had asked Akira, in a relaxed, casual manner, if, as female, Akira had ever had a pelvic exam, before.

At the mere suggestion of that medical procedure, Akira immediately ran for his personal quarters, and locked the door behind him for the night, as he heard Birdy laughing her butt off, behind him.

(_)

Back in the present, Akira left his quarters to get some breakfast, he mentally hoped, 'At least I got a peaceful shower this morning. And I hope today is a better day than yesterday.”

“And I admit it. I should have told them sooner. Now I am in a bind. I like Natsuru. And he clearly likes me. But, since I am the one that broke his trust, and made him feel betrayed by me, I cannot be the one to rekindle our relationship. If I try to apologize, like I did with Yurika. All it will do is push him away. Just as I unintentionally did with her. He is going to have to forgive me on his own... If ever.'

A minute later, Akira made his way into the kitchen area.

When Akira looked into the kitchen area, he saw that one of the tables had been turned into snack bar, with empty plates, paper cloths, large plates of alien sandwiches, chips, and filled cups of fruity drinks.

Akira thought, 'Not the normal type of breakfast. But, it will do.'

At the other table he saw the five woman playing poker, while eating breakfast.

This time it was Guy whom was dealing the cards.

Birdy was in her Federation uniform, while the rest were in the same style of Alteran clothing they received from Hanna's ship.

Ranma was the first to acknowledge Akira presence. She looked up from her cards, and over to Akira, as she smiled at him. She said, “Morning, Akira. I hope you slept well. Birdy had the ship make some playing cards, and poker chips. And we decided to play. Though, I am sorry to say, this is a girls only game. You see, Futaba is is still having her period, and stuck as a woman, for the time being. So, as a sign of solidarity we decided to all be girls with her.”

Akira remained silent, as his face was just a bland stare, as he looked at them for a few seconds. He then slowly walked over to the other table, to get himself a plate of food and something to drink.

Natsuru didn't face Akira. While she placed her bet, barked at him, “Oh Akira. Quit moping, and just change into a girl, already. Get some food, drink, and join us.”

Akira looked over at Natsuru. He gave her a weak smile, which Natsuru saw from the corner of eye.

Akira then sneezed, and change into her buxom, blond, adult female form.

Futaba took a sip of her drink, with her left hand, as she held her cards in her right hand. She then set her glass down, as she folded her cards. She said, “I fold.” She then turned to Akira, as she continued, “By the way, your pretty good at sneezing when you want too.”

Akira turned to Futaba, as she stated, “A lot of experience has left me with the ability to sneeze on command.” She then turned and went over to the snack bar.

Akira first tasted one of the drinks, and she found it tasted like a strange, but good fruit juice.

Akira then got a plate of sandwiches and chips.

Soon after, Akira sat down, in an empty chair. She then put her plate and drink down, on the table, in front of her. She noticed that the most recent hand of poker had just finished, with Birdy winning the pot. Guy dealt Akira into the next hand of cards, while Birdy handed her some poker chips.

Akira held her cards with her left hand, as she ate and drink with her right hand. She looked at her cards, as she took a bite of her sandwich, and drank some juice behind it, She had nothing in her hand, as she thought, 'Okay. They like throwing their femininity at me. Let's turn the tables on them.'

Akira looked over at the others, as she whined, in the most girlish tone that her female voice could muster, “How long hold it against me, that I kept I kept my gender bending secret from all of you?”

Natsuru was the first to answer, as she held her cards, placing her bet. She looked over at Akira, as she said, “A week. Possibly two weeks.” Akira saw Natsuru gain a wildness to her eyes, as she smiled a wicked grin at Akira. She continued, in a slightly mischievous tone of voice, “After that, we will talk... And maybe do other more enjoyable things together.” Natsuru then took a drink from her glass.

Akira gently smiled back at Natsuru, as she mentally celebrated, 'Yes! That wasn't direct forgiveness. But, I will take it!'

Ranma nibbled bit of her chips. Her lips then curled into a grin, towards Akira. She folded her cards, as she asked, in an amused tone of voice, “I fold. Akira, have you ever considered wearing a bra?” She then pointed at Akira's chest, with her right hand, as she continued, “I mean those are not hard to notice. Those may even be close to as big as mine.” She then dropped her right hand back to the table.

Akira lower her cards, so she could look down at her chest. As a woman, compared to when being a guy, her lost chest width, but her breasts more than made up for it. And her nipples, along with the profile of her breasts, were clearly showed through her shirt.

Akira thought, 'Now that I think about, this shirt is actually tighter around me as a woman, than as a man. Still, I better keep this game going.'

Akira then looked over at the other girls. She set her cards down, as she said, “I fold.”

Akira thought, 'Now that I look at the others, I am guessing that Birdy Federation uniform is form fitted, so she does not need a bra. Guy was so young, she did not need a bra. And I can tell from the outlines of the shirts that Natsuru, Ranma, and Futaba, are each wearing a bra.'

Natsuru folded her cards, as she stated “I fold. And Ranma's right. You really need to wear a bra, as a woman.”

Akira responded, “Cut me a break here. I haven't wore a bra in four years. Though, I use to wear a bra, when I was in my girl form, years ago. When I spent a bit of time in my girl form.”

Birdy placed her bet. She then took a drink of her glass. She set her glass down, as she inquired, “I thought it was two years?”

Akira explained, “Before two nights ago. I spent the last two years fully as a guy. Before two years ago, it took me a quite a while to get a handle on sneezing. Sometimes I would sneeze in my sleep, or accidentally, while awake. When I realized it, I immediately turned back into a guy. And I was never caught, changing genders, by anyone, in college.”

Birdy then placed some chips in the pot, as she said, “I call.”

Guy and Birdy showed each other their cards. Guy has won the hand.

Guy responded, “Yes. I won.” She used one hand to eat some chips, and the other hand to collect her chips.”

Guys then collected everyone's cards, and shuffled the deck. After she was finished shuffling, she passed out the card.

Given Guy won that previous hand, she was the one to place the first bet for the current hand.

Guy placed some chips into the pot. She then looked over at Akira, as she asked, in a direct tone of voice, “So, what is your breast size?”

Akira responded, in firm tone of voice, “Get you head out of the gutter, kid. Besides, I don't know. I have not measured my female breasts in years. And given I don't plan to be a girl for more than a little while, and then go back to being a guy full time. I won't have to worry about neither a bra, nor my breast size.”

Akira decided to quickly change the subject, as she turned to Birdy. She inquired, “So, Birdy, I have not seen Tsutomu for a while. And I am starting to miss him.”

Birdy turned to Akira, as she calmly answered, “Actually, I am Tsutomu. When the Federation space police gave Birdy control of this ship, the Federation officials forgot to give my male body clearance to use the ship, as well. If I change back to a guy for more than an hour, I risk having the fail safes shutdown the ship, leaving us adrift, with only life support and communications. It will take a few more days to fix on our own. Anyway, thank you for your concern.”

Guy looked at his cards, as she stated, “Well, that bites. So, you have been Tsutomu during this whole poker game?

Tsutomu took a sip of her drink. She then said, “Yes. While Birdy and I have to share this body. Birdy was kind enough to let me control our body for the entire day. I have been in control since we woke up this morning. All she asked is I don't change back into a guy. And that is okay with me. I hope you don't mind.”

Ranma commented, “No.” She then shrugged towards Akira. She continued, “If we can tolerate her keeping secrets, we can certainly tolerate something a minor as this. I mean. We already know that you and Birdy are sharing the same body. It is just a question of who is in the driver's seat.”

Ranma thought, 'Besides, after what happened two nights ago. I am not going to complain.'

Tsutomu replied, “I appreciate that.”

Tsutomu neglected to mention the only way this could be so easily done was the balance mental fusion that Birdy and her were suffering from.

Natsuru quickly won the next hand of cards, due to everyone having nothing, and folding on the first round of bet.

Guy collected the cards, and reshuffled the desk. As Guy began passing around the cards for the next hand, she stated, “You know, Tsutomus. It is hard to tell you two apart, unless you switch genders.”

Tsutomu admitted, “I know. But, both Birdy and I felt that using a name tag to tell us apart for others would be tacky.”

Futaba agreed, “Yes. It would.”

The rest of the girls just lightly laughed Tsutomu's joke.

Akira thought, 'Everyone is a lot more relaxed now, than during the first poker game, on Hanna's spaceship. I guess it is because we all know where everyone stands.'

The crew continued playing card for most of the day. As they talked about their lives, their likes, and their hopes for the future.

(_)

The following day, as their ship was about six hours from Earth, Birdy and Tsutomu were in Birdy's body, with Birdy in control.

They were alone in the main chamber, which doubled as the cockpit.

Suddenly, a mini-screen popped up by them.

Birdy check out the screen, as she thought, 'What is this?'

Tsutomu thought back, 'Let's see.”

It was a health alert about a critical change in Birdy's body.

While they read they information, they immediately took a step back in shock, as their jaw dropped in confusion.

Birdy screamed in her head, 'No way! We used condoms!'

Tsutomu yelled back in thought, 'I know! We even may sure none of them broke! How is this possible?!'

The message told them that the body they both inhabited was pregnant.

Both of them shared a storm of emotion, each of their emotions heighten the emotions the other, in a cycle that grew stronger. They felt intense surprise. Mind numbing fear. And a bit of joy.

Tsutomu realized what was happening as she mentally begged, 'Birdy, if we continue this, we might harm the baby. We have to calm down.'

Birdy agreed, 'You're right.' Both of them forced themselves to calm down, and think things through.

Birdy mentally commented, 'This must have happened right now.'

Tsutomu asked, in thought, 'What do you mean right now?'

Birdy explained, 'The ship is constantly scanning us. We literally just became a mother, a few seconds ago, as the fertilized egg attached to the lining of our womb.'

Tsutomu let out a mental sigh, as she said, 'Birdy, I know those times when we shared you body, while you were having a period, took some getting use to for me. But, this is a whole new level.'

Birdy admitted, 'You are not the only one who feels this way. I wanted to be a mother, but not right now.'

Tsutomu commented, 'I planned to start a family eventually, as well. But, not presently. So, is Ranma the father?'

Birdy touched the mini-screen for a few seconds to pulled over the information.

When they saw who the father was, they mentally stated, in unison, 'You're kidding me.'

The DNA test stated that Tsutomu was the father.

Tsutomu mentally asked the most obvious question, for the situation, 'How?'

Birdy mentally stated, 'I guess when we change genders, basically, the technological process looks at what needs to be changed, in our bodies, and what doesn't need to be changed.”

“But, the shape changing technology is not programed to change some things, like the food that is in our digestive track. I guess the softward ignored your sperm, as well. And with my monthly cycle continued where it left off, when I change back into a woman, after being in your male form. I guess we were just in the fertile part of our cycle, a few nights ago. And when we swapped back to female, Ranma brushed up against us, in a manner that literally put our sperm back into us.'

Tsutomu realized, while she replied, 'And the fact we stayed female for the last three days straight facilitated the conception.'

Birdy began typing on the mini-screen, as she agreed, 'That too.'

Tsutomu suddenly realized, as she mentally inquired, 'Oh no. What about incest? We basically impregnated ourselves. Is the baby going to be healthy?'

As Birdy tapped away at the screen, she replied, in thought, 'Way ahead of you. Still, I already knew that when we change, our DNA changes, as well. We basically change into a human copy of yourself, down to the genetic level, of your previous human body. That is why we do not have my enhanced physical abilities, when we are male.'

Tsutomu mentally replied, 'That makes sense.'

Birdy apologized, 'Sorry for not telling you sooner.'

Tsutomu said, 'No problem. It was just one of this subjects we never talks about.'

Birdy replied, 'Thank you.'

Tsutomu commented, 'But anyway, let's make sure our baby is going to be okay.'

Birdy mentally agreed, 'Good idea.'

A second later, Another mini-screen popped up, and they read it.

Both of them let at a breath of relief, in the body they shared, as Tsutomu mentally said, 'The baby is going to be healthy... Hey, can the ship's computer tell us what the baby's gender is? What will the baby will look like at birth?'

Birdy responded, 'I can do better. I can show you what our child will look like, as the child gets older. What age do you want to see our child as, Tsutomu?'

Tsutomu requested, 'How about five years old? A little mystery doesn't hurt in what she looks like from there.'

Birdy typed on the mini-screen, as she stated, 'I agree.'

As they waited for the ship's computer to show them the information they wanted, Tsutomu inquired, 'So, how long are we going to have to wait till we will be able to see our child, with our own eyes?'

Birdy answered, 'Around nine months. Just like human women.'

Tsutomu commented, 'So long, yet short a short, at the same time.'

Birdy replied, 'I know.'

Suddenly, a third mini-screen popped up. The child was a girl that age. At age five, she looked like Birdy did at that age, except with their child had dark blue hair like Tsutomu's hair. Though, she had blue eyes, like her mother's eyes.

Tsutomu said, 'We are going to have daughter.'

Birdy pointed out, 'Yes. And her natural hair color will help her fit in on Earth. And from the baseline readout, she is going to be as intelligent, and physically fit as me.'

Tsutomu thought, with happiness, 'A smart, strong, pretty girl. Everything, I would want in a daughter.'

Birdy mentally agreed, 'I feel the same way.'

The Birdy's eyes became to water, but the emotions for their crying came from both of them, as they shared each others feelings.

Tsutomu started, 'I am happy, yet sad...'

Birdy finished, 'And a little annoyed because it is to soon for us to have child, and we have so little time left, together.'

Tsutomu sadly thought, 'It is just tragic that this child will soon have to grow up with only one single parent, instead of two parents.'

Birdy comforted her lover, 'Then, when the time comes, we will just have to become twice the parent.'

Birdy then look at the her left glove hand, she used her right glove to tap a button on the top of her left glove. A mini-screen popped up. As she typed on the new miniscree, she explained, 'I am setting our body to be locked in my female side till we give birth. While, the default should already lock us for this situation, until we have our child. I am just making sure.'

As the screen closed, Tsutomu complimented, 'Good idea.'

Birdy commented, 'Being pregnant is going to be interesting. Motherhood. Even more so.'

Tsutomu pointed out, 'We will have to be on our toes during the pregnancy. From what I understand, pregnancy can cause intense mood swings. And with our strength, and inclination to violence, we might end up killing someone.'

Birdy replied, 'I agree. We must be careful at all costs. Also, I think it is best if we keep our pregnancy secret from the others. The others won't let us help if they learn we are pregnant.' She then closed all the mini-screens that had information on their pregnancy.'

Tsutomu replied, 'Agreed. We tell them after we finish. Though, we need to be careful.'

Birdy responded, 'Absolutely.'

Tsutomu commented, 'And when we get finished dealing with Hanna, we are going to have to go to my family home and explain to my parents how we got pregnant, and everything else.'

Birdy admitted, 'I am not looking forward to that.'

'Neither am I.' Tsutomu replied.

(_)

Six and a half an hour after Birdy's ship entered into Earth's orbit, Akira walked into the main chamber, to speak with Birdy.

At the moment, Birdy was in control of her body. She was checking over the ship's planetary orbit, while using the ships sensors to look for Hanna's space freighter. Which was either in orbit, or somewhere on the surface of the Earth.

While everyone had been informed they had reached Earth. They had yet to meet up and organize their plan of attack, on Hanna. Though, that was mostly because Birdy had yet to find Hanna's ship.

Currently, Akira was back to being a guy.

As Akira walked over to Birdy, he could see that Birdy was working on a few the hovering mini-screens, in front of her.

Akira thought, 'They are clearly busy. But, I need to ask her something.' As Akira came to a stop, to stand about five feet from Birdy, to her right side, he calmly inquired, “How goes the hunt? Also, am I talking to Birdy, or Tsutomu?”

Birdy turned to face him, as she answered, “It is me, Birdy. Though, to be honest, you are talking to both of us. As Ranma pointed out a few days ago, it just depends on who is in the driver's seat.”

Akira replied, “Okay.”

Birdy commented, “And to answer your question. It is going to take some time. Still, the good news is that she is not in orbit. That means she is on the surface of Earth. Though, that is still a needle in a haystack. But, I should find Hanna in a day or so. And I feel we still have some time to stop her.”

Akira responded, “Good. There is another matter I need to discuss with you alone.”

Birdy asked, “What is it?”

Akira replied, “It is about my sister. Hanna told me that in her timeline, around this time, my sister was struck by lightning.”

Birdy questioned, with worry in her tone of voice, “Is she going to be alright?”

Akira sighed, “Yes, and no. If what Hanna said was correct, my sister will now have the same gender swapping ability as I do. It seems all it takes is a powerful shock to activate my family's alien genes. It doesn't matter from where. Because of this, I need to get down to the surface, and talk to her. I need to reassure her that it will be alright. And for me to explain to her how to control her gender changing.”

Birdy cautioned, “Are you sure this is not a trap?”

Akira stated, “I am positive that it is not. Hanna and I both had the exact same childhoods. So, I know we both cared deeply for our family. She would not risk harming our family by setting a trap near them.”

Birdy conceded, “You are probably right. Just give me the address.”

Akira gave her the address.

Birdy turned to the mini-screens, as she typed in the address, into her ship's computer, Akira said, “Also, don't leave me behind when you confront Hanna.”

Birdy responded, “Don't worry. You are our ace in the hole. She is an alternate version of you. If the situation requires it, you might have some ideas on how to stop her.”

Birdy then pulled up a new hovering mini-screen. On the new screen was a set of nine numbers. Birdy stated, “Akira, this is the phone number to the ship. Remember it. Just call me when you are ready to return.”

Akira memorized the numbers.

Birdy turned to Akira, as she asked, “How long will you need?”

Akira looked over at Birdy, as he answered, “Around two hours should be fine.”

Birdy responded, “If I don't here from you in six hours, I will come check on you.”

Akira replied, “Thanks.”

(_)

Two minutes later, in neighborhood in Tokyo, Japan, it was around noon, local time, as Akira exited the mini-wormhole in front of his family home.

A few seconds later, the mini-wormhole vanished, leaving Akira to deal with his family problems at home.

Akira looked at his family home, as he thought, 'This could be interesting.'

The home itself was a western style home. With seats, couches, chairs, tables, western style toilets, beds, and other amenities.

Akira calmly walked up to his family home's front entrance, and lightly knocked on the door.

Akira waiting a minute, and yet no one had answered the door. He pulled out a keychain he had on him, and use a key to it, unlocked the door, and let himself inside.

Akira then gently pushed the front door shut, behind him. He pocketed his key chain, as he headed for the living room.

Akira soon found his parents on their knees on the living room floor. They wore robes and prayer beads, as they were praying, beside each other, on their knees, on the carpeted flood.

Akira's mother was the first to notice his present. She turned to him, as she said, in japanese, “Oh, Hatsushiba. It is so good to see you. I take it you got our message that something terrible has happened to your sister, Kaori.”

Akira answered, in japanese, “In a round about way. What is going on?”

Akira's father turned to him, as he stated, in japanese, “For some reason, the gods have cursed our poor daughter. Now, she randomly turns from a woman to man, and back again.”

Akira just shook his head. He looked at both his parents, a he responded, “Mama. Papa. This is not a curse. I can explain everything in a few minutes. While I head up to see Kaori, you need to get out of the robes and beads.”

Akira's mother asked, “You know how to fix this?”

Akira gave them a warm grin, as he answered, in a supportive tone of voice, “Yes.”

Both his parents swiftly jumped up to their feet, rushed over to him, and hugged him, as Akira's father said, “Thank you, son.”

Akira's mother inquired, “By the way, I didn't know you could catch a flight back from America so quickly?”

Akira gently broke their embrace, as he took a step back from them. He stated, “You would be surprised what I went through to get here. Well, I will go help, Kaori. I will be back in a few minutes. Though, how long as it been since she first came back?”

His mother answered, “About two days. She started changing in her sleep about a week after being struck by lightning. That was four days ago. She came home as a man.”

“At the time, the only reasons we believe he was our Kaori, was his family resemblance to us, his intimate knowledge of family history, including some very embarrassing events in our lives, and that she called us the night before. She told us what to expect when she, or should I saw he came home. Yesterday, she woke up a girl. Today, she is a guy.”

Akira continued to smile, as he said, “I am glad it has only been a few days. That means she had only suffered minimum amount of stress about this. Now, I need to go fix this as quickly as possible.”

Akira then turned, and walked into the kitchen. When he reached the kitchen, he grabbed the pepper shaker. He then headed to Kaori' bedroom.

Akira knocked on the door, as announced himself. “Kaori. It's me, Hatsushiba.”

A male voice, from the other side of the door, said, in japanese, “Go away.”

Akira stated, “Kaori, I know what had happened to you. I can help you.”

The door quickly opened, and Akira got a looked a Kaori as a man.

Kaori looked like a male version of her original adult female self. Where Kaori as a female, was a pretty woman, Kaori was a male, was a handsome man.

Akira also noticed that Kaori had clearly been crying.

Akira thought, 'As a guy, my sister... err brother looks very handsome. But, I can see the similarities between the two gender forms. Same hair color. Though, a bit shorter than it was, as female. But, she could have had it cut, beforehand. He has a slightly different face. Slight increase in height and muscle mass. Unlike, myself.'

Akira then noticed that Kaori was wearing some of his old male clothes.

Before Akira could say a work, Kaori snapped at him, “Don't look at me. I'm a freak.”

Akira quickly walked around Kaori, and into his sisters the room. When he was fully inside the room, he can to a stop, as he turned to face his sister turned brother. He firmly said, in a supportive tone of voice, “You are not a freak, Kaori. It is going to be okay. I don't even mind you borrowing my clothes. Now, let's get you changed back.”

Akira then walked over, and gently closed gently the door to Kaori's bedroom. Akira turned to face Kaori, as he held out the pepper shaker. He explained, “I need you to sneeze for me. This should help you with doing that.”

Kaori held out his right hand and Akira put some pepper in it. Kaori then sniffed the pepper and sneezed.

A second later, Kaori used her hands to check herself, and she found that she was back to being female, while still wearing Akira's now baggy clothing.

Kaori screamed, in delight, in her original female voice, “I'm back! Thank you, Hatsushiba!” She walked over and hugged him.

A few seconds later, they let go of each other.

Akira took a few steps back, as he explained, “Yes. Sneezing is what triggers the gender change. And now that you know, you can control when you want to change back and forth. And I assure you, there are advantages being able to change between genders.”

Kaori asked, “But, how would you know?”

Akira just grinned. He then forced himself to sneeze. And Kaori watched as her brother turned into her hot, blond, fair skinned, adult female form.

Kaori was shocked, as she stated, “You're the blond girl I saw at the coffee shop, years ago? That explains a lot.”

Akira said, in her now feminine voice, “True. And after years of practice, I can now sneeze on command. And prevent myself from sneezing, to avoid awkward moments. And I am sure you will eventually gain this control, too. All it takes is practice.”

Akira voice then turned grim, as she warned, “Just make sure you don't change in public. That is very important. Because, very bad people may take you away, if you do.”

Kaori replied, “Okay. I will keep that in mind.”

Akira said, “Good. Still, it is best we head back and greet our parents. Then, I will explain things, to everyone.”

Without either of them changing their clothes, Kaori walked over to her door, and opened it. She and Akira then walk to the living room, to meet with their parents.

When they reached their parents, they saw that their parents had taken off their robes and necklaces. The robes were folded and stacked in a nearby chair, with the necklaces placed on top of the robes.

When their parents saw that there daughter had returned to being a girl, they both rejoiced.

Their papa exclaimed, “Kaori, you're back to normal!”

Their mama stated, “It is a miracle!”

The parents then looked over at the blond girl that they did not know. But, with whom they had a bad sneaking suspicion about. Given she was in the clothes that they just saw Akira wearing.

Their mama asked, “Kaori, dear. Who is this girl with you?”

Kaori said, with slight hesitation in her voiced, “Well, mama. Believe it, or not, that is Hatsushiba.”

Their parents jaw dropped out how their black haired, handsome man was currently a fair skinned, blond babe.

Akira embarrassingly smiled, as she said, “I have some explaining to do.”

(_)

A minute later, Akira had changed back to male, in front of all of them, and they were sitting around the living room. Kaori and Akira were each sitting in an empty chair, while their parents sat beside each other, on the living room couch.

Akira then began to explain his situation, “It all started when I was sixteen. Kikuchi and I went to test out a virtual reality game. The Gacha Gacha virtual reality game. The one with the pods you lay down on.”

“My machine malfunctioned, and shocked me. But, it did no serious harm. The shock from the machine activated some dormant genes, but did not turn me into a girl right away. Also, the machine somehow imprinted the avatar girl in the game into my brain, to where I would look like her.”

“During that night, I sneezed in my sleep, and I woke up a girl. Soon after, I sneezed and changed back into a boy. It was later that day, after school, that I sneezed again and changed back into a girl that I realized how to go back and forth between genders. After I got a handle on the change, I used my girl side to get to know a girl I was interested in.”

Their papa inquired, “So, you used your girl side to secretly gather enough information to date a girl you liked?”

Akira answered, “Yes.”

Their papa complimented, “Good idea. I know it is a little late, but I approve.”

Their mama then slapped their father on the back of his head. When he turned to face her, he saw her frown, and he decided to stay quiet. Both parents then turned back to Akira.

Kaori inquired, “Was it that Yurika girl?”

Akira turned to Kaori, as he answered, “Yes.”

Kaori commented, “Okay. By the way, she moved back to town, and she is not running that cafe shop you use to go to.”

Akira mentioned, “Interesting. But, that is for later. There is one thing, thought. I have it on good authority that this only effected me. Given the way I was changed, and I had my new girl form imprinted in my brain, instead of it being my natural alternate form. That being that my changing started causing brain damage. The good news is this took a long time for it to come to the forefront. Kaori, you need have you brain checked with a CAT scan. If there is a problem, it can be treated. Just contact the company that made the Gacha Gacha video reality game. But, I don't think there will be a problem for you..”

Kaori nodded an affirmative. She asked, “Okay. So, you mentioned that it is our dormant genes that cause the gender change. What do you mean by that?”

Akira answered, “Recently, I have learned that the mechanics behind the gender charge is due to alien ancestry, that we share. And not just one species of alien, but two species of aliens. But, the DNA of both species conflicted with each other. This caused the trigger to be the quick stress of sneezing. And this is why you will find you male side will age more slowly. Though, you will have extremely longevity and health on you male side.”

“Of the two alien species. One species changes gender when aroused, or severely stressed. They age equally in both genders. And this species had been living on Earth for so long, they thought they were just an offshoot of humanity. Which, I recently learned was incorrect.”

“I won't name names, but among these distant relatives, we have some wealthy family members. Though, I would suggest we leave them alone.”

“The other is a long live species, whom some of them have secretly come to live on Earth and lead day to day lives among humans. And because these species look like humans, they can do so without any problems. The only real difference between them and humans, are that they are a much more long lived species.”

“Neither of these alien species knows the other exists on Earth. And those here on Earth just want to live their lives in peace. But, also be aware that eating nattou will cause you to produce massive amounts of pheromones on you male side, as it does my female side. For you, this will probably drive women crazy for you, and likely a few men. For me, in my female side, it was the reverse.”

Kaori pointed out, “That is why you refuse to eat nattou?”

Akira stated, “Yes. And that I don't like the taste of it. When I was younger, before my female side fully matured, eating nattou also temporally made my female body fully grow to young adulthood, for a few hours.”

Kaori said, “I believe in finding love. Not seducing people. I will be avoid nattou from now on.”

Akira complimented, “Good idea. Also, all of you need to keep this a secret. Outside of any lovers Kaori has. There are government officials that would love to get their hands on both of us. But, do not worry, as long as you are careful, and learn to control your sneezing. You should do fine.”

Kaori stated, “Don't worry. I will start working on controlling my sneezing, today.”

Akira offered, “Good. And you can use my old clothes, while a guy, until you get your own. Also, from first hand experience, don't wear anything tight on your female form. If you change into a guy accidentally, they will like shred to nothing. Leaving you nude.”

“Also, for some really good new. Switching back and forth resets you monthly cycle to where it would be just after you period would ended. So, unless you want it, you no longer have to deal with having your period.”

Kaori grinned from ear to ear at hearing that news. She replied, in an excited tone of voice, “Really?”

Akira said, “Really. The same goes for my female side. I would have to stay a woman for several weeks before a would have to worry about it. Also, if either of us wanted to get pregnant, we would have to stay a girl for a few weeks till ovulation. From what I was told, if either of us do get pregnant, our female body will lock, and we not be able to change to male until after giving birth to the child.”

Kaori commented, “I will keep that in mind. This day just keeps getting better and better.”

Akira thought, 'I won't tell Kaori that her male side will lock, when her female side becomes to open. I don't want to spoil her mood. And like me, we have decades till we that becomes a concern. And I don't want her to worry over nothing. So, I will tell her later. Still...'

Akira suggested, “Though Kaori, if you want to be a mother, you might want to have kids in the next decade or two.”

Kaori inquired, “Okay. That is plenty of time to become a mother. So, do you know how we ending up with alien ancestors?”

Akira answered, “I have no idea on the origins of our alien ancestry.”

Akira then noticed that both their parents looked very nervous.

Akira turned to his parents, as he calmly asked, “Mama? Papa? Is there something is you want to add?”

Their parents looked at each other.

Their mama asked her husband, “Should we tell them?”

Their papa said to his wife, “We might as well. Given their conditions. They need to know.”

Their parents then alternated between look at Akira and Kaori.

Their mother was the first to speak, “Well, I don't know about the long lived alien. But, I can tell you about the gender changing one. My maternal grandmother sometimes turned into a guy. But, my maternal grandfather was human. Though, from what I understand, my grandmother was born a guy, on small floating island in the Pacific ocean.”

“He, err she got fed up with the politics there, and she headed to japan. She met my grandfather. They fell in love, got married, and she eventually gave birth to children. I do not know if my any of my relatives on that side of the family inherited that ability, for the first generation. My mother refused to give me a straight answer. But, it seems the talent is latent in our family. And can be triggered with a blood transfusion.”

Akira commented, “I had someone confirm that. And you, papa?”

Their papa said, “My paternal grandfather was an alien, that married my human material grandmother. They had a some children. None of them seemed no more than human, and I honestly think nothing sort of a DNA test could prove I am not human. I remember visiting him, when I was a young man. He was always so youthful.”

“Those in the family knew he was an alien. He stayed with his wife until she died of old age. He then left the planet, to go back home. Unfortunately, his longevity trait is not active in our family. I would love a few more years with my wife.”

Their mama turned to her husband, as she stated, “Thank you, dear.” She then alternated between their two adult children, as she continued, “Still, we did this to our children.”

Their papa sadly replied, “I know.”

Akira swiftly responded, in a reassuring tone of voice, “Mama. Papa. It's okay.” He sneezed, and changed into a girl, as she continued, “See. I am okay with being a woman, some of the time. To be honest, being a girl has sometimes been fun. I consider it more a blessing, than a curse. And Kaori will get use to it, as well.”

Kaori said, “I think I can. Now, that I know how to change back and forth.”

Akira then sneezed, and changed back to a guy.

Their mother said, “Akira, Kaori, I want you both to know, that we still love you both. We accept both of you as you are.”

Their father continued for his wife, “And to us, it does not matter what gender you are, as long as you are happy.”

In response, their children warmly smiled at their parents.

Their mama asked, “So Hatsushiba. How has college and life in America, been?

Akira answered, “It has been great. But, it is looking like circumstances in my life will probably force me to take a different path, than I had planned.”

Kaori commented, “I am not surprised. I don't know what it is about you. But, you seem more confident than you used to be.”

Akira coyly replied, “I have had an interesting week.”

Kaori inquired, “So, are you going to stop by that cafe, to see Yurika, while you in town?”

Akira thought it over for a few moments. He then answered, “You know what. I think I will.”

(_)

After Akira said his goodbyes to his family. With him promising to do better in keeping in touch with his family. He then left him family home, and walked for the next twenty minutes, until he reached his destination.

At the moment, Akira stood at the front door to the coffee shop known as the Rock Stock Cafe.

Akira stood outside for a minute. He saw that it was open. And through the windows, he saw that Yurika was at the bar, wiping down the counter. There was no one else in the shop. And it was clear that Yurika obviously did not notice him through the windows.

What Akira did next was was one of the hardest things he had to do in his entire life. That included everything within the last week of his life. But, this was the final loose end that he needed to tie up, before he could move on with his life.

Akira took a deep breath, slowly let it out. He then opened the door, and walk inside.

As Akira approached the counter, Yurika looked up, as she started to say, in japanese, “Welcome to...” She then emotionally deflated, as she stated, “Oh. It's you.” And she looked away from him.

When Akira reached the counter, he said in the most sincere, and polite tone of voice, that he could muster, “Yurika. I know it is long since over between us. And that you have every right to still hate me. Though, I hope you have moved on. But, while I was in town, I wanted to stop by, and apologize to you. One more time.”

Akira then turned around, and headed back for the front door.

Though, before he could take a single step, he heard Yurika say, “Stop.”

Akira turned around, and he saw her looking right at him.

Yurika said, in an elegantly tone of voice, “Hatsushiba-kun. I never hated you. I was just disappointed with you. I felt betrayed, and I was angry with you. And I said those things out of that anger.”

Akira admitted, “And you had every right to do so.”

Yurika stated, “Yes. I did. And the fact that you have matured enough to come back here, and apologize. While expecting nothing from me. Shows that you are now worthy of my forgiveness. And I forgive you.”

Akira's eyes slightly watered from joy, as he responded, “Thank you.”

There was a few seconds of silence between them. Neither were sure what to say next.

Akira finally broke the silence, as he calmly said, “So, I am surprised to see you still here. I thought you would be in college, as well.”

Yurika answered, “I am going to college. This is just a job to help me pay for it.”

Akira commented, “I got a similar job when I went to college, in America. To help make ends meet.”

Yurika cracked a grin, as she commented, “That makes sense. You definitely have the work experience for it.”

Akira started to ask, “That I do. So, have you...”

Yurika stated, “Yes. I have met someone.”

Akira smiled, as he calmly said, “Good. I am glad to you have moved on. And you are not bitter about what happened between us. By the way, I think I have met someone, as well.”

Yurika grin turned wicked, as she inquired, “Is it a man? Or, a woman?”

Akira admitted, “It depends on his, or her, mood at the time.”

Yurika just laughed for a few seconds. As she calmed down, she said, “That sounds like someone that is just right for you.”

Akira continued to smile, as he replied, “I hope so.”

Yurika requested, “Akira. If it is okay with you. I would like see your girl side, one more time. I always wondered how beautiful your female body is, now that she has grown into adulthood.”

Akira said, “Sure. You need only ask.” He then sneezed, and changed into his blond, female form.

Yurika looked up and down Akira's body, as she commented, “Wow. With a hot body like that. I am glad I don't have to compete with you, for men. I honestly might have lost.”

Akira responded, “Thanks. But, don't sell yourself short. You are still the hottest girl I know.”

Yurika smiled at Akira's compliment. She inquired, “So, please tell me. What it is like in American?”

Akira lightly giggled. She then answered, “The food is good. The people are interesting. And there is never a dull moment.”

Then, it was Yurika's turn to giggle a little at her long time friend's comment.

The two friends then spent an hour talking, and getting caught up on what was going on in their lives, since Akira left Tokyo.

An hour later, Akira changed back into a guy, called Birdy, and returned to her spaceship.

(_)

Two hours after Akira has returned to Birdy's spaceship, the group had gathered in the main chamber, as Birdy has informed them that she had found where Hanna was hiding.

Everyone was already ready for battle.

Ranma and Akira were the only two men in the room.

Ranma was in his red Alteran clothing, with his golden bracers on.

Given Akira's firearms skills. With Birdy considering him an asset on the battlefield. She hah given Akira an energy rifle to use.

Natsuru was female and in her white and black seifuku.

Futaba was female, and in her Alteran clothing. She was not the strongest fighter, but her wrestling skills would allow her to act as backup, when needed.

Guy was in her Shezow costume.

And Birdy was in her federation uniform.

Everyone was facing Birdy, as she was about to give her briefing for the battle ahead.

A large, hovering screen popped up beside Birdy, to her left side. The screen showed a downward picture of a standard tropical island. There was a town on the left side of the island, and a large warehouse complex on the right side of the island. The two places were separated by miles of jungle, with only one road connecting them.

Birdy began, “Everyone. This is where Hanna is hiding. There is nothing special about this tropical island. But, sensors show she is hiding her spaceship hiding by very large warehouse complex.” Birdy pressed a button on her left glove.

Suddenly, the part of the jungle that was just south of warehouse complex, let up in red. Birdy continued, “Hanna is using a holographic camouflage system to hide her ship.”

Natsuru inquired, “And the warehouses are just a front? She teleports the weapons to the warehouses? And the workers sent to retrieve the technology don't realize they are transporting alien technology, because they do not have to go onto her spaceship, to offload the items? The governments may know that it is alien technology, but not the workers, whom go and get the technology, and weapons.”

Birdy replied, “Those are our thoughts, as well.”

Akira pointed out, in english, “This is kinda cliché to hide in a remote island.”

Birdy stated, “I agree. But, I could see why she would want to hide somewhere remote. Until she had her buyers lined up.”

The rest of them just nodded, or shrugged, in agreement with Birdy's logic.

Natsuru questioned, “So, what exactly is the plan? It is not like we are going to just be able to walk up to her, and have her will willingly surrender to us. What should we expect?”

Birdy answered, “She likes to use robots. So, we should expect that. She probably has some bigger, and more dangerous ones guarding her. And that woman probably has some surprises, as well.” She turned to Akira, as she requested, “Your thoughts, Akira.”

Akira stated, “You are right about that. If I was her. Which is technically true. I would have lots of surprises. I would make sure I had at least one ace in the hole. The only good news is Hanna does not like bloodying her own hands. She likes to have others get themselves killed. But, I am sure when pressed, she would have no problems killing any of us. Even myself.”

Birdy open her right hand. Suddenly, some small earplugs appeared in the palm of her right hand. She requested, “These are just simple communication earplugs. If we get separated, we will be able to talk to each other.”

Futaba took the earplugs, and she passed them around. The group inserted them into their right ears.

Birdy stated, “We will come in from the south side. At the beach. And we will slowly make our way to her ship. If things get to hot, I will sound the retreat, and we will figure out another way to stop her. Any questions?”

No one spoke up.

Birdy collapsed the large screen, as she said, “Good. Now, let's go kick her ass.”

(_)

A few minutes later, inside Hanna's ship, Hanna in her brown running shorts and crop top. She sat in the pilot's seat, as she said over her communications system, which was untraceable to any Earth technology, “Listen, I can sale this technology to any other nation. But, I came to you, because I like you guys. Now, you have to admit that my price is fair, for what you are getting.”

The other end of the line spoke. Hanna then replied, “Okay. Take the time you need to get the supplies together. There is no rush. We will be in touch.”

Hanna thought, 'That, but, I came to you, because I like you, line works almost every time.'

Suddenly, her sensors alerted her to a mini-wormhole being opened up on the beach to the south of her ship.

Hanna said, “I guess they finally got here. But, I got a few new toys of my own, that should be able to handle them.”

She picked up a strange energy pistol she found among what she had stolen from the Federation weapons and technology depots, on the planet, Oriotera.

Hanna then started typing on her pilot dash board, as she thought, 'Now, onto my plan in dealing with them. These guys are not use to working together. So, the old divide and conquer tactic should work fine.'

She smiled as she continued her thoughts, 'And why should my toys have all the fun.'

Hanna then got up to get changed. So, she could join in on the coming battle.

(_)

Ten minutes later, it was a sunny day, as the group slowly made their way through the thick jungle, when they all made it within a hundred feet from the shore line. They reach a large clearing.

As they entered the clearing, several dozen of robots suddenly popped up from the ground, in front of them.

The robots were like the ones at the hotel, with giant blades on their arms.

Ranma yelled, “Heads up. The bitch knows we're here.”

Ranma then jumped into the fray of robots.

Suddenly, two of the giants robots. Each at least twenty feet tall. Popped up from the ground behind the army of robots.

Guy yelled, “I got the big one of the right. Birdy take the other one on the left.”

Birdy said, “Good idea.”

As Birdy and Guy ran towards the giant robots, the robots jump further away to opposite sides, causing Guy and Birdy to separate from their group.

Meanwhile, Ranma took point, as he fought the bladed robots that were like the ones that attacked at the hotel.

Ranma thought, 'These seem like a bit more of challenge, that those earlier push overs...' He cracked a grin, as he continued his thoughts, 'Good.'

Futaba provide back up. Making sure that none of the robots would catch Ranma from behind.

Akira took cover behind a tree, while firing his energy rifle at the robots. With him destroying a number of them. Though, he was careful not to hit any of his teammates.

Nearby, Natsuru stood behind a nearby tree, she threw fire balls. Incinerating several robots. Though, Natsuru was careful not to harm her teammates, nor start a forest fire.

Akira and Natsuru then look at each other and smiled. They then turned their attention back to the battle, as they attacked the robots from a distance.

Without warning, two of the robots suddenly when after Futaba, and drove her back behind, some bushes, and away from Ranma.

Meanwhile, a few robots jumped between Akira and Natsuru, forcing both of them to fall back in opposite directions.

(_)

Nearby, in hiding, Hanna was in her blue armor and helmet, as she snuck around the group. She had a strange energy pistol in her right hand.

Hanna thought, 'Now, that they are separated. Let us cut off communications, and pick them off one at a time.'

She press a button with left hand on the armor on her right wrist and instantly, all six of the group earpieces started to hiss, and they quickly removed them.

Hanna then silently began her hunt.

As she crept around, she saw Guy finishing off the giant robot she that had been fighting.

Hanna aimed her energy pistol with expert marksmanship and fired. The beam of energy hit Guy and she immediately disappeared.

Hanna then moved onto her next target, she saw that Futaba had been push back further into the jungle, away from her friends. As Hanna shot Futaba, the green haired woman also disappear, in an instant, as well.

Next, Hanna saw Ranma was still in the melee, of fighting dozen of robots behind himself. Hanna lead her aim, at Ranma, whom the moving target. She fired, and hit him, in one shot. Which caused him to disappear.

Hanna noticed that Natsuru was nearby. But, Hanna realized that Natsuru did not notice her, due to the heavy brush, and the fact Natsuru's attention was in fighting the robots that were attacking her. Hanna's shot was clear and straight forward. As the beam hit Natsuru, she disappeared.

Hanna then found Birdy making short work of the other giant robot. She shot her, and Birdy disappear.

That left only Akira. And Hanna had something special in mind for her counterpart.

(_)

At that moment, Akira was worried. He continued to fire on robots that coming near him, as he thought, 'Where are guys? I stopped hearing fighting elsewhere, a few minutes ago. If Hanna has taken care of them, then I am screwed.'

Suddenly, several robots came out of the brush around him.

From behind, Akira heard Hanna's voice say, “Akira, drop your weapon, and you won't be killed.”

Akira realized, 'I might as well. I cannot take on this many by myself.'

He threw down his weapon, onto the ground. He then turned around to see Hanna no more than thirty feet from him, with a stranger pistol in her right hand, which was pointed at him.

Akira asked, “So, what now?”

Hanna said, “Now, we talk. I find it interesting to talk to such a younger, more innocent version of me. It helps me reflect on my life and actions.” She help up her energy pistol, in a posing fashion, with the barrel pointed upwards, with her right trigger finger resting on the trigger guard of the strange looking pistol. She continued, “Such as this little toy I stole from the Federation. Do you know what it is?”

Akira answered, “Of course not.”

Hanna giggled. She then said, “We are always direct, and straightforward, on our opinions. I think it is one of our best traits.”

Akira replied, “I agree.”

Hanna explained, “The Federation records state that this is called a reality gun. It is prototype, to be used to travel to other realities. I just used it on your friends. The test was successful on this end. But, given it is a prototype, they likely went to different places, and times, in the multiverse.”

Akira asked, “So, you didn't kill them?”

Hanna responded, “Of course not. As I told you before. I prefer to let my enemies get themselves killed. The reason I used this weapon was to not kill them, while still allowing me to get them out of the way.”

Akira stated, “It is very clear that you have a severe mental disconnect. In that you don't want to kill people, but you want to destroy the world.”

Hanna sadly conceded, “You're right. I do have a mental disconnect. I have killed so many people already, that my body is soaked in their blood. But, my soul still screams for vengeance against the government that hurting those I loved, and myself. While making me do those things, for I have so much guilt over this crimes I was forced to committed, that I no longer kill so... Directly. But, my rage will allow me to sell weapons to my enemies. And that will allow them to destroy themselves.”

Hanna then pointed the reality gun at Akira, as she lightly placed her right index finger against the trigger of the pistol.

Akira begged, “Please Hanna. No. Akira. Don't do this. It it is not too late to stop this madness. You are clearly more mentally ill than evil. And even after everything, we are still so alike in many ways. I was be remiss not to help you, my sister.”

Hanna said, “It is so tempting to take you up on your offer. Brother. But, you know too much.”

Akira stated, “If that is the situation. I promise you that you will be stopped from carrying out your plan.”

Hanna conceded, “Maybe. But, it won't be you that stops me,” She then pulled the trigger.

The next thing Akira saw was a beam of light, then the world vanished into darkness.

(_)

Elsewhere, in another time and place, Guy woke up in her Shezow costume. She stood up, as she looked around. She was outside, standing on in a green grassy field.

She mentally reflected, 'Where am I? One second, I was fighting a giant robot. Then, I was out, like a light.

Guy then noticed that it was daytime, on a sunny day. And that she was surrounded by several strange colored ponies.

Yet, the ponies look familiar to her. And their eyes spoke of intelligence to them.

Guy recalled, as she thought, 'They looked like ponies from that cartoon my sister likes to watch. She even made me watch a few episodes... Still, this is insane. Though, that old wolf woman did say for me to trust the ponies. That the ponies would help me.'

Guy stood up, dropped the Shezow costume to her Alteran clothing. She politely said, “Hello. My name is Guy. I am not from around here. Though, I would like to get to know you. So, what are your names?”

The ponies warmly smiled at Guy, as they kindly answered her question, in flawless english.

(_)

As Futaba woke up from her sleep, she stood up, and she saw that she was in the middle of the Nevada desert, in the middle of the partly cloudy day.

Futaba thought, 'How did I get here?... Well, might as well try to walk back to civilization.'

Within minutes of Futaba walking, several helicopters and humvees, showed up, and surrounded her.

She immediately stopped in her tracks, as she watched as sharply dressed men in black suits stepped out of the humvees.

They were pointing strange weapons at her, while one of the men yelled, in english, “MIB! Freeze!”

Futaba turned to face the man whom addressed, her, as she slowing raised her hands.

(_)

Ranma awoke, to find himself in the outdoor park of a city.

Ranma stood up, and looked around, as he thought, 'This looks like an American style park. Also, nothing seems to be out of place. And from the tall buildings around it, I am guessing that I was teleported to am the other side of the world, and into a U.S. If that is the case. I all need is to just a plane trip to get back to the action. Still, it is best I first find out where I am. It is not like I am Ryoga, after all. Once I know where I am at, I will them make my traveling arrangements.'

Ranma then calmly walked out of the park. He soon saw a convenience store, across a two lane street. He though, 'But first, let's get something to eat.'

Ranma then check both sides of the street, and when it was clear, he crossed the street, and towards the convenience store.

When he gots to the door to the convenience store, a huge, fair skinned, blond man, with a short hair cut, whom was wearing blue jeans, a white t-shirt, and a red vest, walked out of the store, with a nacho and cheese plate on an open, plastic container.

The man accidentally bumped into Ranma, spilling the cheese on the front of Ranma's shirt.

Ranma snapped, in english, “Hey. Watch we you are going.”

The fat, blond man turned to Ranma. He casually said, in english, “I am so sorry, fella. How about I buy you a new shirt to make up for it?”

Suddenly, two more people step out of the store, to stand beside the huge blond man, to the blond man's left side.

One was a skinny caucasian man with short black hair, wearing blue jeans, a green shirt, and a black cloth jacket.

The other was an asian woman, with long red hair, whom was wearing a white jumpsuit.

The skinny man made a snarky comment, “Is there a costume convention in town?”

Ranma began, “Hey, if you want to fight...”

Suddenly, the redheaded woman stepped between Ranma, and the skinny guy.

The fat man quickly said, “Hold it. If you want a challenge. Then, I am your guy. I am the one that ruined your shirt. And I am willing to buy you a new shirt.”

Ranma smirked, “The park, across the street, in five minutes.”

The fat man replied, in a disappointed tone of voice, “Okay.”

Five minutes later, Ranma in the middle of the park, for the fat blond man, and his two friends to show up.

Ranma mentally wondered, 'Where is that lard ass? Or, did he just chicken out?'

Suddenly, the ground started to shake. And behind Ranma a gigantic shadow cast over both him, and the park itself.

Ranma looked behind him, and what he saw caused his jaw drop in shock, and a bit of fear.

Ranma saw an eighty feet tall, blue robot, with a red car for a head.

Instantly, holes opened up all over the robot's body, and several weapons barrels popped out of those holes. With all of these weapons being pointed at Ranma.

Ranma swallowed hard. He thought, with worry, 'I admit this is intimidating. And this is beyond the impossible. I cannot outrun that thing. So, the Saotome secret technique has been countered. And none of my attacks will work against that thing. Chestnut fist won't dent it. The Lion's Roar won't scratch it. And Heaven Blast of the Dragon won't lift it.'

'Along with that, I have no idea how I could reach the cockpit, at the top of that thing... This thing is way behind my abilities...'

'Still, given that many weapons in it, I wonder if they know Mousse, and his hidden weapons techniques? I may have to ask them, later.'

From the left, driver's seat of the car, for a head, Coop stuck his head out of the window, to his left. He looked down at Ranma, as he yelled, “Do you still want to fight?!”

Ranma looked up at Coop, as he honestly, and loudly, stated, “No!”

Coop loudly offered, “Do you want me to buy you a new shirt?!”

Ranma replied back, in a loud tone of voice, “Yes!”

Coop loudly responded, “Good!”

Suddenly, all the barrels disappeared back into the robot.

Ranma loudly asked, “You won't happen to know a chinese man named, Mousse?!”

Coop yelled, “Who?!... Hold on a minute! We will be right down!”

(_)

As Natsuru awoke in an alleyway. She got up, and walked out onto a nearby street.

While she looked around, she saw that it later afternoon even, on a clear day. And the street she was on was mostly empty.

Natsuru thought, 'Where am I?'

Then, she turned to the look at the skyline, and she got her answer.

In the distance, was steel-blue, rounded pyramid of Genom Tower, of the Bubblegum Crisis OVA series, in all its glory.

Natsuru said, under her breath, “No way.”

Natsuru thought, 'Oh crap. I am in the Bubblegum Crisis OVA reality. I am glad I saw those OVAs, years ago. Or, I would be in deeper trouble than I am, right now. I got to change quickly. This is dangerous city is no place for a sexy woman, in a seifuku.'

Natsuru immediately ran back into the alleyway. And after making sure no one was there. She changed back into a guy, and her clothing shifted to his bright blue Alteran clothes.

Natsuru then walked out of the alleyway again, and down the street.

His thoughts were those of worry, 'What am I going to do for food? And shelter? And how am I going to get back home?'

(_)

As Tsutomu awoke, the first thing she did was to check herself, and make sure she was still in Birdy's body.

She then place her right hand on her lower stomach, as she thought, 'I hope our baby is alright. I can emotionally feel that you asleep, Birdy. Still, I would like your help in figuring out where we are.'

She then stood up, and looked around. She saw she was in the middle of what looked like an average modern, human city.

Tsutomu quickly used Birdy's technology, to swap her clothing from her federation uniform, to human style shoes, pants, and a t-shirt.

Then she looked up into the sky, and saw the Earth.

Suddenly, several giant robots flew over her. The robot quick landed, as they surrounded her. Tsutomu saw that each robot was carrying a giant rifle, which was pointed at her.

The speaker from one of the robots shouted at her, in japanese, “Who are you? And what the hell are you doing in Neo-Norway?”

Tsutomu quickly thought, 'Birdy is still asleep. They outnumber, and outgun us. And we're pregnant.'

Tsutomu raised her hands, as she said, in japanese, “I surrender. It is a long story. And I am more than happy to tell you. But, please be gentle. I'm pregnant.”

(_)

Akira was asleep. And he dreamed of his life, when he was younger, before being kidnapped, before college, before the horrible break up. Even before the gender bending computer game accident.

In Tokyo, Japan, Akira was walking through an outdoor shopping center, as he looked at what was going on around him.

Akira looked into the windows of a woman's clothing store, he passed by. He saw a black haired teenage girl helping a green haired girl pick out some clothing.

In the same store, he saw a woman with long brown hair, picking out clothes for herself.

Soon, he passed by a book store, and he saw a teenage, blue haired boy, with his friends, looking at one of the sections of bookstore, that he knew of very well.

A little while later, he passed by an ice cream parlor and in the shop window he saw a red-haired, pigtailed teenage girl, in her late teens, whom was a few years older than him, at the time. She sitting at a booth, by a window, as she ate some ice cream, with a spoon.

Suddenly, Akira woke up hearing someone's radio playing a song with the saying, “small affair.”

The music continued.

Akira remembered his dream. And he realized what it meant, as he thought, 'I guess we did meet each other. We just didn't know it at the time.' He sat up, and cracked open his eyes, at he continued his thoughts, 'Now, to find out where I am. Hanna said that reality gun would take me to some place else in the multiverse. I hope she is wrong. And that raygun only teleported me somewhere else in the world... Which might be just as bad, depending on where in the world I am at.'

He stood up, and he looked around. He realized that he was in an alleyway, while it was daylight. With three story buildings on both sides of him.

The temperature outside was warm, and a bit humid.

He opened his eyes fully, as to see that one end of the alleyway was blocked off by a fence. So, he began walking the other way, to the exit of the alleyway.

When he exited the side road, he looked up, and he noticed that from the colors of sky, it was near sunset.

It was then that he looked across the street.

Akira saw a dark skinned man, with a large black afro. The man was wearing yellow rimmed sunglasses, with green and red velvet pimp style clothing. With pants, shirt, jacket, and shoes. The man was getting into the back of a nice, pink, four door car.

The dark skinned man's chauffeur, whom had opened the car door for him, was a young, sexy woman, in a skimpy outfit.

The woman closed the door behind them man. She then got into the driver's seat of the car, and started the car's ignition.

As the car drove away, Akira believed he recognized the man. He thought, 'Is that Rowan?'

He then looked around, and down both the streets, and realized where he was.

Akira immediately paled, as the blood drain from his face, in fear and horror. His only thoughts were, 'Oh god. No. No. No. This is not happening. This is NOT happening... I am in Roanapur!'

And from the nearby radio, the music played on.

To Be Continued.

(_)

Author's Notes:

Now, we get to the multiverse part of this book. And it took a while to get here. But, we finally made it.

And I am so happy. Because, now the real fun begins.

I toyed with the idea of titling this chapter as, “Cliffhanger to hell.” Plural. Not singular. But, I felt that title would give the wrong vibe. If you get to “The Silver Screen” lyric reference. You will understand the vibe I was going for the ending of this chapter.

(_)

Onto the jokes at the beginning. It was a good way for the others to have a little revenge on Akira, for keeping his gender bending secret from them. While, the jokes were ultimately harmless.

On Akira's family, and Yurika, Akira's former girlfriend, calling him, Hatsushiba. In the Gacha Gacha manga series, Hatsushiba Akira, when by Hatsushiba, for his male side, and Akira for his female side. So, it is natural that those that knew him, before he left for America, would call him Hatsushiba.

On a related note, I really liked Kaori's scenes came out. Which how Akira and Kaori found about about, from the parents, on which of their ancestors were aliens. With the scene ending on a good know.

As for the meeting between Akira and Yurika. The scene offer closure for the both them. For them to know that the other had moved on, and is doing fine. And they ended their scene on a good note. And they are now back to be non-romantic friends.

(_)

On Birdy and Tsutomu pregnancy. It is all part of the plot. That is why I needed the sex scene in the chapter six.

In dealing with where the crew ended up. That is also all part of the plot. And none of the places were picked at random, from a plot standpoint.

They are all completely out of their element.

Guy in the My Little Pony reality. She is in such a sugary cute environment, and she doesn't care for cute. Though, she might be the one to get the most of her trip, in a positive way.

Futaba being in the MIB reality. Given who and what Futaba is. That kind of makes the coming conversation she has with them, interesting.

Natsuru's kampfer abilities will not help him/her much in the Bubblegum Crisis OVA reality.

Birdy and Tusoma being in the G Gundam reality presents a lot of problems for them. They are not use to fighting giant robots. And they are currently pregnant.

Ranma being in the Megas XLR reality is just a fun concept to think about. One has to ask how Ranma will be able to handle a bubbly, positive, fun loving person, like Coop?

To be honest, of those cliffhangers, I liked the Ranma versus Coop one the best. Facing the full power of the Megas, would intimidate even Ranma into backing down. And with Coop positive personality, the situation would not have escalated.

Of course, using Megas against Ranma was overkill. But, this is Coop. That man lives for overkill... In a nice way.

The sheer absurdity of the scene still makes me giggle a little.

And Akira in the Black Lagoon anime reality, just opens so many possibilities. And yes. It is the anime reality, and not the manga. Still, that won't become important to the plot, until much later. Though, if you realize that major difference between the Black Lagoon anime and manga, then you will start to understand why I picked the anime over the manga.

That being said, Akira knows he is screwed. He just don't realize by how much.

Also, Akira's dream was just to show how it is possible to walk by people, that you don't know, at the time. Whom, later will play important roles, later in your life.

Keep in mind, the old dog woman's prophecies, at the end of chapter four of this story, should give you clues of what is going to happen later in this book.

Also, the mysteries are not going to stop. So, continue to look for clues. Because, they are there, if you only look.

Until next time. Have a great day.

up
58 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos