Magic of the Kingdom - 7 - It's a Party!

Printer-friendly version
Magic-Kingdom-title.jpg

Josh Peterson has just scored the job of a lifetime - or at least the best job he can hope for without leaning on his parents for references - as a janitor at The Magic Kingdom, but when fate intervenes and he finds himself alone with the costume of his favorite Pixie Hollow character, his life takes a whole new turn.


When Disney throws a party, as Sarah quickly learned, they really throw a party. More than just a little fireworks show to light up Cinderella’s castle, this apparently, was to be a short notice concert in the Pixies’ honor including stars like Debby Ryan as well as many other disney stars that were in the area that could be called in - including Megan Stuart and her co-star Juliette.

A huge stage had been hastily built in front of Cinderella’s palace, but there was also a large open space in front of it for interacting and mingling with park guests and Disney stars and starlets alike, with the entire area decorated in Pixie themes, from Rosetta’s buttercups to Silvermist’s don’t drop lily pond, to a mini snow storm. The girls arrived early, just as Megan appeared.

“Oy,” Megan called. ‘When you guys throw a party, you go all out, eh?”

Silvermist giggled, “Pixies party hard.”

“Make no wonder they named a tube filled with concentrated sugar after you,” Megan laughed. “That was an amazing thing you did today though.”

A bunch of Pirates stormed the stage including the extra that almost drowned and Jack approached the microphone and called, “Where be that figment of me imagination? Not the green one with the hair up to... well,” he said, holding his hand above his head to poke fun at Tink’s hair bun. “The watery one what lost me hat after I gave it to’er.”

Megan whistled loudly, and a spotlight shone down on her from the stage rigging. She pointed at Silvermist at that. “Here she is.”

“Ah! There she is hiding with the other figmentations,” Jack said sloppily and lazily. “Bring yourself up here then love. You other figments too! We’ll make it a figment party, hey?”

Laughter erupted from the quickly growing crowd, and a cameraman with a very expensive, very professional looking camera panned to follow Silvermist and the others as they moved toward the stage.

“Aye watch your step there, it’s not the fall that gets you, but the sudden stop,” Jack said, and when the pixies approached, he continued. “I’m sure everyone here knows what happened today, but for those that don’t, let me spin you a tale of the high seas you’ll scarcely believe.

“There I was minding me business when these pixies come wandering up wanting to ‘ave a ride on me blessed Pearl. I turns to Angelica and I says, Angel, love, do you see the little pixies too? She says ‘Jack, do I look like I see pixies?’. So I figure, oy, it’s the rum, right? Then two more shows up!”

He continued to retell a rather colorful version of the story, embellishing a bit here and there, especially the bits about the ‘shark infested waters’.

“But make no mistake, as I live and breathe, this young err, lady... pixie... figment of me imagination thing, saved a real life today.”

The extra whose life she had saved approached now, holding up a gold medallion on a pink and white striped neck band. It read ‘Hero and Honorary Pirate for Life’ around the edges, and otherwise looked like a replica of the cursed Aztec gold coin featured in the first Pirates movie.

Silvermist bowed as he placed it around her neck and whispered. “Thank you again. I owe you my life.”

Jack grinned, raising his hands in the air to encourage the crowd to cheer as he handed her the microphone.

Silvermist shook her head, “I’m a trained water fairy, and it’s what we do. Only professional water fairies should ever do that. I was just in the right place at the right time, but I appreciate this so much. Thank you all.”

“Right then!” Jack announced. “Let the partying and the culmination of consumption of massive quantities of what I have been assured is not rum, but that looks a lot like rum begin!” he announced, to the beginnings of the first fireworks display of the evening, his pirate crew making their way off-stage while everyone was distracted.

“Ah,” Angelica said as she brought a large tray full of pirate mugs over to the girls. “Now this is what I call a party. Reminds me of Tortuga, only with less splitting of skulls,” she laughed.

“You’re sure there’s no alcohol in these?” Periwinkle asked.

“Not a drop of the devil’s nectar,” Angelica replied. “It’s some concoction involving roots or something, I didn’t really ask too many questions.”

“Oh thank you.” Periwinkle bubbled. “Beer of roots is quite tasty.”

“Pssst Peri.” someone called.

“Yes?” Periwinkle asked as she looked around, after taking a sip of her root beer. Alessa handed her a snowball, and pointed to the queen.

“Ooh!” she squealed excitedly, jumping up and down. She snuck closer, doing her best over animated trying to be sneaky strut, and threw the snowball. It was quite real, and quite cold, and broke apart like a really good snowball does. Maleficent spun around, glaring at the Mad Hatter who happened to be close by.

“What did I do?” Hatter asked innocently. Periwinkle nearly doubled over laughing and scurried away again, leaving the crowd of guests that had seen her antics in stitches.

Silvermist giggled and hugged Peri, “That was funny.”

“Wow,” Iridessa said as she leaned over to look more closely at the pirate medallion. “That’s the sparkliest thing I’ve ever seen. And I’ve seen a lot of sparkly things.”

Silvermist giggled, “It’s pretty and sparkly. “ She flipped it around, “I can't wear it when i'm working with the water though. I might sink.”

“Oh, I know!” Tink giggled. “I’ll build you a box so you can display it somewhere!”

“Oh I can display it in my hut in Pixie hollow!” Silvermist bubbled as Megan stepped up onto the stage and the dance music cut out.

“So I heard you pixies like to party!” she cheered.

The Pixie Hollow pixies raised their glasses and cheered. Megan laughed.

“Oh come on now, I know there’s more pixies than just the seven of em out there. Tonight everyone’s an honorary pixie,” she said, getting more cheers from the crowd now. “Aye that’s better! We’ve got a big night tonight, but don’t worry. I won’t be your Emcee for too long. We’ve got someone else in mind for that.”

At that, Juliette stepped out onto the stage. Juliette was Megan’s height, and as blonde as corn silk, though unlike Megan, Juliette had only a very faint hint of Sydney in her accent. “Hey guys,” she said into a headset microphone.

“You guys know my BFF Juliette right?” she asked, getting more cheers and applause. “Oh, she’s not Emceeing,” Megan joked, getting a laugh from the crowd. “But she’s graciously offered to hum a few bars with me.”

“Well, you know,” Juliette said, “I was just in the neighborhood, and I can’t resist a cool party. Plus pixies. I love their stix.”

Everyone laughed and Silvermist giggled, “It’s just packaged Pixie dust you know.”

“No wonder you guys are always so hyper,” Juliette teased back. “You wanna start?” she asked, pretending as part of the act, that they hadn’t planned their song.

“Oh, why thank you,” Megan answered. “Let it goooo!”

“Whoa, no no no!” Julietet stopped her. “I don’t care if we are Disney stars, we are not doing that one.”

Megan giggled, and the music to their real song began.

~oOo~

The party ended on an extremely high note with a culmination of two bands - The Jack Phillips Experience, an old school UK Punk band, and Sarah’s dad’s band performing a hardcore, high velocity punked up version of “A Dream is a Wish” to a truly epic fireworks display.

The girls returned to their dressing room shortly afterwards to find a number of Disney stars hanging around, including Megan and Juliette, and several large boxes of pizza. Annie and her friends were also present, seeming to have made a new friend in Megan.

“Wow,” Silvermist giggled. “That is a looot of pizza.”

“We figured we’d call dibs on the after party,” Megan laughed.

The Pixies all giggled, “Twinkle Twinkle little star,” Silvermist started singing for no real reason, other than to get ‘A Dream is a Wish’ out of her head.

“How I wonder what you’re at!” Hatter sang out as he emerged around the corner with Peter in tow behind a large ice chest full of sodas and bottled water.

Alice giggled as she came in with Wendy behind the boys. “I do hope we’re not late?”

“See you sing that song and Wendy always shows up.” Tinkerbell giggled.

Wendy laughed. “Well, as I’m returning to Neverland with you and Peter this eve, it only made sense to wait. Besides, I do love a good after party. And a little bird told me that a new Pixie fan club would be meeting here too...” she trailed off and grinned at Annie and her friends.

“Oh?” Silvermist looked at Annie and gang, “Fans? I don’t feel air coming from them. Tink, I think your invention busted again.”

“Oh!” Hatter said helpfully, “Maybe the batteries are dead!” Annie and the girls giggled loudly.

Tinkerbell walked up to the girls and began walking around them slowly, “Hmmm, I think the doodad in this one is out of alignment. ” She poked Annie gently.

“That tickles!” Annie squeaked and giggled.

“Eeep! It talks.” Tink jumped back.

“Not that kind of fan, silly pixies,” Alice giggled softly. “Admirers!”

“But it’s not really official or anything,” Gretchen spoke up at that. “It’s just us right now. It was Annie’s idea.”

Silvermist approached Gretchen and eyed her up, “Sure, blame the short one. That’s how it always goes huh Dessa?” she called over to Iridessa.

“Yup, we blame you all the time,” Iridessa teased back.

“Hey!” Silvermist put her hands on her hips, “It’s always Tink’s fault, not mine! Getting us in trouble all the time.”

“Now just a darn minute,” Tink giggled. “It’s not my fault my inventions sometimes ... explode.”

“I think we should talk to Fairy Mary though,” Rosetta spoke up, “About making these Buttercups our official fan club.”

“You might be right Dew Drop: not sure what offical fans will do though,” Silvermist said as she shook her head..

“They can follow us around and keep us cool!” Periwinkle helpfully suggested.

“I need to make your snow machine portable huh?” Tink asked.

“More snow would mean more snowball fights!” Peri answered, giggling.

“Ah hah!” Hatter interrupted at that. “So it was you!” He pointed at Gretchen. “You threw that snowball at the evil Queen!”

“I saw the whole thing.” Silvermist admitted, “That girl there.” She pointed to Annie, “Did it.”

“No way!” Annie said shaking her head. “Crystal did it!” She pointed to their quiet brown-haired friend with glasses, who had been watching the whole exchange.

“It’s always the quiet ones.” The Hatter spoke. “Just wait till I tell the queen!”

Alice looked at the Hatter, “Not that queen right? I do like my head on my shoulders.”

“Oh my no, not that one!” Hatter laughed as he played with Crystal’s hair. “It’d be too much a tragedy for such a pretty head to be rolling around like a croquet ball!”

“Besides,” Crystal spoke up hesitantly, reciting a line from Alice in Wonderland, “It wasn't me, it was the three.”

Periwinkle looked shocked, “Are you blaming me?” she wiggled her toes, causing the tips of her soft shoes to bobble. “I have pretty shoes it could never have been me.”

“Hmmm, methinks she doth protest too much!” Hatter announced, stroking his chin in an over-animated fashion. He leaned over sideways to the girls to stage whisper, “I thought it was her all along. Or that water fairy. She’s a tricky one.”

“Me?” Silvermist made a pouty face. She leaned over to the girls and mock whispered, “He leaves his hat around once, and I use it to go fishing, and now he think’s I'm devious.”

“Oh, no, not devious,” Hatter laughed. “Just tricky. Trixy pixies. That’s what they say.”

Alice looked at the Hatter, “Who say?”

“Who say what?” Hatter asked.

“Trixy Pixies.” Alice stated.

Hatter looked shocked. “Alice! That’s a horrible thing to say!”

“But you said they say it.” Alice protested.

“I said who say what?” Hatter asked, looking a mixture of confused, and half-mad - or rather, his usual self.

“You see what I have to deal with.” Alice giggled with the girls. “You just said that they say Trixy Pixies, and I asked, ‘Who says?’”

“Who’s on first?” Hatter asked, grinning.

Peter laughed, “No sense in making sense of that mad hatter.” he danced about behind the girls, “You know, you girls should come to Neverland and never grow up. You could join the lost boys.”

“Oh Peter,” Wendy laughed. Crystal giggled.

“I wish. But I want to grow up someday. Just not any time soon.”

“Eeew growing up is gross.” Peter groaned.

“Not me,” Annie laughed. “I’m never growing up, no matter how old I get.”

Peter laughed. “See, she gets it! That’s the spirit!”

“Well... When you put it that way...” Crystal giggled out.

“Wouldn’t it be more fun if you had more lost girls in the group Wendy?” Peter asked. Megan and Juliette shared a glance and giggled. Megan put her finger to her lips.

“Shh,” she whispered. “Not till the focus testing.” She didn’t want to let the cat out of the bag too soon.

“It would certainly be nice to have more girls to talk to,” Wendy laughed. “Not that I don’t enjoy the lost boys’ company too.”

“Who’s your favorite? Nibs and I go on lots of adventures together personally, but he would be so lost if I left him in charge.”

“My favorite?” Wendy asked. “Oh, definitely Toodles. He’s always losing his marbles,” Wendy giggled. “What about you girls?” she asked. “Whose story is your favorite?”

“I could never pick just one,” Gretchen said. “Yours and Peter’s, and Pixie Hollow, and I’m a huge, huge Wizards of Waverly Place fan,” she admitted sheepishly.

“Oh yeah?” Selena Gomez spoke up at that, poking her head over Gretchen’s shoulder.

“Eep!” Gretchen squeaked, surprised. “Yeah. I want to be an actress like you someday. You’re so natural and believable.”

“My favorites are Pixie Hollow and Alice in Wonderland,” Crystal admitted quietly. “I drive my older sister crazy... I’ve watched the original 1951 animation so many times I know it by heart.”

Annie grinned, “I like Peter Pan and the Pixie hollow girls, I really hope that they do a cross over movie someday.”

“Oh I hope so too.” Peter laughed. “We can go on some grand adventures with the other new Pixies like Tink and I used to.”

Tink laughed. “Like that time I had to save you from the bowels of Hook’s ship by squeezing through the lock and switching the doodad and the spring.”

“I should be getting home,” Gretchen sighed as she glanced at her watch. “10 pm curfew. Mom will be barging in any minute if I don’t.”

“Awwww, “ Silvermist pouted. “We can talk to her. You’re safe with us Pixies.”

“We can have a sleepover at my house?” Annie suggested. “Your Mom’s already met me a few times, and I know my parents won’t mind.”

“I can try.” Gretchen pulled out her phone and dialed. “Hi mom.”

Silvermist took the phone, “Hi Mrs. Mom, I’m Silvermist.”

Gretchen’s mother laughed a bit. “You know, Gretchen was right, you do sound just like her.”

“Thats because I am her.” Silvermist giggled. “We have your daughter here in Pixie Hollow, and she wanted to stay the night at her friend’s house.”

Gretchen looked a little panicked at Silvermist asking for her. “Oh God,” she moaned quietly. “I’m so dead.”

“Oh, well if it’s Annie or Crystal, then that’s fine. But no boys,” she said with a soft chuckle.

“Thank you Mrs. Mom. No boys are allowed over at Annie’s place. I know Annie’s adults very well.” Silvermist replied and handed the phone back to Gretchen, winking.

“Really? It’s okay?” Gretchen asked as she got her phone back.

“Yes but I want Annie’s mom to call me right when you girls get there ok?”

“Sure, no problem. We got invited to an after party thing by Megan Stuart, so we’re hanging in the dressing room with the pixies and some other amazing famous people I never thought I’d get to meet-”

“Hi Mrs. Mom,” Selena, Megan, and Julietet called over Gretchen’s shoulder at that.

“But I promise we’ll go straight there after.”

She hung up her phone, and squealed. “Ohmygosh.” She hugged Silvermist at that. “You really are magic,” she giggled. “My Mom’s like so overprotective.”

“I’d kind of trade my mom for yours honestly,” Annie said. “I mean I love my Mom to death, but my sister practically raised me.”

“I’m sure your Mrs. Mom loves you.” Silvermist suggested, completely in-character, but the sentiment behind it was real..

“Oh I know she does,” Annie laughed. “I just wish she wasn’t such a free spirit sometimes. Worst part is I’m just like her,” she said jokingly. Gretchen laughed.

“That’s what I like about you and Crystal though. You’re not like my other so-called friends from school. You guys are like... well... normal.”

“Normal being a relative term,” Crystal answered. “A shy computer geek afraid of her own shadow.”

“Hey!” Peter laughed. “Shadows are nothing to sneeze at. They’ll run right off and make you trip over yourself to catch them if you’re not careful.”

Wendy nodded, “I watched Peter’s shadow trip him once.”

“Oh, how dreadful!” Alice spoke up around a mouthful of meat trio pizza. “As strange as things are in Wonderland, I’ve certainly never heard of a shadow coming alive!”

“Of course not!” Hatter laughed. “That would just be silly!”

“You think it’s silly till it happens to you.” Peter nodded.

“My dear boy, shadows do not alive come,” Hatter said as if he were reciting lines. “That would be like using ketchup for something besides hat polish. It simply isn’t done!”

Wendy shook her head, “I wouldn’t have believed it either but I saw it with my own two eyes.”

Megan leaned over to Annie and whispered, “Are they always like this? Not that I’m complaining,” she added with a wink and grinned. “This is a riot.”

Annie laughed and whispered back, “Pretty much, at least every time we’ve seen them.”

“Believe it or not, this was actually only my third trip to Disney World, so this is the most time I’ve spent with the characters. Let us know when your official fan club gets off the ground. I want to join too.” She hugged Annie, and then Gretchen and Crystal

“Hey, me too!” Juliette laughed.

~oOo~

Silvermist looked at Gretchen and Crystal and noticed they were back busy talking with the other pixies. Noticing the chance, she gave Annie a hard stare.

Annie noticed her sister was staring her down, like she did so many times in the past. After looking around, Annie nonchalantly shrugged her shoulders, because she hadn't a clue what she did wrong this time.

Silvermist looked around and started fake type on her hand.

Nodding Annie pulled out her phone, and called her parents.

"Hello, Mommy? It's Annie..." Annie started to say before Silvermist grabbed the phone from her.

The others noticing another entertaining phone call came back towards Annie.

"Hello Mrs. Mommy, this is Silvermist." Sil said with a giggle.

"Well hello to you too..." Helen said a little shocked at it not being Annie anymore.

"We have your little Duckling here in Pixie Hollow, and she and a fellow duckling need picked up, before Fawn becomes too attached to them,” she teased. “We had to stop Fawn from taking a chipmunk under her wing earlier. So I hate to know what she would do with two abandoned ducklings."

"Oh," Helen laughed, not only recognizing her own daughter now, but the message she was trying to pass along too. “I’ll be right there.”

"Oh, Mrs. Mommy, don't believe any rumors about me being a hero either!"

Quite a few people in the room called, "But you are!"

"I will pass the doodad back to your Duckling." Silvermist said with a blush.

"Hi Mommy. Call when you get here and we’ll be right out there. Yeah it’s Gretchen and maybe Crystal?" she asked, glancing at Crystal, who looked nervously at her feet.

“Oh um... Well Gretchen was my ride, so I’ll need a ride home...”

“We can stop by her house on the way home and ask her parents,” Helen laughed.

“Mom says we’ll swing by your place and ask.”

Crystal brightened a little at that and nodded.

~oOo~

After the guests had all left, Sarah and the girls sat around their dressing room for a little bit longer, talking, laughing, and unwinding, when Gennine and Alessa came through the door.

“Don’t worry, it’s just us,” Gennine called from the door.

“Oh hey,” Sarah called. “There’s still some pizza if either of you are hungry.”

“Ooh, I haven’t eaten since lunch,” Gennine said, picking up a slice of deep dish supreme.

“The big wigs are eating you girls up,” Alessa giggled quietly. “Guest happiness is up 15% over last week alone, and the pixie pirate party was a rousing success.”

“We’re going to have you spend more time in the park for awhile,” Gennine added, “While we continue to renovate Pixie Hollow.”

“Renovate?” Olivia asked curiously. “I thought you were just cleaning?”

“Yes. We’re adding new huts, and I guess the big wigs want more pixies.” Gennine chuckled. “Silvermist’s is going to be extra special...” she grinned almost deviously, and Alessa couldn’t hold in her laugh.

“Scott’s going to have a heart attack. He has no idea. We’re having a hut sized replica of his hat built for you, with fairy style doors and windows installed.”

“Oh my gosh!” Sarah laughed, “That’s just great.”

“Well, I think that’s everything, except...” she paused, and Jade gulped nervously. “Something about a new fan club?” she asked, grinning. Jade breathed a relieved sigh.

“Oh it seems some Disney stars, and some regular girls decided to create a Pixie fan club.” Sarah giggled.

“That’s delightful,” Gennine laughed. “I love it. We’ll have to look into how we can support them from the back end. Maybe Alessa can help them with a fansite kit or something. We don’t want to get in the way too much though. It’d spoil the fun. But It seems Pixie Hollow is going to get much bigger.” Gennine winked, “You girls have a wonderful evening, “ she paused, glancing at Jade. “Oh and a little birdy told me that you have an address change Jade?”

Jade gave Gennine a wry smile and nodded. “Vanessa’s... asked me to be her roommate,” she answered.

“Ok, I’ll just update your file with Vanessa’s address then.” Gennine smiled warmly at her. “I'll update yours with Olivia’s as well.” she said as she looked over at Sarah.

“Oh, um...” Kelly spoke up hesitantly. “I’ll um, be moving in a couple of weeks too. Christina’s got a spare room, and I’m kinda tired of living like a cockroach in my old place.”

“Well let me know so we can update your file as well.” Gennine laughed. “Oh and Sarah, next time someone falls into the pond, jump right in. I have it on record you have lifeguard training, but the big wigs want me to have you go get it updated for legal reasons.”

“Yes ma’am,” Sarah giggled a little. “I’m due for CPR recertification this year anyway so I’ll kill two birds with one stone.”

Carol - her hair still in a Fawn braid, gasped. “Oh no you won’t! There will be no killing of sweet little birdies while Fawn is on duty!” she teased.

“Hmm,” Sarah answered. “Then I’ll paint two ladybugs with one Ladybug painter-majig?”

“Much better,” Carol nodded approvingly.

“I was thinking,” Olivia said. “Since the Pixie Hollow attraction is expanding anyway... Would it be possible to have a story time event once in awhile? Like the one in Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasure, a little stage magic to make the storyteller more ‘authentic’, that sort of thing. It wouldn’t have to run all the time, just once in awhile.”

“I think that can be arranged.” Gennine chuckled. “We were actually thinking about making Periwinkles snow machine real as well.”

Kelly laughed. “We managed to get our hands on some crushed ice and had a mini snowball fight yesterday. I’d love to do that more often.”

“Oh that reminds me!” Alessa said, somewhat more animated than her usual reserved, bookish nature. She rushed over to one side of the girls’ dressing area. “Guess what just came in tonight? It’s just a prototype right now, but it shows potential...”

She threw aside a plain looking sheet to reveal what looked like a rolled leaf with a lens in the open end, buried deep She held it out, and flipped a tiny switch causing a rainbow to appear on the wall next to Jade, who squeaked. “It’s Iridessa's lightcatcher! Of course her real lightcatcher just caught the sunlight. This is more of a light projector - a flashlight with a hidden prism to break up the light.” She giggled.

“We’re still working on ideas to replicate Silvermist’s water talent,” Gennine laughed softly. “But the special effects guys were able to put this one together more easily. The ‘leaf’ was a prop we had lying around that they folded over the insides. The real thing will be much more sturdy.”

“Wow, it even feels like a leaf,” Jade said as Alessa handed it to her. “Oh, um... And I have an idea for Silvermist’s dew drops...” she said quietly. “I’m not really sure how you’d carry them around, but ... When I was a kid I used to make sugar polymer bubbles. My 3rd grade science teacher showed me how They look like regular bubbles, but you can touch them, push them around, and they don’t pop so easily.”

“Oh, that’s clever,” Gennine almost giggled. “I’ll pass that along right away. Tomorrow before your shift, I have the planning people coming to my office. They want to show you girls what the new Pixie Hollow’s going to look like.”

“This is so exciting,” Kelly bubbled. “We get to goof off in the park even more, and Pixie Hollow’s getting a facelift!”

“Oh one last thing.” Gennine said, “Sarah, you’re off tomorrow.” she winked.

“Oh,” Sarah giggled. “Um, thank you? But I already had the afternoon off.”

“Sure, but I want you to come in and look at the plans with the girls.” Gennine laughed, “You’ll have to take the paid day off up with the big guys in the main office.”

“Well I guess I can use the time to find out how much our landlord wants for the extra space on our floor, get my sister to help me set up my new digital art pad, maybe sneak some snowballs in for Peri,” she joked.

Vanessa laughed as she leaned over and put her hand on Sarah’s shoulder. “Honey you earned a day off. We’ll cover for ya. You just enjoy yourself.”

up
421 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Loveing this

It's so cute and light, I love it

addicted

You guys are making me look forward to wednesdays and saturdays this story is addictive I think I would pay to be able to finish it now


I'm a bibliophile, a nerd, a gamer, a MMA, and a girl

message me

Everything I've read so far

Everything I've read so far makes me feel like I'm really there.
great job

Hmmm, wonder what the suits

Hmmm, wonder what the suits want with Sarah? I love the idea of Annie and her friends starting an official Pixie Fan Club and that Disney will back them with an official website. This is a wonderful little story. Janice

Hi Zoe

This story is a fun one and I would guess you're having a fun time writing this one too
Great work keep it up
and I look forward to your next chapter

Loving it!!

I am sooooo addicted to this!! it makes me want to go back to Disneyland and ride the tea cups and chase each other around the park =]

The Great Fairy Rescue

Sounds familiar :P

Seriously though luckily she is on Disney property and the press is not able to annoy her. It would surely make at least the local news.

Oh and a day off is nice

But nothing says gratitude like a raise! Somehow I think Sil's responsibilities among the pixies will just keep growing along with her stature in it. I can so see Tink and Sil kinda being the queen bees of the group, in a nice way.

Fantastic

All of this "improv" has me laughing from start to end. It's so adorable!

Can't wait until there's more!

while bubbles are nice and all...

...She should try using waterphobic water! One of the best experiments I have done in a long while.

Loved the story and hope to see more.

ST

Fun :)

Fun :)

Synergy

The end of this chapter, with the girls talking about stuff and throwing ideas back and forth, must have pleased Gennine greatly. The synergy was just sparking things to higher and higher levels. Truly the sum is greater than the parts. You've got a group of girls that want to work together and are motivated to the greater good, that are smart, and friendly. They'll fix your problems, often before you've even figured out there is a problem.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Awesome

It’s a great story I wonder if Sarah will get a raise. I’m confused that she didn’t interact with his band since he would probably be there. She is going to need to find a swimsuit that covers everything for lifeguard training.

hugs :)
Michelle SidheElf Amaianna