Marcia and Me Chapters 10 - 12

Printer-friendly version
Chris lets his fun loving neighbor style his hair for a gag gone wild
and soon discovers he may not be who he thought he was!

 

Marcia and Me
Chapters 10 - 12

by Rebecca Anderson

Copyright © 1999, 2015 by Rebecca Anderson
All Rights Reserved.

 
Author's Note: Hi, This is the second story I've ever written. It's still incomplete. I hope you like it.

Feel free to archive or otherwise distribute, provided it (and this preamble) is unedited and no fee is charged for access. This story may not be distributed from any site that charges money, is members-only, or uses that ridiculous "adult check" thing (or any similar system).

All rights reserved by the author, who can be contacted at: [email protected] ~Becky

Image Credit: Picture purchased and licensed for use from 123RF.com Stock Photography.

The model(s) in this image is in / and are no way connected with this story nor supports nor conveys the issues and situations brought up within the story. The model(s) use is solely used for the representation of looks of the main character(s) of this particular story. ~Sephrena
 


 
Chapter 10.  Thursday
 
 
I woke up alone next morning. I could hear Mom downstairs, and smell coffee. I lay in the unfamiliar bed, looking up at the ceiling, thinking about the evening. Clearly I was losing my marbles completely. I didn't know at all where any of this was leading. Only a week ago I'd been sure of who I was, and what I was. I hadn't been very happy, in fact I'd never felt really great about having to fit in with guys, but I'd always known I was a guy.

Now things were crazy.

There I was last night, making out with a guy, a guy I thought was cute, cute for chrissakes, and I had started to wish I really was a girl so he could undress me and do more!

I didn't really know why I'd cried, though. I really had enjoyed everything about the evening. I guess I was just overwhelmed.

My bladder was very full, so I got up to go to the bathroom. Once there I realized I was still all taped up, and it took me a few very painful minutes to remove the tape before I was able to sit down and relax. As I stood up I kicked myself mentally because that was another time I'd sat down to pee. My brain was definitely all scrambled, there was no question. I went into my room, removed the bra and my pathetic imitation breasts, put on the oversized t-shirt I usually slept in and went downstairs to have some breakfast.

As I walked in, I gave Mom another hug. I just felt like I needed to. She didn't speak, but poured me coffee and put some pancakes on the table in front of me as I sat down.

"Sorry about last night, Mom," I said eventually.

"Sorry for what?" Mom asked.

"For all the crying, I guess."

"You should never have to apologize for that. I like it when you can cry in front of me, I think it's better than hiding your feelings. I don't mean to pry, but what happened last night that brought all of that on?"

I hesitated. "I don't know, Mom. Really mixed up. I had a great time. Maybe too good. I honestly don't know what to think. I don't wanna stop doing this, but I'm ... I think I'm gonna turn out really weird or something."

"But you had a good time?"

"I had a great time."

"So you were crying. Hmmm..." She looked at me and we both laughed. She was right. Crying when I was happy was what was weird.

Mom walked over to me and ran her hand through my hair. "When you've finished breakfast get dressed, and wear something pretty. That'll make you feel better. I want to take you to meet someone later today."

She wouldn't tell me who, so I finished breakfast, had a very long shower and then dressed, in a beautiful silk blouse Megan had given me and the skirt of Marcia's that I'd first worn a few days ago when all this started. I did my hair, and got the hang of using the comb backwards to lift it a little. After I applied a light touch of mascara and some lipstick I thought I looked pretty sophisticated. I went downstairs, and after a half hour or so of waiting while Mom attended to some bills we had we set off for this mysterious meeting.
 

Antique-Dividers2.png

 
Mom pulled the car into the basement carpark of a small office building which was covered with that blue reflecting glass that always shines the sun into your eyes no matter what time of day it is. We'd driven all the way down to LA again, only this time into the heart of the Valley. We had lunch at a little cafe on the way through, and I was looking out the whole time for the archetypal valley-girl, but I guess we didn't get anywhere near a mall so that was a waste of time. Instead we passed mile after mile of bland small office blocks and factories until we came to a more prosperous looking area with trees along the street. Mom had to refer to a scrap of paper to remember the address, and even when we found it she still wasn't sure it was the right building. She seemed quite nervous when we parked the car and took the elevator to the third floor.

Eventually we found the office she was looking for. I realized right away we were visiting a doctor. Where was Mom getting the money for this? All of a sudden I felt nervous about being there. If this was a doctor, then wouldn't he find out I wasn't a girl? I looked at Mom as she told the receptionist who we were, and she said "Jenny" instead of "Chris" when she gave my name. She squeezed my hand under the receptionist's desk, and we sat down and waited. I remembered to smooth my skirt as I sat down, and flipped through a really dull magazine from some Health Management company while we waited.

Eventually the receptionist called our names and ushered us into the doctor's office. A few minutes later a pretty dark-haired woman in her early thirties came in and introduced herself to us as Doctor Adams. Mom seemed a bit taken aback, I guess because this woman was younger than she was.

Anyway, Dr. Adams and Mom talked for a few minutes about how we'd driven down and how much Dr. Adams liked Santa Rosita the one time she'd been there, and then the Doctor turned to me and asked me how I was doing.

I hesitated before I said anything until I figured that of course she knew about me, that was why we were there! And then I told her all about the last few days and how everything had just happened and I must have kind of blurted out a fair bit because Mom told me to slow down.

After a while, Dr. Adams asked Mom to leave the room, and then we talked some more, mostly about how I felt about girls, and about guys, and when we got to that part I blushed and she just sat there expectantly and so I told her about Paul. Then we talked about how I felt when I was a kid, and how I felt about the last few days, and I answered truthfully that I had no idea really but that I liked some of it and didn't like some of it. And how I was worried about where Mom was getting the money for this visit, and other stuff. And that was that. She asked me to wait outside, and asked to see Mom again. They talked for another ten or fifteen minutes and Mom and I went down to the car.

"What did she say?" I asked Mom.

Mom smiled a little smile. "That's for me to know..." she said.

"Mom!"

"She said she would never have known you weren't a girl, and she treats a lot of people like you."

Like me? "Like what?"

"People who aren't sure what they want to be."

I shuddered. I'd seen transvestites on Geraldo. Ugh. I didn't want her to think I was like that. Apart from the clothes and stuff they all seemed like such jerks. I mean, obviously they were jerks, they were on Geraldo. Was I like that? Did Mom think so?

As we drove on I realized that we weren't heading for home. We drove west through the hills and Mom told me we were gonna stay have to be in LA tomorrow and that I was gonna have to do some tests for the Doctor the next day, so we were going to stay with Megan and Mark. And if Mark's schedule was free in the afternoon next day I would pose for some pictures for him.

Megan was still at work when we arrived, so Mark greeted us at the house and we chatted for a while. After talking to my Mom again he asked me himself whether he could take some photographs, and we set up a time and a place to meet next day. Mark worked at a studio over on the westside, so Mom and I would go there after lunch and then head home before dinner. I was glad. Today was Thursday. Tomorrow night it was Marcia's dinner. She was gonna be pissed if I couldn't make it. Thinking about Paul I realized I was gonna have to hurry to get ready after we got back.

Megan came home and Mark decided the four of us would eat out, so we drove back down the coast to a restaurant he liked. During the dinner he made a couple of references to enjoying the company of so many beautiful women, which made my Mom and Megan roll their eyes a little but made me blush. Megan grinned at me a couple of times and kicked me conspiratorially under the table once when two cute young guys walked by. After dinner we walked along the beach for a while, carrying our shoes in our hands while the sun was going down over the ocean.

I felt great. The sky looked wonderful, the ocean was beautiful, and even though I was walking along the beach in a skirt everything just felt - well, it felt better than I could remember feeling for a long time. By the time we headed back home I was exhausted for some reason and we had an early night. Megan lent Mom and me a nightgown each and the two of us slept solidly in the spare bed. Just before I went to sleep I realized that Mom and I had slept together two nights in a row although we hadn't done it for about twelve years before that.
 
 

Antique-Dividers2.png

 
Chapter 11.  Friday
 
 
Next morning the first thing I thought about when I woke up was that I had a date with Paul that night. I lay in bed listening to the waves on the beach only a few feet away, and thought of the way I'd felt the last time he touched me. I noticed Mom was already up.

I could hear some birds in the winds and the waves as I lay there. I closed my eyes again and thought of Paul kissing me. I stroked my hip the way he had done a few nights earlier, feeling the satiny nightgown against my skin. Abruptly I realized that a part of my body I hadn't thought about much lately was becoming active. The more I thought about the way Paul made me feel the more aroused I became. I rolled over onto my belly and hugged the pillow tight to me. I thought about the way his arms felt around me, and how he touched my face when he tilted my head to kiss me. As I rocked back and forth on the bed I became aware of a tremendous feeling of pleasure, and then I came.

I was immediately embarrassed. I reached for the box of tissues beside the bed and tried to wipe up the mess, which was congealed on the front of my nightgown. Uh oh. This was gonna be hard to explain away. I got out of bed, still feeling a little buzz, and wrapped a robe I found on the back of the door around me as I walked out of the bedroom into the hall. Mom saw me from the kitchen and called good morning, and I called back a muffled "uh huh" as I went to the bathroom.

I tried to rinse off the nightgown while I showered, and seemed to get most of it. I tried to avoid getting my hair wet, and after showering took only a few minutes to get it into a decent style. Then I hung the nightgown in the shower recess, wrapped myself in the robe, and went out to the kitchen. It was 8.30am and Mom and I were the only ones left in the house.

Mom handed me a coffee and I sipped it before wandering out to the deck to look at the ocean. The robe I was wearing was some sort of Japanese cotton affair which clung to my body in the light breeze. I realized after a moment that it was a good thing no-one was on the beach, because I probably cut a strange figure as a girl with a flat chest. I put the coffee on the railing and folded my arms in front of me, trying to make this fact less obvious even though no-one was there to see.

Eventually Mom came out and led me by the arm to the bedroom, where she'd laid out a few casual clothes of Megan's. I noticed she'd borrowed a blouse from Megan as well. "Time to get moving if we're to be there by ten-thirty," she said.

I dressed in the plain black skirt and striped knit top she'd put on the bed. The top was very clinging and so my small breasts looked more prominent. There was a gap between the skirt and top, leaving my navel visible, and this made me look younger than the outfit I'd worn the previous day.

I went back into the bathroom to put on a little mascara and noticed Mom had moved the nightgown and hung it properly on a hanger so it would dry evenly. As I was applying the mascara I saw her in the doorway behind me. She looked from me to the nightgown and back again, and I blushed, but she just gave me a puzzled look and set off to lock the house up. After a few adjustments I grabbed the strappy sandals I'd worn the previous day and we set off without breakfast.

The tests were uneventful. I couldn't even figure out what they were for. We went to a different office, and Mom waited in the reception area. At first I thought I was gonna have to strip off my clothes, because there was a gown hanging in the room where they sat me. I didn't want to do that, so I just sat there until a nurse came in. She saw me looking at the gown and smiled. "Don't worry about that, honey, we just need to measure you a little."

First she measured my height and weight, then she took some blood samples from me and a swab from the inside of my cheek. Then she pinched me with some kind of calliper things to measure how much fat I had on me.

"Hmmm," she said as she removed the calipers, "Aren't you a tiny little thing."

I felt embarrassed, I guess because I was still thinking a bit in Chris mode and I responded the way I would at school when someone called me a runt. Then I realized she meant it as a kind of compliment, that she thought I had a great figure, and I relaxed. She finished her measuring and I was shown into a different office where a cute guy in his twenties gave me some forms to fill in.

The forms went on for ever, and the questions they asked seemed really stupid. I had to say whether I liked a whole lot of things on a scale of one to five. Clearly they were trying to measure how much of a guy or girl I was, but the way the questions were phrased they were just so obvious. At first I was tempted to just make up answers to confuse them, which is what Marcia would have insisted I do, but then I remembered that all this was costing Mom money she didn't have, so I answered them all as well as I could. Eventually it was all over, and Mom and I left to go to Mark's.

Mark's studio didn't look like much from the outside. It was a big unpainted concrete block in a seedy area of Venice, and I think Mom was afraid the wheels of the car were gonna get stolen or something. We buzzed on a large black steel door and a guy in his early twenties answered. "Hi, you must be Jenny, and Katherine" He smiled, and led us into the building. "I'm Gary, Mark's assistant." Looking at the way Gary walked ahead of us I figured he had to be gay, which for some reason relaxed me.

Inside the studio things were surprisingly primitive. I had thought considering all the high-fashion work Mark did that there would be more people around, and that the studio itself would be decorated in some kind of avant garde fashion, but the studio was completely bare except for the lights and some black curtains hanging around the edges. The rooms off to the side were furnished only with trestle tables, wooden boxes and folding chairs, as though the whole place might move to another location at a moment's notice. There was a glass-fronted refrigerator stocked with Evian in the corner at the back of the studio but otherwise the place was very spartan.

Mark greeted both of us, and Gary offered Mom a tea. Mark introduced Andrea, the make-up artist who would be working with me, and then Andrea led me off to one of the side rooms to begin transforming me into -- what? I didn't really know what Mark was gonna be doing. I looked back at Mom as Andrea led me away, but she was engrossed in conversation with Mark.

We walked into a dressing room, and Andrea asked me to strip down to my panties. I hesitated for a moment and she said "Don't worry, I've seen everyone, you better believe it." So I went behind a curtain and took off my shoes, skirt and top. As I was folding my top she put her head around the curtain briefly and said "bra too, honey, everything off except your panties." This was gonna be interesting, I thought as I unhooked the bra. I carefully lay the breast inserts under my top on a chair, made sure my penis was tucked behind me in my panties so that I was smooth in front, and stepped out around the curtain.

Andrea was facing away from me sorting through some bottles on the make-up table. She glanced quickly at me and said "Come on over here and sit -"

She stopped and her face went about three different directions. She looked at my face, then at my chest, then at my groin, then back at my face and chest. She looked terribly confused. "Uh..." was all she could manage.

I couldn't think of anything to say, so I walked across to the table and sat down, my face burning with embarrassment.

"Uh..." Andrea tried again hopefully. "Gee, you're not, uh, very big up top, are you"

I couldn't help it, I giggled. Andrea looked at me quizzically and then left the room. A few moments later she returned with Mark. All of a sudden I felt naked, and I folded my arms in front of my chest. For some reason I didn't want him to see me like this.

"Uh, Andrea, you might want to get her a robe," Mark said, handing me one from the wall and turning away slightly as I stood to put it on. Andrea was still staring at me. I was starting to feel very self-conscious.

"We're going to be making Jenny look fairly natural today," Mark said to Andrea as if nothing had happened. "I'm looking for youth and freshness, so I want things kept simple and subtle. Okay?"

Andrea nodded, and Mark left the room. I sat down again, and Andrea began to tie my hair back. She was studying my face intently, and finally she couldn't stand to be silent any more.

"Are you..." her voice trailed off. She took the ponytail she'd made and twisted it and pinned it to the top of my head.

"Yes," I said, wanting suddenly to put her out of her misery. I actually didn't know what she was going to say, but it seemed any certainty was better than the confusion she'd just been through. "But now I'm not going to be any more." I hoped that made things clearer. I really didn't want to get into specifics.

Strangely this seemed to satisfy her. I was surprised. I had thought Mark would have had a word to his staff about me before doing the photos, but clearly he didn't think it was that big a deal.

She stopped playing with my hair. "Well, it's probably best if we shower you first."

She showed me where the shower was in an adjacent room and told me to wash my hair. When I came back from the shower, there was a sandwich and some water on the table, which was obviously my lunch as Andrea was just finishing hers.

After I finished eating, she pinned my hair up again and went to work on my face. She used a lot of make-up, more than Marcia had when she'd first applied it. I got a layer of moisturizer all over my face, and then down over my neck and my chest. She obviously felt very strange about putting it on my chest and asked me if I'd like to do that myself. She applied some dabs of concealer in a few places, and then foundation all over my face, neck, shoulders and chest.

Then came some highlighter, eyeliner, blush, eyeshadow and mascara. She put a little shadow on my chest between where my breasts should have been. It was all in subtle tones so it didn't look garish, but I did think it looked thick. I said as much, timidly, and she told me the camera wouldn't show all of it. Then she went to work with my hair. She sprayed stuff all over it, and by the time she finished it shone like it never had before.

Then she took me in to see Mark. Mom smiled reassuringly as I came out with Andrea, and Mark positively beamed.

The first shots we did were just of me sitting on the floor against the side of a chair, with the robe slid down from my shoulders so it looked like I was naked. Mark said he was only shooting from the shoulders up so no-one would know. Strangely the camera didn't worry me, Mark was talking the whole time and I thought more about what he was saying than the fact that he was constantly taking shots. We tried a few variations on the pose and then Andrea took my back into the dressing area and had me sit in the chair again. She and Mark consulted on some clothing and Mark left us alone.

"Uh, honey..." she began. "When you came in you looked, uh, bigger."

Without saying anything I got up and retrieved the fake breasts that Marcia had given me. Andrea smiled as though reassured of something, and had me stand with the robe open. She cleaned the make-up off my chest, then took a small bottle and applied something to the back of one of the breast forms.

This is just a temporary glue," she said. "We can wash it off at the end of the day. Now I got this figured out, Jenny. You should have told me. Lots of girls use these on the street. Everyone wants to be thin, but not everywhere."

I shrugged and smiled. She held me still, and then pressed one of the breast forms to my chest. She rubbed some of the glue up around the upper edge of the form and smoothed it over the join between the form and my skin. Then she applied the other form and did the same. She gave me some water to drink while I was standing there, and then began to apply more make-up over my chest and the breast forms. "I haven't done this since I did some movie work a few years ago," she smiled as she worked. Eventually she pronounced herself satisfied, then handed me a black mesh dress and a pair of lycra briefs. I looked at the briefs a moment. Seeing some surgical tape on the make-up desk I picked it up.

"We use that to smooth out foreheads and do a quick facelift," Andrea said. "You don't need any of that."

I didn't say anything, but took the dress, briefs and tape behind the curtain. I took off the robe and panties, and taped my penis into place carefully. Then I put on the briefs and walked out from behind the curtain. They were a boy-cut kind of thing, which I thought was a trifle ironic. Andrea helped me into the dress. I looked myself over in the full-length mirror at the side of the room. It was remarkable. Through the mesh of the dress I really looked like I had breasts. Small ones, to be sure, but breasts nonetheless.

We took a lot of shots of me dressed like that, then in quick succession I did some 'girl next door' outfits, some stuff with other clothes that looked very slinky (still bra-less) and then some stuff in some other lingerie, and finally a cute one-piece bathing suit. Mark used a variety of backdrops and props in each shot. Then finally he had Andrea re-do my make-up and my hair and we went outside to his van and drove around for an hour and a half. We used most of the same costumes as he took shots of me in doorways and against signs and on the beach and under the pier. Andrea helped me as I changed in the van. While I was dressing we chatted about what we were going to do over the weekend, and I mentioned that I had a kind of formal dinner that night. I realized she was a wonderful person, and felt guilty for letting her feel so awful earlier. The more we talked the more we laughed, and twice Gary had to come back to the van and tell us in a severe tone that Mark was waiting for me.

Each time I emerged from the van I got a lot of looks from people passing in cars, and I almost caused an accident when I was wearing the mesh dress in public. Mom was frowning at that one, but Mark had saved it for last and she let it pass.

By the time we went back to the studio I was exhausted. Posing for photographs was harder work than I'd imagined. I slumped back in the chair as Andrea removed all the make-up, then had a long, long hot shower to wash away the grit from the street. Andrea was right, the breast forms came off in the hot water.

As I came out into the dressing room I could hear Mom and Mark talking quietly in the studio. "She just eats the camera right up," Mark was saying. At first I assumed he was talking to Mom about some other model he had worked with, but then in the next sentence I heard my name and I realized he was talking about me. Uh. What did that mean?

Andrea showed me how to get my skin really clean and well moisturized after the shower, "because you have such great skin and you're gonna do well if you take care of it."

Then Andrea told me she wanted to do something special for me "because I was so weirded out when you came in, I'm sorry about that." She began to reapply make-up to my face, but carefully and much more sparingly than before. Then she styled my hair again, this time doing it up in much the same way Marcia had when we went to the party. Except that Andrea was a professional, and when she'd finished with me I had to admit I looked -- well, absolutely beautiful. Really. I could see that Andrea was pleased with the results. "That's for your date tonight," she said. "Knock him dead."

She showed me how to do some touch-ups on the make-up later on, then gave me a brief hug and said "Well, hope we see some more of you. I think we will." She helped me get dressed again without getting make-up all over my clothes and then led me back to the studio where Mom and Mark were waiting. They both looked impressed at the way I looked. "Very Gwyneth Paltrow," Mark said quietly to my Mom, but I heard him. Andrea winked at me.

Mark thanked me profusely and told me how wonderful I was, and that he'd have some proofs next day and would send me a set FedEx on Monday. I was pretty impressed at that - FedEx-ed parcels to me! I hugged him carefully to try to avoid getting make-up on him, and gave Andrea a quick kiss. She admonished me for smudging my lipstick and fixed it again, but I think she was pleased.
 
 

Antique-Dividers2.png

 
Chapter 12.  Friday Evening
 
 
Mom drove us home as quickly as she could. I must have talked incessantly about the dinner that night and I think she was worried we'd be late back. Probably not as much as I was worried.

The trip took two hours and we got home with less than an hour to spare. At first I was panicking until I realized all I had to do was get dressed; I already had my hair and make-up done. As I put my underwear on Mom made me a cup of herbal tea to calm me down, then went to her room and came back with a little gift-wrapped parcel. I took it from her questioningly, and unwrapped it. Inside was a black garter belt and two pairs of stockings. It took me a moment to work out what the belt was, so far I'd only tried pantyhose.

"I thought you might like to feel a little sexy," Mom said. I couldn't believe my ears. I was going out with Paul, and that was okay with Mom I realized now. But she wanted me to feel sexy going out with him, and I was a little unprepared for that. Mom showed me how to put the belt and stockings on, and then it was time to put on the dress.

I had decided to wear the Calvin Klein that Megan had given me. When Mom saw it she frowned at me and I remembered that she had told me to leave it behind at Megan's. I smiled at her in what I thought was my best hopeful look and she relented, grinning, and helped me pull it over my head without getting make-up on it. She tidied two strands of my hair that had become wayward and then stepped back to look at me better.

There were little tears in her eyes. "Jenny, you look beautiful," she said. I looked in the mirror, and I realized I had to agree. I looked older, I guess I could have been anywhere between 17 and twenty-five. The dress draped over me perfectly, enhancing my slim figure as well as emphasizing the size of my bustline. If I had been much bigger in the chest I wouldn't have looked good in it. My hair tied up made my neck look long and elegant.

I went to hug Mom, but she told me not to ruin my make-up. I didn't care, and hugged her anyway. I felt very close to her right then. This was something I could only have shared with her as Jenny. We'd had some good times when I was Chris, but we'd never been as close as we had the past few days.

We finished the hug and I went downstairs to wait for Paul. A few minutes later Mom came downstairs with two jewelry boxes. In the first was a thin gold necklace with a small sapphire on it, and in the second a pair of small matching sapphire drop earings. I took out the gold hoops I had in my ears and put the sapphires in, then Mom helped me clasp the necklace.

Paul arrived right on time. He had dressed nicely, wearing tailored pants instead of jeans and a nice white shirt that somehow brought out the blue in his eyes. But he stopped completely when he saw me. I smiled. This was the second time today I'd had that reaction from somebody -- first from Andrea when she saw me almost naked, and now from Paul for different reasons. He was as startled as Andrea had been, though in a nicer way. He looked me up and down, obviously liking what he saw. Then he smiled broadly and handed me a small bunch of flowers. Then he handed Mom a bunch too. "Bribery," said Mom, smiling, "That will get you a long way round here."

I got two vases and put the flowers in some water while Mom and Paul made some small talk, and then it was time to leave. I gave Mom a quick kiss goodbye and Paul and I set off to Marcia's, just next door.

"Jenny, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen," he said as soon as we'd closed the door to our house. I looked into his eyes and with something of a shock realized he was sincere. I also realized right then with an equal shock that I wanted him to hold me, to undress me, and to make love to me, the way I'd imagined in the bed just that morning at Megan's. I moved toward him and he took me in his arms and kissed me, oh so gently. I almost swooned again. Eventually he steadied me, and I took his arm and we walked down the drive and along the street to Marcia's.

When she opened the door Marcia did a double-take, too. "Wow," she said as we entered. She made me do a 360 degree turn for her. I couldn't stop smiling. This was great. Marcia looked great, too. She had on a dark red slipdress which showed off the curves in her body amazingly well. And she wasn't wearing a bra underneath it, which I could see Paul noticed instantly. For some reason I didn't mind. I'd never felt better in my life.

Marcia and Paul exchanged greetings, and Marcia led us to the living room and offered us a drink. I accepted, and Paul offered to get them for Marcia. We were the first ones to arrive, except for Becky who had been helping Marcia cook for most of the afternoon. She came into the living room at that moment, fresh from getting dressed for dinner, in a long black dress that went well with her goth look but added a lot of class as well. She too stopped mid-sentence when she saw me, and gave me the most curious look I'd seen all day, stranger even than the one Andrea had given me.

Mike and Brad arrived together. Evidently under instructions from Marcia and Becky to be on time or die, they seemed nervous that they were ten minutes late. Mike, as Marcia's boyfriend, took over the drink-making functions from Paul, and pretty soon I had a glass of champagne in my hand. I decided I liked it a lot, though I wasn't crazy about the way Mike tried to look down the front of my dress as he handed it to me. Then the other guests arrived, Steve and a friend of Marcia's I hadn't seen much of, Lynda, and Denise Convey and a football friend of Mike's, Ed. It was obvious Marcia had been doing some matchmaking.

Everyone was trying hard to be as sophisticated as possible. Marcia had brought out her parents' best crystal and silver, and had got her Dad to set out some wines for the occasion. The girls had all dressed up, and even the guys were well turned out. Mike, for example, had worn an actual shirt, with a collar. I'd only ever seen him in t-shirts before. I realized guys could look pretty good when they tried.

While everyone was discussing plans for the summer I volunteered to help Marcia in the kitchen. She had things pretty much under control, but it was a chance to talk to her without everyone else around. I was conscious as I left the room that all the guys had their eyes on me.

Once in the kitchen Marcia turned to me and said breathlessly "Hey. Did you have plastic surgery, or what?" She smiled.

I blushed, and smiled back. "Paul seems to like it," I said, indicating the dress.

"Jenny, it's not the dress, you look -- glowing."

I smiled again. In fact I hadn't stopped smiling since Paul had come to pick me up from my place, except for that once when he'd kissed me. I told Jenny all about the afternoon with Mark, and how much fun that was and how Andrea had done my hair and make-up and that's how come it looked so good.

"Yeah, well I can see I've created a Frankenstein," Marcia laughed as she handed me a bag of bread rolls to put out in a basket for the table. " I could see the way Mike was looking at you. I'm gonna have to teach you how to be ugly from now on."

Dinner was beautiful. Marcia could really cook, I was amazed. I'd always thought of her as one of the least domesticated girls I'd ever known (not that I'd known a lot). But apart from some slightly overcooked vegetables the food was great. I discovered that I liked wine even more than I had the previous week, and the conversation at the table was interesting. Marcia had made the boys promise not to talk about football (which Paul said suited him fine), and they obliged with a lot of good humor. Mike and Steve were very witty, and even Denise Convey turned out to be much more friendly than I'd have thought based on her welcome the week before at her party. Becky was the odd one out. When we'd visited her house a week earlier she had been great, I felt like we really connected. But ever since she'd walked in tonight she seemed kind of uneasy about something. I gave up trying to engage her in conversation and just enjoyed the meal and everyone else's company.

Soon we retired to the living room. Steve rifled through the music collection and put on a CD to dance to, and after Marcia turned down the lights everyone danced for three or four songs until a slow number came up. Then the couples who had been match-made by Marcia stepped away as if by some silent agreement, and Mike and Marcia and Becky and Brad and Paul and I danced close to one another while the others passed a joint around. Paul put his arms around me and I put my cheek into his shoulder as we danced together. I was swimming in a little cloud of bliss and champagne and wine, and everything was just fine with me.

As the song ended Paul sat down in a large chair and pulled me onto his knee. I gladly complied, and he nuzzled my neck and put his arm around my waist. In a moment or two I could feel his erection beneath me. I looked across at the others and could see that they were all talking and smoking and ignoring us, except for Brad and Becky who were still dancing, Becky stealing the occasional glance our way. I didn't care. I kissed Paul, and felt his hand rest on my thigh. He felt my garter belt at the top of my stockings through the dress, and made a small "mmmm" noise when he realized what it was. I felt great. I wanted to lose myself to him, then and there.

Pretty soon I knew I had to go to the bathroom. The wine was catching up with me. I excused myself, much to Paul's frustration, and took my purse as I went. I had noticed that women always took their purses to the bathroom with them.

I had to undo all the tape before I sat down and relieved myself, then retrieve some new tape from my purse and re-tape myself all over again. Afterward I stood at the mirror and tried to touch up my make-up the way Andrea had shown me. As I finished and opened the door I got a shock, because Becky was just on the other side waiting to use the bathroom.

"Sorry to take so long," I said as I went to get by her.

"Just so you know, I know," Becky said. I looked at her uncomprehendingly. She seemed surprised at my response. "Marcia told me," she continued, and I understood what she was talking about.

Damn! Why did Marcia tell her?

"I dunno why you're doing it," she continued, "but I think it's pretty weird."

I suffered a moment of pure panic. Shit. What if she told Paul. I was gonna die. He didn't need to kill me, I'd just stop living. I felt sick.

"Oh, don't worry," Becky said. "Marcia made me promise not to tell anyone, so I won't." She poked my left breast. "But we both know what's in here, and who it belongs to, don't we."

I wanted the earth to swallow me up. I'd become so used to people accepting me as Jenny that I'd forgotten to worry about whether people knew. How stupid could I have been? And now here I was, she knew. And she'd seen me with Paul a few minutes before.

"I must admit," she said. "You sure are great looking. I'd never have believed it until Marcia told me."

I didn't know what to do. How come she'd been so nice to me only a week earlier and now she was being so horrible? "Uh, please don't say anything -" I said.

"I promised Marcia, and a promise is something I don't break easily. But I think maybe you should be a little more discreet with Paul. It's not very fair to him. And if he ever found out..."

And with that she went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I went back to the living room. As soon as Paul saw me he said "What's wrong?"

I felt like I was gonna cry. "Uh, it's okay," I said. "Sorry. I'm not feeling so great. Maybe it's the wine." That wasn't untrue. I was starting to feel sick, and regretting having had all that wine.

"Maybe I should take you home," Paul said.

"No. Yes. I don't know."

Seeing how I looked, Marcia had come over too. Paul looked at her and said "She's not feeling well. I think I should take her home."

Marcia looked at me, then saw Becky come back into the room and saw her glance at me, too. And I could see Marcia's blood begin to heat up. She figured out Becky must have said something, and she wasn't happy. But I didn't care. I felt sick. I did want to go home. I just wasn't sure I wanted Paul to take me. I felt terrible. Becky was right, I was being unfair to him.

But he would have none of it. He said goodbye for both of us, and took my arm and led me from Marcia's. He put his arm around me to steady me for a moment, and I felt that closeness to him I loved so much. I disengaged and took his arm instead, and we walked back to my place.

"Sorry," I said again as we got to the front door.

"Sorry for what? You can't help it if you feel sick," he said softly. He tilted my chin up slightly so he could kiss me. I wanted to cry again.

"I wanted to make you happy tonight," I said, honestly.

"You did," he said, kissing me again.

"Paul..." I began

"Yes?"

"I need to tell you something." All of a sudden I felt the need to be honest with him. He was a great guy and he deserved better.

"No, you don't." He said gently.

What did that mean? Did he know? How? No, he couldn't.

"I know you don't come from out of town," he said to me softly. "I know this is where you live all the time. I knew it the other night when I came to pick you up. This is a house that's lived in, not one you're just staying in for a few short days. And yesterday at home I saw some of my Dad's work on the hall table and I noticed your Mom has applied for a job with his company. So I know a lot about your Mom. Now I just want to get to know more about you."

So he didn't know everything. But this wasn't getting any easier. "Do you want to come in?" I asked.

"I think you need to rest. From the sound of it you've had a big day"

He had no idea how big.

"Paul, I just wanted to say I think you're great, and I don't want to ever hurt you."

"Uh oh," he said. "What have I done to deserve that speech?"

I didn't know what he was talking about.

"That's the speech girls give guys when they're going to dump them. I'm waiting for the 'But'."

I hugged him fiercely.

"I know you're not sixteen, Marcia told me," he said. "She didn't mean to, and I wasn't prying. I don't think you got your story straight with her. But don't worry about that, either. I'd like you no matter how old you were."

I opened the front door. It was now or never. I gently pulled him inside and, leaving the lights off, led him through the moonlit living room and onto the couch. I sat in his lap again. Then I kissed him, and I started to cry. He held me, gently. "Hey, hey," he said. "That's no way to act."

I sobbed. The week had been too much for me. Here I was crying my eyes out on the shoulder of a guy I'd only known for that one week. Why was it that I always cried when things were not so bad? Paul held me to him and rubbed my back gently until my crying subsided. I looked up at him and he kissed me again, and then we were kissing and his hand stayed on my back while the other one came around to hold me as well. As we kissed and he held me I felt that feeling again, that feeling of excitement. I could feel, sitting on his lap again, that he was becoming erect. I felt his tongue go in my mouth, and his hand go to my breast. I didn't resist him. I wanted him, and I didn't care what that meant.

I shifted off his lap and spread myself out on the couch, and he lay on top of me and kissed me and stroked my thighs. I could feel him reach under my dress and begin to stroke the skin above my stockings, and I could feel the intensity of his erection pressing into my right leg. With his other hand he stroked my face, and he began to whisper sweet things to me. "Jenny, you're the most beautiful girl I know. Jenny. Jenny. You are wonderful, and smart, and sweet. I've never met any girl like you. Jenny. And you feel so good right now." He shifted his weight to the side and then I could feel his hand further up my thigh. I was getting kind of nervous the further his hand moved, and he sensed that. He kissed me ever so softly. "Jenny, have you ever ..." He seemed embarrassed to ask. "Are you a virgin?"

I nodded, and kissed him. I moved his hand from my thigh, and then I made him sit up. I got off the couch, and knelt on the floor. Before I thought too much about it, I was undoing the zipper on his pants. And then I had his cock in my hands.

Wow. It was thick.

It was much bigger than I'd thought.

I looked at his face nervously, and smiled. Then I lowered my lips to the tip of his cock, and kissed it gently. There was a tiny trace of some creamy salty fluid at the tip. I kissed it again, and then I took him in my mouth. He groaned softly, and I sucked him, taking time to lick the head of his penis occasionally before returning to putting the shaft further and further inside my mouth. His breathing got heavier and heavier, and then he tensed. "Jenny!" he cried, a little too loudly, and he came inside my mouth, a great quantity of it. I almost gagged, but I swallowed as much as I could. I kept sucking until he groaned in pain and held my head away. "No more, no more," he said.

I rested my head on his knee. I felt better. I had made him feel good. It wasn't all that terrible. He stroked my neck and shoulders, then pulled me up to sit in his lap again and nuzzled my neck. "Jenny, that was wonderful."

I sat there in his arms for a little while longer, and I knew I was never going to go back to being Chris.
 
 

Antique-Dividers2.png

 
To Be Continued...

up
235 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I don't really feel that

I don't really feel that Jenny had to do what she did to Paul, she could have simply told him she needed to talk to him with her mother present as there was some important issues to discuss. She definitely needs to "get out in front" of all this before information about gets out from others. At least by her doing it first, she can do "damage control" on her terms. IF Paul really, really likes her, he may be very hurt in the beginning, but he does seem to be a man who will come around to her and still consider Jenny as his GIRL. Janice Lynn

I feel that Chris had something to prove in that scene

We start off with "I opened the front door. It was now or never." She introduced herself into the situation and where it led. She wanted him, and in my belief, to determine once and for all if she was a girl or boy.

Other text snippets to support my view include: "I felt his tongue go in my mouth, and his hand go to my breast. I didn't resist him. I wanted him, and I didn't care what that meant."

"Before I thought too much about it, I was undoing the zipper on his pants."

As you can see she was on a mission to prove to herself if she was a woman or not. The forbidden fruit syndrome.

And the answer lies in the very last line of text of this chapter - I will not print it so readers can discover it for themselves.

Where Janice is concerned - was it reckless? YES Is it leading on? YES so What Janice Lynn did state would be the safe sensible way to do this. How Chris did it was reckless wanton abandonment of caution to the wind. And having her control the information release would be much easier than having Paul find out from someone else.

But another thing to consider as well, do teenagers always listen to sage advice? They are, after teenagers and trying to discover things out.

So It's a bad situation overall. Let's just hope Chris / Jenny figures it out.

Sephrena

Diffficult tiime

This always tough for a girl like Jenny. How to tell about her past. Anxious to see how she does it and for Pauls respons. Great story.