A Mother's Story Part 4

Printer-friendly version

A Mother’s Story

Part 4

The Queen Is dead. Long live the Queen!

When I stepped onto the porch, I saw a skateboard leaning against the entryway wall. I recognized it as belonging to John, a 14 year old who lived next door. We paid him to cut the grass. I wondered why he'd left it, but I was too angry to think about it. Mostly I was thinking what I was going to say to Jane.

Unlocking the door, I went in. Immediately I heard rhythmic squeaking and moans coming from Jane's room. Furious, I opened the door to see Jane bent over the bed with John behind her going at it like there was no tomorrow. Neither of them noticed me.

“Get the fuck out of my house, both of you!”

“Wha …?”

”Beat the shit out of the fag, John. Show him who's the man of the house.”

John pulled out of Jane, his huge hard, red cock bobbing at an obscene angle. Before I could react, he hit me between my ribs and stomach. I heard a distinct crack. Only then did I realize how much bigger than me he was. My adrenalin kicked in, allowing me to retreat a couple of steps. John lunged after me, but his pants were around his ankles, so he fell on his face. While he was untangling himself, I opened my purse, got my pepper spray and blasted him in the face. He screamed in agony – clawing at his eyes.

Meanwhile, Jane grabbed a wine bottle. She swung at my head, but I dodged and she hit my left shoulder, breaking my collar bone. She had the bottle raised again when I doused her with pepper spray as well.

With both of them writhing in pain, I ran out and hid on a porch across the street. I dialed 911 and waited. A couple of minutes later John came out, stumbling around looking for his skateboard – still blinded by the pepper spray. Just then a police car pulled up, quickly joined by another, and then a third. Finally, a fire truck with a paramedic arrived.

Unless your lung is punctured, there's not much to be done for a broken rib, but they set my collar bone. My mother picked me up from the hospital and took me back to her house. Three days later I felt good enough to go back to work.

John was tried for assault and battery and spent a year in juvenile detention. Jane was charged with sexually abusing a minor, battery and for dosing me with hormones. She spent two years in prison and is now a registered sex offender. She had our baby in jail. I named her Marie after my mother. Shortly after, we divorced. I got full custody.

I'd been married less than a year – not the two I signed up for, but Ralph Turner not only gave me the $100,000 he talked about, but offered to pay my university tuition. I told him I'd think about it.

Connie was furious about everything that happened and blamed it all on me. I had not kept up appearances – which she saw as my primary job. Instead, I had exposed Jane as a sex offender and liar. Further, the grand daughter she had hoped to brag on was being raised by a blatant sissy. When Ralph agreed to pay me despite my shortcomings, she divorced him and moved to Florida – where she could tell whatever story she liked.

Of course, you're wondering about how I coped as a mother. After Jane was arrested, I spent a long time reflecting on things I should have thought about before I got married – especially about how I was going to take care of my baby. You can't easily care for a baby and work full time, but then I did not have to. I had a house and $25,000 a year, so I did not have to work.

I had been serious about Marie being a breast-fed baby. Now there was no one to do it but me. Rene knew a doctor who dealt with gender issues, She was able to tailor a program that threaded the needle between growing breasts and still being able to father children. I nursed Marie until our next baby came.

Oh, you want to know about how I came to have another baby? Well, when Tina heard what happened, she came to help me until I was recovered. She had not found her relational niche because she was masculine, but not interested in girls sexually.

Given my hormone regime, my sex drive was low. Tina was still not sure where she belonged in the sexual spectrum. So nothing happened between us for a long time. Instead, she just stayed on in Jane's old room after I recovered and we became ever closer friends. She went to community college in the Fall, and I stayed home to mother Marie. In October, I had a talk with Ralph Turner, who had connections at U.S.C. He agreed to use the money he'd offered for my tuition to pay Tina's. She started at U.S.C. in the Spring.

After living together for a year, we became intimate. We married when Tina discovered she was pregnant. By this time, Ralph, who came every weekend to spend time with his grand daughter, had come to love Tina too – as a daughter. He is Bobby's godfather.

Fifteen years later, I am the full-time mother of four and Tina is up for a partnership in a West L. A. law firm. However bad the start, love wins in the end.

up
182 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Nice ending. Anything

Nice ending. Anything mentioning USC in a good way is number 1 in my book.
Janice Lynn (USC class 1963)

Thanks

Thanks.

I have been thnking it is time I finished some of the stories that I have left hanging.

Love, Andra

What a lovely story,

What a lovely story, Androgyne. The end was a bit unlikely - to the best of my knowledge if one has enough oestrogen to have grown fully functional breasts, the ability to ejaculate sperms is always lost. If anyone knows of an actual case that was otherwise please let me know.

I really liked how the nasty individuals all got their come-uppances, and the nice people came out on top. Wishful thinking of course, as anyone who cares to read the news occasionally must realise, good fortune comes more often to the undeserving and seldom to those that either deserve and/or need it. Just one of the reasons for my being convinced that there is no such thing as a god, or if I am wrong about that then it is one that is not worth praying to. If I am wrong, then I hope to meet it so I can punch it on its nose, for causimg my 3rd daughter to be born massively deformed and to die in screaming pain after just one hour of her life. What kind of superbeing punishes an innocent child?

Well, we who read stories on this site need to have stories that fulfill our wishes and dreams, that is why we are here, and your stories, Androgyne, are really good at that and we are all very grateful to you for making Life a wee bit easier and more pleasant for us all, so bless you and MANY THANKS on behalf of all your readers.

Tack skar du har,

Briar

Male nursing, etc

Thank you very much for your appreciation. I am glad to know that my stroies bring a bit of joy into the world.

I am very sorry about your daughter. Nothing I can say that would help, so just know that my feelings go out to you and your family.

I reseached male nursing a while back and found cases of male nursing even without hormones. In one case a mother died and the ship's captain nursed her baby adequately. Another report was that it was common in some remote tribe -- in the Amazon, if I recall. It is also mentioned in the Hebrew Scriptures -- whether figuratively or not, I do not know.

Love, Andra

please delete

.