Sara, Becka, and me. - Chapter 8

Printer-friendly version

Author: 

Audience Rating: 

Publication: 

Genre: 

Character Age: 

TG Elements: 

TG Themes: 

Permission: 

 

Sara, Becka, and me.
by Teddie S.

 

Chapter VIII
The Second Week
Monday - Dresses and the Girls
Tuesday - Some Glue

 
Last week was really a roller coaster. On Saturday when I woke up I was a typical geeky boy. And, now I look more like a pretty teenaged girl. I even talk like a girl, act like a girl, and walk like a girl. Being a cross-dresser at heart, I was in heaven. And, everyone in my family and my girlfriend’s family accept this. That’s everyone in my family except for my brother. And, that was a major downer.

I’m also going to be a bride’s maid in my girlfriend Sara’s sister’s wedding. A very big wedding. This was all because one of the bride’s maids had backed out at the last minute, and they couldn’t find anyone to fill in. But, me.

Well, lets see where this goes.


The Second Week: Monday - Dresses and the Girls

 

I guess the talk that Sara and I had helped me, because I actually slept really well, and was up early on Monday morning. And, I felt good. We were going to pick up the dresses after lunch. But, my taskmaster was coming over this morning, so it would be heels, nylons, and corset for a while. Plus, I’d have to wear the corset to pick up the dress, as this would be the final fitting.

I threw Becka together fairly quickly, just the wig, and my pink silk robe over my baby doll PJ’s. And, just as I was walking to the kitchen, my dad was leaving for work. I walked up to him, gave him a hug, and said, “Have a good day Admiral.”

“Honey.”, he said with a smile, “I like daddy from you a lot better.”

I smiled, and said, “Okay. Daddy. Have a good day.” And, I actually kissed him on the cheek.

“Thank you princess. You too.”

Rather than walking towards the garage to take his car, he opened the front door. As he did, I looked out the door, and there was a car with a Marine, in fatigues with a sidearm, holding the back door open. I looked at my dad, and said, “A car and driver?”

He grinned and said, “It goes with the job, princess. He’s my assigned driver. He’ll pick me up every morning and bring me home every night.”

I learned much later, that this Marine was more than a driver, he was like a body guard, he was also trained in tactical driving. Just what does dad do?

I walked into the kitchen, and my mother said, “Honey. You have become such a girl.”

All I could say was, “Huh!”

“Giving your dad a kiss on the cheek.”

“Yeah. I know. But, when I’m Becka it’s the way I feel. And, it was your idea for me to live two weeks this way before the wedding.”

“I know. But, I didn’t realize just how it would effect you. How did you feel Friday when you were back to being Peter?”

“Like myself. Like a guy. Like my geeky self.”

She just shook her head.

Then I asked her, “Mom. What does daddy do?”

“Honey.”, she said, “I know very little about what he does. But, I do know that it’s very important. And, whoever is the head of his department, no matter what branch of the service they are in, reports higher up then any military office. Someday we may know, but don’t hold your breath.”

Sara was over an hour later, and as we walked into Becka’s room, she looked at me, and asked, “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing. Why?”, I replied.

“Liar. Remember that we can sense things about each other. That’s how I knew which ring you liked.”

“Yeah.”

“And, girlfriend, this girl knows something is really bothering you.”

“Yeah. I guess. My dad’s getting picked every day by a Marine, and he’s armed. I’m just kind of worried about it. And, I have no idea what my dad does.”

“Honey. I know. I don’t know anything about my dad’s job either. Other than he works at the Pentagon, and with your dad.

“The other day, when we were going to the Naval Yard for your father’s swearing in, my dad made the comment that he was very happy that your dad got the promotion and job. That he was the best man for the job.

“Now. Relax everything will be okay.” And, she gave me a very sweet kiss.

“I guess you’re right”, I said, “But, it still bothers me.”

Then it was into the corset, with the nylons, and heels again. And, after the first few minutes being in the heels, Sara said, “Girlfriend. You’ve learned to walk in those heels really well. I think you’re going to do just fine at the wedding.”

“You think?”, I asked.

“Yes I do.”

My mother figured that since we were going to be hanging around the house this morning that we needed to help with some of the household chores, so she had us doing the laundry. Not really a way to spend time with your girlfriend. But, we made it fun. And, have you ever done laundry in four inch heels and a corset? It’s interesting.

Then after lunch Sara and I drove over to the bridal shop and Mrs. Shelby. Mrs. Shelby and one of her assistants worked with us to be sure that the dresses were just right. Sara was the first to try her dress on, and as she usually does when she dresses up, she looked wonderful. You could just barely see her shoes under the hem of the dress, and Sara was actually wearing heels. And, Mrs. Shelby was very happy as to how she looked in it.

Now, it was my turn. I carried my bag with my shoes in it, as we went back to the changing room. I took off my jeans and top, and Mrs. Shelby asked, “Good. I see you have the corset on, have you been wearing it.”

“Yes.”, I replied, “Almost every day.”

“Then this dress should fit you just fine. And, you shouldn’t have a problem wearing the corset for as long as you need to.”

They helped me step into the dress, and Mrs. Shelby zipped it up without a problem. Then she set the shoes on the floor, and I stepped into them. Then she asked, “Can you walk in those now?”

“Yes. I’ve been practicing with them.”

And, we walked out to the dressing room to where Sara was, and Mrs. Shelby had me step up on the platform. Then she went over the dress, stood back, and said, “Very nice. The changers that we made to the dress, have made it fit you perfectly. This dress looks very nice on you, even though you’re a boy.”

I caught a strange look from her assistant.

Then Mrs. Shelby, after a good look at me, said, “Didn’t you tell me that your breast forms could be attached?”

“Yes. I think they can.”, I replied.

“You may want to do that just in case.”

“In case of what?”

“You don’t want them falling out.”

“No I don’t. I’ll look into it.”

Then to her assistant she said, “Take her back and help her change.”

I went back to the changing room with the assistant, and as she closed the door, she asked, “Are you the boy that’s filling in as a bride’s maid?”

“Ah. . . . Yes. Why?”, I replied.

“My God. I would never have known. Mrs. Shelby had talked about you after you were in here the last time, and what you’re doing. It’s a fantastic thing.”

“Thanks. I just hope I get through it.”

“There’s no reason that you shouldn’t. And, I wouldn’t have known if Mrs. Shelby hadn’t mentioned it. I noticed the forms, but a lot of girls use them, as well as the padded panty.”

“Thanks.”

We walked back out to where Sara and Mrs. Shelby were, and she said, “Everything looks just wonderful. I just know that the wedding will be wonderful.”

We thanked Mrs. Shelby for everything, carefully placed our dresses in the car, and headed back to Sara’s house with our dresses. When we walked in, Mrs. Monroe asked me, “Becka would you like to go with us on Thursday to West Point? It would give Sara some company.”

“I was going to come with my parents on Friday.” I said, “But, sure.”

Looking first at Sara and then at me, Mrs. Monroe said, “Now. We only have three rooms reserved at the hotel. The Colonel and I were going to be in one, Linda is in the wedding suite, and Sara by herself in the third.

“Can I trust you two to behave yourselves if you share a room? Or, does Sara room with me, and the Colonel and Becka room together.”

“Mother.”, Sara said, “What are you saying?”

“Just that you are both seventeen, and your hormones are, shall we say, raging.”

“Mother! Peter respects me. We’ve had plenty of times that we could have fooled around, and haven’t. I think you can trust us.”

“Don’t make me sorry that I did.”

“God mother! Have I ever done anything to give use reason to not trust me?”

“Watch your tongue young lady. Think back to you dressing him up as a girl.”

“We were children, and playing. We didn’t know that it was wrong. If it even was.”

“Yes. That was the only time. And, you were children. I’ll trust you, but please don’t break that trust.”

“Mother, we won’t.”

Mrs. Monroe walked out of the room. Linda and Vicki had been sitting quietly through the whole thing. Then Linda said, “Did I hear right. You and Becka staying in the same hotel room?”

“That’s what I heard.”, Vicki said.

Sara glared at her sister, and said, “Don’t go there. I am so tired of mom not trusting me. She’s always given you a long leash, and she keeps me on a short one.”

Sara grabbed my hand, and pulled me out to the patio. We sat together on the big swing, but didn’t say anything. I knew she was upset, and I was just going to wait until she was ready to talk.

I didn’t know what had happened, but I did know that Linda went to public schools, like I do. And, that Sara has gone to all girl Catholic schools. Why the difference, I don’t know. And, even though Sara and I are very close, she’s never said anything about it. And, I’ve never asked.

Finally, I asked, “Sara. Are you all right?”

“Yeah.”, Sara replied, “I just hate it when my mother does that.”

“Why does she do it?”

“I’m sorry. But, I promised that I’d never tell. So, I can’t.”

“Not even me?”

“Sorry babe. Not even you, right now. Maybe one day I’ll tell you. Let’s go someplace for dinner. I don’t want to eat at home tonight.”

“Sure.”

After we’d eaten, we stopped back at my house. I changed into one of my favorite outfits, the skinny jeans, the rust colored peasant top, and the dressy wedges. I fixed my makeup a little, brushed my hair into a nice look. And, we talked to my parents for a little bit, and mentioned about meeting the other bride’s maids tonight, and telling them about me.

Then, as we were leaving for Sara’s house, my mother said, “Honey. Everything will be fine. These girls are very nice.”

“I know mom.”, I said, “I’m just really nervous about it.”

Sara then said, “Honey. If they can’t see who you for who you are, it’s their loss. But, I know these girls, and they’re all really nice. None of them are catty. ”

We walked towards Sara’s house, and we saw a number of cars in the drive way. My mouth was dry, and my stomach hurt. We walked into the house, and we could hear voices coming from the basement, it sounded like a big party. Sara’s mother was in the kitchen, she saw us, and said, “Sara. Honey. I’m sorry about this afternoon. But, this wedding really has me frazzled. I shouldn’t have said the things I did.

“And, Becka. I know it didn’t help you either. You’re very nervous about this whole thing and I should trust you with my daughter. You’ve been very good with her and have respected her wishes.”

“Mrs. Monroe.”, I said, “It’s all right. And, yes, I’m as nervous as hell about tonight. I’m afraid that they’ll make fun of me. Maybe even call me a freak.”

“Becka. You are not a freak. Don’t worry. They are a bunch of great girls, actually young women. And, I really think that they’ll see that you’re trying to help Linda.”

“I hope.”

“Are you ready to meet them?”

“As ready as I can be.”

“Okay. I’ll go down, and the three of us will explain what’s going on. They all know about Katrina backing out, and that we’ve found someone, a friend of Sara’s, to fill in. We’ll fill them in on you agreeing to do this, and what has gone on with you the past week.

“Then, we’ll have you come down with Sara, and Sara can introduce you. That sound good?’

“Yeah.”

Mrs. Monroe actually gave me a hug, then she walked downstairs, and in a short time it became very quiet. We couldn’t hear what was being said. And, I got even more nervous.

About ten minutes after Mrs. Monroe went downstairs, Linda came up. And, she asked, “Are you ready to meet the other girls?”

“Maybe.”, I replied, “Are they ready to meet me?”

“Yes. I’ll be honest with you. At first there were some comments, like he’ll look like a guy in a skirt, is he gay, this is weird, and stuff like that. And, I think that mom, Vicki, and I handled it all really well.”

Sara took my hand, kissed me on the cheek, and said, “Babe. You know that I’m here for you. And, everything will be fine.”

I smiled at her, and we walked downstairs together. Linda was the first one down, and to walk through the door into the rec room. It got quiet, very quiet. Then, Sara whispered, “Wait here until I come and get you.”

Then she kissed me on the cheek again, and whispered, “I really do love you.”

“I love you too.”, I whispered back.

As Sara walked through the door, I heard everyone greet her. Then I heard her say, “Guys. I know what my mother, Linda, and Vicki may have shocked you a little. I’ve known Rebecca, or as we call her Becka for a long time. She is a very special friend of mine. Actually she’s my boyfriend.

“He is a cross-dresser. And, I’ve learned to love that part of him. In fact, I actually started him down that road when we were very young. When Linda was out of options for a fill in bride’s maid, we talked him into filling in for Katrina, and everyone that has met Becka was surprised as to how good he can look as a girl, and even talk like a girl.”

The door opened, Sara came out, held out her hand, and said, “Come on love.”

I was almost shaking as I took her hand. We walked into the room hand in hand. And, Sara said, “Everyone. I’d like you to meet Becka.”

The room was deadly quiet. Everyone stared. I saw a couple of the girl’s hands go to their mouths. Then, I heard, “Oh my God.”, and “She is so cute.”, and “I can’t believe it.”, and “Are you sure she’s a guy?”

Then, all of a sudden there was a thousand questions, “You’re really a guy?”, “How do you do it?’, “How tall are you.”, “Do you like dressing this way?”, “Do you want to be a girl?”, and on, and on.

Finally Mrs. Monroe said, “Ladies. Ladies. Please give her some air. I think she’ll be able to answer all of your questions if you give her a chance.”

Things quieted down, and I was finally able to breath. Then we just sat around and talked for a good hour. And, I was surprised, everyone was really nice. Sara’s mother disappeared and let the nine of us get acquainted. At one point, Linda asked the girls to please keep our secret, and everyone agreed that they would.

As the girls were leaving, there were hugs all around, and one of them whispered to me, “You really do make a very pretty girl.”, and another one said, “Don’t worry your secret is safe with us.”, and a third whispered, “You should have been born a girl.”

After everyone was gone, I sat back in a chair and relaxed. I just looked at Sara, Linda, and Vicki. Then Vicki smiled, and said, “I just knew that they would be okay with this. Especially once they met you.”

“Me too.”, Linda added.

“I was worried.”, I said. “But, I guess I shouldn’t have been.”

When Sara and I were alone, I told her that one of the girls had said, that I should have been born a girl. She looked at me, and said, “No way lover. I love you the way you are.”

“But,”, I said, “I’ve been a girl for a week. Do you . . . you want me to stay this way?”

“No. . . . Actually I miss Peter a lot. But, Becka is really fun.”

 

The Second Week: Tuesday - Some Glue

 
Tuesday, Sara and I went to the mall for a little window shopping. And of course that turned into some real shopping. I ended up with another pair of really cute wedges with a three inch heel, a half inch platform, and a zipper up the front. I think I’m going to wear those when we drive to West Point. Sara also got herself a cute pair of wedges with a four inch heel and a one inch platform. As we were paying for them, she grinned, and said, “I’ve got to buy higher heels then you do, so you don’t tower over me.”

I smiled at her, and said, “You would have to wear four inch heels to be just as tall as I am in stocking feet.”

I’m no giant at five-eight, but she’s only five-four.

We were sitting at the food court, having a drink, and I said, “You know. Mrs. Shelby said that if my forms could be attached, that it might be a good idea to do it.”

“Did she say why?”, Sara asked.

“She said something about them falling out.”

“That wouldn’t be good. Maybe it’s because the dress is strapless on one side. How do the forms feel when you’re wearing them with the corset?”

“They don’t feel as secure as they do in a regular bra.”

“We could stop by the costume shop and see what they say.”

Forty-five minutes later we were pulling into the costume shop where we’d purchased my forms. We walked in and actually found the same clerk who had sold us the forms. She looked at me, then said, “I remember you. You’re the one that’s going to be a bride’s maid. Are you really going to do it?”

“On Saturday.”

“Wow! So, what can I do for you?”

“I remember you telling us that the forms could be attached and the seam almost hidden. Am I right?”, I asked.

“Yes. They can be attached. Want to do it?”

“I’d like to try.”

“Let me get a few things, and I’ll show you how. Follow me.”

We followed her to a case where she picked up a small box and a spray can. Then we went to a changing room. And, as she closed the door, she asked, “Is your chest shaved?”

“Yes. Actually waxed.”

“Good. You need to be, to do this properly. Now, take off your blouse, leave your bra on, and give me your forms.”

I removed my blouse. Then handed the clerk my forms. “Now,”, she said, “Slip your arms out of your bra straps, so that we can fold your bra down.”

I did as she asked. Then she talked as she worked and told us what she was doing. She took a wipe, that she said would help the adhesive adhere to my body, and went over where she was going to place the forms on my chest. Then she took a strong medical adhesive spray, and sprayed it on the back of the forms and let it get tacky. Then she took each form, one at a time, and pressed them on my chest and twisted them around a bit to transfer some of the adhesive to my skin. Then she removed them, and resprayed the backs of the forms.

Once both my skin and the forms were tacky, she took the forms, one at a time, and pressed them firmly to my chest. Then she pulled my bra up to support the form, and told us that after twenty minutes or so I could go braless if I wanted to.

Then I asked her the sixty-four thousand dollar question, “How do I remove them?”

She smiled, and said, “Wait a few weeks for the adhesive to break down.”

“What!?”

Still grinning, she said, “Or, find an edge and carefully peel the form away from your skin. And, you can use an adhesive remover to help remove it. Then, be sure to clean both your skin and the forms with the adhesive remover.”

“So, these will stay on for a while?”

“Yes, maybe a week or two. You can do basically anything with them attached, go swimming, take a shower, and stuff like that. And, you can sleep in them if you want to.”

Sara looked at the forms, and asked, “Can the seam be hidden?”

“Well. Not really hidden, but maybe camouflaged a bit. The biggest problem is the forms don’t exactly match your skin coloring. They’re close, but not quit the same. What I’d suggest, is that you wear a bra that completely covers them. You’re thin, so creating cleavage with the forms and the correct bra won’t work. The bra you’re wearing does a good job of hiding the fact that you’re wearing forms.”

I looked at Sara and said, “I wonder if the corset will stay up and keep them covered?”

“You’re wearing a corset?”, the girl asked.

“Yes.”

“That’s cool. You know you could use some double sided tape to hold the corset’s bra cups in place. Just be sure it's on your skin, and not the forms.”

When we checked out, we had a can of medical adhesive, a can of adhesive remover, a box of the wipes, and some double sided tape. And, as we were leaving, the girl asked, “When’s the wedding?”

“Saturday at West Point.”, Sara said.

“You guys have fun.”

“Oh we will.”

“Oh. And, by the way. You can sleep in those forms. And, if you do, be sure to wear a sleep bra.”

As we got in the car, Sara asked, “Do we need to get you a sleep bra?”

“I don’t know.”, I replied, “Do we?”

“Do you want to take them off every night and reattach them every morning?”

A short time later I had a sleep bra, and we were heading home.

That night, it was interesting as I was getting ready for bed. When I took my bra off, the forms felt really heavy on my chest. And, when I took my shower, the way the forms moved took some getting use. I was also glad I had the sleep bra on that night. But, I couldn’t sleep on my stomach, as I like to do.

up
248 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

As always

Dahlia's picture

Once again as always, a great new chapter. Thank you so much.

Dahlia

Interesting bit of fluff.

I've had to deactivate my plausibility detector. This story is quite fun actually. A boy that age with the sort of physical attributes he has must have an issue with his endocrinology. This is the stuff that dreams are made of.

Gwen

intresting transformation

Renee_Heart2's picture

Becka is getting more & more girly as time goes by. Peter finds it strange to be him self anymore I wonder how it's will work out.

Love Samantha Renee Heart

What worries me is if they

What worries me is if they run across Becka's brother at West Point and he is with several other cadets and "outs her". That could cause a true scandal not only for Becka, but the Col's family, AND the groom, who is a West Point Graduate or very soon will be. I am of the frame of mind that the Colonel should be made aware of Becka's brother's comments and reaction to her and he call him in and give him a DIRECT ORDER that nothing will be said or done at any time regarding Becka or anyone else associated with her. Doing so, puts her brother on notice that his West Point and thus Army career will come to a very dramatic and sudden skidding stop before it truly even begins.
Janice

As Far As We Know...

…the brother won't be at West Point this weekend; he's training at some isolated location and it seems unlikely to me that his C.O. would release him again for anything short of an emergency after his two-day authorized absence courtesy of the Navy Secretary.

Truth is that we don't know for sure; what we know is that he was (re)scheduled to fly out early last Saturday morning and Becka assumed he'd gone, since he wasn't home when she got up. And I suppose it's possible that his training is ending this week and he'll be back in West Point by then.

But I think it's safe to say that Richard's presence, if it happened, would be a surprise to Becka.

Eric

Hmm, what did Sara do when she was a lot younger?

(Just Wondering what the secret is). It looks like all the bridesmaids are on board, and the dress fits perfect. So what could possibly go wrong now? Looking forward to next chapter, keep'em comin' hon. Loving Hugs Talia