California Girl Part 4

Printer-friendly version

California Girl
Part 4

By Princess Panty boy

( I wrote this some time ago and I never up-loaded the other parts to this web site so I am re-editing them and posting them here. Please read the early chapters before you read this chapter so it makes sense. Hugs Princess)

I lay there on his bed looking at Splash smiling back at me. I look down at myself seeing my long smooth legs and my panties are flat in the front showing no bulge. If Splash could see inside my panties, he would freak finding out that I have a penis and balls like he does; well his is way longer and thicker.

I cannot believe I just had a guy make love to me. What am I thinking he didn’t make love to me like some soap opera on TV? Splashed fucked me until I screamed, than he fucked me again until I begged for more.

Man I always pictured myself having sex for the first time with some hot chick, just pounding away as she smiled and moaned in happiness.

What is happening to me? I am the one that just got fucked and had this guy just pounding away inside me and he cumed in my butt. Oh my god if anyone ever found out that I had sex with a guy. My parents would kill me, and all my friends would disown me.

Oh, man what am I going to do? The worst part is I enjoyed it. What am I saying I didn’t enjoy it? I enjoyed it more than anything I did in my whole life. I wish he would do me again, right now!

I need help I cannot believe I am thinking this way. I am admitting to myself that I enjoyed the hell out of Splash fucking me like I was a real girl. Which also means I enjoyed sucking on him too.

The truth is I didn’t just suck on him. I should say what I really did. I gave another guy a blowjob and he cumed in my mouth, and I enjoyed it or I loved it I should say to be honest. I way more than just enjoyed it I loved his hard cock in my mouth going up and down on him until he exploded in my mouth.

I had better get help listening to myself I am out of control. I have been having sex like I was a girl. Everyone thinks I am a girl and I have now had sex as if I was a girl or I should say he fucked me silly. “Hehehe” I giggle aloud.

Yup that is what I need to do is see a doctor. He will figure out what the hell is wrong with me. Both guys that I have met I sucked there cocks I mean I gave them blowjobs, and they cumed in my mouth and now Splash fucking me.

Wow, I need help, as soon as I see Necy tomorrow I am going to see what her doctor’s name is and make an appointment fast before I lose whatever mind I have left.

All I wanted to do was visit Southern California and have a fun summer here, and go home and finish school and get a job and get a place of my own and meet a girl.

What am I thinking I am already doing half of that? I already have a good paying job I already have my own place and I already have a girlfriend well a boyfriend.

Man I am more screwed up than I thought. I have the life I want but it is as a girl. Instead of having a girl with big tits and a nice butt I have a boyfriend with a big cock who loves sticking it in me anywhere I'll let him and I love it.

I shake my head trying to not think about his hard cock as I turn over, and what do I see. Yup, his cock bulging threw the sheets. I look at him as he must of fell asleep.

Wonder if he is hard under the sheets. I slide my hand under the sheets between his legs as I lean on my side seeing him still sleeping and snoring lightly.

“Hehehehe” I giggle a loud reaching over and wrapping my hand around his limp cock as it starts getting hard immediately. Wow, and he is still snoring.

Well I know I can get him hard while he is sleeping I wonder if he can get off while he is still asleep. What kind of thoughts do I have wow I wonder if real girl's think like this as I giggle again.

Before I get the thought all the way in my head like it was a good idea or bad idea, my head is under the blankets and my lips are around his hard cock and my head is bobbing up and down on him.

I start to feel faint; I move the blankets off my head as I continue bobbing up and down on him. I look up seeing him still asleep as I notice the reflection in the mirror over his dresser is me sucking on his cock in full view.

I stare into the mirror as I go up, and down on him while I rub his balls with my free hand feeling my chin softly touching his balls as I bob up and down on his hard cock.

All of a sudden with no warning bang, he shoots massive cum deep in my mouth looking up at him smiling watching me sucking his cock dry.

I feel his limp cock slide out of my mouth since I just sucked all the cum out of it. “Oh sorry Splash, I mean I didn’t mean to wake you or anything I just wanted to see something.”

“No worries baby I enjoyed waking up to a hot chick sucking on my dick. What did you want to see?” I smile at him calling me a hot chick but feeling weird that I initiated sucking on him, not like he pushed my head between his legs.

I did it, and I sucked him dry, boy do I need help. I sit up and try not to answer but he smiles at me. “Well don’t tell anyone this but I wanted to see if I could, you know…ummmmm get you off while you were still asleep.”

“Oh well I guess you found out but I'm willing to let you try it anytime you want. I think you give the best blowjobs ever. I have never had a better blowjob before in my whole life Kellie.”

I start to giggle hearing, I give great blowjobs. Why do I think that is so good, but I do as I smile at Splash. I look at him smiling at me. “Well I guess I'm good at something giving blowjobs.” We both laugh.

Splash moves the sheets off of us and moves me over slightly. Before I know it, I feel Splash sliding my panties over to the side and I'm on all fours.

I start to turn around, and then feel his strong hands on my hips. Both my pigtails hang down over my face when I feel the tip of his hard cock between my butt cheeks.

“Yes, oh yes that feels good Kellie.” I start to moan softly than louder as I feel him sliding deep inside me until his balls are smacking against my butt cheeks when he is pumping.

I start to push back into his thrusts feeling him going deeper inside me as he starts pushing harder and faster. “Oh yes Splash don’t, don’t please don’t stopppp.”

“Faster, oh yes harder.” I start to moan softly to splash. He picks up the pace and before I know it, I am all most screaming with pleasure.

I feel his hand reach around feeling my hard nipples. I open my eyes seeing his hands rubbing my chest feeling my nipples. I then realize I have small breasts that are real, as my whole body tingles.

“Yes Splash that is great. Yes, yes, yes….than I feel warm cum shoot into my body. I squeeze my butt cheeks together milking his limp cock as I feel him slide out of me.

I turn over on my back sliding my panties up and I close my eyes feeling Splash playing with my pigtails until I fall asleep.

We both fall asleep with our arms and legs wrapped around each other. I wake up in the morning with the sun just coming up as I stare out the window watching the sunrise. Wow, that’s beautiful.

Turning over I giggle seeing his morning hard on poking thru the sheets. Splash is still snoring softly. I slide out of the sheets slowly so I don’t wake Splash.

I stare at the sheets standing straight up from his morning hard on as I move the sheets off him. I lift myself over him and slide my panties over and I wrap my hand around his hard cock and pull it to my butt.

Am I really doing this as I feel like I am watching someone else. I seat down on his hard cock as he slides deep inside my bottom.

“Oh yes” I moan aloud. I start bouncing up and down on his cock. I feel his hands grab my hips as he pulls me down on his cock sliding in deeper and deeper.

I watch splashes face as I bounce up and down on his hard cock. I notice that he is trying to not get off. I start pushing up and down faster and faster.

“Yes that’s it.” I scream as Splash shoots cum so hard I feel like it is going to come out of my belly button. I left myself up as I see his wet limp cock sliding out of me as I lay back down next to Splash.

I kiss him on the lips and see his smiling face. “Oh Splash I have to use the bathroom. Where is it?”

“Oh baby it’s that door right there.” I see Splash pointing. I jump out of bed fast and jump into the bathroom. I close the door and seat on the toilet and I start to pee. Oh, yes that feels so good.

I lean over and look between my legs seeing my little penis is still buried inside my body. Not even the tip of my lil penis sticks out. I shake my head, and grab some toilet paper and wipe myself.

“Splash are you up?” I slide my panties back up and flush the toilet. Walking out to Splash I see he is falling back asleep. “Baby I have to leave so I can get home, take a shower, and go to work. I'll see ya later Splash.”

I walk around the bed hearing him mumbling. I kiss him on the forehead. “See ya later Splash.” I see my skirt on the floor and I slide it on checking myself out in the mirror.

Okay I am good there is my purse, and I walk out of splashes apartment, I lock the door behind me. Taking my keys out I walk over to my new little VW bug and climb in and drive two whole blocks and park back where Necy had parked yesterday.

Oh, I am so tired, as I climb out of the little convertible I realize how sore my bottom is from all the pounding Splash did to me. I fix my little skirt and start walking towards the stairs to my place. That sounds cool MY place hehehe.” I giggle again.

Why am I giggling like a girl for? I guess I am being treated like a girl so whatever I guess. I'm so sore. I rub my bottom thru the skirt.

What am I saying I'm the one that had him fuck me this morning? I'm the one that climbed up on his hard cock and had him fuck me until I was numb.

I get into my apartment setting the alarm on the car, I see the lights blink meaning its armed now. I lock the front door and put in the alarm code.

Wow I look around and see the place looks the same. Bleep, bleep. What is that sound? I look over in the kitchen where the sound is coming from.

“Yes” I say aloud it’s the coffee pot meaning the coffee is done. Awesome I set the timer on it yesterday and now the coffee is ready how cool is that. I pour a cup and take it into my bathroom taking a small sip while I turn the shower on.

I strip all my clothes off leaving them on the floor still holding the coffee cup while I strip with one hand. I climb into the shower and put my coffee cup on the shampoo shelf in the shower.

“Oh yes this is the life” I say aloud while the warm water pulsates against my body. This feels so good. I shampoo my hair and wash my body real good and just sit in the tub.

Relaxing now with my coffee cup on the edge of the tub while, the water still pulsates from the showerhead beating against my back.

After I finish my shower/tub, I get out and dry off. Wow, I turn and see the sun shining bright outside. I notice the clock and I'm doing really good for time. I walk to the kitchen and grab some more coffee.

Wrapping the towel around my waist, I notice my chest is really puffy with my nipples poking straight out. That looks weird like I am getting real breasts almost. I had better move my towel to cover them.

Un-wrapping, and pulling the towel up so the towel is wrapped under my arms, and covering my chest completely. This is crazy, only girls cover themselves with a towel like this.

Maybe I need to lose some weight even though everyone says I'm too thin, or do exercises or something so my chest isn’t so flabby. I really need to talk to Necy today to find a good doctor and get a checkup.

Walking over to my closet and I pick out a flowered sundress. I put it up against me looking into the mirror it looks kinda short more like a mini dress and lay it on my bed.

I open my dresser and take out some yellow bikini panties they will go with this dress and a matching bra from another draw. I see my vitamins on the dresser, and I take two this time. I guess this estrogen is giving me a lot of energy.

I see the clothes I'm going to be wearing to work and I start to get dressed putting on the extremely feminine outfit. Sliding some white sandals on my feet, oh that looks good. I stare at myself in the mirror while I'm doing my hair.

What is happening to me I just picked out a dress, panties, bra, and girls sandals without even looking for any type of pants or jeans or even shorts.

Oh, my god Cindy's mom is right she is turning me into a girly girl. Oh, man, I'm a guy and I wear more girly clothes than my own sister.

Man I need help I cannot wait to talk to Necy about seeing her doctor. I think I'm going to go down to work a little earlier than usual and make some coffee and relax there and talk to Necy before anyone else comes to work.

I grab my purse and coffee cup and lock my apartment up, and setting the alarm. I walk down the stairs that take me to the backroom of the hair salon.

I put my coffee down and start both pots of coffee so everyone has fresh coffee when they get here. I better check the plants and see if they need some water. I fill up the pink plant-watering jug, and walk over to the plants by the front window.

Wow, look at me in the full wall mirror. I'm totally a girly girl staring at myself seeing a pretty girl in a summer dress watering the plants in a hair salon. If my mom seen me now she sure would freak hehehe, oh man I just giggled like a girl again.

I shake my head and finish watering the plants as I seat back in Necy's hair styling chair drinking my coffee, and watching as people walk by the salon on the sidewalk.

There are guys and girls all smiling as they walk by and going to work or whatever they are doing. Back home I don’t remember anyone smiling at the beginning of their day. It is so much better environment out here.

‘Ring, Ring’ wow that’s my cell phone. I jump out of the chair and grab my purse, and see it is my mom calling. “Hi mom how’s it going?”

I turn and see myself again in the extremely girly girl outfit talking on the cell. “Sorry I haven’t called since I got here, I've been really busy mom.”

“So how are you doing son? Is everything going okay?” Son if mom could only see me wearing a mini dress, panties and a bra and this girly hairstyle she wouldn’t be calling me son hehehe hope mom didn’t hear me giggle.

I smile at the concern in my mom’s voice. “Oh yea everything is going great. I just got to work, I started coffee, and now I am having a cup-watching people walking by the shop. No one’s here yet I like getting here early so I can relax.”

“Wow, you sound so grown up honey. Your friend’s mom said you have a job in a hair salon. How is that working out for you? It must be weird that is usually an all girl type of profession.”

I look at myself again in the mirror me wearing a short dress, panties, & bra. “Yea mom it is weird I guess me being the only ummmmm well guy in the hair salon.” I giggle at the thought of anyone thinking I looked like a guy dressed like this.

“Everyone is super great here, and I get the single bedroom apartment upstairs for free. I have a great view of the ocean too. I just love it here I'm really blessed to have all that I have after only being here a short time.”

I hear my mom giggle on the phone. “I just can't picture you being the only guy working in a girl’s job is all. I'm very proud of you getting this summer job or are you looking at staying longer?”

“Well I really love it here, no offence but I never want to leave here. Everyone is so great. I love having my own place, but I do have to clean up more not having anyone else doing that for me.”

I start to play with my hair while we talk. “Well Kelly, they have a St. Josephs catholic high school there you can transfer too, if you want to stay longer. That would be our only condition that you continue your education from the same school that you left from.”

“Well as I said, I'm really proud of you. Your dad is proud of you too. We both just can't believe you’re doing a girls job in a girls hair salon.”

I smile thinking if I was a real girl listening to my mom as she continues to talk. “I can't blame you Kelly not wanting to come back to old dirty New Jersey. Southern California looks beautiful on TV and looking at it on-line.”

“I bet Southern California is beautiful in person, and I bet you have a lot of girls out there wearing those little short dresses like your dad was saying.”

Looking back in the mirror, I see a hot girl wearing a short mini dress, but it is me hehehe. I giggle aloud. “Did you just giggle Kelly? I though you sounded like a girl for a second. Maybe the girl's in the hair salon are rubbing off on you.”

“Hahaha mommy that’s funny. Um no I was just looking into the mirror I mean window and I see a pretty girl in a very short mini dress when you were talking about girls in short dresses.”

I stop talking and hope mom didn’t catch me when I said I see a girl in the mirror meaning me. “Wow so you know the difference between a mini dress and a short dress. You sure do sound like you have changed and have learned different things I guess.”

“Um yea mom my buddies mom gave me a whole bunch of their hand me downs so I have a bunch of new clothes, and there household is mostly girls so that’s all they talked about was clothes when I was there.”

I start to get nervous about talk about girls clothes. “Well I guess that’s neat honey that you’re learning other things there. Plus, if you find a girlfriend it will be helpful for you to know if she thinks dresses, and skirts are more comfortable than pants or shorts.”

“Well Kelly I like dresses they are more comfortable in the heat to wear than pants or shorts.” I play with my hair while I hear mom talking about dresses and skirts.

Smiling at myself in the tiny mini dress, I'm wearing. “I agree dresses are better. I mean they um look better in the heat than pants. Um guessing that they would be more comfortable than pants.” I act all nervous talking about girl's fashions with my mom.

“I think you are sounding so girly from working in a girl’s hair salon. Better watch out or you will be in a dress acting like all the girls there hehehe.” Mom giggles.

I almost freak hearing my mom messing with me. “Hahaha mom you’re really funny. The place would probably close down if I was wearing a mini dress, or any type of dress.”

“Honey I didn’t say anything about you wearing a mini dress I was just trying to picture you wearing a girls dress it was a funny thought.” I hear concern in my mom’s voice as we talk.

I see Necy at the front door. “Okay mom my boss is at the front door so I'm going to let you go for now. Sorry again for not calling. And, thanks for your calling was great talking with you.”

“Yes honey was great talking to my son about girl’s fashions hehehe. Only kidding honey, you be good and have a fun time we miss you.”

I smile and wave to Necy at the front door. “Oh and if you decide to stay out there longer than just the summer, let me know and I will send you your St. Josephs school uniform. Do you think it will still fit you?”

“I don’t think my old boy’s uniform will still fit me anymore mom. I mean my old uniform.”

Hehehe I hear mom giggle on the phone. “Well since your old boy’s uniform won’t fit you anymore like you said I can send you your sisters old uniform I'm sure it will fit you just find, and you will fit in better working with all those women too hehehehe.”

“Yea you do that hahaha your totally funny mommy really you are, NOT. I'm going to go so say hello to everyone and give them a kiss from me bye mommy.”

Did I really say give them a kiss from me how girly does that sound, plus I called her mommy like my sister does. “Um yea I will do that I guess. And, I will talk to you soon Kelly. Bye honey.”

Shit, I sounded totally like a girl on the phone or really like a girly girl; only talking about girls stuff like dresses and mini dresses oh my god my mom is going to think I flipped.

I even told her my old boy’s uniform won’t fit I should of said my uniform won’t fit me. I even responded with yea send me sis old uniform I hope she knew I was kidding. Oh well she doesn’t have my address anyway.

“Hi Necy how are you doing?” Necy walks in and gives me a lil kiss on the cheek like girls do. I like your skirt it’s really cute on you.”

Oh, my god I'm talking like a girl would again. “Oh you’re so sweet Kellie. I love your little mini dress too; it makes you look hot, and sexy! Hehehe.” I hear Necy giggling. “I bet your trying to get some guys attention is that it?”

“Oh Necy you are so silly hehehehe.” I giggle walking with Necy. “Before everyone gets here I was wondering um well it’s kind of hard to ask but I'll just spit it out.”

I see Necy start to look serious at me. “Oh you are not trying to quite on me are you?”

“Oh no Necy I love it here and all your doing for me by giving me the apartment and giving me this awesome job.”

I see a serious look on Necy's face. “Well what I'm trying to say is do you know of a good doctor Necy? I want to talk to one, I'm not sick or anything I just you know want to confirm my thoughts.”

“Sure sweetie are you sure everything is okay? You know we can talk about anything Kellie.”

Watching Necy slowly look at me up and down than staring at me. “Oh no you’re not pregnant are you Kellie? I mean I know you said you met some guy but you wouldn’t know if you were pregrant for awhile.”

“What? No thank you very much I am smarter than that. I am okay I just want to be checked out and stuff. Did I tell you my mom called me for the first time since I have been here, a couple minutes ago?

I see a surprised look on Necy’s face. “No you didn’t. Is everything okay in our special place known as New Jersey?”

“Yea I guess everything is going okay there. I told her I love it out here and that I don’t ever want to go back to Jersey ever again.” I smile looking over at Necy.

Necy puts her hand up for me to high five. “Slap” as I high five her. “Well did she take it well or did she freak?”

“No she took it well; the only catch is that I finish school back at St. Joseph’s catholic high school here.” I look sad as I see a smile roll onto Necy’s face. “What's so funny?” I see Necy start to giggle.

Necy is smiling from ear to ear. “I was just thinking how cute you looked in your little friend’s school uniform hehehe.” She starts to giggle again.

“Oh that’s right. I'm not looking forward to wearing that every day.” I remember the uniform that is upstairs in my closet that I tried on of Cindy's. The uniform is a little girl’s school uniform with a short skirt and blouse.

How the heck am I going to get out of wearing a girl's uniform if Necy is going to notice? Let alone I am sure they will make me wear a boys uniform because all of my records are for a boy student. Oh, well no sense wearing about it now that is a long way off.

“Here sweetie this is the phone number to my doctor. Give her a call; see if she has any time coming up for an appointment for you. If you don’t want to go to the same doctor as me ask her for a recommendation for a different doctor.”

I take the piece of paper seeing the phone number and name of her doctor. “Thanks Necy I'll just give her a call when they open up and see if she has any spare time to see me.”

“I think you should go in the back room and call her right now before they get busy. The office has been open for twenty minutes.”

Looking over at Necy pointing towards the back room I pick up my purse and look at Necy. “Yea your right I'll go call them now, and get it over with.

“Good girl now take your time we won’t get busy for another thirty minutes so that should be plenty of time to get an appointment or a recommendation.”

I turn and see Necy looking concerned. “Okay mommy, I mean okay momma Necy” I see a rolled up towel fly by my head, as I turn seeing Necy smiling with her hands on her hips, after she tossed the towel at me from my comment.

“It’s okay Necy I know you care that’s why you are how you are, I yell back while I get to the back office closing the door not waiting for a response.

Okay, I sit down and dial the doctor’s number from my cell phone. I hear the phone ringing, until someone picks up. “Hello Doctor Jekyll’s office how may I help you?

“Oh hi yes um my friend Necy West gave me the doctors name and number, and I want to see if I can make an appointment for myself.”

I wait for a response. “Okay Dr. Jekyll is not taking any new patients but since Ms Necy recommended us we will make appointment for you darling.”

“Great what is the next time you have open that I can come in?”

I hear her flipping pages threw the phone. Sounds like it is going to be a long time from now. “Well darling it looks like we had a cancelation for today at one o’clock is that possible? If you cannot make it, the next open date is in eight weeks.

“Ok I'll be there. If my boss won’t let me go, which is Necy I’ll call you back and reschedule.” I write the time down on the notebook on the desk.

The nurse on the phone continues. “Okay I need some information from you miss like your name, age, and insurance info, but if you work for Necy I'll use her insurance info.” I hear her call me miss, everyone seems to think I am a girl even on the phone that is so messed up.

“Ok Miss Kellie I have all the information I need we will see you at one o’clock unless you call back to re-schedule. Do you have any questions for me sweetheart?” The nurse on the phone calls me ‘miss’ and sweetheart like only girls call each other.

I guess I never noticed but a few times back home I remember the pizza hut delivery called me ‘miss’ also when I was ordering pizza on the phone, but I never corrected them. “Yes I guess I need the address so I know where I'm going hehehe.”

“Ok sweetie do you have a pen to write down the address?”

I cannot believe I just giggled like a girl. “Um yes I do, go ahead I'm ready.” The nurse gives me the address and she said its right around the corner from Necy’s salon. So that is cool.

“Great thanks for getting me an appointment so soon, see ya at one, bye.” We both hang up. Well that was easy hopefully Necy will let me take off long enough to go to the doctor’s appointment.

I finish writing on the notebook and Necy walks in closing the door seeing I just got off the phone.

“Well it looks like I timed it just right, looks like you just got off the phone. Well what did they say? Where you able to make an appointment Kellie?”

I look up at Necy and seeing a concerned look on her face. “Yes, I was first the nurse wasn’t going to give me an appointment she said there not excepting any new patients, but when I said you recommended me to call this doctor, she said it would be okay.”

“The catch is that the appointment is for today at one o’clock. If I can't make today’s appointment I have to wait eight weeks for the next appointment.”

Necy smiles at me. “Oh don’t look so worried you can make it today. Would you be able to work through lunch and then you could have the rest of the day off so in case they need to do testing or whatever you will be good to go Kellie?”

“Great that would be super. I just hate asking for time off since I am so new, and the salon is always so busy. I really appreciate all you’ve done for me Necy I really do.”

I turn and give Necy a big hug, I almost start crying as I look into Necy’s eyes and see tears. “Look at the two of us we are almost balling like a couple school girls.”

“We will be way slower after lunch that’s why I asked you to work thru lunch and we will be all caught up by the time you have to leave. The doctor’s office is walking distance and then you won’t have to hunt for a parking spot if you walk.”

I shake my head staring at Necy. “I can't believe how nice you’ve been since I met you on the plane and letting me have this job and the apartment and now the convertible too. It’s just so un believable how nice you are Necy.”

“Your too sweet Kellie and to be honest the way you talk and handle yourself is why I decided to go the extra distance. When you came here in your little catholic school uniform with the short skirt brought me back to when I was your age.”

Necy turns away from me like she is going to cry. I reach out and take her hand with mine as we go back to eye contact. “No one helped me Kellie and I seen the same sweet girl I was in you, and I want to help you out.”

“I made the right decision by the way all the girl's here at the hair salon all love you and say what a great addition you are to our salon. Plus you have stepped up and put your own mark on the salon.”

I look at Necy because I'm a little confused. “Like when you continue to make coffee for everyone so that they can start there day off good and feeding the plants because like you said they must be thirsty too.”

“See it’s not just the things you’re doing Kellie, but it’s why you’re doing them. You were helping total strangers to start there day by making them coffee. Of course now there would be a fight if I said you were a stranger to the girl's in the salon because they all love you now.”

Hehehehe, we both are giggling at the same time. “You are just a very caring girl Kellie, and it makes me feel good to be helpfully to you and now I conceder you a good friend.” I feel my eyes start to tear again and then Necy’s eyes start to tear as we hug again.

“I feel the same way Necy and I've never been so chocked up talking to someone before. I feel so close to you like were family.” I all most break down and cry again.

Necy looks at me and smiles again. “I totally agree baby girl I consider you like my little sister, no not like your mother I'm not old enough for that yet.” Hehehe we both giggle again. I feel really bad about misleading Necy to thinking I am a girl.

“Necy I really need to tell you something.” I take a big breath so I can tell her how sorry I am about miss leading her to think I'm a girl were I am really a boy who just looks girly.

I see a smile come across Necy’s face, as she looks me in the eyes. “Well it will have to wait because we need to get back to work. If we stay in here any longer I'm going to bust out into tears and have to re-due my make up.”

“Okay I guess.” We both walk back out into the salon area smiling holding hands until the phone rings. I let go of her hand and answer the phone, and we both get back to work.

The thoughts keep going through my head that I'm deceiving Necy and not telling her I'm really a guy even though everyone thinks I'm a girl.

I have to admit my life sure has changed since I came to Southern California and it has changed way for the better since everyone thinks I am a girl. The truth is I love being a girl and I wish that wasn’t true.

The two guys I met both enjoyed my time with them especially when I was on my knees giving them blowjobs, which I really enjoyed. Oh, man I cannot believe I am saying that.

I'm not suppose to like giving another guy a blowjob, but I guess if they think I'm a girl it’s not like a guy is giving a guy a blowjob. It is a girl giving a guy a blowjob. I am just making up an excuse why I enjoyed sucking on them.

The doctor is going to send me up the river without a paddle or however that phrase is for me being screwed up in the head. I hope she can get my head straight because I love southern California; I never want to go back to Jersey.

The End, or to be continued?

I hope you enjoyed my short story ‘California Girl Part 4’

Please feel free to leave your comments here on this web site, and email me at [email protected] or my Instant messenger for yahoo: panties_boy28546
It is great to hear different people’s comments to see if they enjoy my work.

Princess Panty boy

up
79 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Gawd Princess! It's been a while!

I see Kellie's still as dumb as a box of rocks, either that or subconsciously really wants to be a girl! lol! I wonder what's going to happen when Doc finds the wrong bits, and what Necy's reaction will be. Should be interesting to see! Hugs Talia