Professor Prick 5 - My First Real Date

Printer-friendly version

“Good, come with me,” I said, and led him into the alley. My mind was racing what was I doing but I was excited at the same time. We stepped into the shadow and I turned my back to the wall and slipped my hand behind his neck and the other still holding my bag on to his waist and eased him towards me. Our lips met and opened with eager tongues finding each other and exploring our mouths as the passion increased.

Professor_Prick_Chapter_5.jpg

By Karin Roberts


 
 
The next week went very quickly and no sooner had it been Monday than Saturday came around and I was heading back to Margo’s for my latest adventure. I arrived there just after five PM; her parents had gone out for a meal and then a film so we had time to complete my look for the night. As soon as I arrived Margo had run a bath for me and left some cream to use to make my body smooth. I was comfortable with doing this now as the hair had just started to grow back, so I was happy that there would be no permanent hair loss. I soaked in the bath and then drying off I sprinkled some talc on my hairless smooth body. Slipping into the dressing gown I went back to the bedroom for Margo to work her magic on my face.

She started work on my hair which was getting longer by the week, in fact just earlier that day my mother had been getting on my case about it saying, “You’ll need to get that cut or you will look like a girl.” If only she knew, I thought to myself.

Using heated tongs Margo achieved a really curly bouncy hair style. She took some foundation and squirting a little on to her finger tips she massaged it into my face. “This looks like a much better colour for you; much more natural and it’s giving your face a kind of shine,” she said. Dusting some powder on to my face with a little touch of blusher she set about my doing my eyes. Some dark blue eye shadow with a lighter shade on the eyelid she then outlined my eyes with navy eyeliner before applying some blue mascara to finish off. She completed my face by outlining my lips with a dark red lip liner before applying a slightly lighter shade of red lipstick.

“Special treat for you tonight; you can pick your own outfit,” she said as she pointed towards her walk in wardrobe. I stepped over to the wardrobe and opened the door to find a vast array of clothing searching through each item I finally chose a rather short pale blue slinky dress with thin shoulder straps. “Good choice,” she said, “but you’d better wear the waist clincher with that as it’s even a bit tight for me.” Taking it off the rail I laid it on the bed as she handed me over the white waist clincher. I slipped it on and she tightened the laces before handing me a strapless white bra and some lacy white panties to put on I slipped into the panties before she approached with the breast forms and attached them to my chest, holding them in place till the adhesive set. Going back to her dresser she came back with a white suspender belt and a pair of sheer white stockings, “Here. put this on,” she said, handing me the belt as I sat on the bed. Fastening it round my small waist, she fed the suspenders inside my panties and then slipped the stockings up my legs before fastening them to the clips at the end of the suspenders. “Very sexy; if he catches a glimpse of these tonight it will blow his brains out,” she said pointing to the lacy stocking tops.

Taking the dress off the bed she took it from the hanger and handed it to me “You’ll need to just slip it up over your hips as there is no zip,” she said. Taking it from her I stepped into it and slipped it up. Breathing in, I managed to get it over my hips before slipping my arms through the straps.

“Perfect. It fits in all the right places; have a look in the mirror.” She was right it was tight on the bum and waist and emphasised the rather generous breast form I have been wearing. She walked back over with a pair of white four-inch stiletto heels. “Try these,” she said handing them to me, with a bit of a squeeze I managed to get them on and although when I stood up they were a bit uncomfortable, but I figured they would stretch a little bit with wear. She had already packed a small white leather clutch bag for me with all the essentials including a purse that she had filled with the money that I had in my jeans. Handing me a couple of rings and a gold watch and a white leather choker that had a blue rhinestone in front she set about fixing some gold earrings with a rather large pear shaped pearl hanging from the end of them. I slipped on the other items.

“There, finished and still half an hour to spare so let’s have a ciggy.” I walked over to the window as she opened it and pulled an ashtray from below her bed. Taking a cigarette from my purse she offered me a light and I inhaled deeply, blowing a cloud of smoke out of the window. “So you know what you need to do tonight? Make sure that he’s up for next weekend, whatever it takes just get him to agree to go”

“Yeah, I know. I don’t think it will be much of a problem with me looking this good,” I replied.

“No, neither do I,” said Margo with a smile.

Half an hour later I set off from Margo’s and walked the short distance to the Town Hall to meet Eddie. My confidence was high knowing I would pull this off and Eddie thought of me as a girl. I knew that he fancied me, but what confused me about all this was my own feelings and the where this was all heading.

“You look fantastic,” Eddie said, smiling as I reached my destination.

“Thanks, you look good yourself” I replied as I let him take my hand and plant a gently kiss on my cheek as he led me towards the entrance to the disco. Once inside we found a free table and I sat down to have a cigarette while Eddie headed off to get a couple of drinks. As I lit up I spotted several people from our school none of whom had any idea who I was and some just looked bemused as to how Eddie was there with an attractive girl.

We sat and chatted and had a couple of dances and I was struck by how intelligent Eddie was. He spoke about his hopes of going to University and how he saw his future and what he would like to do, but above all, he was charming and had a sense of humour that I suppose most of us never knew he possessed, as we had been so busy making fun of him. All in all he was just good company.

Lost in ourselves we were unaware of the couple approaching us from the dance floor. “Hi, Nikki, ’n Eddie, mind if we join you?” Turning towards the sound I was shocked to see Andy standing there with another girl.

“Eh, Eh, Andy, sorry I never saw you there,” I stammered as they both sat down.

“Didn’t know you were dating the Professor, Nikki,” he sneered.

“Well obviously Margo doesn’t tell you everything then, and anyway what are you doing here?”

Turning to the girl he was with he said, “Tracey, why don’t you take the Prof up for a dance while me and Nikki have a chat.” Tracey and Eddie headed out onto the dance floor leaving me and Andy along at the table.

I knew Tracey she had a terrible reputation as being a girl who was very free with her sexual favours to boys and her appearance tonight only backed that up she had a very short black skirt on, a see-through, white lace, very low cut top, at least five-inch black stilettos and lashings of make up and jewellery. “What the hell are you doing with her and what about Margo?” I asked.

“Well a boy needs to have his fun, Nikki, and if Margo’s not putting out then there’s always others who will. Anyway your not about to tell her in your situation are you?” he asked as he put his hand on my knee.

“Cut it out, Andy, I’m here to help Lesley.”

“Well that’s fine, Nikki, we can just tag along kind of double date,” he said smirking to himself as Tracey and Eddie headed back towards us.

Tracey sat down on Andy’s knee her short skirt riding up to expose the top of her stockings. “Here get some of this down you,” she said as she handed me a half bottle of Vodka. “Just pour it in your Coke but don’t let anyone see you” she whispered.

“I’m not sure,” I said hesitating.

“Get it down you, girl, it’ll help you relax and you do look a bit tense,” she insisted. Pouring some in, I took a drink and wondered about this unexpected turn.

About two hours later the disco was winding up we had been dancing and drinking and in truth I was beginning to feel the effects of the alcohol a little. Andy suggested that we go for a drive in his car so all four of us left the hall and headed to the car park. Once in the car me and Eddie in the back and Tracey and Andy in the front we set off. After driving for about ten minutes Andy parked up and Tracey produced another half bottle of Vodka and some Coke. We had a couple of cigarettes and another couple of drinks by this time I was feeling rather tipsy. Andy leant forward and drew Tracey towards him his mouth finding her neck as she moaned and slid her hand towards his groin. I looked at Eddie who was looking towards my crossed legs in the dimly lit car. I could see that my dress had ridden up a bit and Andy’s gaze was on my lacy white stocking tops which had become partially visible. Caught looking he cast his glance away embarrassed that he had been caught. Tracey’s moans became louder from the front seat as I caught Andy’s hands begin to massage her breasts. Eddie took my hand and pulled me towards him finding my mouth he kissed me expecting a response. Not wanting Andy to see it I turned away saying to him that I felt a little sick and could we get out for some air. Making our excuses we climbed out of the car and left them together walking towards the Town Centre on our own.

“What’s the matter,” Eddie asked as we found a seat in the shopping precinct and I took out a cigarette and lit up as he sat down beside me. “You just don’t fancy me,” he persisted.

“No, don’t think that, I do,” I said surprising myself. “I just felt a little sick it must have been all that alcohol. Just give me a minute and I’ll be fine.” I said reaching out and clasping his hand. His arm slipped around my shoulders and a shudder rang through my body.

“You cold?” he asked.

“No, I’m fine. Just hold me for a minute.” We sat for a couple of minutes until I had finished my cigarette, and dropping the butt on the pavement, I extinguished it with the tip of my shoe and said, “Let’s go. You can walk me back to Margo’s; the girls are having a sleep over there tonight.” Taking his hand I got up and we walked hand in hand along the open shopping centre. Just as you get to the end of the shopping centre there was a small alley which led to the service area as we approached it I stopped and asked “Eddie you do like me and fancy me don’t you?”

“Off course I do you’re lovely and the best thing that’s happened to me in ages”

“Do you mean that?”

“Yeah of course I do, silly.”

“Good, come with me,” I said, and led him into the alley. My mind was racing what was I doing but I was excited at the same time. We stepped into the shadow and I turned my back to the wall and slipped my hand behind his neck and the other still holding my bag on to his waist and eased him towards me. Our lips met and opened with eager tongues finding each other and exploring our mouths as the passion increased. Eddie fondled my chest as his other hand slipped up my thigh and on to my arse pulling me closer. I could feel his hardness through his trousers. My hand slipped from his neck and traced its way down his body to find his zip, pulling it down my hand moved inside his pants and found a six or seven inch rock hard cock eager for attention.

Eddie broke the kiss. “Nikki, you don’t have to do this if you don’t want to,” he said.

“I want to” I answered resuming the kiss with eagerness then it happed after three strokes from my hand Eddie tightened and exploded over my dress.

“I’m so sorry, I’m an idiot” he said, stepping back and looking away from me in embarrassment.

Opening my bag, I took out some tissues and wiped away the cum from the front of the dress, planting a kiss on his lips I whispered in his ear “It’s okay, there’ll be other times,” I said taking his hand and leading him out of the alley.

We walked in silence back to Margo’s my mind in turmoil. What exactly was going on and what was happening to me? I felt so safe in Eddie’s arms so wanted and needed and I also thought that I needed him. Reaching Margo’s house I stopped “You still on for next week?” I asked.

“Wouldn’t miss it, I just love being with you.”

“Thanks I feel the same about you” I said. His hands on my hips we kissed again a long lingering gentle kiss then I turned. “See you Saturday then, around eight PM.”

“You will; can’t wait,” he said as he turned and headed home.

I walked up the path. Slipping round the side of the house as agreed I tossed a small pebble up at Margo’s window to attract her attention as she opened the window I said “Let me in.”

“Yeah, fine just come to the back door.” Moving round the back she opened the door and we went inside and upstairs to her room “What happened to the dress?” she asked spotting a stain on the front.

“Oh, Eddie bought us a Burger on the way home and I dropped some Mayo on it. Sorry.” Well, there was no way I could tell her that it was Eddie’s cum.

“No matter it will need washed anyway. You’d better get changed my parents will be back soon. We still on for Saturday?” she asked.

“Yeah he’s coming,” I said with a smirk to myself.

“Good, I knew you could do it. Now get changed.”


 
To Be Continued...

up
69 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

professor prick#4

o boy he dont know what he geting in to wow hot and ilove it ok and please due more and make it hot er hoter than this wink
[email protected]

mr charlles r purcell
verry good story i wood love to see a lot more of this all i can say is wow verry good thanks for shareing

All I'll Say

joannebarbarella's picture

Because I've read the whole story elsewhere I don't want to spoil it for those catching it here anew. I just recommend new readers stick with it. Karin has a dreadful gift for leaving cliffhangers that suck you in to the following chapters. Some people have commented about the title and at first I didn't like it either, but I think it has to be viewed in the context of the Glasgow gang culture that forms the context of the story. Besides you can ignore it and read the words.