Summer Camp

Printer-friendly version

Summer Camp
Part 1
By Princess Pantyboy

Me/Chris 8-year-old boy
Miley 5-year-old evil little sister
Heather 14-year-old big sister
Karen 4-year-old baby sister
Mommy/Linda 35-years-old looks like she is barely 21
Amy 5-year-old girl from next door
Andy 5-year-old boy, twin to Amy
Ms. Tina Amy & Andy’s mom

My life changed like I would of never thought possible. I mean there is no sense in just saying it so I will start from the beginning. Or the beginning from what I can remember or what relates to my life changing.

First of all, I will tell you about my wonderful family. I have an older sister that starts high school next year and doesn’t want to have anything to do with the rest of the family. Heather is 14-years-old and is just the typical spoiled, self-indulged, bossy older sister. The parents think she is just a princess and can do no harm, but she is evil. I mean I am sure she loves her little brother me, and both our sisters but for what she shows us she rather have us as her slaves.

I am the only boy in the family and she doesn’t try to boss me around too much. I think it is because she must feel sorry for me being so small for my age and so scrawny or petite as mommy says. I am 8-years-old, and like I said I am kind of small for my age. To be honest since it is just you and me I can say I am, really small for my age. Not only am I small in my height but my arms and legs are supper thin also which really bites. I hate being so small and petite.

What really sucks is that my little sister Miley is three years younger than I am and she is big for her age. I hate to say this she is even taller than I am. My baby sister Karen who is only four has the same thin arms and legs as me but I am happy to share with you I am taller than she is. Well barely but I try to always wear my shoes when I stand next to her so she doesn’t notice how close we are in size. Karen un fortunately is also big for her age.

Did I say I hate being so small yet? I guess I get if from my useless father who is or was very short. Mommy was a model in college before she married dad, and mommy is very tall but I guess all female models are.

Enough of me being so small or short as my classmates keep saying. Of course Karen and Miley are always throwing it in my face, that they are the tallest in there classes and of course I am the smallest in mine, which un fortunately includes the girl's too.

Anyway before I get more side tracked now that you know a little bit of my goofy family. I can start telling you about everything. I guess my life started changing when the new neighbor's moved in next door to us. All the kids in my neighborhood didn’t want to play with me because I was so small and they would just tease me when they seen me at the park or wherever.

So when I see some new kids move in next door to us around my age or at least my height I thought I would meet them. I seen them playing outside on their swing set from my bedroom window and I figured no time like the present. I only had a week left of school and then our mommy was sending us off to summer camp so I didn’t have much time to meet the new kids on the block.

I can't wait for summer camp, no more being surrounded by girl's all day. Camp is really cool because the boy's we stay on one side of the lake and the stupid girl's stay all the way on the other side of the lake away from us.

I throw on my sneakers and socks and wearing just my basketball shorts which hang down past my knees and a Mickey Mouse tee shirt I went outside. I walked out my front door and I can see that there side of the fence was open so I walked over there.

The second I could see the two new kids they seen me and ran over to me while I was walking up to the open gate. “Hi I am Amy, I am 5-years-old, and this is my little brother Andy we just moved here, what is your name?”

“Hey I am not your little brother we are twins stupid.” I hear Andy saying as he punches his sister in the arm. “Yea I am Andy and like you guessed we just moved here and haven’t met any kids our age till we seen you.”

How do I tell them I am not there age I mean there only 5-years-old and I am 8-years-old. Oh well I don’t care there younger than me plus there both taller than me anyway. “Um hi yea I am Chris and um welcome to the neighborhood I guess. I am not really good with meeting new kids, um I like your swing set.” I say nervously.

“Oh why don’t you come and play with us its brand new, mommy and daddy bought it so we would be happy moving here.” Amy says while smiling at me. I smile back while moving my long hair out of my eyes as we talk. “Come on we need to stick together against Andy.” I look at her weird as she takes my hand and we start walking towards there back door.

Amy is wearing little tiny white shorts and a pink tank top and Andy is wearing Jean shorts and a spider man tee shirt that looks cool. “Mommy I met a new friend from next door and can we play on the swing set together?” I watch as a really pretty lady walks over to the sliding glass screen door and opens it as she looks at me up and down.

“Well I am Mrs. Taylor or you can call me Ms. Tina if you like. What is your name sweetie?” I am stunned at how pretty there mommy is and how she looks like a model like my mommy.

I feel Amy shake my hand snapping me out of my little trance. “Oh sorry I am Chris and it is nice to meet you Ms. Tina.” I say with my biggest smile.

“Well thank you sweetie it is a pleasure meeting you too Chrissie, is it okay that I call you Chrissie?”

Ms. Tina bends over to look me in the eyes and I could see her pink panties under her skirt as she was bending down but I didn’t want to stare. “Um yea you can call me that.” She is so pretty she can call me dirt and I would still be happy about it.

“Okay you girl's behave yourselves and don’t gang up on Andy okay?” What did she say, you girl's? I must of heard her wrong but she does want to call me Chrissie which is my name with the girly version that my sisters call me when there teasing me.

Well I am sure I am just imagining that. I don’t want to create a scene and make a big deal or no one will want to play with me like the other kids in the neirborhood. “Come on Chrissie I will race you to the swings, the last one there has to push the other; 1-2-3 go.” Amy takes off and I take off too running but she is a little faster and taller than I am so she wins.

“I knew I was faster than you Chrissie, because I am taller than you.” Great she is calling me Chrissie too. I will ignore her and then she will see it does not bother me her calling me that.

We turn and see someone by the open gate and I see it is my mommy. “Chris what are you doing, I was worried when I didn’t see you anywhere.”

“Oh sorry mommy I seen the new kids and I went over and they invited me to play on the swings.” I say while I smile but knowing I am in trouble.

Mommy has her hands on her hips staring at me. “Oh hi I am Tina we just moved in and I said it was okay for little Chrissie to come play with my twins.”

“Oh hi I am sorry I was going to come over with a meal to help out with welcoming you to the neighborhood. I know how hard it is to move and cook and I thought a meal would help I even made baked ziti so it’s easy.” Mommy continues. “I am Linda by the way nice to meet you. I am sorry, I am a little shaken not knowing were Chris was. I was heading to the mall, and seen Chris was nowhere to be found.”

Mommy looks over at me again. “I am sorry mommy and I don’t want to go to the mall and then food shopping. I am having fun with my new friends.” I say with my saddest face.

“Well if you want little Chrissie can stay here and play. I will be un loading a million boxes and Chrissie would actually help out by playing with the twins so they don’t kill each other.”

Mommy smiles. “Chrissie is such a pretty name I like it so much better than Chris. Well if you promise to be good Chrissie, I guess its okay with me but I will not be back for a few hours. Is that going to be okay Tina?”

“No problem we will eat your baked ziti and I am sure Chrissie will be just fine.” I smile hearing that I can stay over and play instead of wasting my day shopping with mommy.

Mommy smiles again when Ms. Tina says the name Chrissie when referring to me since I would always whine when my sisters would tease me by calling me the girly name. “Okay then it is settled then little CHRISSIE will stay here and I will enjoy shopping by myself. hehehe.” Mommy giggles as I hear mommy calling me Chrissie with a louder tone.

‘Yea Chrissie can play with us all day. Thank you mommy and thank you Ms. Lisa for letting Chrissie play with me, maybe later we can play Barbie's Chrissie.” Amy says and when I hear her saying we can play Barbie's I look over at mommy to save me.

Mommy smiles down at me. “Oh yes I bet that will be so much fun CHRISSIE to play Barbie's hehehe.” Mommy says giggling. “Now you be good playing Barbie's Chrissie for Ms. Tina and I will see you tonight okay?”

“Yes mommy, I will be good.” I say excitedly until I realize I will be playing Barbie's with the little girl.

Amy comes over and hugs me. “Maybe I will buy you a cute outfit like your new friend here.” Mommy stares at Amy hugging me.

“My name is Amy and I am 5-years-old. And that is my little brother Andy on the swings.” Everyone turns seeing Andy stop on the swings.

Andy puts his hands in the air. “I am not her little brother we are twins, and she is a stupid girl,” he says being mad and pouting.

“See what I mean about the twins Linda? Oh don’t worry about new outfits for little Chrissie; Amy has tons of old clothes we have no one to give too that she has out grown.”

I shake my head hearing Ms. Tina. “Isn't that great Chrissie you can have little Amy’s hand me downs I can't wait to see you trying them all on.” Great as mommy smiles at me thinking about me trying on little Amy's old girly clothes. Now I know where both my sisters get there evilness from, our mommy.

“Yea that’s great.” I say but sounding sad like I am being tortured to death.

Ms. Tina looks at mommy. I know some kids don’t like hand me downs especially since little Amy is such a girly girl and little Chrissie is more of a tomboy guessing.” I hear Ms. Tina saying to mommy.

“Hehehe, maybe not a tomboy for long can't wait to see little Amy’s old clothes. Thanks again for watching little Chrissie and I hope you enjoy my baked ziti.”

I watch as Amy hops up on the swing next to Andy who beat us both. “Okay I guess I am the one pushing are you ready Amy?” I say and grab the bottom of the chair and walk back and push real hard before she responds.

“Hey Andy does the same thing to me that’s not funny I almost fell off.” Amy says but only kidding sort of while she still smiles but Amy is holding on the swing extra tight.

Andy is laughing so hard. “That was great Chrissie I almost peed my pants laughing so hard seeing the look on Amy’s face when she almost fell off. Good one.” He puts his hand up and we high five each other. “SMACK”

“That’s not funny you two what if I fell off and broke my neck, plus there is that mud puddle there too.” Amy says almost whining.

I give Andy a push twice as hard but he is ready for it. “Oh stop acting like a baby Amy if you would of broke your neck then Chrissie would have been able to swing with me hahaha.” Andy says then laughs.

“The first one off has to push me too okay you guys?” I say while I am pushing their backs as they swing back to me to get them higher.

I see Amy stick her tongue at her brother and I start to laugh as I lose my footing and trip into the mud puddle. I am covered from head to toe. “Oh man this sucks.” I say staring at the mud all over me.

“Are you okay Chrissie?” Oh man I feel so stupid. I finally meet a couple kids who like me, and I fall into a muddy puddle like a little kid would do.

I look up seeing both Amy and Andy whom are both smiling at me being covered in mud. “Yea I am okay but how the heck did I trip into this mud?”

“Oh my goodness what happen to you Chrissie?” Oh no now I am really going to get it from there mommy. “Did Andy push you in the mud?”

Andy looks at me, than at his mom. “No I didn’t do anything. I was just swinging next to Amy and the next thing we seen was her laying in the mud like now.”

“No he didn’t push me in the mud Ms. Tina, I turned weird after I pushed Andy real hard on the swing and I must of tripped and fell into the mud. I am so sorry please don’t tell my mommy.”

I start to stand up in the mud and look at everyone smiling at me looking at me up and down. “Well I am glad you are okay, but we need to get you cleaned up. Now walk over to the back door slowly so you don’t trip again while I get you a towel sweetie.”

“That’s messed up I get blamed for everything. I didn’t do anything and mom automatically blamed me.” Andy says as he stares at me walking. I want to tell Andy I know the feeling, I get blamed for everything at home too.

Amy walks with me but does not even try to touch me. “You look like a muddy snowman Chrissie you are so covered in mud. Every spot on your clothes is covered including your shoes that look more like muddy boots now hehehe.” We hear Amy giggling but she doesn’t mean to tease me just playing. I see Ms. Tina with a big towel.

“Amy run in the kitchen and grab a Walmart bag from under the sink so I can put little Chrissie’s muddy clothes in it please.” Amy runs past me and runs into the house.

I walk up to the back door and stop as I wipe my long muddy hair out of my eyes. “Wow you sure are cover sweetie. Let me clean your face with the wet wash cloth first.” I feel the cold-water touching my face, as the washrag turns brown from the mud.

“Thank you Amy you are a great mommy’s helper. Now go outside and play with your brother while I get little Chrissie cleaned up. No fighting or you two will be in trouble.” Ms. Tina says.

Amy runs back to the swings not to happy but she just does what her mommy says with no back talk. “Okay sweetie can you pull your top off and put it in the bag so I don’t get muddy too?”

“Yea I can do that. I am so sorry for getting so messy Ms. Tina.” I see her smile softly like this is no big deal.

I put my muddy shirt in the big Walmart shopping bag like they put your groceries in when you are shopping. “Good girl now bend over and take your shoes and socks off and put them in the bag too sweetie okay?” I ignore her saying good girl so I don’t get in any more trouble. I put my shoes and socks in the bag too.

“Good girl, now I will hold this towel in front of you so no one will see you naked while you slide your shorts and panties off okay?”

“Um okay I guess.” I ignore her saying good girl to me and I will have to pull my underwear off with my shorts so she doesn’t see I am not wearing panties. I start to slide my shorts a little way down and when Ms. Tina looked away, at Amy and Andy I slide my shorts and underwear all the way off and put them in the bag with my other clothes. I take the towel from Ms. Tina and wrap it around my waist.

Ms. Tina looks back at me when I pulled the towel out of her hands. “You need to wrap your towel under your arms sweetie like a big girl because the towel is too long and will drag on the floor if you don’t okay?”

“Yes Ms. Tina I am sorry don’t be angry with me. I am really sorry I got all muddy.” I say as I move the towel up.

Ms. Tina tosses the bag with my muddy clothes outside on the grass, next to the garbage pails. “Our washer and dryer aren’t hooked up yet so your mommy will have to wash your muddy clothes. Okay now let's get you in the tub so you can clean off.” I start walking in the house naked with the towel wrapped around me like a girl does.

“Okay sweetie let me start the tub for you and a little liquid bubble bath and the tub will fill up with some pretty bubbles for you sweetie. Now I am going to find some clothes for you while you get in the tub okay Chrissie?”

I smile knowing she won't be in here when I take the towel off. I am not even going to tell her I hate bathes, I only take showers at home. “Yes Ms. Tina.” I say bending over to feel the temperature of the bath water, which is perfect but has tons of pink bubbles everywhere.

“Good girl now I will be right back sweetie.” There it is her calling me a good girl again and sweetie. Not sure, which is worse being called a girl or being called sweetie like a baby. I guess being called a girl is way worse.

I feel the water one more time hearing Ms. Tina walking down the hallway as I step into the tub quickly. Almost too quick since I almost wiped out again, ahh this feels good. I wonder why I don’t like bathes before. Probably because everyone in my house except me is, a girl and I thought only girl's take bathes. I am feeling like taking a bath is a good thing as I relax playing in the bubbles. Time goes by quickly as I almost fall asleep in the tub.

“Okay sweetie I put some clothes and some new panties for you on the sink when you are done washing up. Your mommy said she liked the outfit Amy is wearing, with her white shorts and pink top. I tried to get you an outfit like hers, but I did find a Disney top like the one you were wearing so I hope you like it. So hurry up so you can come out, I am making lunch for everyone”.

Great panties, I cannot believe I am going to be wearing panties but I guess no one will be able to see them under my clothes. “Okay thanks I will be right out.” Speaking of clothes and Ms. Tina was looking for clothes like Amy’s that means I will be wearing little white shorts too. Life cannot get any worse.

Ms. Tina shuts the bathroom door and I climb out of the tub grabbing a big towel. I start drying off when I see the pile of clothes on the counter. I see the white shorts on top and I just put them on top of the toilet when I see the supper girlie panties. Of course, they are pink with Barbie princesses all over them.

I finish drying off really quickly and take the panties and I slide them up my legs, and surprisingly enough they feel soft and kind of nice. I will never ever admit that to anyone. I turn around seeing the full size mirror on the back of the bathroom door and there I am wearing pink girly panties. The bad thing is that I don’t look like a boy-wearing girl’s panties; I look like a little girl not even a hint of a bulge between my legs. I even pull the panties up a little to see if my little boy's parts shine through. Nothing, no bulge nothing just completely flat between my legs.

How messed up that is. I take the white tee shirt and I see a Disney picture on it but it is not Mickey Mouse like my shirt. It’s a picture of mini mouse and she has a pink bow in her hair and underneath the picture it says ‘Mommy’s little Princess.’ Oh god this sucks life can't get any worse as I look in the mirror and see the reflection of a little girl only wearing her pink panties and girly shirt.

I turn my back to the mirror shaking my head feeling a little soap in my eyes and I rub them with one hand while I grab the white shorts with my free hand. I guess I shouldn’t of said life can't get any worse looking back at me rubbing my burning eyes with soap in them holding my shorts wearing the girly panties and tee shirt.

Man this time I mean it, there's no way my life could get any worse staring at my girly reflection in the mirror as I rub my eyes with one hand as I open the shorts and slide them up. Wow, they feel so loose putting them on like they were going to slide back down. I feel the elastic around the waist and of course, there is no zipper for a fly or any kind of pockets.

“Come on Chrissie lunch is ready; I will do your hair when you come down, grab the basket of hair stuff on the sink too okay sweetie?”

I open the bathroom door and yell down the hallway. “Okay Ms. Tina I will grab it.” I close the bathroom door and see the basket of hair stuff and then I see my reflection back in the mirror and I drop the basket of hair stuff on the floor as I freeze.

“Holy shit.” I say aloud seeing my reflection in the mirror the little white shorts are not shorts at all, they are a short white skirt probably a mini skirt if I knew anything about skirts. (Yes, it is a white denim mini skirt). The skirt is so short I can almost see my pink panties underneath.

Holy smoke I cannot believe this is happening to me. I bend over picking up all the hair stuff when I hear the door swing open while I am bent over picking up my mess.

“Are you okay we heard something fall and I ran up here to make sure you are okay. Amy is in the downstairs bathroom and asked me to make sure you’re okay, nice panties by the way hahaha.” Andy says smiling from ear to ear.

I hear him laughing as I stand back up straight, trying to pull the mini skirt lower but the skirt just slides back up. “Oh shut up and stop staring at my panties Andy.” What am I thinking? I am telling another boy to stop staring at my panties. What the heck is going on in my empty head anyways?

“Make sure you empty the tub, my mom will freak out if it’s still has the water in it.” I hear Andy saying, and the last thing I want to do is get Ms. Tina more upset with me.

I bend over the tub and shut the water off even though the tub faucets are really tight, probably from the lack of using them since no one lived here for a while.

“Hahaha yea pink Barbie panties there so cute, Amy is always wearing the most girly clothes possible. I guess the two of you are the same.”

I lean back up meaning that I was bent over the tub showing off my panties again. “Hey stop looking up my skirt, and staring at my panties Andy or I will tell your mommy.” Man I need to get a grip, I called this my skirt, and my panties again and now I sound like my little baby sister threatening to tattle tale on him.

“Wow all you girls are the same, saying you’re going to tell on me. I cannot get a break. I bet there are no other boy's in this whole neighborhood except me.” Andy says why shaking his head. “Glad you’re okay but mom made us some lunch so you need to come downstairs.”

Great he is whining about no other boy's in the neighborhood, and I am thinking about how I am going to explain that I am a boy and now I am wearing girl's clothes and a white mini skirt at that. He thinks he has problems he has no clue. We walk downstairs together, him whining to himself but he has no clue what it feels like to be truly sad unless he was standing in a mini skirt, girly top, and Barbie panties. Oh god how am I going to explain this.

“Great sweetie Amy's old clothes fit you perfectly. Here let me take that basket from you and you can sit at the counter and eat your sandwich as I fix your hair.”

I stand there watching Andy staring at me while I sit on the bar stool at the kitchen counter. I guess I should say looking between my legs, I realized my panties are showing again, I close my legs together while I am smiling at Andy as I look at my skirt to make sure. My panties, my skirt what am I thinking get a grip Chrissie I mean Chris. That is probably not a good sign thinking of myself with a girl’s name Chrissie now.

“Yea mommy my old skirt looks great on Chrissie you should wear skirts all the time Chrissie.” I roll my eyes to myself hearing Amy.

Andy turns and looks at Amy then at me. “Yea you should give Chrissie all your old dresses and skirts and Barbie panties too hahaha.” I hear Andy saying but I know he just wants to stare up my skirt and see my pretty panties.

“How do you know she is wearing Barbie panties Andy? Are you trying to look up her skirt like you do with your sister?” I notice Andy not responding as he stares at his food while he eats. “Like I told you before young man, I catch you looking up your sisters skirt or anyone’s skirt you will find out how it feels to wear a skirt. Do you understand? Or maybe you rather wear a pretty sundress Andy since you’re not responding.”

Andy sits up straight. “Yes mommy, I mean not yes, I rather wear a dress instead of a skirt, no I mean, um I understand mommy I won't look up there skirts.”

“Yea that would be funny having a boy wear a skirt don’t ya think Chrissie?” Amy says.

I see the reflection of me in there glass china cabinet of a boy in a skirt, and it is me. “Yea that would be pretty funny I am sure.” I feel Ms. Tina brushing my hair on the other side now while I eat my grilled cheese sandwich.

“Oh yes that will be so much more comfortable Chrissie with your hair in pigtails like Amy’s hair.” I hear Amy’s mommy saying while I look over at Amy with a ponytail on each side of her head making her look like a little girl that she is.

I hope Ms. Tina didn’t mean my hair looks like little Amy’s hair. Oh please let me be mistaking as I lift my left arm and right arm together and I feel a ponytail on each sides of my hair. Oh man no way as I turn and see a full size mirror as I finish my lunch and climb off the chair and stare at the reflection of the little girl wearing a white mini skirt and girly top with her hair in pigtails.

“Oh my god that is me in the mirror.” I say aloud staring at how girly I look now. Not only do the clothes make me look so girly, but I also look like a small little girl like my baby sister.

I turn and see Ms. Tina smiling at me staring at myself in the mirror, “Yes sweetie that is you a pretty little girl not like the little tomboy that came over to play.”

“Well Chrissie you can go play on the swings since you are done eating already. Amy and Andy when you are done eating you can go play outside too.” I see sad faces on Amy and Andy that I can go outside and they can't. “It is only fair since Chrissie never had a chance to go on the swings yet, so hurry up and eat you too so you can go play outside too.

I forget what I am wearing as I close the sliding glass doors and run to the swing set not paying attention to the little mini skirt I am wearing bouncing in the air as I run showing off my panties. “Chrissie try to be more careful outside we don’t want you to wipe out again.” I hear Ms. Tina saying. I slow down and walk the rest of the way as I jump up on the swing and start swinging back and forth.

The minute I start to get air, I see a person standing by the open gate where mommy was standing earlier. Oh no that is my sister Miley, and she is waving too me. I jump off the swings and run over to her.

“Wow I am having so much fun Miley. The new next-door neighbors have twins, and one is a girl and one is a boy. They are only five-years-old but are fun to play with.”

I am so excited having fun I forget what I look like now until I see Miley looking at me up and down and then watching her eyes stop as she stares at me. “I love your new outfit little brother or I guess its little sister now so I guess Chrissie does really fit you better hehehe.”

“I really like your top and especially that cute mini skirt and with your hair in pigtails that just completes the picture.” I look into Miley's eyes as she is smiling from ear to ear. “I can't wait until mom gets home so she can see the new you and I bet she will let you wear all my old skirts and dresses and throw away all your pants since it looks like you have no use for them anymore.

My mouth drops open with the thought of mommy seeing me dressed like a little girl. Mommy used to tease me about me always playing with my long hair like a girl. If she seen me dressed like this my life would be over as I know it.

“No sis please you can't tell mommy or anyone please, I will do anything so you won't tell mommy on me please.”

Miley smiles down at me. “So you will do anything you say? Hehehe.”

End of Part 1

I hope you have enjoyed my story. Please leave a comment here on this web site and send me an email or on yahoo messenger and let me know your thoughts.

It really helps when we get feedback from our stories.

Thanks again Hugs,

Princess Panty boy

Email: [email protected]
Yahoo Instant Messenger: Princess_pantyboy

up
173 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Summer camp

I don't understand your question Hun this is part 1

Hug princess

Oh Chris!

Chris is gonna wish he said something to correct his situation! But then we wouldn't have part two and three. So, please continue!

hihihi

I love the twist Princess. your story is always fun.